4.3 from 2,990 reviews

2,199

Cj Mulligan

Cj MulliganSouthwest, VIC

Overpriced and not like the pictures!

Very disappointed in the arrangement I had delivered for the passing of a loved one, not only did they not look anything like the picture, I was also charged $25 delivery fee to deliver to the exact same suburb as the shop, I needed to get them there straight away was left with no choice and hoped the flowers would be worth the $90 total it cost me

Store LocationLeopold

Sharnee Bennett

Sharnee BennettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service Lied on the phone

When I rang and asked the Customer Service Representative specifically "are you based in the delivery location?" the answer to this was yes. When it fact they were not. A national delivery organisation, not even a florist. Delivery not delivered on time due to a mistaken address written down by operator, we missed the ability to thank our staff for their contribution. Find Florists in the local area, it is the only way to guarantee success.

MichaelCalwell 2905, ACT

Poor Service

We ordered a corsage for my sons formal and on the day of the formal, they rang to advise that they could not deliver. They advised they could do the next day. What possible use could he have for a corsage the day after? Really disappointed and would strongly recommend that you do not use this supplier for any formal flower arrangements

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Michael, I'm so sorry to hear this has happened. I would like to follow this up for you, am I able to grab your order reference?

TUWUT

Jo wMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced!

$85 for this bunch of flowers. I was expecting more. This looks to me like a bunch from the servo for $25!! Disappointed and will not use again or recommend. Wish I had read the reviews first

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hey Jo - I'm so sorry about this! We would love to speak to you and sort this issue out as best we can. Can you please send me your order reference so I can follow this up and provide you with a suitable resolution? Thanks :)

TUYQO

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Jo - thanks for your time today! Per our discussion, we have arranged a full replacement of your order due to the mistake with your bouquet. We hope you're happy with this outcome :) Thanks!

Marl

MarlQueensland

Disappointed

After ordering flowers on line from your photos and description of flowers, we were very disappointed that they did not look like the ones in the photo that we ordered from.
My sister in law sent us a photo thanking us , they certainly did not look like the ones we ordered and paid quite a few dollars for. Ref No TUCDE... Pastel Pink.... Photo attached of which was actually delivered. Communication throughout process was great and appreciated being informed every step of the way. I just would have like to have been told if the flowers for the arrangement were not available.

Store LocationSarah's Flowers.....South Morang ...Victoria
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Marl! Thank you for the feedback - we will be in touch with you ASAP to resolve this issue.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hey Marl - we hope the resolution that our staff offered and provided for this issue were suitable. Thank you and we do apologise for the disappointing experience.

Lyn Dowd

Lyn Dowd

Disappointment

After deciding on a selection with a very pleasant fellow at the end of the line, paying for delivery of flowers and wine to be delivered to a dear friends 80th birthday celebration interstate I was advised that it could not be delivered as paid for, and a refund to be made. Very disappointing and too late to arrange alternative in time for the celebration.

Store LocationBy phone to Northern Tasmania

Carolyn

CarolynSydney Surrounds, NSW

A very stressful and disappointing experience

Store LocationSarahsflowersdulwichhill

Lee RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor excuse for a bouquet of flowers

So disappointed, $62 bought me 4 x lilliums, one open rest tight buds, no fillers to bulk it up a bit, really ugly green paper and a poor excuse for a really short bit of ribbon, should have gone to coles and bought 2 of the most expensive bunches still get change and would have had a decent bouquet, as it was I was embarrassed that people knew I sent that poor excuse to my daughter in law whom I love dearly. Being a pensioner, don't have money to waste but certainly wasted my money at Sarahs flowers yesterday

Store LocationLogan website

Hi Lee,

I'm so sorry to hear you've had this experience. I would love to follow this up for you. Do you have your order reference so I can locate your order?

Lee Rose

Someone from Sarahs Flowers has been in touch and have sent my DIL another floral arrangement to make amends for the first delivery

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you for the response Lee! I'm glad to hear this matter has been addressed by our team. I hope the replacement was more suitable. Thanks :)

Worst florist value ever

Why wont anyone let me vote 0 stars. Absolute horrible value for the price paid. I expect a decent bunch of flowers for $100 + $40 for express delivery and the flowers that arrived I could hold the box in the palm of my hand. Laughable in fact.
No value whatsoever, otherwise extremely overpriced. I would not pay more than $30 for the arrangement that arrived. No recommendation to my worst enemies

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Nick, I am so sorry to hear you've been disappointed in the product that was received. I would be happy to look into this for you, would you be able to provide the order reference?

Nick K
Nick K
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Nick - thank you for speaking to our team today. It appears a replacement has been arranged to go out today. Thanks :)

Buy somewhere else

Charged thirty bucks on top for delivery that cant arrive on time. Poor effort, first and last time using this clown outfit. They are a bunch of time wasters. Absolutely useless

Store LocationLynwood
Mark Wallace
Mark Wallace

I received flowers that died on day 2

When I opened the bouquet, there was a sticky label attached to one of the stems with random digits on it. Really seemed cheap quality and I know my friend went out of her way to send them to us. Plus, she had to pay for the redelivery fee. The next day, half the flowers dropped and looked dead even when they had plenty of water. I sent these pictures to the florist and they responded saying they could only do anything if they shared the information about the complaint with my friend who gifted them. Of course I was not going to do that! So, I have instead not enjoyed the flowers she sent! Very disappointing!

Store LocationDelivery
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Lin, I am so sorry to hear of this disappointing experience, I would love to follow this up for you. I can't locate anything under your name, would you be able to provide the order reference or the senders name?

Lin

Store LocationSarah's flowers brisbane

Lorna Dunkley

Lorna DunkleyEast Maitland

TERRIBLE SERVICE FOR A FUNERAL

Was put on hold for close to 5 minutes, then dropped out. Finally got through only to have flowers not delivered on the day. They rang me for a contact number and I gave them this plus the unit number and they still didn't get back to me for 4 days and I had to pay another delivery fee.
would rather give $100 to a Charity than this florist.

Store LocationI was told they were Carlton by the person who finally answered the phone
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Lorna, I do apologise for this disappointment, I believe I have located your order and will follow this up today.

Ava

AvaNew South Wales

The lady I spoke to was wonderful! Flowers are stunning for such reasonable price.

Delivery was on time.
Lady who organised the flowers was wonderful and descriptive. Flowers were stunning and perfectly arranged. Price was very reasonable and affordable. Will definitely use them again.

Store LocationSarahs flowers maroubra
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for your review Ava! So happy you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Excellent service, on time, and the bouquet was much appreciated by my family in Melbourne. I ordered Aussie natives, standard same day delivery for a Saturday, and all went well.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks so much for your lovely review!

Stunning fresh floral arrangement. Excellent service.

Sarah’s Flowers at Kewarra Beach Qld, provided excellent service, colour coordinated many fresh varieties of blooms as requested and delivered stunning flowers to address in Kewarra the same day as ordered by phone from Melbourne. I will certainly always use Sara’s Flowers . Very grateful for the understanding friendly considerate assistance. Thanks!! From Susie

Store LocationSarah’s Flowers Kewarra Beach Qld
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for the kind words Susie! Have a great day :)

Worse than useless. Zero stars.

Ordered flowers for my wife on Monday for our anniversary on Wednesday. "Guaranteed delivery by 5:00PM Wednesday". Hadn't heard anything Wednesday afternoon so I rang them at 4:45PM to be told that they "found out several hours ago" they could not find a courier service. If they had told me, I could have arranged for a local supplier (something I should have done in the first place). So, no delivery; no communication; no chance for rectifying the situation on the day that actually mattered. Now, we'll see how long it takes for a refund... if it actually transpires.

Store LocationSarah's Flowers
Paul
Paul
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Paul, I'm so sorry about this terrible experience. If you have the reference for your order I would love to follow this up to see what we can do to improve our service moving forward. Can you please send your order reference through?

So Happy

Very friendly and helpful, great phone manner and knowledge of their flowers, very efficient and proffesional, and great communicatiors, flowers were fresh and arrangement was gorgeous . Would definitely use again.

Store LocationSarah's Flowers
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for the kind words Lou!

Glenn TCentral Queensland, QLD

Cannot recommend

I ordered flowers for my wife for our 33rd anniversary. I was charged twice for delivery and the flowers were disappointing to say the least. I wrote to Sarah’s Flowers who asked for a photo. I sent a photo through and have never heard back. Spend your money for you special person somewhere else.

Store LocationMackay
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Glenn, I'm so sorry that you've had such a terrible experience - does not sound like our standard at all. Can you please provide me with your order reference so we can locate the order and get in touch?

Glenn T

Hi, I’ve already complained and sent a photo as asked. I never had contact at all after I sent through the photo.

My order number was TDSGK. I sent through a photo on 10/6 replying to Carmel

Reliable

Sarah's Flowers are so reliable. I highly recommend them. They really do have the most beautiful lovely floral arrangements. Large selection. Website was also really easy to use and navigate around.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for the kind words Carmen! :)

Review collected in partnership with Sarah’s Flowers