Listing monitored by hipages

Great sight

Received 3 phone calls within 10
Minutes of posting. Very impressed.
That was then followed up with an email stating which businesses had called plus another business that I could make contact with if I needed to.

Great workmanship

Paul, did a fantastic job clearing our block for an entertainment area. He turned up on time and completed the task as a professional. I highly recommend his work at my home

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Cheap cowboy platform

Not happy with this service at all.
There seems to be more trades than actual job leads making it extremely tough to win a lead as its already been claimed.

Sadly the majority of home owners on this platform are after a cheap and quick job.
No quality workmanship on this platform.
Awesome cowboy platform and people that want to pay peanuts for the work.
Won't be renewing membership.

User TypeI did work for someone

Rudy
RudyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No follow through by companies

3 companies brought in to give quotes. Only one bothered to follow through with a quote. That quote was not detailed and when i tried via email to get more detail no reaponse was received.

kathleen
kathleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reupholstery

Received 3 quotes for re-covering my couch. Chose A & E Upholstery and they did not disappoint. Adel was most helpful and the couch looks beautiful. Excellent craftsmanship and a beautiful finish. Just have to keep the cat away from sharpening his nails.

Shanan W.hipages

Great service if you need a local trade person

I used hipages to get a quote for my toilet replacement and my patio roof replaced. They were very quick to install .
There had great service. And every professional work.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app

meg
megVictoria

Heating for St Paul's Anglican Church Romsey

I received three call-backs. Received relevant information, photos of electrical box (required for upgrading) and of interior of Church. upon sending these photos to their respective e-mail addresses, the addresses did not work. The third company responded quickly and I have a printed quote to act upon. All three companies were polite.

User TypeI only browsed the website / app
Andrew Rooke
Andrew RookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good service if you need local tradies

I received 3 callbacks within a short time and each business was easy to deal with, phone calls were returned and all businesses seemed interested in doing the work at my home

Flo
Flo

Mowing

I had three replies quickly, and one on waitlist. I was very happy with the mowing job done today, as it was done more thoroughly than by the two people who have worked for me over the last twenty years.

Carmel
CarmelSouth East Queensland, QLD

lounge clean

First use of your company. First ever lounge clean water based and very happy with my choice of cleaners. The gentleman who attended knew his product and gave me good advice.

Michael Reid
Michael ReidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome! A one stop hub of solutions

I had Contractors who were more than helpful, quote, assisted, troubleshoot with me over the phone. finally, one contractor came out and fixed the problem in less than 24 hours!

Matt C.hipages

Good in theory but could not reply to the emails from you. The gardeners were great.

I found the process very easy and got immediate response from tradies. The quotes were reasonable and I have chosen one of them. Very happy with the service and will see how they work out.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect platform

I found the process very easy and got immediate response from tradies. The quotes were reasonable and work done promptly and efficiently. Very happy with the service and outcome overall.

Mitchell P.
Mitchell P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unexpected Gem

I went from not knowing how to contact someone to fix my problem to having the right expert solve the problem within 24hours . Fast and efficient system save time and $

Oskaism R.
Oskaism R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You can tell this is a fake application when you're in lockdown and still getting job requests

Been in lockdown for 5 days and somehow still getting job request from this stupid app that has only cost me money do not trust hi Pages they hold me to a contract I can't remember agreeing to

User TypeI did work for someone

Read more reviews - page 2

hank
hankasked

You sent me Rip off tradie $31000 unlicensed uninsured his credentials belonged to someone who expired twenty years ago I have tried to contact you but you ignore me I want compensation.
Why don't we get a Class Action going and hold them responsible?

Hi Hank,

We are really sorry to hear that this has happened with a tradie you have hired through our platform. We understand how frustrating this must be and our Trust and Quality team would love to look into this further for you. We are proud of our hipages tradies and won’t work with anyone who’s acted inappropriately or are outside their trade legislative requirements.

Can you please private message us with your best contact details and Job ID number?

Many thanks, Shanan

Andrew
Andrewasked

Hello Hipages
Why do you not put direct phone number and Street address of your Australian operation on your website?
Being a builder of 26 years, we have generally found subcontractors in the building industry that refuse to freely offer this information have something to hide. We have considered advertising through you but alarm bells are ringing. Same goes for subcontractors that you have for members as it seems there are a long list of dodgy contractors that customers cannot contact to have there works rectified.
We do a ASIC search on all contractors and clients before any works are undertaken but you cannot expect private people to know about or conduct this. How do you propose to protect them?
You need to be more transparent and forthcoming as you say contractors need to be to win work.
Your site does not show any fee proposal for customer or contractor.
There you go a few concerns that would make your site 95% better.
Regards Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out with some feedback!

We are pleased to confirm that our direct line and our business address are both listed on our hipages website. You can view this information by simply going to our website page and clicking the ‘Contact Us’ option at the bottom of the page!

We are sorry you were unable to locate this when you have previously searched it so I have attached the link to this exact page for you https://hipages.com.au/contactus

The reason our website does not reflect a fee proposal is because we have no set fee. All of the subscriptions we provide are tailored towards your particular business needs and what you hope to gain from your advertising with us.

If you would like to have a chat with us and get a feel for our platform, just go onto the website and fill in your information in the link below and one of our Business Consultants will give you a call.

Please let us know if you have any issues with the links attached or if you have any other queries!

Thanks, Shanan

Dave W.
Dave W.

Hi, think you've misunderstood his point. He means those details of the contractors/tradies, not Hipages, and to better protect the customers with this information.

Maha Khafaji
Maha Khafajiasked

Hi, would you please help me to find the review written on a painter I’m thinking to hire his name is Greg Roche from Living colour.
Many thanks in advance.
Maha

Hi Maha,

Please feel free to search our online directory for the particular tradesman you wish to discuss your job with. You can find search here at https://hipages.com.au/get_quotes

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks, Shanan

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites