Listing monitored by Fig & Bloom

4.9 (1,573)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No (1,560)

An amazing discovery - Fig and Bloom!

A truly stunning bouquet for a bereavement. My aunt lives in Queensland and cannot attend her brothers funeral here in NZ because of covid. It is such a beautiful display of the Lucerne arrangement. Thank you Fig and Bloom! I’m extremely grateful. The chocolates are “the icing on the cake”, a really lovely idea to compliment the flowers.thank you again. The photo looks amazing!!

Absolutely Delighted!

Thank you Fig & Bloom, the gorgeous flower arrangment exceeded my expectations and absolutely delighted my dear friend. I love that you sent me a photo of the arrangment that was delivered and certainly reflected what I selected from your website. Great value for money.

Perfect in every way

From start to finish, order to delivery, even tuning out of the chocolates I order to them replacing them.. fantastic service and product, would highly recommend

Amy Gray
Amy GraySydney, NSW

Stunning Flowers - Excellent Service

First time using an interstate florist and couldn't recommend highly enough! They emailed a picture of what they delivered to my Mum, what a GREAT point of difference in service!

Francesca N.
Francesca N.Sydney, NSW

Beyond Excited & Happy

My 2nd Order with Fig & Bloom and blown away both times, beautiful flowers & presentation and easy to do. Love the options of adding to the order, simple and effective

Flowers to Celebrate New Born Son

Phone order: helpful and friendly member of staff. Photo of stunning flowers and gift - was greatly appreciated. Delivered on time!

Allannah L.
Allannah L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

I needed to cheer my sister & niece up in lockdown. I ordered at 2pm, they delivered the same day and the blooms are so gorgeous! My sister is delighted.

Emma Harlen
Emma HarlenNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Very easy process to order and I loved being sent a photo of my purchase! Excellent value for money, will definitely use again.

Jasmine
JasmineSydney, NSW

Stunning arrangements

The flowers were absolutely stunning, even better than the picture on the website. The service was exceptional, the flowers were delivered on time and with a follow up picture of the actual arrangement. Magnificent service, looking forward to using Fig & Bloom again. Thank you

Robyn Eagles
Robyn EaglesMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful flowers

This is my first time using Fig & Bloom but won’t be my last! So easy to order and definitely quality flowers used in my Mum’s Birthday gift. She loved them and I loved seeing the photo of the actual delivered item. Super happy.

Nadia
NadiaSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience!

First time ordering from Fig and Bloom and had a wonderful experience! Bought a plant to be delivered for a friend of mine as a birthday gift. Not only did my friend LOVE the presentation, however Fig and Bloom was kind enough to send me a photo of the actual product being delivered. Was nice to be able to see what I ordered in real life! Also love how quick it was delivered too! Thank you guys, will definitely be ordering from you again :)

Mel
MelNorthern Region, NSW

Wonderful service & amazing flowers!

Fig & Bloom is amazing! I send a lot of flowers, and always wonder how the arrangement looks, whether it arrived, etc. Not only did they send updates, but they also sent a picture of the order before delivery! This is the best service I have had, and I strongly recommend them. I will be using them exclusively from now on!

Perfect flowers

A fabulous experience, very easy and the flowers are exactly as they look like in the pictures online, couldn't be happier

Sonia Cianci
Sonia CianciSydney, NSW

Lovely flowers and quick delivery

The flowers were lovely, and were delivered really quickly. It was also great to get a photo of what was being delivered.

Flower delivery

The flowers were beautiful however the delivery costs were honestly quite shocking at $35 particularly given the delivery address was within 20mins of the shops location.

Jen
Jenasked

I am still waiting for response to
My complaint 24th April with wilted flowers delivered 7an 24th instead 23rd diver insisted they were delivered 23rd they were not and very obvious out of water all night. Flowers I got for Easter were absolutely magnificent. Can’t believe such a huge difference in 2w?? Can I trust you to do some magnificent flowers for a friend that in going through chemo radiotherapy she needs to look at beautiful things as not a great deal of beauty around her atm

Hi Jen

Thanks for your question. I’m sorry if we missed your email. Can you please let me know the order # and I’ll look it up and reply via email?

Best,
Dan

RS
RSasked

Hi Kellie and team,
I ordered and paid for a Lucerne bouquet on 24 May for my mum's birthday to be delivered 26 May. Order #131476 says it's still being processed. Could you please let me know when it will be delivered? I'm in Spain and wanted to send her something but would have bought something myself and given it to her if I was home in Melbourne. Given Kew is only 5kms from where my parents live in Templestowe, distance shouldn't be a problem but it would have been good to know if the flowers were going to be delivered late as I would have gone with another company.

Hi RS,

Confirming we delivered your order on 26 May. Hopefully you received the order confirmation email and photo? Sorry for the confusion about the "Processing" status; that's what our system says when the order has been received but is not yet delivered.

Hope your mum loved the blooms!

nonie
nonieasked

Do you deliver to Wamboin which is near Canberra?

Susan H
Susan H

Hi Susan,

Thank your question!

We do not deliver to Wamboin, unfortunately. We deliver only within the Melbourne and Sydney metropolitan areas where we have our own physical shops.

All the best,