4.4

Noeline

NoelineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best ever!

Have used Hampers with Bite twice and have been so happy with the excellent service (both times the hampers have been delivered when they said they would be) and the quality and value of the hampers is perfect. Lovely packaging and the recipients of the hampers I ordered loved them. Will def use Hampers with Bite again.

Kirstin

KirstinNew South Wales

Simply Delightful

I ordered 2 hampers. 1 for a colleague and 1 for a friend to cheer them up. They were lovely and very good value. Great service and awesome communication. Absolutely recommend

Great service, excellent value

I've ordered three hampers from these guys over the last month. They were very helpful on the phone. There was an issue with one of the deliveries but they were very quick to rectify this. The other two hampers were perfect, surprisingly quick delivery given it was around Mother's Day. Excellent customer service. I'll definitely use them again.

Lindy

LindyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mothers Day Gift

My son sent me a hamper and I was so pleased to experience the quality and quantity of the food items. It was packed beautifully and arrived in excellent condition. I enjoyed all the vegan treats and want to thank Hampers With Bite for their professional hampers and service. I will certainly be sending family members back in Victoria one of these.

Justine

JustineLaunceston, TAS

You don't always get what you think you will

Store Locationonline
mel r.

mel r.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Ordered at 4pm and my friend received her hamper the next morning! I was so impressed did not think she would get it that quick seing as we are in Brisbane. Customer service with the company was great too! My friend loved her hamper :)

Fantastic customer service

I ordered a hamper for my mum for Mother's Day. The postage was fast and it was a lovely hamper, however, the wrong hamper was sent. I contacted customer service and they replied to me straight away and were very apologetic. They then sent out the hamper that I had ordered to my mum and she received it the next day! It was very impressive. I am so grateful. Will definitely be shopping with Hampers with Bite again!

Chris

ChrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Hampers!

I’ve used Hampers with Bite a few times now! And I LOVE how FULL these hampers are!!! They are practically bursting out of the box! You will NOT be disappointed!

Store LocationOnline

HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely satisfied and will keep using Hampers with Bite.

Customer service was brilliant; you get to chat to a 'live' agent who is always helpful and doesn't force you to buy an item/hamper that you don't like. They're great.

Store LocationHampers with Bite

You're most welcome, Beth. And I sincerely meant every word. Saraswathi

Marisa

MarisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Hamper

I bought the Easter hamper for family that live away and it was great value for money and beautifully presented, delivery was fast and product description accurate. I will def use Hampers With Bite again

Store LocationVic
Brodwyn

BrodwynLaunceston, TAS

Brought a lovely smile to a dear friend

I have felt rather hopeless not being able to support my friend who lives in a different state from me. Even though her nearby friends were helping her, I didn't know what I could do to let her know I was thinking of her. This company was recommended by a mutual friend and I was thrilled with the wide choice of boxes. The gift brought a much needed smile to her face. She said the quality of the products is very good and she was most appreciative.

Store LocationVictoria

Perfect Gift for Distanced Loved Onex

We received a hamper from our daughter and son in law because we couldn’t get together as we usually do at Easter. We sent them one then had ‘virtual drinks’

Store LocationHampers With Bite

awesome service

Hampers with Bite provided excellent service! I gave the wrong address and they still managed to get the hamper to the right place. The hamper was for my mother and she loved it!

Julie F.

Julie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mother's Day Hamper

Sent a Hamper for Mothers Day, Beautifully presented .
Had no issues with online ordering instructions were simply to follow.
There is a good variety of Hampers to chose from for any gender or age.
Will be using this company again.

Store LocationVictoria
Jacki R.

Jacki R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect gift for Mum

The range of products, ease of ordering and the prompt delivery were all fantastic. Customer service are easy to deal with and very helpful. I've used Hampers With Bite for both work and personal and wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service and products.

Florence

FlorenceSydney, NSW

Mothers Day Hamper

We sent a Hamper to my mother-in-law for Mothers Day, her comments were "everything in box is so beautiful" she really was pleased with our choice. Thanks Hampers with Bite.

Store LocationOnline purchase

My go to for hampers

I have used hampers with bites a few times now for gifts and they never disappoint. The presentation is beautiful and the products are all quality. Also there hampers are reasonable price

Store LocationOnline
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Mothers Day Hamper

Due to covid I couldn't travel interstate to see my mum, so I sent her a beautiful hamper. It arrived on time and my mum loved it. It was the loveliest sunrise for her and a a good variety of good quality products. I'd definitely use them again

Store LocationMelbourne
Fiona B.

Fiona B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic value and really awesome all round

Have now sent and received several hampers over the past two months and all have been delightful. Wonderful value, timely delivery and a great company to deal with. And I was so happy to realise that every order also gets a meal to a child in need at Dignity for Children. Beautiful hampers, wonderful company.

Erinna

ErinnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfection

I sent a hamper to my mum for Mother's Day, and it was perfect. Beautifully packaged, quality contents and no issues with delivery. My mum absolutely loved it. Highly recommend these hampers, there is a wide range to choose from, and the prices are great.

Emma

Emmaasked

Can anyone varify what the beer/wine products are like? Is it a quality beer or wine?

Many thanks

Sam
Sam

Happy with their service, especially that we could pick some extras to add to our orders. Excellent choice of wine! Everything delivered in good condition and at arranged time. Definitely five stars from our company.

HWBHampers With Bite

Hey Emma, we have a wide variety of wines and beers in our products including ones that are available in big stores like Liquor Land etc. We are big fans of quality and don't include anything we don't personally like the taste of in our hampers!

Majella Gasked

How do you actually get in touch with someone?. Ordered 2 hampers on dec 10th and still have not heard anything but money taken from PayPal. These were Christmas presents. Emailed company and no response. Very disappointed and will NOT use again I want a refund or will be raising a ticket with PayPal

Natasha G.Hampers With Bite

Hi Majella, my name is Rory I can assist can you please text me through your number 0433 293 391

Ann
Ann

Hi, hampers with bite have now replied.
Such a shame this has happened, im sure they will sort this out for you.
Good luck !

Majella G

I hope so. I have forwarded the number to the person who was to receive the hampers as I am the other side of the world. He will follow up for now and let’s hope it will be sorted

Get an answer from our members and Hampers With Bite representatives