Roses Only
4.6 from 2,974 reviews

It showed my darling wife how much I love her

My wife puts up with a lot of crap from me. These flowers showed he how much I love her. We both love flowers and these were absolutely perfect. Thanks.

Store LocationRoses for you

Great roses and delivery

I have bought roses, from roses only many times. The quality of the roses are excellent . The delivery was also excellent. They were always delivered at the time they said .

So easy to use/do

It was easy to get on the website and choose the best design for my Mum and easy to see any specials that were available. The flowers were beautiful and spectacular.

Amazing: product, quality and wow factor!

This was perfect and lovely gift! The flowers were so beautiful. Such a cute little package. Quality is amazing, flowers are still going strong one week after being received. Amazing!!! Ps this was for Mothers Day :)

Absolutely the most beautiful flowers ever

The most Amazing flowers, in the most prettiest little tea cup. My mum loved her mother’s day! Thanks roses only you made my mums day! You are the best 2019

Great flowers every time

Always happy with the quality and range of products from Roses Only, the website is easy to use and though the prices aren't the cheapest, you really do get what you pay for.

Store LocationRosesonly.com.au

Personal experience

More accurate photo image deliveries as per advertised - last minute variations are disappointing to both sender & recipient - regardless of time of year if what is ordered cannot be delivered a better alternative should be offered

Flowers on Mother's Day

Flowers were delivered on the day as requested, but the delivery person didn't ring the apartment door number and it wasn't until I rang the recipient that they knew the flowers were delivered.

In addition, the roses included were not fresh with most of the petals already opened.

Store LocationRoses Only

Delivered as promised

You listened to what was needed and delivered as I requested. The recipient of the bouquet was absolutely delighted with the arrangement. Well done, I will certainly being using your service in the future.

Lovely Mothers Day gift

Beautiful bouquet delivered to my mother on Mothers Day
Arrived as promised and she enjoyed the flowers all week
She lives outside urban areas and I was concerned delivery could be problematic this was not the case many thanks to Roses only ! The flowers were lovely

Store LocationOnline

Beautiful flowers, easy to order!

Great selection, easy to order online, options for delivery at set time frame, and the flowers exceeded expectations and looked even better and bigger than the example photo showed! My mum loved the flowers and I’d definitely use Roses Only again.

Awesome Service - exactly how an online florist should operate

Awesome service from Tia both on the phone and via email. Nothing was too difficult.
Flowers could have been prettier though. Was a special occasion for my daughter and was not gobsmacked when I saw the arrangement later. Could have been that I did not give them sufficient time. Will definitely use them again and quite possibly only "Roses only".

Store LocationRoses Only Online

Excellent product range...

I have used this company many times. Easy to use online ordering system. Very reliable. Great tracking system and follow up. Excellent product range not just flowers. Will use them again. Paul H

Store LocationOnline
Hi Paul, thanks for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Efficient and easy

Easy to order online and staff friendly and helpful to deal with over the phone. Always good quality - love the reminder service. Would not hesitate to recommend or use Roses Only again ... thank you for your recent re-delivery when I provided the wrong address!

Hi Mydie, Thanks for the lovely review, I'm so happy to hear you've enjoyed dealing with our friendly staff. Have a wonderful day.

Beautiful Flowers

Very happy with the flowers that were delivered, so beautiful, delivered on time, with little notice.
I will use this company again.
I will highly recommend Roses to anyone wishing to purchase flowers.

Hi Mel, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

Would give them business in the future

Very happy with the efficient and professional service. It was a bonus to have an email sent to me showing the arrangement to be delivered, especially with ordering from out of the local area.

Store LocationWoonona
Hi Denise, thanks for your awesome review. We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and easy for you. Have a great day!

Extra effort

Roses only txt me late the night before mothers day with a dramatic change to the colours of my big posy. (because they had run out of my choice).
I txt back and rang that this was not acceptable due to the fact that the only colours they offered were colours used at my fathers death 5 years ago. After a few txts they assured me that they would make a change and they made a big effort to change this and a beautiful posy of wonderful colours arrived to my elderly mother. While I did expect to get what I ordered and paid for I also see that sometimes they underestimate their flower orders. But I must say I am very pleased with the customer service and the effort that was taken to look after my order. I have always used Roses Only because of the quality and reliability and this is another reason for me to continue to use them in the future.

Store LocationOnline
Hi Lorene, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

Beautiful flowers

Roses only always delivered on time & beautiful flowers. I will use this company again.
I highly recommend roses only to anyone wishing to purchase flowers.
I purchased the tulips and they were beautiful.

Store LocationOnline
Hi Veronica, thanks so much for your fabulous review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Easy to use and reliable

Each time I have used Rose’s Only I have found them reliable, fast and a lovely product. Their selection is good and upgrade options to add a little extra is great.

Store LocationOnline
Hi Jenna, thanks for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Arrived on time and looked beautiful

I had some native flowers delivered to my mum on mother’s day. They arrived on time and were beautifully presented. The website was so easy to order from, and there’s a good selection of flowers, hampers, and add-ons like cards and chocolates. I will definitely be using Roses Only in future and recommend to others.

Store LocationOnline
Hi Leila, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply
Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.
Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?
Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met. Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer. If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.Hi James, Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter. Regards, JoeThank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Similar listings