Hampers With Bite

Great Easter hampers & service

We ordered a few Easter Luxury gift hampers for our clients & vendors. Order was handled very efficiently & delivered on time. I have no hesitation to recommend to others for using their service. From a satisfied client :) Sam

Store LocationOnline from the company site in VIC.

Arrived in time.

I placed a last minute order and even past their cut off time but I got the hamper 2 days after. The transaction was smooth and the person I was talking through chat was very helpful. My office mate loved the Aromatic hamper I gave her. Would recommend to friends/fam.

where are they ?

During the order, the delivery date was the 9th, the confirmation email said delivery was 10th, today is 11th and still no delivery. No response to phone, email (twice) or chat.

I will be submitting a PayPal claim and not recommending to anyone.

Store LocationOnline

Fantastic for corporate orders

Sent a wine hamper after a blunder at work-- fixed my problem.
Great branding options, as the title states great for corporate orders.
Very reasonable pricing options, cheap freight.
Fantastic customer service!!

Sensational gifts to the rescue

Fabulous selection of hampers to suit all budgets. Great idea for the not sure what to buy gift. Super speedy service and great customer service communication. Will definitely use Hampers with bite again in the future.

Still waiting for a delivery

Basket was meant to be delivered yesterday.
24 hours later still not here and no return or reply to a phone call and email to query where delivery is.
Unprofessional and incompetent. Poor costumer service.

Store LocationOnline

Bottomless hamper

I ordered a hamper for my good friends and it arrived in time for Christmas to the delight of us all.
They loved it and said the hamper was bottomless, music to my ears

No Problems

I have used Hampers With Bite twice now and found them to be extremely efficient. Their website is very good and easy to follow and you can track your Hampers delivery progress as well. I reside in New Zealand and my family members who live in Brisbane, Australia have always been very happy with the Hampers.

Wonderful service, great quality products!

We purchased all of our clients Hampers with Bite products of varying values to cover Christmas last year. Not only were they delivered on time but also fantastic high quality.

Beautiful products

I purchased 2 Hampers as Christmas gifts, they came perfectly boxed and my neighbour absolutely loved her gift and so did my Aunty. I will certainly be purchasing more products from Hampers With Bite. It is so fantastic to find a company that is so proud of there products and there were no Hassles with postage Yeah
Debbie Huyshe

Perfect Gift to Say 'THANK YOU'

Hampers With Bite provided me with the perfect Christmas gift to give to my boss to say 'Thank You'. He is the best boss I have had the pleasure to work with especially since I can be not the easiest employee to get on with. In saying that I had no hesitation to pay the price for the quality hamper I choose to send to my boss because he deserved it.

Our 2018 Christmas Hampers were a standout!

HWB did a great job on our company's Christmas hampers in 2018! We made sure we were collaborating with them early ensure an amazing experience for all. They even went out of their way to provide options for the celiacs and vegans we have on staff. It was just fantastic!

Sometimes You Just Need Everything to be Perfect

When it comes to corporate gifting and/or employee recognition you are placing your entire brand identity in someone else's hands. Online images can be misleading, customer service can be a nightmare, and delivery can be unpredictable. We have used a few different companies over the years and the difference in overall execution has bee shocking. This is how and why leaders emerge in each industry/market and Hampers With Bite is definitely a leader in the world of hampers. Although we have not found them to be the lowest priced option available, we have found them to be the best, and sometimes you just need everything to be perfect. Thank you for your dedication to the customer experience. We are a long time customer and a loyal supporter of everything you do.

Great Gift!

Hampers with Bite have been making our corporate hampers for the last few years. Each year they look more and more professional. Very easy to deal with and the staff are helpful and friendly.

Amazing quality, range and service!

I have used Hampers With Bite a number of times now and their products, range and service are absolutely fantastic! I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Hampers With Bite!

Fabulous Gift Ideas for Everyone

I order several hampers for Christmas. Each was presented wonderfully, with quality items and products. There was something for everyone and all at reasonable prices.
Delivered on time.
I will definitely use again.

Biggest range of hampers at best price

I looked at many hamper companies when choosing who to use for our company Christmas Hampers and we chose Hampers with Bite as by far and away they had the biggest range for the best price. We have now used them two years running and will definitely be returning next year. As well as a fantastic range, the consultants we have spoken to have been really great and helped us through the process of ordering multiple hampers to be delivered all over Australia, assisting us right through to ensuring every hamper was delivered. The hampers are so beautifully presented and so full of goodies that our clients look forward to our hampers each Christmas.

Great products, options for every budget!

Love these hampers. I used them for teacher gifts at Christmas time and they were fabulous! I would definitely use these hampers again, so convenient and affordable. Delivery was fast too!

Great Service

We received great service from Hampers With Bite.
The phone consultants that we spoke with were very helpful and nothing was an effect for them to attend to on our behalf..
The hampers that our clients received were fantastic and all our clients were impressed.
We would certainly use Hampers With Bite again.

Great selection of hampersd to suit every budget and taste!

There was an error wuith the hampers I ordered (some were incorrect) however they fixed it very promptly. Will certainly use this company again. Thank you very much Hampers wtih Bite!

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal
Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391Hi, hampers with bite have now replied. Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you. Good luck !I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Similar listings