4.2

7,074 reviews
    4.3 (1,442)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (51) · No (1,456)

Shaun

ShaunPerth, WA

My Partner loves her Birthday Flowers!

She loved her flowers. It was quick and easy to order what I wanted my partner to have. Thanks so much!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Shaun, thank for sharing your partner's lovely bouquet with us and for your fantastic review too! Great to hear our whole process made it all so easy and most importantly your partner adored them! We'll be here if you need us next time!

CherylW

CherylWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and reliable

EasyFlowers are my go to for flower deliveries. The online portal is easy to use, delivery is on time and they keep you notified of any concerns or delays. I recently couldn't send flowers to a person with a severe allergy so was able to select a gift which meant that I didn't have to find a new reliable site.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Cheryl, thank you for your impressive review and 5 stars too! Delighted to hear your lovely gifts are very well received and our whole process makes it all so easy! We'll be here when the need arises for that next special occasion!

Mogsie

MogsieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always on the mark!!!!

Easy ordering, wonderful choices and good tracking. Every time I have used EasyFlowers the product has been excellent.Recent one sent.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Mogsie, happy to hear your most recent flower delivery was very much appreciated! Thank you for sharing your great 5 star feedback with us and we look forward to your return in the near future!

Find out how EASYFLOWERS compares to other Online Shops

My new go-to for floral deliveries

After being let down terribly by another online florist, Easy Flowers has restored my faith in online purchasing. The flowers were above and beyond what I expected, delivered promptly and were fresh and hydrated. Thank you so much for making this process so easy.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Danielle, thank you for amazing feedback and your lovely flowers were very much appreciated by the recipient! We are happy to hear we are now your go to for any flower gifting needs and we look forward to making easy when you return in future!

steve michaels

steve michaelswangaratta

Just great

Great arrangement was very impressed and the recipient a was very happy. I like the ease of use of the dervice

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Steve, thank you for sharing your excellent feedback with us and most importantly the recipient adored your gorgeous flowers! We look forward to making it easy for that next special occasion!

zoegl

zoegl

Super fast!

Had to buy flowers super quickly and you ended up delivering it within the hour! Thank you so much for a super speedy service!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi zoegl, thank you for sharing your fantastic review with us and great to hear your flowers were received quite promptly too! We look forward to turning 4 stars into 5 in future if the need arises!

Rita K.

Rita K.

Excellent gifts ideas

The flowers were so fresh & looking amazing ,delivered on same time, my friend was so happy & you guy's able to put smile on someone

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Rita, happy to hear your friend was over the moon with your gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing your wonderful review and feedback and we'll be here if the need arises for that next special occasion!

deborahcopping

deborahcoppingPerth, WA

Excellent flowers again

This is the second time I’ve used Easyflowers to send an arrangement to my sister in NSW, as I’m in WA. I use same day delivery and she received them 2 hours from the time I order. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

JoR

JoRIllawarra, NSW

Perfect gift idea

Fresh , quick delivery , will lighten up anyone’s day and fair pricing , website easy to use and offers extras without having to keep scrolling back

Find out how EASYFLOWERS compares to other Online Shops

Service is fantastic and flower are beautiful

Easyflowers service has been flawless the 4+ times I've utilised their service. Any questions are responded to quickly and issues resolved. The flowers themselves are usually presented beautifully,fresh, and a decent number of stems/fullness (when I get a chance to get a photo from the recipient). Delivery personnel is careful, efficient, and friendly.

The only thing that prevents me from rating a full 5 stars would be the initial/upfront price. However there are plenty of deals, % discounts on providing them feedback on your recent purchase, and cashback sites that they are associated with (e.g. Shopback and CashRewards) to offset - but this is a minor sticking point.

Will continue to use and recommend! Thanks!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Anne, thank you for sharing your excellent detailed review with us and we do appreciate your honesty! We will pass on your feedback to further improve our service and we certainly will strive to turn 4 stars into 5 when you return in future!

Jennifer T.

Jennifer T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always can rely on Easy Flowers

Always feel at ease knowing I have until 2pm to arrange flowers for the day or following days. The selections are amazing and delivered on time

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Jennifer, happy to hear you are spoilt for choice from our product range every time and we are your go to for any flower gifting needs! Thank you for sharing your fantastic review with us and we'll be here for that next order!

Karen

KarenCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Great service will use again

Beautiful flowers
Made delivery easy for me
Will be using them again
Not to over priced
Very attentive to a person needs

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Karen, thank you for your excellent review and feedback! Great to hear your gorgeous flowers were very well received and our whole process made it all so hassle free! We look forward to your return next time!

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service highly recommended

Arrangements are true to selection, fast and fantastic communication. I was advised when the delivery was made and the recipient lived them! Will use this service again.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Leanne, thank you for sharing your lovely bright gerberas with us and the recipient adored them! We do appreciate your wonderful feedback and recommendation and will certainly be here if you need us for that next special occasion!

Julie Kirk

Julie KirkNorthern Region, NSW

Made my mum’s day

The flowers were just gorgeous ... crisp fresh and perfectly formed. They made a little old lady very happy... this was my 12 order form easy flowers ... I don’t go anywhere else

Cassie

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, as always.

I have ordered from easy flowers on a few occasions and every time have received arrangements exactly as pictured. I understand florists may not have stock sometimes but I haven’t been disappointed. Always my go to! Big love.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Cassie, thank you for sharing your photo of your lovely arrangement with us and most importantly the recipient absolutely loved them! We do appreciate your wonderful 5 star review and we certainly look forward to your return next time!

Helen Miles

Helen MilesMid North Coast, NSW

2nd time I've used Easy flowers. .

Used Easy Flowers last Christmas and again this week .this time sadly for a funeral. Satisfied both times. Will use again

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Helen, thank for sharing your lovely review with us and your gorgeous flowers have been very much appreciated and well received both times. We will certainly be here when the need arises for the 3rd time for any occasion. Thanks again!

Janrick

JanrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes it all so easy!

I have been using Easy Flowers for a couple of years now. I trust them to deliver flowers to my family around Australia . They make it all so easy 10 minutes on my laptop and it's all done . I know the flowers will be there on time looking just beautiful. Great job Easy Flowers!!

Wendy Dee

Wendy DeeSydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

Easy Flowers r exactly as the name described, the whole process from ordering to delivery was easy. The flowers brighten my mums day which were sent to her as she was down due to the pandemic. Thank u Easy Flowers will definitely use your service again. Even my mums dog approved :-)

DorothyG

DorothyGSydney, NSW

Beautiful Flowers

Flowers were for a family member's Birthday. She said they were beautiful and arrived on time .
Ordering was easy and no problems with delivery, only hard thing was choosing something from the beautiful and very reasonable priced flowers.
I have used Easyflowers before and will certainly use them again.

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Dorothy, pleased to hear the recipient adored your gorgeous birthday flowers and our whole process made it all so easy! Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review and feedback and we'll be here when you need us for that next special occasion!

AllisonL

AllisonLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Wonderful service I've used you a few time over the past couple months and have nothing but positive things to say

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Allison, thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us and for giving us 5 stars too! We look forward to being your go to for many more months to come! Until next time!

Yvonne

Yvonneasked

I have received a "25% OFF FLOWERS Golden Ticket" which expires 20.12.2020 for online orders.
There is nowhere to click on the voucher to enable me to use the ticket at all. Are the "tickets" for real or just gimmicks? (I would send a copy of the email with the `offer` in it, if I had an Easyflower email address to send to, to prove it doesn`t work, --but I can`t find an Easyflower email address.?

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Yvonne, thank you for your enquiry. We can assure you the golden tickets are redeemable. Can you please email us at easyflowers@easyflowers.com.au or alternatively please call us on 1300 88 66 44.

Kim Windebank

Kim Windebankasked

I received a big bunch of tulips late afternoon 14/09 I have been following instructions , misting changing water and trimming the ends but almost all the petals have fallen off . Didn’t even last a week - is this normal , can’t say we have had hot weather either . I expected them to drop but not to ‘drop’

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Kim, thank you for your query. Generally tulips tend to last between 3-7 days once received. We have located your order and are more than happy to give you a call to obtain more details if suitable. Would you like to call us on 1300 88 66 44 or alternatively we can call you if preferable?

Stuartasked

Where are my daughter's birthday flowers ( 6XL2G )? I paid for the flowers and delivery on the 2/05/2020, with the delivery date of 27/05/2020. Your company has had plenty of time to organise this delivery, 25 days in fact. My wife is in tears and highly distressed at your total disregard of your obligations in failing to honour a paid contract, leading to my daughter's great disappointment. Thank you for your total lack of professional service.

Jenny5858
Jenny5858

Stuart - I think you need to write to Easy Flowers - nothing to do with me, as I am a client who sent flowers to my mother and did a review. You must have a site with your booking details to send an email to.

The problem with Easyflowers is there is no phone number to be able to call when such issues occur. The delivery of flowers is usually with a local florist...Easyflowers is the distributor of the booking...but you certainly should take it up with them on getting a response to your disappointment! Good luck!

Daisy A.EASYFLOWERS

Hi Stuart, thank you for your enquiry and order number. We are currently in the process of following this up with the florist and will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Can you please respond via the message sent to your email to confirm the address details? If you need to contact us at all please call us on 1300 88 66 44. Regards EASYFLOWERS

Stuart

First off, thank you for your kind response Jenny. I do have all the details and have communicated with the company several times prior to and on the day of the delivery.

Daisy, there is no excuse for the emotional distress and disappointment your company has caused to my wife and daughter. 25 Days to organize a delivery on time is, in my mind, quite sufficient so that no mistakes can be made with the order. I've spoken to your rep on the telephone, made simple my dissatisfaction and I require a total refund. I never wish to deal with your company on any future date after this fiasco is settled. Trust is a valuable commodity to be guarded at all times, I'm afraid you have lost any trust I may have had for your company originally.

Get an answer from our members and EASYFLOWERS representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Flowers & Gift Shops