4.7 (1,098)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (1,132)

Doc

Doc

Ridiculous

Store LocationBrisbane
Penny D

Penny D

WORST FLOWERS EVER

Received flowers for mothers day, they were the worst flowers I've ever received. There was 80% greenery and 20% flowers and most of the flowers were wilted. The cost was $150 was offered $60 refund or another bunch, chose another bunch but the same result. I do not recommend Roses Only

Store LocationOn line

Gladys Sara

Gladys SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company. Very trustworthy.

Very happy every time I have bought roses from them. Excellent delivery and really beautiful roses. Last time my mum wasn't at home at the day of the delivery, and without not problem everything was arranged for the next day.

Not Happy

Not HappySouth West, QLD

wrong flowers send on mothers day!

The flowers send looked like something found on the side of the road. Completely the wrong flower design.
This isn't the first time they have failed to deliver on their flower designs advertised on the web site.

Never again!

Joyce ClarkeIllawarra, NSW

Great disappointment. Absolutely shameful

My daughter sent me a beautiful bouquet of Natives for our 30th Wedding Anniversary. I immediately took a photo (dated) and sent it to her when saying thanks. 3 days later, the leaves were turning brown, and falling off and the actual natives looked as if they were 3 weeks old, not 3 days. I also have dated photos. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Absolutely disgraceful.

Joyce Clarke

Thank you for addressing this. I do appreciate your promptness, nevertheless I sincerely hope you reach out to my daughter to resolve this. Thank you

Kate Della LiberaCentral West, NSW

Expected more.

A little disappointed with the arrangement, considering the cost, the website photo looked a lot bigger than the delivered item and only 2 rose buds. It was for my sister"s funeral and looked sad.

Kate Della Libera

Thank you, there is no need for a call, perhaps publish the size of the arrangements to help people choose what they see. The arrangement was lovely but I expected bigger.
Kate.

susan.bako

susan.bakoVictoria, Australia

Shameful delivery

Ellie Kass

Ellie Kass

Beautiful flowers

The roses that I ordered to my niece were wonderful! I’m so glad she loved it and glad I picked the right florist!

Store LocationBella Vista
Roses O.Roses Only

Great to hear Ellie, so pleased your niece loved her flowers. We would love to assist you again!

Richard Kevan

Richard KevanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely presentation delivery as promised

The delivery was same day as promised, to a work location, which can be tricky. The picture i have seen shows the presentation was and the flowers were fabulous. My friend was thrilled!

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for the great review, Richard! We are so glad they loved the flowers!

Rasha M.

Rasha M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A very deceiving pictures provided online

A tea -cup flower pot of a value of $99 is provided in big size picture In their website , next to a large bouquet of flowers to show as a big bunch of flowers, where in fact it is literally a small tea-cup flower pot! You DO NOT GET the value you pay for. Don’t get deceived by their pictures as I did.

edin

edinWestern Australia

Disappointing

If there was a 0 I would put that ruined my anniversary if anyone orders roses expect them to be dumbed in front of your house, poor service. We own a business and dont treat their customers like this. Should be ashamed of your selfs and ruined my special day your home.

Roses O.Roses Only

Absolute joke - don’t waste your money!!

Absolutely incompetent - they have one job... to deliver flowers and they can’t even get that right! My friend and I separately bought flowers for my wife on her birthday (due to not being able to go out in iso) and they delivered only my friends one and not mine, completely ruining the surprise!! They even messaged me saying my order was delivered. When I called them after 30mins they tried to make excuses and even questioned whether I’m sure they hadn’t been delivered. All they offered was a refund on the delivery. Disgraceful. Don’t buy from these guys!!!!!

Joshua
Joshua

The reference code is: WCOMS (date paid 5/9/20).

FYI they also said they’ll call me back re the delivery refund which they did not. Another disappointment to add to the already ruined surprise and initial disappointment.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for your time on the phone earlier Joshua - I am so pleased we got the chance to chat! Please let me know if here is anything else we can do.

Jane S

Jane S

Perfect roses delivered on time and according to the order

The roses delivered to my daughter were perfect in every way. Everything was exactly as it appeared on the website and the flowers were fresh and presented beautifully. The colour was perfect.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much Jane - We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and would love to assist you again! :)

Thomas S

Thomas SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Invisible flowers!

Ordered 12 long stems along with their candle and petal package for delivery today and received nothing. Everyone has been home all day, no phone call, no flowers! And they guaranteed it would be here by 6pm in their confirmation text and email. Flowers across Melbourne is the way to go guys.

KellyNorth Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed at first, but Roses Only were AMAZING at handling my complaint.

UPDATE: I received an email from Roses Only the next day apologising for the delivery and my Brother and Partner were sent out a new arrangement which were beautiful. Thank you to Roses Only for your prompt response.

I sent some flowers to my brother and sister Inlaw for their new baby girl and was absolutely devastated seeing the picture of the flowers they were delivered. The photo in the website looks so lovely and full of flowers and then to find 3 roses and a couple of flowers was upsetting. I paid $75 for these and wish I went somewhere else. Will never use these guys again.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Kelly, I'm really sorry to see you had a poor experience. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference code I will look into this as soon as possible.

Kelly

Thank you for your prompt response. Our code is WUVBM.

Cheers Kelly

Roses O.Roses Only

A staff member will be in touch, thank you so much Kelly.

Dee

The flowers are not worth the price

I paid $130 for roses in a ceramic pot and my friend sent me a photo - there were about 6 roses in there! What a rip off! They should be ashamed of providing such a stingy product.
Much better bouquets from other online flower delivery services I have used, I do not recommend this company.

Order Ref WUFDK

Roses O.Roses Only

Much appreciated! A member of staff will be in touch.

Price paid by sender on the delivery envelope

My boxed native posy is beautiful...delivered by a friendly courier. Much later I noticed that the PRICE PAID by friends for the flowers and the box of tea bags was clearly on my computerised address label adhered to the envelope. Not appropriate ! Ref WQVFL- FREYA12PM-Tuesday

Nataliia Odarenko

Nataliia OdarenkoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I ordered complete different flowers from what I received.

Hi. Please, avoid using this florist shop. They spoiled the birthday gift. I spent over $130 and I expected the gift to be worthy. They used completely different flowers. See pictures what I attached. You just ruined special moment for special person!!!!!

Wade Greig

Wade GreigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would never use again

I would not recommend this company, I was told there would be a free scented candle with my order, this was not supplied. Flowers were delivered at 5:40 pm, the deliverer did not knock or ring the door bell and left flowers outside the door on the ground, whilst recipient was inside, they never knew they were there.

False advertising

Not even close to advertised product which features roses (as in the company name) and purple flowers neither of which are in the delivered product. Almost $150 for something you could buy at the supermarket.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Joe, that certainly does not live up to our high standards of quality. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference, I will be happy to follow this up for you.

Joe
Joe

WHJPZ, the pictures do not lie, I have no reason to believe you provide high quality anything. Not sure what you intend to do as the opportunity to show the quality of your product has passed.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much Joe. I have located your order and will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to the best possible resolution.

Sugarpussasked

A product was ordered to be delivered to me as my Mother’s Day gift. What was supplied wasn’t at all suitable, we are over two months later and still haven’t received my gift. Why would that be?

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear this and I would love to look into it as soon as possible. Are you able to provide some details such as the sender's name or phone number, or the 5 letter order reference they received?

Sugarpuss

The Secret Garden Tea Cup was ordered for me for Mother’s Day by my daughter Alicia Peers. She has repeatedly requested that this item be supplied. To be told that the item wasn’t available and that she could wait until it was or be issued a credit. We don’t need a credit as what is ordered isn’t supplied. The item is still advertised on your website.
The number given on the order was 0419890065.

My daughter has not had time recently to contact you as she is a frontline Covid worker.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much, I have located the order and will have someone reach out today in regards to this.

peter

peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy

Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses Only

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives