1300 Flowers

Great job all round

Great service over the phone and they delivered what was requested on time and without issue. Will be using them again for sure. Definitely recommend using them for your flower orders.

Excellent service

This is the first time I have ordered flowers from my place in Queensland for a bunch of beautiful flowers to be delivered to an address in Sydney for a funeral service. The flowers arrived on the day I nominated and I was told by my cousin in Sydney that they were very beautiful and fresh. I will definitely use them again as I felt the the prices were very reasonable as well.

Store Locationonline
Thank you so much for your review! Great to hear the flowers have been enjoyed and you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Bad service, no accountability taken

I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday. 1300flower said they did same day delivery. Not wanting to chance it being late i ordered the flowers the day before effectivly giving them two days to deliver the flowers. At the end of the day of her birthday not having heared anything from her I queried the flowers. They had not been delivered. To make it even more disapointing the company not even bothered to contact me. I contacted them and they seemed to not even know about it. After some investigation they came back and said it was an administrative error. Essentially they made a mistake, and made no effort to correct it. They offered to deliver it the next day and did offer a discount which was a joke. The flowers where not delivered on the day, which I believe is the whole point of birthday flowers. They did deliver the next next, right at the end. If they were in fact genuine maybe they would have made it a priority. Di not trust 1300 Flowers with your delivery. The customer service and attitude is disgusting.

Store Locationonline
Hi Alan, I am so sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. I would very much like to follow this up for you. Would you be able to provide the order reference?TGVKI

Speedy and Fresh

From the time of ordering and the delivery 2 hours. I was notified of each stage. I have used 1300 Flowers 4 or 5 times and they have never let me down. Need less to say I will continue to use their excellent service. The flowers were fresh and lovely.

Store Locationon line
Thank you so much for your review, Kim, so great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us.

The flowers I purchased were very tastful arranged and well presented for the funeral several people commented and ask if they were local florist a big thank you from our family

Store LocationDubbo
Thank you so much for your review, Judy, so happy we were able to assist.

Flowers make smile for a mile

Amazing service. Fast delivery and fantastic arrangements, really appreciate the service, when I had no time to do it myself. Thank you thank you. Money spent well indeed. Thank you.

Store LocationLakes Creek Florist Rockhampton
Thank you so much for your review, Jacinta!

SECOND CHANCE

After my valentine flowers came and where sub standard the team from 1300 contacted me gave me a refund then I bought flowers for our anniversary and they where wonderful

Many thanks 1300 will continue to use your service

Store LocationOnline store
Thank you so much for your review, John! So happy we've been able to improve your experience with us!

Exceptional service, fast delivery and fresh goods.

Needs a cheaper bundle. Would do good to have a full bundle price and package. Budget pack would also be ideal for people whom do not have much to spare.

Store LocationAfterpay
Thank you so much for your review, Vikki! I will pass on this feedback to our team for future improvements!

Confidence to order again.

Delivered on time as promised with message to say they had been delivered. My sister recovering in hospital from major surgery was delighted with the flowers, saying they were “bright, beautiful and mixed with red roses”. They were on special and included chocolates. Her family when visiting remarked on the lovely flowers.

Store Location1300 Flowers (online)
Thank you so much for your lovely review! So pleased to hear the flowers have been enjoyed!

Highly recommended

The prompt action of the order submitted to 1300flowers. The beautifully arrangement of flowers by the artistic skills of the florist. The punctual time of the delivery requested. All these facts make that I would definitely recommend 1300flowers to anyone wanting to send flowers.

Hi Saidie! Thank you so much for your review! Such wonderful feedback to receive!

The only place to go to say it with flowers

Can’t fault 1300Flowers.
Have been using them for over 3 years and anytime I have called they have been nothing but helpful, delivered on time and you can track the delivery, great prices and the flowers are wonderful.

Store LocationOn line
Thank you so much for your review! So happy you've enjoyed your experiences with us, Rebecca!

Excellent Service

extremely fast delivery for a difficult location. Would definitely recommend very highly to other pepople.
Communication was excellent and costs were very reasonable given the location they were delivered too.

Store Location1300 flowers
Thank you so much for your review, Trent! So happy we were able to help!

Brilliant

Extremely fast great service and very attentive Blake was very efficient communicating via text and email and was able to track my order.. great work and I will using you’re services again

Store Location1300 flowers Batemans bay
Thank you for the lovely feedback Pru! Could I possibly grab the reference for your order so we can follow this up and pass on the kind words? :)Hi my order was TWMJAThank you so much, Pru! We love recognizing our exceptional team members!

Great Customer Service

From my phone call to the delivery of the beautiful flowers for my friends birthday my order was handled in a professional and efficient manner.
Will definitely recommend to my friends in future.

Thank you so much for the lovely review Renee!

Easy Peasy

Such a great site to manoeuvre around and the service is second to none. Checking out is a breeze with lots of options to pay and pricing is very reasonable.

Store LocationOnline
Thank you so much for your review, Robert! Very happy to hear you've enjoyed our service!

The kind of easy service you’re looking for!

It was so easy to just ring, order the flowers and have them delivered with no hassles or problems. The phone staff were very helpful in assisting me to choose a bouquet for my mum for her birthday seeing I couldn’t be with her on the day. Well done 1300flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Robyn! It's so wonderful to hear you've enjoyed our service and that the flowers were loved!

Very Happy

l was very happy with the service 1300flowers gave very easy to select on line and delivery was on time The person l sent the flowers to was very happy.l would highly recommend 1300flowers to my friends Pam

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Pam! It's so great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Beautiful Flowers

I am from Western Australia and live approximately 100kms from my friend who was having surgery that day. I wanted just the right flower arrangement and found 1300flowers online. The website allowed me to pick the right arrangement for the right occasion. The Customer Service Operator was friendly and helpful and made the transaction quick and easy. Delivery was when they said they would be delivered and arrived in perfect condition. The person I sent the flowers to said they were the most beautiful flowers in a basket that she had ever seen and was thrilled with them. I would recommend family and friends to 1300flowers.

Thanks for your lovely review Sharon, it's lovely to hear you've had such a great experience with us!

Was greeted warmly over the phone. Was very easy to organise and the flowers made it ahead of schedule. I was very happy overall and would highly recommend 1300 Flowers. Heidi

Store LocationPhone
Thank you so much for your lovely review, Heidi! So happy you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Great choice and easy online ordering.

Very easy to order online and no issue with delivery to country Victoria. Flowers were exactly as pictured on the website. Mum was very surprised with her delivery and loved the colours.

Thank you so much for your review, Mandy! It's great to hear that the flowers have been enjoyed!