SharonVictoria

Let Down Badly

Organized flowers for a loved one going through Radiation and Chemo therapy. Four phone calls from the florist clarifying details. Still failed to deliver on time on the day. Flowers still not delivered. Couldn't find the house in a cul de sac, then forgot to deliver later. Sad, distressing. Never again

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Sharon. We are sorry to hear about this poor experience you have had with us. If you could supply us with your order reference code that starts with W, we will get a team member to follow this up with you.

Sharon

I don't want you to follow up with me. Despite your continued stuffups you never offered free delivery or any redress at all. My flowers were delivered 6pmish last night. I will not use you again.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

I do apologise for the disappointing experience Sharon and would love to do what we can to correct it for you. If you change your mind about the follow up, let me know!

Didn't get value for money.

First photo is of what I ordered second photo is what was delivered. A very disappointing and costly experience for a pensioner.

Store LocationFremantle Western Australia
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

I am so sorry to see this. Could you please pass through your order reference starting with the letter W and we can look into this for you?

Steve G.Perth, WA

Couldnt be Happier

I ordered 12 Yellow Roses, but then changed my mind an Hour Later, I called to change them to RED Roses and they said they would try. As it turned out the Yellow Roses were already on their way. The Team at Sarahs Flowers ended up sending Red Roses free of charge the following day. My Darling was spoilt and the Roses were some of the best I have ordered. Keep up the great work guys.

Store LocationComo, Western Australia
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for the glowing review Steve - We are so happy you had a great experience with us!

Steve G.

And yes it was a glowing experience. I have been buying Roses for as long as I can remember and both sets from you guys were exceptional along with the fantastic service. I will be buying them again from Sarahs Flowers...shortly.

Find out how Sarah’s Flowers compares to other Physical Shops

What was received was NOT what was ordered

I ordered an arrangement of beautiful Orchids and Fern for my daughter on the birth of her first baby, my first Grandchild. The flowers looked stunning in the photographs - cost $110 plus delivery. I was really upset to find what was delivered did not remotely resemble what I ordered. It was my first time to order from Sarah's Flowers and my big mistake was not to seek out reviews from past customers before I placed my order. I shared my dissatisfaction with Sarahs Flowers but have not heard further from them.

Store LocationSarah's flowers.au.com

LuluGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great business model - flowers not so much....

Store LocationPort Melbourne
Lulu

Best gift box I have ever received!

Was sent a fruit box with nuts and dark chocolate. The fruit was perfect, the pistachios fresh and the chocolates were absolutely delicious. Thank you to Sarah’s Flowers and my beautiful friends.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback Jennie and Peter, we are so pleased to hear that you loved the fruit!

StephanusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointment

I ordered some flowers to be delivered TODAY!, but my mum never received it and that after I received an email to confirm delivery. Yesterday I ordered another bunch of flowers for a birthday of my aunt, and it looked like an IGA supermarket purchase! I am furious about this lack of good service that you pay high dollars for!!!!

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Stephanus - I am so sorry to hear that a disappointing experience has been caused. Can you please let me know of your 5 letter order reference as I would love to follow up on this for you!

WVDSJ

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you Stephanus, we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Glenda Hill

Glenda HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flowers for a terminal patient

Our lovely Grandma in the final stages of life, cast her eyes on these lovely orchids & a small smile was seen. That said it all. Thankyou from the family.

Store LocationCaloundra Q'ld
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback Glenda. There wasn't a dry eye among the team! Thank you for allowing us to share this very intimate moment with your family.

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive for what you get

6 red roses with a small amount of white flowers in a box for $90 which are usually $100 alot smaller than expected for the price considering you can get a dozen long stemed red roses in a nice box from interflora for $110

Store LocationGold Coast
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Donna, I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed with what was received. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference code I can look into this for you!

WOKKC_2

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks so much for that Donna, I will have a team member get in touch today in regards to this.

Phorty P.

Phorty P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

Had a hotel booked for my partners birthday and wanted to make it a bit more special by having some flowers in the room before we arrived. Lucy was fantastic to deal with and was extremely helpful. I had ordered a dozen long stem red Roses, a dozen white Lily’s and some rose petals to be scattered over the bed. They had to arrange with the hotel for them to be dropped off and put in the room for our arrival which they did. The flowers were stunning and the presentation was amazing. Could not be happier with the flowers and the customer service I received from Lucy. Would definitely recommend and will happily use them again for the next special occasion.

Store LocationGold Coast
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Phorty P, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sarahs Flowers are stunning!

Lovely fresh arrangements and very professional. Have used them several times now and will continue to do so....pricing, delivery, selections etcetera are always competitive and spot on! Highly recommended from myself and my family!

Store Locationonline - Melbourne
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Review collected in partnership with Sarah’s Flowers

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

I ordered some flowers and wine for my daughter today at around 9:30 am and she received them at around 1:30 amazing turn around and they are beautiful, thank you Sarah’s flowers

Store LocationWest footscray
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks so much Kaz! We are happy to have assisted you with your order.

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

Frustration and Disappointment

Carol

CarolMid North Coast, NSW

Poor Value!

Store LocationBy phone

never use this service

Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday. We live in another country so couldnt be there. I paid extra for delivery by 11am and they never showed up. Since they close at 12pm on saturdays I couldnt get hold of any one and have not recieved a response to my email asking for a delivery time and to contact my daughter to arrange delivery. I have asked for a refund still waiting for a response

Order # wixet

Store Locationsarahs flowers pty ltd abn 48 162 021 829
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Trudy, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that our team has been in touch to discuss your refund, but please do not hesitate to contact us again if you require further assistance.

Poor customer service

I ordered flowers for my partner’s birthday, I paid extra for on time delivery, was given a guaranteed time but they didn’t arrive. Emailed & was contacted promised they would be there soon & given a refund for the guaranteed delivery fee & a credit of $ 50 for my next purchase.
Well the flowers didn’t arrive for another 6 hrs
Caused a lot of tension in the home.
I don’t Recommend this company at all

I definitely will never use them again.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

I'm really sorry to hear about this Doug. I would love to look into this as a matter of urgency, would you be able to provide your 5-letter order reference?

Doug B.
Doug B.

WIGFB

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks Doug - Someone from our team will touch base with you today.

Great Service

I ordered flowers this week for a friend on the Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Celeste, who took my order, was very friendly and helpful.
I received text and email notification when they were delivered, and delivery was very prompt. My friend said the flowers were beautiful.

Store LocationCaloundra Qld
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks so much for your lovely review, Jenny! We are so glad to hear our team was able to help out! :)

UnhappyHunter Region, NSW

Not what I paid for.

Ordered Springtime bouquet as I wanted assorted colours. $89 plus $14 delivery. Only three roses and some chrysanthemums plus unopened lilies. I don’t call this value for money or assortment of springtime colours.

Store LocationWoy Woy
Unhappy

After contacting Sarah’s Flowers, they gave me a part refund which I appreciate.

Bobby Mac

Bobby MacPaynesville

Perfect Flowers

This is the second time I have purchased flowers through Sarah Flowers. The first time was very good, the person who received the flowers said they were just beautiful and just recently I purchased another lot of flowers for a dear friend who lives in Palmwoods, she also was very impressed with her arrangement.

The lady I spoke with over the phone was just delightful in helping me select the arrangement, will definitely purchase from here again.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks so much for your lovely review and support, Bobby! I'm so glad to hear we have been able to help out :)

Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

One star for delivering to the right address. Flowers were nothing like I ordered, even though the lady assumed me they would be exactly the same. Full of greenery and very little colour. BIG RIP OFF. Won’t be recommending to family and friends!

Store LocationNSW
Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Yvonne - Thank you so much for getting in touch. I am so sorry to hear that disappointment has been caused by the arrangement and would love to follow up on this for you. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference?