Verified1300flowers.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Mustang51
Mustang51Sydney, NSW9 posts

Again fantastic

The entire system is great from the wide choice of arrangements, the prices are VERY good, delivery was excellent ! Most of all, the recipient was delighted.. Show details ·  1
AGH
AGHSydney, NSW2 posts

Quick and efficient

Quick and easy to order, ahead of time delivery and great quality products.. Show details ·  1
Maria

KJM

Sympathy flowers

Easy to order
Prompt delivery
Free chocolates were added automatically - without me needing to add the code
It would be nice if the free card was not an advert but had a nice generic image with a tiny logo instead . Show details ·  1
kathryn eden
kathryn edenSouth Australia2 posts

Beautiful arrangements bringing a smile to recipients

1. The selection of arrangements (and flower content) is always lovely and they are delivered as described.

2. Delivery within the time-frame as requested

3. Easy to navigate website

Many thanks. Always had beautiful responses from the people to whom we've sent the flowers - thankyou. Show reply

A.Reviewer
A.ReviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Return customer

1300flowers always provides excellent service. I have used them on numerous occasions. Show details ·  1
Flossie B
Flossie BSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A happy experience

I was unsure about delivery to a gated Retirement Village so I used the provided chat system and this provided the necessary details so I could go ahead with my booking. I also noted that the delivery was earlier than I expected and this pleased me very much. The recipient of the flowers said they are really beautiful so I would recommend using this service. . Show details ·  1
natnat
natnat5 posts

mums day

delivery very efficient and lovley flowers

happy mother

well done . Show details ·  1

Geraldine
Geraldine3 posts

Still the best going around

We have used this service for years now and never been disappointed. The flowers are always as good as the online images and the chocolates are delicious. Thank guys for a great service.. Show details ·  1
Michelle Vaughan
Michelle Vaughan

Order sorted out for me

No i did have a problem with the chocolates but that was sorted very quickly and the flowers my daughter reciwved were beautiful. Show details ·  1
Mustang51
Mustang51Sydney, NSW9 posts

Fantastic Service as always

Simple to order. Massive choice. Great price. Delivery on time Show details ·  2
S reeves
S reevesQueensland4 posts

With sympathy

The flowers were delivered on time & were wonderful. My friend was very impressed with the arrangement. Show details ·  1
fay c.
fay c.

Excellent service...very helpful .as I am on NSW & needed help..which I did receive

All good ....excellent service will.use them again ...received copy of invoice
.let me know flowers were delivered.. Show details ·  1
Kerns
Kerns2 posts

I’ll continue to order from 1300 Flowers

Sally loved the floral arrangement, so kudos to all involved. Show reply
SanV
SanVSydney, NSW4 posts

I was very happy with everything

You guys did a fabulous job second time around. The first was fantastic and so was the second. Delivered on the day promised and a beautiful arrangement. Thank you so much.. Show details ·  1