Sarah’s Flowers

Sarah’s Flowers

4.4 from 2,934 reviews

Left outside despite clear instructions

Poor service. Had to call 5 times to ensure that flowers would not be left outside a tall brick walled house. Was reassured constantly. Big fail. Would advise not to use this provider.

Store LocationNorwood

Ridiculous

I am so disappointed with this place!
I ordered a fruit hamper to be delivered to my work place for my husband for our Anniversary and the order was placed before lunch and said guaranteed delivery by 5pm. It didn’t arrive until 5.30 after we had closed and lucky for them we were still here, then the delivery guy tells me they spoke to my husband to explain it was going to be late so that completely ruined the surprise. Not to mention the whole point was for him to receive it in front of our staff but they had all gone home by the time it came! Waste of time and money and for some who is ordering this type of thing for the first time it has been an absolutely awful experience!! I would give no stars if it let me!!!!!

Store LocationOnline

Poor After Sales Service

A bunch of flowers with a birthday balloon got delivered to my address during second week of April 2019 with someone else's name on it. Do not know if incorrect address was given or where the error occurred. I rang the 1300 448 335 number. The call was answered. I explained the matter. I was then placed on a long hold period for 'customer service' to attend to the call (and repeat the whole story again). I hung up. So someone paid for flowers to be delivered to someone else. It got delivered to the wrong address and staff at Sarah's are either too busy or not trained properly or just do not have the skills to handle errors at the first point of contact.

Hi Mal, Could you please provide me with the 5 letter reference code that should be on the envelope? Thank you.

Most disappointing.

My daughter sent me a bunch of Australian flowers through Sarah’s Flowers. I sent her a photo of the flowers to thank her. She sent me a photo of the flowers I was supposed to receive and they were not the same. In fact, I had received such a poor amount that I cut banksia flowers from my own garden and added these so that the photo I sent her would look better. She would have been so disappointed if I had photographed the actual bunch.

Hi LDS, I'm so sorry to hear of the disappointment caused. May I have your order reference so I can follow this up? Thank you.

Flowers were great, delivered on time.

I'm in Victoria and ordered a coloured box of flowers to be delivered to Noosa in Queensland.
The morning of delivery I received notification that the lillies were market fresh and would delivered as closed buds. In amongst the other flowers this was just what we'd hoped for as the birthday present would last a little longer.
I received a follow up message when they were delivered.
The birthday girl also sent me photos and couldn't have been happier.
We had a really good experience.

Store LocationOnline via Noosa
Thanks so much nrich77! We look forward to assisting you with another order soon! Have a great day!

Terrible

Ordered flowers picked the best total cost 135 when flowers delivered nothing like the picture l picked flowers missing just a very ordinary bunch I have complained and reporting them as fake pictures

Store LocationEssendon
Hi D rem, I apologise if there has been disappointment caused. If possible may I please have your order reference code to follow this up for you? Thank you.Order ref AYOJK I’m sending consumer affairs the two pics l have of the flowers l picked and a very dismal bunch with flowers was received even flowers were missing this is false advertising I’m so angry these flowers went to my sister who lost her son just disgusting and I’m really really furiousHi D, We have attempted to contact you in regards to this. Please give us a call when you can. Thank you.

Customer CARE by phone or there lack of

Rang this morning, person answering phone provided info in a way that was uncaring, made me feel like i was wasting her time. Florist are suppose to be a place where our emotions are displayed. Just disappointed. Im going to spend my money elsewhere!

Store LocationTelephone call
Hi Mary, I do apologise if we have made you feel this way. Did you end up placing an order with us? If so may I have your order reference so I can follow this up? Thank you.

Great Service and exact on-time delivery

The person who took my telephone call was really friendly, simplified the whole procedure and made the purchasing experience really good. The Flowers/Chocolates/candle were also excellent quality and also arrived exactly on time when promised. Thank you.

Thanks so much Sheldon! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Stunning flowers and excellent service

I ordered online and was pleased how easy it was to order them. Also their updates were great and handy. The flowers were perfect especially for a special friend's mother who was coming home from the hospital. It made her day as she couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers arrived on time. It was my first time using Sarah's Flowers and I look forward in ordering flowers through them again.

Thanks so much for the amazing review Murielle! Have an amazing day!

Good service great flowers

The website is very good and easy to navigate, good service,the flowers always look great my wife loves the arrangements that you do and delivery is always as stated at the time of the order.

Hi Jim, I'm so glad that everything was easy to use! Have a wonderful day!

Excellent, they are now my florist of choice

Every yhing was great, from the lady who took my order over the phone, to the guy who delivered the flowers to being able to track my order on line.
Plus my flowers were the best ones received by anyone at my wife's work on St V day

Thanks so much Aaron! I'm glad the flowers were amazing! Have a wonderful day!

Excellent, prompt & friendly service

Visititors to Brisbane, needed A delivery urgently, googled florists in her area and found Sarah's. Did not disappoint at all - excellent service all round, our daughter loved them. Thank you

Hi Janene! I'm so glad that your daughter loved the flowers! Have a wonderful day!

Perfect

I have never used them before but I will in the future it was a last-minute order but it was delivered on time all I can say is thank you

Thanks so much Elanor! Have a wonderful day!!!

Quick and easy

I purchased the Sunset Blend on special through their website. The site itself was quite easy to navigate, and gave a good indication of how the flowers looked (after a day or two - they were intentionally delivered with not all flowers yet bloomed). Delivery was on time and as expected. Overall a quick and easy online purchase.

Store LocationOnline Store - Delivery to 2127 (Sydney)
Hi GRad, Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! I'm so glad to hear everything went well! Have a wonderful day!

Beautiful Flowers

Flowers were for my mother in laws 90th Birthday. They were ordered from Queensland. Mum said they were beautiful. We ordered a native arrangement.Delivery on time. Always order from Sarahs

Thanks so much Judith! Have a fantastic day!

A pleasure to deal with

I phoned them to have some flowers delivered to someone in hospital. The person I spoke to was both friendly and helpful, the flowers were great (judging by the reaction of the person I sent them to), and they were delivered the same day, as promised. Excellent service !!

Store LocationSarah's Flowers, Cairns
Hi JayCee, Thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm so happy to hear that everything was up to standards! Have a wonderful day!

Highly recommend

I had the flowers were sent to my friend for her birthday. She said they were beautiful. The service provided was great the flowers beautiful the staff were So helpful and friendly. I would recommend and will use again Thank you Sarah’s flowers

Hi Trish, what a lovely review! We are always happy to help and look forward to your future orders!

Thanking you for a positive experience.

I booked a remembrance arrangement yesterday (March 28). The delivery was made within three hours. The person taking the call was friendly, empathetic and professional. She did not rush me during the transaction. The pic sent by the recipient showed the flowers ordered were the flowers delivered.
I am very impressed with the whole experience. Thank you.

Store LocationCarindale Qld,.
Hi Hill, we are so pleased to hear your experience as a positive one and we were able to help out on such an important occasion. Thank you for choosing us!

Great service and beautiful flowers

Really appreciative of reliability of service and delivery.
Quality of flowers was excellent.
Staff were very helpful, compassionate and kind in organising flowers.
Delivery was on time and follow-up contact was met with priority.

Hi Anna, thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so happy to help, thanks for choosing us.

Bereavement Flowers

You attended to my request without fuss and delivered the flowers that I believe were beautiful even though I did not really give you a lot of time to do so, thank you

Hi Sue, we are always happy to help and we are so glad we could assist you in a pinch! Looking forward to your next order :)