4.5 from 1,020 reviews

i have ordered previously and found them reliable and well priced and i am, sure of prompt delivery

so hard to order flowers from shops as we used to! it is easy online and i don't have any trouble ! choice is great and i know delivery is reliable

Store Locationonline to send to Melbourne so i think it went from Milton in Brisbane

Easy, reliable and beautiful

Website was easy to navigate, range of choices, prices are fair for the quality of flowers received, beautiful presentation, text message received upon order and tracking available, timely delivery! Thank you!

Phil

PhilSouthwest, VIC

What you see is what you get

Flowers delivered were the same as flowers in website picture.
My Mum rang me when they arrived, she was over the moon, thought they were orsm, and that's all that matters :)

Store LocationWebsite
Norman Wilson

Norman WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service when ordering over the phone

Great service , staff very great looked up my past orders to review the flowers I have brought before hand to help me place my order , helpful when I asked questions and asked if I would like any other products

Store LocationOn line

Julia

JuliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday , the flowers came in between the times it was stated and the flowers looked lovely and fresh and exactly how they were advertised

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review, Julia! So happy you've enjoyed our service!

Great servicePerth, WA

I found the service at 1300 flowers to be prompt, efficient and friendly. They were able to suggest the right style of flowers for the occasion. I would highly recommend them.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi, Thanks so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear that everything amazingly for you! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Brilliant. Flawless service.

The lady on the phone had all my details from my last order. She was really polite, friendly and helpful. Flowers arrived when they said they would. They were lovely.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi bill! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

Sandra

SandraIllawarra, NSW

Great experience ..Recommend 100%

This was the first time using this website.
It gives you examples to use for helping with messages, also you can edit your message if you think of anything you might have forgotten to say.

Store LocationWollongong
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Sandra! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

An outstanding example of ordering by phone

Efficient, professional and effective service with attention to detail and follow up. I felt confident and relaxed in dealing with this first class organisation. It was a pleasure to do business with them which can't be said of too many service organisations today.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Michael, I'm so glad to hear that it was great service all while being a quick and easy process! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Jas

JasSouthwest, VIC

Great service and beautiful flowers.

Friendly , great phone manner , delivery of flowers punctual.flowers were beautiful .very happy and would use this company again for special occasions. In fact i will be using this company in March for a friends birthday. Very happy.

Store LocationOn line
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Jas! So happy you've been pleased with the service!

andrewg85

andrewg85South East Queensland, QLD

Delivered on time, like the one pictured.

They delivered within their estimated delivery time and the flowers received look just like the ones shown on the website! It asked for 30 words but I only had twenty.

Store LocationOnline through the website.
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review! So happy you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Very good service

Very informative website with flower and bouquet recommendations for the different occasions, which was useful for selecting. Flowers and presentation just as described and as in the photograph online. Delivered on-time. Easy transaction
Overall a pleasant experience

Store Locationonline
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy!

Simple navigation of the website. A couple of minutes and it's done. I wish similar services were so easy to use. I'll be back to use service again! Absolutely Perfect!

Store LocationWebsite
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely recommendation George! So happy we could help!

Marty KSouth East Queensland, QLD

missed delivery two days in a row.

Absolutely awful service. Forgot my delivery the day BEFORE Valentine day, and had to move it to the next day. The following day i get a call at 3 pm to say they are unable to deliver again. All i got was a vague apology and an offer to refund delivery fee. Complete disregard for the mess they have created by their poor service! STAY CLEAR of 1300Flowers, there are many better options out there!!!!

Store Locationonline
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Marty, I am so sorry this has happened twice! This is very disappointing and I would love to follow this up for you. I can't seem to locate an order under your name, would you be able to provide the order reference at all?

Order TRJHL.
I have just lodged a formal complaint to your customer service email.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Marty, Thank you for your time on the phone today. Once again we apologise for the experience you have had.

Sue S.

Sue S.Sydney, NSW

Flowers were beautiful

But, was very disappointed that some how my name was omitted from the card, and my friend had no idea who they were from and had to ring the company to be told they could not disclose that information.
Other than that, terrific service and price.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you, Sue, I'm glad to hear you loved our service. Due to AUS privacy laws, we are unable to disclose any information about the sender of the order unless advised. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused!

Good arrangement

My mother loves Australian Bush flowers and the Matilda arrangement was just what the doctor ordered. Flowers were delivered to the correct address and on time (which has not always happened with some deliveries by other providers). Have used them in the past and the standard is always consistently high.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

We are so glad we could make your mother's day! Thank you so much for your kind review!

ted lovett

ted lovettCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Just great service ,have used before and so easy,would recommend to anyone,easy to use and to get what u want ,her reaction to the flowers and gift was great ,a

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you Ted - We are thrilled that we could provide such a great experience for you both! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Service with a smile

Love the shop design, great gifts and fresh flowers. Very helpful and friendly staff. Flower delivery was prompt, the flowers were fresh and long lasting. Highly recommended florist and I’ll use it again.

Store LocationNorthmead
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Adriana - We thank you for such kind words! We would love to assist you again in the future!

Frank M.Northern Region, NSW

Flower delivery

My friend was delighted with her flowers. However she was initially very distressed by the black ribbon on the white delivery box. Her initial reaction was quickly dispelled, however it left her shaken for the remainder of the day. The problem could easily be overcome by discussion during the initial contact when talking about type and size of arrangement etc.

Store LocationEast Gosford or thereabouts.
Frank M.

Thank you for your response. I think we can call the matter closed.

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Devine!

Product was fantastic and delivery exceeded expectations! Could not fault this business! Very satisfied! My partner was absolutely delighted.i would definitely recommend you and would you use your business again and again. Thank you

Store LocationDelivered n/a
Customer S.1300 Flowers

That is fantastic to hear Joanne - we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!