Roses Only
4.6 from 2,764 reviews

Never had a problem. Everything was straight forward and delivery was perfect will definitely use this site again. So recommend this site to everybody well done people no complaints here.

Valentines Gift

Got some flowers delivery to my partners place of work, I ordered them the night before as I was unsure on what to get. Saw that Roses Only delivered and though I'd give it a go.
Delivery was on time, the flowers were presented amazingly and my partner LOVED the chocolates that came with them. She also loved the scent of the candle as well.
I'd highly recommend these guys for anyone looking to get a gift to someone to surprise them or especially valentines day.

Back up

I contacted roses only when the roses died only 3 days after delivery. They sent another dozen as sign of goodwill. That will keep customers returning so a great result by the team

On time delivery and great roses

I decided to use Roses Only this Valentines Day and was very happy that I did. Delivery was on time and the Roses were a big hit and looked and smelt fantastic. I will definitely use again.

Teacup Flower arrangement.

Roses only have the freshest flowers and staff who listen to your needs, Great customer service, lovely flowers very fresh and you get what you pay for! I will definitely use this company in the future!

Cant go wrong when you order Roses only

Always beautiful roses ,always a beautiful presentation, trust me there is nothing like sending a loved one a couple of dozen red roses life is to short DO IT NOW !!!

Good service but tad expensive

Service and delivery were good, just a bit expensive. Would recommend to a friend though if they need good service and reliability on getting flowers delivered on time, kewl beans

Roses never fail!

Every man knows that Roses always do the job. They say a thousand things that you think and would like to say to her but are not always able to.

Easy.

It was a simple and easy way to order roses.
Lots of options makes it easy. Very good quality products were delivered on time. I will use roses only in the future.

Hervey Bay not great but Brisbane and Perth AMAZING

Roses from brisbane and perth are beyond amazing - strong roses that were vibrant and very colourful and lasted a week, I've used hervey bay a few times and very ordinary - would not order from hervey bay again - roses looked like they came from woolies and were old and not amazing at all

Great

Really great quality service would definitely go back and recommend to others. The package was delivered in great condition and was there on the time that was stated on my order

Bad Rose

We received a bad half dead rose from the supplier. I emailed back that my wife was not over the moon about getting such a bad Rose. The team at Roses Only where quick to try and fix the problem and bring some joy back to my wife for valentines day.

Good quality and value

Recent order of roses for Valentines Day. Roses were delivered on schedule and were good quality and value. The recipient was delighted. I will order from Roses Only again soon.

Perfect

Excellent service flowers were perfect delivery was great. Order them in the morning and were delived by 12.30.would tell all my friends and family to order from you love them.

Was better than expected

Quality products and care taken to present them I will certainly be doing business here again.
I ordered 2 dozen roses for my partner for valentines day and it blew her away alot of her work friends took details for themselves

You get what you pay for!

You may be paying a little extra for Roses Only, but it's totally worth it! Have used them a number of times over the years and they have never let me down once!

The flowers were awesome and my wife loved them!

The flowers were amazing! The lady that I spoke to and gave my order to was great! I hope she had a great Valentines Day too! My wife absolutely loved them!

Perfect

Roses only accepted and delivered my order even though it was placed at the last minute. The roses were also very beautiful. Will definitely be ordered from Roses Only in the future

Excellent service

Great service flowers were excellent & timing was good especially for Valentine’s Day when they are busy I received the order early that morning. I would recommend Roses Only to anyone

good service

purchased some roses for my wife for a very special day, very good service and communication for delivery, and the roses are still going 1 week later excellent quality tops ..

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply
Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.
Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?
Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met. Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer. If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.Hi James, Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter. Regards, JoeThank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Similar listings