Garry

GarrySydney, NSW

Responsive

I posted a enquiry for a tiling job and received at least 3 responses within 60mins - totally unexpected. I appreciated the replies. I am too early to offer a job now however I will be contacting the respondents when the job is fully live.

Great Response

First time using Hipages and was impressed with the response. Posted the job late one night and had two responses in the morning and another that night. I would definitely use them again.

Bruno

BrunoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware unwitting customers

Hi pages charges tradies to get jobs and half the time they don’t get the job and are forced to quote as cheap as possible to get the job. This sounds great for the customer but the job will be done in a way that cuts costs (dodgy) The tradies paying to get jobs are either inexperienced or incompetent at their trade and no one calls them from word of mouth or past jobs and they’re forced to pay hipages to get work. The business model is great for hipages, but unfortunately the customer suffers unknowingly.

Michael C.

Michael C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wrong type of tradesmen calling.

Wrong type of tradesmen calling.
I didn't want concrete laying and bricklaying.
I have had another quote for timber wall approx $2,200 instead of $5000.
Why do they want 30 words when less was sufficient.

Waste of time

Waste of time Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hello, is anybody there?

Posted a job 4 days ago and your site told me I would be contacted by 3 tradies, No phone call, no email, obviously no interest and have to much work to bother

LetDown

LetDownVictoria

Would give 0 stars if I could.

Have used on 4 separate occasions, never had a single person contact me to quote the job. Just use google and call the top 3 trades that come up with good reviews, hipages is a waste of time. Hipages support staff give generic answers that don’t relate to the question.

K Schebella

K SchebellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Floor tiling

This is the first time I have used hipages. I received three quotes promptly using the service and the tiling job has now been completed. I selected David Ross of FABT P/L also known as K and D Floors and Bathrooms for the work. David and his team Kylie and Frank were professional and diligent and a pleasure to work with. Their work is of a high standard and I thoroughly recommend them.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t bother showing up

Arranged date and time for mowing and edges with LR mowing service for my parents . He didn’t even bother turning up and didn’t even respond to my text. Not at all impressed!

P G.South East Queensland, QLD

Hi Pages just don't get it.

Veronika

Veronika

Absolutely fantastic

Love how this website works. Very quick response from businesses who are actually interested in doing the job and you don't have to chase them. Very happy. Thank you so much!

Brad Burnett

Brad BurnettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowpages Just Don’t

Damn shame I can’t give less stars, over priced leads on people who can’t afford professionals though keep in mind this is hipages (more apt lowpages) target market, if your thinking of spending money with this rort then just donate it to me at least I’ll send you pics of the great time I’m having with your hard earned wasted money

Glenda F.

Glenda F.Sydney, NSW

Saves time and is easy to use

Looking for a floor sand and polishing company and didn’t know where to start. Hipages made the process very easy and 3 companies responded and followed up in a
Very timely manner. Very happy with the whole process.

Danny JOHN

Danny JOHNSouth East Queensland, QLD

No hitches, no hassle.

I called they answered, I asked for a job to be done, 3 tradies called within 1 day, the very next day the job was finished, No hitches, no hassle.

Liz H.

Liz H.Darling Downs, QLD

Job Well Done

The young fellow from JK Maintenance Group did a great job of cleaning my gutters and a couple of roof areas. He also let me know that the roofers had left screws all over the roof and gutter.

Judith S.

Judith S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very effective at attracting tradies

We were flooded with offers of quotes. After a few days I had to call quits. I am satisfied that the quote finally accepted was realistic and the tradie was competent.

Find out how hipages compares to other Trades Comparison Websites

Very pleased with the extremely quick outcome

3 people referred by Hipages, showed up promptly as agreed which resulted in one of them being hired and the plastering job is to be undertaken next week.
All persons interested in the job were keen, very friendly and quick to submit a quote.

Erika B.hipages
Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

To search for local experts in the field made easy

I had the opportunity to talk to 4 suggested Solar Power companies.
Each had very professional staff.
My choice in the end was between 2 companies... their products were very similar... as were their prices... it was a difficult choice, both quotes were worthy of consideration.
I always try to work with local trades people.
Good job hipages

Peter D.

Peter D.South East Queensland, QLD

Gabriel Concreteing,I would recommend this man to family & friends,

Gabriel concrete laid concrete at the rear & side of our home for a pergola area, I would recommend this man to family & friends, great price & a really great job done.

Peter D.

Peter D.Australian Capital Territory

Avoid this Plumber

Rod M

Rod MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Trades even want the work?

First time user of Hi Pages,
Don't think I'll bother again, I was after 3 quotes for a simple plumbing job, 1 scheduled a time to come by for a quote, didn't show up, 2nd one scheduled a time and at last minute has texted "caught up on another job, Don't know when he'll get here, but most likely not today"
I'm a night shift worker so I don't appreciate having to break my sleep schedule for trades that don't bother showing up.
Very disappointing.

Adam A.

Adam A.asked

How long is the cooling off period with Hipages, so I can cancel my membership

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your message.

The cooling off period for our Value Cap plans differ depending on when it was started and whether or not you are a new customer, or are renewing an existing plan fort another term.

Our Customer Success team can take a look at your plan specifically and let you know what your cooling period is, as well as what is involved in cancelling your plan both within and outside of the cooling off.

If you'd like to DM us both your business name and contact number, we can get in touch with you this afternoon to go over this!

Matt.

Sobhanadri S.

Sobhanadri S.asked

1., Murphy street., Ipswich. We need to hire a dingo along with operator to make preparation for either side of pavement pathway in front of our property so that we can lay Turf . Dig about 1.5 inch deep and spread about 1" depth Turf soil. Total area is 120 sq. meters. please provide hourly rate for dingo. Can you supply dingo on Monday morning.”

Cath B.

no idea why they asked me, I just hired a handyman. in considering your request have you tried COUNCIL? or MAJOR turf layers?

Hi Sobhanadri,

Thanks for sending us through details of your job!

To get started with finding the right tradie, please use the following link to fill out our GetQuotes form:

Once this has been completed, we'll notify local tradies, and endeavour to connect you with three businesses interested in getting your job done for you.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with getting started.

Matt.

nick

nickasked

Hi guys.
I have couple of questions.
1. Is there any trial period to start?
2. What are the fees to finish service with hipage?
3.Is it easy to unsubscribe online?

Carol L.hipages

Hi Nick,

Thanks for reaching out!

Our subscriptions are normally for a period of 12 months however in some cases we can offer new customers a shorter trial period.

If you are looking to cancel within the term of your contract you will normally need to pay out the existing term. You can do this by giving us a call.

We’d be happy to go through all the details with you and see what would suit your needs so please feel free to register your interest here - https://hipages.com.au/tradie/register/
and we’ll give you a call.

Carol

Anthony
Anthony

Stay away from hi pages what they do is say they are giving you $300 worth of free credit , what it is they already send that $300 worth of credit to other companys 10 min or 30 mins before you so lead is claimed already but will still charge you , they sign up any man and a dog with no qualifications as long as hi pages gets there $500. -$900 a month doesnt matter , when you on pay per lead they will charge you $15-$20 a lead when you ring the customer he states the job was taking 10 mins ago even though you just received lead , when you dispute this with hi pages they say no this is a genuine lead haha they are bases in manilla and have no experience or idea what they are doing all they want to do is charge charge charge you for little or no return ive had a few yrs experience with them they use to be great but not now new owners gone downhill stay away

Cath B.

I will never use hi pages again... I found a trades handyman very good but I had to cancel the way planned due o health reasons I cold not complete the part i needed to before he arrived. Due to this system... He could not be tracked down to advise him. We cannot find him on our books even with reference number I was told. Not a good way to run a business.

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites