4.6 from 3,883 reviews

3,883 reviews
    4.8 (1,089)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (1,124)

Absolute joke - don’t waste your money!!

Absolutely incompetent - they have one job... to deliver flowers and they can’t even get that right! My friend and I separately bought flowers for my wife on her birthday (due to not being able to go out in iso) and they delivered only my friends one and not mine, completely ruining the surprise!! They even messaged me saying my order was delivered. When I called them after 30mins they tried to make excuses and even questioned whether I’m sure they hadn’t been delivered. All they offered was a refund on the delivery. Disgraceful. Don’t buy from these guys!!!!!

Joshua
Joshua

The reference code is: WCOMS (date paid 5/9/20).

FYI they also said they’ll call me back re the delivery refund which they did not. Another disappointment to add to the already ruined surprise and initial disappointment.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for your time on the phone earlier Joshua - I am so pleased we got the chance to chat! Please let me know if here is anything else we can do.

Perfect roses delivered on time and according to the order

The roses delivered to my daughter were perfect in every way. Everything was exactly as it appeared on the website and the flowers were fresh and presented beautifully. The colour was perfect.

Store LocationSingapore on line
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much Jane - We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and would love to assist you again! :)

George K

George KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Invisible flowers!

Ordered 12 long stems along with their candle and petal package for delivery today and received nothing. Everyone has been home all day, no phone call, no flowers! And they guaranteed it would be here by 6pm in their confirmation text and email. Flowers across Melbourne is the way to go guys.

KellyNorth Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed at first, but Roses Only were AMAZING at handling my complaint.

UPDATE: I received an email from Roses Only the next day apologising for the delivery and my Brother and Partner were sent out a new arrangement which were beautiful. Thank you to Roses Only for your prompt response.

I sent some flowers to my brother and sister Inlaw for their new baby girl and was absolutely devastated seeing the picture of the flowers they were delivered. The photo in the website looks so lovely and full of flowers and then to find 3 roses and a couple of flowers was upsetting. I paid $75 for these and wish I went somewhere else. Will never use these guys again.

Store LocationTownsville
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Kelly, I'm really sorry to see you had a poor experience. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference code I will look into this as soon as possible.

Kelly

Thank you for your prompt response. Our code is WUVBM.

Cheers Kelly

Roses O.Roses Only

A staff member will be in touch, thank you so much Kelly.

Dee

The flowers are not worth the price

I paid $130 for roses in a ceramic pot and my friend sent me a photo - there were about 6 roses in there! What a rip off! They should be ashamed of providing such a stingy product.
Much better bouquets from other online flower delivery services I have used, I do not recommend this company.

Order Ref WUFDK

Roses O.Roses Only

Much appreciated! A member of staff will be in touch.

Price paid by sender on the delivery envelope

My boxed native posy is beautiful...delivered by a friendly courier. Much later I noticed that the PRICE PAID by friends for the flowers and the box of tea bags was clearly on my computerised address label adhered to the envelope. Not appropriate ! Ref WQVFL- FREYA12PM-Tuesday

Nataliia Odarenko

Nataliia OdarenkoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I ordered complete different flowers from what I received.

Hi. Please, avoid using this florist shop. They spoiled the birthday gift. I spent over $130 and I expected the gift to be worthy. They used completely different flowers. See pictures what I attached. You just ruined special moment for special person!!!!!

Store LocationRosesonly.com.au
Wade Greig

Wade GreigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would never use again

I would not recommend this company, I was told there would be a free scented candle with my order, this was not supplied. Flowers were delivered at 5:40 pm, the deliverer did not knock or ring the door bell and left flowers outside the door on the ground, whilst recipient was inside, they never knew they were there.

Store LocationLoganholme

False advertising

Not even close to advertised product which features roses (as in the company name) and purple flowers neither of which are in the delivered product. Almost $150 for something you could buy at the supermarket.

Store LocationWest Melbourne
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Joe, that certainly does not live up to our high standards of quality. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference, I will be happy to follow this up for you.

Joe
Joe

WHJPZ, the pictures do not lie, I have no reason to believe you provide high quality anything. Not sure what you intend to do as the opportunity to show the quality of your product has passed.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much Joe. I have located your order and will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to the best possible resolution.

Shifi_j

Shifi_jPoint cook

I’ll let the pictures speak for it self

Update: Team member reached out from roses only after a review and offered the following options - $50 refund , $100 credit with roses only valid for a year or delivery of fresh flowers to the previous recipient . They have a good system in place to ensure customer satisfaction and fix things.

The bouquet delivered doesn’t look like the pink mixed bouquet at all. A little disappointed after forking out almost $130 for the bouquet . Not so pink as per the pictures on the website .

Store LocationPhone
Roses O.Roses Only

I am terribly sorry about this arrangement. Could you provide your order reference code and I can follow this up ASAP.

Michael

MichaelWoombye

Roses Only. Fantastic

User friendly online ordering process or by phone.The Anniversary Red Roses were delivered on time. Great selection.The quality of the Roses was fantastic Would recommend to anyone. Michael. Woombye Queensland.

Store LocationQueensland
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your recommendation Michael! So happy you've had a great experience with us!

Miss O

Miss O

Gorgeous presentation

Magnificent presentation, professional delivery and caring customer service for my mom who ordered these for me. Very happy sender and receiver - me! Thanks all around :) will enjoy the vase for a long time too!

Store LocationBrisbane
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you for the great feedback Miss O, we are so pleased you had a great experience with us!

Excellent!

Excellent! Ordered from NZ for family in Upper Coomera and was delivered as stated that very same day, By the looks of the picture that was sent to us it looked Beautiful and as pictured on website. Was immensely appreciated from the recieving end, Thanking you from Auckland, New Zealand

Store LocationUpper Coomera Roses Only
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for the great review - we are so pleased all went well for you! We look forward to assisting you again!

Magda E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Embarrassing and disappointing.

I have ordered a beautiful wreath for a funeral and was told that the wreath is going to be so large (60cm Circumference), I’ll need to pay extra for a private driver to get it delivered on its own. To say I was embarrassed when the wreath arrived would have been an understatement. The wreath was half the size and did not match the website photo. We were very embarrassed and very disappointed.
I would not recommend Roses Only to anyone.

Store LocationVic

Order Ref: WTJFJ

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you Magda - I can see that our team has been in touch with you. But will have someone contact you today in regards to your experience.

David

DavidIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed was an understatement, embarrassing to say i paid for this bunch of flowers.

Ordered bunch of flowers for my wifes 60th birthday and was talked into paying a bit extra for a better bunch.....what arrived (and very late!!!) was not anywhere near the pictured bunch and an embarressment to my wife. I could have gone to Woolies and bought a better bunch for a third of the price. Four emails back to the company and still no response from them, their customer service is nil to non existent. Would not buy from them ever again and not recommending them to anyone!!!

Shebri11Sydney

So Disappointed

I received my birthday native arrangement from my daughter late on a Friday. Was told by the delivery person that it would need water (no water in it). I put water in right away. By Sunday afternoon it started to die off. I looked on Roses Only Website at what I should have received and it was nothing like what I received. There was absolutely no colour in the arrangement. I phoned them to complain and they had to contact my daughter. They sent her a form to fill out immediately, which she did, but they have not responded. I have told her to never us them again. Roses Only should be following up with the recipients of flowers to check that they are receiving good quality flowers from the florists that they are using.

Order WAZFY

Shebri11

Roses Only have resent me another arrangement. Arrangement is better, only just, but again, I think they really need to follow up on the florists they are using to ensure they are sending out the best to ensure that Roses Only keep their good name.

Worst bouquet ever and worst after sales service too!

Store LocationOn-line

WENDY MITCHELL
Order Receipt/Tax Invoice
Order Ref: WAXSV
Date Paid: 11/05/2020

My name is Wendy not Wedy

Excellent Service

I see there has been not so great reviews lately here but I ordered flowers for my cousin at 9am and they were delivered by 3pm the same day and were exactly like the photo on the Internet. So thank you very much for an excellent service

Store LocationPerth Western Australia
Roses O.Roses Only

Gerberas brighten everyone's day! Thank you so much for sharing, much appreciated!

Russell

Russell

Very Good Follow Up Service

We had flowers delivered at 8am to the door on mothers days and they were not up to standard. We contacted Roses Only and informed them of the poor quality. They were very receptive to our issues and quickly and effectively arranged for new flowers to be delivered.

Roses O.Roses Only

So happy that we could have this fixed for you, and thank you for a wonderful review, Russell!

NicNax67

NicNax67Sydney, NSW

Terrible value for money

For $100 this was the worst value fruit I’ve ever ordered. There were 6 small mangos and a handful of cherries. The mangos were green and yet inside they were bruised. The whole gift was exceptionally disappointing. The only redeeming features were that the card was correct and it did arrive on the day expected.

**In response to this review they resent the product free of charge. But the surprise and delight of receiving a nice gift wasn’t there**

Review collected in partnership with Roses Only

Sugarpussasked

A product was ordered to be delivered to me as my Mother’s Day gift. What was supplied wasn’t at all suitable, we are over two months later and still haven’t received my gift. Why would that be?

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear this and I would love to look into it as soon as possible. Are you able to provide some details such as the sender's name or phone number, or the 5 letter order reference they received?

Sugarpuss

The Secret Garden Tea Cup was ordered for me for Mother’s Day by my daughter Alicia Peers. She has repeatedly requested that this item be supplied. To be told that the item wasn’t available and that she could wait until it was or be issued a credit. We don’t need a credit as what is ordered isn’t supplied. The item is still advertised on your website.
The number given on the order was 0419890065.

My daughter has not had time recently to contact you as she is a frontline Covid worker.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much, I have located the order and will have someone reach out today in regards to this.

peter

peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy

Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses Only

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives