Found easy to navigate

Couldn't believe how quick after posting , my job was completed the next day. Tradesmen was very thorough. Took photos to show me what had been done. Will use this site again.

Heather

Heather

I received no response from any business

I had 2 businesses reply to say they were interested in my job and would get in touch with me but I have not heard from anyone What more can I say to get to the number of words you require?

Shanan W.hipages

Hi pages is a scam for tradies

I called hi pages just to ask how it works and how much are the costs. The sales guy wouldnt let me go, he told me i will get full refund if i call back within 48 hours. I contacted them within 24 hours that i want to cancel and then they were telling me that cooling off period is waived as i clicked on a lead. The salesman didnt mention anything about that while i was signing up only when he was reading the statement, he read that part ver unclear so i cant understand him. For 2 months they keep sending me invoices, threaten me with external dept collector and calling me to pay for 6 months to cancel the contract

Elias K.

Elias K.Sydney, NSW

Great Service to Use

I was able to easily put together a brief of what my requirements were, and was contacted promptly by service providers offering to assist.
This made life a lot easier with all my needs met in one place in a timely manner, rather than having to phone people individually.

L. Fraser.

L. Fraser.South East Queensland, QLD

First time user!

This was easier than I first thought it would be, to use. Good handyman service too. Got the job done. No-fuss. I shall keep this in my contact to use again.

Kinnit

Kinnit

Quite useful

It is a great concept, and quite necessary in this country where tradies often can't be bothered to reply to direct contact. Someone who bothers to respond, gets the work. I like that it saves us customers from having to do the ring around.

Len

LenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldnt find any local tradespeople

I was after 3 quotes for an air conditioning install but only got interest from one trades person who was not any where near our location. They also only showed interest and never contacted us. WIll have to look somewhere else

CarpentersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hipages is a rip-off

After advertising with hipages for 3 years As a carpenter I decided to stop using them as I have been kept busy without them. I originally signed up for 1 year only, but unless you write to them prior to your yearly contract they automatically role it over to another year. You then have to pay the remainder of the contract out, and if you refuse to pay by canceling your credit card they threaten you with a debt collection agency
Twenty plus emails and forty plus phone calls with no resolution
Like doing a deal with the devil himself

User TypeI did work for someone

[Personal Details Removed]

Daw

DawGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quick

Was contacted same day by tradesman very pleased with the whole system tradesman came out same day and quoted the job will be using Hipages again a very happy customer

KyraB

KyraBSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy

With in hours of posting I had a response by tradies ...didnt think it would be so easy and stress fee... love how u can also
Check their credentials and reviews from
Previous customers

Great resource

Fast efficient and reliable service. My easiest experience engaging a trade. I found about this from 2GB trady talk on the weekend and used it immediately. Job was done in 24hrs without any hassle.

Elaine

ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick response and fantastic tradie

Posted a job for a carpenter. Jayden responded promptly and arrived when he said he would. We were so pleased with his work and his great communication. Will definetly recommend Jayden and hi pages. Thank you.

Philip

Philip Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Fuss, Quick Work Done

Posted a job through Bunnings late Saturday night, got a reply Sunday to organise installation for the Monday. Quick, easy to work with and everything was done with no incidents. 10/10

Selena Costelloe

Selena CostelloeHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

quick, and easy to post job. I posted ad and received responses almost immediately ... and very reasonably priced quotes received and managed to book the work within the hour after posting. Wish I had done this for all my renovations.

Wow - so efficient & easy

I put a notice up for a relatively small job that I’d been putting off for a while and using Hipages made it so quick and easy - wish I did it earlier. Will definitely use again

Exhast fan

Job was posted by Bunnings. Good service and friendly tradie. We now have a much better fan in the bathroom that is also much quieter. Would reccomend this service. Thank you.

janet

janetSydney, NSW

best tree lopping

l posted a request to have 50 metres of tall trees cut back.
Hamza from Advance Arbor Tree Care, responded the same hour, quoted that day and did the job within the week. l could not be happier, great job, fast, tidy and a pleasure to work with.
Janet

No response

Despite being assured of three trades quoting... not one has bothered to make contact. Still waiting for anyone to contact me, let alone quote, let alone DO the actual job.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Labourer

I asked for a quote , two men to labour for a concrete job . Instead I had mini skip company’s ringing me . I don’t understand how this happened , if I was after mini skips I would of been very happy .

Excellent service

Easy to use and very quick responses. Found a painter straight away. All tradies that were offered called and they were professional to deal with. I would highly recommend this service

Sharon Kasked

Hello,
I went through Hip pages to find a concreter to re-cement a pathway. He completed the job and I paid him, however the concrete developed a couple of chips. I have messaged him a few times but he has not responded. One of his employees came out and viewed the chip and also the dirt was supposed to removed. The guy stated that it wasn't a problem to come and remove the dirt and fix the chip in the path. After many messages it seems as though he is not interested in fixing the path or getting rid of the pile of dirt. Is there a process to overcome this problem? The completed job is pretty rough.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We are really sorry to hear this has happened. Matters of trust and quality are something we take very seriously and we would like to look into this further for you.

Please can you provide us with your Job ID number and your best contact number?

Many thanks,

Sharon K

Thank you for response, sorry I haven't a job ID? I can send the quote to you if that will do? Best contact Number, 0406566599
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for providing us with this information.

We have sent an email to the email address we have on file for you. Once you reply to this email with the required information, our Trust and Quality team will be in touch with you to discuss and would be happy to mediate where required.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Elenaasked

How do I cancel hipages subscription? I never asked for it to be renewed annually yet hipages have deducted 300 dollars from my credit card with no warning or email to confirm this. I also never received an email confirmation from my initial subscription.

Shanan W.hipages

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. We are sorry to hear you would like to close your account with us.

Our subscriptions are normally for a set period of time and work on an automatic renewal basis which is normally outlined to you when you sign up. If you had told us you’d like to cancel and not renew early on in your subscription, we can only apologise and will be happy to review again so please could you kindly provide your business name/best phone number or email address so that we can have our Customer Success Team contact you for assistance?

Elena

I would like the amount of 300 dollars cancelled and refunded asap. My details which I provided over the phone with no email confirmation is urban home maintenance. My name is Andrew Paul Sheerin and email is urbanhomemaintenance@yahoo.com . My alternative is to lodge a complaint with the ombudsman if my request is not granted and my account cancelled.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for providing this information. I have taken a look into your account and can see that a member of our Customer Success Team has been requested to give you a call at the soonest possible time to discuss this with you. Please keep your phone lines open.

Shanan.

daz

dazasked

need inside and out number who did our tiling allan his brother no idea thx

Matt C.hipages

Hi Daz,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Happy to try and help out!

Are you kindly able to provide the job ID number you posted the job for?

If you'd like to send through your contact number, we'd also be happy to give you a call.

Matt.

Get an answer from our members and hipages representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites