4.7 from 3,718 reviews

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t ask for better help

From start to finish I couldn’t ask for better service, the guy on the phone was so helpful and understanding. I could track the delivery and knew when they were delivered, my friend couldn’t believe how beautiful they were.

Store LocationBardon Qld
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your review, Lisa!

John M.

John M.Darling Downs, QLD

almost perfect

needed an extra option for colour choice when ordering flower bowl, otherwise happy with delivery, presentation and flowers supplied. prompt delivery was excellent with no hassles. Would use these guy's again.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

Kim b

Kim bVictoria

Beautifully boxed fresh fruit

Beautifully boxed fresh fruit delivered in time right to your door. Excellent service. Would recommend them. The ribbon was bright orange in colour and the box was recyclable. He really enjoyed the fresh fruit.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Highly recommend roses only Online

Great customer service, very efficient, friendly and helpful receptionist over phone. Great communication with same day delivery, confirmation text message at time of delivery and email of invoice received. Flowers were fresh and beautifully presented. Friends were absolutely delighted, they said flowers were so beautiful, they lifted their spirits. Thank you roses only!

Store LocationOnline. Delivery to Point Frederick.
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you for your lovely review, Linda, lovely to hear we've helped put a smile on someone's face!

Worried brother

Worried brotherSydney, NSW

All fine.

I was very satisfied with the service and products provided by Roses Only. I found that the communication was good, the delivery was prompt, the flowers were nice, and the chocolates were of good quality.

Store Locationgoogled Interflora Brisbane
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for the great review! We would love to assist you again in the future!

Roses Only Online

Amazing service always received on time, fresh and beautifully presented. Our CEO loved her flowers, candle and chocolates. Would recommend Roses Only. Thank you for the great service much appreciated.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks Lee, We are so pleased to have provided such a great experience for you and your CEO!

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A brightened up day

Unable to see my elderly Mum, chose her a special gift. Great selection, various prices and delivered on time. Fresh and beautiful flowers, exactly as pictured.
Thankyou, you brightened her day.

Roses O.Roses Only

We are so pleased to have helped brightened your mums day during all this craziness Jennifer! We would love to assist you again in the future!

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Over 15 years have never been disappointed.

Easy to order online, great selection for all tastes and budgets but most importantly wonderful flowers. Finally delivered at nominated time and to all of the destinations I have requested.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for sharing your experience Michael - We are so pleased to hear you love our service! We look forward to assisting you in future orders :)

Magnificent arrangement

Beautiful quality roses set in a colourful arrangement just as shown in the order information were delivered exactly as requested. So thrilled my Mother was delighted & shared a photo to us. Thank you all very much for brightening our day!

Store LocationAdelaide
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for the lovely review Lorraine, I'm so glad the recipient was so happy with their gift! I look forward to being able to help you with your next order. Have a great day!

Andrew H

Andrew HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as 123

For a person who isn’t very tech savy, this couldn’t be easier, from ordering through to delivery a very easy way to send flowers. Thank you for a great service.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Andrew, thanks for your lovely review! We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and
easy for you. Have a great day!

Jon R

Jon R

Great service at a great price.

Very surprised at the level of informative interaction with my flower delivery. Extremely happy with everything from the initial contact to the online information available. The recipient was over the moon.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Jon, thanks so much for your fabulous review! So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We
look forward to assisting you again.

B and D  ACT

B and D ACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Beautiful flowers delivered at the time I asked for.

This was exactly the same as the item I chose on the website. My recipient rang me straight away to thank me & they also sent a photo of the flowers they received. Both of us were thrilled with the purchase.

Store LocationOn Line website
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi , I'm so glad to hear that it was great service all while being a quick and easy process! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Lynn Stocks

Lynn StocksSouth East Queensland, QLD

My personal experience.

Great service by all involved from ordering to delivery. Lady on phone offered lots of options and was very helpful in choosing correct final product. Offered chocolates but because recipient was allergic to choloate she offered extra flowers.

Store LocationOn line.
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for sharing your experience Lynn! We are happy to have assisted you with your order

Excellent service

Ordered flowers over the phone with a lovely lady who made the process very easy. The flowers were exactly as shown on the website and were beautiful. Thanks very much.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your review Fiona! So happy you've had a great experience with us!

Leonie

LeonieHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful Arrangements

I placed the order online. I then had to contact them by phone. They were very pleasant and most helpful.
The arrangements were delivered on the day specified and the flowers were the same as the pictures.
It was a pleasant experience using Roses Only that I would most definitely recommend.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks for the great feedback Leonie - We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with us!

Inerstate delivery

I ordered a bouquet over the phone, it was delivered on time, and the recipient loved the flowers.
I did not see the flowers as it was an interstate transaction. Anthony.

Store Location"hallet cove"
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks for your review Anthony - we would love to assist you again in the future!

Kerri

KerriHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

I picked Roses only for a gorgeous posey for my daughter’s birthday Wonderful service The picture looked the same as the flowers that were delivered I would highly recommend Roses only for any occasion

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much Kerri - Its great to hear you loved our service! We would love to assist you again in the future!

Lyn Elliott

Lyn ElliottMid North Coast, NSW

Lovely birthday gift

My friend was delighted at receiving such lovely flowers and gift candle for her special day. They were delivered on time and made her birthday special. I will use this service again

Roses O.Roses Only

We would love to assist you again Lyn - We are pleased to hear your friend enjoyed her gift! :)

mummaof5

mummaof5Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and stunning bouquet!

The lady who helped me over the phone was amazing. She went above and beyond to help me send what I wanted. My friend said the bouquet was absolutely stunning!

Store LocationOver the phone
Roses O.Roses Only

We are pleased to hear our staff could provide you with the best possible experience - We would love to assist you again in the future!

Fortune

FortuneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Under our present viral circumstances I wanted to use a local (to recipient) business. My sister in law really enjoyed receiving the flowers and said they were lovely!! I appreciated the text at around 3pm letting me know flowers had been delivered. Well done Roses Only. :)

Store LocationMORNINGTON
Roses O.Roses Only

That's great to hear! We are so pleased you love our service! :)

peter

peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy

Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses Only

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Joe Fernandezasked

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website.

1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist.
2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured.
3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did.
4. No refund has been process
5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent.

When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Joe Fernandez

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives