Fig and Bloom

Fig and Bloom

Figging beautiful, Fig & Bloom!

Imagery in line was a great representation of the bouquet that was delivered. Delivery was quick (thanks for that!) and they were so loved.

Will definitely be ordering through you again x

All expectations exceeded!

Flowers were delivered promptly, they were exactly as pictured and I loved the added touch of emailing through a photo of them once delivered! Thanks again, will definitely be ordering through Fig and Bloom again!

Excellent.

Wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend there service to anyone. Kellie was a pleasure to deal with even after forgetting to include a msg when ordering online, she was more than happy to add a short note when I spoke on the phone. Couldn't of asked for better.

Excellent service

Beautiful flowers, great service, ordered from Auckland NZ and delivered to Sydney Aus, same day. Exactly what I wanted and required on the morning of. Will be looking for you again if needed in the future. Thank you!

Our pleasure Tegan! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and even including a photo. We look forward to helping you again next time you need to send florals to Sydney or Melbourne. All the best :)

WOW. RECORD TIMING!

I ordered flowers from the US around 830pm my time and they were delivered to my friend in Melbourne by 12am my time. They turned out beautiful, thank you so much!

We’re so lucky you found us via the interwebs and chose Fig & Bloom! Thanks so much for you’re order Kat and taking a moment to share your experience with the world. We really appreciate it and know it helps people considering choosing Fig & Bloom for the first time.

Great services, prompt, friendly and detailed.

Fig and Bloom went the extra mile for us. A plus Service.
Flowers looked lovely and the person we sent them to was very happy.
I would highly recommend Fig and Bloom

Hi Samara, thanks so much for your kind words! We're not perfect but we do try very hard to deliver an A+ service and we really appreciate when our lovely customers take a moment to acknowledge our effort. All the best and have a great weekend, with love from the team at Fig & Bloom

Gorgeous flowers and amazing service!

This is the second order I’ve placed with Fig and Bloom, they offer such wonderful arrangements and service - flowers are always in perfect condition. Delivery was on time and loved by recipient, thank you!!!

Hi Georgia, thanks so much for choosing Fig & Bloom—again! We really appreciate the positive feedback and are so happy our team continues to impress. All the best for the weekend!

Brilliant service

Easy ordering system, prompt resolution of queries by email and quality product are the reasons for my five star review. Not to mention the nice touch of a photo of the delivered flowers, which is a nice, personal touch.

Thank you Ben! It was a pleasure serving this week—for the second time! All the best for the weekend and we hope the chocolate goes down a treat ;)

Perfectly fresh flowers

Beautifully presented posie and great service with email notification including photo after delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend to my family and friends. Thanks again for sending such a lovely arrangement!

You're welcome Anna! :) Looking forward to serving you again in future. And thanks for sharing the good word with family and friends!

Great!

I highly recommend fig & bloom. The flowers were easy to order online. Delivery was very fast. And I appreciated receiving an email with a picture of the actual flowers that were delivered.

Thank you Sarah! We're so glad you found us and look forward to delivering for you again sometime soon :)

Gorgeous!

Beautiful flowers thank you so much! When you are ordering from overseas you want to make sure you are ordering something just perfect - these were just that! Loved the photo of them that was sent to me also, what a great idea! Highly recommend, and when I need flowers in Australia, you will definitely be my go to! Thank you again x

How lucky we are that you managed to find us online Gemma! Thanks so much for your order and for taking the time to share your experience. All the best :)

Fabulous!!!

Absolutely beautiful arrangement! Excellent service and communication. Would highly recommend. My daughter was overwhelmed. What a Effecient and wonderful business. Flowers were stunning. Would definitely order again because of this order. Thankyou again!

WOW! Your daughter was overwhelmed! That's exactly what we aim to achieve :) Thanks so much for choosing Fig & Bloom. See you next time!

Amazing

Absolutely amazing. Client loved the flowers you selected and now want your details. So fresh as well and the smell is magnificent. Can't wait to shop again soon plus the flowers arrived quickly. XX

That's so wonderful to hear, thanks so much for sharing Marissa! It's compliment to you as well when the client is so thrilled. It was our pleasure to be able to contribute :)

Beautiful flowers! Speedy delivery!

Online ordering was so easy! The photos and descriptions of flowers available were very helpful. I was sent a confirmation email when the flowers had been delivered - complete with gorgeous photo! Highly recommend.

Our pleasure Emily! We love getting to work amongst the flowers every day—thank you for making it possible! Hope to see you again soon:)

Fantastic!!!!! Highly recommend!!

Amazing company. Prompt, efficient service. I also received with a photo of what they looked like prior to being sent. Arrived on time, the surprise of the gift was fab & they arrive even better than the picture looked. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks Bayley!! You’re too kind :) Hope to see you again sometime soon! And thanks for stopping by to share your experience. We know it helps people considering choosing Fig & Bloom for the first time but it’s also big source of pride and motivation for our teams in Melbourne and Sydney. So thank you!

Excellent service

Ordered flowers from Fig and Bloom for the first time. Service over the phone was so helpful and friendly, they follow up with an email and photo when delivered... excellent!!

Thanks so much for the feedback Kerry! I’ll be sure to share with our Saturday crew who looked after your order. Look forward to serving you again in future. All the best, the team at Fig & Bloom

Best florist in Melbourne! Don’t go anywhere other than here!!

From the online store variety, to the easy purchase and excellent communication. Fig and bloom were a complete pleasure to buy from. Kellie followed up with an email to let me know they had been delivered. Incredible service - would highly recommend!

Shucks Ryan! Thanks sooooo much! We love trying to exceed our customers expectations and are so thrilled to read your response. Being an online florist means we don’t get to see the smiling faces of happy customers and it means a lot to us to receive feedback like this. All the best!

Wonderful after service

The florist sent through a picture of the flowers and confirmed they had been delivered. I have never had such wonderful service from a florist. I will be using this florist for all future orders.

Wow! Thanks Kylie! It’s nice to hear that all the work we do behind the scenes is so appreciated by our wonderful customers. We look forward to hearing from you next time you send flowers :)

Best customer service!

Beautiful flowers delivered on time and looking fabulous. Best of all, the team sent an email with an image of the flowers & note, and when they were delivered. Highly recommended! - SK, Sydney 19

Thanks Sophie, you’re very much welcome! We love sending the photo of the flowers—getting to see what you sent is the best part :)

Found the perfect service!

This was the perfect service for what I was wanting. To send beautiful flowers to cousins in Melbourne in sympathy over the loss of their very dear mother. Fig & Bloom made it so easy. Loved that they kept in communication through every step of the service, even sending a picture of the wonderful fresh flowers they delivered.
Would definitely use again and highly recommend!

Thank you so much Jen for choosing Fig & Bloom and taking the time to share your experience. It was our pleasure to be involved in delivering your condolences and we’re so glad you appreciated the photo. All the best