4.9 (1,617)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (17) · No (1,681)
    4.7 (1,284)

Such a fabulous gift!

Being able to customize the pamper hift hamper by adding a lovely bottle of wine and a book made the gift that I sent to my mom one of her favourite mother's day gifts of all time...

Irene K.

Irene K.South East Queensland, QLD

So happy with products and delivery

My daughter loved the products I sent for her birthday. Great quality and value for money. It was delivered overnight I will be using this service again. Thank you

Excellent service

I've used A little luxury a few times now. They have a good range of products which are interchangeable, the website is easy to use and they deliver quickly. Very happy with their service!

D . Allman

D . AllmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great gifts

I once again have used this company to purchase a great birthday hamper.
There are so many wonderful gift hampers to choose from, and you are able to mix and match to suit your needs; And the prices are acceptable. It is easy to order, and delivery is prompt.
I would definitely recommend this company.

Carmel

CarmelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Something Beautiful other than Flowers

When you want to say you care and a sick of sending flowers, "A Little Luxury" provides a wide range of excellent packages of various prices - big and small for all occasions. I particularly liked the fact that you can tailor the box to the person you are sending it to. The parcel arrives, beautifully presented and in good time. A wonderful service for when you can't be there in person.

Perfect Choice

Instructions easy to follow and gift was received the day requested, no hassles so was extremely happy with this service

Beautifully packaged, high quality contents, helpful staff!

I had a birthday gift sent to me at the wrong address, called up ALL and they sent it to the correct address. I was so grateful as it was ordered from the UK. It arrived within days and my favourite brand L'Occitane was in there, plus an Aussie bottle of rose and Aussie choccies. Love that it was packaged so beautifully and the bows I will be keeping! Thank you for pampering me! I will be using you for my gifts in the future!

VioletBreeze

VioletBreezeSydney, NSW

Beautiful gift

I sent two gifts to work colleagues as a thank you for their hard work and they were so well received! The website was a bit primitive in its design but easy to order from and the gifts arrived within the estimated time. They were also easy to track.

Jennifer Parris

Jennifer ParrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and gift

This was my first time ordering from them. The service was amazing the gift was beautiful and reached my daughter in law on time. She loved her gift and i was so happy with the whole experience , i will definately order again. Well done great service!!

Jasy123

Jasy123AU

Wonderful surprise

I sent this gift to my mother for Mothers Day. She is 89. I tracked it and was sure of delivery but in minutes my mother rang me. She was so impressed and said there was so much to try. Even my brother said it was beautiful. I will certainly use this company and contact with good, delivery was excellent and of course much enjoyed which is what I hoped for.

Many thanks ...

What a wonderful service ... beautifully presented gift and the delivery was awesome with a number of notifications letting me know its location.. Our daughter loved her pressie!!

Great company for gifts for family and friends

EXCELLENT Use this company all time. Always great products for family and friends in Australia. I recommend to all my family in the UK

Good service and product

The product was delivered fast. The packaging was neat and appealing. All for an affordable price. My mum loved her gift so they definitely did not disappoint.

21st Birthday Gift

I live in the UK and wanted to send something special for my Nephew's 21st in Australia.
I was able to add what I wanted and select the date and type of delivery.

Ian

IanDarling Downs, QLD

Perfectly Priced & Perfect Gift

Was a really affordable option to send to a remote customer - Sure beat the price of sending flowers. Got a call to say how absolutely delighted they were with this gift and how beautiful the presentation of the gift was - Excellent communication and service from this company.

Lyn B.

Lyn B.New South Wales

Fabulous service

Thank you for the prompt service in dispatching my gift. The gift it self was beautiful packed and made my friends day.

Good service

My friend truly appreciate the gift, he received it intact in a good packaging. Thanks for the service. I highly recommend the shop and will order again.

Good Quality Products.

The range of diverse and good quality product on offer make choosing the right gift very easy. The ordering process and fast delivery was great.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Something for everyone.

This year for the second year I have sent my daughter a lovely hamper for her birthday. Never would have considered it pre covid but am delighted to have found A Little Luxury. The hampers are worth every cent and always well packed and delivered in time for the occasion. Highly recommended!

Excellent Service

This was the second time I used A Little Luxury. I found their website easy to navigate. A great choice of products. The ability to add extra products to a hamper or change one was an important point for me.
Tracking of the parcel on my phone was so easy and I knew it’s progress the whole time right up until it was delivered.