Chefgood

• Timely DeliveryYes (259) · No (8)

Simple, convenient and tasty!

ChefGood is great; the meals are really tasty, the website is easy to use, the delivery is on time and flawless. I use the slim and trim meals and they are yummy and don’t taste “diet” at all. Portion sizes are great (my husband has every day wellness and they do him, he often has leftovers!) and the customer service is excellent. The only thing I do wish they’d improve is using less plastic/being more environmentally aware or making it easier for us to recycle/ reuse what they do send. Overall 9/10

Timely DeliveryYes

Convenient and really tasty

So convenient and easy. The flavour of meals is fantastic. Quite filling and no artificial flavours. Haven’t had anything I didn’t enjoy the taste of. Would definitely recommend these to anyone.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi TanyaOakley, thanks for the support and recommendation :)

LMA666

LMA666Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Healthy, delicious meals

This is an amazing program that offers you everything you need. Extremely tasty meals, clear health ratings and ingredients, easy to cook and lots of variety. What more could you want?

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi LMA666, we're so glad you're enjoying Chefgood meals! Thanks for the review :)

Find out how Chefgood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Delicious food and so convenient!!

Food was absolutely delicious and the portions sizes were great considering my goals. I loved how easy it was to swap meals out for something else and I never had an issue finding another yummy option. It’s a big yes from me!

Timely DeliveryYes
ChefgoodChefgood

Hi EmilyCripps, thanks for the lovely review :)

StellaNesci

StellaNesciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very tasty

The food was very tasty and filling, the program was so easy to follow, for anyone wanting to eat healthy, or loose weight I would definitely recommend chef good. Very affordable as well.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi StellaNesci, thanks for the recommendation! :)

Review collected in partnership with Chefgood

Convenient and I don’t feel guilty!

Great choice of meals. Perfectly portioned and love that all ingredients are listed and I know what they are! Fresh when delivered and option to freeze them if need be. Too easy!

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi BTal, thanks for the lovely review :)

Melinda Willis

Melinda WillisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty meals and super convenient

I had heard a lot about chef good meals and finally tried them for myself. I can confirm they are super tasty and take no time at all to prepare so are perfect for my busy on the go lifestyle. Just ordered my next box

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Melinda, thanks for the support and review Melinda! :)

Love Chefgood

I have been getting chef good for a couple of year, breaks in between. Love the variety especially the vegetarian options they are my favourite. The meals are great fresh they also freeze well also. Highly recommend!

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi EmmaMeredith, thanks for the support and recommendation! So happy to hear you're loving our variety and vegetarian range :)

Busy household.

Busy household. Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So convenient and delicious!

We particularly enjoy the chicken meals and have stuck to the calorie controlled selections. The gnocci, ravioli and pasta dishes have been loved by our kids. Also love the burritos.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Busy household, pasta and burritos are our team favourites as well! Glad we can fuel the whole household, thanks for the review :)

Find out how Chefgood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Delicious, satisfying and convenient meals

Of all the meal providers I have tried in the past, I can safely say Chefgood was the only one which ticked all the boxes for me: delicious, satisfying and convenient restaurant-quality meals. I originally planned to order only one meal plan, however, it has now become a part of my lifestyle.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi DVee, thanks for the wonderful review :) Great to hear you can taste the Chefgood difference!

Review collected in partnership with Chefgood

Great food and supportive customer service.

The food is very tasty and quite sufficient and the provision very straightforward. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an enjoyable meal plan that meets their dietary needs.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Victorialianos, thanks for the recommendation :)

BronwynRowe

BronwynRoweGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious, healthy, affordable, & convenient

I order five meals per week for my elderly Mum, who finds it difficult to cook for herself. She always looks forward to her lunches and is never disappointed. The service is 100% reliable and the meals are delicious. Many thanks to Chefgood!

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi BronwynRowe, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear that your Mum looks forward to her Chefgood lunches :)

Kath d.

Kath d.Southwest, VIC

Delicious, Fresh, Clean

I have been using this company for a while now and always offer excellent calorie controlled meal choices for Vegans and Vegetarians! Menu changes weekly so you are never stuck with same food choices. Always fresh and tastes delicious! I am never disappointed!

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Kath, glad you're enjoying our Vegan and Vegetarian range! Thanks for the review :)

Delicious, nutritious and perfect

Chefgood meals are perfect for my lifestyle - simple to heat and eat whilst on the go. They are also very delicious and filling. I am no longer snacking on unnecessary food

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Deanna, so glad Chefgood meals fit in well with your lifestyle :) Thanks for the review!

Bob D

Bob DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great meals.

Chefgood prepare quite reasonable size delicious meals with great range to suit everyone. I find I don't need anymore snacks to fill up and best of all I have lost 6 Kilo's so keep going Chefgood.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Bob, well done on your weight loss results! Thanks for the review :)

Find out how Chefgood compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Best food choice I've made in years

Chefgood's pre-sale service was great. They guided me through their options and took on what I said I hoped to get out of the service. The food quality is fantastic. Delivery is reliable. Really takes the stress out of eating well, and having great food ready to go takes away a lot of the temptation to eat junk.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Daniel, we're so happy to hear we can take the stress of eating well from you! Thanks for the review :)

Review collected in partnership with Chefgood

LOVE these healthy & flavoursome meals!

These meals are perfect. Perfect for convenience. Perfect for nutrition and the fact that they are all natural ingredients locally sourced. We will continue to buy these each week and enjoy every mouthful! :)

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi NaomiGriffiths, thanks for the wonderful review :)

Review collected in partnership with Chefgood

Very poor service! They took money out of my bank four times in a row for one order!!!

Horrendous! They have been taking money out of my account without any new orders. You'll be looted for sure if you don't check your account. They cancelled my order but have been charging various amounts for no reason. Don't know how they can do this legally- take money 4 times in a day out of people's account. Food was not even cold when it arrived!

Amrita T.
Amrita T.

Nope the message was only sent later evening, I was trying to speak to your customer service all afternoon! All they said was we will investigate and refund.
I have got an email for transactions in 30th March still

Linda M

Linda MSouthwest, VIC

So,so tasty

I’ve been buying the weight loss, dairy free meals and snacks and they are so delicious. I’ve been sick recently so I have become a bit derailed but if you stick with this it does work. Meal portions are good and the flavours are just so great. Love everything!

LOVE CHEFGOOD

Ive tried a few delivery services and this is by far my favourite! The meals are ALL so tasty, they are never mushy or tasteless like some other companies and they are a great portion size. I have enjoyed every single one ive tried and ive probably eaten about 20 of their different meals now!

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi stephaniepichler, thanks for the review and support! :)

Pam W

Pam Wasked

Do they deliver in Tasmania.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Pam, unfortunately not at the moment. However, we are growing fast and we are constantly opening new areas. Hopefully soon to Tasmania! :)

RaK2019

RaK2019asked

Are they supposed to be healthy if their sodium fat carbs and sugar contents way too higher than the recommended levels ?? I have ordered them, they are calorie counted and taste wise okay but not happy with their parameters.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi RaK2019, thanks for your question. Every individual has different requirements in regards to macro nutrients which is why we have designed our menus with flexibility. This supports our nutrition philosophy which is to assist customers to achieve balance and results in a sustainable way. You can view all the nutritionals for each meal before purchasing to therefore build your menu to make it suitable for you. We do not use added sugars in our meals so any sugars present are due to natural occurring sugars. In regards to sodium intake, our meals average about 550-600mg of sodium per meal so you can easily consume a Chefgood breakfast, lunch and dinner and still be below the SDT of 2000mg per day for an adult. You can also mix and match your meals to help achieve your daily sodium intake if this is a lower amount. Hope this answers your question! :)

Natashaasked

HI, where do your meals originate from? I am in Adelaide and am concerned about delivery times during Covid?

MJ R.
MJ R.

From Adelaide of course. The meals are cooked and packaged fresh. Obviously needing to be refrigerated. So delivery is between 7am-7.30am. With great packaging to give you time to get them in your fridge. Has helped me so much during this Covid time.

ChefgoodChefgood

Hi Natasha, thanks for reaching out! We are based in Melbourne and our deliveries are not affected by the Covid situation. As a food factory, we already have strict food safety procedures and we have implemented additional protective measures in response to COVID-19 (contact less deliveries, increased sanitation frequency, etc...). I hope that answers your questions. If you want any other information, feel free to ask.

Natasha

Thanks for your prompt reply @simon

Get an answer from our members and Chefgood representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs