A Little Luxury
4.8 from 1,929 reviews

Exactly what I expected

I wanted a gift for my sister in laws Birthday and the choice was perfect. The process was simple and delivery was exactly as promised. My sister in law was delighted

Definitely Recommend

I organised to send a bottle of champagne & chocolates to a friend in Sydney. The process was really quick and easy. A huge variety to select from and website is so easy to use. The price range was also very resonable. Delivery was also on time with out any hassles. I also received a POD as I had followed up on the delivery and again the team was friendly. I will differently use a little luxury again to send a gift. Definitely recommend them for you r gifts to give for any occassion.

excellent service and timely delivery

Arranged hamper to be sent for a friends 50th . Easy process, information on tracking and delivery excellent. Haper was delivered on time and I was kept up to date on its tracking and delivery. hamper was exactly as ordered. Will be using this business again and highly recommend it

Great service and very happy recipient of hamper.

I live in New Zealand and decided to use this website to send my daughter in the Gold Coast a birthday present. I changed a few items in the hamper knowing what my daughter would prefer. The hamper was delivered on time and everything in the hamper was just perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to use again.

First impressions

Being a new customer and living in NZ, I wasn't sure what to expect. It was hard choosing what to order from the variety on offer. The recipient was really pleased with her surprise, from the presentation (box & ribbon) to the gift inside. It was even delivered earlier than expected. We were all very happy with the experience. Thank you.

Beautifully gift wrapped present for my mum n

Sent a surprise parcel to my mum. Beautiful body creams, set of three and yummy toffee chocolate coated macadamias. She told me everything arrived safely and we're of an excellent standard.

Very happy first time customer

Products were reasonably priced, delivered on time, great range of gifts and emails all through out the process to know what was happening with the order. Will definitely use again.

Easy, impressive gift giving!

Mother's Day was still made special, even though we are living overseas away from family. All three of our treasured Mum's received customised hampers from a Little Luxury, on time and exactly as promised. The range to select from was impressive and although our three Mum's all have different tastes and styles, each was made to feel special from this simple and easy to use website. Highly recommend these guys :)

Late delivery again.

I have used this company many times with no issues and a great product but over the last three times the delivery has been late. At first i thought it was me but the last two times i gave around 10 days notice and i knew from communication sent to say the product was sent i knew it would be late. Maybe they should look closer at where the product is going and adjust despatch dates to suit.

Mum Loved the Dressing Gown

Ordered for my mum for Mother’s Day who lives 1500kms away. Delivered perfectly on time, gorgeous packaging,, the customised ribbon was beautiful,,, mum loved it! Highly recommend A Little Luxury

Quick and Easy

Easy website to use and gave so many substitute options when purchasing a hamper! Super convenient. Products arrived on time and beautifully presented. Best mother’s day present yet! Thank you

Made my mum's day

fast delivery, my mum really liked the chocolatier chocolates - would recommend as mother's day gift. it really made her day. This is a great way to make sure your loved ones receive a gift even if you don't live in the same state.

A perfect gift for mothers Day!!

I’m a frequent customer of A little luxury due to the value for money products, the high quality of each one and the on time delivery. This particular product I ordered for my mother on Mother’s Day, she was amazed and thankful. She commented on the packaging and products. Thanks again a little luxury!! Highly recommended and will continue to purchase products.

A gift sure to please

Ordered a pamper pack for a friends 60th. She was very happy with the gift.
The A little luxury site is easy to use has a great range of quality products to tailor the gift to what you want and the gift was delivered as promised. What more could you ask for. I will be using A Little Luxury again and again.

From Nigeria to Australia with love

Had been so busy with work and almost forgot our yearly ritual....surprising my wife with gifts on Valentines day....The nagging question was i am in Nigeria and she is all the way in Australia so i searched online and one of the first few hits was A little luxury. they seemed to have a range of suitable gifts i was especially impressed with the option of choosing a hamper and being able to substitute items in the hamper with others at will. Also they delivered to her doorsteps exactly when i asked.....i already see the perfect solution to her fast approaching birthday gift worries.

Lux - reward yourself - Devine

I brought the laundry powder and laundry Crystals, not knowing just how great they would be.. well they are truly great products. They wash well and the smell of scent of choice is lasting on the clothing. I highly recommend this company.

Just gorgeous

Due to leaving my nieces baby shower gift to the last minute, I went to Little Luxury online store and found the perfect gift, and it was delivered as promised the next day for a little extra for delivery, very impressed, will use this site again.

Scotland to Australia

Ordered one day and delivered 2 days later.excellent, makes shopping from the uk so easy and more personal.wont be opened till my brothers birthday,but I’m sure he will kill it.

excellent, prompt service - great product

We ordered a packaged sample of bottled beer and goods.

Everything measured up to what had been advertised. We would definitely use their services again. Thank you for delivering so promptly.

Very very late delivery

Delivered more than a week after requested date, refund promised and never provided. Item was as described but I'd have to recommend that you shop elsewhere. There are plenty of alternatives.

Hi Robert, I can see that you recently placed 2 orders with us. The first was delivered by StarTrack Premium on the morning it was requested. The second delivered by StartTrack Road Express was late. StarTrack’s road express service experienced some problems with the tracking of parcels that week. We had a small number of parcels caught up in this mess and it made it impossible for us to determine what was going on with the delivery your second order. I can see from our customer service notes that we initially offered you the choice of either a full refund or to reship the order via StarTrack Premium, however shortly afterwards and prior to issuing the refund StarTrack advised us that the package had been located and was delivered. I'm really sorry StarTrack let you down on this second order. This was a very rare problem and was totally beyond our control.Hi Ben, I don’t doubt your explanation but it was your choice to use StarTrack Road Express (even if it was beyond your control) and the delivery was your responsibility. I had to pay the additional courier fees to forward the package to my previous employee and the poor communication on the day it was supposed to be delivered was disappointing. I remain unsatisfied by your response and will be requesting a charge back on my credit card.Customer has now left the same review of our small family owned business on at least 5 different review sites. In our 13 years and 300,000 customers that’s a clear record! No negative reviews have been left for StarTrack, the government owned delivery juggernaut that was responsible for the delay and lack of communication. We have absolutely no control over the operations of Australia Post or StarTrack. They are however far more reliable than most other delivery companies which is why we use them and offer a choice of several of their services. All any retailer can do is to ensure the product is dispatched on time on the service chosen by the customer and do their absolute best to help the customer out in the rare event something goes wrong and of course provide a refund if it fails to turn up altogether. Leaving at least 5 bad reviews because the courier was late isn’t really fair.