Chefgood
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chefgood

Pros

Fresh, flavourful meals
Variety of meal options available
Convenient to heat up

Felicity
FelicityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient & Delicious Vegan Options

Ugly Swan
Ugly SwanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the variety

I love the variety of food. I have already lost 5 kilos being on the program for two weeks. I have told all my friends about it. I think it is great that you can swap out food that you don't like. Easy program love it and highly recommend

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a details + great review! We're glad you're enjoying the variety of our meals and the flexibility of our plans!

Sue
Sue

Excellent food

The food is very tasty, lots of flavour. There is a great choice of meals. I am doing the program for weight loss and the portion sizes are spot on. They fill me up and don’t leave me hungry. I have been recommending GoodChef to all my friends who are sick of cooking

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Sue, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a details + great review! We're glad you're enjoying the portion size, and the convenience of our meals!

Kim
KimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not good at all

Chicken cacciatore was very watery with a very odd taste, not nice at all, meat in “steak” with pepper gravy was so tough I couldn’t eat it, I am dreading eating the rest of the meals. These are to expensive to not enjoy. Very small watery serves. Back to you foods for me

Correne P.
Correne P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Delicious!

I am happily surprised at how GOOD every meal has been! I’ve tried almost 20 different dishes, and have not faulted any (and I’m fussy). They’re a great portion size; the meat quality has been superb (I cannot handle cheap meat); the flavours delicious. I was also using other meal services (that you need to cook yourself) and have since stopped those subscriptions for the time being. I am hoping they bring out family portions and/or toddler friendly meals too. Because then I wouldn’t need to cook at all!!

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Correne, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a details + great review! We're glad you're enjoying the portion size, quality and taste of our meals!

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow! Restaurant quality.

Very good serving sizes and absolutely amazing quality. All while fitting in with my low calorie meal plan. Amazing. Slightly more expensive than other pre made meal delivery services but 100% worth the few extra bucks!

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Emma, we're glad to hear you're finding our meals amazing quality & worth the price. Thanks for leaving us a review :)

GeorgiaW
GeorgiaW

Super convenient and delicious

The food is delicious, convenient, there is plenty of variety and it is quite filling. I have used Chefgood a few times now and am always really happy with everything.

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Georgia, we're glad to hear you're finding our food delicious, convenient and filling! Thanks for the review :)

Great quality meals that are healthy

Excellent range of meal choices that are very healthy and well-portioned. Great quality ingredients too, much better than other ready made meal services I’ve tried. I’d definitely recommend trying Chef Good.

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Jane, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review + for your recommendation :) We're glad to hear you're enjoying our meals, finding the portions great and the quality great too!

Beep295
Beep295Sydney, NSW

So tasty!

Meals are a decent size & I was so surprised how tasty they are! I plan to have Chefgood delivered on particularly busy weeks at work where I don’t have time to cook. A great solution for us. So great the options are varied & so far not one meal has been average - they’re all delicious!

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi there, we really appreciate your feedback + review! We're glad you're finding all our meals varied and tasty :)

Find out how Chefgood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

What a waste of time choosing meals

Spent time creating an account only to be rejected because Chefgood only accept Visa & Mastercard.
Went to the trouble of choosing meals; swapping left, right and centre, then created my account (providing personal details) only to find I couldn't pay via Debit, BPay, PayPal or over the Phone.
Not everyone lives on Credit! It's 2022.
What a waste of an hour, wish I could charge you for the User Experience Test on chefgood.com.au

Matthew Q.
Matthew Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Not great

I have tried 10 meals from Chefgood and there was probably one that I would say I was satisfied with and a couple of them were basically inedible, they tasted so bad.

Flavour wise they were quite bland and I found myself adding heaps of salt just to get some flavour.

Definitely not the quality I was expecting. You get the impression that you will be receiving handmade, chef quality, "handcrafted" food and you get food that seems mass produced and processed.

Loved every meal.

I ordered chefgood for convenience as I work shifts and I needed something heathy and fast. Loved every meal and would order again any time. They’re very well priced, breakfast and snacks also available, which were delicious.

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

HI Natalie, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :) We're glad we can help you out whilst you're on shift work and you're finding them so delicious :)

Lili M.
Lili M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Obsessed with chef good

I love how healthy and nutritious chef good is. It is an absolute lifesaver when I am working full time and the meals contain lots of protein and good macros. There is such a diverse range of food options that change every week

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Lili, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad we can be there for you with your busy lifestyle & you're enjoying the variety of the menu!

Best taste of packaged delivery food ever

Food is filling .
It doesn’t say anywhere on your website about the meals changing every week. I wanted to stay in a low carb Menu and realise that it changed each week.

Review collected in partnership with Chefgood

Convenient, good value with vegan options!

Meals are filling and flavourful. Good variety of hot and chilled meals with changing menu every week. Meals are fresh, not frozen. I'd highly recommend doing yourself a favour and giving ChefGood a go!

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Katherine, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review :) We're glad you're enjoying the range of meals we offer and you're finding them filling, flavourful and fresh!

Ian C.
Ian C.asked

I have to go away for some time , how do I cancel my order?

tracey
traceyasked

Can I freeze them

Gayle Holmes
Gayle Holmesasked

i live in north queensland... i dont guess you have a delivery service here do you? (Townsville) Wish you did. Your reviews sound great!

ChefgoodChefgoodSend a private message

Hi Gayle, if you can give us your postcode we'll be able to look up and see if we deliver to you! Otherwise, you can look up your postcode on this page: https://chefgood.com.au/delivery/

Get an answer from our members and Chefgood representatives

About Chefgood

Chefgood is a meal delivery service with meals made with locally-sourced ingredients, made by real-life chefs. The prepared meals are nutritious, tasty, and use high quality ingredients.

With the program, you can get either healthy everyday plans or eating plans that are tailored to weight loss (that don’t exceed 350 calories per meal).

There’s a fresh new menu every week, so that you don’t get bored of your plan. They’re also made in small batches using quality ingredients, so that it feels homemade rather than tasting mass-produced.

You can also get meal plans suited for the following diets:

• Vegetarian
  • Vegan
  • No added gluten
  • No added dairy
  • Low carb
  • High protein

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved the taste of their Chefgood meals, saying that they felt fresh and full of flavour. Some reviewers said this was because meals were delivered fresh and not frozen.
  • Reviewers also loved the great variety of meal options available, saying that all their dietary requirements were catered to. The simplicity of selecting meals that they wanted meant that they never got bored of their diet.
  • The meals are easy and convenient to heat up and prepare, according to reviewers. Many reviewers said that using Chefgood has saved them a lot of time and they haven’t had to sacrifice eating quality food.
CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals