Amazing website and product

i was so impressed with this company The recipents were so happy. great product delivered promptly. so impressed value for money will continue to use them for my family in Australia as we are in a different country Many thanks and everyone i truly recommend this company

Fantastic customer service and hamper options!

A massive thank you to the Hampers with Bite team for their amazing customer service and keeping me updated on a last minute birthday hamper to a very dear friend. I am so happy with the variety of hampers offered and the personalised service. Special thanks to Dan, Bella & Charlotte. Looking forward to ordering more in the future!

Second time of using Hampers with bite. Excellent Service, gifts well received and will definitely use again

We have used Hampers with bite twice now both with excellent results, the hampers were well received and delivered on time. The gifts inside were great value and tasty (according to our clients)

We had an issue wth some of the hampers not having gifts cards as requested, Dan from Hampers with bite immediately contacted us with a resolution. Fantastic service, highly recommend Dan and the team.

AnB

AnBPerth, WA

Do not buy from this business

I ordered a Christmas hamper on 1 December (with Premium Shipping), and it wasn't shipped until the 17th. As a result, the courier was unable to deliver my hamper by Christmas Day (given that it was coming from over east, and couriers would have been inundated). I asked for a refund as I obviously couldn't use the hamper anymore, given that it was a gift. They were originally only going to refund if the package was lost, and I had to negotiate this. A refund was eventually approved but they declined to refund the shipping, even though the late delivery was their fault.

Do not shop with this business.

HWBHampers With Bite

Lovely hampers; friendly and efficient customer service.

Thank you to Charlotte and the team at Hampers With Bite for providing a great service for a bulk order of Christmas hampers that went out to 100+ colleagues across Australia. The choice was fantastic, and the ability to customize the contents was really useful, as were the branding / notecard options. We received fantastic feedback from our colleagues.

Susan S.

Susan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great packaging, shame about the contents

We were sent a hamper as a gift for Christmas and on opening we were very excited. The packaging for each item made a feast for they eyes, and was full of promise for a tastebud sensation, but once each item was opened and tasted, we were left incredibly disappointed and binned them. Not worth eating unfortunately. The wine is yet to be opened.

NLTSydney, NSW

Disorganised

Placed an early bird bulk order for delivery Week of December 7th. Every hamper was delayed by at least a week. One still hasn’t been delivered and tomorrow is Xmas eve. Another hamper delivered to wrong place and has now gone missing. Hard to get any information. I don’t believe it is couriers fault as we have always had positive experiences with Star Track. Very badly organised hamper company and would not deal with them again.

NLT

This has been resolved via email with refunds being promised

SarahSydney, NSW

No Stars

Sarah

Cian- you and i have had over 20 conversations you know who we are- we have taken matters further to the department of fair trading. We will leave it in their hands

Nicely presented.

Happy with service - arrived on time & is nicely packaged. As it is a present haven't looked inside but I'm
sure will be well received.

Jules
Jules

Only reason not 5 stars was, as I mentioned, I hadn't seen contents. Would give 5 now as very happy with everything.

LA YLHQPerth, WA

23rd December and still not delivered

Order placed on 26th November for delivery week commencing 14th December for 29 corporate hampers. It is 23rd December and hampers have not been delivered. I understand delays due to Covid and couriers, but 3 times i have contacted customer service and asked for a call back, and none was received. I was told to follow up with courier. i am appalled by the customer service.

Hi Cian,

I’ve called your 1300 at least 10 times and spoken to people. Still waiting to hear from owner 2 weeks after making a request.

Katrina Oner

Katrina OnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Hamper and Amazing Customer Service

I ordered hampers for corporate clients for the first time through Hampers with Bite. All the recipients could not rave enough about how impressive and fantastic the hamper was.
Due to errors from our end when we ordered, we had a couple of mishaps with delivery but the team at Hampers with Bite, particularly Leanne, were fantastic and spent a significant amount of time with me on the phone on multiple occasions, and went above and beyond sending detailed emails through to me to help solve my dilemma. I was very impressed with their product and customer service. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Will definitely use again.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
Lauren.

Lauren.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy, Ordered for all our staff

I used Hampers with Bite to send hampers to all of our staff to say thank you for the year. I found the price & value to be the best I could find. Most were received very quickly, in the week that I specified. A couple of them I hadn't received shipping notifications for, so I used the chat feature and had those checked on and updated their shipping dates to be as soon as possible. Happy and would use again.

Store LocationOnline
Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and quality of product!

we used hampers with bite during the Melbourne Lockdown and have to say the level of service provided (especially followup on "misguided" hampers) was amazing. would recommend them to anyone.

Alec F

Alec FIllawarra, NSW

Terrible communication, missed delivery dates

I ordered hampers for my clients on 4th December. I was told delivery would be week of 14th December. It's now the 22nd December and hampers have still not been delivered. There was no attempt to communicate this delay and I had to chase them to find out this important information. Because of this delay some of my clients won't get their hampers until after the holidays. It's not a good look for me or my business. There was little more than an apology for the delay, along with the old "we're very busy" excuse. They were very efficient in making sure I had paid the invoice, not so when it came to delivering on their promises.

HWBHampers With Bite

Unable to provide goods ordered 6 weeks ago.

Ordered 26 Hampers 6 weeks ago which were due to arrive last week.
I was promised daily for the last week they were packed and ready to ship. I called daily to follow up after seeing all the negative reviews on this site and was promised they were going to be dispatched that day. I was just told today they will probably not be delivered before christmas and i will need to be refunded.

I would strongly advise not do business with this company as they are unable to provide the products they sell as you can see from the numerous negative reviews from the same issue.

Lots of unhappy staff with no Christmas Hampers as i can not replace the hampers in time for Chritmas now.

[Order #100134205]

Lesley

LesleySydney, NSW

Great dealing with family owned business

Been giving our customers hampers from Hampers with Bite for the past 7 years. Always great service nothing is to difficult for them. Would recommend highly to other companies.

HWBHampers With Bite

Great hamper and great service

Great hamper/service and Delivered on time.
We will use Hampers With Bite again next year.
Katie provided and excellent service.

HWBHampers With Bite

Incorrect orders, late and non deliveries

Fernando

FernandoSydney

Amazing Hampers

I ordered several hampers and I was absolutely thrilled with each one. Each hamper was beautifully presented with quality items displayed inside. Very happy.

Store LocationOnline

Just don’t bother

The heading says it all really, save yourself the hassle and don’t bother wasting your time. Just a terrible terrible company.

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives