4.1 from 7,595 reviews

4.1

7,596 reviews

Brad Burnett

Brad BurnettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time or money

Fact, rather than wasting your money on hipages consider throwing your money in the bin or give your money to me and I’ll buy beer and send you pictures of me drinking the beer you paid for at least I have something to offer and give you some value for your money

User TypeI did work for someone

Rip off to trades

Good way of ripping off trades. Some of the clients are not even real.. a larg number of them just get a quote or not communicating properly what they want to be done!

User TypeI did work for someone
Kent

KentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unique Style Fencing

The service provided was fantastic and and the Colourbond slat fence and gates look great.
Did a wonderful job, very tidy and a great person to deal with. We are so pleased>

Find out how hipages compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

A very good service. So easy to list proposed jobs for tradies to quote.

Easy app to use a fast response times from tradesmen. The tradesmen who attended and provided quotations were all professional in their approach and presentation. They were on-time and if late they would advise previously.

Stuart Wade

Stuart WadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing wrong with the platform, just tradesmen

Made an enquiry regarding tiling in southern NSW (tocumwal) for "locals" who could potentially cross the border or live in NSW because of the Covid restrictions. Recieved 2 replies. One called, had a conversation, sent plans etc for quotation. Been a month - no reply. The second messaged me he would call on the Monday - didn't happen and hasn't since. As a tradesman, I understand circumstances can get in the way.........but even contact to say your not interested, busy, too far etc is respected.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is very helpful! Instead of looking for them their the one will contact you!

Posted my job night before, next morning they tradies are contacting me! And not one but 3! So you can compare which one can offer you something that will suit your job.

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hoe easy is this!

Found this to be an easy way to attract attention to the job we wanted done - first call came in just moments after registering, and that was on a Sunday!

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Great Service.

I used the App because of a job that we needed to be done urgently. The App is easy to use.The reply from the trades person was prompt and the tradesperson was extremely efficient. I was very happy with the outcome.

Teresa Gaffy

Teresa GaffyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fast service and great help

Thanks for your great assistance. Gentleman who has kindly assisted us was prompt and price was rage we could afford/ Keep up the great work. Will advise friends ad others to check out Hipages service. Thankyou.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Air conditioning install by FC air conditioning

I got a very fast response from tradies quoting once I posted my job on Hipages.Fred from FC air conditioning was prompt,on time,great communication,excellent workmanship and very fair price.Im very happy and would recommend Fred highly

LJH

LJHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best way to find trades that want to do the job!

Years ago I used hi pages and found it to be very useful. No problems with communication or the job that was done. This time, I have had several quotes from trades that I looked up, knew or were recommended. The results were too expensive, no quotes or follow up and suddenly too busy for two years. I posted the job on hi pages on Sunday and had two people out to look on Monday. It is now Wednesday and I have agreed on a quote and am looking forward to the commencement of the work. The people at hi pages have also promptly answered my questions and offered advice.

Deb

DebLaunceston, TAS

Pest control

Prime pest control gave me a quote within 24 hours of me posting with hipages
I posted on Tuesday afternoon & the job was done by Thursday lunchtime
Quick efficient professional service

C'est si bon

C'est si bonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An effective way to get in contact with interested tradies.

After I contacted Hipages they replied straightaway (1 plus).
Shortly after I was able to make contact with interested concreters and get quotes (2nd plus).
Then they followed up with a list of more possible tradies I could contact . (3rd plus)

Now all I have to do is make a selection and get the job done.

Smithy

SmithySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

We have received two quotes after posting a job. I was amazed by quick respond. Our job was done within 3days after posting. We will definitely use hipages again. Highly recommended.

good service

Received only two quotes - the first person didn't make me feel positive about him but the second person was great and had a very professional attitude and friendly approach overall.

Sue F

Sue F

Excellent service

Can't speak highly enough of this business, they went way above and beyond to help us. They were very helpful in trying to help us with our problem even to the point of getting on the roof of our business.

RNad

RNad

Expected more.

Found Hipages on google and filled out the initial enquiry page in relation to quotes for a job.
Really unhappy as I was promised 3 quotes and not 1 contacted me back.
Unfortunately I would recommend or use the website in the future.

good business

I have only received one response to my job offer.
hopefully I will receive more.
But your company as a whole was quick and responsive to my needs.
Which was a good result.

Quick response

Prompt reply to initial request. Tradie was helpful and turned up when he said he would. Gave on the spot quote, very reasonably prices. Emailed quote the same day. Great

mcb83

mcb83Hunter Region, NSW

Ideal solution

Using Hi-pages was so easy and the responses so quick that I would use this service again if I needed a tradesman. Within a day I had two quotes for the job I posted.

daz

dazasked

need inside and out number who did our tiling allan his brother no idea thx

Hi Daz,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Happy to try and help out!

Are you kindly able to provide the job ID number you posted the job for?

If you'd like to send through your contact number, we'd also be happy to give you a call.

Fionaasked

I had a kitchen fitted , it was what I wanted . I wasn't made aware that if the ceiling fan was on & I opened a cupboard door they'd crash , I drew attention to this , the owner said you've got the kitchen you wanted you can change the light & fan . Surely they should have pointed this out I didn't know the cupboards would be so wide!

Satisfied user
Satisfied user

Hmmmmm
It’s all about attention to detail that warrants the thumbs up

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for making us aware of this! I'm sorry hear your kitchen reno didn't go quite as planned. We would usually suggest you speak with the tradie who did the work for you directly to see if together you can come to an arrangement to make any changes if they are necessary.

Please feel free however to DM us the job ID number or contact number and we'd be more than happy to get in touch to see if we can help out in any way.

Fiona

I did draw attention to the problem with the owner of the company he said you've got this kitchen you wanted get an electrican to move the fan & light. In fairness to me I didn't realise the cupboard would be 3 dinner plates wide I expected 1 plate wide. I should have been here when it was fitted , the house is up for sale now buyers are noticing the negative . Never mind if I need a new kitchen in my next house I will not use the same kitchen company again.

Jimmy

Jimmyasked

When you get some plumbing work done can you request an itemised account
Eg parts used time and labour

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for getting in touch!

You can certainly speak to the plumber who is doing work for you and ask if they can provide a breakdown of the quote and what each aspect of the job costs. This is something that you would need to request from the tradie directly, and we would always suggest you ask for this prior to them taking on the work.

Matt.

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites