28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

Unicorn E.

Unicorn E.Southern and Hills, SA

Buyer Beware!

My account was removed suddenly, so contacted "Sam's Crew". Told that my account never existed and made to feel like an idiot. Sent proof to show that it did yet reply was they had no evidence of this. Despite account not existing, admin automatically took funds from credit card every three months without asking first. Disgusting...will take to Consumer Affairs and ACCC. SCAM! would upload prrof of purchase but never received a receipt. Just shows on CC

Jane T

Jane TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I loved it and so did my family

I joined the program to get in shape and learn how to cook healthy food. I loved the program and my family loved the nutritious meals. thank you for helping me lose weight and teach my house some healthy habits

Start DateFebruary 2020
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight
Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible program

I’m 4 months post partum and this program is exactly what I need to make sure I’m eating healthy nutritious meals while getting to work out at home. With a young baby I don’t have time, or a carer to help with baby if I were to go to the gym. 2 weeks in and I’m 4kgs down. Love this program so much!

Start DateMay 2018
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Highly recommend

Food, exercise, mind and support, what more could you ask for? You get out what you put in and I've seen great results when I'm committed. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to improve their lifestyle.

LucindaW

LucindaWPerth, WA

Amazing program

Start DateOctober 2017
Sarah L.

Sarah L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous program!

The program is very easy to follow and full of variety. The team are constantly evolving and improving and introducing new features. I’ve been doing the program for over 4yrs now and I love it.

Start DateJune 2016

Delicious Food. Do-able Exercise Plan

Food is definitely filling - even for my 100kg husband.
I followed the program to suit me - Half hour exercise first thing in the morning and I usually only made the dinners and snacks. Still lost weight and feel amazing!

Kate

KatePerth, WA

The program I have been searching for!!

Such a do-able program, it fits in to your daily life, you don't feel like you're 'not allowed to eat this or that' and restricted from normal life - because the ethos is everything in balance and progress not perfection. We are humans, after all! It has helped me to focus on the importance of moving my body everyday, in whatever capacity I can manage. I recommend 28 to anyone who asks me!

Start DateOctober 2018
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Excellent !!!

I was so pleasantly surprised - every aspect is covered to help you achieve your weight loss & health goals . Highly motivational, amazing yummy easy eating plans, flexible and wealth of information . Thank you Sam, I’m so happy I found my go - to guidance to help me achieve my weight loss goals !!! Many thanks again , Tina

Start DateSeptember 2020

SDen

SDenSydney

Caution over cancelled plans

I was shocked to realise, after cancelling my plan that I was still being charged. Due to life at the time it took a while to realise. This also happened to a friend, which makes me wonder. The company claimed they don’t monitor usage of accounts, so had no mechanism to reach out and see if I was still engaged. I don’t quite believe this.... due to the monthly charge, there is no requirement for the company to provide receipts, which if emailed to me rather than just in account information in the app, would have been much more transparent.

Maggs

MaggsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only used exercise program

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guys be warned save your money!!!

Guys be warned save your money!!! Paid for the month upfront, did not get acess to support groups such as Facebook ect, also took the team more then a week to respond to any emails ect, as I felt lack of support and did not feel I was getting what I paid for i immediately cancelled and requested a refund as fair, but they plainly refuse, in a time like this to see such a lack of support, and to keep someone's money when they did not provide what they advertised is truly disgusting!!!! Currently have a case through consumer affairs and the accc to stop company's like this rorting people! Just wanted to warn you all as money is so valuable at a time like this you deserve to get what you pay for x

Miss M

Miss MSydney, NSW

Scam to catch people out of you don’t cancel your subscription

The program itself is not too bad however the moment you have an account issue, if you don’t cancel your subscription, they continue to bill you. Other programs out there that offer more support and won’t scam you.

nat

natMelbourne

Not for me but would recommend

Sam is a very likeable and genuine guy. Great that he offers various levels of fitness level work outs but I didn't find them inspiring as same music every day. The diet didn't appeal to me as mostly salads and it's winter and most of the produce was out of season. I know a few people that have had amazing results with this program so would recommend - also the price is very reasonable for all that you do receive, just not for me.

Refund scam

Refund scamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst program of my life and i felt scammed

Start DateJuly 2020

A Consumer

A ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its Not Too Bad...

I found the workouts mind-numbingly boring! Same boring music repeated daily. I found a guy on Instagram with fun motivational music and mixed his workouts up tabata style workout flew!

Start DateMarch 2020

Jury's still out

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a positive experience on any level

I found that the exercises are repetitive and boring. I cancelled my membership at the end of the first month, however they had already debited my credit card for the next month.

My request for a refund was bluntly refused and when I asked for them to reconsider given they had taken my money for a service that I obviously have no intention of using and they just ignored my email.

I would NOT recommend this program, it has not been a positive experience for me at all.

DeeM

DeeMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Put my neck out

My first workout, rookie level, and 4 exercises in I put my neck out. I can barely move it. There was no warm up and the first exercises are literally flinging yourself around. I have been doing yoga for years and am intermediate level. I should have known better. Also there is no vegan diet option, not even some vegan options under the vegetarian plan. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it. Guess I'll go back to yoga.