4.7 from 3,625 reviews

geoff.samuels.35

geoff.samuels.35Peel, WA

Very good service

Very good follow up as they did not have what was ordered .The person whom advised me was very clear and worked with me to sort it out Flowers arrived on time and my wife loved them

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Please feel free to let us know if there is any area, in particular, you feel we could improve on.

Best Roses only and sooo easy!

I wanted to send my 95 year old mother roses on Valentine’s Day but how? I was in Sydney and she’s in Brisbane in a Nursing home. A quick google search , a phone call and 2 hours later she received the Most Beautiful Roses she’d ever seen! Her words! Thanks Roses only for making it so easy!

Store LocationThe Gap Brisbane
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your review, Maria! So happy we could help!

Warwick

WarwickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality product & a good customer experience

One dozen boxed roses sent to my girlfriend, the quality was fantastic thank you. I ordered red, stock was not avail, and your customer service was helpful and easily changed the order whilst still delivering ont he same day. Well done!

Store LocationRoses Only online
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your great review, Warwick! So happy we could help!

Online service is so easy to use, from finding the perfect flowers then having the hard decision of choosing from so many flowers it was wonderful .

Store LocationMorwell
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Anna! So lovely to see!

SarahC

SarahCPerth, WA

Absolutely perfect!

They were absolutely perfect. My mum said they were the most beautiful flowers she had ever received.
Delivery on was on time and friendly driver. Would highly recommend this service. Definitely return customers.

Store Locationwestern australua
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Sarah! So happy the flowers have been enjoyed!

George

George

Perfect when time is not available.

Everything went as planned Thank you for the service you provide. Happy wife happy life! Lol There is nothing like putting a smile on the person I Love and cherish.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you, George! So glad to hear that your wife was so pleased with her gift!

bes

besGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

always coming back....

not the first time I've got floweres from here, and it won't be the last.. not once have i been disappointed.. I'll keep using Roses only, always satisfied with the quality and the services.

Store Locationroses only online
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much, Bes! We are so pleased that we can make the people in your life feel special with our flowers, and we can't wait to have you back!

vcp01

vcp01Sydney, NSW

Easy Transaction

Very easy ordering process. Good communication via email. Flowers were delivered ahead of the planned delivery time / schedule. It was a very easy process. Flowers are gorgeous. Thanks heaps team!!

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for a great review!! So happy we could make the process so easy for you! Have a great day!

Perfect flowers

The flowers are amazing and my wife thoroughly loves them!
The service from the lady on the phone was excellent and she was very helpful with sending me the link for the online ordering that wasn’t available on my phone.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your recommendation Cary! So happy you've had a great experience with us!

Mark Kelly

Mark KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent site to use and easy to order and pay.
Excellent on time delivery.
Always great flowers and updated message about order and delivery.
Highly recommended site to use. Never had a issue.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazingly for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Perfect Service

Roses reminded me way in advance of the coming Valentine's Day which is also our Wedding Anniversary with very attractive packages. I ordered it online and it got delivered as scheduled. I have a very happy wife thanking me for the nice bunch of roses with her comments: "thank you and must have cost you a bundle"!!

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you Anthony - for the great feedback! I am so pleased we could provide you and your wife such a great experience!

Pauline M

Pauline MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift brought huge smiles

Delivered on-time to a very excited recipient. They were "over the moon". The whole process definitely exceeded my expectations. Happy to recommend and visit your on-line shop again. Thank you very much.

Store LocationEverton Hills, Brisbane
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for your great review, Pauline! So happy this has been such a great experience for you!

Great Service

An easy online order process with a beautiful selection to choose from in my price range. The delivery time was kept and the flowers replicated the picture on the website.

Store LocationMoss Vale NSW
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Wayne S.

Wayne S.Sydney, NSW

great flowers

Have been a rosesonly customer for years. Great flowers and service. Always the best for all occasions. Have been recommending to many friends and they liked it too. Some says price is a little bit high comparing to local shops.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your great review, Wayne! So happy you've had so many great experiences with us!

Good experience, but can do better

Rose not fresh enough, send questions but not respond correctly via email I believe by machine. Good experience at least deliver on time and made my wife happy will try again

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your feedback and review, I'd be happy to look into the Rose freshness for you, would you be able to provide the order reference at all?

Edi

EdiSouthwest, VIC

Is Good off course can be improve

Packaging can be more beautiful, tidy. Good luck for the Futures and can have next business again with better prices . Thank You for your services and kindness and generousity. I believe You can do better

Store LocationPoint cook
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for your review and feedback Edi! We take all our feedback very seriously and your help allows us to do better in the future. I've passed this onto my team and we will see if there is any way we can improve these points!

John HolmesSydney, NSW

Usually good but this time not as good.

The ordering process is super quick and easy. Next day or same day delivery has always been reliable. Have used many times with excellent results.
Took one star off for Valentines roses which were not as fresh as they should be.
The leaves and stems looked a bit old and the rose petals were very open and some were floppy.

John Holmes

TRIPV - you can contact me using the details on that order

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much! One of our staff members will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Great delivery service

My wife was extremely happy with her valentines gift of roses. Your company delivered the order perfectly and with only one day notice.
Great service and I would definitely recommend to others.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you, Ron! We are so happy we could make your Valentine's Day special! Have a wonderful day!

Excellent Service/Quality Product

Have used other florist businesses in the past. Have now been using Roses Only for the last few years & they are head & shoulders above others. Easy process, orders are confirmed & delivered on time, with a high quality product.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you for a great review, Linda! We really appreciate your kind words and your loyalty, and we can't wait to help with your next order!

RAF

RAFSydney, NSW

Quality of Roses Exceptional

The quality of the roses, both in appearance and longevity, is exceptional. Ordering and delivery were both seamless. I have been using Roses Only for over 20 years and cannot fault their service.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much, RAF! We are so pleased that you have been happy with us for such a long time, and we certainly appreciate your review!

peter

peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy

Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses Only

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Joe Fernandezasked

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website.

1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist.
2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured.
3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did.
4. No refund has been process
5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent.

When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Joe Fernandez

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives