4.9 (1,122)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No (1,113)

Beautiful flowers!

Thank you Fig and Bloom, I ordered the Osaka flower arrangement and it did not disappoint. It looked the same as your website photo. My Mum loved the flowers, she said it was the biggest bunch she’d ever received! Great service and I love the email I received showing the flowers before they were sent out. Great idea! Will definitely order flowers from you again.

Beautiful and cresh

The flowers are beautifully presented and lovely colours. A very generous amount of blooms as well. Unusually gift wrapped as well.

Flowers were great

Bought flowers at about 9am on the Saturday morning and they were delivered within the next couple hours. Beautiful arrangement great service!

PumaKing

PumaKingSydney

Amazing flowers and great service

The flowers were beautiful, freshly picked and well presented for a birthday gift. Excellent service and great communication to let you know they have been delivered as requested.

Gorgeous bouquets!

Sent a bouquet to a friend in Melbourne - ordered from NZ this morning and on her doorstep by the afternoon. Amazing service, a gorgeous bouquet, and a very happy customer!

Flowers were amazing

The flowers were delivered on time and were exactly what I ordered. Great to get a confirmation email that they had been delivered with a photo as well. Just lovely.
thanks

doolies91

doolies91

A Beautiful Spring Bouquet

Beautifully selected spring flowers for my equally beautiful friend. Thank you so much for making her day. I will definitely buy again.

Kate L.

Kate L.

Superb experience every time

I love these guys. They've got a good (but not huge- so you don't get overwhelmed) selection of really gorgeous bouquets. You can decide to order them in various sizes. And their communication is superb. I love it that they send you a photo of the flowers being delivered. So you can see exactly how they looked, and you're not wondering if they've arrived yet. So good.

Beautiful flowers

Received a message from Fig & Bloom along with a photo of the flowers. My Mother in law loved them. Thank you for making her birthday special. We live in Perth the service was great.

Kimberley Smith

Kimberley SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brought happy tears!

Excellent service! Delivered on time and flowers are gorgeous. Definitely will be using Fig & Bloom again. Thank you thank you

Felicia J.

Felicia J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely

The blooms looked like on the Web pages. 2020 had been the year of the reach out bouquet thanks for helping spread the love and comfort

Fiona Walker

Fiona WalkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful bouquet

Thanks you for your excellent customer service. Not only did you send a photo of the finished arrangement (which was as beautiful as advertised), you kept me informed every step of the way until the delivery. I highly recommend Fig & Bloom

Sue B.

Sue B.

Fabulous company

I ordered some follows for my daughter yesterday and the communication, flowers and service is amazing. The whole process was so simple and easy to order from NZ will definitely use you again thanks so much

Nice service and beautiful flowers! That's all I need :)

I highly recommend Fig & Bloom services. It was very easy to order, they are very efficient and I really appreciated the picture of the bouquet. Thank you!

Excellent service, amazing flowers

Fig and Bloom offer great arrangements, really original, excellent service, a great experience all round. I cannot recommend highly enough.

KMAC004

KMAC004Sydney, NSW

What an experience - Gorgeous, timely and brilliant customer service!

So pleased with the service, delivery and especially the products from Fig & Bloom - and the after care, even after the product was delivered, they sent us photos and a follow up note, so we could physically see what was delivered - I've never had this before. Honestly could not recommend highly enough.

INCREDIBLE FLOWERS

Incredible flowers the freshest most beautiful bunch and such kind professional service. I am so happy with my birthday gift delivered it was incredible!!

I ordered a bouquet from NZ for a friend in Melbourne. It was stress free, delivered on time and beautiful. They even sent me a photo so I could see what the bouquet looked like. Great service. I recommend Fig & Bloom.

Great flowers and quick delivery

I ordered these from London and they arrived in Melbourne the same day. Really beautiful flowers I would use them again.

Alena Schulz

Alena SchulzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous and fresh!

For an 80th birthday. She absolutely adored them. Thank you for making a special day bloom. She is hoping to flower press some to remember the day

Jen

Jenasked

I am still waiting for response to
My complaint 24th April with wilted flowers delivered 7an 24th instead 23rd diver insisted they were delivered 23rd they were not and very obvious out of water all night. Flowers I got for Easter were absolutely magnificent. Can’t believe such a huge difference in 2w?? Can I trust you to do some magnificent flowers for a friend that in going through chemo radiotherapy she needs to look at beautiful things as not a great deal of beauty around her atm

Hi Jen

Thanks for your question. I’m sorry if we missed your email. Can you please let me know the order # and I’ll look it up and reply via email?

Best,
Dan

RS

RSasked

Hi Kellie and team,
I ordered and paid for a Lucerne bouquet on 24 May for my mum's birthday to be delivered 26 May. Order #131476 says it's still being processed. Could you please let me know when it will be delivered? I'm in Spain and wanted to send her something but would have bought something myself and given it to her if I was home in Melbourne. Given Kew is only 5kms from where my parents live in Templestowe, distance shouldn't be a problem but it would have been good to know if the flowers were going to be delivered late as I would have gone with another company.

Hi RS,

Confirming we delivered your order on 26 May. Hopefully you received the order confirmation email and photo? Sorry for the confusion about the "Processing" status; that's what our system says when the order has been received but is not yet delivered.

Hope your mum loved the blooms!

nonie

nonieasked

Do you deliver to Wamboin which is near Canberra?

Susan H
Susan H

Hi Susan,

Thank your question!

We do not deliver to Wamboin, unfortunately. We deliver only within the Melbourne and Sydney metropolitan areas where we have our own physical shops.

All the best,