24/7 Plumber-Melbourne

• Rates and Fees
Andrew W.

Andrew W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

I paid for replacement of 10 m of sewer pipe and they fitted only 4m. They billed me for 10m. I paid for 10m. Its time to take them to VCAT

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

247 Local Plumber DO NOT LET THEM IN YOUR HOME, scammers and rip off merchants deregistered in NSW

Stellar

StellarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mr Plumber/1800Plumber/24/7Plumber/Rescue Enterprises

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers. Do not use

Charge exorbitant fees and do big do a good job. They are scammers. $500 for changing washers. Watch particularly a guy called Hayden. Do not use in any way whatsoever

nhroad

nhroadmelbourne

0 star really Terrible

This group came 8 weeks ago to look at the problem and quote $965, which I unfortunately paid. They said the same plumber who quoted would return the following day but this did not occur. Two other plumbers came, at different times, in the following weeks, to make a total of 4 visits, to try and rectify the issue, but EPIC FAIL. I now have a hole in my ceiling which was completely unnecessary. Another plumber came today and fixed in an hour and a half so charged half as much as this hopeless crew. How do they sleep at night?

Brian E.

Brian E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DON'T hire these guy's, you will be scammed

Paid call out fee of $110 (required payment upfront). Their plumber J came out to look at the pipe blockage and charged us $800 + (required payment upfront) to unblock. In less than 1 Hr, quoted us a further $1000 to replace a pipe (and requested upfront payment), which I declined thankfully. J the plumber unfortunately wasn't aware that water runs downhill, and was trying to unblock a pipe that was no longer in use and heading in the opposite direction. Awesome service (NOT!).

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

0 Star

Total Fraud.. ripped me off $4000 to unblock a pipe which I fixed it by myself with half an hour ( just by trying by myself ) as they were coming after two days. l had to pay another $135 Call out fee and and additional $3000 to sign the quote. When I rang them that I fixed it by myself and return the money. they simply refused and later offered half of the money. Not even a minute of cooling off period. I am taking them to the consumer affair and VBA. They are a group of scammers. I would be ashamed and hung my head in shame if I feed my family and kids with the stolen money from my fellow citizens.. Don't know how they feel proud on doing this.

Kathy K.

Kathy K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute rip off nothing but thives

Totally ripped off my 86 year old mother charged $3000 to unblock a toilet and a week later it blocked again and was told l had to pay another $200 Call out fee and and additional $4500 to fix the problems again very rude receptionist that refused to help or ring me back when promised they would ,totally and utterly worst unprofessional unskilled company ever and totally dishonest NEVER Use this company

Eva

Eva

Dishonest plumber DO NOT USE

24/7 Local plumbing (previously Everflo Plumbing in liquidation) are dishonest, overcharge and carry out defective work. DO NOT USE . Don't be fooled by low call out fee and fixed price quoting.

twillm

twillmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gas leak disaster

Sandra J.

Sandra J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do no use this company they are rip Off Merchants

Charged $200 call out $1559 for 20 minutes work. Requested itemized bill after 4phone calls told must email complaints. 2emails and 4calls later advised do-not give itemized account. Still unresolved.

Rip off - do not use this company!

Told me I needed a new hot water service and quoted an exorbitant price to replace it. Wanted full payment up front and then tried to negotiate the price down when I stated I thought it was too high.
Paid the call out fee and got a real plumber out who fixed the problem in 5 mins and didn't need to replace the HWS. Don't use this company!!

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE!

Do Not Use!
Opportunistic, Unprofessional, Charged $700 for 15 min work (joined an exposed 20mm flexible pipe I had accidentally put a screw in). After quoting $50 call out plus 1 hour minimum labor on phone.
Upon contacting the office I was told I would have to contact there Complaints department via email as they did not have phones. What reputable company needs a complaints department?

UNHAPPY/ More than terrible

Had blocked sewer (roots) they used water blast and didn't unblock just cleared some of the pipe (upfront $559+). Advised needed to dig ($4700+). Water Co. fully cleared blockage next day in few minutes...Will always rate NEGATIVE...

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Requested plumber to fix block drain

Do not use them!! I requested for plumber to unblock sewer drain. I asked for quote on phone but receptionist said she could not give me price because plumber had to access. There was promo online to get$75 off and free camera inspection. Call out fee was $49.00. So I went ahead. Guy came out with iPad. Did not even look at drain and just gave me price of $599+GST
Did not even mention $75 discount because he said how should I know !!
I said you should because you have taken on my job and it is your job to know.
The girl on the phone could have told me and I definitely would not go ahead. I rang to complain and was told no refund.
I just wasted $49 for a quote. Absolutely disgusting and misleading. Don’t fall for the trap.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warning do not use this Company!

Unhappy victim

Unhappy victimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RIP OFF MERCHANTS

This company charged me $630 for a camera inspection of the drain, stated the pipe was cracked and blocked by tree roots and replaced 2m of PVC piping for an additional $2600. This did not fix the problem and the replaced pipe was not blocked. I then had to call other plumbers to fix the actual problem at a fraction of the above cost.

DXL

DXL

Fraud! Worst company. BE aware of their sneaky skill to charge you

First of all, these guys are working under the different company name.

If you google, their details come up with different trading name. I assume it's on purpose.

They request your credit card details and charges under the name of booking acceptance. Beware of the company, they knew how to rip people off.

They often on high link on Google ad.

wayne

wayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excess fees

Charging $1500 more than other companies
High pressure sales and invoice very unclear
Dispute resolution met with little empathy and no intention of resolving.
bordering on aggressive with answers and comments.
Steer clear of this company.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give less than 1 star I would

Simple job to fix an exposed water pipe that had been hit by a nail. Sent photo of pipe prior to plumber arrival.
Weekend call out fee payment details taken over phone (fair enough), arrived late (to be expected), was here for less than 2 minutes saying straight up that they didn't stock the pipe (annoying, but happens I guess), kept call out fee (so very uncool).
Never again.