Hoshi

HoshiMelbourne

Disappointing experience

So happy with our hampers and customer service

We ordered Christmas hampers for our clients to be delivered and unfortunately there was a mix up with the delivery details and the hampers were sent to our address instead of the clients. I called straight away to explain and have this fixed. Katie who took my order was amazing! She immediately investigated what had happened, explained clearly to me the mix up and not only did the company send out new hampers to our clients but also told us to keep the ones delivered to us in error. I was very impressed with the way Katie dealt with this and to her Manager who quickly offered a solution. We will definitely be using Hampers with Bite for all of our orders in the future.

Store LocationSydney

Ben

Ben

Great Company and Very Generous

Our Law Firm ordered a $300.00 Christmas Themed Hamper from Hampers with Bite and we unfortunatley found a few itmes squashed and bruised from it's travel to us. I contacted their support team and mentioned what had happened (Showing pictures of the damages as well). I asked for these specific items to be replaced however they were generous enough to send us a brand new hamper as an apology. We are grateful for this type of customer service and will be using again in the future!

Beth J.Hampers With Bite

Hey Ben, thanks so much for your review! I'm of course sorry that your order arrived damaged but really glad you're happy with the resolution :)

Great product range & excellent service!

I would highly recommend Hampers With Bite. I ordered a hamper as a birthday gift and the entire process, from payment up until delivery, was super-efficient. The recipient loved the contents, so I will definitely be ordering from Hampers With Bite again in future!

Beth J.Hampers With Bite

Great to hear that! I'm really glad that you are pleased with our service. Looking forward to having you back. :)

Amazing Product and fantastic service

My business has been using the Hampers with Bite service for the last ten years. Their products and packaging are of the highest standard. Every order has been received with positive feedback from clients. Thanks to team at Hampers!!

Beth J.Hampers With Bite

Thank you so much Deidre! We look forward to continuing working with you in future :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Judy Maria

Judy MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found it easy to order online and delivery was prompt

I had a really great experience overall. Spoke to someone very helpful over the live chat (after the bot had asked everything it wanted to) who guided me to some nice products and answered all of my questions. Delivery was prompt and the hampers are lovely.

Beth J.Hampers With Bite

Thank you Judy! We look forward to having you back :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

All fine...until you prove them wrong!

Store LocationHampers with Bite web site
Beth J.Hampers With Bite

Hi AuntyM, we can't find any correspondence under your name and the sales consultant you referred to on Trustpilot last week. Please get in touch with us to discuss this so that we can rectify the problem.

AuntyM
AuntyM

Outstanding Corporate Hampers & Beth in Accounts is Very Helpful

Outstanding Corporate Hampers and I am sure suitable for any occasion
Highly recommend these hampers always a pleasure to present to our clients
& Beth in Accounts is Very Helpful - thank you

Store LocationOnline from Hampers with Bite

Cheers Natalie :)

Debbie S.

Debbie S.South East Queensland, QLD

When you’re away from home and need a special present delivered

While sailing up north we needed a very special gift delivered to our daughter and Hampers with Bite was perfect. It was perfect, so easy to use, delivered on time and was presented beautifully. Thank you guys will use you again and again.

Store LocationHampers With Bite
Belinda M.

Belinda M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Hampers with Bite have a great range of hampers to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. My order was here within 2 days before they predicted so very happy to recommend them to everyone!

Store LocationHampers with bite

Shehara De Silva

Shehara De SilvaSydney, NSW

Long distance relationship? Not to worry!

We celebrate all our little wins as a couple in a long distance relationship with your hampers! I look forward to them throughout the year during our special occasions and they are now my go to as a gift option as well. So many options to chose from to customise your own hamper. It’s really just the most thoughtful and innovative concept!
Absolutely love the service and products!

Well done team!

Store LocationSydney

Sammi

SammiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super simple

Site was blocked on work pc so called to order. Woman was really helpful and my mum loved her gift! Super simple process and will definitely order from them again.

Store LocationPhone

SamSydney, NSW

Great Easter hampers & service

We ordered a few Easter Luxury gift hampers for our clients & vendors. Order was handled very efficiently & delivered on time. I have no hesitation to recommend to others for using their service. From a satisfied client :) Sam

Store LocationOnline from the company site in VIC.

Arrived in time.

I placed a last minute order and even past their cut off time but I got the hamper 2 days after. The transaction was smooth and the person I was talking through chat was very helpful. My office mate loved the Aromatic hamper I gave her. Would recommend to friends/fam.

Tralee

TraleeMid West, WA

where are they ?

During the order, the delivery date was the 9th, the confirmation email said delivery was 10th, today is 11th and still no delivery. No response to phone, email (twice) or chat.

I will be submitting a PayPal claim and not recommending to anyone.

Store LocationOnline
Zia

ZiaSydney, NSW

Fantastic for corporate orders

Sent a wine hamper after a blunder at work-- fixed my problem.
Great branding options, as the title states great for corporate orders.
Very reasonable pricing options, cheap freight.
Fantastic customer service!!

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Sensational gifts to the rescue

Fabulous selection of hampers to suit all budgets. Great idea for the not sure what to buy gift. Super speedy service and great customer service communication. Will definitely use Hampers with bite again in the future.

Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Still waiting for a delivery

Basket was meant to be delivered yesterday.
24 hours later still not here and no return or reply to a phone call and email to query where delivery is.
Unprofessional and incompetent. Poor costumer service.

Store LocationOnline

Lea

LeaMid West, WA

Bottomless hamper

I ordered a hamper for my good friends and it arrived in time for Christmas to the delight of us all.
They loved it and said the hamper was bottomless, music to my ears

No Problems

I have used Hampers With Bite twice now and found them to be extremely efficient. Their website is very good and easy to follow and you can track your Hampers delivery progress as well. I reside in New Zealand and my family members who live in Brisbane, Australia have always been very happy with the Hampers.

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

Beth J.Hampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives