28 by Sam Wood

28 by Sam Wood

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Cancellation of your subscription

I joined the program for the 8 week challenge. I picked the 3 months subscription. I didn't realise that you actually had to tell them you wanted to cancel. They charged my card for another 3 months and won't refund the money even though I have cancelled and won't use their service. It is a lot of money when you are on a tight budget as it is. I guess this is their way of making money easy. They should give you the option of refunding the money.

Row

RowSydney Surrounds, NSW

CANCELLING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

I joined the program in May, 2020 and completed it. At the end of the 28 days I tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me. Due to this I didn't think I needed to do anything else, especially because it said there were no lock in contracts. I just realised I have been paying for 9 months for a service I have never used. Make sure people you stop these payments and don't get ripped off like I did. They will just throw the terms & conditions in your face. What a disgraceful company. I would never recommend them to anyone. Shame on you Sam and your Crew.

Please be aware of cancellation!!

Tanya C

Tanya CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is my life now and I can't live without it

I started doing Sam's workouts free on facebook during lockdown in june2020. I instantly fell in love with the workouts and ohh how I sweated.
As the gyms weren't opening any time soon, I joined the 28 by sam wood lifestyle and haven't looked back. The food, exercise and community are amazing.

CLP

CLP

Not worth the money

I joined the app during my pregnancy and have been mostly disappointed! $59 per month is extremely expensive compared to what a used to pay with KIC. I really enjoyed the pregnancy Pilates video however there was only one available to watch. My feedback would be to have more Pilates videos and charge less per month.

Unicorn E.

Unicorn E.Southern and Hills, SA

Buyer Beware!

My account was removed suddenly, so contacted "Sam's Crew". Told that my account never existed and made to feel like an idiot. Sent proof to show that it did yet reply was they had no evidence of this. Despite account not existing, admin automatically took funds from credit card every three months without asking first. Disgusting...will take to Consumer Affairs and ACCC. SCAM! would upload prrof of purchase but never received a receipt. Just shows on CC

Jane T

Jane TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I loved it and so did my family

I joined the program to get in shape and learn how to cook healthy food. I loved the program and my family loved the nutritious meals. thank you for helping me lose weight and teach my house some healthy habits

Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible program

I’m 4 months post partum and this program is exactly what I need to make sure I’m eating healthy nutritious meals while getting to work out at home. With a young baby I don’t have time, or a carer to help with baby if I were to go to the gym. 2 weeks in and I’m 4kgs down. Love this program so much!

Highly recommend

Food, exercise, mind and support, what more could you ask for? You get out what you put in and I've seen great results when I'm committed. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to improve their lifestyle.

LucindaW

LucindaWPerth, WA

Amazing program

Sarah L.

Sarah L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous program!

The program is very easy to follow and full of variety. The team are constantly evolving and improving and introducing new features. I’ve been doing the program for over 4yrs now and I love it.

Delicious Food. Do-able Exercise Plan

Food is definitely filling - even for my 100kg husband.
I followed the program to suit me - Half hour exercise first thing in the morning and I usually only made the dinners and snacks. Still lost weight and feel amazing!

Kate

KatePerth, WA

The program I have been searching for!!

Such a do-able program, it fits in to your daily life, you don't feel like you're 'not allowed to eat this or that' and restricted from normal life - because the ethos is everything in balance and progress not perfection. We are humans, after all! It has helped me to focus on the importance of moving my body everyday, in whatever capacity I can manage. I recommend 28 to anyone who asks me!

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Excellent !!!

I was so pleasantly surprised - every aspect is covered to help you achieve your weight loss & health goals . Highly motivational, amazing yummy easy eating plans, flexible and wealth of information . Thank you Sam, I’m so happy I found my go - to guidance to help me achieve my weight loss goals !!! Many thanks again , Tina

SDen

SDenSydney

Caution over cancelled plans

I was shocked to realise, after cancelling my plan that I was still being charged. Due to life at the time it took a while to realise. This also happened to a friend, which makes me wonder. The company claimed they don’t monitor usage of accounts, so had no mechanism to reach out and see if I was still engaged. I don’t quite believe this.... due to the monthly charge, there is no requirement for the company to provide receipts, which if emailed to me rather than just in account information in the app, would have been much more transparent.

Maggs

MaggsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only used exercise program

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guys be warned save your money!!!

Guys be warned save your money!!! Paid for the month upfront, did not get acess to support groups such as Facebook ect, also took the team more then a week to respond to any emails ect, as I felt lack of support and did not feel I was getting what I paid for i immediately cancelled and requested a refund as fair, but they plainly refuse, in a time like this to see such a lack of support, and to keep someone's money when they did not provide what they advertised is truly disgusting!!!! Currently have a case through consumer affairs and the accc to stop company's like this rorting people! Just wanted to warn you all as money is so valuable at a time like this you deserve to get what you pay for x

Miss M

Miss MSydney, NSW

Scam to catch people out of you don’t cancel your subscription

The program itself is not too bad however the moment you have an account issue, if you don’t cancel your subscription, they continue to bill you. Other programs out there that offer more support and won’t scam you.

nat

natMelbourne

Not for me but would recommend

Sam is a very likeable and genuine guy. Great that he offers various levels of fitness level work outs but I didn't find them inspiring as same music every day. The diet didn't appeal to me as mostly salads and it's winter and most of the produce was out of season. I know a few people that have had amazing results with this program so would recommend - also the price is very reasonable for all that you do receive, just not for me.

Refund scam

Refund scamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst program of my life and i felt scammed