4.9

Update from yesterday’s review

After sending a negative review yesterday , I was contacted and offered a full refund. While I will not use this Florist again , I am grateful for their response and hope others enjoy.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Website easy to navigate, delivered in record time to destination and great correspondence along the way. I'll be using Fig & Bloom from now on for all my flower deliveries. Arrangement was stunning too.

Excellent service

Easy to use website for sending some flowers to my bestie in Australia. Wonderful service and even sent me a photo of the delivered blooms! Amazing! Thank you Fig & Bloom

Raelene

RaeleneGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

Thank you so much Fig & Bloom. The flowers l ordered for my Daughter in law were absolutely stunning. A mixture of stylish natives and fresh bright blooms. I couldn’t be happier

Fantastic!!

Amazing arrangement, it looks exactly like the picture online. Great delivery service too. Delivered within a few hours of submitting the order online. Great service. Thanks Fig & Bloom! I’d definitely order through you again.

Timothy Cubbo

Timothy CubboSydney, NSW

Stunning Bouquet - as always!!

I ordered the bouquet last night, and they were delivered by 9am the following morning - and they are truly stunning. Thank you for always creating the most creative, stunning floral arrangements! I will keep using Fig and Bloom for all my floral needs!

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Impeccable Everything

Fig & Bloom have such impressive service! The bouquet was spectacular - a balance of stylish natives mixed with fresh, bright blooms and the service exceptional - they delivered the bouquet on the day I ordered it, however upon delivery, I discovered the recipient wouldn't be at her office for another week. Fig & Bloom, were so friendly and accommodating, although it was my mistake, they delivered a fresh bouquet a week later at no charge, now that's going above and beyond! I'm so happy to have found such an excellent and reliable flower delivery service! Thanks Guys, could not be happier.

Fantastic service and stunning flowers!

I am very impressed with and grateful for the fantastic service provided by Fig and Bloom! I live overseas so the emails confirming delivery and a photo of the flowers was a great comfort to me and a much welcome personal touch. The flowers themselves were stunning and my friend absolutely loved them! Thank you so much! I highly recommend Fig and Bloom and will definitely be using your service again.

Jenny Tekell

Jenny TekellWright 2611, ACT

Excellent service

Thank you so much to the staff/florists for your very efficient, excellent, friendly service.
I was impressed with the personal follow up email after delivery which included a photo of the plant-which was amazing!
I would thoroughly recommend Fig & Bloom.

Couldn’t be more pleased

Thank you Fig & Bloom for creating such a beautiful bespoke bouquet of flowers. I’m usually a control person choosing every last bloom - I’m so glad I left it to the professionals and now my friend has a stunning fresh bouquet to celebrate her birthday and we both couldn’t be more pleased!!

Review collected in partnership with Fig & Bloom

Flowers always mean something a bit special

Lovely feedback from the recipient and the careful selection of flowers and leaves was much appreciated. Adding chocolates was a welcome indulgence that contributed to this being a special gift.

June R

June RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rio de Janiero arrangement

The arrangement was delivered on the day requested and is absolutely beautiful. My daughter was extremely happy with it. The service from Kelli was friendly and professional. I will definitely order again. Highly recommend

T S Lim

T S LimSydney, NSW

The go-to flower company

Hi there

Many thanks again for the beautiful presentation and wonderful service. I also enjoy the photos, a very personal touch in my view. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

TSL

Excellent every time

Thank you Fig and Bloom, never disappointed. Quality product, value for money and excellent service! Could not recommend highly enough. Wouldn't bother ever wasting time going to anyone else.
Thanks again

excellent service and product

Wonderful service. A photo of the flowers was sent to me upon delivery to the recipient, to show me the design and to confirm the time of delivery. The flowers looked beautiful and tasteful.

Find out how Fig & Bloom compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Amazing service & great value for money!

I was very impressed with Fig & Bloom’s online service & same day delivery. I received a photo of the delivered bunch and was very pleased with the presentation and value for money.
Will definitely use Fig & Bloom in the future!!

Gorgeous floral arrangement!!

Floral artistry at its best! Stunningly fresh flowers, exceptional service & ease of ordering, makes Fig & Bloom stand out from the rest! They even send a photo of the arrangement....perfect!! Highly recommend!

helen

helenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers and exceptional service

Beautiful floral arrangements to choose from. Very easy to order and wonderful to receive a photo of the flowers, it is such a lovely extra touch. I would definitely recommend Fig And Bloom.

Brigid Carey

Brigid CareyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfection

The flowers were beautiful and "on trend" and I loved that Fig and Bloom emailed a photo of the whole gift including the card and champagne. Great communication - I received notice when the flowers were received. It was a really lovely experience. -Highly recommend.

Beautiful healthy plant

Fig and Bloom provided excellent service. When I had a query they emailed back promptly. No trouble changing the delivery date. We received a photo of the gift. The recipient was delighted

RS

RSasked

Hi Kellie and team,
I ordered and paid for a Lucerne bouquet on 24 May for my mum's birthday to be delivered 26 May. Order #131476 says it's still being processed. Could you please let me know when it will be delivered? I'm in Spain and wanted to send her something but would have bought something myself and given it to her if I was home in Melbourne. Given Kew is only 5kms from where my parents live in Templestowe, distance shouldn't be a problem but it would have been good to know if the flowers were going to be delivered late as I would have gone with another company.

Hi RS,

Confirming we delivered your order on 26 May. Hopefully you received the order confirmation email and photo? Sorry for the confusion about the "Processing" status; that's what our system says when the order has been received but is not yet delivered.

Hope your mum loved the blooms!

nonie

nonieasked

Do you deliver to Wamboin which is near Canberra?

Susan H
Susan H

Hi Susan,

Thank your question!

We do not deliver to Wamboin, unfortunately. We deliver only within the Melbourne and Sydney metropolitan areas where we have our own physical shops.

All the best,
the team at Fig & Bloom

Susan Ahern

Susan Ahernasked

Do you deliver to Portsea Victoria?

Daniel G.Fig & Bloom

Thanks so much for your question Susan.
We dont deliver to Porstea, unfortunately. Our drivers deliver within a 35km range from our base in Kew.

Get an answer from our members and Fig & Bloom representatives