4.2 from 6,272 reviews

YvonneA

YvonneAGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent Service

Service was fast efficient and flowers were so beautiful.
Recommend to anyone.
My flowers were not available at the time but replacement was just as beautiful
Very helpful and cheaper than the rest

Elisa

ElisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID! Sends wrong flowers and doesn’t care

Ordered flowers for my sisters birthday with an upgrade to the deluxe package. I was send a thank you photo and realised they were the standard package, without the upgrade. When I emailed easyflowers, they offered me a refund on the difference and offered to send an apology bouquet so I accepted. However, the apology bouquet was made of cheap flowers AND they then refused to give me the refund. I was cheaped out and when I complained, they refused to compensate further. Horrible customer service, other companies would compensate for the mistake but instead, easyflowers pocketed the money I paid for flowers which was never received.

JoJo

JoJoIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service from the team at easyflowers

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi JoJo, thank you for your exceptional review and feedback! Please know I have passed your wonderful comments onto to all involved and we will certainly be here if you need us next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Neil Mc

Neil McSydney

Awesome quality and service

I have used Easyflowers a couple of times and have never been disappointed with the quality and service provided. Even when the original item is not available, they have replaced with an equivalent or better item.
Will use them again.

SofiaSydney, NSW

My Parents 45th year WEDDING anniversary embaressment

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Sofia, thank you for your prompt reply. We are more than happy to offer you an apology voucher for a future purchase with us. Are you happy for a senior member of our team to give you a call? Regards EASYFLOWERS

Judy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally disappointed

Not happy. This isn't the first time either. You've delivered flowers 2 days late - what's the point delivering at all?!
Didn't even state who they were from. No message, nothing. My daughter clearly left a message to be written on the card. I could have received $25 flowers from Coles that looked value for money. Will never be using you again!

Judy B.

I'm not sure of the order number. The flowers were sent by my daughter, who is in the army in Canberra. I'm not sure when I'll be speaking to her next. Her name is Megan Gribble.

Kylee

KyleeSouthport

Just like that !

Always have used EasyFlowers.
Top Quality, Great Selection of flowers/styles/packages, Good Presentation, Easy-Quick Delivery, at an Affordable Price...What more do you want?
Never a problem!
All round, great place to get flowers.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Kylee, thank you for your lovely star review and 5 stars too! Happy to hear we are your go to for any flower or gifting needs for any occasion. We look forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

too easy

I have used these guys a couple times now, never had a problem. Always deliver on time and easy to use website too.
all round great place to get your flowers

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi JackD, thank you for sharing your excellent feedback with us and most importantly your gorgeous flowers have been very much appreciated each and every time! We look forward to being your go to for many more occasions to come! Regards EASYFLOWERS

SandieV

SandieVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always deliver the service, good flower, and easy checkout.

I've been buying flowers from them for almost 2 years now for special occasions for my wife and I keep buying from them. They always deliver even in peak session!

Fernando R

Fernando RPerth, WA

Poor very poor customer service

Valentine’s Day delivery, it was delivered three days late. During the week end they made no effort what so ever to repair the damage relationship that I have as a customer. They blamed on the carrier and they took the delivery fee of the final price. I won’t use them again

All your flower needs

I ordered flowers online and was very happy with my purchase. My order looked amazing and was delivered on time.there is a huge range for all occasions and i was kept informed all the way. Great job i would highly recommend this business to everyone. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with EASYFLOWERS

Easy to use and reliable

Purchased flowers during a hectic Valentine’s Day period and they arrived on time and look absolutely fantastic and fresh - my wife was very happy and the delivery person was friendly too

Solidsnake

SolidsnakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing

Ordered roses days in advance to send to my girlfriend for Valentine's day, got the conformation order and was told they would be delivered between 7am and 7pm. They did not arrive on the day, called through to customer services and all I got was a bad attitude from the rep and no information regarding a refund. Customer service was extremely rude and I would not recommend buying from them again

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Paid over $100 for this... Terrible!

Bought for Valentines Day... Paid over $100 for flowers, a bear and a card.......
I ordered a MEDIUM bear for $30 this is what they consider medium and worth $30 a freaking joke...
Paid $60 for the flowers and received 4 flowers and some greenery.. HORRIBLE! Will not be ordering from them again!!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Tracey - I'm so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your delivery. Can you please respond with your order number so that we can investigate this for you?

Tracey
Tracey

My husband has already gone through it with you & you refuse to do anything about it...
Order number DLMRD

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Tracey, thank you for your order number. We will review your order details and get in contact with your husband as soon as possible. Regards EASYFLOWERS

NatbilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally disappointed

What a joke this site is! Delivery never showed up! Codes given to track we’re not correct, delivery company knows nothing of the order. Easyflowers, only use no reply emails! No help line! I want my money back.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hello Natbil, I'm sorry to hear about your delivery. Can you please call us on 1300 88 66 44 and one of us staff members will be able to assist you. Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

CorrenePerth, WA

On time, but the quality is poor!!

Delivery was in time, but the quality was very poor. Two of the six roses I received curled over on day one!! I wouldn’t order from here again!! There is no contact number to call either??

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hello Correne, we are so terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with your flowers. We are aware of your order and our complaints resolution team will be in contact with you today. Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

Correne

Your resolution team contacted us with a poor excuse that the weather has been warm and some flower care tips. I don’t really see that as a resolution?

Heine

HeinePerth, WA

Total failure

Ordered And paid $230 for flowers to be delivered to my wife’s work as a surprise on Valentine’s Day. Surprise ruined when they called her at 5pm to say they can’t deliver at work because they are too busy. By 7pm no delivery at home either. Contact through website impossible. Shocking service! Can’t tell whether this is a scam or just really bad service!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

I can completely understand your frustration and disappointment Heine. If you could you please provide me with your order number so I can launch an investigation with our complaints resolution team with your immediately. Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

JoshPerth, WA

Pathetic... 0 STARS

Easyflowers managed to ruin Valentines Day by not delivering the flowers as promised to my Partners place of work. I will never use this business again, nor would I recommend them to anyone!!!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Thanks Josh - we have also been speaking with you on Facebook where we confirmed that a full refund will be issued. I appreciate your patience in this matter and again, I apologise for the delivery delay.

Steve H.Perth, WA

If I could give a zero I would

Ordered flower for Valentine's day 3 days ago that never arrived the communication of the company is appalling this company is a disgrace they take your money and dont deliver find another company to get your flowers from

Steve H.

WUGPD. Well it doesn't seem that unusual considering the amount of bad reviews that have been written today i expect a full refund

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Thanks for responding Steve. We will have someone contact you tomorrow.

DeePerth, WA

Flowers didn’t even come

payed for the flowers and never arrived even when I left a note on the desk saying please leave Herr if she is not there.
I have not got a message back been 2-3 days now or refunded

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Dee - I'm really sorry to read that there has been a delivery delay. Can you please respond with your order number so that I can chase this up for you immediately?

Dee

Nhdbd is my order I have messaged over 5 times and no one has gotten back to me they are 3 days late

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Thank you for supplying that Dee. I have past this onto our complaints resolution team and they will be in contact with you today.