360 Finance
See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 360 Finance

Daniel L.South East Queensland, QLD

Going out of their way to get information

This company (as others are doing) is going way out of its way when requesting information for applications.

They asked me to type my bank login details on a web page that is not my bank's.

Basically, they want to be so sure that the information they are requesting is valid, that they want to log in themselves onto your account and check it. I do know that this is done through a service they use, that itself uses the bank's APIs to send and receive the information. But is the same thing, it's my account through another interface, and there is NO WAY TO ASSURE that your details are not going to be used for another purpose than stated, saved, or sent somewhere.

Too far guys, too far.

Sumit G.
Sumit G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apparently i'm new into the country

So just in the intial stages of having a discussion with George from 360 finance, when he realised I was waiting for other offers, George was kind enough to educate me on how new people into the country make the mistake of have a lot of credit checks on their credit profile. On pointing out that he was indirectly hinting I was new into the country and didn't know what I was doing with my financial applications, he was casual enough to explain that he couldn't do anything about the way i personally took his statement.

I'm 15 years into the country and have bought more than 8 vehicles in this time.

You have found a serious detractor, I'll be telling everyone about my experience.

Rick
RickVictoria

Carloan

Ben muroa was very professional in his approach
To my loan easy to deal with love my new van thanks to Ben sourcing great finance for me. Love ur work thanks Ben cheers

Katrina
KatrinaDarling Downs, QLD

Love our new car! Can't live without it now.

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to SIMONA from 360 Finance for all her help. She went above and beyond for, even working on a public holiday. There was nothing that she didn't explain, no hidden costs no issues nothing. She kept me informed every step of the way, i would and will be recommending her and 360 to all of my family and friends.

Customer Service F.360 FinanceSend a private message

Thank you Katrina! Simona was very happy to be of service!

James
JamesHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend Simona.

Simona was great from the get go, first contact was made on a Saturday and I also spoke with her on the Sunday. Great communication and great customer service. Highly recommend Simona.

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks to Josh. Your the best.
Very easy process. Everything sorted in a timely manner with many updates along the way. thanks for everything and answering my million and one calls.

Shannon
Shannon South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed

Got me a incredible rate, super easy to deal with and did all the hard work for me. Jodi was super helpful. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a loan.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dan C.
Dan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect couldn’t recommend more

The Customer service was great especially when dealing with Phil
No extra cost it was way cheaper then the big 4
Very satisfied with my low rate on a personal loan

Super easy and very professional!

The whole process was extremely easy! Josh was fantastic to deal with, super friendly, very easy to reach and kept me informed the whole way. I highly recommend 360 Finance!

Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy as

This is the second time I’ve dealt with 360 this time with Scott his communication by phone and emails were 100% got me a great rate on my new car will use them again. Cheers 360 finance.

Ally Z
Ally ZSydney, NSW

Streamlined, Professional and very prompt service. Highly recommended.

I found the service to be friendly, and quick
Brock was very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend 360 Finance to any Company or individual looking for a quick turnaround

Christine Newham
Christine NewhamSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing service would highly recommend!! Simona has exceptional experience and is a pleasure to deal with.

100% satisfied with the rate we received. It meant all the requirements we asked for.
Customer service was exceptional Simona always exceeds my expectations friendly, Knowledgeable and her communication is fantastic.

Navpreet S.
Navpreet S.

Rip off

Got the car loan from these guys bank in 2016. They scared me so much that my loan won’t be approved even though I have good credit and down payment. I never bought car before so I thought they are saying everything true. They approved my loan from Anz at 10.62 interest rate. I paid nearly $20000 in interest rate.

Jamie T
Jamie T

Kepo made the process so easy and he’s response was fantastic I would recommend anyone to use 360 finance

Customer service 5 star Kepo was fantastic great rate and affordable monthly repayments and no hidden costs the process was so easy Kepo handled everything and nothing was an issue

Great experience.

Great work by Scott and the 360 team, communication lines excellent, always updated with progress. Would not hesitate to recommend 360, and indeed use them for my next vehicle. Love my Audi.