2360 Finance

4.3

Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Phillip was amazing, was able to help me find a lender for my very first car loan. Really easy to get a long with!

Very happy with my experience.

zack g.
zack g.

Terrible service

Kepo Samuel..

After explaining and submitting all required documents, you get no response to emails. No word on wether i am approved for finance.. Left in limbo, no care in the world to update the client.... Pathetic service to say the least. Waiting periods are outrageous, Don't use this company. Big waste of time..

Ashlyn
Ashlyn2 posts

Gaurav K.
Gaurav K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Aloof Manager William and pathetic

William told

How did you get finance as they can not find
That s. How he talks

Pathetic behaviour and aloof but I brought him down
Eeeew

Hahaha Show details

Lina Curry
Lina CurrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and fast service

I’ve been having trouble getting finance from a few direct banks - I’ve used 360 Finance in the past and I thought of how great they were last time so I called William again and without hesitation he got me what I required in less than a week! I’m so grateful to William for always going beyond for me and my last minute requests! I would HIGHLY recommend 360 finance for their services and their great client support. Thank you again William :)
Jowat
JowatSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Thank you for the exceptional service

Thank you 360 finance for the upmost excellent service and professional advice given, we received our loan and couldn’t be happier! A big thank you to Ben muroa for the support and help that guided us along the way, a very definite professional service from the company 360 finance. Would highly recommend the service of this company!! Show details
Linzi
LinziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

A big thank you to Ben Muroa for genuinely listening to my recent Car Finance needs.
I really appreciated his honest advice and attention to detail.
I felt very comfortable chatting with him to help get the best outcome.
Jodi H.
Jodi H.Perth, WA2 posts

Scammmm

They withdrew 150 from my account, I've never even applied for a loan through these guys..my bank is investigating them, and police, fraud
Daniel L.
Daniel L.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Going out of their way to get information

This company (as others are doing) is going way out of its way when requesting information for applications.

They asked me to type my bank login details on a web page that is not my bank's.

Basically, they want to be so sure that the information they are requesting is valid, that they want to log in themselves onto your account and check it. I do know that this is done through a service they use, that itself uses the bank's APIs to send and receive the information. But is the same thing, it's my account through another interface, and there is NO WAY TO ASSURE that your details are not going to be used for another purpose than stated, saved, or sent somewhere.

Too far guys, too far.

Sumit G.
Sumit G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Apparently i'm new into the country

So just in the intial stages of having a discussion with George from 360 finance, when he realised I was waiting for other offers, George was kind enough to educate me on how new people into the country make the mistake of have a lot of credit checks on their credit profile. On pointing out that he was indirectly hinting I was new into the country and didn't know what I was doing with my financial applications, he was casual enough to explain that he couldn't do anything about the way i personally took his statement.

I'm 15 years into the country and have bought more than 8 vehicles in this time.

You have found a serious detractor, I'll be telling everyone about my experience.

Rick
RickVictoria

Carloan

Ben muroa was very professional in his approach
To my loan easy to deal with love my new van thanks to Ben sourcing great finance for me. Love ur work thanks Ben cheers Show details
Katrina
KatrinaDarling Downs, QLD

Love our new car! Can't live without it now

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to SIMONA from 360 Finance for all her help. She went above and beyond for, even working on a public holiday. There was nothing that she didn't explain, no hidden costs no issues nothing. She kept me informed every step of the way, i would and will be recommending her and 360 to all of my family and friends. Show details ·  1
James
JamesHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend Simona

Simona was great from the get go, first contact was made on a Saturday and I also spoke with her on the Sunday. Great communication and great customer service. Highly recommend Simona. Show details
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks to Josh. Your the best.
Very easy process. Everything sorted in a timely manner with many updates along the way. thanks for everything and answering my million and one calls. Show details
Shannon
Shannon South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Got me a incredible rate, super easy to deal with and did all the hard work for me. Jodi was super helpful. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a loan. Show details