Fig and Bloom

Brisbanite

BrisbaniteBrisbane

Great service and stunning flowers

Photo attached - flowers are stunning and fresh. Staff are friendly and efficient. Could not be happier. Highly recommend. They also have a rewards system where you earn points and receive a discount.

Perfect delivery and service

Fantastic beginning to end - great selection, wonderful communication about order, picture of the bouquet, and brilliant confirmation of delivery - couldn’t ask for more. One very happy recipient and one very happy customer

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best flowers ever

Ordered flowers on line and they arrived exactly as expected And I would say that they are the best flowers I’ve ever ordered and sent ever. Can’t thank Kellie enough and my recipients love them.

Beautiful bouquet, fast delivery, excellent service

Couldn’t be happier. Flowers were stunning and delivered quickly. I even received a photo of exactly what I purchased. Compared to other florists, the price was excellent for what I received

Beautiful

My Fiance received the bunch of flowers and she felt inlove ! great service . thank you so much for your great service. We shall be ordering from you all the time!

Amanda Hough

Amanda HoughGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer!

Flowers were just beautiful and exactly as the image suggested online. I loved that they supplied a photo of the end product -often you order flowers and don't know how they actually turn out. Fast delivery and great customer service. Will be my go to florist for online orders. Happy Customer!

Awesome!!

Fast amazing service, quick delivery, and also sent an email when delivered with an attached photo of the gift.
Will definately use fig n bloom in the future!!! Great customer Service

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a beautiful flower arrangement - thank you!

Thank you to the team at Fig and Bloom for your efforts. The flower bouquet I ordered was absolutely stunning. I especially liked the photo I received of the arrangement which was included in the delivery confirmation. Fantastic effort!

Disappointing final product

The final product had a different color palette (which I personally felt, altered the overall feel of the bouquet), and the flowers were arranged differently to some extent. While I recognize that the bouquet cannot be replicated 100%, I was hoping that at least the overall color can be similar (gentle, muted, neutrals).. instead of having pops of color (which was something I did not want at all for my friend).

Mark Telley

Mark TelleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!

Fig and Bloom in Richmond are fantastic. I ordered flowers and some chocolate online, left a gift message; it was all very easy. Fast delivery/delivered when promised, beautiful products. Can't fault. Brillant.

Exactly as advertised

Beautiful arrangement accurately represented on the website delivered within hours of the order. I really appreciated being emailed photo of the arrangement for peace of mind. I Would highly recommend

Samantha Gold

Samantha GoldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous arrangement

Beautiful arrangement with fresh and bold colours just like I had chosen on the Fig and Bloom website. Loved receiving a photograph of how the arrangement looked - a real point of difference!

Review collected in partnership with Fig & Boom

Most beautiful flowers ever!

Wonderful service and recipient said best flowers she has ever received: delivered quickly and very fresh :- loved getting a photo of what was delivered. Thank you. Will certainly be recommending

JMP

JMPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fig and Bloom awesome to deal with

I love getting flowers from Fig & Bloom. Always efficient plus I get to see the flowers that get delivered which is both nice and feels like a complete process then. The flowers always look wonderful. I love the attention to detail and the level of service.

Jayde Wood

Jayde WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

It was the first time I had arranged flowers through Fig & Bloom. The customer service was amazing and the whole process was simple. I was unsure of what arrangement to select as they were all beautiful, however with the support over the phone and a short description of the person who the arrangement was for I had clarity I needed. Thank you, the flowers were just perfect and I will certainly order through Fig and Bloom again.

Beautiful!

Gorgeous product and fantastic service! Easy and informative - loved the inclusion of the product photo upon delivery considering I ordered from rural NSW.
Will definitely be using Fig and Bloom again in the future!

Cherie

CherieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I loved receiving a pic of the flowers I sent and a confirmation. Thanks so much for the beautiful bouquet Fig & Bloom. Much appreciated. Amazing service. Quick service ordered easily online

Megan Francis

Megan FrancisSydney, NSW

I LOVE FIG & BLOOM

Fig & Bloom are my new favourite florist. It is so easy to organise flowers online, the team are efficient and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they send you a photo of the blooms that they deliver!

Katey D.

Katey D.South East Queensland, QLD

Stunning!

Ordered a bunch for my friends birthday.
Flowers were amazing- great size, fresh, gorgeous and unique looking bunch.

And I was sent a confirmation of delivery and photo. Would highly recommend

Ben L

Ben LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service! Best flowers I've bought online

Easily order online & received photo of delivered flowers + note. Purchased for a close friends engagement & they loved the flowers.

Amazing service & beautiful flowers! Definitely my go to for flowers now! :)