2Spectra M1 Portable

2Spectra M1 Portable

91% · 422 · 4%

IvanRockdale10 posts

Love it

It is really easy to use. I have been using this machine for 10 months already. Very easy to clean and maintain. It very light, so it easy for me to carry when i'm going out. If i have second one, i wil use this product again. I definitely recommened this product. Very resonable price

sam
sam7 posts

perfect pump

I found this pump is amazing.

Easy to clean and with closed tubing no need to worry about sharing.

Have tried other pumps but they did not work as well.

Different levels makes it easy to choose your comfort level.

Small and light so easy to travel with.

Would highly recommend.

Rachael
RachaelSydney5 posts

Amazing

Great pump. So easy to use. So easy to clean. Easily transportable and not too many parts. The only thing I don’t like are the attachments can come off fairly easily and we nearly lost a bit due to this. Otherwise it’s great and would recommend this product to people.

Kenobi
KenobiSydney9 posts

Really happy I got this, good price too

Actually, my pump died after five months but the warranty was so good I'm still happy with my purchase - the motor went and I was and a loan pump like the next day while they fixed mine, and they did that in like a week!!

Use the machine three times or more a week, works as intended and is quick too. Mostly use it plugged in at the moment but happy it has portable option.

Jasmin.M.
Jasmin.M.Melbourne6 posts

Love my breast pump!

This breast pump is great! It’s really easy to use, very comfortable. Being portable means I can take it out with me if I know I’ll need to pump and although it can be a bit awkward I can move around the house if needed while pumping also. I find it really easy to keep clean as well.

Natalie
Natalie2 posts

No complaints at all - a great pump

I purchased a couple of months ago before my daughter was born - have been using since she was a couple of weeks old for occasional pumping, once every couple of days. Super easy to use and clean. Works really well and the battery seems to last for ages, I rarely have to plug it in to recharge. All in all a great buy, would definitely recommend!

Nance
Nance

Wonderful pump

Very efficient pump! I had the pump for 4 months now and it has helped with my milk supply. It is light, quiet and portable. The cost is much less than Medela it Avent. I love also how easy the parts can be cleaned and assembled. It is also easy to get spare parts from the website so there is always clean Breastshields to use. You can also get spare bottles from avent which fits perfectly with the pump! I would recommend this pump to anyone.

Jules M
Jules M6 posts

Amazing service - easy to use on the go

I was given this by one of my mummy friends. It’s super simple to use and stays charged for ages. All the bits are easy to use and clean. Can get a decent 120 mls from both boobs in about 2.5mins. The only thing I would add is something to hold the express pumps to the breast so I don’t have to hold them up, but otherwise wouldn’t change a thing. Fantastic online support service if you need help.

Show 2 replies

jules_rules10
jules_rules10Brisbane13 posts

Powerful portable double breast pump

The Spectra M1 does the job and is relatively quiet. Obviously the S1 and S2 are the best sellers in this brand, but this one is very efficient and portable. Highly recommended double electric pump from a reputable company. Great for using at work, on the run or at home.

Andrew
AndrewQueensland, 45035 posts

Fantastic

I did heaps of research for my wife in regards to breast pumps and the customer service from these guys was great. Couldn't fault them. No issues with recommending this product. We found this better than the initial Medela one which we were loaned at the beginning. It's pretty quiet which was a definite plus!

numbs
numbs5 posts

Not as good as S2

We have both the M1 which we bought directly when there was a 20% sale and our friends S2. From using both we reckon the S2 is way better. Well atleast my wife reckons she gets more milk out of the S2 than the M1. Now if you really want portability then you need to get the M1.. It has a battery.. does a good job anyways.. but if you plan to sit at home most of the time S2 beats the M1...

Mellybelly
Mellybelly3 posts

Perfect Mobile Pump!

I used the Spectra M1 portable pump for 8 months of exclusive pumping during working hours, and it has since been borrowed by two of my friends to use while pumping and traveling. It's compact, quiet and can double pump without losing any suction or effectiveness. I highly recommend this pump to anyone looking for a pump that is easy to travel with or take to work. The battery life was perfect for my needs and always far exceeded my expectations. The spectra sales reps are incredibly good as assisting in any way they can. An excellent experience from the moment of purchase onwards!

AJ
AJWilliamstown, Victoria4 posts

Fantastic pump!

I've had 2 prem babies and had to exclusively pump for the first few months for both... my M1 has been fantastic. Portable, reliable, quiet... better than the hospital pumps. My Spectra pump has been a good friend to me for 3 years now without ever missing a beat. Love it!

leafy
leafySouth East Queensland, QLD23 posts

Awesome pump

I've owned three breast pumps, one Medela, one Ameda and now this Spectra M1. The Spectra is my favourite by a country mile. I love how comfortable it is to use, I especially love that it's portable and I don't have to pump next to a power outlet, it pumps effectively, it's so easy to use, I love the hygiene aspects that not all pumps (even expensive ones) have, it's nice and quiet, I honestly can't fault it. I put off pumping this time around because I hated it so much last time, just wish I'd had one of these earlier in my breastfeeding career.

Nikita B
Nikita BRockhampton2 posts

Spectra M1 - 5 Stars!!!

Great price

Great customer service

Excellent suction and life expectancy

Affordable extra parts including turning a single to a double for $30

Portable

Quiet

As a first time mum this pump is amazing. Highly recommend