Julez

Julez

Birthday flowers

Beautiful native arrangement delivered without issue to my daughter who lives in rural NSW. Thank you so much for your service, especially when I could not be there with her. Highly recommend.

Store Location1300 flowers online
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the lovely feedback Julez! We're always happy to help out :)

Len

LenCorio

Arrived in good time on the day was quite impressed

The flowers were a nice bunch! By the pic sent to me via relative I sent them to! As I didn't see them myself so it is a bit difficult but yes would recommend your company

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for the kind words Len! We're always happy to help :)

Reminder

Appreciated the reminder from the previous year, as I live in NZ it was a lifesaver, as we are 5 hours ahead of Perth in time worked out prefectly for me.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the feedback Jeano! :)

Deanne

DeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and very much like the picture. The delivery was in the morning of the day requested. I have used 1300 flowers in the past and were happy to use them again.

Store Location1300 flowers
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the feedback, Deanne! We look forward to helping out next time :)

Good service - happy days

We are aged clients and sometimes we need people to help us with our enquiry. The company has a helpful website to see what clients are buying. This website is then coupled to good advice and service.

I'm not being offered a reward to submit this feedback. I'm not into bribes.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hey Bernie! Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to hear you enjoyed the service and found our website helpful :)

The flowers I buy yearly

This is my go to company for my yearly flower order. I will continue to stick with the quality I already receive. Looking forward to next years order! Thank you

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the lovely feedback Rach! We're glad to hear we were able to help :)

Pen

PenSydney, NSW

On time & diligent from state to state

I ordered at noon on a Friday & delivered by 5pm from one State to another State within Australia. Very good service & highly recommend to all my friends & family around the world.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for your review, Pen!

happy Jan

happy JanSydney, NSW

Happy Jan

I have had occasion to use 1300 flowers several times over the last twelve months
they have always arrived in perfect condition, on time and always to the correct address
I will be using this service again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you've enjoyed your experiences with us!

Kelly

KellyLaunceston, TAS

Very Happy

Easy ordering, fast delivery (within hour and half of order) - Beautiful good sized arrangement, quality balloon and teddy! very happy and would highly recommend and use again myself - Reasonable pricing

Store Locationpurchased from website
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for your review, Kelly! Great to hear you've been pleased with our service!

Rosie

RosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Easy ordering service, great choice, good value for money. Flowers delivered same day as requested. Recipient very happy with the quality and arrangement. Would order again and would recommend to my friends.

Store LocationOrdered on line for delivery to Caringbah NSW
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review, Rosie! Lovely to hear the flowers have been enjoyed!

Robyn

RobynDarling Downs, QLD

Very Happy costumer

Great website with wonderful choice for beautiful flowers. Pleasant and helpful staff. Order processed quickly and invoice/receipt sent straight to personal email. Loved the text when delivered and flowers looked as fresh and exactly the same as website photo. Very happy, Thank you.

Store LocationHelensvale, Qld Spoke to "Blair"
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for your great review, Robyn!

This is the best

Ordered twice online, great value for money. The flowers arrived on the day and time as requested. Also they will email you a reminder that you gave ordered the same time each year, they offered a gift for free. Will order again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for your review, Tijana! So great to hear you've enjoyed our service!

First rate service

I have used this service on a few occasions, easy process, beautiful flowers and arrangements, the pics are exactly what you receive. Reminder is great for busy people, and delivery on time as promised. Thank you

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for your review! So happy you've enjoyed your experiences with us!

Virginia_Giles

Virginia_GilesEyre Peninsula, SA

Reliable and easy to order with

I have ordered with 1300flowers twice online and both times the flowers have been delivered on the date and time requested. They have a huge range to choose from, and are easy to order, and having AfterPay as a payment option makes it so much easier. Will definitely order from again.

Store Location1300Flowers
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review! So great to hear you've enjoyed your experiences with us!

This is perfect

Always had gorgeous flowers delivered & they last a long time. Quality is always good .Website is full of information & there is a huge range of flowers to chose from.I would definitely recommend to use 1300 flowers

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Christopher! Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Liz

LizSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful

From the moment I called ,the customer service was amazing and the ease of the process, to the delivery of gorgeous flowers to brighten up the day for a special lady.
Liz

Store LocationBendigo
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Liz! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! So happy we were able to help brighten someone's day!

Susie Burns

Susie BurnsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to use, great service, flowers always fresh and lovely.

Delivered on the day, flowers fresh and lovely. I have used 1300 Flowers multiple time and always completely satisfied. 1300 Flowers are 100 percent reliable and quality is always top class.

Store Location1300 Flowers
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for your great review, Susie! So great to hear you've enjoyed our service!

Just perfect

Great service beautiful flowers same day delivery just perfect. Have only used once but will definitely be ordering again. Was so pleased with such a beautiful arrangement of flowers. Thanks

Store LocationJoondalup
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you very much for those kind words Amanda, so lovely to hear :)

1300flowers

I have ordered several times with 1300flowers, evertime the flowers have been better than expected. Always within the time frame for delivery. The communication is also really good. The only flower company I will use..

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear you've enjoyed our service!

patrinakell

patrinakellSouth West, WA

Birthday flowers at work

Made my friends day at work receiving your beautiful flowers & chocolates. They didn't have enough Rose's but added carnations which set it off perfectly. Colors were lovely & all very appreciated.

Store LocationMandurah
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for your review! So happy the flowers were enjoyed!