A Little Luxury

Very easy and great product

The online booking process was extremely easy and informative. The product was delivered on time as promised and looked amazing. Will definitely use this site again and will be recommending to my friends and colleagues.

Where is the courtesy?

I ordered several items as a Valentine’s Day gift for my partner and whilst she was impressed with the packaging and gifts, one of the gifts was not what I ordered. I ordered a Lavender Musk candle and my partner received an Apple and Elderflower candle. I have since checked the website and noticed that the lavender candle has been removed from the website, therefore presuming they ran out of stock. Nobody contacted me to ask me which replacement candle I would prefer or to not include a candle at all and refund the cost of the candle. I would’ve chosen anything BUT an apple candle! There were plenty of other candle options that I wouldve preferred. My partner was disappointed that she received an apple candle instead of lavender (or any other scents for that matter). I emailed a little luxury asking if the correct candle could be sent (before I noticed that it was removed from the website), or to receive a refund for the candle and I have not received a reply at all. I would like a replacement candle of my choice or a refund of the cost of the candle.

Perfect Gift!

I was so excited about the picnic basket as a gift . My partner really loved it . Everything was packed neatly and arranged perfectly. I choose same day shipping and was abit worried at first since it was Valentine’s Day but It arrived on time . I’m very happy with my purchase :)

Surprising my partner

Thank you for great service. I sent the beer gift pack to my partner for Valentine’s Day. He loved it and many of his male work colleagues were quite jealous. Arrived on time packaged beautifully.
Thanks again will definitely use your company again.

Denise

The Greatest Gift Site

An excellent gift site for parents living abroad, I have 9 children and a beautiful granddaughter, have all their birthdays and anniversaries (as well as their spouses birthdays) logged on a chart so as to make sure I don't forget that special day. Have been using Luxury Gift now for almost 2 years and am totally satisfied with everything, great choice of gifts allows me to select and send great gifts for all occasions.

The gift was perfect!!

The gift arrived for a friend on the exact date I requested and I couldn’t have been happier. The online ordering process was so simple. I highly recommend to everyone and I will definitely be using A Little Luxury again and again...

Great Product, Great Service

Ordered a gift for a contractor we have worked with for many years, who has retired. Wanted something a little special but more 'blokey'. The product fitted the bill perfectly. Order was easy to place online, the delivery was done on time and the gift was very well received.

Great gifting experience

Ordered a gift online that needed to be deleivered on time as it was a birthday present. The recipient was not only extremely pleased and surprised by the beautiful gift, but also by the packaging. The care taken to ensure the gift was not only beautifully wrapped but also safe and secure was amazing.

a perfect giftbox

We are living in the Netherlands and our granddaughter celebrated her first birthday party in Australia (coming from the Netherlands beginning of this year) so we ordered a very nice birthday giftbox which she loved.

Lovely gifts but delivered late.

The gift was lovely and reasonably priced. It was for a birthday, and it was delivered late. When I placed the order, the site confirmed that it could be delivered on time, but they failed. There was no apology or notification that the deadline was missed. I would not use them again.

Hi Andrew, I'm really sorry StarTrack let us down with this delivery. The StarTrack Premium service is usually very reliable. I haven't been able to get an adequate reason from them as to why they delivered it a day late. We definitely sent it on time. Once it leaves us StarTrack usually send any further information regarding the delivery directly to our customer and I'm sorry they appear not to have notified you in this case.

So Easy

Needed a special gift for a belated birthday . Process from start to finish was so easy . Service was reliable, recipient loved the gift ! Definitely use again !

A Real Luxury Gift

It's hard buying a get well gift for a guy but this site made it very easy. You could pick a hamper and change the items to suit the Recipient so easy online. The box the items came in looked impressive and all the items were top quality. Communication about delivery is excellent. I would definitely purchase again from this site.

Beautifully packaged, affordable and easy to customise

I had never ordered a gift hamper before and I did a lot of price/product comparisons before choosing A Little Luxury. Their website is easy to navigate, their products are much more affordable than other similar companies, and the best part is that it's easy to swap out one item for another.

Very professional and fast

It was faster than promised and beautifully presented. I ll definitely use your services again. Thank you very much Di

I love the product

The website was extremely easy to browse and then, when I place my order, I was provided with good confirmation emails. The service delivery was so much faster than I expected which was greatly appreciated as this was a last minute gift.

Very useful, already utilised by my colleagues

deliveries are on time and feedback has been great from my business partners. I will continue to use and recommend to my team mates.

Excellent service

Ordered champagne & chocolates to be delivered as a birthday present!! Arrived on time/ beautifully wrapped & displayed. Both recipient & myself very happy!!

Housewarming Gift

Ordered chocolate hamper online for Son and Daughter in law on obtaining keys to their new home.
Shopping online was very easy and hamper delivered on day it was requested.
They were very impressed with the hamper
I am from Melbourne and they are in Sydney.

WONDERFUL

Easy online service, wonderful gifts, couldn't be happier. Sent 4 in one day and they were all perfect. Thank you so much :) My clients were super satisfied and all said their gifts looked beautiful and were presented so well.

Excellent range & service!

Great range of products
Easy to use on line ordering
Excellent product presentation