4.9 (1,295)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No (1,285)

Heidi

HeidiCentral West, NSW

Brilliant service and quality product

Fig and Bloom a truly wonderful company, so organised and approachable. I wouldn't use anyone else. The photo and the confirmation email that the delivery has been made, is so appreciated.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous gift made easy!

Loved how easy it was to send a gorgeous bunch of flowers for a birthday gift for my sister. Great communication from fig and bloom too! All done online and delivered same day! Would definitely use again. A++++

Peter C.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Perhaps she will forgive me now...,

Great service, communication and excellent quality product! Kellie and her tram rock. I will be a repeat offender and therefore customer ;)

Deborah G.

Deborah G.Sydney, NSW

Always beautiful, modern arrangements & lovely side gifts to add

Beautiful, modern arrangements unlike the standard supermarket, hospital florist or inter-flora style bouquets you can end up with. Great native options too and vases you actually want to keep. Love the chocolates and candles too - my go to when you need to cheer up a friend.

bethany Glover

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely gorgeous flowers!

I ordered an arrangement before midday, and they were delivered by the early afternoon! Fantastic and speedy customer service. They included a photo of the arrangement that was delivered, and I was very happy to see it going out. The process from start to finish was so easy. They have beautiful pictures displayed on their website, and you can customize the size of the arrangement between small and huge! Will DEFINITELY be ordering again. I never knew ordering flowers is so easy!

Mel Jones

Mel JonesGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely stunning arrangement.

I'm a return customer, as usual I have received fantastic service from Fig & Bloom. Im sure the recipient will be very impressed.

David King

David KingSydney, NSW

Fantastic and Fast Service

I wanted to select some nice flowers to thank a friend. Fig & Bloom's entire process was easy from start to finish. They have some great selections, it was easy to order and get sent next business day.

joan

joanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service

Comes with a photo of the delivered bouquet when sending as a gift ! Couldn’t be happier with experience with fig & bloom :)

Paul Bayl

Paul BaylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect! Exceeded my expectations!

I totally rate these floral artists! Website was easy to navigate and use and flowers were even better than i imagined. Delivered on time and no fuss!

Easy service

Delivered on time, recipient was happy and they sent me a picture of the flowers too... Nice touch! Would use again

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Thankyou Fig & Bloom for delivery a beautiful arrangement to a friend. They were exactly as described and such vibrant colours. Ordering online was extremely easy and they were delivered within a few hours. I received a photo of exactly what was delivered which was fantastic to be able to see what my friend had received. I would definitely recommend your services to anyone wanting to send flowers.

10 out of 10

I’m so impressed, they send a photo of what is delivered and what they delivered was perfect. Such a simple idea but fills me with confidence. Well done Fig & Bloom.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vibrant bouquet

The bouquet was loved by the recipients who described it as “beautiful and vibrant”. I’ve ordered bouquets from Fig & Bloom Melbourne before and have been impressed every time. I certainly will order from them again. It’s lovely to receive a photo of the bouquet via email. Efficient ordering process, delivery and notification.

John Christopher Gleeson

John Christopher GleesonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient and courteous. When I rang Sydney to ask that the flowers be delivered before 2.00 pm, the young lady on the phone gave me the comfort of knowing that they were with the driver already and would easily make the 2.00 pm deadline.

Penny Scott

Penny ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stunning bouquet.

Such efficient delivery and prompt notification once delivery was received. Absolutely breathtaking floral skills. The bouquet was Stunning. Will definitely be ordering this bouquet for a special occasion again.

Lishan Goh

Lishan GohRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Gorgeous fresh flowers delivered

Really beautiful pink and pretty bouquet delivered to my dearest friend who absolutely loved it.
Thanks so much for your fabulous service!

jeanettecoppolino

jeanettecoppolinoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always beautiful products and service

Every time I have ordered with Fig & Bloom I have been completely satisfied and felt looked after. Always a pleasure.

Consistently Outstanding

Flowers are always fresh and beautiful, service is outstanding and this is why Fig & Bloom are a standout choice for all your floral arrangements, bouquets and gifts.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!

Thank you so much, we will definitely be using you again! My friends were so touched by the flowers. Sadly there had been a passing in their family.

Simone Taylor

Simone TaylorSydney, NSW

Spot On ! Extremely Happy

Ordered from interstate needed flowers that were en pointe’ and Fig & Bloom have delivered worth every cent ! Very pleased will use again Thank You!

Jen

Jenasked

I am still waiting for response to
My complaint 24th April with wilted flowers delivered 7an 24th instead 23rd diver insisted they were delivered 23rd they were not and very obvious out of water all night. Flowers I got for Easter were absolutely magnificent. Can’t believe such a huge difference in 2w?? Can I trust you to do some magnificent flowers for a friend that in going through chemo radiotherapy she needs to look at beautiful things as not a great deal of beauty around her atm

Hi Jen

Thanks for your question. I’m sorry if we missed your email. Can you please let me know the order # and I’ll look it up and reply via email?

Best,
Dan

RS

RSasked

Hi Kellie and team,
I ordered and paid for a Lucerne bouquet on 24 May for my mum's birthday to be delivered 26 May. Order #131476 says it's still being processed. Could you please let me know when it will be delivered? I'm in Spain and wanted to send her something but would have bought something myself and given it to her if I was home in Melbourne. Given Kew is only 5kms from where my parents live in Templestowe, distance shouldn't be a problem but it would have been good to know if the flowers were going to be delivered late as I would have gone with another company.

Hi RS,

Confirming we delivered your order on 26 May. Hopefully you received the order confirmation email and photo? Sorry for the confusion about the "Processing" status; that's what our system says when the order has been received but is not yet delivered.

Hope your mum loved the blooms!

nonie

nonieasked

Do you deliver to Wamboin which is near Canberra?

Susan H
Susan H

Hi Susan,

Thank your question!

We do not deliver to Wamboin, unfortunately. We deliver only within the Melbourne and Sydney metropolitan areas where we have our own physical shops.

All the best,