4.1 from 6,739 reviews

1,368

Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and efficient

Very happy with the quick and easy service. The job was attended to efficiently and the communication throughout was very helpful. I will definitely use them again for other services as well. Thanks

Jean

JeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

needed job done fast

one minute after posting job got a reply and problem fixed trade person was very helpful quote was very good came when he said he would now doing more work for us

Murry

MurryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AAATradesman Property Group- Excellent Work!

AAATradesman did a fantastic job repairing & painting @ my property today. The service, speed & result was excellent. If you need a handyman you wont regret AAA Tradesman. And the price was very reasonable. Excellent work. Thank you!

Bones

BonesSydney, NSW

I have found a forever friend....Jacob from abcretequality concrete pumping pty ltd

My gutters badly needed clearing, rang Jacob he came the same day, gutter were unclogged
with the minimum of fuss, and a clean up afterwards. I highly recommend Jacob, he was very professional
and we devised a maintenance plan that will keep gutter from re clogging.

User TypeI posted a job

Great concept, but needs tweaking!

In hindsight I feel Hipages should concentrate on just providing suitable tradesmen for people to access when they needed an installation done to avoid confusion with quotes and additional work.

syed

syedWestern Australia

Waste of time and money

I joined Hipages for 6 months and paid them. I did not even got a single job. My contact number went to lots of strangle people who call me about insurance and lots of strangle things.
Total waste of time and money.
I highly recommend do not use them.

User TypeI did work for someone

dennyse

dennyseHunter Region, NSW

Great service.

Makes finding the right tradesman for the right job so much easier. Also to have a business that you can see is recommended by others when you don't know any of the tradesman. Arranging quotes and times is also easier, as you don't have to ring around every "Tom, Dick, and Harry"!

Janette

JanetteGippsland, VIC

Carpenter Dan of Aust Ridge

Needed a cat flap installed and also needed to replace laundry door. After discussion over the telephone with him, on what needed doing and whether it is possible to do. Like that he wasnt just wanting to take money no matter what, he came out and did a fantastic job all within a few hours. Very happy and will be recommending him to friends.

Rosa

RosaSydney, NSW

Great response, so fast

It was great that I posted a job and someone responded within an hour and we are about to get the quote. Thank you this is a great platform to work with

Jo P

Jo PHunter Region, NSW

Painter on short notice.

Daniel Hudson painter Maitland area. I would highly recommend Daniel and most definitely use his services again. He was reliable on time and he did a great job. Thanks Daniel

Allan Ingham

Allan InghamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Concreting

I had two replies to the ad. First one Ash rang and said he would come at 1.00pm never turned up and wouldn't answer his phone never heard from him again. Second reply was Les AAA Concreting came at the time he said he would gave me a quote and will be starting the job in a couple of days. Very Happy and confident in him.

Business'es beware

Be careful Business owners, it's a trap! Tried to cancel membership after being a loyal customer for 2 years to be told l have to pay till the next financial year as l am in some contract. We only agreed to a 12 month contract and now they tell me that you have to give notice 2 weeks prior to the FYI otherwise it's automatically renewed. This is not what we were initially told. Not to mention a absolutely rude customer service operator l spoke to. Think with my other new business l will be choosing One Flare if this is not resolved fairly. To think we have to pay 7 months of something we are not using. Not likely. One super unhappy customer.

L. InglisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place to connect with the right trade.

Quality, price and good manners are all important. Ricky Seller provided all these with the supply delivery and installation of my.shower screen. On time and great job
I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone in the future.
L. Inglis. Gold Coast.

L. Inglis

Spelling error in the surname.
I ment ZELLER.

KiKi

Don't trust the commands of recommendations from this website.

KiKi

I will PM you. You should improve your feedback rating system. Fake review cannot help anyone.

Micheal

MichealSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a perfect

Number one , best tints windows ... good price and very good job ... on time , professional job , good quality, funny man , honest , I advise everyone to do car tints windows with them

Perfect job

The electrician arrived on time, was friendly, professional and efficient. He left the area clean after completion of installation. I highly recommend this company and will definitely contact them again.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unlicensed trades.

Supposed electrician did work at our house, he didnt complete the full job he quoted but required full cash payment. Never heard from him again, wont issue a receipt for the work, seems to be unlicensed.

Appreciation for Excellent Service

I needed to have an old letter box removed and a new one installed. Response was swift. Service was excellent. I greatly appreciate the service of Andrew from DAK Services.

RobPerth, WA

Scamming tradesmen

This app exploits tradesmen in that it forces 3 tradesmen to pay for the privilege to qoute a job,some of which are 40 to 60 dollars for only 1 and sometimes none to recieve the job. I was sent over 200 emails of so called job leads in 4 days,i find it hard to believe all of which would of been genuine.

User TypeI did work for someone

Sue P

Sue PMid North Coast, NSW

Found this a perfect way to get quotes.

I filled in what i was after and i had 2 phone calls that afternoon by 2 businessmen. They were both so nice, professional and gave me quotes over the phone . I felt like hiring them both. !