Katrina P
Katrina PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great way of finding the help I needed - let your fingers do the walking!!

I needed to find a tradesperson who was qualified, reliable and cost effective - Service.com.au was the perfect method of finding the services I required. I would totally recommend everyone to use this site.
  • User Type: I posted a job
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Service.com.au
Service.com.au   DM

Hey Katrina, Thanks for your kind words. We are glad you found what you were after. Next time you need to hire a service provider, don't forget us. Cheers, Jess.

Extra Information