Nance
Nance

Wonderful pump

Very efficient pump! I had the pump for 4 months now and it has helped with my milk supply. It is light, quiet and portable. The cost is much less than Medela it Avent. I love also how easy the parts can be cleaned and assembled. It is also easy to get spare parts from the website so there is always clean Breastshields to use. You can also get spare bottles from avent which fits perfectly with the pump! I would recommend this pump to anyone.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Spectra
Spectra   DM

Hi Nance - thanks for leaving a review on the M1 pump :-) We are super happy to hear that you are loving the pump, and find it easy to get parts as well as keep them clean and assemble them.

If we can help with anything at all, please feel free to sing out! We are always around to help out.

Best,