28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sam Woods program is life saving!

Has been great for me and hubby. 28 days in and already seeing results and loving that its more a lifestyle change than a strict diet.
Food is filling and all whole, real foods to keep us fuller for longer ans our bodies nourished!
Only regret is we didn't start earlier, but no better time than the present!

anushka.mahapatra

anushka.mahapatraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love 28!

Love the variety in the workouts offered and the food is tasty as well. The motivation Sam and his team provide is second to none. I look forward to getting my new workout everyday!

Start DateNovember 2019
Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Good but not realistic or sustainable

The food is tasty, the workouts are good and the program is effective. Positives out the way the program is unrealistic in terms of cost and time. All food is fresh veg and herbs and gourmet ingredients. We normally spend $250 a week on groceries for a family of 5. Since doing 28 we are spending $450 a week. Completely blows the budget.

The other problem is time. We spend all our spare time sourcing, prepping and cooking food. A recipe thats says 20 minutes prep will be closer to an hour.

This may be good for a stay at home Mum with tons of money but for the rest of us it can't be maintained.

Start DateOctober 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Can't use the program..

I purchased this program last year and didnt use it due to health and personnal challenges in my life. I was planing to use it when i am ready for it. My expectation have been that i can use it (for the first time) whenever i want to and thats what i understood when i did purchased it...
So i have been told, because I'm not an active member i have been taken out to permit to watch the videos and try starting to achieve my goals. I have paid good money and i should be able to start this 28 day challenge for the first time whenever i want to.
Very dissapointing to see that the understanding of this situation, care and suppport is not given at all.

Negative experience

Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Its a lifestyke not a quick fix

So many yummy food options to suit everyone, exercise everyday for 28 minutes I love that the workouts are varied everyday. I find it is sustainable and easy to follow. 28 offers real results and I know it works when followed correctly. Their online support crew always friendly and available to help and a really positive encouraging online community, I have met some really lovely people thru arranged meet ups. I needed a change in my food and exercise and 28 helped me achieve that, realising that healthy food is delicious and the workouts are fun and challenging. The program also compliments my love of running.

Start DateMarch 2016
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

It’s my life now. I’m on such a happy path I have reached my goal weight and have maintained for over two years.

Start DateFebruary 2016
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

MissHP

MissHPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely brilliant program - don't put it off, please try it today

I have tried a few other programs and this by far is the best! The food is fantastic (including the GF options which I cook for my husband (you can adjust pretty much all the recipes to GF), customer service excellent but best of all Sam cares deeply for 28ers! He is a realistic and genuine trainer that understands the complexities of doing programs such as these for clients that have young families. Please do yourself a favour and try 28! It's life changing. Don't forget that research shows that it can take AT LEAST 66 days to create a habit, so try to commit to 28 for at least 3 months, and if you stick with it, you'll fall in love with the new you!

Start DateOctober 2018
ashley.davies.10420

ashley.davies.10420Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't bother!!

Start DateMay 2019

Elsa D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great food and realistic program

The food in this program is real and delicious. You have the option to swap meals out if you don't like what's there, and it also caters for many general dietary requirements. I've tried a few different things over the years and so far, this program is the one that fits in the best with my lifestyle. Only 28mins of exercise a day - very achievable - and, once you get the hang of the meal planning/prep, cooking is easy as well.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Karen Q

Karen QBrighton East

A lifestyle change for real people

Only program I've managed to stick with!

I've tried many programs over the years and this is the only one I've managed to stick with. I find the workouts with multiple fitness levels and modifications are achievable for all. The food is simple, wholesome and recipes are easy to follow. There is 24/7 support from Sam's Crew and Sam checks in daily. Expect big results if you FOLLOW THE PROGRAM!

Cara W

Cara WPerth

Realistic and manageable lifestyle program

Moira

MoiraBrisbane

Great all round program - love it!

Started on the Low Impact option which suited my injuries and progressed up the levels as needed.
No calorie counting as meals are nutritionally balanced over the day/week/month. Meals are tasty and filling. Ability to swap meals based on personal likes and choose a particular diet GF, DF, vegetarian etc.
FB group has excellent support and information.
Easy to follow program via the App or website.
Teaches long term good habits.

Life changing and sustainable

This program is second to none. This is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix. Only real food that you prepare yourself. So educational and the workouts are much easier to fit in to your day at home, than finding the time to get to the gym. The support from Sam, the 28 crew & the online community tops off an amazing program. After being a member for 2.5yrs, I think I’m pretty sold on the program. Have never stuck to something for so long!

Jodi W

Jodi WPerth

Brilliant!

Love the food, love the workouts and really really love the results - weight loss, better sleep, more energy (and amazed that I look forward to my daily workouts!)

Zar

ZarBerry

Awesome program and community

This is a lifestyle not a diet. 28 minutes of daily exercise plus delicious food - totally sustainable! The support from the Crew is outstanding.

Sam’s Program Really Works!!!

Firstly, I lost close to 20kgs on this program! I still use it, however it is to maintain my healthy lifestyle. The meal plan is easy to follow/prepare/cook - all real food and easy for my family to follow. I love that it takes the pressure off the “what to make for my family this week” saga! The workouts are only a tiny portion of my day - I get self conscious in gyms so I can workout at home, in my daggy clothes, with my own daggy music! My kids now join in too! LOVE LOVE LOVE this program!

KittyK

KittyKGeelong

I actually do it!

I've been with Sam's program for about two years now and am finally seeing lines on my body I didn't know existed. Achievable exercises, the food is healthy and yum and you can modify it. The mantra is "progress not perfection", which for me makes it way more accessible.

Totally changed my life

I love the recipes and so many are family faves. Quick to cook too so no hassle after work. The exercises are totally doable and fit into your busy life so easily. Still a work in progress but happy to be in for the long haul.