Christian

ChristianSydney, NSW

Delivered beautiful flowers on time

I was nervous ordering from this company having read a lot of negative reviews. So I rang them to discuss that. In the end the flowers for mothers day arrived at 7am, and were absolutely perfect. My partner could not have been more pleased.

Caterina

CaterinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointing

My husband had ordered 3 bunches of flowers for both mums and myself on Mother’s Day over the phone. Two lily boquet and a small rose box for me. I could not believe what he was charged for lilies that cost $20 a bunch at any florist and a $30 box of flowers which you can pick up from any supermarket. They were so so disappointing for what should have been a wow factor on the day. The lilies were weeping so did not appear fresh.
I understand prices increase during special occasions like Mother’s Day but it’s not fair on consumer to pay that amount of money for such little in return.
On the upside my husband thought customer service was excellent.

GOB

Mothers Day Flowers - What a disappointment.

First of all - the online sales girl was absolutely fantastic at her job. However there were many disappointments. The first being that I was looking for a local florist in Killarney Vale NSW. I don't appreciate the computerised trick which puts in a local phone number for Sarah's Flowers to make it look like you are buying local. The other disappointment was the flowers which looked like something I could have picked up at Woolworths for $20.00 and not the $79 I was charged. Not to mention the $25 bucks for a glass vase, what a rip off. Won't be using Sarah's again and I will certainly make sure I am aware of who my local florists are before I ever order online again.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi, I'm sorry that you weren't happy with the flowers that we sent out. Could I please have your order reference to follow this up for you? Thank you

BEHDH

Kathy

Kathy Sydney, NSW

Mother's Day!

My daughter ordered flowers for Mother's day! They weren't Fresh and Crisp, they looked like to were week old already! So disappointed! How ever the young lady I spoke to in the call center, Has reach out to my daughter about her order!

My 2 stars review is for the quality of the flowers and the person who put the arrangement together.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Kathy, Sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the quality of the flowers you received - would I be able to have the order reference to follow this up for you?

Jamie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed

What a disappointment. Ordered some flowers for Mother’s Day and they looked like they were prepared a week ago. The leaves were all droopy, the paper towel at the base of the bouquet was barely even damp and the flowers themselves had barely any appeal. If I’d seen this bouquet in a florist’s shop I would have just kept walking and spent my $90+ more wisely. Will never use this service again. Avoid.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Jamie, I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the flowers that were sent out. Could I please have your order reference to follow this up?

Jamie A.

Hi - I received a call about this yesterday and I believe a new, fresh arrangement is being sent out today. At this stage I am happy with the follow up. My order reference is BBIFL.

Jamie A.

Replacement flowers have arrived along with a nice box of chocolates. I’m happy with this response. Thanks.

Perfect

Delivery was perfect and great flower presentation, I would certainly use Sarahs flowers again and recommend to anyone her flowers

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, Barry! We are so happy to hear you had a good experience with us :) Please always feel welcome to reach out if we can ever be of assistance in future! Take care!

Review collected in partnership with Sarah’s Flowers

AleksNewcastle

Can't deliver flowers up the road, literally!

Ordered flowers to be delivered to our workplace for a valuable staff members last day of work.
- changed my flowers via a text because they had shortages.
- then tell me they can't deliver the flowers half an hour before her shift ends.
Couldn't deliver the flowers to her residential address because they were out of their area, to say I was disappointed I would be lying, great way to make my staff members last day feel as though she's going to be missed! You could have had anyone from your store run them up but that was too hard?! Worst customer service, I'll go back to Belflora instead, I only used you because you were in Lambton and literally SO BLOODY CLOSE! Stear clear.

BBZBY

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks for passing this through, Aleks. I will organise for one of my staff to reach out. Again, we are incredibly sorry for this poor experience and look forward to speaking to you soon.

LBM

LBMSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Totally agree with Kennedy's review below. Ordered online for a sick lady in hospital and the flowers delivered were a disappointment.

Kennedy

KennedySydney Surrounds, NSW

Look elsewhere

Look elsewhere to save total disappointment. I ordered for a memorial event and was devastated as to what turned up.

Can’t thank them enough

We made an error with the address Sarah’s flowers picked up my error and fixed it without fuss. The staff were so friendly and polite an absolute pleasure going business with you!

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Mary, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything was amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

GardenLover

GardenLoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable delivery

My sister ordered some flowers to be delivered to me yesterday. We waited all day and nothing turned up. She called them yesterday afternoon and they said they had made a mistake and the flowers would be coming today. When I called them to find out when they would deliver the flowers, they said they couldn't guarantee delivery before 6pm. Not good enough so will be buying them myself this morning.

Store Locationn/a
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi, I am so sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery and would love to follow up or you.

If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, I will have someone from our team be in touch with you today!

KymboAdelaide

Second time.. average

This was my second time using these guys. No more. First time I wrote a bad review and to their credit, they credited me what I spent ($55 for an ordinary bunch). Today I used that credit on another bunch of " just something pretty" is all I wanted for my wife. I got what is in the pic for a total of $112.90. (an extra $57.90 on top of my credit) $39 for delivery! As my wife said afterwards, they are nice flowers but could have got a taxi to go to the local On The Run for a nice bunch also.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Kymbo - I am so sorry to hear that disappointment has been caused and would love to have this corrected for you. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, someone from our team will be in touch today.

Kymbo

Hi. Thanks for the offer but honestly not interested.

Alicia MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing bouquet

I just received this bouquet as an anniversary gift and have to say for over $100 it is VERY underwhelming!!! The bouquet consists of two disbuds and some carnations the rest is native green foliage. Even if part of the $130 price tag was for delivery please ask yourself is this really worth it, I certainly won’t be recommending your services to anyone.

Flower arranging is such an artful gift, aside from creating bouquets - you have the ability to bring joy to people with your creations and express the gift givers love or appreciation to the receiver. All you have done today is succeeded in duping my husband from his hard earned cash.

I hope you see this and do better for your customers.

Alicia M

Order reference details are BWKNA.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you Alicia, we will touch base with him today in order to correct this.

LouCanberra 2600, ACT

Poor limp flowers and no contact once a complaint made.

I was at the premises that the very expensive orchid display arrived at. Many of them were limp dying and not at all good enough. The arrangement was photographed within 2 minutes of receiving them and I sent an sms as directed for contact and also a direct message to the page. No contact at all has been made back to rectify. Absolutely the worst ‘florist’ display I have ever seen. The ignorance to complaints says it all. I now demand a full refund as I don’t believe a replacement would be any better quality. Avoid this sham at all costs.

• +5Thumbnail
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Lou - I am so sorry to hear that disappointment has been caused and would love to follow this up as a matter of urgency for you.

If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, someone from our team will be in touch.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you for sending that through Lou. I can see that our team had attempted to get in touch with you Thursday 01st. I will give you a call today to discuss what we can do to correct this for you!

Perfect

Photo from my cousin looked exactly as advertised on the website. Very happy with the service - I live in the UK so it’s great to have a reliable service to my Oz family

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for your recommendation, Annemarie! So happy you've had a great experience with us!

Review collected in partnership with Sarah’s Flowers

emily p.

emily p.Sydney, NSW

when they promise something and they do not deliver on quality and quantity for money very poor. Very disappointed

When asked certain flowers in a bouquet the quality was not there and flowers were not in it poor quality

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Emily, Thank you for getting in touch.

I am so sorry that disappointment has been caused and would love to correct this for you. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, I will have our team give you a call.

Shane M.

Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Didn't deliver as ordered

Placed an order on Monday to be delivered on Friday. I get a call at 10am Friday to say they can't deliver the arrangement as ordered.
This left me no time to make other arrangements and so reluctantly agreed to their substitution. The substituted arrangement was then delivered at 4:43pm just before close of business. Given they had 3 and 1/2 days to prepare an order and they delivered a different arrangement so late on the day - I won't be using their services again.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Quite literally the McDonald's of "florists"

Wow without doubt the most disappointing bunch of flowers I've ever sent. Just like McDonald's what you see on the menu is a total misrepresentation of what you actually get. Total joke. The picture had maybe 38 roses in (I went back and checked. My misely bunch had 16. In all honesty flowers from a petrol station would of been far more impressive and at almost $90.. well . I'm not sure what more to say.

Jamie
Jamie
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

My apologies if the response from our team was not appropriate Jamie. I would be more than happy to revisit this for you, if you'd like to let me know of the order reference.

Joy J.

Joy J.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Tulips

As they were pictured on the website, stunningly beautiful.
We will be ordering only from Sarah's from now on, thanks Sarah's Flowers!

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

So pleased you got the chance to enjoy our Tulips now that they're back in season Joy! We would love to assist you again :D

Very disappointed. Almost $150 with delivery. Pathetic. Worth $20 tops. Not what I ordered.

Ordered the big pink box $99. Plus $50 delivery.
Was very small and roses were white. I was told this via text all too late. I responded but got no reply. After 25 year anniversary, what my wife got was a box of green leaves some tiny pink flowers and 6 white roses with a card not even hand written.

Scott
Scott

BAXUK

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you for the time on the phone earlier Scott, we are happy to have been able to fix this a bit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.