Chefgood

• Timely DeliveryYes (94%) · No (6%)

Won’t use again :(

The meals itself are great, but extremely disappointed with how the customer service for this company is. I have had multiple issues and tried to get it resolved with customer service on 3 separate days, and no one has gotten back to me. I would not recommend this service based on that fact alone and use another company that makes it more accessible to communicate issues, as well as care about their paying customers concerns. Sadly will not use this service again.

Timely DeliveryYes

Wow the quality was really good!

The recipes are fresh, clean and even though they are very healthy, they taste great! I loveeee the vegetable shepherds pie and their chicken coleslaw salads. Great for work or when you get home too tired to cook!

char

charSydney, NSW

Outstanding

First time I've tried chefgood and I was absolutely surprised at how high the quality of the food was. Not only nutritious but very delicious too. If this foid can help me lose weight I could eat it all day. Delivered to you door, easy to heat up and still tastes amazing.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yummy and convenient

Really impressed with the quality and taste of the food - ordered for convenience but going back because it’s tasty too! Lots of variety offered as well.
Delivery process is really good and easy to track too.

Kaylee W.South East Queensland, QLD

Healthy Eating Made EASY

Amazingly tasty meals delivered to your door step. The ever changing menu and meal variety is perfect! I love that these meals are calorie controlled to make hitting my fitness goals easy. This company is great to deal with and would recommend them to anyone.

Fiona

FionaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best of the best!!

Super tasty. Really filling portion sizes. Ive had them all, L&E, youfoodz, my muscle and Chefgood is the best by far! Fresh and a great range of options to choose from. Cannot recommend them enough!!!!!

Easy and Delicious

Every week I was excited to order new food and check out the extensive menu options. Boxes always arrive on time and drivers actually followed delivery instructions (unlike some other companies I have used in the last). Meals were really tasty and I looked forward to eating! Highly recommended

Challenge food

Great food. Made being disciplined during the challenge easy, convenient and tasty. Really enabled me and my partner to achieve some fantastic results.
Would definitely order again and would also encourage others to do so. Cheers!

Robyn NSWSydney, NSW

No loyalty and terrible customer service

I have been purchasing meals from ChefGood for the past 8 months. This week there was a mis-communication about a delivery that I was not expecting. The call centre staff showed no empathy for the situtation and did not seem to care that I had been a long time supporter and had been purchasing almost weekly for the past 8 months. I will never purchase from this company again as there are so many other food delivery options with far better customer service.

Robyn NSW

Hi Jon from ChefGood. Thank you for calling me and chatting about the issue. Glad we could resolve the problem and I am happy to be back ordering my meals from ChefGood.

Worst customer service , expiry lies

I placed my first order and no where was it clear that I would be waiting two weeks to get it. When I called saying that I wanted to cancel and a refund as I would be away when it actually came as I didn’t expect it would take two weeks for it to come. She stated no refund as they purchased the groceries already... what fresh food lasts two weeks and then is expected to be kept good for a week. Absolutely lie just wanted to take my money .

Pretty much feel robbed and lied to. Very disappointed in the brand and the people .

Timely DeliveryNo

CCJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food, delivery and communication needs improving

CCJ

Thank you. Food delivered right on time this morning so hopefully this issue has now been resolved as we really enjoy Chefgoods meals

Convenient, healthy, delicious!

These Chef Good meals are a Mum/work life hack for us busy mums wanting health and convenience without sacrificing taste. Portions are perfect and variety is amazing. On my second box now and loving them!

Thanks Connie!

Britt

BrittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10/10 Winner

I have been eating Chefgood meals for 3 weeks now and have been absolutely loving it! Meals are delicious, healthy and my favourite... super easy, no thinking required. Highly recommend, especially for people with a high fitness regime!

Thanks Britt

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Loved every meal!

I tried Chef Good for 7 days (lunch and dinner plan), and was very happy with every single meal, it was fresh and tasted much better than other brands I’ve previously purchased. I would highly recommend Chef Good.

Thanks Sam

Tearna S.

Tearna S.Sydney, NSW

SO FRESH

Have had these for the last week, conveniently broken up into lunch and dinners for the pack I chose! So fresh.. not frozen not gross easy to eat with so much flavour doesn’t have that gross bland healthy feel to it but you know your getting amazing nutrition from it! 10/10 will order again! Easy to get into shape now bring on summer

Tearna

Thanks so much Tearna! Glad you're enjoying the meals

Charmaign A.

Charmaign A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chef good skin & trim meals

I tried the chef good meals for 5 days which included lunch and dinner in that package. The meals were delicious and fresh and really convenient since I have minimal time to cook after work or post gym. The meals were healthy and full of flavours so you’re not getting something plain and simple. There is a different variety of cuisines in the menu so you’re not eating the same thing which is what I love.

Thanks Charmaign!

F45 Challenge and Chefgood Meals

I took the F45 eight week challenge and looked at prepared meals to help me get through the challenge.
Chefgood had good food for a reasonable price that made meal time easy, in fact it became enjoyable.
I found the combinations of food and flavours a nice surprise, especially as it is calorie and food group controlled .
Chefgood meals made it easier to choose and stick with a life changing plan of healthy living.

Thanks so much John!

Nic

NicIllawarra, NSW

It’s so tasty!

I’m so impressed with the taste and quality of your meals. They were very fresh and I loved how I could select my preferred options. Really looking forward to our next box. @momentswithus_

Thanks nic!

Convenient and yum!

As an athlete and personal trainer I take a lot of pride in my health and well-being. Lately my life has become quite chaotic and something I was struggling to make time for was cooking. Chefgood however has solved this issue, with their convenient and nutritious meals I am back in a good eating routine and feeling more at ease knowing I always have meals waiting for me in the fridge!

I would recommend Chefgood to anyone who’s tight on time or simply looking for stability with their eating and aiming to better their portion sizes. Chefgood caters for many needs!

Thanks Emma!

Bridget

BridgetSydney, NSW

F45 Challenge with Chefgood

My partner and I decided to sign up with Chefgood for the F45 challenge to control our portion sizes and ensure we were eating clean meals aligned with the challenge.
The meals were so convenient and fresh, and best of all, led us to see amazing results after 8 weeks, losing both nearly 40%-50% of our overall body fat % and winning the Challenge for our local F45 studio.
I would highly recommend Chefgood to anyone both doing the F45 challenge or just looking for healthier lifestyle with delicious, portion controlled meals.

Thanks Bridget!