Verifiedrosesonly.com.au

David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Roses Only Flowers

Easy to deal with and order and flowers always presented nicely Show details ·  1
Rowena
Rowena4 posts

Do not actually deliver 'Australia Wide'

My first order went ok. At that point I also ordered unlimited delivery for a year, based on their ability to deliver 'Australia wide'. However, turns out everyone I want to send flowers to lives in an area they don't service. Waste of money. I sent them a message asking for a refund and they never responded.
ETA. They responded by phone and refunded the cost of the unlimited delivery so I am completely satisfied and updated my review accordingly. Show 3 replies
Annie
AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Rich robust red roses !!

Roses Only
I received a magnificent bouquet of fresh, robust red roses and lilliums. Beautifully presented in a large glass vase. The fragrance was superb and lasting- I couldn’t recommend them highly enough- they don’t disappoint and brought me much joy to be the recipient on my birthday. You’re wished continued success.
Mick C
Mick CSydney, NSW3 posts

Delivered on time

Delivered in the stated time frame and although I didnt see the flowers myself, my friends were pleased with them.. Show details ·  1
Vanessa
Vanessa2 posts

Excellence in service

Nothing went wrong and that is what was right with my experience with Roses Only.

Thank you so much. Show reply

Jennifer
JenniferCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Beautiful flowers

Easy to order and beautiful flowers delivered quickly. Great birthday gift. Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason

Happy customer, exceptional quality

Quality of the flowers is outstanding while delivery first thing on a day as busy as Valentines Day was impressive and very much appreciated.. Show details ·  1
Alan
Alan3 posts

Nice surprise

The roses were very well received and I much appreciated your help in giving the love of my life a nice surprise.

Thank You. Show details ·  1

Paul
Paul

Perfection

Delivery was great, box of roses, champagne, candle and chocolates were packaged perfectly. . Show details ·  1
Jeff
JeffPerth, WA

Great Valentines Day

The roses where delivered on time and where absolutely beautifully packaged.. Show details ·  1
BVT
BVT

Very happy with purchase

Roses were very high quality. The recipient was very pleased. Happy with delivery time. Show details ·  1
Anthony Kerr
Anthony Kerr

Valentines

Flowers looked amazing with fast delivery and response at short notice. Thank you. . Show details ·  1
Therese
Therese2 posts

Fabulous team, exceptional roses in beautiful packaging

Carmen from Customer Services was an absolute gem and in fact everyone at Roses Only are always very helpful. The roses are exceptional and the recipient feels very, very special. . Show details ·  1
Jody
Jody

Happy Customer

Excellent service and quality of flower. No improvement is required. Show details ·  1
COL.D
COL.DDarling Downs, QLD

Revue of service

The delivery is good ,within the day and to the correct location. The quality of the flowers is first class and cards and notes are filled out as required. Good work. . Show details ·  1

Sugarpuss

A product was ordered to be delivered to me as my Mother’s Day gift. What was supplied wasn’t at all suitable, we are over two months later and still haven’t received my gift. Why would that be?

Roses Only   DM

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear this and I would love to look into it as soon as possible. Are you able to provide some details such as the sender's name or phone number, or the 5 letter order reference they received?

Roses Only   DM

Thanks so much, I have located the order and will have someone reach out today in regards to this.

peter
peter

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses Only   DM

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy
Cindy

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses Only   DM

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!