A Little Luxury
4.8 from 2,245 reviews

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect, perfect, perfection

Item delivered exactly as the website says, delivery was spot on, in time and as requested. These guys are great. I will have no problems using them again and recommend them to others.

Don V.

Don V.South East Queensland, QLD

Customisation

The fact that I could swapout items and replace them with others was amazing, and the ability to have a personalized ribbon and message in the pack was amazing, and my wife loved it. It makes it so much more personal than a generic gift box. I spent a little bit, but the ease of the website and the customisation was well worth it compared to other sites that didn't allow to swap items.

The perfect gift

I ordered a picnic hamper full of goodies to surprise my husband for our anniversary. When the basket arrived, despite being very well packed a bottle had leaked. A Little Luxury was quick to respond and happy to send a replacement. I received incredible service, prompt delivery and beautiful basket with a great selection of beer. Even with having to replace our basket, I highly recommend A Little Luxury.

Perfect gift box for a loved one

I purchased a gift box for my Mother, it was lovely how I could change up certain items for other products I peeferred.
She adored the gifts and presentation. And delivery was right on time :)

BrendaM

BrendaMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for the occasion

The hamper was packaged beautifully and of good quality.
Could not fault the service. Good shopping experience and was surprised how fast it was delivered.
I would recommend to others and would buy again.

Perfect hampers for any occasion.

The hampers here would be hard to beat. Perfect gift for the person who has everything. Great quality items beautifully presented, prompt delivery and all at a reasonable price. Good experience for both the sender of gift and the recipient.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Always great products and service

I've ordered hampers from A Little Luxury a few times as gifts. I like that you can customise the hampers to give people what they want. Delivery is always when they say it will be.

Emily B.

Emily B.Illawarra, NSW

This was amazing

The quality of product was amazing, my partner absolutely loved it. I was surprised on how fast it was shipped as well. I was happy with everything overall, will definitely order from you guys again.

Sleeping on luxury

Love my new pillowcases from A Little Luxury, pure mulberry silk, so soft and do not pill like a lot that say they’re silk. Just love them and will be ordering more

Valentine’s Day gift

Very fast and efficient delivery. Nicely wrapped in a wooden box and hubby absolutely loved it. Definitely will use this in the future for other occasions. Thank you very much.

Lynda

LyndaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous product and service

My order was completed perfectly. I was very very happy with order and extras ordered. It was a very easy process.. I have used before and have always been pleased.

Dianne

Dianne

Above and Beyond

Customer service was excellent after there was a glitch with my Credit Card payment. Had to choose specific products due to the operation the person had that I was sending this gift to. He was delighted with his the products I sent to him.

Product/packaging is amazing

The Hamper was packed so nicely with the exact products I customised to. The products inside were very good quality and the wooden box gave the hamper a nice rich look. Definitely worth the price!!

Interesting gift ideas

First found out about A little luxury on Facebook and decided to have a look at their website for gift ideas where I was pleasantly surprised and ended up ordering 2 birthday gifts.

Top Class Service

The professionalism of the staff was amazing from start to finish. Their willingness to assist with the unexpected redirection and automatic tracking of the sumptuous gift basket was simply unbelievable.

Excellent after sales help

Imagine a scene where a present was ordered online from Ireland for delivery in Australia...somehow in all the Christmas mail, said present was returned to A little luxury...as it had not been collected...Then the Customer care team/ After sales team get involved....and hey presto the present is re-shipped, and delivered and the receiver is both delighted and surprised as she wasn't expecting another gift.

Janice

Janicesydney

Great Gift idea

Great service!, beautiful gifts with lovely packaging .communication from first click to delivery to my Door was amazing, Eta was on time and left in a safe place..Thank you for allowing me to add my own personal message card with my gift

Rob

Rob

What a great idea.

I wanted to send my daughter an extra something for her birthday and found A Little Luxury which was perfect. I chose a wine hamper and they even let me pick the wine. My daughter was thrilled with the hamper and the delivery was excellent letting me know the day it was to be delivered so I could let her know to look out for it. A wonder service in every way. Well worth recommending .

Jennifer S

Jennifer SPerth, WA

Perfect Gift!

I was at a loss for what to buy my Dad for Christmas last year when I came across A Little Luxury's website. They had so many options for gift hampers and even allow for customisation of the goodies included. It was super easy to select and customise a hamper for my Dad and have it delivered direct to his door. (A bonus since he lives on the other side of the country!) I would definitely recommend and use again for future gifts.

Will E.

Will E.Sydney, NSW

Lovely Hampers

Lovely quality hampers with great flexibility to edit what you want in each seselection. Great range of product styles and sizes. Quick delivery with all the options makes it a good gift choice.