Roses Only
See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Roses Only

4.8 (1,517)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No (1,540)
    4.8 (1,356)

JKS
JKSSydney, NSW

Perfect!

All of you deserve the credit for providing such
Beautiful flowers, they arrived when they were supposed to and my partner loved them.
Perfect!.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi JKS, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything was amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Amazing

Amazing service was great as usual. The flowers were breathtaking. I wasnt expecting anything less than great from Roses Only

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Our absolute pleasure Sahar, we're proud to know our service met expectations. We hope we can be of help in the future!

Awesome

Perfect timing - literally. My wife was delighted. - she adored the chocolates and flowers. The delivery really made her birthday all the more better

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

We're so happy we could bring some more cheer to your partner's birthday, Andy! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know!

Perfect

Great roses, chocolate and professional delivery. No problems at all.
Very much satisfied.
Thank you very much indeed from Italy, good bye

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide such a lovely review, Vincenzo, we hope we can be of help in the future!

Cass
Cass

Simply Wonderful & can’t do with out good people like you keep up the good work

I simply luv your support in my time of need as my Sister is dying of Cancer & is in Palliative Care & its not over yet so I believe & wen I got a Text message back from the oldest daughter I was told that Kayla absolutely loved them & you made my Day to be able give her a little bit of happiness A Heartfelt Thank You to you be Proud of your good work Luv from Carol Kaylas Sister ️.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Cass, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback! We're so happy we could bring a bit of Joy and Happiness during what must be such difficult time. If we can be of any help in the future, please let us know!

scanlan23
scanlan23Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The bouquet of flowers that created sheer delight.

Roses Only on line was a simple straight forward procedure when ordering and my order was for a beautiful bouquet of Tulips that were wrapped and detailed so artistically that my mother who has been in that industry many years ago was thoroughly delighted to receive her flowers for her birthday.
Every detail was met and the delivery was on time.
Thank you Roses Only for helping make my mothers Birthday very special..

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Amazing to hear such wonderful feedback, Thank you so much. We are looking forward to assisting you again!

Teena
TeenaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So happy and impressed that the flowers I ordered look just like the example.

I ordered your Secret Garden Teacup arrangement today to send to a friend in hospital. She has just messaged me to say how lovely they are and included some photos. They are perfect. Thanks so much

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Teena, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you loved our Teacup and hope your friend is feeling a lot better, Enjoy!

Marina Filipovic
Marina FilipovicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers always

Prompt service. Beautifully arranged flowers every time. Great choice of arrangements available. Delivered as per instructed. I was advised once the flowers were delivered.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thanks so much for your fabulous review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Interstate relative
Interstate relativeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service - fast delivery - high quality outcome

The lady who answered the phone and took my order from interstate.
She was very helpful and patient and took as much time to assist me as I needed - very customer focussed.
Everything promised was done - eg same day delivery, even though ordered at the destination's local time W.A. 3:30pm. .

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi, thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything was amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Fran Lauc
Fran LaucCanberra 2600, ACT

Simply Beautiful

'Roses Only' didn't disappoint me at all. I loved that I had an option to change the message on my card and the quality of the flowers I chose plus the speed of the delivery - thank you for putting a smile on my daughter's face - highly recommend x

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thanks so much for your review, Fran - we are so happy to hear that and can't wait to assist you again in future :)

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Average

As I have been buying roses from here for sometime, these roses were well below the normal standard, the stems were well shorter and very thin.

Mick

Thanks for your reply, the code is ERDAF

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thanks, Mick - I have located this order and will have someone reach out to you shortly. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Chris P
Chris PPeel, WA

Good Service - Just what a customer needs

Lovely flowers and fast service, we ordered via the company website and didn't actually visit the shop. So all we can say is Roses Only provided great service and product.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chris - we are so happy to hear you had a good experience with us! Please always feel welcome to reach out if we can ever be of assistance again in future! Take care :)

Suzanne
SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply stunning roses beautifully presented

The roses were absolutely stunning! I have never seen more beautiful blooms! And the cost of them was really inexpensive given the outstanding quality! However I was very disappointed the flowers did not arrive on time but your staff were extremely helpful - especially Taylor! It was a long wait but the roses were worth it! .

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Suzanne, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything was amazing for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Bronwen
BronwenPerth, WA

Great service and quick delivery

Very happy with the service provided. The communications advising the delivery of the flowers the next day was also great..

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thank you for the great feedback Bronwen, we are so pleased you had a great experience with us!

Bronwyn
BronwynSouthwest, VIC

Roses only

Beautiful flowers great price & delivery .
It only roses but many other flowered to choose from and can add gifts as well

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Amazing to hear Bronwyn, Thanks so much for the kind words.

Sugarpussasked

A product was ordered to be delivered to me as my Mother’s Day gift. What was supplied wasn’t at all suitable, we are over two months later and still haven’t received my gift. Why would that be?

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear this and I would love to look into it as soon as possible. Are you able to provide some details such as the sender's name or phone number, or the 5 letter order reference they received?

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thanks so much, I have located the order and will have someone reach out today in regards to this.

peter
peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy
Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives