Fig and Bloom

nannyjan

nannyjanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome customer service

Ordered with Kellie morning of 01/4/2020, nothing was too much trouble, awesome customer service, “thank you Kelly”, same day delivery, easy, quick & presented beautifully, will definitely order again, even sent photo prior delivery for my approval

Bronwyn Arthur

Bronwyn ArthurSydney, NSW

Anniversary Gift

Great timely service. I appreciated getting a photograph of what was delivered. In this time of self-isolation it was a great relief to have a way of being able to get quality gifts to my parents on their anniversary. Thank you.

Renee Meznarsic

Renee MeznarsicSydney, NSW

Beautiful, quick and efficient

Ordered the flowers at around 11am, they were delivered by 12, photo proof over email and the flowers (heck even the handwriting) are stunning! Thanks so much guys. Will definitely be back for future orders.

Claire K.

Claire K.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful flowers!

I used Fig and Bloom to deliver flowers to my sister on her birthday. They looked just like the picture on the website - stunning! The card they wrote on my behalf was neatly written and presented nicely, attached to the bouquet. It was fabulous to receive a photo of the flowers and confirmation of delivery. I would highly recommend Fig and Bloom to others for reliable and high quality flower delivery.

Sarah-Jane Rodham

Sarah-Jane RodhamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning flowers

Not from Melbourne so took a chance off google, so pleased I did!! Stunning flowers, beautifully presented. Exactly as advertised on the website! Delivered so quickly which was lovely. Excellent communication as well - Will definitely order again. Thank you Kellie.

Ashe C.

Ashe C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Blooms

Not from Melbourne and had to google a florist for delivery.
I just had to guess who to use, the arrangement is stunning and the service was seamless.
Loved the photo finish! Thank you

Beautiful flowers

The flowers I ordered were a great arrangement at a reasonable price. They were also delivered early in the day which was unusual and refreshing. Loved and appreciated. Thank you

Stunning arrangement !

Order was delivered later in day as per request to one happy birthday girl who was absolutely thrilled! Outstanding service - couldn't be more pleased with excellent range at Fig & Bloom.

Zi Wei

Zi WeiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful flowers

The flowers were amazing, my partner loved it. And the delivery was very on time. The delivery person was very careful too. Since I wasn't at home during the time of delivery, he checked with me over phone as in where to put the flowers, and then he messaged me a photo of the flowers. Very nice service.

Great communication

Very easy to order, and I really like that they emailed me a photo of the flowers and told me when they’d been delivered. They copied the message I’d written exactly - one kiss for each member of the family including the dog!

Ricci-Jane Adams

Ricci-Jane AdamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service and glorious blooms!

Amazing service, great value and beautiful quality flowers. I am so impressed with the level of customer service and especially the photo on delivery so I can share in the joy of the receiver. Thank you

Nina O.

Nina O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding

Outstanding service, I couldn’t recommend Fig and Bloom highly enough!! Would definitely use for future deliveries. The photo of the flowers with the delivery notice was exceptional attention to detail.

Amazing product!

Great, easy and affordable experience. Was easy to order online and flowers were delivered in a timely manner exactly when they were needed! Nothing more to say! Thanks Fig and Bloom

Michelle Powell

Michelle PowellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service - Stunning Flowers

Fig & Bloom were so easy to deal with and produced a gorgeous bunch of flowers - exactly as I had described over the phone was delivered 2 hours later. Thank you so much

Lola Glover

Lola GloverSouth East Queensland, QLD

pretty, but very different to what I ordered...

They called me on the morning letting me know that they couldn't get any banksia, but reassured me that all other flowers would be the same as the photo. I was okay with that and understood banksias can be difficult to get sometimes. The flowers arrived and the foliage was the same but not one of the flowers from the picture was in them (and i specifically asked about the small pink ones that morning). They were still pretty, and my recipient loved them, but regardless, you should receive what you order.

They also said they would deliver before 12pm, the flowers arrived at 3pm but wasn't a big deal.

Find out how Fig and Bloom compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Amazing service and delightful flowers

From the moment I saw the Fig and Bloom
Website I knew I was in good hands. Was very user friendly, ordered late one night and such a beautiful bunch of flowers deliver to my mum the follow day. Thank
You F&B team!!!

Carylyn Lightfoot

Carylyn LightfootHunter Region, NSW

Diappoinment

The flowers sent were not what were shown in the picture on your website. Without contacting me, exotic flowers replaced the native straw flowers I particularly wanted. I looked everywhere to find a natives only bunch & your flowers labelled Broome fitted my criteria. This is not what was delivered & I am disappointed. Carylyn lLghtfoot New Lambton NSW

Review collected in partnership with Fig & Boom

Amazing service and beautiful flowers

Delighted with the service from Fig and Bloom. Website was easy to use with beautiful pictures. Flowers delivered matched the description and the communication throughout was super! Would definitely recommend and use again. :)

Ben Cooke

Ben CookeLaunceston, TAS

Excellent communication/service

From first enquiry to delivery the communication, service and attention to detail were 10/10. Staff helped cater to my specific requirements for a St Patrick's Day bouquet. Would 100% recommend.

Gen Callaway

Gen CallawaySydney, NSW

Amazing service & beautiful flowers!

Ordered flowers 5PM for next day delivery, flowers arrived at 10am on expected day and I got email updates from Fig & Bloom with photo of the flower arrangement and note once delivered. Very happy with this service, would be happy to use Fig & Bloom again!