4.3 from 3,013 reviews

Khawla Alali

Khawla AlaliCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very disappointing

my husband has ordered flowers for me this morning from your website and it spose to match one of your flower basket, its nothing like the photo, its horrible. very disappointing

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Khawla - Thank you for reaching out! I apologise if the flowers were not up to standard, I have located your order and I would like to have someone from my team get in touch with you today!

DisappointedPerth, WA

Disappointing

Store Locationon line
Disappointed

If that is your intention could you give me an appropriate phone number to contact with that information.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

If you'd prefer to call the best number is 1300 399 356, this reaches our customer service team who will be happy to take the appropriate details and arrange contact with the sender and the best resolution.

Only giving 1 star because I can't give a zero star

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi, I am so sorry to hear you've had such a disappointing experience! I would love to see what we can do to correct this, I can't locate an order under your name, would you be able to provide the senders name or the order reference?

natlarry
natlarry
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Should of read reviews before ordering

So very disappointed with the flower delivery, the pictures on the website to which i ordered from are nothing like what was delivered unfortunately it wont allow me to upload pictures unfortunately

Store LocationOnline order

Michelle M.

Michelle M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

My husband was disappointed when part of my birthday gift arrived - $70 for mostly green leaves. Didn’t really look like the picture on the website. Will not use this company again.

Store LocationSarah Flowers Adelaide
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Michelle, I am so sorry for this poor experience. The arrangement does not live up to our high standard of quality. Would you be able to provide an order reference code beginning with a T so we can follow this up for you as soon as possible?

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip off and not like the image on the website.

Didn’t match the image supplied on the website. Was missing all the expensive flowers and what was delivered was just the cheap crap arranged terribly. Never again! $83 spent of flowers that looked like something from Woolworth or the roadside.

Store LocationInverloch
Ben

Based on the negative reviews on google and this website it sounds exactly like your usual standard. The order was placed in my wife’s name, Lucy, and she already complained with no resolve besides “sorry you weren’t satisfied”

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Ben, I am so sorry that you have had such a poor experience. If you would be willing to provide the reference for this order, I would be more than happy to contact Lucy and come to a more satisfactory resolution.

Worst experience in customer service in my life.

Paid for flowers on Valentines. Needed to change the address of delivery as
my wife left work. The tracking and address change links they sent didn’t work. i called and was in hold for over 30mins. Then told they will investigate if address can be changed and will call me back. Never heard back and flowers never delivered. It’s the next day and left me a message to call about my delivery. Try to call back and guess what - they place me on hold again. Whatever you do don’t but from there.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi David, I am so sorry to hear about this disappointing experience, I would love to have this followed up and corrected for you. Would you be able to provide the order reference at all?

David M.
David M.

My reference was. TRTDU

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you David - Someone in our team will follow this issue up shortly and be in touch with you!

TraceyCanberra 2600, ACT

Valentines flowers never arrived

• +5
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Tracey, I'm so sorry you've had such a disappointing experience, I'd love to see what I can do to assist. Would you be able to provide the order reference or the senders name at all?

Valentine’s Day 2020

Sarah’s flowers went above an beyond to get my Valentine’s Day flowers delivered early like I requested.
Beautiful quality roses an prompt delivery.
“ I had to change the delivery time from the standard times due to the fact my valentine was actually leaving work early this day “

Store LocationSarah’s flowers
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for your great review! So happy we could help!

vaporous E.

vaporous E.Sydney, NSW

Well done Sarah’s flowers, we’ve had a love hate relationship and this year it’s love.

Over the last 5 years you have delivered flowers to my wife, some were great and some.. well, but you have always corrected your mistakes. This year there’s no need. My wife was very happy, and she is a florist and a good one at that. Well done to all the team, you hear from me when her birthday comes around.

Store LocationSarah’sflowers.com
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So happy to hear you've had such pleasant experiences with us!

LesleyPerth, WA

Didn't deliver order on time

Store LocationSarahs Flowers
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Lesley, I am so sorry that you have had such a poor experience. I am having trouble finding you order, would you be able to provide your 5 letter order reference so I can follow this up for you as soon as possible?

TOKSQ

BillR

BillRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Store LocationSarah's Florists Palmwoods

Wonderful customer service

I was ordering from the U.S., and the staff went the extra steps needed to make the process as easy as possible. My emails were answered as quickly as possible given the 16 hour time difference. I would use Sarah’s Flowers again.

Store LocationOn line
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review, Mary! We're so glad you were pleased with the service!

Narelle

Narelle

Exceptional service.

I Certainly do recommend Sarah's Flowers.
My dealings with Sarah's Flowers was very impressive.
Great customer service, the ladies were very polite, friendly and professional.
I could not fault my experience with this company.

Store LocationLiverpool
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

It's amazing to hear that you received the best service possible Narelle - We would love to assist you again in the future!

Kaeleene W.

Kaeleene W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

We ordered flowers for delivery from the Mornington shop. The staff member I spoke to was very helpful with my selection of flowers and things to include (and very understanding given I was so emotional at the time). My entire experience was perfect; the flowers arrived when they said they would and they were beautiful, exactly what I had hoped and imagined they would be. I would recommend Sarah's flowers to anybody!

Store LocationMornington, Victoria
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review, Kaeleene!

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All went really smoothly

The phone was answered politely & Sarah was helpful in writing the words for the card. The delivery went very smoothly & the recipient said the peace lily was beautiful. Thank you very much. The texts I received along the way were also very helpful knowing when it was delivered. I would use Sarah's flowers again.

Store LocationBurwood
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for your fabulous review! So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to helping you with your next order!

LosterMelbourne

Bad value for money

What is depicted on the web site is not what is delivered. On both occasions, floral arrangements were not fresh and did not bear an resemblance to that advertised on the web site. Very poor value for money.

Store LocationOn line order
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Loster, this experience is not something we are proud of! I would love to follow this up for you and find the best possible resolution! Please comment your reference number attached to your order, and we will be in touch!

Loster

Thank you. This information was provided to your customer services officer Nathan, together with photos officer located in your Brisbane office. He was going to investigate and revert back. Nothing heard to date.

Disappointed: Order 8.00am receive 4.45pm

Store LocationRothwell

Trent S.

Trent S.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing bunch of flowers

Just recieved my birthday flowers of white oriental Lillies in a ceramic container. Beautiful arrangement and very impressed with the quality of the flowers. Would definitely recommend anyone in Newcastle area to use them.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Trent, So glad to hear you received the best possible experience!

Scammers

Organised some flowers for a friend for her birthday (not cheap ) They didn’t put down whole address! So they do not deliver that day . I rang them up to be assured that they would send them with a large box of chocolates!! The day my friend got her flowers was two days later with no chocolates , emailed Sarah’s flowers but have had no response from them !!

Store LocationOnline unfortunately
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Jackie - thank you for letting us know about this. I'm so sorry to hear about the disappointing experience. Please send me your order reference ASAP so we can look into this and contact you. Thank you!

Jackie Smith

Order no TFBQF , but you already have this ??

Jackie Smith

I emailed a message to you after all this took place and informed you of what had happened but had no reply ???