360 Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (22) · Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.8 years (10)

Shauno

ShaunoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exorbitant interest rates offered.

24% was the best they could do for me. I have an excellent credit history, good savings and a steady income. After all the information I provided I received nothing back in writing. Just a quick call to say 24% was the best they could do, which I declined so they hung up and that was it. I attempted to use their online calculator and it wouldn't give me the repayment amounts without me providing my email address first.

Suneesh

SuneeshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst! do no approach them as it's waste of time

Applied for 20k car loan and was asked many questions here and there and finally advised that I have to have larger deposit to get approval! I mean why would I even apply for loan if I can afford larger deposit...use common sense! Also weird because I applied another finance company and they approved for 25k with no deposit condition.
Not sure how they are going to get customers if they have this type of service

Amazing customer service!

I was a little nervous due to my credit rating not being good at all. Most companies treated me poorly and said it was never going to happen. 360 finance called me within minutes of my enquire and we got the ball rolling! My broker, Kris, was amazing throughout the whole process, it was rather quick and he kept me updated throughout the whole process with texts/phone calls which I really appreciated. In the end, I walked away with my dream car and a good loan! Which, a lot of others said it wasn’t possible. Kris did such a good job and went above and beyond for me, as well as just being a super nice dude. Great asset you guys have with Kris! Definitely will be recommending these guys to anyone who needs a loan.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your amazing review, Jasmine! We are so happy Kris was able to assist you with such professionalism. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Taryn

TarynSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brock from 360 finance was a professional from start to finish he understood my situation and my requirements. He address my concerns with regards to interest rates and managed not only to get me the loan but at a decent interest rate meeting my expectations for repayments. He has guided every step of the process making it less stressful and easy.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelSuzuki Swift AZ GL
Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your review, Taryn! Brock is an awesome member of our team. We wish you all the best with your new loan!

Aaron

AaronLaunceston, TAS

Absolutely amazing service from Kevin Crane and the team at 360 finance.

Kevin Crane and the team at 360 finance have done an amazing job with my loan extremely fast service hassle free process couldn't ask for anything thing else 5 out 5 definitely.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your feedback, Aaron! We love hearing about your experience with us.

Started off good ended terribly!!

[name removed] told me to go ahead and organise for car pick up, on the day I couldn’t pick up the car as the funds hadn’t even been transferred! Wasn’t able to pick car up for that week!! Had a crap time with their organisational skills or lacking there of. Will not refer people ever to this company. Was told over phone 4% then once all papers were sent to me I asked where it stated 4% they then told me it was at 4.90%. Lied to on all accounts

Excellent service

This is the third time I used 360 finance.
A special thank you to George Edwards for his assistance and speedy service.
Interested are the lowest in the market
Thank you.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Haytham. We appreciate your loyalty to our company, and George looks forward to continuing to assist you with finance in the future!

Donna Brown

Donna BrownMid North Coast, NSW

Fast, friendly, easy finance!

Fast, friendly, easy finance! Great rates!
Brock made the process so simple and quick. Thank you 360! We can now get our caravan and start some new adventures around Aus! Yay!

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We think Brock is awesome too! We hope you enjoy all your adventures in your new caravan!

Excellent customer service - very honest and helpful

Special mention to Kyle Luke who was the finance specialist helping us with a car loan - was very upfront with all the facts and figures as we were dealing with a less than honest car dealership! Walked us step by step through the process, easy to contact and reach with very helpful advice. Will use again and recommend to others.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us, Yen. Kyle is an asset to our company and he is glad you have enjoyed your service with us! We look forward to assisting you with finance in the future.

Harris

HarrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!

It’s the second time I’ve used this service, as soon as I needed finance I didn’t hesitate to call and in next to no time I had my finance sorted. Special mention to Dylan Casey who had helped out on both occasions, stress free and excellent service!

Car ModelJeep Patriot MK
Customer Service F.360 Finance

Hi Harris! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so happy we were able to help you with finance twice, and look forward to continuing to assist you as a loyal customer in the future!

j_t_tomlinson

j_t_tomlinsonPerth, WA

Speedy process and helpful staff. Always accessible.

I have had a good experience with 360Finance.

If I were to seek another loan, I would go to them first. They have been helpful and very transparent. The loan process form start to finish took us 5 business days.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to assisting you with finance in the future!

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Well done

Highly recommended for low credit score laws that are ruin people's ability to do repayments,but they helped out no matter what your score is and at ease recommended,Thanxx Josh kindly Bob

Car ModelToyora Camry ASV50R / AVV50R Altise
Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your review, Bob! Josh is very pleased to hear you have enjoyed our service. We hope to continue to assist you with any of your finance needs in the future.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great rate, great help!

Besides saving me money, Ian continually kept me up to speed on what was happening. The dealers were annoyed that they couldn’t match the rate and made the transaction difficult. 360 managed to get it sorted for me and definitely went above and beyond. Highly recommended!

Car ModelToyota Prado J150 Altitude 4 Cylinder, 2.8 Litre
Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your feedback, Daniel! Ian is an asset to our team and always works hard to ensure he provides the best service to all of his customers. We wish you all the best with your new loan!

Awesome

Good communication and easy. Well done. Could be better rate and more information about rate for long term or short term comparing. Good friendly staff quick responding. Thank you for all effort

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your feedback and will use it to continue to improve our services. We look forward to assisting you with finance in the future!

Perfect!! Very helpful staff members

Helpful staff members very happy with the customer service got the best deal . Will recommended to all my friends.dont wait just give them a call and get the best deal

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your review! We really value your feedback and are glad we could find the best deal for you.

Customer friendly & orientated

Very friendly and efficient c/service. Although the timeline was short and between Christmas and New Years the consultants got everything done on time. Consultants kept me up to date at all times

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback, Martin! Our finance specialists work hard to ensure all of our customers get the best service.

Irene

IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Come for the rates and be disappointed.

Hope youre not in a hurry. They wont meet any deadlines. Be cautious of the guarantee of the best interest rate. If its the difference of missing a good deal look elsewhere.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Brock and Josh were fantastic to deal with helped me out when ever l rang great job guys.

l was happy with the service rate was ok.team had no trouble finding the paperwork of other coworkers to help me out to close the loan thanks team for your help

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Car ModelNissan Navara D22
Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your review, Michael! We also think Brock and Josh are fantastic! We look forward to helping you in the future.

Awesome service

Dan from 360 finance delivered exactly what he promised and was upfront about the whole process. Always ensured the best possible outcome that met our needs and communicated very well.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

We really appreciate your feedback, Jack! Dan works hard to provide his customers with fantastic service. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Amy F

Amy FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and great customer service

The whole process was very professional and easy. Dan at 360 Finance was very helpful and efficient, making this a stress free transaction. Highly recommend Dan and the team at 360 Finance, thank you for all your help!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Amy. We are glad Dan and our team could assist you with your finance needs!