4.3 from 3,071 reviews

3,071 reviews

Sue K.

Sue K.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

I order flowers for my daughters birthday a beautiful arrangement of white lilies,
I order these because lilies last a long time, well a week later most of them are dead and the bubs are dead before they open.
Over $130 I paid for these, will not order again from these people.

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

The flowers looked like the dregs that should have gone in the rubbish . One large flower was badly squashed.and I am sure the person who ordered them paid a fortune for them. The Mother’s Day flowers arrived the Wednesday after Mother’s Day?.How much did the wine cost that is $8 in a bottle shop.

Store LocationBrisbane
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi I'm so sorry to hear that the flowers were so poor. We would love to have this fixed up. If you can provide the order reference code or the name and number of the person who ordered the flowers we will be able to get in touch.

Kathy S.

Kathy S.Darwin, NT

Worst 'Florist' Experience Ever

Flowers paid for plus $34 delivery fee - not delivered on the promised date for a mile-stone birthday. Now 5 days later and despite multiple promises and apologies - still not delivered. Very unhappy and will never use these people again.

Store LocationCairns

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mothers Day Flowers

Gorgeous pink lilies still magnificent a week later. Perfect Mother’s Day gift during Covid 19. I would definitely recommend Sarah’s Flowers and the clear instructions given to help flowers bloom.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much, Anne! Wonderful to hear!

Merle

Merle

Very disappointing flowers

very disappointing both my mum and i were sent flowers and both of them were not great. roses didn’t open would not recommend or order from here. i know both of these cost a lot of money and both parties didn’t get their monies worth.

Store Locationlindfield

Do not order!!!

Past 2 orders have been disappointing. Was promised a partial refund but now offered a store credit so spend more money on their services. Do not recommend, think twice beforehand.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Shada, I'm so sorry for your experience. If you can provide your order reference code, a staff member will contact you as soon as possible to resolve.

Order WJFQL

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you Shada - We have located your order, and have a team member following up on this for you. We will be in touch today regarding a resolution. We thank you for your patience.

Nicki N.

Nicki N.Illawarra, NSW

Dodgy Brothers

Dead set I find it laughable how bad this business model is. It's not Sarah's Flowers nor Meg's. They are contractors who obviously don't know the word "No, we can't fulfill our obligation, we're too busy". Nope, they'll take your money, send mediocre product, arrive at 7pm (despite 6pm guarantee) ignore social distancing rules although they spruik "contactless delivery" . My father has been diagnosed with cancer so we're taking distancing quite seriously. No phone call just turn up at 7 with a guy thrusting the flowers at my mum. 10\10 wouldn't do it again.

Store LocationWarilla
Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful flowers and fast service

I called early this morning and spoke with the nicest lady, very sad not to have got her name but she was a super star.
ordered 2 bunches of flowers to Gosford hospital and the customer service officer even went so far as calling the hospital to see if they can accept delivery due to corona as apparently it has been changing.

I was gob smacked to receive a thank you for the flowers text not even an hour after I ordered them.
was a wonderful experience for me

Store LocationGosford

Hi Kate!
Thanks so much for your fabulous review. We are so pleased to hear you are so impressed with everything! We
look forward to assisting you again!

CDM

CDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgraceful!

Ordered, fine. Paid, the only thing they did right! Nothing delivered! Called 4 times, no help! Complained, no help! Bank reversing payment. ACCC & a current affair have been notified. Do not use these fraudsters!

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi there, I would love to sort this out for you! Do you have an order reference code so I can look into your order and get in touch?

Jodie FSydney, NSW

Very poor quality flowers

I received Mother’s Day Flowers. All of the roses were bruised and brown on the edges upon arrival. I took photos and have sent 2 polite emails with no response. As if Tuesday morning the heads of the roses had dropped and it was in the bin shortly after. Would have happily discussed regarding refund for my son but as they can’t bother replying to my emails I guess my only option is to leave poor reviews on social media.

Store LocationOn line
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Jodie, I would love to help get this sorted for you. By any chance do you have the order reference number so I can have a look into the order?

Jodie F

No Sarah I don’t they were ordered by my son Liam Riordan in Melbourne I have told him the situation so could probably get a ref number if required

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much we have found the order under your son's name and will be in touch with him as soon as possible to resolve the issue. Thanks!

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mothers day flowers

Was msgd the day before mothers day to say my bouquet wouldnt be delivered to my mother until wednesday, 3 days later. When it was delivered it was absolutely nothing like i had picked out and paid for. Came with a box of chocolates and a candle as compensation for being late but couldnt even send the right one.
0/10. Will never use sarahs flowers again.

Store LocationOn line. Hervey bay store
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

This certainly sounds like a very poor experience and I am truly sorry. If you could give me your order reference, we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Rebekah S.Gippsland, VIC

Poor quality that did not match advertised bouquet!

I ordered a bouquet for my mum for Mother’s Day. The delivered bouquet did not resemble the item I had ordered. No care was taken with the arrangement of the flowers and they were not fresh. I have also received no response to my query about the quality of the delivered bouquet. The photos demonstrate the difference between what I thought would be delivered and what was. A very disappointed customer.

Store LocationSarah’s Flowers Hoppers Crossing.
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

I sincerely apologise for the delays and a team member will be in touch very soon.

Beautiful - 5 stars

Interstate friends sent me a native flower arrangement from your business after my beautiful dog of 15 years passed away today. Stunning flowers and I’m so sorry about all the negative feedback you have received re: Mother’s Day. I couldn’t have had a better experience with your business xx

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

I'm so sorry for the loss of your much loved pet. Thank you so much for this lovely review during this difficult time, and I hope the flowers continue to bring you comfort.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Dissatisfied Customer

Our bouquet wasnt delivered Mothers day, Monday and promised to be resent tuesday Tweed heads florist cancelled again . Now saying Thursday Really unhappy with service . Supposedably due to Covid 19

Store LocationTweed heads NSW
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Sarah, I completely understand the frustration. If you could provide your order reference, I will have someone get in touch with you to see what else we can do to fix this up.

Georgia M.

Georgia M.Sydney, NSW

APPALLING DELIVERY SERVICE

Terrible terrible service. Placed order a week in advance and still was unable to deliver to destination on scheduled day. Will not ever use again extremely disappointed. Ruined Mother’s Day and was not offered anything in return for their mistakes.

Store LocationHarvey bay
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Georgia, I am so sorry to hear this. If you could comment your 5 letter order reference, I will have a staff member contact you as soon as possible to fix this up.

Some things to consider

Anon
Anon

WJBSM

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much! A team member will be in touch shortly!

kathleenVictoria

Really Poor Service

Store LocationRockhampton Qld
kathleen

My order number was WJWUY.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much, Kathleen. We will be in touch today to fix this up for you.

S911Sydney, NSW

Not what I ordered.

Store LocationSarah's Flowers
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

We sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused by the lilies, i have located your order, and will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to correcting this for you.

S911

Delivery has not arrived as promised

Order Number: WJFTS

I have ordered a bouquet which was meant to arrive yesterday in time for Mother’s Day - I have called, emailed and left a message on your website but have had no reply. I would much rather a refund at this point due to the lack of service we’ve received.

LillyP

LillyPTasmania

Should of read reviews prior to ordering, received nothing like the flowers paid for and ordered

Store LocationMilton