dianaf
dianafSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Happy Customer

A friend recommended I try www.service.com.au. She had great experiences with jobs she'd posted. Within 10 mins of posting, I had a quote in response to my job - with 2 more quotes following that day. I communicated with each company easily, and the job was completed within 48 hours. Service.com.au was simple to use, it was easy to communicate with the companies, and easily closed the job when it was completed. I'll be using regularly.
  • User Type: I posted a job
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Service.com.au
Service.com.au   DM

Hey Dian, thanks for stopping by and giving us a review. we always strive to deliver a great service and its good to hear you had a great experience. cheers, Jess.

Extra Information