Roses Only
4.6 from 2,841 reviews

Help when really needed

Without the assistance of staff and ideas at a moments notice I was not able to arrange flowers for family at a time when I was not able to be there. Thank you for your fantastic support, ideas and making an occasion when most needed. In future I will use you without hesitation

Store LocationWestfield Centre Sydney

Easy online service and fresh fruits. Presented nicely.

Easy online service to order and fruits look fresh and well presented. The order arrived before 6pm as promised for next day delivery. It was for my Mother’s birthday and she seemed very happy.

Thanks so much Maria! I'm happy to hear your mother was happy with what we provided! Have a lovely day!

Always Perfect

I have used Roses Only for years now for birthdays, anniversary’s, sympathy, thank you & just because flowers. Even when I order same day & standard delivery it comes earlier than expected. High qualty, beautiful flowers every single time. Thank you.

Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for the awesome review! We look forward to helping you again with future orders!

Just like the picture

I ordered the Lovely Pink Lillies box for same day delivery and was not disappointed. The flowers that arrived were just as pictured and the delivery took place in the allotted time frame.

Store LocationRoses Only
Thanks so much Brad! I'm so glad you loved the arrangement! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Fantastic Service same day delivery

For my mothers birthday I had to do a quick order on her actual birthday. She received the flowers three hours later, appreciated the service. Made her day with the beautiful arrangement she received

Store LocationOnline order
So good to hear Ren! Thanks so much :)

All onetime as expected

All on time as expected. Delivered without fuss. The over phone service is prompt and polite and I can't write anything else. Will this do?? Clearly not as you want me to write more.

Store LocationOn line
Hi Brencam, Thanks for the awesome review! I'm so glad the service was amazing! We look forward to assisting you again!

I ordered same day delivery and they didn't have the vessel I ordered (slight negative) but then I was out of phone range so they went ahead and made a changed to get the flowers out on time which I really appreciated. Thanks!

Store LocationRoses Only online
Hi Suzi, Thanks so much for the awesome review! We appreciate all the feedback we can get. We look forward to helping you in the future!

Beautiful!

I loved the add on options - they weren't too expensive (choc and candles). The specials were good too. It would be good to have later same day service times available.

Store LocationBrisbane
Thanks Annie! I'm glad to hear that everything went well for you! Have a wonderful day!

The whole experience was easy and pleasant

Live 4 hrs from Perth staying at a hotel for my anniversary in the city and wanted roses waiting in the room and getting this organised was simple and executed perfectly. When my wife opened the door there they were waiting for her

Store LocationPerth online
Hi Alex, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazingly for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Great Service and Quality

Arranged for a delivery of flowers for a work colleague and the feedback was great. Have used Roses Only once before and will certainly use them and recommend them again.

Store LocationOn Line
Thanks so much Fran! We look forward to assisting you with your next order!

Delivery to Remote NSW

The ability to arrange a hamper for delivery and have it arrive on the due date in rural NSW was fantastic. I was so pleased to be able to rely on their capabilities.

Store LocationNot Sure
Hi Carolyn, I'm happy to hear that our services impressed you! Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Have a great day!

Beautiful flowers, great customer service and fast delivery

Can’t fault them 5 star quality and service thank you for making the experience easy, fast and affordable. I called at 8am by 940 flowers delivered fresh and beautifully presented.

Store LocationNot sure found number on line and called
Hi Mick, Thanks so much for the awesome review! So happy to hear everything went accordingly! We look forward to assisting you again!

On my Bookmarks Bar - this is a service you'll return to

I've used Roses Only for some years. They have a great network of florists, but they also have a great set of packages for different occasions. No matter what the circumstances, you can find an appropriate floral gift (with accompanying cuddly toy, chocolates, wine, did I mention the cuddly toys?, etc.).

Store LocationOnline
Hi Duncan, Thanks so much for the awesome review! We look forward to assisting you with your next order with us!

Always Roses Only

Beautiful gifts and flowers delivered on time! Have never had a bad experience with Roses Only and have used many times over the past 10 or so years!!!!! Always the best!

Hi Donna, Thanks so much for the great review! I look forward to assisting you with your future orders!

Disappointed that the gifts ordered were not available

Flowers were lovely and delivered on time but unfortunately the baby gifts I ordered were not available even though they were advertised on the website. I was contacted and given a refund for the gifts I ordered but unfortunately this did not assist as I was not able to get gifts at such late notice. Staff were courteous and stated that they would pass on my feedback.

Store LocationInternet
Hi Belinda, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened with your order. If you like I would love to follow this up further for you, would you be able to supply me with your order reference code? Thank you.My order reference code is ARPTJ. It was disappointing as I only ever purchase flowers and gifts from Roses Only and as the gifts were on the website I did not arrange for another gift to be purchased and then by the time I found out it was too late to purchase and deliver another gift from somewhere else. When I placed the order there was nothing to say that the gifts were not available or in stock. Thank you.Hi Belinda, Thanks for your time on the phone. I'm happy to know that we found a suitable resolution for you and look forward to assisting you with your next order!

Fantastic service, best around

Everything exceeded my expectations. The website worked perfectly, the florists presented a glorious product & and the delivery was outstanding. I thought i would try the same day delivery and it worked better than I could have expected place the order it just after 10 and was delivered by 1:30 p.m. same day.

Store LocationRoses only
Hi DMcD, I'm so happy to hear everything exceeded your expectations! I look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Maximum Browny Points!

Short notice order - easy to use system, and very reasonably priced - arrived on time and the Roses were in very good condition and highly perfumed. The recipient was very impressed. I’m a genius!! (But thank you for helping)

Thanks so much for the awesome review Jim! It's great to know we could provide an amazing service for you! I look forward to assisting with your next order with us!

The best

The roses came in a bouquet, absolutely stunning thank you. ordering is a breeze, delivered promptly and with professionalism. Thank you again truly amazing, love your roses, my wife was so excited and tearful on our anniversary. Thank you again.

Store Locationsunshine coast
Hi Col, Thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm so happy to hear that your wife loved the flowers we sent! I look forward to assisting you with your next order! Have a lovely day.

Rosesonly.com are absolutely amazing

Stunning bouquets
Fantastic customer service; they went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with the bouquets
Quick delivery
Amazing business
I will definitely be using rosesonly.com for all my special occasions and gifts for friends.

Hi Elise, Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you felt looked after by our team! I look forward to assisting you in the future!

Amazing service !

The level of service I received while ordering flowers for a special occasion was amazing the girl was so understanding as this was for a angel anniversary and made it so easy for me
Always order though Roses only I know they nail it every delivery !

Store LocationOn line
Hi Joy, Thanks so much for the review! I'm sop glad to hear that everything went accordingly! I look forward to assisting you again in the future!

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply
Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.
Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?
Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met. Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer. If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.Hi James, Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter. Regards, JoeThank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Similar listings