Min
Min

Quick! Punctual! Clean! Friendly! Perfect!!

I called up Carpestology to save me from a bind in a short timeframe.
The story:
I was going to move into my new rental apartment on a Saturday, picked up the keys and go to plan the furniture layout for the move. Thought I would do a quick vacuum as I knew the apartment had been shown to multiple people while it was vacant. I spent 20 minutes vacuuming and there was still dirt coming out of the carpet. I needed this carpet clean in time for the removalists. It was to call in the professionals!
I called up and explained my situation to Rihanna, who was able to confirm the availability of a technician for me on the same day!
Matt turned up exactly on time and was able to tell me all about my new carpet and how it needed to be cleaned.
I said great! Before I knew it the carpets were FRESH and CLEAN.
The carpets were ready, dirt and allergen free. :D
Happy client who would recommend Carpestology.

Tldr: Carpestology were able to fit my carpet cleaning in same day for a deep clean at a great price which was the same as their quote. Honest, on time and knowledgeable about how it should be done.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Carpestology   DM

Hi there, Thanks so much for your very kind review. We appreciate it. It's absolutely our pleasure and thanks for sharing your experience from the beginning. Hopefully I'll see you again in 2 weeks for the previous place. Have a great day
Regards,