28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

4.3

nat

natMelbourne

Not for me but would recommend

Sam is a very likeable and genuine guy. Great that he offers various levels of fitness level work outs but I didn't find them inspiring as same music every day. The diet didn't appeal to me as mostly salads and it's winter and most of the produce was out of season. I know a few people that have had amazing results with this program so would recommend - also the price is very reasonable for all that you do receive, just not for me.

Refund scam

Refund scamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst program of my life and i felt scammed

Start DateJuly 2020
A Consumer

A ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its Not Too Bad...

I found the workouts mind-numbingly boring! Same boring music repeated daily. I found a guy on Instagram with fun motivational music and mixed his workouts up tabata style workout flew!

Start DateMarch 2020

Jury's still out

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a positive experience on any level

I found that the exercises are repetitive and boring. I cancelled my membership at the end of the first month, however they had already debited my credit card for the next month.

My request for a refund was bluntly refused and when I asked for them to reconsider given they had taken my money for a service that I obviously have no intention of using and they just ignored my email.

I would NOT recommend this program, it has not been a positive experience for me at all.

DeeM

DeeMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Put my neck out

My first workout, rookie level, and 4 exercises in I put my neck out. I can barely move it. There was no warm up and the first exercises are literally flinging yourself around. I have been doing yoga for years and am intermediate level. I should have known better. Also there is no vegan diet option, not even some vegan options under the vegetarian plan. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it. Guess I'll go back to yoga.

carol

carolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watch your debits

Make sure you get confirmation if you cancel. I cancelled within an hour of downloading because it wasnt what i was looking for, they continued to debit and wont refund.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Leanne

LeanneBanks 2906, ACT

Best Program I have tried

K.I.S.S This program is the epitome of this principle, no fuss simple food to buy and easy to prepare, great swap feature if you are not feeling that food for dinner, not 1000 ingredients and 3 hours to make, tastes great ticks all the boxes. The exercise program is the same straight forward exercises that really hit the spot....all the spots. The educational videos are great I love the mind and body segments, self-sabotage was my key. Love your work, keep it up. I've tried them all, this by far is the best for me. Keeps you accountable ticking off your program as you work through it for the day. Day by day.

Find out how 28 by Sam Wood compares to other Diet Programs

Never used the program - no time

I signed up for the 28 Day Sam Wood program, but unfortunately due to time and limited funds (shopping for specific foods etc) I never used the program. I am sure the program is great if you have time and money to put the effort in, unfortunately with school, children and work, I just didn't have any time for myself. I knew my renewal was coming up and went onto the app to cancel but there was nowhere on the app to do so. I then had to leave my location due to asthma issues with smoke and was out of reception to login to my account on my computer to cancel and there is no option to call to cancel, and have now been charged for another 3 months that I again won't use. Its ridiculous that when trying to get a refund you cannot get one.

Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

Sam Woods program is life saving!

Has been great for me and hubby. 28 days in and already seeing results and loving that its more a lifestyle change than a strict diet.
Food is filling and all whole, real foods to keep us fuller for longer ans our bodies nourished!
Only regret is we didn't start earlier, but no better time than the present!

anushka.mahapatra

anushka.mahapatraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love 28!

Love the variety in the workouts offered and the food is tasty as well. The motivation Sam and his team provide is second to none. I look forward to getting my new workout everyday!

Start DateNovember 2019
Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Good but not realistic or sustainable

The food is tasty, the workouts are good and the program is effective. Positives out the way the program is unrealistic in terms of cost and time. All food is fresh veg and herbs and gourmet ingredients. We normally spend $250 a week on groceries for a family of 5. Since doing 28 we are spending $450 a week. Completely blows the budget.

The other problem is time. We spend all our spare time sourcing, prepping and cooking food. A recipe thats says 20 minutes prep will be closer to an hour.

This may be good for a stay at home Mum with tons of money but for the rest of us it can't be maintained.

Start DateOctober 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Can't use the program..

I purchased this program last year and didnt use it due to health and personnal challenges in my life. I was planing to use it when i am ready for it. My expectation have been that i can use it (for the first time) whenever i want to and thats what i understood when i did purchased it...
So i have been told, because I'm not an active member i have been taken out to permit to watch the videos and try starting to achieve my goals. I have paid good money and i should be able to start this 28 day challenge for the first time whenever i want to.
Very dissapointing to see that the understanding of this situation, care and suppport is not given at all.

Negative experience

Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Find out how 28 by Sam Wood compares to other Diet Programs

Its a lifestyke not a quick fix

So many yummy food options to suit everyone, exercise everyday for 28 minutes I love that the workouts are varied everyday. I find it is sustainable and easy to follow. 28 offers real results and I know it works when followed correctly. Their online support crew always friendly and available to help and a really positive encouraging online community, I have met some really lovely people thru arranged meet ups. I needed a change in my food and exercise and 28 helped me achieve that, realising that healthy food is delicious and the workouts are fun and challenging. The program also compliments my love of running.

Start DateMarch 2016
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

It’s my life now. I’m on such a happy path I have reached my goal weight and have maintained for over two years.

Start DateFebruary 2016
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
MissHP

MissHPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely brilliant program - don't put it off, please try it today

I have tried a few other programs and this by far is the best! The food is fantastic (including the GF options which I cook for my husband (you can adjust pretty much all the recipes to GF), customer service excellent but best of all Sam cares deeply for 28ers! He is a realistic and genuine trainer that understands the complexities of doing programs such as these for clients that have young families. Please do yourself a favour and try 28! It's life changing. Don't forget that research shows that it can take AT LEAST 66 days to create a habit, so try to commit to 28 for at least 3 months, and if you stick with it, you'll fall in love with the new you!

Start DateOctober 2018
ashley.davies.10420

ashley.davies.10420Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't bother!!

Start DateMay 2019
Elsa D.

Elsa D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great food and realistic program

The food in this program is real and delicious. You have the option to swap meals out if you don't like what's there, and it also caters for many general dietary requirements. I've tried a few different things over the years and so far, this program is the one that fits in the best with my lifestyle. Only 28mins of exercise a day - very achievable - and, once you get the hang of the meal planning/prep, cooking is easy as well.

Start DateJanuary 2019