4.9
Joshua F.
Joshua F.

My experience with Carma

My experience with Carma has been nothing but seamless from choosing the car I wanted, which was a 2021 KIA Cerato, to the finance application which took no time at all and then finally picking up my car. I was greeted by the team and given a box full of goodies and they give you 12 months roadside assistance which is crazy because no other used car dealership would ever do that but more importantly the car was presented really, really well as if it were almost new, I’ve bought used cars from dealerships before but none have ever put the amount of effort and hard work into reassuring you that you chose the right car, I couldn’t recommend Carma more.
  • Return Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Carma   DM

Hi Joshua, hooray! We're stoked that you loved your experience with us. Our team takes the utmost care in preparing your car, so that you can rest assured you've made an excellent choice! Every Carma car comes with 12 months of roadside assistance and 3 months statutory warranty - it's our way of making sure you're ready to hit the road as soon as we hand you the keys. Enjoy, and drive safe! Team Carma