24/7 Plumber-Melbourne

24/7 Plumber-Melbourne

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Requested plumber to fix block drain

Do not use them!! I requested for plumber to unblock sewer drain. I asked for quote on phone but receptionist said she could not give me price because plumber had to access. There was promo online to get$75 off and free camera inspection. Call out fee was $49.00. So I went ahead. Guy came out with iPad. Did not even look at drain and just gave me price of $599+GST
Did not even mention $75 discount because he said how should I know !!
I said you should because you have taken on my job and it is your job to know.
The girl on the phone could have told me and I definitely would not go ahead. I rang to complain and was told no refund.
I just wasted $49 for a quote. Absolutely disgusting and misleading. Don’t fall for the trap.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warning do not use this Company!

Unhappy victim

Unhappy victimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RIP OFF MERCHANTS

This company charged me $630 for a camera inspection of the drain, stated the pipe was cracked and blocked by tree roots and replaced 2m of PVC piping for an additional $2600. This did not fix the problem and the replaced pipe was not blocked. I then had to call other plumbers to fix the actual problem at a fraction of the above cost.

DXL

DXL

Fraud! Worst company. BE aware of their sneaky skill to charge you

First of all, these guys are working under the different company name.

If you google, their details come up with different trading name. I assume it's on purpose.

They request your credit card details and charges under the name of booking acceptance. Beware of the company, they knew how to rip people off.

They often on high link on Google ad.

wayne

wayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excess fees

Charging $1500 more than other companies
High pressure sales and invoice very unclear
Dispute resolution met with little empathy and no intention of resolving.
bordering on aggressive with answers and comments.
Steer clear of this company.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give less than 1 star I would

Simple job to fix an exposed water pipe that had been hit by a nail. Sent photo of pipe prior to plumber arrival.
Weekend call out fee payment details taken over phone (fair enough), arrived late (to be expected), was here for less than 2 minutes saying straight up that they didn't stock the pipe (annoying, but happens I guess), kept call out fee (so very uncool).
Never again.

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They ripped me off. Do not use

Took the call out fee then got here didnt have any equipment came back took more money upfront then couldnt do the job. I wish I had read the reviews. They should be ashamed of themselves ripping people off.

They ripped me off

My hot water service died one night so I got them around early the next morning. They quoted me about $1500 more than the job was worth (though I didn't know it at the time) and they made me pay upfront so I couldn't get my money back once I realised I'd been had. Gotta admit though the service has been fine. Just wish I'd done my research beforehand. Would never use them again on principle.

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very bad service

They charge in advance and dont complete the job. I spent over $2500 for a job that was complete and tricked into signing a contract, and you cannot get your money back