4.9 from 1,037 reviews

1,037 reviews

Camilla Milic

Camilla MilicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect as always!

Fig & Bloom in my go-to for all flower deliveries in Melbourne - seriously the easiest and best service! Very efficient and they send you a photo of the final product! Thank you again :)

Brenda

BrendaSydney, NSW

Beautiful flowers and get customer service!

The flowers delivered looked exactly like the photo on the website. I got an email to confirm my order, an email to confirm delivery and a photo to confirm what was sent. VERY HAPPY!

Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flawless flowers

I have used Fig & Bloom a few times recently to deliver flowers. Every time the flowers have been gorgeous and very true to picture. I often send flowers to love ones and I am so happy to have found their service!!! So fast, communicate with you and the product is stunning!

Prompt!

These guys are fabulous! Great customer service, fast delivery, and most importantly the most beautiful arrangements! I thought the pre-dispatch snap was a great touch too. I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Fig & Bloom

Wouldn't hesitate to use again

I found out my best friend had her first child, and ordered for a delivery of flowers on the same day. I was sent a beautiful image and notification of the delivery of the flowers on the same day. I was very impressed by Fig & Bloom particularly during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Victoria. Thanks again and I will most definitely be a returning customer.

So beautiful thank you

Stunning bouquet and delivered with no hassles. Fresh, fun, diverse bunch. Very happy with the quality and quantity of beautiful flowers supplied to celebrate the birth of a great friends son.

Theonie Tarquini

Theonie TarquiniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy.

Fig and Bloom was an easy online service. Once flowers were delivered we received a confirmation email with a picture of what was sent and they were gorgeous. Very happy and will definitely be using them in the future.

Savi Jayasundera

Savi JayasunderaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful flowers and incredible service

Amazing quality flowers and beautifully arranged. The chocolates are also delicious! And love love love the service!
It was so nice to receive a photo of the finished product. Fig & Bloom you rock :)

Nadie Saitovski

Nadie SaitovskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOOK NO FURTHER

The flowers look amazing, Can I also say in all the years I’ve ordered flowers I have never received a picture or notification that the flowers have been sent or what they will look like. They look exactly as pictured on the site. I will defiantly be ordering again. I have never received this kind of service before.
Great job to who ever created this masterpiece.

Ryan Z.

Ryan Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fig & Bloom - One of the Best in Mel

Beautiful flowers with fast delivery! Also bought the lovely white ceramic vase that fits the flowers. I ordered large size, which is much larger than I expected. Anyway, it’s worth every cents on it.

Jane Betschel

Jane BetschelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

consistently beautiful modern flower arrangements you can rely on

I've used Fig & Bloom a 4 times this month as gifts for team members working from home and needing a little "boost" every single arrangement has been received with delight.

I love that they send you a photo of your delivered flowers, so you can see what the person go. Every single time they have been beautiful, high quality flowers, fresh and modern arrangements.

Flora Gomes

Flora GomesPerth, WA

Prompt, efficient and reliable

Appreciate your prompt service and quality of your products. Thank you for keeping me informed about delivery of the gift. Will definitely use your services again and recommend to my friends. Well done and keep up the good work.

Jess

Jess

Really beautiful flowers!

Excellent communication and such gorgeous blooms! I really appreciated the image they sent of me the bouquet. It's nice to see what actually get's delivered. Loved the range of sizes available.

Gina Panebianco

Gina PanebiancoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service and outstanding customer care!

Fig & Bloom is the only florist I know that provides consistently beautiful arrangements with quality blooms, excellent customer care and a genuine loyalty program. I have ordered 3 times over the last 6 months and each time I am confident and know, that what I am sending to loved ones, is fitting for the significant occasion.

Sharon C

Sharon CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

Order placed at 11 pm and Fig & Bloom delivered by 4. They even emailed me a photo of purchase before delivery. Keep up with the excellent service. I will order again. Thank you.

Robert Bovard

Robert BovardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and beautiful flowers

Fantastic and quick correspondence and the nicest touch was the photo they sent me of the arrangement prior to delivery. The flowers were unique and of high quality and I would definitely order through Fig & Bloom again.

Andrew Achilleos

Andrew AchilleosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I ordered the beautiful flowers at 11am and they were delivered that afternoon. And with a photo of them sent via email, excellent service with a personal touch. I’ll be going to Fig&Bloom again.

Kirsty Ladgrove

Kirsty LadgroveGoulburn Valley, VIC

PERFECT FLOWERS & SERVICE

First time ordering from Fig & Bloom, was such a quick and easy process and had the flowers delivered shortly after being ordered. Will definitely be using Fig & Bloom for my flower needs in Melbourne.

Ian DeBoos

Ian DeBoosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great selection of flowers

All very simple and the flowers looked perfect. thanks fig and bloom for the photo of what you delivered as often ;you don't know what has been sent if it is not your home

Review collected in partnership with Fig & Bloom

Lovely fresh bouquet, delivered on time

Fig and Bloom put together a lovely fresh and colourful bouquet ( I chose the 'bespoke' option). I really appreciated receiving a photo (nice touch) and being able to add a small chocolate. Great service.

Jen

Jenasked

I am still waiting for response to
My complaint 24th April with wilted flowers delivered 7an 24th instead 23rd diver insisted they were delivered 23rd they were not and very obvious out of water all night. Flowers I got for Easter were absolutely magnificent. Can’t believe such a huge difference in 2w?? Can I trust you to do some magnificent flowers for a friend that in going through chemo radiotherapy she needs to look at beautiful things as not a great deal of beauty around her atm

Hi Jen

Thanks for your question. I’m sorry if we missed your email. Can you please let me know the order # and I’ll look it up and reply via email?

Best,
Dan

RS

RSasked

Hi Kellie and team,
I ordered and paid for a Lucerne bouquet on 24 May for my mum's birthday to be delivered 26 May. Order #131476 says it's still being processed. Could you please let me know when it will be delivered? I'm in Spain and wanted to send her something but would have bought something myself and given it to her if I was home in Melbourne. Given Kew is only 5kms from where my parents live in Templestowe, distance shouldn't be a problem but it would have been good to know if the flowers were going to be delivered late as I would have gone with another company.

Hi RS,

Confirming we delivered your order on 26 May. Hopefully you received the order confirmation email and photo? Sorry for the confusion about the "Processing" status; that's what our system says when the order has been received but is not yet delivered.

Hope your mum loved the blooms!

nonie

nonieasked

Do you deliver to Wamboin which is near Canberra?

Susan H
Susan H

Hi Susan,

Thank your question!

We do not deliver to Wamboin, unfortunately. We deliver only within the Melbourne and Sydney metropolitan areas where we have our own physical shops.

All the best,