A Little Luxury

Wonderful product and service.

Thank you for your wonderful service. My breakable product was left exactly as I requested, beautifully and safely wrapped. And was delivered in great time. I loved the range of products listed to purchase. Something for everyone.

Always well received and loved

Have sent quite a few gifts through A Little Luxury, each time has had high praise from the recipient.
Will keep using the site, as it is easy and can always find something of quality to satisfy

It was a perfect experience.

I had ordered two gift packs for my daughter’s birthday and am pleased to say that I was kept informed at every step till delivery and collection of the gift.

Never arrived on the day

Paid $50.00 to have the item delivered on agreed day, but card left in mail box, from courier said missed delivery.
The recipient had to then drive 30 ks to retrieve the "surprise" gift.

Efficiency Plus

It was a life saver to find "A Little Luxury." Family that lives far away at birthday time can be a little difficult but this was solved when I discovered "A Little Luxury." They had a great selection of different hampers and gifts and delivered them swiftly and efficiently bringing great joy to those who received.

Gift for son

Easy to use & able to substitute items for something similar.
Asked me for delivery date which was given not sure who’s fault but was delivered 5 days early left as requested

Absolutely brilliant!

I ordered a set of the pewter champagne flutes and was really impressed with the entire experience. Ordering was simple on the website, delivery was prompt and the flutes are absolutely beautiful as well as stunningly presented. I would definitely recommend A Little Luxury and order from here again!

So happy with my purchases

Received my champayne glass in just over a week. Packaged really well. I am so happy with them I will order some more soon and will look at other purchases.

Great Service, fast delivery and reliable

I have been using this website for the past 2 years for business and the service has always been great if I have ever made an error on an order it is resolved ASAP. Fast delivery and always reliable, highly recommend.

Fabulous Gifts

I use A Little Luxury because of the convenience and the knowledge that the product will arrive looking fabulous. It will arrive on time and be delivered with care. The recipient was thrilled to receive the gift. I have used A Little Luxury a few times now and have never been disappointed by either the service or the packaging. Truly A Little Luxury for the recipient.

everything was really excellent people I sent the gift to were very happy with the product and I will definitely use this store in the future it is often a bit worrying buying sight unseen but no problems at all

Quick, Easy and Effective

The website was easy to navigate and there was options to substitute items which was really handy. The whole process was quite quick and then the delivery happened next day.

Great when you care but are far away

This was a great way to send a birthday gift from abroad without the hassle of post and packaging. The gift was perfect and arrived on time. Well done to A Little Luxury

Present for a friend

Our friend loved the picnic basket full of goodies! And can be used on many travelling occasions. Picnic basket was equipped with plates and utensils for 2. She definitely loved it!!

Always a great service

I use A little Luxury regularly as they always provide a cost effective and efficient service. The baskets are always very much admired by the recipients and always arrived on time.

Excellent choices for special gifts

Very nice & varied selection of products to choose from for both men & women with very prompt delivery service. The site was very easy to navigate.
I will use them again for future orders.

Good service hamper

Quick efficient service that had just the right hamper for my purpose Recipient was impressed with the hamper All in all everyone was happy with product and would reccomend it to others

Service without a hitch and what I ordered is what I got - no surprises

A little pricey but I what I ordered was exactly what was delivered and on time.
Reliable and really nice. It was also good to be able to customise and make swaps for preferences.

Gift for sister in law

Easy to navigate website.There is great choice of Products.The delivery was quick.Would recommend this site and will with out a doubt use it again.The gift was greatly accepted and appreciated.

Birthday Present for my mum

The quality of the goods were amazing .It was quick and convenient shopping for me ...the service was exceptional..fast delivery service ...would definitely recommend to others. Will buy again from this site .