A Little Luxury
4.8 from 2,050 reviews

Perfect present ideas

So many hampers to choose from but it was really easy to find something for my son's birthday that I thought he would like and so convenient to order it and have it delivered since he is in Sydney and I'm in New Zealand.

Perfect present idea

There was so many great packs to choose from with top brand products. Very reasonable price and quick delivery. Ordered a pamper pack for my sister who is almost finished her pregnancy and she loved it. Highly recommend this company will deaferently be ordering again. Thank you

Always reliable

We trust the quality of the merchandise and are happy to regularly use this company to send gifts to our family.
The items always arrive in plenty of time and in good condition.

Mixed Feelings

We've ordered hamper for a colleague in Sydney for his wedding gift via online since we're from overseas company. The item was supposed to arrive on 13 Sept using AusPost. From notif we received, the item has successfully delivered but kept in safe place due to recipient was not available. The recipient address we provided was his office where there were many employees including receptionist, and the delivery courier did not even try to contact the recipient and not giving any detail about this safe place whereabout.
We've many calls to AusPost and to A Little Luxury to find out where the hamper was kept, no one knows. Sky, the sweet lady we've contacted from A Little Luxury, also shared the POD as well but unfortunately it doesn't help.
Funnily though, on Monday 16th Sept afternoon the recipient called us to say thanks since the hamper has just delivered to his office and received by the receptionist. However our surprise was too late since he already left for honeymoon.
Understand that A Little Luxury has no control over the delivery partner. And we give thumbs up to A little Luxury for the online order process since its easy one.

Excellent delivery and efficient service

My gift arrived on the promised day and was beautifully presented.
This was the first time that I used this gift site and I was not disappointed. Will definitely use again.

Lovely gift for somebody who has everything !!

I chose the Cozy Pleasures Pamper Hamper for my fiends 80th Birthday, because she is a lady who has just about everything, but I liked this gift as it is something personal just for her. I am sure she will love it. It was packed very well and in a lovely gift box. From the time I ordered it to receiving it, it was excellent service and delivered on time.
Thank You.

Gift basket for him

Spur of the moment gift I went on the website - very easy to choose from a variety of great gifts. Delivery was fast and the recipient was very impressed! Would definitely use this company again and again and again

A great gift!

I purchased the Chocolate Bliss Hamper as a gift and had it sent straight to the recipient. As always both myself and the person receiving the gift were impressed with the contents, packaging and speedy delivery. Have ordered 4 hampers over the past few years and will keep ordering.

Perfect hamper

Beautiful quality hamper. Ingredients are thoughtful and high quality and all packaged beautifully. Easy online ordering and prompt delivery. Easy to substitute contents with something else from their list. Will use again

Great gifting website!

Our gift arrived as promised on the right date & was exactly as described. Website is easy to use and communication was excellent. I will definitely buy again the next time the need to send a gift arises.

Great

Service was amazing and gift was beautifully presented. They even replaced wine which was damaged in the post. Will definately use again. My mum loved all the products. Reasonably priced as well.

Great service - thank you!

The recipient of the gift loved the choices I made and said the gift was "beautifully presented". Tracking of delivery process was excellent - much appreciated. Based on overall experience, I would use service again.

amazing service!!!

Needed a gift within 24 hours, order online and had it delivered in time! lady even confirmed on the phone if I was happy with the delivery option. Would buy again. Gift also wrapped beautifully.

Luxury

The person whom i ordered the gift absolutely loved it. It was a great mix of wine and snacks for any occasion and after its finished there is a great box to keep for what eve you want.

My son was thrilled to bits , after the recent loss of his dad and some very unexpected Heart surgery he felt just a bit special i think. Also the engraved tag he thought was an awesome idea. Thank you again

Tina Gordon

Gift for my niece's new born baby.

A little luxury have lovely gifts for new born babies. I have a standard one I send to my nieces and nephews when they have a baby - and they love it!!!!!!!! The Babycupcakes Kit & Caboodle Gift Set selection of baby clothes come beautifully wrapped and is very reasonably priced, but the absolute best is the ribbon that they will wrap the gift in. For a little extra cost you can personalise the attached ribbon with the baby's name (or any text you like). They all love the gift but the ribbon with their new child's name printed on it is a keepsake that they all comment on. Thanks "A little luxury" for making choosing a gift for a new baby so easy!

Always good value!

I often use "A Little Luxury" for gifts for my family and friends interstate. Always arrives on time, always great reviews on the quality and the presentation by the happy recipients.

Great service excellent products

We have had such positive responses from our family so far away. It has been great! The ability to add personal touches is so important. We love the soft monkey.

Highly recommended!

Excellent product, excellent service!
This was a get well gift to a colleague and was delivered without a hitch and within the promised timeframes.
Our colleague was thrilled with the quality of the product.

Returning customer

I have been using A Little Luxury for many years now to send gifts to relatives interstate.
The variety of products is great and reasonably priced too.
My family loves receiving them.