The Baby Gift Company

The Baby Gift Company

Excellent service

I ordered the present on a Tuesday afternoon and was delivered the next day! I received a very personalised and detailed email notifying me about the delivery. Superb customer service.

Perfect!

Great selection of quality baby gift ideas available with quick and easy ordering process. My order arrived within 24 hours and was beautifully presented and gratefully received. Very happy with the products and services provided by The Baby Gift Company - thanks :)

Great products - Easy ordering

The site was so easy to order from. They have a big variety to choose from. Their pre packed boxes are great and you can just added extras to it if needed. Highly recommended. We will use them again for sure.

Baby Gift - easy peasy

I found The Baby Gift Company when googling for a gift for a work colleague. I liked the fact there was lots of choice the options were filtered by price point with detailed pictures, so it was really easy to make my selection. It was delivered really quickly too as promised.

Great service and fast delivery

Wonderful personalised service. And delivery was faster than expected. Gorgeous gift for a new baby and a bottle of champagne and chocs for a brand-new Mum and Dad. Perfect gift.

Store LocationThe Baby Gift company

Great process, prices and experience!

Found it very easy to use the site, the prices were very reasonable. There were lots of options for pre-made packs but i really liked that I could make my own box! Will be using you in the future!

Store LocationOnline

Well priced and convenient!

We were very happy with the variety of gifts and the pricing of them. The next day delivery is so convenient as we send these to clients all around Brisbane! Thank you so much team.

Perfection

Gorgeous gift for a new baby and it delivered from Melbourne to Brisbane in less than 24 hours.

The gift recipient was thrilled and so were we! Our business will definitely use The Baby Gift Company again.

Great way to personalize a congrats

Flowers and chocolates are so old hat. It was great to find a gift box that had something that they can actually get value and use out of. Flowers are messy. But a cute blanket, toy and a gift for mum and dad really make it something special.

Store Locationthe baby gift company

Excellent from start to finish!

We used Baby Gift Company to send a friend a baby hamper for her newborn. It was despatched the next day after ordering and delivered promptly, I also received notification of the hamper delivery. The website was very easy to use, the variety hampers and pricing were also good including hampers offering free delivery. I would definitely recommend them!

Amazing Service & Great Quality Products

Placed a custom order, process was extremely simple to follow. Received a follow up phone call and order arrived in WA less than 24 hours after placing order. Incredible service. Highly recommend.

Excellent service

We used the Baby Gift Company recently to put together a gift hamper. Site was easy to use and products reasonably priced. Staff contacted us when we forgot to include a card. We ordered on Friday and package was delivered Monday to Rockhampton. Highly recommend this company.

Store LocationThe Baby Gift Company

Custom Order was delivered the next day!

The order process was really simple. I created a custom order for a new baby girl and selected items from the full list of available options. Right before checkout I received a reminder to consider gift wrapping, which I had missed earlier, which was great.
The order was delivered by lunch time the very next business day.

Store LocationOnline

Easy website to navigate, prompt delivery, Great gift

The website was easy to navigate, ordering from the large selection of gift baskets was also very easy.
Delivery was prompt, ~12 hours after ordering it was delivered to Perth Western Australia.
Proud new parents were trilled with the organic basket we choose.

Store Locationwebsite

Fantastic gift, she loved it!

Exellent service, they phoned the Hospital ahead of delivery just to be certain and lucky they did! Recipient had been discharged from hosptial but all was sorted in the end.

An Easy and Efficient Baby Gift Service

I was searching the internet for a suitable gift for a new born baby boy. Your product range and choice was excellent, the pricing very affordable but the best fact out of a list of best facts regarding your service is the delivery. I ordered one day and the gift was delivered interstate two days later - I was very impressed and excited that our gift had arrived quickly and safely - thank you.

Store LocationOn Line shopping

Excellent service

Great service, my friend loved her gift, delivered on time! They have a vast range of cute baby’s hampers. Loved the neutral range. Would recommend this company to you all

Store LocationMELBOURNE

Very happy

Mel was very happy with her gift and said how beautiful it is and also presented so well. I would like to thankyou for having this sent so quick and I am now ready to place another order.

Great gift selection, wonderful service (Even - amazing!)

Very appreciative of Even taking the time (and caring ) to call to tell me to ask whether I wanted to swap the 2018 baby bib with the 2019. I had selected 2018 by mistake! He caught the mistake prior to the item being dispatched, called me to confirm.... then gladly swapped to the correct product and processed a refund.

Excellent Service

We placed our order on Wednesday evening for a gift box for a new niece in Canberra. Unbelievably it was delivered this morning, Friday, and I am told fantastic. Her parents were very pleased. So am I with the service and product of The Baby Gift Company. Thank You.