The Baby Gift Company

The Baby Gift Company

Very happy

Mel was very happy with her gift and said how beautiful it is and also presented so well. I would like to thankyou for having this sent so quick and I am now ready to place another order.

Great gift selection, wonderful service (Even - amazing!)

Very appreciative of Even taking the time (and caring ) to call to tell me to ask whether I wanted to swap the 2018 baby bib with the 2019. I had selected 2018 by mistake! He caught the mistake prior to the item being dispatched, called me to confirm.... then gladly swapped to the correct product and processed a refund.

Excellent Service

We placed our order on Wednesday evening for a gift box for a new niece in Canberra. Unbelievably it was delivered this morning, Friday, and I am told fantastic. Her parents were very pleased. So am I with the service and product of The Baby Gift Company. Thank You.

Store LocationOnline

A wonderful selection of gifts

A wonderful company with a great selection of gifts to send to friends who had twins. I live in uk and the delivery was effortless in Australia and my friends say the gifts are brilliant

Amazing beautiful and cutest ever options available

Thank you Baby Gift Company for having so many wonderful options for a gift for one of our staff members new little bubba. Just so many beautiful options thank you

Great Service Fast Delivery

Great range of gifts and quick delivery. Love the create your own package option to personalise the gift and still get gift wrapping. I have used them twice and they were great both times.

Great value!

Great service, great for a budget. Will use this service again. High quality products and very quick turn around from ordering to delivery. Great customer service. Highly recommended for customers on a budget.

Baby box

Very punctual service
Sent emails to keep me up to date regularly
Pricing of goods less expensive than other hampers for what was ordered
Hamper presented well and professionally handled
Will use this service again.

Great Products with Amazing Service

Products are so cute and at reasonable prices, even including delivery fee. The Service is amazing, and I was very surprised to receive a personalised email advising that the goods had been delivered.
Will definitely use the Baby Gift Company again. Thank you.

Great Service and Products

The Baby Gift Company has become my go to website to order baby gifts from . They are professional and efficient with a great range of products. The recipients have all stated how much they love the gift boxes that they received, with a very quick turn around from ordering to delivery. Would highly recommend their services!

Awesome Service! Thank you.

Great service! I'm very happy with the service, just great communication. High quality products and fast delivery. The recipient is very happy, would definitely recommend to friends and family. Do try them!

Great Service

Good service, easy to organize on line and recipient loved the “ amazing box of gorgeous goodies”. Good ideas and choice of products for baby gifts. Will use this service again.

First time I have used the Baby Gift Company. Will definitely use again. Highly recommend giving them a try. Recipient was very happy. Will be using again soon and referring to family and friends.

5 stars!

Great service! Easy online purchase with so many quality & affordable hampers to choose from. Very fast, prompt delivery & well appreciated by the new family the baby hamper was intended for. Will definitely use The Baby Gift Company again!

Beautiful Hampers with Excellent Customer Service

You had a great selection of hampers for a new born baby and I loved that you could add some practical items to the hamper for bub like wipes etc as well as some special treats for Mum and Dad so they weren't forgotten about either. I was extremely impressed that the hamper was delivered the next day and even more so to receive a personalised email advising the successful delivery of the hamper. I will be using your services again.

Excellent service

I forgot to put my name in the gift card & they so kindly contacted me to confirm it. Much appreciated and a very speedy delivery

Wow! Service above and beyond!

Being on a limited income I did not choose gift wrapping for my gift box which was sent directly to the recipient. I received an email checking to see if this was intentional and saying I could still add the wrapping. Or, they could send a gift card with the gift if I would let them know what I wanted written on it.

I explained that the gift wrapping was beyond my budget at the moment and relayed, with thanks, what to write on the gift card. To my great delight Baby Gifts gave me a one off gift wrapping as a courtesy with best wishes for the baby and his family. Wow! So much nicer for the baby gifts to come wrapped.

That’s service above and beyond. The Baby Gift Company will be my first port of call in future when shopping for baby gifts.

Great service and products!

We are a company that needed to send a baby present to a valued employee and found exactly what we needed with the flexibility of picking every item we wanted to put in the baby box present.
We were able to communicate easily to confirm delivery address and had a confirmation of delivery less than 24hours after our order! Strongly recommend.

Outstanding service - thank you so much :)

Customer service team were great and very helpful for my last minute change. Product line was amazing and great variety.

extremely fast service

order was place late yesterday afternoon and was delivered today. Been advised mother loves the gift ... so does bubs