A Little Luxury
4.8 from 2,286 reviews

Janene

JaneneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and Service

The website was easy to use and I loved that I could remove and add products that suited the friend
I was buying for. I liked that I could add a plague to the hamper as this personalised the gift. It was delivered when promised, which I appreciated.

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

No complaints can be made about little luxury. Website was easy to use and I got notified when it was on its way for delivery.
Recently had experience where gift was delivered to a wrong address so this was a nice change.

Gift In isolation

Returning from UK after getting engaged my Daughter and her fiance had to go into compulsory self isolation. Not only was the champagne hamper a perfect quality gift, the order was quickly and efficiently delivered. Really easy to arrange online from UK and it was very well received by the happy couple!

Ness

NessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

Beautiful box and ribbon presentation- liked that I was able to change products that suited and that there was a variety of gift costs to choose from. Will use again

Mrs B Sukor

Mrs B SukorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

More options... not just flowers

Have ordered a couple of times usually for staff who had a new a baby.
Love that I can choose a combination of gifts not just for baby but also include some indulgence for mum as well.
Recipients have been so deservingly delighted.

Easy to use, lots of choice and was loved by the recipient

I wanted to send my son a personalized gift hamper of special treats that he likes. With "A Little Luxury", I was able to select all the goodies PLUS a special book, as he loves ACDC!
I couldn't believe my luck-best of all he was "wrapped" with his birthday present.

Perfect last minute luxe gift

Super easy website. Loved the fact you could swap out items and personalise. Reasonably priced hampers. The receiver was very impressed with the quality of the products. I would definitely use again and have no hesitation in recommending to family & friends.

Excellent service

I have ordered from A Little Luxury before ,always excellent service.Very easy to order from another country. Very good range of products.I highly recommend this company.
Anne- Ashburton,New Zealand - Mar 2020

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Create your own hamper

The ability to create your own hamper made my decisions easy as I was able to tailor the hamper to the person. They absolutely loved that they had everything they enjoyed in it.

Fiona Williams

Fiona WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High quality product

My daughter was delighted with her hamper and bathrobe.
The presentation box was high quality and the robe was thick and luxurious as well as a generous variety of goodies in the actual hamper.

Perfect Gift

Quality products presented well. Was bought as a gift for my son, a boutique beer gift set and I added a luxury robe. All the items were as they appeared on the website. Also delivered on time for my son's birthday. Great company, definetly will use again. Thank you.

Holly

HollySydney, NSW

Would use again

I ordered a box for a good friend going through a tough time in another state. I changed and added quite a few things to the box. It arrived promptly and she was so happy with it.

Den

DenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect pick me up for family members

After some trying time for my family and everything that's depressing in the world right now because of the COVID the little pick me up your products gave them was the well needed.

Good one

Alittleluxury online shopping website is amazing one ,too much stuff,fantastic items.it was easy and smooth to do my online order,items delivered on time with a very nice package .thank you.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Beautiful Gift for Special Occasion

Everything about this gift looks special, even to the packaging and the products chosen are very high quality. I really appreciated the email confirming that delivery had happened as the recipient lives in a secured building on a very busy street. The process to be followed if unable to contact the recipient sounded reasonable but I was still glad to hear that my daughter had received her lovely gift. So thank you!

Roo

RooSydney

Beautiful Gift Idea

I created my own gift pack to be sent to a relative in hospital. I never saw the finished product, but the recipient was delighted with the gift and how beautifully packaged it was. She was most impressed!

Petra

PetraLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic company, great service.

Tahlia

TahliaSydney, NSW

Lovely hamper

The hamper with wine and nibbles was great! The wine carry basket was a bonus too, great gift idea, and perfect for picnics. Beautifully presented and quick delivery. Great value for money

Rach

RachNorth Queensland, QLD

Fabulous!

As always A Little Luxury have a great selection of hamper options, easy to add extras or make changes to inclusions. Lots of Australian made products, thank you.
Beautiful presented & well delivered.
Good value too.

Shell

ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Hamper

The hamper was a bubbles and chocolate one, where I was able to swap the wine/bubbles and chocolate types for one that I know and I like and to make it more personal. The recipients loved it. Totally awesome.