Listing monitored by hipages

Good in theory but could not reply to the emails from you. The gardeners were great.

I found the process very easy and got immediate response from tradies. The quotes were reasonable and I have chosen one of them. Very happy with the service and will see how they work out.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect platform

I found the process very easy and got immediate response from tradies. The quotes were reasonable and work done promptly and efficiently. Very happy with the service and outcome overall.

Mitchell P.
Mitchell P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unexpected Gem

I went from not knowing how to contact someone to fix my problem to having the right expert solve the problem within 24hours . Fast and efficient system save time and $

Oskaism R.
Oskaism R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You can tell this is a fake application when you're in lockdown and still getting job requests

Been in lockdown for 5 days and somehow still getting job request from this stupid app that has only cost me money do not trust hi Pages they hold me to a contract I can't remember agreeing to

User TypeI did work for someone
Lee-Ann T
Lee-Ann T

Getting extensions started

This has been a great platform to get in touch with the tradespeople we need to get some extensions started. It is nice for them to chase us up rather than the other way around. Thank you!

Shower screen replacement

Broken shower screen repairs no problems. Good service, friendly and prompt. My job was done in 3 days from start to end the came measured rang me two days later it was installed. Never had service like this. Will recommend and use these guys again 10/10.

Frank C.

Thank you again yes we will be using you services again I will also pass your number onto my bulider

Sadeq
SadeqSydney, NSW

Absolute joke of a website - only there to trap tradies

Signed up for a initial minimum contract - 6 months (was surprised why they don't do shorter trials). During the phone call, I asked for a 6 month contract only and to be cancelled on the 6 month. Now they just renewed my contract for another 12 month without any confirmation or email or anything. Just taking money from my account like thief's. TRADES Stay away

User TypeI did work for someone
Debbie
DebbieHunter Region, NSW

Positive experience

The tradesmen were courteous, responsive and reliable. Did a great job. I had phone calls within half an hour of submitting my request. Everyone I spoke sounded professional and eager to provide a quote.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

Excellent experience, fast responses

This was recommended to me by a tradesman because he was on it. He was quoting a job but was good enough to share this service for me to get other quotes. I used it for several jobs and the experience was excellent across the board. I got prompt responses and fast quotes.

Matt C.hipages

Rosemarye Ryan
Rosemarye RyanSydney, NSW

Excellent result and so fast

Received several responses really quickly and selected the one that stood out and was the most professional. Was really impressed with the responses and competitiveness. Would be happy to use this service for any future needs.

Seana
SeanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and competitive services.

I had phone calls within half an hour of submitting my request. Everyone I spoke with was genuine and eager to provide a decent quote and offer the service as quickly as possible.

Kristine Gandy
Kristine GandyPerth, WA

MYCAS PTY LTD Fencing

The quickest and best service we could have wished for. A brand new colourbond fence put up within days of the old one blowing down. They were out quickly, the fence was up quickly and the finished product is awesome. The fence is perfect!

HAK Fencing

My living place has just been completed the colorbond fence replacement. The HAK fencing trader is punctual and professional, they did the good job. I would recommend HAK fencing to the other people.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
None
NoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wasn’t sure what to expect. Exceeded what I sceptically thought.

Thought I’d try something different and go with a process I’d never heard of and had never experienced. I am amazed at the efficiency and quick direct contact provided by the use of this site.

mbsryan
mbsryanPerth, WA

Really happy with my experience

From start to finish Chris arrived on time got straight to work Excellent work very happy with the service would recommend his work have asked for more work to be done Thankyou

Read more reviews - page 2

hank
hankasked

You sent me Rip off tradie $31000 unlicensed uninsured his credentials belonged to someone who expired twenty years ago I have tried to contact you but you ignore me I want compensation.
Why don't we get a Class Action going and hold them responsible?

Hi Hank,

We are really sorry to hear that this has happened with a tradie you have hired through our platform. We understand how frustrating this must be and our Trust and Quality team would love to look into this further for you. We are proud of our hipages tradies and won’t work with anyone who’s acted inappropriately or are outside their trade legislative requirements.

Can you please private message us with your best contact details and Job ID number?

Many thanks, Shanan

Andrew
Andrewasked

Hello Hipages
Why do you not put direct phone number and Street address of your Australian operation on your website?
Being a builder of 26 years, we have generally found subcontractors in the building industry that refuse to freely offer this information have something to hide. We have considered advertising through you but alarm bells are ringing. Same goes for subcontractors that you have for members as it seems there are a long list of dodgy contractors that customers cannot contact to have there works rectified.
We do a ASIC search on all contractors and clients before any works are undertaken but you cannot expect private people to know about or conduct this. How do you propose to protect them?
You need to be more transparent and forthcoming as you say contractors need to be to win work.
Your site does not show any fee proposal for customer or contractor.
There you go a few concerns that would make your site 95% better.
Regards Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out with some feedback!

We are pleased to confirm that our direct line and our business address are both listed on our hipages website. You can view this information by simply going to our website page and clicking the ‘Contact Us’ option at the bottom of the page!

We are sorry you were unable to locate this when you have previously searched it so I have attached the link to this exact page for you https://hipages.com.au/contactus

The reason our website does not reflect a fee proposal is because we have no set fee. All of the subscriptions we provide are tailored towards your particular business needs and what you hope to gain from your advertising with us.

If you would like to have a chat with us and get a feel for our platform, just go onto the website and fill in your information in the link below and one of our Business Consultants will give you a call.

Please let us know if you have any issues with the links attached or if you have any other queries!

Thanks, Shanan

Dave W.
Dave W.

Hi, think you've misunderstood his point. He means those details of the contractors/tradies, not Hipages, and to better protect the customers with this information.

Maha Khafaji
Maha Khafajiasked

Hi, would you please help me to find the review written on a painter I’m thinking to hire his name is Greg Roche from Living colour.
Many thanks in advance.
Maha

Hi Maha,

Please feel free to search our online directory for the particular tradesman you wish to discuss your job with. You can find search here at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks, Shanan

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites