Best service and deals

The service is best in class, the team is quick, informative and professional. The team has been servicing my requirements for the past 7 years and managing all of my various requirements.

Absolutely fantastic

Would highly recommend 360finance, especially Scott who was an absolute legend and made the process so easy and stress-free.
Fantastic communication all the way through and no question was too difficult.

Lee

LeeMid North Coast, NSW

Would highly recommend 360 Finance to make the process so smooth and easy. For a super busy person like myself who doesn't have the time to spend searching around for the best deal 360 does it all for you. Big thanks to Matthew who was an absolute pleasure to deal with

Find out how 360 Finance compares to other Car Loans

These Guys Are Fantastic!

I'm impressed with your service, thankyou Phillip! I chose 360 Finance because of their great reviews and responses. I recieved good communication, excellent service and had the answers to all of my questions. They are knowledgeable, experienced and got me fast approval and a great rate. I've got to say that if you want car finance now without all the running around, call 360 Finance, their step by step process worked for me.

DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Not disclosing cost of loan

Glenda J.

Glenda J.Central Queensland, QLD

Stress free way to get a loan, Thanks Mathew!

This is the second time I have gone through 360. So easy to deal with and didnt even have to leave the house. Have dealt with Mathew both times he definately takes the stress out of getting a loan. Thankyou Glenda

Very attentive and transparent.

I have used 360 twice, with a 9 year gap between each time and both times I was well looked after .I was very impressed with how refreshingly upfront and honest they were. It was a seamless and speedy service, highly recommend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great professional service

Great service from the team. I felt like I was personally taken care off all the way through and very quick. I won’t be going anywhere else for loans. Would highly recommend.

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome outcome in quick time

Cannot fault the prompt action that George applied to our application.
Time was a massive indicator for us and he came through no dramas
Will definitely recommend to anyone
Debbie-Melbourne

Paul

Paul Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Caravan loan

It was so seamless with the process for the loan, had great customer service right through until settlement and was alway kept informed on progress. Fantastic service and would recommend 360 finance to anyone. Thanks Josh and 360.

Mick R.

Mick R.South East Queensland, QLD

Boat Loan

I can’t believe how simple and painless Adam and the team has made it for me to to get my boat loan it was a seamless exercise I would recommend 360 Finance to anyone. They really did make it easy

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Mick! We appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new boat!

Makis A.

Makis A.

Should have done this earlier

Excellent service. No hidden costs everything was clear from the start .Liam has been extremely helpful . Very quick and easy process. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future .

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, Makis. We look forward to helping you out with your next purchase!

Sherrin Jones

Sherrin JonesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service and unprofessional!!

Extremely unprofessional and no updates. After 2.5 weeks of waiting for pre-approval, I decided to go with another company and got pre-approved within 1hour. They requested so much extra information - 90day bank statements, 3 payslips and my partner's payslips. The other finance company only needed 1 payslip and offered a better rate with less fees. Stay away!!

Next level service

Josh could not have made it easier to get our loan. Highly recommend 360. From app to approval was only 24 hours and all done online. Made our caravan dream a reality.

Excellent Service, Highly Recommended!

Very friendly, fast turn around and could not do enough to help!
Genuine people providing great service! Went above and beyond to get a great rate and did so very quickly even over the Christmas period!

Awesome service

Leanne was great to deal with constantly kept me updated and returned emails and calls promptly. She worked very hard to get me the best rate for my particular loan which wasn’t your typical loan. Very happy with her service and 360 finance would happily recommend Leanne and the team.

Very professional and efficient

I have contact several banks for my car loan, but my financial situation is quiet complicated so I couldn’t get approval from them. I then have contacted 360 finance, Kevin is extremely helpful, always replied my questions very quick. I got approval within couple of days. I highly recommend 360 finance to whom needs fast loan approval.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

Brock was great to deal with and always maintained contact to let me know what was happening and nothing was a hassle.
Thanks again to Brock and highly recommend anyone to use him.

David P.

David P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Apart from Kepo promising me a single digit interest all other correspondence by email and phone was very good.
Look forward now to finding the four wheel drive I want.
Thanks Kepo

Dave U.

Dave U.South East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

Leanne was very informative throughout the entire process and kept me up to date at all times. Everyone on the phones were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend using 360 finance