4.1 from 6,895 reviews

• User Type
    • I posted a job (967)
    • I did work for someone (183)
    • I only browsed the website / app (124)

Completely satisfied

Andrew Baker came at the time when he said he would on Saturday morning. He worked non-stop till the job was done. His steam cleaner lifted layers of dust off the tiles, he rinsed off and hand dried as he said he would. He restored our floor to its as new condition. He did not waste a minute. We are totally relieved to see the damage of months undone. We fully recommend this tradie for any similar jobs he quotes for.

lilybuffyau

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

So quick and easy to use!

I went on this to find a blind installer - 20 minutes later he called me, an hour later it was installed! This site is a must have when you are looking for services for hire!

Cyprian F.

Cyprian F.Sydney, NSW

Fei Yang

Please attach this review to the above business, clearing up an earlier misunderstanding:
A very considerate Fei Yang representative has been to my place for measure and pricing. We went through most points of contention and I was given a very detailed explanation and/or a solution to any problems. I am hoping to do business with Fei Yang if the price is right.

Work made easy

Instead of calling each and every trades person for quotes, just by specifying my requirement, I got responses from people who are interested in taking up my job. Very Good

User TypeI posted a job

Safes time on the activity of searching for tradesperson.

My experience was almost all tradesperson supplied were punctual and provided realistic quotes. With one stop shop to look for tradesperson, hipages made life a bit simpler. I am happy I used hipages.

G warwick

G warwickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fine company and services

I would highly recommend hipages for there speed off service highly professional and accurate with the traids people who they put in touch with me any one who needs a concreter hipages are the way to go thanks these are the ones to go to thanks

Excellent Price

Hipages was a great way to easily get quotes from a variety of contractors for various things that I needed installed within my new house. Instead of having to look for individual tradies myself online, I was able to post an ad and the tradies that were interested came to me. I was also able to negotiate the best price using hipages instead of having to potentially pay thousands more for the exact same service. GREAT APP. Will definitely use again in the future.

inspection

inspectionIllawarra, NSW

house inpection

we advertised our job atleast a month ago and although they contacted us fairly quickly, they still hav;nt been to our place. They moved the date back once, and they also asked for payment in full prior to the job. We have a date for this week so will keep tou posted. Regards heoff timbrell. The inspector has viewed the job and outcome is very satisfactory on all concerned.

Renee

ReneeWestern Australia

Will use hipages again

Quick responses from several tradies who actually came out when they said they would. Quotes & negotiations were professional & friendly. We found someone to do the job and more! Thanks hipages.

Rosalind60

Rosalind60Sydney

Great responses from request

Needed a glazier and got several responses and glazier we picked visited the site the same day and follow up perfect. Very happy and am sure a great job will follow

User TypeI posted a job

prompt and knowledgeable help found

The tradesman arrived promptly and was assiduous in trying to solve my fridge problem. I couldn't have asked for more. My sole reason for not giving five stars is that the website isn't very clear for first-time users

MLM

MLMSydney, NSW

Good Job

Happy with the job done, the plumber was very polite and had the job done quickly. He cleaned up and took away the loo old . Hipages was great to go through.

Jennie P

Jennie PHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Product, Fantastic Service

Oliver from OTG Constructions was punctual, finished the job promptly, and we were very happy with his excellent work. We have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone else, and would gladly use him again if the need arose.

Sayed Shahi

Sayed ShahiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hipages is clear, easy and useful app for people who have difficulties for house maintenance such as gardening, plumbing and much more I would appreciated this site that gave me chance to find out what and whenever I needed someone to fix my issues.
Thanks much

Darren K.

Darren K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleazy business practice.

Got a 12 month subscription to try out their services. Didn't work for our business (1 lead in 12 months), (which isn't the problem). The problem came when we tried to cancel the subscription.
No way to cancel on the website, didn't respond to emails. They then continued to call and email for debt of rolled over subscription (we couldn't cancel and didn't want). Sleazy business practice, and atrocious customer service. They employ scam tactics of making it intentionally difficult to cancel/leave.
There are much better ways to spend $600 on advertising.

User TypeI did work for someone

Kym MilneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take your money with leads that are already filled

HiPages advertise leads that are already taken and when you request a refund of the lead (which is averaged between $15-$20) sorry it was a genuine lead so there is no refund.
Yes that is correct it was a genuine lead that was already filled by someone else so why do they keep advertising it. They do this purely to take your money.
The are a RIP OFF

User TypeI did work for someone
Kym Milne

Thanks for your time today Christine. My issue has been resolved and my lead credits reimbursed to me. It’s nice to speak with some from the team.

Kristine M.hipages

My pleasure Kym, as mentioned our Support Team are always here to help.

Thanks for your help with flooring

Thanks for your help with flooring quotes. We ended up getting good service in time through hipages. Dugiworld flooring provided quote in very quick time and communicated well throughout the process till getting job done in time!

Nanda

NandaPerth, WA

Poor service

I am still waiting for something to give me a quote
Hipages responded to my job that was posted but no trades person have contacted me, Gone a week now
Still waiting for a quote

WeezIllawarra, NSW

Nice idea but falls over

People were quick to make contact but what I asked for was clearly in the planning and budgeting phase and they supplied no pricing or estimates. My other placing has had no responses as yet

Erika B.hipages

Cinders

CindersIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service!

Inspire Garage Doors answered my call for out of hours repair to my garage door. He was there within the hour and the door was as good as new soon after. Would recommend to anyone.