Vicki Smith

Vicki SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Gift Ever

This Company is reliable efficient and pleasant to talk to. I have purchased twice , and my recipients were very impressed. Great products, lovely presentation, and delivered on promised day. What more can I say, I am a very happy customer,

Patricia

PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not Happy

My complaint is.... Why do you ask for a delivery date and ignore it?
I asked that it be delivered on 19th April but arrived today.
I do not think that is good enough.
Not Happy.

A. Spencer

A. SpencerMelbourne

Fabulous pampering

My god daughter lives interstate and I wanted to send her something luxurious for her birthday. The Signature Botanicals hamper was perfect. A bottle of Rose Chandon, a beautiful bathrobe, yummy things to eat and a selection of high quality soaps and infusers. She loved it. Was totally thrilled and so was I. Excellent customer service, even answered a query on Easter Monday and took action to ensure my gift arrived safely on time. Would happily use them again

Ali M.

Ali M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast, efficient service.

Ordered Hamper on Sunday and it was delivered express to Brisbane on Tuesday. Most impressed! Recipient with birthday was even more impressed! I have bought 3 Hampers so far and will do so again. Thanks.

Eliane Gerges

Eliane GergesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it amazing gifts for all occasions

Best idea ever
Lots of choices suitable for all occasions
All my friends are loving their presents
Saved me time to think about a present And prices very reasonable

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Great customer service - excellent hamper

I ordered two hampers for a couple for their wedding day and they loved them. I had a hiccup with the one of the wrong hampers being sent however they rectified it and sent the correct one.
The bride and groom were really happy with the quality of products in the hamper and were delighted with them as gifts. I've also used this service previously to send a hamper to my father in law and he was most impressed. Highly recommended :)

Mel
Mel

Thanks for your prompt response Dan. The order number is #100151110. Happy to forward you through the correspondence I sent to the Customer Service team if you provide me with an email address.

Karen

KarenNortheast, VIC

Date Night Hamper

For a couple who had to postpone their wedding due to COVID, this gift was a special treat to brighten their day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Great feedback from gift recipients

Your beautiful self care hampers were warmly received by my friends for different occasions and the contemporary presentation and modern gifts were eye catching compared to some daggy companies out there. Breath of fresh air. Thank you

Pleasure personified

Absolutely beautiful hampers and customer service that is above and beyond. The hampers I've gifted have been received with the greatest pleasure.

Find out how Hampers With Bite compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Hampers with Bite always deliver the best quality and service.

Service and quality of Hampers With Bite's products are always top quality. They are my go to for gifts for friends and family and they always remark how great the produce is. I find them easy to deal with even when there has been some issues. Great customer Service, highly recommend them to everyone who needs to send that special gift.

Helen MerrittDowner 2602, ACT

The perfect to help with a recovery

I was going to send flowers to my son who recently had a rather traumatic accident and spent a few days in hospital. Then I decided that in the depths of my memory I recalled seeing "gift hampers" or something similar, on the internet. I did a search and found Hampers with Bite. It fitted the bill perfectly and he was delighted with it. A very lovely way to aid in the recovery process. Thanks a lot!!

Helen Merritt

Thank you very much! What a lovely touch to reply to my review!

BernieGee

BernieGee

Very delighted

Extremely delighted with the service and the quality of the hampers I have purchased for family and friends. Have recommended Hampers with Bite to other family members too. Will continue to use this service

Amy Zhao

Amy ZhaoSydney, NSW

Great Service!

Good quality, nice packaging and fast delivery (earlier than expected)! There are a good range of Hampers online as well. Highly recommend as a gift if you are uncertain what to get!

Very happy

Was very happy with the service and the recipient was extremely impressed and happy with the hamper that they received.

Awesome product!

Amazingly fast postage. Perfect gift to send to interstate family and friends. Gift was very love and appreciated from receiver.

sue

sueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Customer Service and great choice of hampers for all occasions

I had a slight issue with my hamper (which was my fault) and so reached out to Hampers to see if there was anything that they could do to assist in fixing the issue. The response I got was swift and really positive and they offered a solution to the issue that was more than I expected. An example of great customer service. Thank you so much! Highly recommended.

HWBHampers With Bite

Fabulous Hamper and Service, highly recommend!

Hamper looked amazing, nicely packaged and was delivered earlier than expected. Excellent service, great online system with updates. Highly recommend this service and products.

Store LocationVIC

Very recommended!

We love it! Good quality, nice packaging, fast delivery. This perfect for a presents. We are highly recommended. One of the best hampers in Melbourne!

Review collected in partnership with Hampers With Bite

Perfect Gift for someone afar !!

I was stuck for gift inspiration for my brother who lives in QLD. I came across Hampers With Bite on a google search. The whole experience was seamless from start to finish. The overall cost was within budget. And my brother loved receiving his goodie hamper!! Will definitely consider using again for those hard to buy for people !!

Care package

Great hamper, well packaged and the perfect care hamper for my friends who needed cheering up. More than happy to recommend this service and the products.

Natasked

Would someone return my emails?
I ordered a hamper and was advised it would be dispatched on Mon 24th November, to which that is not even a date. Was it dispatched Mon 23rd or Tues 24th?
I have enquired 3 times now, sent 3 emails, as to what date it was dispatched and have had no reply.
I have also asked for a tracking number, which was promised via email on dispatch.
I needed the hamper ASAP as told.
If it has not been dispatched. I have asked to cancel the order. As what it was intended for has passed, and is not required anymore.

Hi Nat
I'm so sorry to see you've had some issues with your order! If you could send me your order reference so I can have a look into what's happened here I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sad to hear that the occasion has now passed and would love the opportunity to look into this to get it rectified for you.
Please give us a call on 1300 795 802 between 9am and 5pm AEST tomorrow so we can get this sorted.

Kind regards
Beth | Customer Service Manager

Nat

[Order #100134074] (20 November 2020)
I will be at work tomorrow.

Nat

Can we cancel the order. I have sent you a another email, and no reply as of yet, just in case it’s gone to your companies spam box again!

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives