Hampers With Bite

Amazing Product and fantastic service

My business has been using the Hampers with Bite service for the last ten years. Their products and packaging are of the highest standard. Every order has been received with positive feedback from clients. Thanks to team at Hampers!!

Found it easy to order online and delivery was prompt

I had a really great experience overall. Spoke to someone very helpful over the live chat (after the bot had asked everything it wanted to) who guided me to some nice products and answered all of my questions. Delivery was prompt and the hampers are lovely.

Thank you Judy! We look forward to having you back :)

All fine...until you prove them wrong!

After placing an order with them to be delivered for Christmas, I noticed that they charged me more than the advertised price on their site. They took offence to that and promptly replied the following:

"You can now consider any orders you have with us cancelled and refunded. We will not be sending any gifts on behalf of you. We take reviews here very seriously and have a track record of tackling slanderous reviews very effectively through legal proceedings. Now that your orders have been cancelled and refunded, you are also not able to legally leave a review in Australia as you have not technically purchased anything to provide a review on. When looking to purchase hampers in Australia in the future, please use another company."

It was signed by [name removed] their sales consultant. Maybe he was having a bad day but, I've never seen anyone react like this after being proven wrong. Needless to say, I am no longer placing orders with them nor suggesting anyone should.

Store LocationHampers with Bite web site
Hi AuntyM, we can't find any correspondence under your name and the sales consultant you referred to on Trustpilot last week. Please get in touch with us to discuss this so that we can rectify the problem.Dear HamperswithBite, this site published my review because it was validated with all the information required. As I answered you, several times I might add, on Trustpilot, because I was threatened with legal action by your employee, I will refrain from giving you any additional information. I gave you the employee's name. Please ask him for the information you require and remedy the situation with him. Regards.Hi AuntyM, thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately we no longer have contact with that employee and due to the high volume of emails going in and out of our domain we clear them every year or two so we're not able to view this correspondence. There is no situation between us and him to remedy, so I would really appreciate it if you got in touch and let us know how we could make this better.

Outstanding Corporate Hampers & Beth in Accounts is Very Helpful

Outstanding Corporate Hampers and I am sure suitable for any occasion
Highly recommend these hampers always a pleasure to present to our clients
& Beth in Accounts is Very Helpful - thank you

Store LocationOnline from Hampers with Bite
Cheers Natalie :)

When you’re away from home and need a special present delivered

While sailing up north we needed a very special gift delivered to our daughter and Hampers with Bite was perfect. It was perfect, so easy to use, delivered on time and was presented beautifully. Thank you guys will use you again and again.

Store LocationHampers With Bite

Excellent service

Hampers with Bite have a great range of hampers to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. My order was here within 2 days before they predicted so very happy to recommend them to everyone!

Store LocationHampers with bite

Long distance relationship? Not to worry!

We celebrate all our little wins as a couple in a long distance relationship with your hampers! I look forward to them throughout the year during our special occasions and they are now my go to as a gift option as well. So many options to chose from to customise your own hamper. It’s really just the most thoughtful and innovative concept!
Absolutely love the service and products!

Well done team!

Store LocationSydney

Super simple

Site was blocked on work pc so called to order. Woman was really helpful and my mum loved her gift! Super simple process and will definitely order from them again.

Store LocationPhone

Great Easter hampers & service

We ordered a few Easter Luxury gift hampers for our clients & vendors. Order was handled very efficiently & delivered on time. I have no hesitation to recommend to others for using their service. From a satisfied client :) Sam

Store LocationOnline from the company site in VIC.

Arrived in time.

I placed a last minute order and even past their cut off time but I got the hamper 2 days after. The transaction was smooth and the person I was talking through chat was very helpful. My office mate loved the Aromatic hamper I gave her. Would recommend to friends/fam.

where are they ?

During the order, the delivery date was the 9th, the confirmation email said delivery was 10th, today is 11th and still no delivery. No response to phone, email (twice) or chat.

I will be submitting a PayPal claim and not recommending to anyone.

Store LocationOnline

Fantastic for corporate orders

Sent a wine hamper after a blunder at work-- fixed my problem.
Great branding options, as the title states great for corporate orders.
Very reasonable pricing options, cheap freight.
Fantastic customer service!!

Sensational gifts to the rescue

Fabulous selection of hampers to suit all budgets. Great idea for the not sure what to buy gift. Super speedy service and great customer service communication. Will definitely use Hampers with bite again in the future.

Still waiting for a delivery

Basket was meant to be delivered yesterday.
24 hours later still not here and no return or reply to a phone call and email to query where delivery is.
Unprofessional and incompetent. Poor costumer service.

Store LocationOnline

Bottomless hamper

I ordered a hamper for my good friends and it arrived in time for Christmas to the delight of us all.
They loved it and said the hamper was bottomless, music to my ears

No Problems

I have used Hampers With Bite twice now and found them to be extremely efficient. Their website is very good and easy to follow and you can track your Hampers delivery progress as well. I reside in New Zealand and my family members who live in Brisbane, Australia have always been very happy with the Hampers.

Wonderful service, great quality products!

We purchased all of our clients Hampers with Bite products of varying values to cover Christmas last year. Not only were they delivered on time but also fantastic high quality.

Beautiful products

I purchased 2 Hampers as Christmas gifts, they came perfectly boxed and my neighbour absolutely loved her gift and so did my Aunty. I will certainly be purchasing more products from Hampers With Bite. It is so fantastic to find a company that is so proud of there products and there were no Hassles with postage Yeah
Debbie Huyshe

Perfect Gift to Say 'THANK YOU'

Hampers With Bite provided me with the perfect Christmas gift to give to my boss to say 'Thank You'. He is the best boss I have had the pleasure to work with especially since I can be not the easiest employee to get on with. In saying that I had no hesitation to pay the price for the quality hamper I choose to send to my boss because he deserved it.

Our 2018 Christmas Hampers were a standout!

HWB did a great job on our company's Christmas hampers in 2018! We made sure we were collaborating with them early ensure an amazing experience for all. They even went out of their way to provide options for the celiacs and vegans we have on staff. It was just fantastic!

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine? Many thanks
Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal
Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391Hi, hampers with bite have now replied. Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you. Good luck !I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Hampers With Bite