hipages
4.1 from 6,314 reviews

Very good service

Within minutes of posting my ad I had contact from hipages tradies offering help with repairing and fitting a new window which was broken within a couple of days. I am very happy with the job done and the glazier who was very professional A+. Thank you.

User TypeI posted a job

Taking out the hard work

I listed a job, that went to more than 9 tradies, so far I've had one reply, but on the bright side, I know who wants the work. And I've been supported through the process.

Waste of time

Not one call not one call
Message sent and you replied with NSW companies and I am in Victoria... not real happy
I don’t think I would use you again.
Thanks for wasting my time

User TypeI posted a job

Best way to find trades and services, a one stop shop!

Within minutes of posting my ad I had contact from hipages consultants offering help and direction and by the start of the next business day I had a business offer their services, it was great. The day following I had constant support from hipages consultants, asking if I needed to run a second post of my ad to get more traffic but at this stage I no longer needed the hipages service. They did all the hard work for me, canceled my ad and posted the positive comments I had for the quote I did get. Definitely using this service again.

no responses

Placed a request and did not get any response within 48 hours. There was a lot of so called messages went out to gate suppliers but I specifically stated no gate required, so gave feedback which was responded to inadequately so Hipages deleted the request.

Works as I had hoped

I posted a request and within minutes I had three names of suitable tradies. I was quite amazed. Would use the site again. Had to chase one of the tradies but the other two were very helpful.

User TypeI posted a job

Very helpful wish I had found it earlier

All tradesmen who contacted me did so within hours of my jobs being posted. They were all very helpful and I had multiple quotes for 3 different projects and have already finalised 2 of them after only two days. Very happy thank you

great service

service was great tradie was polite and on time organising the trade person was easy he contacted me promptly and organised himself around my comittments did not leave any mess

to slow

The responses were to slow, I found a chap and it was fixed the following day. Hi pages response was four days later. This app would be suited better for the Metro area

User TypeI posted a job

Very helpful for women not feeling confident about contacting tradies. Also easier to find those looking for the work.

It Was very useful to get tradies ringing me instead of striking dead ends with those not interested. Found the site easy to use. Would certainly use it again. On this occasion did not use anyone from this page but would certainly recommend it as a way to get things moving quickly.

User TypeI posted a job

I am a regular user. I found my plumber, handyman etc through them. It can be a bit tricky if you have multiple jobs. And if your 2nd job may get deleted if it can be done by the same person you have asked for in the previous job. But since there is no option to edit a job already posted, you have to wait until someone contacts you & then say "Do you think you can do this one too" & they may ignore this, as it wasnt in the original post
The number of choice is a bit low. Its still very helpful when you are busy

Excellent Service

We first heard of HiPages on the Block. we decided to use the for the first time recently and couldn't be happier with the result. We had our job quoted by a number of people and will make a selection soon. Great experience and we will use Hi Pages again.

Great app

Easy to use, excellent response and excellent tradie. Will definitely use this app again as found it easy to post, find everything offered and responsive quotes almost immediately, great site

Average

I posted 2 jobs and got no response to one. I got 3 responses to the other but only 1 ended up being a possibility.
You’re probably better to just contact people directly.
I’ll have to wait and see how it goes. It’s difficult to know whether the tradies are any good so it’s still a shot in the dark.
They also all seem to want to be paid cash and to do the jobs on the weekend, which is a bit dodgy

Terrible

I contacted them twice for a service and was told that I would receive a quote. No one ever got back to me with a quote. Would not use this service again.

User TypeI posted a job

Very happy with the way my job was handled and completed.

A plumber from plumbflex responded on the same day as our request to Hipages. Rang to arrange a time to do the job .Very happy with his work and friendly service . Explained everything as he prepared and did the toilet installation. The job was completed within 5 days of my request to Hipages. Would certainly use this service again for any plumbing work.

User TypeI posted a job

Excellent way to find Tradies.

Fast, Easy to use, excellent service
Best way I have ever experienced to, find, hire and deal with Tradies. Highly recommend this service. Will definitely use for all future jobs around my home.

No response

Requested 3 quotes and received a total of zero. It appears that nobody wants any paid work. Still waiting for somebody to respond and there have been no messages or calls on my phone.

Not happy

Has two jobs requested on Sunday. Electrician and Plasterer. To my surprise a plasterer rang me within 20 minutes of the post to get a few details about the job and said he was working in the area and would ring me on Monday for closer inspection. No further contact received.
Haven't had any electricians call yet,
Ineed the work done still.

User TypeI posted a job

How can I rate something that didn't do anything for me??????

I'm still waiting for a gas-fitter to contact me. How long do I actually have to wait before I give up totally? And I have to have 30 words to explain this????????

User TypeI posted a job

Subject job pricing and listing and wrong information supplied to trade person Message Management needs to review policy’s due to misunderstanding between us as a Trade person and your service, and pricing category and wrong pricing and information and rejecting to return our biding credited due to not feeling like or you had too much biding or we did you a favor till now and refusing to talk to the supervisor , and hearing different story every time from your young staff, Hipages become more money-grabbing and refusing to hear us, in fact, we are the one who is providing you with cash, we as a tradie becoming unhappy with your service
Hi Alex I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some frustrations with our service. We'd love the opportunity to turn this around for you. Our Customer Support team are happy to review any leads where the contact information is incorrect, as we don't expect you to pay for leads that are not genuine. The team can also work with you to make sure you're set up in the right job categories and can help assess what a good ROI on your advertising with us might be. I'd be grateful if you could please reply with your details (full name, business name and phone number) so we can look into what's happened. Many thanks Alex

does anyone know how to delete account? These guys are absolute scams. I had to cancel my card cause they kept taking the money out - not letting me off my subscription. Now they are being pests and asking for the money. I don't use the service anymore and haven't looked at a lead in over 6 months...any help or suggestions would be great
not sure Sam but from the time I quizzed them on how they vet their tradies they stopped the harassing messages. I never paid any tradies through hipages at all - paid directly so no money went through hipages. Sorry I can't help further.Hi Sam. Wish I could help. I can't stand these third party businesses. It should be illegal. I never ever joined up because of the hate I have towards them. One of their verified guys used me to do a $7.6 k asbestos removal job and never paid up. I looked on here when researching prior to job thinking, of course he will be legit, he's with HiPages! But nope. Their same verified guy has been all over Australia ripping off people of millions of tradies and home owners. And HiPages verify these guys!

I used a plumber from hipages and he was great. He left his card but I can't find it. Is there any way I can recontact him. I cannot recall his name. It was probably about two months ago