1300 Insurance Pet Protect Comprehensive Pet Insurance

1300 Insurance Pet Protect Comprehensive Pet Insurance

See the Best Pet Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)

Mikki Bouchee

Mikki BoucheeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If your dog gets older than 9 they price you out so you leave....

I originally took out this insurance 11 years ago everything was included.......80% refund...excellent service..$500 annually..now they sent me a renewal for $2100 annually with many exclusions added during the years.

I have now cancelled my policy but they insist on the last months payment.....but take me to court....it is disgraceful......their service has gotten worse....and guess what they offered accident insurance....yeah great...she’s a boxer and lounges most of the day on the lounge....am putting my money in the bank for when my babe needs it.

Number of Pets1 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog
Claim MadeNo

Britta

BrittaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most vital insurance should you end up with a sick pet

We feel that this Pet Insurance has been great, easy to set up and claims are paid quickly, the Vet can lodge them online for us. We had this insurance since we adopted our 2 dogs.

Number of Pets2 pets