28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 28 by Sam Wood? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nat
Nat

Be careful

Be careful, they will continue to charge you even if you only sign up for three months and remove your credit card details. They retain your card details and charge you for another whole three months. It’s a scam.

Misse83
Misse83AU

Cancellation not transparent.

Agree with the others regarding being careful of the "roll over" and cancel anytime which doesn't seem to actually be honoured. I had cancelled the program end of Jan and I have just been charged for the next 3 months. I have checked for the "check in emails" and there are none in Feb so I was sure the cancellation had gone through. I have just cancelled AGAIN after noticing the next 3 month charge on my card and noticed now that they don't send out a email confirming the cancellation. A little bit deceitful so that now you have no way of proving that it was cancelled.

Scam Warning!

They put in small print that its a rollover program, before you know it you a charge again with no way to dispute it, absolutely disgusting behaviour from a company.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Agree with others - subscription is not transparent and you get hit with a huge bill charged to your credit card

In addition, didn’t find the program helpful at all. Doesn’t show you anything you don’t already know.

Also customer service say “too bad so sad” when you ask them to refund the subscription fee you didn’t know you had (paraphrasing haha but it was deplorable, dismissive “customer service”).

Jamesk811
Jamesk811Sydney, NSW

Will not cancel your subscription if you email them then hide behind their T&C's

Absolutely appalling behavior by this business. I did not use the service even ONCE in the 3 month initial charge. I sent them an email within the last month before the recurring charge asking for cancellation and I thought it was done so I forgot about it. I even looked on the "My account" for a cancel button but there is no obvious button. Now they have charged me $150 for an extra 3 months and are refusing to refund me. I will be going to Fair Trading and disputing this with my bank as well.

Beware of this business and their practices, they have no Customer Service and its all about profits for them.

Lisa
Lisa

Dangerous exercises following c section

I signed up to their postpartum course to help me get back into exercise after my c section thinking as it was designed by a women’s health physiotherapist it would be safe.

A good portion of the workout and yoga classes contain exercises women are told to avoid in the months following a cesarean. There are no warnings or modifications offered. They should be specific in stating that their postnatal program is only suitable for vaginal births.

Start DateSeptember 2021
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
jmb
jmb

Loving this, so good to have everything in one place

From warm ups to workouts of your choice and level. Even pregnancy workouts Recipes and shopping lists and mindfulness, Yoga.
Easy to navigate on computer or phone. Motivating for me esp at my age

Rochelle67
Rochelle67sydney

Programme that works and is always evolving

A 'fitness' programme that offers nothing

Absolutely nothing. Terrible, repetitive exercises by the most uncoordinated trainer I've ever seen. The meals are very good but nothing you can't find online or with better fitness providers, plus, they aren't even tailored for the individuals need!
Sam Wood comes across in his videos as a self righteous, arrogant man that sells you on the idea you do his 28 minute workout, then you go and do supplemental exercises! How this is a viable business confuses me.
Why pay for over priced poorly arranged exercises when you can get cheaper and better? Body Coach, Centr etc.

Fantastic program

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Cancellation of your subscription

I joined the program for the 8 week challenge. I picked the 3 months subscription. I didn't realise that you actually had to tell them you wanted to cancel. They charged my card for another 3 months and won't refund the money even though I have cancelled and won't use their service. It is a lot of money when you are on a tight budget as it is. I guess this is their way of making money easy. They should give you the option of refunding the money.

Row
RowSydney Surrounds, NSW

CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

I joined the program in May, 2020 and completed it. At the end of the 28 days I tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me. Due to this I didn't think I needed to do anything else, especially because it said there were no lock in contracts. I just realised I have been paying for 9 months for a service I have never used. Make sure people you stop these payments and don't get ripped off like I did. They will just throw the terms & conditions in your face. What a disgraceful company. I would never recommend them to anyone. Shame on you Sam and your Crew.

JLP
JLP

Please be aware of cancellation!!

Tanya C
Tanya CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is my life now and I can't live without it

I started doing Sam's workouts free on facebook during lockdown in june2020. I instantly fell in love with the workouts and ohh how I sweated.
As the gyms weren't opening any time soon, I joined the 28 by sam wood lifestyle and haven't looked back. The food, exercise and community are amazing.

CLP
CLP

Not worth the money

I joined the app during my pregnancy and have been mostly disappointed! $59 per month is extremely expensive compared to what a used to pay with KIC. I really enjoyed the pregnancy Pilates video however there was only one available to watch. My feedback would be to have more Pilates videos and charge less per month.