Andrew06Sydney, NSW

Not Gold Standard

I ordered flowers worth $179 delivered. Trouble is, they were not delivered until a bit of intervention from me. They sent me a text saying that they had been delivered. They hadn't. First, they blamed the nurses at my mothers retirement home. Then, after 35 minutes on hold, they said they had found them somewhere else and they would be delivered soon. They were delivered in the end but I am surprised that they said they had been delivered when they were quite obviously had not. This is possibly the local florists fault and the courier they use but it does not instill confidence with this company. I will most likely go elsewhere in the future.

Totally not what I wanted

Discussed my ideas and vision for two weeks, totally disappointed when flowers were delivered promised a lot nothing delivered. Ordered for my daughter's special day totally killed the day

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Carol, I am so sorry to hear that your order was not as requested.

I have located your order in our system and will touch base with you today in regards to this.

Nikki gers

Nikki gersSydney, NSW

Disgusting service

Absolutely horrible service take your money don’t deliver and then won’t deliver, poor poor poor service absolutely disgusting over a week trying. So very disappointed and discombobulated that this business is still open. I don’t even want to give it a one star and I wish I read these comments before I ordered, seems. It many people are happy with their service

BernadetteSydney, NSW

So disappointed

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Bernadette, I'm very sorry to hear you have not been happy with the product that was sent. Could I please have you order reference so I can follow this up for you? Thanks

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for sending that in for us Bernadette. I have found your order but couldn't get through on the mobile. I have sent you an email to see what we can do to fix this. We look forward to your reply.

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Package not delivered as guaranteed.

Special order was placed in the morning to be delivered by 5pm. Not only was the order not delivered, but no communication was made. Refund was given. Special day ruined.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Adrian - I am so sorry to hear that there has been disappointment caused by our service.

I would love to follow up on this for you if you could please send through your order reference.

Lee M.

Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointment

What was shown and what was received were very different .Roses looked they were dying already .defiantly not value for money .they were sent to brighten some ones day .Ashamed to put my name to the card .
Will not be caught again

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Lee, I'm really sorry to hear this. If you could provide us with your order reference we would be happy to follow up as soon as possible.

JC70

JC70Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All promises delivered!

I have used 1300 Flowers a few times, and on each occasion the recipient received a beautiful, premium-looking floral arrangement, as ordered and within the specified time frame. Ordering is easy, you can track the progress of your order and an SMS is sent once the order has been delivered. Today I took advantage of a free vase offer and was expecting it to be a sub-standard offering, but the vase that came with the flowers today was solid, tasteful and an elegant addition to our simple decor. I will be very happy to use this convenient service again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Alan

Alanumina beach

Bad service as expected

Decided to give 1300 flowers another chance for mothers day after my last extremely disapointing review. Maybe last time was just a once of. Dont know why I bothered. The image says it all. What company would have seen mothers day coming?

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing and the client who ordered them will be told.

I just wish to advise that for the second time I have been delivered flowers from my family and as far as I am concerned I would never use this website to trust them to send what they advertise. Flowers not in accordance with the photo and they were half dead. A disgrace.

Katie Smith Order Ref. WJTJT ordered on 4/5/20

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much, Jen. We will be in touch as soon as possible.

Vicki F

Vicki FCanberra 2600, ACT

Personal florist with the click of a button

Quick and easy to order flowers for any occasion. Choice of when you want them delivered. Notification
of delivery. I have ordered on a number of occasions and the recipient has always been please with the flowers

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for the great feedback Vivki - we would love to assist you again in the future!

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

HORRIBLE

Sent flowers to my 80 year old grandma, paid extra to have them delivered early - they not only did not arrive the day I ordered them for..I had my 80yr old Nan, walking around the house at 9pm at night looking for them, then the company had the nerve to say I was lying rather then looking at their staff who clearly do not care and are the lairs.. Worst experience ever and would tell everyone to be cautious and not use 1300 flowers.. horrible horrible company

Sandra

SandraNew South Wales

Great service terrific product

Easy great product exactly what I ordered very happy with the service delivered on time very easy to use app from overseas and seemed value for money great option to send bottle a of wine too

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Sandra, I'm so glad to hear that it was great service all while being a quick and easy process! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress Free Experience

Used 1300 Flowers after being recommended and would certainly use again. The whole process was very easy. The flowers arrived at the time I asked for and the recipient said that the arrangement was lovely.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much, Chris! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review!

Reliable, courteous service.

Reliable, sensitive, courteous and helpful reception and assistance over phone.
Offered choices to meet our needs.
Lovely flowers - recipients were thrilled! Lots of buds for long lasting gift. Happy to recommend and use again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the kind words Sandra! We look forward to helping out again next time! :)

Top quality product and reliable service ... highly recommended! It was important that the flowers arrive on the day and 1300 Flowers did not disappoint. Great flowers too really hit the mark!

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much Alan! We are happy to have assisted you with your order.

Debra

DebraMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic service and delivery!

I have used 1300 FLOWERS twice but I will be returning. The website is easy to navigate and place orders and delivery day/time is exceptional! My sisters were both thrilled!

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Debra! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just the thing

The flowers arrived on time and were much appreciated. They were very fresh and arranged beautifully. They were much appreciated y a friend who had had quite a nasty accident.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

We are so glad that we could bring some joy in this crazy time Kaye, and are so pleased you had a great experience with us!

Amazing Service!

I googled to find a florist near the location of a funeral. I received very efficient, friendly and helpful service when I supplied limited information. I will definitely order flowers from 1300Flowers again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for the great feedback Josie - delighted you had a great experience with us. We look forward to assiting you in the future!

Fantastic Service!

We had an issue with original flowers but I must say Customer Service put this right very swiftly, not only redelivering an upgraded bunch, but adding chocolates as well. Thank you so much 1300 Flowers, mistakes happen but you put it right and we are very happy indeed :) will use you again

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much Suz - we are so pleased to hear of your great experience!!

We would love to assist you again!

Flowers were gorgeous. Chocolates good quality. Delivered on time!

My mother loved the flowers and chocolates. The flowers were roses and chrysanthemums and others and were arranged beautifully in a vase. She said that the chocolates were really good quality.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

We are so pleased to hear your mother loved her gifts Kim - we look forward to assisting you again!