Margaret U.

Margaret U.South East Queensland, QLD

boquet flowers with chocs and card

the flowers were so fresh and chocolates were so yummy with a beautiful card
job well done once again great service and a delivery with a smile ............................
thanks margaret urquhart
will reccommend

Store Locationonline
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the lovely review Margaret! We're happy to have helped :)

Sue M.

Sue M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The prettiest flowers ever received!

Mum was so happy to receive flowers for her birthday, "but these flowers were the best". I send flowers to her several times a year and these were a beautiful pale pink.

Store LocationInternet 1300 flowers
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Sue! We are super glad to hear your Mum enjoyed the flowers. We can't wait to assist you in the future! :)

Nigel K.

Nigel K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great flowers.

Delivered on time and fresh. My wife was very happy with the flowers and the teddy bear and the lovely candle too. Thank you very very much. I will use again.

Store Location1300 Flowers
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Nigel, thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to helping you further :)

Anna

Anna

1300 FLOWERS Great Service

I have used 1300 FLOWERS several times and each time the flowers used were beautiful and fresh. The persons I ordered them for have always been delighted with them, always delivered on the right day and the message in the accompanying card was always exactly right. I would not use anyone else!

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Good Afternoon Anna! We appreciate your lovely feedback a lot! Have a lovely day. :)

I found 1300 flowers on Google...I needed flowers to be sent that day...for my daughters b'day..the person I spoke to was very helpful and assured me that my daughter would be happy with my choice...and she was ...very happy..thank you very much...I'm sure I'll be back.

Store Locationonline....flowers for Melbourne.
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Maree, I'm so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with great services! We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Thank you!

Zofia Blum

Zofia BlumPerth, WA

Perfect

The arrangements were beautiful and very suitable with the words of sympathy. The customer service was very good. The only disappointing was that I had not received the photos of the arrangements as I had been promised.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Zofia, Thanks so much for the awesome review! We appreciate all the feedback we can get. We look forward to helping you in the future!

Perfect

Perfect for the occasion (male in hospital)! All fresh and beautiful with plenty of blooms still to open! Basket was a good size and can be used again. Delivered promptly which was a bonus!!

Store LocationOn line
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi! Thank you for the lovely review. We are happy to hear the arrangement was perfect! Have a good day :)

Awesome experience

Beautiful flowers and exceptional customer service experience, highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy flowers for a special moment.

I purchased flowers for my wife as a thanks to her hard work for the family.
The best memories require the best service, and 1300 flowers went above and beyond.

Fantastic reliable service

Always handy to have annual reminders of my Mum's birthday (managed to beat it this year!!). Beautiful looking flowers and prompt service. Definitely will be using these guys again next year!!

Store LocationOnline
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We look forward to assisting you with your next order!

Jayjay.

Jayjay.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service.

From placing the order, to the recipient receiving the flowers, I knew what was happening via text and email. Easy to use site with a lovely selection to choose from.

Store LocationOnline order, would have liked a photo of the flowers when they were made up.
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the review Jayjay! We're always happy to help :) Have a lovely day!

Ellie M.

Ellie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt Delivery & Stunning Arrangement

Delivery was prompt from the moment of order and being able to track it's process was fantastic.
Flower arrangement was exactly as described and very elegant. I will be back for any future flower orders.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the kind words Ellie! We're happy to hear that everything was as you expected! Thanks :)

Barbara Barlow

Barbara BarlowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful customer service

Excellent service - lovely lady who took order - efficient and great delivery and so very helpful when taking my order
Awesome florist
Update very much appreciated
Truly beautiful flowers with a matching card

Store LocationBendigo
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the kind words Barbara! We're always happy to help :)

vjpcns

vjpcnsQueensland

Prompt and perfect

Best ordering process, regular updates and fast delivery. Flowers were perfectly beautiful for my mothers birthday.
This service was the best one of the four I have used this past year.

Store LocationOn-line delivered to Drummoyne
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the kind words! We're always happy to help :)

Lorzy

LorzyVictoria

Exceptional customer service and flowers were perfect

I needed to order sympathy flowers for family interstate and was unsure of the street name. Amy at 1300 Flowers went above and beyond searching and found the street name!!!! The flowers delivered were most beautiful. Thank-you so much.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the lovely feedback - we're glad to hear our staff were able to help out and make sure your order got to the right people! Have a great day :)

JohnB

JohnB

Great Value and Service

I ordered the flowers the day before my wife's birthday. When they arrived they looked fantastic! I would recommend 1300 Flowers to anyone as being great service and value for money.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi John, I'm so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with great services! We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Thank you!

Ness

NessSouth East Queensland, QLD

The flowers and gifts were perfect.

Very Beautiful flowers and gifts.
Only problem I had was the delivery person didn't knock loudly. Other than that, they were gorgeous. They were the type of gift I would wish for.

Store LocationOnline
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the kind words Ness! We'll pass your feedback on to our couriers :)

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Beautiful arrangement and fast service

Ordering was easy, afterpay was helpful, delivery was quick with regular updates. My elderly nanna recieved the beautiful arrangement which brought a smile to her face, and that can only be a good thing!

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the lovely feedback Amy! :)

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good flowers and good service, just need to watch the money side and not overcharge. They were always plot and respectful and I appreciated that as such I have no bad feelings and still consider the service to be very good.
Flowers were delivered to Lois Czechura, Sunshine Coast University, Promptly and on time.

Store Locationover the phone

Lily E

Lily ECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Magnificent roses

I ordered the box of 12 long stemmed red roses for a birthday gift at 7 in the evening and they were delivered promptly the following morning - interstate. There roses were EXACTLY as they appeared in the website photo - lovely large flowers, and beautifully packaged in a quality box. I have been ordering flowers from 1300 Flowers for many years and I'm consistently impressed by their reliability with both the quality of flowers and the delivery.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the kind words Lily! Glad to hear the birthday flowers were exactly what you were after. Thanks :)

Alma

AlmaNew South Wales

Creative and reliable

A small, but beautiful selection of floral arrangements on offer on the website.
The recipient was delighted with the creativity, variety of the arrangement and the quality of the flowers.
Delivered as per our request.

Store Location1300 Flowers, Geelong, Victoria
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the lovely feedback Alma!