A Little Luxury
4.8 from 2,120 reviews

1,828

Delivery and quality of the products very good.
I just have to thank you for all the service provided. I really liked the ease of the site that proposes opcoes of choice of other products and suggestions and all detahles for the delivery of the products for whom we want to gift.

stitcher

stitcher

A wide choice of quality gifts

This is the first time I have used them and can't fault the choice of quality items that make up the gift hamper.The website is easy to use and well presented. I will be using them again especially for gifts for friends and family who are far away.

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Great gift idea

The gift box was delivered in mint condition and was beautiful. It had everything in it that was expected and the presentation was lovely . Would definitely use this website again

Amazing Christmas Gifts

A fantastic company for amazing personalized Christmas gifts. Super quick delivery and always on time.
My one stop shop for Christmas gifts! Have so many different options to suit every budget!

grandma

grandmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best selection of gifts for something different.

I was really pleased with my purchase from A Little Luxury. Delivery was very fast and the gift box that I ordered was beautifully presented. The website is really easy to use unlike a lot of the others around. Would definately use them again .

Perfect gift without it having to be Alcohol

This is a fantastic company if you want to send a loved one or friend a gift without it having to be chocolate, flowers or alcohol. They have a great product range and on time delivery. Very satisfied with their website, which was easy to use.

Gifts from the UK.

I used to spend a fortune on postage sending a parcel to Australia, now I use the postage and more on the gift itself. The Little Luxury website is easy to use and convenient. From a great distance it has to be better for the planet to order online as my relatives get a good Christmas and so does the planet through less carbon output.

Perfect service every time!

I've been very happy with 'A Little Luxury' for a number of years now, sending Fathers Day and Birthday gifts to my dad in Qld when we can't get there in person - it's the next best thing and he's always thrilled with his gift hamper from us and 'A Little Luxury'
Thanks so much,

Donna x

Fantastic Gift - Perfect for Husband

Gift was everything I wanted. It's not always easy to find something for males to have delivered to their work as an extra surprise. Great service, arrived on time and look fantastic.

Brilliant.

Living in Ireland and ordered a gift basket for my dad's birthday in Australia. Gift arrived on time and was exactly as advertised. Very happy with the service. Dad was delighted with the gift.
Will definitely use again.

Great Christmas gift

Arrived exactly on time
Pleasant courier and beautiful presentation. Its great being able to change items around during order or add items. Very happy with the gift and able to order from one country to another was simple.

Perfect option if sending from outside Australia.

Living outside Australia makes gift giving difficult - especially for an elderly man (online options are usually just flowers and gift hampers). Came across A Little Luxury searching for "something else". Was able to choose from a good selection of books and added some extra treats. Recommend paying the extra for personalising the ribbon and card as these were very much appreciated on arrival. Gift arrived well presented and on time.

Amazing

This is the first time I have used A Little Luxury and I will be using them again. I bought this for my Boss and I know he doesn't like some things and I was so happy you could choose different options and customize the hamper. Delivery was super quick too.

Dee. I

Dee. IGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great options, quick delivery!

Needed to get a present to congratulate 2 friends who had gotten engaged recently. A little luxury has good options of all sort of prices and varieties. Quick despatch and delivery too. Will be using again for sure!

Excellent Service.

This is the first time I have used A Little Luxury as I live in the UK. I used it to send my friend, who lives in Sydney a present. I could not have asked for better service. The delivery was not only on time, but the present was beautifully wrapped and presented. My friend sent me photos of the packaging and I was delighted and very impressed with the care taken with it. I shall definitely use this store again and recommend it to all of you too.

Doris

DorisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was amazing

Gift was amazing beautifully packaged and it was great that I could choose for my son the products to go into box you dont end up products you dont like

This is perfect, cutest little surprise ever

This was the perfect little gift gift to give to my little sister for her first practice assignment at her first school. It came on time and was presented perfectly. She was over the moon!

Paula Dee

Paula DeeSydney, NSW

FANTASTIC CHOICE OF GIFTS

Having never used this site before I was pleasantly surprised of the speed of delivery. I ordered it on Saturday and the parcel was at my home Tuesday. The presentation of the gift box is amazing and will definitely be ordering from here again.

Great service for an important birthday

First time I have used this service, what a selection to choose from. The hamper I chose was perfect for the recipient, and he was thrilled, it arrived on 'the day', thankyou for the great service.

A little Luxury...A big pleasure!

It is always hard to buy online when you are buying a gift for someone overseas with no knowledge of their business or customer experience. I am in Botswana and my bestie is in Australia. I came across this site, it was really laid out neatly and easy to navigate. Their product offering was priced really well and I found something different from what I wanted but it was better. The check out was easy and I was really impressed you didn't have to pay for a card and ribbon. The delivery day was as they said and the package arrived neatly presented and items all neat. I will always use this site now for my gifting. Well done A Little Luxury.