Chefgood

• Timely DeliveryYes (97%) · No (3%)

EatOutWithJo

EatOutWithJoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious & Convenient!

I have enjoyed the Chefgood slim & trim meals for the last 2 weeks now and have already noticed a positive difference in the way I look and feel! I love that each meal is perfectly portioned with only 350 calories per meal, it’s very convenient. Each meal has tasted fresh and flavoursome and has left me feeling full and satisfied for hours. The delivery has always been on time, and I can't wait to have the satay chicken, sweet potato, broccoli & brown rice again.

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Chicken tandoori

WOW! That was the best wrap EVER!!! I definitely need to order this a few more times each week!! Prepared as instructed and yummy! I am really enjoying all these prepared meals! Giving me lots of extra time each day to do things I really enjoy!

Elena

ElenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious and Convenient

I loved the Chef Good meals. They are nutritional, quick, easy and convenient. For a busy working person like me it works because my meals are sorted for the week. Not to mention it’s made by real chefs.

Simon P.Chefgood

Thanks for this 5-star review Elena! Nice photos and cute dog :)

Agreekable

AgreekableGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to prep for the week!

I got my first order of the week of Chefgood, and I’m really impressed of the quality and flavour of the is great. I also like the variety and being able to choose what I want for the week. The options are great, from Ravioli, Gnocchi with sage and butter to Singapore noodles to Massaman Curry. Absolutely super delicious, and very fresh. It makes it very convenient and easy to be able to eat healthy during the week with a busy day job, and not have to worry about cooking or grabbing lunch. If you’re looking to try a different meal delivery option, highly recommend trying Chefgood a go, it’s definitely a great meal option!

Simon P.Chefgood

Hey Agreekable! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback :) have a great week!

Convenient and yum

I loved the convenience of these fresh and ready to go meals. No thought had to be put into meal prep as I had these delicious meals waiting in the fridge. Very impressed!

Simon P.Chefgood

Thanks so much for sharing your review Anabelle! We appreciate your support :)

Adamelb

Adamelb

I can’t believe people rate this so highly

A third of my first delivery wrongly supplied. I complained and they credited promptly (though I later realised not all of it) to stop me reviewing badly. Then I ate the food. Worst ham toastie I could possibly imagine. Lamb Tagine with one grisly piece of lamb and some fat globules swimming in bland sauce. Leek toastie with only the green bits - chewy and disgusting, had to throw out. Chicken salad flavourless and they forgot to include the salad leaves. Other meals: mediocre would be a generous description. Utter disbelief and disappointment. I feel like all the reviews I read before purchasing it must be some sort of mass hallucination or scam. Chefbad. It has ruined my week.

Deni

DeniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and delicious

I have really enjoyed my first chef good box! The meals have been delicious, good portion size and it’s amazing the time it has saved me! I look forward to trying the selection of meals for my box next week :D

Louise

LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty, convenient and fresh

I was sceptical being a bit of a foodie and having preference to making things myself from scratch. Surprisingly delicious! Very tasty little meals, with wide variety of different meals to choose from each week. Taste very fresh, perfectly portioned, definitely better than any other bought meal prep fresh or frozen I have tried. I also like that you can pause or cancel subscription easily. Other than the salads, they also freeze well so if eating out, not wasted.

Amy L.

Amy L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fresh, healthy & convenient meals

Love my Chefgood delivery! the quality of Chefgood is fantastic especially compared to other mealprep services I've tried. I also love that not only is it healthy and fresh (not frozen) it also has no preservatives.
Ive found many sauces in other mealpreps have preservaties. Cant wait to order again

Simon P.Chefgood

Hey Amy! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback :) have a great weekend!

Connie

Connie

Delicious and convenient

Ever since I started on a Chefgood plan, I've noticed that I am better able to control my eating habits and portion control. I love that each week I am able to select new dishes as well as classics to try, and that each of these are healthy as well as super flavourful. Website is also very easy to navigate as well, Definitely would recommend trying them!

Simon P.Chefgood

Thanks so much for sharing your review Connie! We appreciate your support :)

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple and Easy

Love how their meals are packed well and it includes ice pack in the box to ensure they remain fresh during delivery. I like how each meal is portioned accordingly and it helps me control my food intake each meal. The menu options on their website are great

Timely DeliveryNo

ElwoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response to query

Delivery was wrong, one meal had spilt in the box so I was one meal down. Have tried to contact them twice via email. No response. It’s not worth the money.

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Yum and easy, delivered on time to the right address and has made my week very easy now I have these meals ready to go!
Thank you chef good. Highly recommend

Ellie P

Ellie PSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect way to lose those covid KILOS!!!

I am currently on week 1 of the new slim and trim after covid made me put on 20kgs :( I am so happy to say in the first week I have already lost 3kilos and I love how good the food tastes and the variety is amazing

helensleeman0209

helensleeman0209Southwest, VIC

Excellent Meals

I have been on the weight loss meals for about 2weeks now I have dropped about 4.5kgs so far. I was pleasantly surprised with the meals. Very tasty i haven't found one that I don't like.

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Tasty & Convenient

I am always on the go and find it hard to plan meals. Chef Good has been a great solution for me! Food is super tasty, super healthy and super convenient. Delivered to your door in cooled packaging there is no thought required and it is very cost effective.

Sarah R.

Sarah R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am OBSESSED! Convenient, Tasty & so Healthy!

michael

michaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Micky Goonan from MAFS

It’s no lie I love getting out the cutlery (Usually the old wooden spoon) and having some fun.

However I dived into Chef good head first with my knife and fork and I must say ZERO regrets.
The food is restaurant quality and I really do mean that. It’s safe to say by the end of your meal you will drop the cutlery and lick the tub clean, believe me you will agree there is zero shame in that after you give it a go.
What do you have to lose except the KILOS so look down at your tummy and hope it writes you a post card, because you’re one click away from it leaving you.
XOXO

Timely DeliveryYes

Sceptical but haven’t tried it yet

Be aware that you have to order by 11:30pm the previous Monday otherwise you will be waiting two whole starving weeks for your food to arrive. And that is a long time to wait for food! Great speedy replies from the people there, though. A couple of stars because I haven’t tried their food yet, and I still have to wait another week. And another couple of stars because their customer service is so great!

Reviewer
Reviewer

Well, I didn’t see that part. But thank you very much for your reply. I feel, upon retrospect, that I want to change this comment as I do feel like a one star is not very fair for a lot of food that I have not tried yet.

This is perfect!

Chefgood is convenient and absolutely delicious meals. Recommend anyone wanting quick and satisfying meals. Perfect for keeping track of your calories each day.
I’ve really enjoyed receiving these meals each week.

Natashaasked

HI, where do your meals originate from? I am in Adelaide and am concerned about delivery times during Covid?

MJ R.
MJ R.

From Adelaide of course. The meals are cooked and packaged fresh. Obviously needing to be refrigerated. So delivery is between 7am-7.30am. With great packaging to give you time to get them in your fridge. Has helped me so much during this Covid time.

Simon P.Chefgood

Hi Natasha, thanks for reaching out! We are based in Melbourne and our deliveries are not affected by the Covid situation. As a food factory, we already have strict food safety procedures and we have implemented additional protective measures in response to COVID-19 (contact less deliveries, increased sanitation frequency, etc...). I hope that answers your questions. If you want any other information, feel free to ask.

Natasha

Thanks for your prompt reply @simon

Celticasked

I am a full time worker and do not like to cook when I get home. I’m looking for something nutritious and easy and tasty and from the reviews the meals seem to be just that , it seems most of the problems is with your customer service team which really puts me off ordering with your company. If you don’t have a great customer service, customers will not trust your company in handling their purchases. I will check out other food delivery company review before I make a solid decision.

Simon P.Chefgood

Hi Celtic, thank you for your question and your feedback on the reviews. Our customers love our meals, and you are correct, most of our negative reviews are around customer service issues. Our quick growth has stretched our small but growing in house CS team, it is one of the main reasons why it created some frustration with delayed answers. It is our priority for 2020 to offer the best experience possible for our customers and we are putting a lot of effort towards that. We would love to see you trying our meals and give us your feedback on your experience with us. You can use the coupon FIRST20 at checkout to get $20 off you first order :).

Thanks Simon P. I will have a think about it Regards

Sonia

Soniaasked

I have made 10 calls to your company at all different times and no one answers the phone. Can some please contact me????

Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

I had this too pre Christmas but had contact straight away when I contacted them via Facebook. Hope this helps

Get an answer from our members and Chefgood representatives

Other Food Delivery Services