4.9
Billy84
Billy84Sydney, NSW3 posts

New way to buy a car!

I can’t believe how easy the process was, I was skeptical and hesitant at first as buying a car online is a new for me, but the team at Carma were so helpful at every step, and when my new car was delivered it was in too condition, the delivery guy showed me all aspects of my new car and took the time to explain, and I even got a nice surprise in the boot!
  • Return Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Carma   DM

Hi Billy, thanks so much! We're thrilled that you took the plunge and jumped on board with us. Our team is with you every step of the way to make the process as smooth as possible, and delivery day is the cherry on top. Enjoy the road ahead, and drive safe! Team Carma