Alex Werner
Alex WernerHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

The working mum pump

Super comfortable and easy to use pump. I purchased this due to going back to work and having to pump twice throughout the day. It was the best baby purchase I made, people didn't know I was even carrying in a breast pump due to how small and portable it is but don't be fooled although it's small it has some power. I would easily get 180mls or more each day. It also has a great battery life so never had to stress about it running out of charge on me. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in at Spectra Baby.

• Usage Frequency: Long-term
  • Milk Expressing Frequency: Frequently (more than once a day)
  • Feeding Methods: Breastfeeding
Portability
Noise Level
Suction
Comfort
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Spectra
Spectra   DM

Hi Alex, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with the S9+

We are pleased to hear it was so effective for you. :)

Please let us know if we can help with anything at all. :)

Spectra team