Maria
MariaSydney

Amazing! Life-saver

I've purchased this pump after reading all positive reviews, and I must say it has proved to be an amazing product! It's efficient yet gentle (and that is quite important if you had to deal with sore nipples). It helped me to establish a good milk supply in early days, and later it helped me to resolve blocked ducts on a couple occasions. I am currently using it on and off and very happy with the performance. Also this pump is light, compact and not noisy comparing to the other pumps on the market. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Spectra
Spectra   DM

Hi Maria, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your S9+ experience!

It's great to hear that it has helped you out during some tricky times too. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything at all. :)

The Spectra team