4.6 from 3,459 reviews

2,785

Penny

PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

It was just an easy, simple exercise organizing flowers to be sent to my mother-in-law late last week - which were well-received in time for her birthday on Saturday - thanks Roses Only!

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks for the kind words Penny! Glad we were able to help out :)

Excellent Quality

I was very pleased with the service and friendliness of the staff and the and quality of the flowers. I will be using your company again. Ordering was very simple.

Store LocationI am not sure of this, as I was ordering from country Vic
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks for the kind words! Happy to hear the process was simple and easy for you :)

Ann C.

Ann C.

Best customer service and product

Can not complain, they delivered what they advertised and beautifully too. Worth every cent. They had to change some of the flowers due to shortage of delivery but delivered replacements which corresponded to the actual advertisement.

Store LocationOn Line Roses Only
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you for the kind words Ann! And thank you for understanding that we sometimes need to make some substitutions. We always try and make sure the changes are equally as nice, or nicer! :)

Jeanette D.

Jeanette D.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent quality

I always use Roses Only to send flowers or fruit because of the excellent quality and presentation. I am always confident that whatever I order will be perfect!
The online order process is very simple.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you for the lovely review Jeanette!

Absolutely deilghted

i have used this website for many occasions ordering flowers as well as fruit and others. Always so fresh, punctual in notifying of delivery. My friends who have received has felt so special.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Liz! Thank you so much for the lovely review. We're really happy to hear that we've helped make your lucky friends feel special <3

QMAC.

QMAC.

Easy contact good service

You did well. I liked the fact you followed up on delivery info.
I don't know what I am going to say now , but have I used up the 30 words yet.?

Store LocationCarlisle wa
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much! We look forward to assisting you with your next order!

Rob

RobWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good service and the product is good

The service and the flowers is good. The flowers and arrangement were lovely and I was informed when changes had to be made because of stock shortage but need a more detailed breakdown at the end of the phone order to check what prices have been charged.

Store LocationCurrumbin Waters Qld
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for the feedback, Rob! I will be sure to pass this feedback onto my team. Have a good day :)

Never lets me down

Roses Only never fails to disappoint. Living rural and my family in the city, I often use Roses Only because they have a great range for those special gifts and deliver on time.
Love getting those messages knowing the gift has been delivered and my family members always tell me how great the products are.

Store LocationOnline

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful flowers and very fresh!!

Gorgeous high quality flowers, even better than in the pictures on line and brilliant customer service. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for beautiful blooms for all occasions.

Store LocationOn line
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazingly for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Tea cups

I am really happy with flowers and service sent the same thing to both my girlfriend that have there birthday on the same day one in Qld and one in the ACT
Very happy with both

Store LocationACT and QLD online
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Raylene, I'm super glad to hear you have enjoyed our service! I can't wait to assist you in the future. :)

Helen

HelenDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect

The recipients of the flowers were amazed by the beautiful quality. I thought it was worth the price to give them so much pleasure. The online ordering process was easy and convenient and delivery was on time.

Store LocationRoses only, Rosewood, Queensland
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Helen, I'm so glad to hear that it was great service all while being a quick and easy process! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Paula

PaulaSydney, NSW

Most beautiful Flowers

Using roses only is best for me. All my family and friends that have received them are absolutely amazed. Such quality perfect colours and quality. Delivery always as promised, never let down and I have ordered many flowers and roses over the last few years

Store LocationSydney
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Paula, I'm so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with great services! We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Thank you!

Sandra B A.

Sandra B A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flowers beautiful!

Would appreciate if the delivery driver makes sure he has all the items together before he delivers the gifts,. operator on phone very helpful and got missing item out next day!

Store Locationroses only Narangba
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Sandra, I apologise for missing items, but I'm happy to hear we could fix the issue! Have a lovely day :)

Family Flowers

Family FlowersNew South Wales

Beautiful birthday arrangement

Found the Website was easy to use showing a wide variety of arrangements. The arrangement I chose was true to the picture and the recipient was delighted with her birthday bouquet. Thankyou

Store LocationBuddina
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi! Thanks for the awesome review! I'm so glad the service was amazing! We look forward to assisting you again!

Sandra

Sandra

Such a genuine and caring company and the flowers were fresh and beautiful

Great service the staff were so helpful and genuinely cared about my request and timeframe. My daughter-in-law loved the flowers and balloons
I ordered them late and the drive did an extra run to ensure they got there.
Awesome team

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Sandra, glad to hear we could help with the request for your Daughter-in-Law :)

Tina

Tina

Spectacular

The online ordering process was easy to use, the flowers arrived bang on time, and they were the exact image of the picture shown whilst putting the order together on line..

Store LocationOn line
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Tina, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything went great for you!

Juliethecleaner

JuliethecleanerMelbourne

Excellent in every way

I sent flowers in a vase to a friend in hospital. She loved them. I have used Roses Only on several occasions and found the service and quality of the flowers to be consistently excellent. Well done, Roses Only!

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you for the lovely words, Julie! Have a great day :)

Amanda

Amanda

Happy customer

Roses Only is a very fast and efficient flower delivery service with a large variety of options to choose from. I also liked that they have categories to choose from, as I was sending sympathy flowers, this made it very easy to choose.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Perfect

The Flower arrangement was excellent, just like the example photo.
The delivery was before the guaranteed time and the process of ordering via the web site was simple and quick. Would use them again.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Stuart, I'm so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with great services! We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Thank you!

Anniversary flowers

The staff I dealt with were very friendly and polite. The flowers were delivered when promised. I will definitely use this company again next year. The product was excellent and very well received.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Arthur, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazingly for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

peter

peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy

Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses Only

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Joe Fernandezasked

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website.

1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist.
2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured.
3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did.
4. No refund has been process
5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent.

When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Joe Fernandez

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives