Jennifer W.5 posts

perfection guaranteed!

By far Mat is, I have to say the best carpet cleaner I've ever had, and I've had a few!. He really pays attention to detail, and doesn't rush through jobs. He does the carpets as if he was cleaning his own. My carpets are quite, old, but when he cleans them they look like new again!. I cannot recommend mat highly enough and his prices are very cheap compared to other companies. 100000% happy with this company. Thanks mat for always doing such a fantastic job.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Carpestology
Carpestology   DM

Hi Jennifer, Well firstly I don't know how to be thankful enough to this kind review. It's absolutely our pleasure. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.
Hope to see you next time

Jennifer W.

Your most welcome mat thankyou for everything, will call you when they need doing again.. absolutely!.