Verified1300flowers.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No

1,327 reviews
SanV
SanVSydney, NSW3 posts

I was very happy with everything

You guys did a fabulous job second time around. The first was fantastic and so was the second. Delivered on the day promised and a beautiful arrangement. Thank you so much.. Show details ·  1
Yvonne
YvonneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Beautiful flowers

Alexa was very friendly and helpful when I called to book flowers on the arrival of my baby granddaughter. They were delivered that afternoon to Cabrini were really beautiful. My daughter loves them and I would use 1300flowers again with confidence.. Show details ·  1
Heidi V.
Heidi V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sympathy Flowers

Great service. Fast delivery. Only thing I can fault is that you weren't able to deliver on a public holiday, otherwise very happy with service. Show details ·  1
Gail J
Gail JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

great service

order by phone made very easy with friendly staff and flowers delivered same day Show details ·  1
Jo W.
Jo W.North-West & West coast, TAS

Something for every occasion

Great flowers great choices, great range of costs, great extras, something for everyone!. Show details ·  1
PamStry
PamStrySydney, NSW6 posts

Very happy

Every time I have ordered flowers from you, they are delivered on time to the delight of the recipients. Show details ·  1
josie mhaya
josie mhayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fabulous Flowers & Friendly Staff

All your staff are fabulous. ive been using you're company for a few years now. . Show details ·  1
Sue Campbell
Sue Campbell

Amazing experience

David was amazing took care of everything...about credit to business . Show details ·  1
leonie_1963
leonie_19632 posts

Sad and dissatisfied

My husband bought me birthday flowers on the 16th February from this website. He was away at the time and wanted to give me something nice. I love flowers but when the flowers were delivered I could not understand how he was charged $129.90 for a bunch of flowers that would have been no more than $30.00 in Woolworths. To say he had been ripped off is an understatement. Shame on you 1300flower you got us this time but you won’t get us again. We will not be using your website ever again. Sad and disappointed. Show details
1300 Flowers   DM
Bee
Bee

Smooth ordering process through to delivery of bouquet

I was asked to order flowers for a work colleague, after talking with 1300 Flowers via their instant chat, I was able to advise what it was that I was after, and they were quick easy and added to cart for me. I did not see the flowers as I did not attend the funeral. But I did ask those who were in attendance, and they said they were massive bouquet and the family thought they were very lovely. So, I am extremely happy, that the family liked the flowers received. Show reply
David Rosson
David RossonSouthwest, VIC

Smooth and easy

Easy and smooth process to follow. Flowers were lovely and delivered on Valentine's Day as promised. Cannot find any fault in the process. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Always great flowers

Always great flowers when ordering from here - it was just a shame that I couldn't get anything except roses delivered on Valentines day. My wife doesn't like roses - so I had to settle for getting her favourite flowers delivered a day early. Shame they can't do normal deliveries on Valentines day. Will have to use someone else next year Show details ·  3
Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

It's just an easy process and the flowers always look amazing.. Show reply
Leigh I.
Leigh I.

Valentines delivery 2024 was a great

The florist provided a great service and delivery was before work finished Show details ·  1
NVK
NVK5 posts

Get well flowers

The lady who served me was vey helpful and efficient

I got to order the flowers I wanted even though I wasnt sure which florist I was talking to !!

The flowers were delivered on time and the recipient is very happy too . Show reply