Spectra M1 Portable

Spectra M1 Portable

Ivan

IvanRockdale

Love it

It is really easy to use. I have been using this machine for 10 months already. Very easy to clean and maintain. It very light, so it easy for me to carry when i'm going out. If i have second one, i wil use this product again. I definitely recommened this product. Very resonable price

sam

sam

perfect pump

I found this pump is amazing.
Easy to clean and with closed tubing no need to worry about sharing.
Have tried other pumps but they did not work as well.
Different levels makes it easy to choose your comfort level.
Small and light so easy to travel with.
Would highly recommend.

Rachael

RachaelSydney

Amazing

Great pump. So easy to use. So easy to clean. Easily transportable and not too many parts. The only thing I don’t like are the attachments can come off fairly easily and we nearly lost a bit due to this. Otherwise it’s great and would recommend this product to people.

Kenobi

KenobiSydney

Really happy I got this, good price too

Actually, my pump died after five months but the warranty was so good I'm still happy with my purchase - the motor went and I was and a loan pump like the next day while they fixed mine, and they did that in like a week!!

Use the machine three times or more a week, works as intended and is quick too. Mostly use it plugged in at the moment but happy it has portable option.

Jasmin.M.

Jasmin.M.Melbourne

Love my breast pump!

This breast pump is great! It’s really easy to use, very comfortable. Being portable means I can take it out with me if I know I’ll need to pump and although it can be a bit awkward I can move around the house if needed while pumping also. I find it really easy to keep clean as well.

Natalie

Natalie

No complaints at all - a great pump

I purchased a couple of months ago before my daughter was born - have been using since she was a couple of weeks old for occasional pumping, once every couple of days. Super easy to use and clean. Works really well and the battery seems to last for ages, I rarely have to plug it in to recharge. All in all a great buy, would definitely recommend!

Wonderful pump

Very efficient pump! I had the pump for 4 months now and it has helped with my milk supply. It is light, quiet and portable. The cost is much less than Medela it Avent. I love also how easy the parts can be cleaned and assembled. It is also easy to get spare parts from the website so there is always clean Breastshields to use. You can also get spare bottles from avent which fits perfectly with the pump! I would recommend this pump to anyone.

Jules M

Amazing service - easy to use on the go

I was given this by one of my mummy friends. It’s super simple to use and stays charged for ages. All the bits are easy to use and clean. Can get a decent 120 mls from both boobs in about 2.5mins. The only thing I would add is something to hold the express pumps to the breast so I don’t have to hold them up, but otherwise wouldn’t change a thing. Fantastic online support service if you need help.

Jules M

Oooh great suggestion - thanks Alli!

jules_rules10

jules_rules10Brisbane

Powerful portable double breast pump

The Spectra M1 does the job and is relatively quiet. Obviously the S1 and S2 are the best sellers in this brand, but this one is very efficient and portable. Highly recommended double electric pump from a reputable company. Great for using at work, on the run or at home.

Andrew

AndrewQueensland, 4503

Fantastic

I did heaps of research for my wife in regards to breast pumps and the customer service from these guys was great. Couldn't fault them. No issues with recommending this product. We found this better than the initial Medela one which we were loaned at the beginning. It's pretty quiet which was a definite plus!

numbs

numbs

Not as good as S2

We have both the M1 which we bought directly when there was a 20% sale and our friends S2. From using both we reckon the S2 is way better. Well atleast my wife reckons she gets more milk out of the S2 than the M1. Now if you really want portability then you need to get the M1.. It has a battery.. does a good job anyways.. but if you plan to sit at home most of the time S2 beats the M1...

Mellybelly

Mellybelly

Perfect Mobile Pump!

I used the Spectra M1 portable pump for 8 months of exclusive pumping during working hours, and it has since been borrowed by two of my friends to use while pumping and traveling. It's compact, quiet and can double pump without losing any suction or effectiveness. I highly recommend this pump to anyone looking for a pump that is easy to travel with or take to work. The battery life was perfect for my needs and always far exceeded my expectations. The spectra sales reps are incredibly good as assisting in any way they can. An excellent experience from the moment of purchase onwards!

AJ

AJWilliamstown, Victoria

Fantastic pump!

I've had 2 prem babies and had to exclusively pump for the first few months for both... my M1 has been fantastic. Portable, reliable, quiet... better than the hospital pumps. My Spectra pump has been a good friend to me for 3 years now without ever missing a beat. Love it!

leafy

leafyAustralia

Awesome pump

I've owned three breast pumps, one Medela, one Ameda and now this Spectra M1. The Spectra is my favourite by a country mile. I love how comfortable it is to use, I especially love that it's portable and I don't have to pump next to a power outlet, it pumps effectively, it's so easy to use, I love the hygiene aspects that not all pumps (even expensive ones) have, it's nice and quiet, I honestly can't fault it. I put off pumping this time around because I hated it so much last time, just wish I'd had one of these earlier in my breastfeeding career.

Nikita B

Nikita BRockhampton

Spectra M1 - 5 Stars!!!

Great price
Great customer service
Excellent suction and life expectancy
Affordable extra parts including turning a single to a double for $30
Portable
Quiet
As a first time mum this pump is amazing. Highly recommend

Laila

LailaMelbourne

My first Spectra pump

I used Medela with my first and found it very uncomfortable. A friend recommended Spectra and the M1 is not uncomfortable at all. It is very compact, portable and easy to assemble. It will be the pump i bring to work, I have just ordered the S1 as well during the sale because I'd like to have a pump at home. I cant wait to try that.

Aneta

AnetaMelbourne

So easy, effective & quiet.

I just had my first baby 2 weeks ago and was a bit unsure what I needed in a pump. But for being s first time mum this pump has been perfect. Really easy to use, doesn't hurt and expressed lots in a short amount of time. Love it. Wouldn't buy anything else.

Customer Service T.Spectra

best nursing purchase i have made!

the brand didn't cheat my expectations! in maternity i used a professional Medela but it was way too expensive to buy it at home. Spectra was by far my choice. the price, the characteristics, accesibility, the design make it for me the best pump at the moment. i couldn't breasfeed without its help.

melissak

melissak

you get what you pay for

jswc

jswcSydney, NSW

Beautiful design, very portable and effective

We ordered the M1 on recommendation from a friend. It's a beautifully designed pump, very portable and effective. The build quality is also great.

Hard to imagine this sleek and tiny device can perform a double pump function but it works well. The back flow filter also effectively stops moisture from entering the tubes and pump itself unlike the Medela Symphony my wife used in hospital.

You need to order it online but delivery was prompt.

Only feedback is that the standard issue teats are a little fast flowing for a newborn.

Celine Tiong

Celine Tiongasked

Hi,

I'm using Spectra M1 close to 2 years and changed motor once. Recently, i notice that the suction pressure has weaken. Could you please advise a possible caused? I hope replacing the parts will solve the problem as I love this pump very much.

Hi Celine,

Thanks for reaching out about your M1. It is a fabulous pump, and such a great size. Usually we find that when suction starts to reduce it is an indication that the shield set parts need replacing. Usually the valves and membranes need to replaced every 3 - 4 months (more frequently if you are exclusively expressing) and the backflow protectors every 6 months. I would definitely replace those parts and am confident that will solve your problem.

If you still have any worries after replacing your parts, then please get in contact with our Customer Support team and we will be happy to do further troubleshooting with you. We are on Facebook, so you can message us anytime, or use our email or phone number.

Kind regards,
Alli
Spectra Team

Get an answer from our members and Spectra representatives

CategoryElectric Breast Pumps