4.1 from 7,267 reviews

7,268 reviews

Geozed

GeozedHobart, TAS

great APP

i needed a bathroom renovation and thought i would give Hipages a go, app is quick andeasy to use. response from tradies within 24 hours and made appt for free quotes.

User TypeI posted a job

Would zero stars if I could. Do not deal with these cheats!!!

This terrible organisation does not provide you with an invoice until after your 14 day cooling off period expires, backdates the invoice then calls you demanding payment then refers you immediately to debt collectors! I have NEVER, EVER, EVER been treated SO BADLY by a company EVER. HIP are rogues, rip-off merchants and crooks! The job leads are a rip-off and mostly time-wasters. The staff won't let you cancel your subscription - they are pushy, rude and arrogant. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE MORONS!!!

Peter L.

Peter L.Hunter Region, NSW

Efficiency

Response was almost immediate. 3 quotes within a couple of hours. Chose the first handyman and he came to discuss the job the following day . Briliant service and pricing and set date for service

Worked very well

The technology worked really well. I put in minimal details and was contacted by three qualified people within 5 minutes. All seemed like they could do the job I wanted and I was able to compare and choose quickly and easily.

mick

mickHunter Region, NSW

So easy

Three competitive quotes in two days . Very happy with this service , takes the hassle out of finding the right tradesman for your job. We would not hesitate to recommend this service to others.

User TypeI posted a job

Warning Do not use this if your a contractor!!

I am paying a premium monthly debit for the service that I do not use any more.
I would like to terminate the debit and hi pages will not let me saying it’s a 12 month contract.
I’m stuck here With this premium and with a family I can’t afford to be paying it when I’m not using it.
How hard is it to just terminate the contract!!
It’s not a material thing like a phone or a car.
It’s a bloody online platform that I can’t use if it’a terminated.
I don’t see the issue!!

Mandy

MandyPerth, WA

first time very disappointed

I had one call and that person asked me to text through photos and description and would come the weekend to look and from what I told him said he could do and wouldn’t be a huge job to do. That was it never got a reply to my messages not even to say he couldn’t fit me in. I ended up using gumtree and instant success.

Contractor Warning

WARNING very bad hi-pages is not a viable option for any contractor who actually works, wants a profit and does not have time to accept jobs within a minute or two. overpriced leads with no guarantee any contractor will get the job. great for consumers who want to waste contractors time and money. T&Cs are not in the best interest for the contractor eg, lead credit expires 30 days after term and to cancel you must pay a fee ONTOP of the rest of your subscription which is criminal and customer support is there to favour consumers rather than contractors.
1/10 do not subscribe better putting the money towards marketing your own leads!
best of luck contractors.

Erika B.hipages
Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

How quick and easy

Quote was immediate and friendly vendors. Flexible and gave all information and choices needed. It felt safe and secure with my personal details. With limited time work done for me

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt responses

I got two tradies contact me, come over and give a quote within the day and the third after a text message. Good quotes but expensive and complicated, (dealing with rising damp). So everyone had different solutions will have to consider approach now.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Effective and prompt. Will use again.

Quick response to my advert. The tradesmen I interacted with were very friendly and professional. My first Inspection of the job and quote came in on day two. Everyone arrived at the time they promised. :)

Marie B.

Marie B.Perth, WA

Very Happy

Was very happy with the service. David did a great job and was very professional. He came out the very morning I called him and did the work that day.Would certainly use his business again.

Jennie

JennieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flat Pack Assembler

Work carried out with efficiency, accuracy, friendliness and professionalism. Adam arrived on time and worked diligently. He even removed the cardboard that the furniture came packed in. I will happily re-use his services and recommend him to others.

Lacklustre, disappointing.

I received just two email responses with one follow-up call. The one who responded and called has no reviews, and it's difficult to judge competence in advance. Not sure that HiPages is a good source for the best tradespeople.

Helen H.

Helen H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After having a no show from someone that I phoned, I used this site recommended by my son. Within half an hour I had 3 messages from tradies to give a quote. One came on that day, we were happy with the quote & the job was done 2 days later. They did a great job.

Sue WHITLEY

Sue WHITLEY

Gardener

Stephen Whalan was excellent, completed my front yard just the way i wanted.Very knowledgeable and friendly and never left a mess when finished.Would highly recommend him.
He's doing my backyard next.!

JAMES P

JAMES PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

waste of time

I put an add in for a concreter and somehow it went out as a bricklayer, Once I realised this I notified them and aparently it was changed, howevere not sure what happened but I still 4 days later I have had NO one contact me for job.

Smita

SmitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast , affordable

Always prompt and professional and friendly tradies. Satisfied with the work and got jobs done in the required time and budget . Takes away the burden of looking for trades people.

Janet Purdue

Janet PurduePerth, WA

Roof Plumber

Omid was quick to call me and he did the work swiftly due to storms approaching, he did a wonderful job, and I would recommend him to anyone needing a very professional job done

Window Tinting needed

Window Tinting neededSouth East Queensland, QLD

Window tinting

I have had two tradesmen here and both were very quick and got on with the measuring the windows and gave me a quote on the spot and are happy to send me further details.

Lee

Leeasked

Is my number visible when requesting a quote via Hipages?

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Your contact number will only become visible to the three tradies we connect you with in order to obtain quotes. It will not be visible to anybody else. All the best with your job, and I hope we are able to find you the right person for it!

Matt.

Antony

Antonyasked

Hi needing a tradie to do some gutter alterations and rain water drain to be fitted
In carine

Erika B.hipages

Hi Antony,

Through simply posting a job with a few photos on our app, we can connect you to a trusted tradie. Check us out and post your job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple.

Erika

LEONORA W.

LEONORA W.asked

Do you a have a trade person to install pvc cafe type blinds at the porch of house

Carol L.hipages

Hi Leonora

That’s what we’re here for! We’ll help you effortlessly find a tradie for your job. You can easily connect with the right tradie on the hipages platform by posting a job at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes_simple or download the app and select how urgent your job is.

Look forward to helping you find the right tradie for your job.

Carol

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites