Kylie
Kylie4 posts

My hair is the softest ever

I received this as a sample from Euca. I'm a long-standing customer of theirs simply because everything they make is fantastic and not full of fillers or harmful chemicals. I have well maintained, shoulder-length straight hair of normal thickness. My hair was due for a wash. I firstly used the matching Euca Cococut Hair Shampoo (see separate review). I used three pumps, so about the size of 1-2 grapes into wet hair. It spread and washed out well. The coconut smell while washing is just divine - I felt like I was back in Fiji. (see separate review). I let my hair dry naturally. Afterward, my hair is soft and shiny. The fragrance has fully subsided and there isn't much of a lingering smell at all, which I think is good. I have very sensitive skin so my scalp can be tricky to please. At this stage (the next day), there isn't an issue with itching or scratching. Now fully dry, my hair actually feels softer than normal. I really like this product. And when you add to brand as well as all the natural ingredients, I really recommend it.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Euca
Euca   DM

Hi Kylie, many thanks for posting this review for our unique Shampoo and Conditioner , we think its pretty good too, but its actual use by customers that tells us the real result , which we are so happy that you love how well it worked . many thanks for spreading the word , the whole team here is thankful ... regards Leigh Goodall the CEO and owner of Euca ....

See all Euca Coconut Hair Conditioner reviews