4.3 (1,680)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (1,668)

Maria

MariaNew South Wales

Perfect Service

Ordered flowers from Easy flowers for 40th Birthday, Flowers were exceptional , timely delivery and excellent service, in fact flowers were better than I expected definitely will be using easy flowers from now on .

LucyIllawarra, NSW

Terrible service

Will never use again. Have been disappointed a few times over deliveries not being what they should but to pay & book then get told it’s not availabile is wrong. Booking shouldn’t have been processed or accepted if not available

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Lucy, sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent flower order placed with us. Can you please provide us with your order number so we can review the details of your concerns? If easier, please feel free to call us on 1300 88 66 44.

PMLXD

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Lucy, thank you for getting back to me so promptly with your order number, much appreciated. I have arranged for a senior member of our team to give you a call in regards to concerns. Please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Deanne

DeannePerth, WA

Exceptional

This is the best flower company I've ever used i would not go anywhere else flowers are absolutely beautiful presented and the customer service is always amazing

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Deanne, happy to hear we are your flower service of choice for any flower gifting needs! Thank you for sharing your fabulous review with us and we look forward to your return for that next order!

Chez

ChezPORT MACQUARIE

Exceptional

I have used easy flowers a few times now and I very impressed with their service, they have kept in contact with me if any changes at all times. Highly recommended.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Chez, thank you for sharing your wonderful 5 star review and recommendation with us! We look forward to being your go to for that next special occasion in future!

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

disappointed

flowers consisted of 3 roses,3 carnations some white flower and greenery and paid over $120. that was an up size version of the original, very disappointed.

Marlinda

MarlindaSydney, NSW

Beautiful - exceeded my expectations

Received great communication and customer service when ordering. Have used easy flowers numerous times. Beautiful flowers! Reliable delivery & prompt response to all enquires

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Marlinda, thank you for sharing your amazing review and your gorgeous arrangement with us! Please know I have passed on your feedback to our customer service team and we certainly look forward to your return for many more occasions to come!

Catherine

Catherine Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful floral arrangement, great friendly service

Very happy with the flower arrangement I had ordered. EasyFlowers give great customer service, lovely to deal with.
I wish the same day delivery costs were a bit lower in price.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Fantastic

Always use Easyflowers, because its so easy to order from them. Always quality blooms. Good value and trusted service. Will always return here.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Karen, thank you for your amazing 5 star review and feedback! Making it easy is what we love to hear! We look forward to your return for that next special occasion!

Amie

Amie

Wonderful service.

This is a Great service and so easy to use. Awesome follow up after I forgot to leave my name on the card.

Kathleen

KathleenIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful arrangement

Gorgeous tulips. Never disappointed with Easy flowers. Their florists always create the beautiful arrangements and delivery is always on time

Olive S.

Olive S.Perth, WA

Beautiful Flowers

Arrived on time, flowers were very similar to viewed on internet. Gorgeous arrangement and recipient thought they were fabulous. Would use company again

Ekka H.

Ekka H.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

The flowers looked absolutely beautiful exactly as pictured on the website and they looked really fresh, was really happy with them and so was the birthday girl

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Ekka H, delighted to see the birthday girl adored your lovely flowers and we do appreciate you sharing your photo with us! Thank you for your amazing 5 star review and we'll be here if you need us in future!

Trevor

TrevorSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mum Loves the flowers

I have used Easyflowers for a few years now and they always do a top job with great flowers and on time delivery.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Trevor, happy to hear your Mum loved your gorgeous flowers each and every time! Thank you for sharing your lovely 5 star review with us and we look forward to being your go to for many more years to come!

Johanna

JohannaAdelaide

Happy recipient

Recipient delighted, rating due to time for delivery. Paid for flower upgrade and medium bear. Paying for express delivery expensive

Zil

Take money, want ID, no delivery.

Ok My fiancé in another state ordered flowers for me. He got a notification asking for ID after money was taken from his card. He notifies me that the delivery won’t go ahead because of some stupid reason on your end. I even doubt he will get a refund. Almost 90$ He paid! Avoiding company in future! Very disappointed!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Zil, if you would like to discuss this matter in more detail please feel free to call us on 1300 88 66 44.

Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy and flowers arrived on time

Easy process when ordering and making paying and flowers arrived on time
Flowers were substituted with pink roses as there was no tulips in season. Very happy

Beautiful flowers delivered.

Beautiful. Made a Mum very happy!
Hassle-free online ordering. A few clicks and lovely flowers arranged for mother from 200km away.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Stephen O, happy to hear your Mum was over the moon with your gorgeous flowers and we do appreciated you sharing them with us too! Thank you for your excellent 5 star review and we'll be here if the need arises for that next special occasion!

Beautiful, fresh bouquet

Ordered late Thursday evening, delivered Friday morning. Absolutely stunning bouquet arrangement, some full bloom others still to open. Would absolutely recommend Easy flowers and will use again.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Katrina B, thank you for sharing your lovely fresh arrangement with us and the recipient loved them! We do appreciate you sharing your amazing feedback and recommendation and look forward to your return next time!

manu

manuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy service for spreading joy...

I used Easyflowers now a couple of times, and their website is clear and easy to use. I'm really happy as everything arrived in a timely manner, including the card with a personal message.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi manu, happy to hear your lovely flowers were very much appreciated with your personalised message! Thank you for sharing your photo and wonderful review with us and we look forward to making it easy for many more special occasions in future!

Ms.Myst

Ms.MystCentral, TAS

Cannot fault them!

Easy to order. I've sent 10 bouquets so far and each one has been beautiful,
delivered on time and in one case, delivered early. In that instance, I was contacted and asked if it was ok. On every occasion I have messaged after ordering, the response has been timely and helpful.
The bonus $30 gift voucher on some bouquets is fantastic especially if you need to send flowers again soon after and it doesn't have an expiry date.
Highly recommend Easyflowers 10/10

Tyler Gilbert asked

Hey I’m really nervous about the delivery arriving on the date I selected for my flowers to be delivered. The address is pretty rural but I selected the delivery option that said ‘special on day delivery’ can you literally guarantee they will get to the address on the day ??

Matt Wasley
Matt Wasley

Tyler I would take my business elsewhere. Otherwise prepare for disappointment

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Tyler, thank you for your enquiry. I have located your order and your order was delivered just after 5pm and handed to the recipient. Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Nah mate haha. It’s to be delivered on the 14th. As I selected

karen w.

karen w.asked

Order number W2LGG I have quality and delivery issues but am unable to get email to go from official site as it says site not monitered I am in uk thanks

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Karen w, thank you for your order number. We have now sent you a message via your email in order to send us a photo of the flowers received and can you please confirm the date your order was delivered? We look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

I have received a "25% OFF FLOWERS Golden Ticket" which expires 20.12.2020 for online orders.
There is nowhere to click on the voucher to enable me to use the ticket at all. Are the "tickets" for real or just gimmicks? (I would send a copy of the email with the `offer` in it, if I had an Easyflower email address to send to, to prove it doesn`t work, --but I can`t find an Easyflower email address.?

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Yvonne, thank you for your enquiry. We can assure you the golden tickets are redeemable. Can you please email us at easyflowers@easyflowers.com.au or alternatively please call us on 1300 88 66 44.

Get an answer from our members and EASYFLOWERS representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Flowers & Gift Shops