The Baby Gift Company

The Baby Gift Company

Awesome Service! Thank you.

Great service! I'm very happy with the service, just great communication. High quality products and fast delivery. The recipient is very happy, would definitely recommend to friends and family. Do try them!

Great Service

Good service, easy to organize on line and recipient loved the “ amazing box of gorgeous goodies”. Good ideas and choice of products for baby gifts. Will use this service again.

First time I have used the Baby Gift Company. Will definitely use again. Highly recommend giving them a try. Recipient was very happy. Will be using again soon and referring to family and friends.

5 stars!

Great service! Easy online purchase with so many quality & affordable hampers to choose from. Very fast, prompt delivery & well appreciated by the new family the baby hamper was intended for. Will definitely use The Baby Gift Company again!

Beautiful Hampers with Excellent Customer Service

You had a great selection of hampers for a new born baby and I loved that you could add some practical items to the hamper for bub like wipes etc as well as some special treats for Mum and Dad so they weren't forgotten about either. I was extremely impressed that the hamper was delivered the next day and even more so to receive a personalised email advising the successful delivery of the hamper. I will be using your services again.

Excellent service

I forgot to put my name in the gift card & they so kindly contacted me to confirm it. Much appreciated and a very speedy delivery

Wow! Service above and beyond!

Being on a limited income I did not choose gift wrapping for my gift box which was sent directly to the recipient. I received an email checking to see if this was intentional and saying I could still add the wrapping. Or, they could send a gift card with the gift if I would let them know what I wanted written on it.

I explained that the gift wrapping was beyond my budget at the moment and relayed, with thanks, what to write on the gift card. To my great delight Baby Gifts gave me a one off gift wrapping as a courtesy with best wishes for the baby and his family. Wow! So much nicer for the baby gifts to come wrapped.

That’s service above and beyond. The Baby Gift Company will be my first port of call in future when shopping for baby gifts.

Great service and products!

We are a company that needed to send a baby present to a valued employee and found exactly what we needed with the flexibility of picking every item we wanted to put in the baby box present.
We were able to communicate easily to confirm delivery address and had a confirmation of delivery less than 24hours after our order! Strongly recommend.

Outstanding service - thank you so much :)

Customer service team were great and very helpful for my last minute change. Product line was amazing and great variety.

extremely fast service

order was place late yesterday afternoon and was delivered today. Been advised mother loves the gift ... so does bubs

Online Services

Thank you for the swift service . Competitive price and well described product . Received a confirmation email about the product being delivered which is perfect from customer point of view

Super Easy To Use and Super Fast Service

Very happy with the service provided, was very easy to choose the product, checkout and gift was delivered the next day!

Perfect Gift!

I found it hard to find a gift that had something for Mum, Dad and Baby. The Baby Gift Company had some of the best hampers that I came across and delivered the next day! Would recommend to anyone.

It's really nice and cute

The gift was so beautiful and the employee really likes. I think he will enjoy with the family and the new baby

Great Service

Quick, efficient and friendly service. Took the time to double check the address to ensure accurate delivery. I would recommend The Baby Gift Company.

Baby Boy Gift

Easy website to use, great range of products to choose from and efficient delivery. Thanks, the gift was well received.

Baby Hamper - great!

Customer Service was great, they contacted me immediately about my order where I entered something incorrectly. They processed the order and the receiver loved her gift.

Looked exactly like what was promised

Quick and personalised. Would use again for sure! Next day delivery. Packed well. Will recommend to family and friends for sure.

Great Selection

I choose a Build Your Own hamper to gift for my friend's new born and was more than happy with the selection of items for both newborn and mum.

Beautiful goods and prompt delivery

Thank you for the beautifully presented baby shower gifts and prompt delivery which will save this busy mum extra time with shopping.