A Little Luxury
See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by A Little Luxury

4.9 (2,583)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (28) · No (2,628)
    4.8 (2,159)

Sister loved her gift

I ordered a hamper with skin care and chocolates for my sister's 60th birthday. Delivery was prompt and as a bonus the hamper arrived on the day of her birthday. My sister said the products were beautifully presented and she enjoyed them very much.

Best hamper service!

Easy website to use, reasonable prices & great delivery service. The products & hamper was well presented & very happy with the quality.

The Block Brush
The Block BrushSydney, NSW

Beautiful Hamper

I sent one of the Champagne hampers as a thank you to someone and they were very happy and so appreciative. I was impressed with how quickly it was delivered and the packaging was just beautiful.

A perfect birthday gift for my husband who was interstate!

I wanted to send my husband something special for his birthday as he was interstate and I hadn’t seen him for 3 months. I loved that I could customise the gift and include goodies that I knew he would really enjoy and appreciate - he has drank and eaten everything in the hamper, which makes me very happy as the purchaser and him very happy as the consumer!

Find out how A Little Luxury compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Loved the gift ordering experience.

I Ordered a hamper as a gift recently form A little Luxury. I am Very happy with the whole process, selection. I picked the gift from their shop. I order at last moment and they packed and made it ready in no time.

Mani Slater
Mani SlaterSouthern and Hills, SA

Lots of choices

I loved the ability to substitute products in the hampers, and to add little extras. We live on Kangaroo Island so rely on online shopping a lot, and this site didn't disappoint. It was delivered a little earlier than expected but the recipient was delighted either way. We'll definitely use this site again.

J Morris
J MorrisRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fabulous treat for a friend!

Easy to order online, product substitution available & could add on, able to leave a personalised message, lovely gift, very appreciated by receiver.

Robyn Halson
Robyn HalsonGippsland, VIC

We used A Little Luxury to send a gift to a work colleague in a hospital in Melbourne.

I found when ordering the gift the option to change / add products was fantastic. We were very impressed with the delivery time although we did pay for express delivery. The recipient of the gift was absolutely thrilled with it. We will definitely use "A Little Luxury" again if needed.

GG
GG

Great hamper. Disappointing delivery.

Was delighted with the ease of choosing this hamper and even more impressed with the ability to customise to a certain degree by substituting products. I was however disappointed that the hamper was delivered two days early despite having clearly requested the delivery date. Take that option off your form if you are unable to guarantee the requested date. It was for a 90th birthday and it took a bit of the gloss off the special day unfortunately. If you went back to using couriers instead of the extremely unreliable Austalia Post I am sure this problem could be rectified.

Find out how A Little Luxury compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Came home to this lovely gift last night… thank you!!

I used A Little Luxury to send something special to a colleagues who had been unwell. Being able to select the items that would suit her best and then add a little extra made it even more special.

Jennifer
JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product

I've used A Little Luxury for several different purposes - corporate gifts, a simple "thank you", professional recognition of a job well done. The online store is easy to operate, the products offered are of a high quality, there is opportunity to make changes to the recommended list and the service is excellent. The purchase was presented beautifully, delivered promptly, and in the condition shown on the website. I would highly recommend this company.

Scorpio21
Scorpio21Sydney, NSW

Perfect gift pack

My daughter loved her perfect gift I hand picked .The gown was pure luxury .everything was quality right down to the boxing ..

Trace
TraceSydney, NSW

This was perfect the perfect gift

The variety of gifts available for both men and women was outstanding. Pricing appropriate and delivery was great. I couldn't have been happier with my selection and service.

Great way to send a gift.

Lovely gift, well presented delivered on time & kept up with all steps of delivery, received information when it was delivered.

Tonya
TonyaIllawarra, NSW

Amazing gift!!

The best part of this hamper was my ability to customise it to suit my needs - it was for my mother who has been quite unwell and is quite picky about things so being able to remove, substitute and add products was perfect!!!