4.2 from 6,649 reviews

4.2

6,649 reviews
    4.3 (1,054)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (1,084)

Loving the service!

Love always the experiences with you guys. Making every moment special. This is my third time ordering and I do not have complains. Flowers were beautiful!!! :) So excited to have the next order!

Exceptional service

The lady recipient was very pleased with her flowers,ringing to tell me how beautiful they were. The delivery was was on time as well. Would not hesitate to use ‘Easyflowers’ again.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Thanks for your kind words, Kerry! We are so happy your recipient was pleased with her arrangement. Regards, EASYFLOWERS

Easy to do

As the name goes an easy way to order. The flowers were well received and loved. Still remaining in good condition many days after delivery. Thank you Easyflowers will be my florist of choice.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Very true, Andrew! We do like to make things Easy! The lilys look great.

BrookeY

BrookeYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers for the occasion

The flowers arrived on time, the delivery person was very courteous and the orchids were even better than described. Beautiful colours, fresh and vibrant. My friend was thrilled to receive them for a special birthday.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi BrookeY, we are so glad the flowers arrived on time and your friend was thrilled! Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, EASYFLOWERS

Review collected in partnership with EASYFLOWERS

Send love and hugs in a vase!

My daughter was delighted with her surprise flowers. No special occasion just because. Thanks for the lovely display in the little square vase, that helped, no hunting for a vase.

Brandi

Brandi

Quick delivery!

They delivered my flowers quickly and when I wanted to know if they had been received they got back to me with a answer quickly. Very happy with my service with easy flowers.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Brandi, great to hear your lovely flowers were delivered promptly and thank you for your excellent review too! We'll be here if you need us for any flower gifting needs in future! Regards EASYFLOWERS

Outstanding service!

I wanted to send some 'short notice' flowers to my daughter in Brisbane, from New Zealand. I looked at a few places online and this website was easy to view, had good pricing and same day delivery, all of which were important to me. I ordered, they were delivered within a couple of hours, I got 2 emails, one on payment and the other when delivered, and a follow up for a review.
Really outstanding service, value for money and prompt delivery.
Very happy customer. :)

ElizabethS

ElizabethSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient & Easy

Ordering flowers for a loved one in hospital was an easy process to follow. The web page was simple to follow, flowers delivered on time and very pretty. This cheered my relative who was feeling very down after an operation. Well done Easy Flowers and thank you.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi ElizabethS, delighted to hear your gorgeous flowers brightened up your relatives day during a tough time! Thank you for sharing your lovely 5 star review with us and we'll be here if the need arises next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

MahtabD

MahtabDPerth, WA

I like easy flowers. Beautiful and fresh flowers. Easy access website. Quick response customer service. The recipient always loved it. Variety of add-on options and good brands, but a bit pricey.

Perfect and as ordered

Easy flowers were just that. Easy to navigate , easy to select the right choice through the lovely photos and reasonable prices. The card option is a nice touch to send a personal message. I will be ordering from them again.

TraceyL

TraceyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you were my bud I would always pick you..

I chose a very pretty soft.. gentle.... colourful bunch of Tulips to send to my cousin in Sydney for her 50th Birthday.. She loved them... They were value for money.

RosJ

RosJNorth Queensland, QLD

So Easy!

The flowers are always delivered on time and I like the delivery options which allows discounts when you order a couple of days before hand. Some recipients have sent me a photo and they look just like the pictures on the site,

Just Beautiful

My friend was delighted with her beautiful arrangement I ordered for her. I would recommend Easyflowers for all your arrangement, beautiful arrangements for all occasions, easy to deal with, quick delivery and reasonably prices.

Review collected in partnership with EASYFLOWERS

Used them twice, disappointed both times

I used this company once in April and once in May this year. Both times I was very disappointed. Flower quality, communication of delivery times and response times were all awful.

Noel

NoelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recipients couldn't wait to show pictures of the flowers they received.

Easy to use booking system, instant receipts, occasional and welcomed specials, in season fresh flowers and the very best quality flowers, gifts and chocolates. Every time I use Easy Flowers the recipients can't wait to show me photos of how beautiful the flowers and gifts were. Prompt, reliable and safe payment and delivery. I highly recommend Easy Flowers.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Noel, thank you for your exceptional review and recommendation! Fantastic to hear the recipients of your gorgeous flowers have absolutely adored them every time! We look forward to next time! Regards EASYFLOWERS

RebekahC

RebekahCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful service

I sent flowers to a very sick relative and she loved them and said they brightened her day. Beautiful fresh flowers and speedy delivery with a smile. Would recommend for any occasion. Thank you!

ChrisG

ChrisGSydney, NSW

Objects of love

I love Easyflowers. They help me let my long distance partner know that I love her and that I am thinking of her. The arrangement options are always beautiful and she loves them.

suzza

suzzagooseberry hill

Totally ripped off

Total rip off.my husband bought me flowers for my birthday and I got 6 rose buds and nothing else for $69..do not buy from this company..you can get better at Coles and Woolies

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

As beautiful as was advertised - thank you!

This was a lovely option for my daughter's birthday when I couldn't be with her due to Covid lockdown - me in NZ and her in Melbourne. Thanks for helping to make her day special

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Terrible choice of flowers for Sympathy

I ordered an arrangement of sympathy flowers for bereaved friends, who received brightly coloured flowers (dark pink and purple) with half the number of flower stems and did not resemble the advertised picture at all. Even more disappointing was Easyflower's justification for this and lack of a satisfactory resolution. Their customer service representative told me that he had no faith in their florists being able to supply a suitable replacement! If they can't trust their own florists, why should anyone else?

Stuartasked

Where are my daughter's birthday flowers ( 6XL2G )? I paid for the flowers and delivery on the 2/05/2020, with the delivery date of 27/05/2020. Your company has had plenty of time to organise this delivery, 25 days in fact. My wife is in tears and highly distressed at your total disregard of your obligations in failing to honour a paid contract, leading to my daughter's great disappointment. Thank you for your total lack of professional service.

Jenny5858
Jenny5858

Stuart - I think you need to write to Easy Flowers - nothing to do with me, as I am a client who sent flowers to my mother and did a review. You must have a site with your booking details to send an email to.

The problem with Easyflowers is there is no phone number to be able to call when such issues occur. The delivery of flowers is usually with a local florist...Easyflowers is the distributor of the booking...but you certainly should take it up with them on getting a response to your disappointment! Good luck!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Stuart, thank you for your enquiry and order number. We are currently in the process of following this up with the florist and will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Can you please respond via the message sent to your email to confirm the address details? If you need to contact us at all please call us on 1300 88 66 44. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Stuart

First off, thank you for your kind response Jenny. I do have all the details and have communicated with the company several times prior to and on the day of the delivery.

Daisy, there is no excuse for the emotional distress and disappointment your company has caused to my wife and daughter. 25 Days to organize a delivery on time is, in my mind, quite sufficient so that no mistakes can be made with the order. I've spoken to your rep on the telephone, made simple my dissatisfaction and I require a total refund. I never wish to deal with your company on any future date after this fiasco is settled. Trust is a valuable commodity to be guarded at all times, I'm afraid you have lost any trust I may have had for your company originally.

Elias B.

Elias B.asked

Where’s my flowers

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hello Elias B. Our complaints resolution team is aware of your order and will be in contact with you today. Regards, EASYFLOWERS.

Nicole T.

Nicole T.asked

Hi, I made an order on Friday and it was expected to get delivered Sat evening. It says on my order history that the flowers were delivered however nothing has been delivered to me???
My order ID is 5JDCD
i would like to know why it says they have been delivered when they have definitely not and where my flowers are ??

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Nicole T, thank you for your order number. We have now sent you a message via your email just to confirm the address of the recipient and are in the process of following this up for you. If you wish to contact us in the meantime please feel free to call us on 1300 88 66 44 and we will be in touch as soon as possible once we have more details. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Get an answer from our members and EASYFLOWERS representatives