Roses Only
4.6 from 3,285 reviews

Prompt delivery

Excellent quality flowers and they last for weeks, much longer than flowers brought from other providers. Very quick delivery and excellent communication. Substitution provided for items not in stock, however no photo of item substituted.

Store LocationOnline order

Great flowers

40th Birthday flowers for my daughter-in-law. Flowers arrived on time and were as described on the website. Would recommend Roses Only, they were very professional and easy to do business with.

Store LocationOn line

VERY happy with service time and quality!

I ordered flowers for my Nan's 90th from interstate, two days before. My sister in law says they were there for her birthday and they were beautiful!!
Thank you Roses Only!!

Store LocationLaunceston

Fantastic flowers

Easy online ordering with no fuss and fast delivery straight to my sisters door the next day 100% happy with the beautiful flowers, I will definitely be ordering again soon

Store LocationOnline Gold Coast
Thanks so much for your review! So happy you've enjoyed our service, Lisa!

Have never been disappointed

Flowers always beautiful, delivered on time so I know I can order them with confidence. Have recommended them to friends who have been happy with flowers and service. Will definitely use again.

Store LocationTelephone
Thanks so much for your review, Jeanie! So wonderful to hear you've been so happy with our service!

Awesome!

Loved everything about it, could give the option of what time you want them to be delivered. But other then that, everything about the services & quality of the flowers are Awesome!

Store LocationJust online only
Thanks so much for your review! So happy you've enjoyed our service!

Flowers for a special birthday

Wonderful and caring service
They went of their way to make the arrangement of flowers satisfactory and delivered them quickly
They also sent me a photo of the arrangement
I will use them again

Thanks so much for your review, Barbara, so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Beautiful flower arrangement

Great service , love the automatic reminder for the special occasions, and the overall presentation of the flowers in a glass vase and of course the Mrs loved the chocolates too!!!!!!!

Store Locationwebsite
Thank you so much for your review, Dino! So happy you've enjoyed our service!

Phone order

Im in Tasmania and wanted to order my friend some flowers for her birthday. Looked up on google and rang this company. Friendly and professional and confirmed order etc. Delivery on same day was fantastic. My friend Sheridan was very surprised and loved her flowers in the teacup and the Chocolates. She put them on Facebook. They were beautiful. Will use this company again. Thank you.
Melita Bean. Tasmania. 19/9/2019

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback Melita! We're always happy to help :)

Re cup and saucer flower arrangement

Very pleased with prompt delivery , very cute gift for those in hospital, only make sure it says cup and saucer on outside as those received did not realise at first!

Store LocationHampers only, online
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We will be sure to take it on board as the teacup can be tricky to see sometimes :)

Another successfully executed anniversary

The Roses arrived as requested before 10am and were beautifully presented and good quality, a real winner and lots of brownie points for me. I am an awesome husband - according to my wife's work colleagues

Store Locationonline
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We're always happy to help earn you some brownie points :P

Fast delivery

Ordered quite late on Sunday night and the flowers were delivered by 2pm on Monday! My sister really loved them, and said that they looked amazing, very full, not like others she had received! Thank you for brightening up her day!

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback Jess! We're always happy to help :)

Beautiful flowers delivered on time and to expectations

Beautiful pink roses, delivered to our hotel on time and presented in a practical but lovely white vase. Easy to use website with the product as pictured. Highly recommend roses only.

Excellent Service

I phoned last Thursday with a request at 2pm for flowers delivered in Melbourne city and the wonderful girl who answered the phone made it all happen. She was excellent and was so easy to communicate with. Thanks heaps.

Store LocationPhoned in for a Melbourne delivery.
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We're always happy to help :)

Beautiful roses, great quality, fast delivery

I only use roses only after being disappointed with the quality of other florists. Roses only flowers especially roses are always perfect on quality, beautifully presented and reasonably priced. Fast delivery too

Store LocationOnline
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback Sharon! We're always happy to help :)

Great gift choices

I've found that Roses only always has a great range of flowers and hampers. As most of my family are interstate, it makes it easy to organise a gift for any occasion.

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback Phil! We're always happy to help :)

Excellent customer service.

Outstanding customer service and order tracking systems. I had to follow up on a delivery time even though I knew it was guaranteed by 5pm. The helpful customer service member and their ability to track the delivery meant they were able to give me a time within a couple of minutes of the delivery.

Store LocationOnline.

Sympathy flowers

Ordering the flowers was very easy. The website is very good to use. The flowers arrived on the day requested and although I didn't get to see them personally believe they were well received.

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We're always happy to help :)

Have been using Roses Only for a few years with very little issues.

I have been using Roses Only for a few years and have had very little issues. I have also recommended it to others for being so easy to use. I also like the reminders.

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We're always happy to help :)

Excellent service and fabulous arrangements

Super friendly and helpful staff combined with a large range of fabulous and fresh arrangements for all budgets - what's not to love?? Mum absolutely loved her bunch and vase as well.

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We're always happy to help :)

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply
Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.
Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?
Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met. Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer. If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.Hi James, Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter. Regards, JoeThank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Roses Only