Sarah’s Flowers

Sarah’s Flowers

4.3 from 2,968 reviews

Don’t use this florist

So disappointed - flowers that were delivered to my mum for her 70th birthday were nothing like the picture. I will never use this florist again. I phoned to enquire & felt rushed & forced into placing an order. I spent well over $100 and I am so frustrated & disappointed by the very average bunch. Order elsewhere people. I never write negative reviews because I try & always see the good - not this time.

Very poor bunch of flowers

The flowers were in no way like the picture. I was so sad for my beautiful friend who had purchased these online internationally for me. they were nothing like the picture. My local fruit shop does a better bunch for half the price

Store Locationonline international

Let down

Box of 12 roses ordered by my friend were delivered to my door on Friday afternoon.
Kept in an airy cool room.
The next day only 4 roses had stayed upright, the rest had wilted.
This is disappointing and unacceptable. It’s difficult to tell my friend what happened as I know this had cost a lot of money.

A happy choice.

My online order was swiftly and efficiently handled. Continuing communication and pleasant discourse gave me great confidence in using Sarah' s for the first time. Will certainly use this florist again.

Store LocationCollaroy

Easy ordering

I needed to buy flowers to send to a dear friend after losing her Dad. I found Sarah's Flowers online & the ordering, payment & delivery was so easy for my first time sending flowers! Will definately use this company again.

Store LocationCentral Coast
Thank you so much for your order, Denielle, so happy to hear you've enjoyed using our service!

Sooo disappointed and embarrassed!!!

Sent flowers to our best friend and she received 4 lillies!!! $60!!! Should have gone to the supermarket!!! Never never using them - You shouldn't either. I was so embarrassed! You trust florists to take pride in their job and especially when you pay for something that you don't see

Store LocationSarah's Flowers
Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your disappointment, I would love to follow this up for you, would you be able to provide the order reference?

Terrible Experience. I Would Rate 0 Star.

I spent $90 for a flower box that was worse than what woolies is selling. Very disappointing quality. Very embarrassed when my guest received it. Not recommended at all. No No No.

Hi Sin, I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment. I haven't been able to find an order under your name, would you be able to provide the order reference? I would love to follow this up for you.

Buyer beware

like other reviews, this is false advertising, they have a shop supposedly at a shopping centre which in fact is not as I cannot find it. The flowers I ordered after being told they are online, a bunch of flowers around the value of $100 including delivery and when it arrived, it was as if bought from Woolies for $15 - very embarrassing! Will not recommend and will not use ever.

Store Locationonline
Hi there, thank you very much for the feedback. We're really sorry that you've had a difficult experience. We definitely do not claim to have a shop located in a shopping centre as we are an online shop. We're very sorry to hear the flowers you purchased were disappointing - can you possibly send your order reference through so we can locate your order and resolve this issue? Thanks :)

Good service and flowers. A bit expensive. Not a local business.

Is a good option for delivery to any location. Is not a local business to the particular area. Can be expensive compared to other florists so shop around first. Ordering was quick and straightforward and the flowers delivered were of good quality.

However I felt 'duped' by their search engine optimisation displaying a page that suggested Sarah's Flowers may be a local business. After I purchased I googled Sarah's Flowers again in a private web browser and noted the web page dynamically changes. Though this is clever marketing I felt that Sarah's Flowers is portraying itself as a local business to the area I wanted flowers delivered and that is not actually true. I also think the price I paid was more expensive that what I could have paid at other florists.

Hey Stimpy! Thank you for the feedback - we definitely don't intend to mislead anyone in any way. I'll make sure this feedback is passed on to management. We're happy to hear that the overall experience was positive. Thanks again for taking the time to provide the feedback :)

Extremely expensive

Very expensive flowers. Promised upsell would be worth it but it simply wasn't. $90 for $30 Woolies quantity and quality. Would have been cheaper to drive to the hospital and deliver them myself.

Hi Shayne, I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a disappointing experience - it definitely doesn't sound like you've received our standard level of service, which is something we would love to sort out. Can you please provide us with your order reference so we can resolve this for you?TASKZHey Shayne - I tried to call the sender of TASKZ and couldn't get through. It actually doesn't appear that TASKZ was placed by you - is that definitely the correct reference? Thanks :)

Worst flowers ever

My darling ordered flowers for me as a surprise, the bouquet I received was the worst flowers ever. Small pathetic bunch of flowers for $89.95!! Nothing like the picture that was ordered. Would have better quality and value buying a bunch at Woolworths or local Service Station for $20.00. I was lucky to find the delivery as they did not put them where they were asked to.
Quite a scam...... Certainly not worth using.

Store LocationBuderim QLD
Hi, I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment. I would very much like to follow this up, would you be able to provide the order reference or the senders' name?You must get sick of writing (I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment) I had contacted and emailed Sarah's Florist and supplied what was required. I believe you should stop operating and ripping off people. Perhaps to some spending $90 on flowers is nothing, but I can assure you that for me and others its a very extravagant event. So for the lovely gesture of sending flowers to be highly disappointing and expensive is very heartbreaking. I assume you don't care nor understand what it's like... Very Very angry for my partner and others you have ripped off.Hi, I am sorry this has caused so much distress, we do take our feedback very seriously. I would really like to ensure that this has been addressed and resolved for you. If you could provide the order reference I will follow this up as quickly as possible.

Don’t use this company they totally stuffed up a simple flower delivery for a special birthday Thanks for nothing -100

This company totally stuffed up a ‘simple delivery of flowers’ to my sister for her 60th. They got the address wrong !!!
I mean - it’s their CORE BUSINESS -ITS WHAT they do !!

Store LocationOn line No address
My apologies for the disappointment and difficulties you have experienced with your order. I am pleased to see we have been in contact and are working toward a resolution.

Fantastic

Great reliable service and a great product thank you very much will order again my pop loved his birthday surprises of beautiful flowers so easy and quick to order online

Store LocationSarah’s flowers
Thanks so much for the kind words Renee! Happy to hear the birthday flowers were so well received :)

(DEVONPORT) Absolute rip off!

Worst bunch of flowers I have ever received for the $63.00 my husband paid. They were delivered at 5 pm, with no card , just left on my doorstep and one broken Lillie! Two days later they look half dead and they have no smell !! Unfortunately my husband thought he was calling our local florist to order Oriental Lillie’s but sadly that was not the case. Called this company to complain but because I received what’s on their website , ( and no I did not, my bunch was way smaller) I’m meant to be satisfied with a couple of small stems of overpriced Asiatic Lillie’s!! Furthermore they don’t use a professional florist, someone does it from their backyard! Please do not order flowers from this company because you are getting ripped off and wasting your money buying something you can pick up for $10 on your way home from your local Supermarket instead of paying the ridiculous price of $49.95 plus delivery fees!!

Store LocationDevonport Tas Area
Hi Annie, we're so sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience. If the flowers are damaged and died after only 2 days then they are definitely not up to our standards and we would love to ensure this issue is resolved. Can you please provide us with the order reference so we can locate the order and follow this up/

Charges a premium for a local florist

my Husband bought me flowers from this store he thought was a local florist but if you google most suburbs and florist this website will come up. I’m
Pretty sure they just have huge markups on local florists bouquets.

Store LocationMclarenvale
Hi Chanae, thank you so much for the feedback. I'm so sorry about the issues that you and your husband have experienced. We definitely want to sort this out and make this situation better. Can you please send us your order reference so we can locate the order and resolve this issue?

It's all fake

Bought a fruit basket
Maybe it was just the fruit didn't look as fresh as it was in the picture
Not happy no maybe the next $90 I will spend on fruit basket I will just go to coles

Hi Sandra, I am so sorry to hear of the disappointment caused. If I could have your order reference code I would be more than happy to follow this up for you. Thank you.The code isTGVGTHi Sandra, I believe that unfortunately that is the incorrect reference as your name is not on that order form.

Not good service does not deserve rating

So not impressed with service , made an order in time that was to be delivered that afternoon, by 7pm still not deliverd , elderly lady checked outside four times in the rain, even asked next door incase delivered by mistake, a home number was given to call, no call . Web page offers guarantee delivery up tp 6pm .This was a special surprise gift, or was meant to be.Not happy Jan

Hi Heather, I'm so sorry to hear of the disappointment caused. If I could have your order reference code I would be more than happy to follow this up for you. Thank you.

Wish I had read reviews before purchase

I ordered the sunshine bunch for my mother on her birthday, a few hours later a lady from the company called me and said the flowers I ordered weren't in stock, and she would replace them with something equally beautiful and fresh, I was happy they contacted me to let me know and saw this as a good sign, however when the bouquet arrived it was tiny 10-15 small flowers with five withering yellow roses the size of fifty cent pieces. They looked EXACTLY like the 15 dollar bunches you pick up at the supermarket. I paid 80aud. I cried and threw them in the bin because I really hyped them up to my mother because I thought they would be wonderful. I called asking for a refund but they pretended they didn't know what I was talking about once I sent them some photos. The worst part of all of this is, the man who answered the phone would know exactly how awful this company is and the flowers, because no doubt he would deal with hundreds of complaints every day judging by these reviews alone. Yet he pretended he had no idea what I was talking about, shame on this company! Also I see they've bothered to reply to every single poor review on here, (of which there are many) yet the company can't be bothered actually improving the quality of the actual product? Seems like misplaced priorities. I've let everyone on Facebook and the hospital staff I work with know, and told them to stay far away.

Store LocationSarah's Flowers
Hi Sarah, I am so sorry to hear this! I would very much like to follow this up for you, would you be able to provide the order reference?Order reference: TJDKUThank you so much for your time on the phone today Sarah, please let us know if you would like us to resolve this further for you.

Unhappy with the order

We too wish we had read the reviews before we ordered. We have ordered the Rainbow Tulips 30 as a graduation gift and to our dismay it looked like a bunch of tulips that we've purchased from the supermarket. It was a very expensive bunch of tulips so we expected a little bit more than supermarket standards. We were too embarrassed to give it as a gift so we had to purchase another bouquet from a local florist which we should have done in the first place

Hi Lan, I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment. I would like to follow this up for you, would you be able to provide the order reference?TGXSOThank you so much for the order reference, I will follow this up and be in contact shortly.

Overpriced & Underwhelmed

Ordered a "White flower basket" for $129 looked beautiful on website with full white lilies, Rose's & gerbera's and then I received a picture from my friend who I sent it to, and was appalled at the arrangement. Looked like a basket of greenery! Called customer service to obtain an explanation as to how they could send out a basket of flowers which looked like an amateur had arranged it. I was advised "flower count was correct & the buds will open up in a couple of days. However if I wanted they could credit me $25 for my next visit"
All I received was excuses and I advised them that I would definitely not be returning to use their services! Be warned ...Overpriced & amateur flower arrangements!

**below is a picture from the website & the other is the pic of what was received. Nothing alike!

Hi, I am so sorry to hear you've been disappointed. I can see one of my colleagues has attempted to contact you. Please give us a call when you're available we'd love to improve your experience with us. We have also sent you a text message.