Amy F

Amy FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and great customer service

The whole process was very professional and easy. Dan at 360 Finance was very helpful and efficient, making this a stress free transaction. Highly recommend Dan and the team at 360 Finance, thank you for all your help!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Awesome Service

Simon was great to deal with approving my loan within 2 days and the dealership was paid the next day! The rate was lower than my bank making it much more affordable.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Haidee

HaideeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

extremely happy with my dealings with 360 finance, very efficient and new exactly what I wanted and needed. Simon and his is team are amazing. Thankyou very much for all you help

Shelly

ShellyVictoria

Slow, lazy, terrible customer service

Applied for finance and emphasised I needed it done within the week. The representative didnt return calls, was extremely lazy on follow up and just didnt seem to care about their job. Took a week and a half for them to file the application using the excuse they didnt receive the documents until days later when they were in face sent the day they were asked for. No follow up was done to know the documents had not been received. Then leaving early and sick days were an excuse for the delayed process.
Went through another company and was sorted within a day! And a much lower interest rate!!
Strongly advise not to use 360 finance

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Loznow

LoznowPerth

Customer service is non existent

Initial contact was fast, but have now been trying to get a hold of Viktor for 2 weeks, multiple phone calls and emails later and still no contact. Lost our business, we will not be recommending this service to anyone.

Did little to nothing

Called 360 finance started good Simon called me back had problem s sending so sent on Monday night emailed him Thursday then Friday saying do you still work there had not spoken to him near a week latter he got back to me and said he had been doing training and my info was in his junk box then he said he can't see I problem with my application only that I have 5 kids 2 live with me the other 3 I have for 3 days a week all up I get 76 thousand a year only have rent and a other car payment no other loans or credit he seamed to think I was on less I think that can be proved to him he said he would re run the figures but he never bothered to call me he never asked how much I wanted to borrow as well
maybe to hard

OBSCENE fees

Courtney d

Courtney dSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Ian

I spoke to Ian who was able to explain the process simply as it was my first loan. He was professional but also wasn’t transactional which was so nice. Great!

emmvee85

emmvee85

Amazing service - thank you!

I got my car loan September 2018 with 360 through Craig and it was such a great experience, amazing service! From start to finish I found the contact to be very prompt and Craig was fantastic to deal with. Craig was really friendly and was always wonderful in answering my (many!) questions. 360 made everything super easy and crystal clear. I was able to buy my dream car, so happy! Thanks for everything 360 :))

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018

DhavalSydney, NSW

Low income earners don’t waste time

Really bad. People are not at all professional and don’t have courtesy to call back and reply to emails. Stay away from Clair because if u are a low income earner she is not gonna help you nor she gonna talk to you if u call them back. Stay away from the whole company.

Wellyo

WellyoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tim was excellent, highly recommend dealing with him

I can not recommend Tim high enough, he was helpful friendly and got back to me in a timely manner, he really went out of his way to accomodate my needs and got it done quickly. I will note some of the other staff not quite so nice, I would not recommend calling on a Saturday. The other thing I will mention is that delays aren’t always the finance companies fault, sometimes the dealer is very slow to provide documentation - it doesn’t hurt to follow up on delays, you may be able to speed the process up. All in all highly recommend Tim for all your financial ance needs - they can also help with all insurance and warranty as well, really took the hassle off having to chase after it myself - and it all came in cheaper than the dealer!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 70 Series

Tim is fantastic, request him for any loan

I can not recommend Tim high enough, he was helpful friendly and got back to me in a timely manner, he really went out of his way to accomodate my needs and got it done quickly. I will note some of the other staff not quite so nice, I would not recommend calling on a Saturday. The other thing I will mention is that delays aren’t always the finance companies fault, sometimes the dealer is very slow to provide documentation - it doesn’t hurt to follow up on delays, you may be able to speed the process up. All in all highly recommend Tim for all your financial needs - they can also help with all insurance and warranty as well, really took the hassle off having to chase after it myself - and it all came in cheaper than the dealer!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 70 VDJ GXL

Awful Customer Service

Avoid dealing with Simona, she doesn't respond to message and has a bad attitude. The experience was extremely poor, I asked to withdraw my application as I had been approved quicker elsewhere and due to this declined it (rather then withdrawing it). I am reporting them to the ombudsman as I don't believe that they acted ethically.

Awful follow up experience

Exceptional Service

The customer service we received from Nicole Evans was exemplary, we could not fault her.
A very impressive consultant and a true asset to 360 Finance, Queensland.
In the current times of off shore call centres and lack of personal service, it was very refreshing to deal with a consultant of her calibre.

Terrible Experience with 360 Finance

The customer service on the 1st call was excellent - thank you [name removed]. However when it proceeded to the next level, i was surprised how a loan can be declined for a silly reason as "Your Contract document has an end date to it" With the same documents, condition and criteria i got an approval from another broker and finance company. It is the broker's responsibility depending on the customer situation which lender to present the profile to and before submitting the application, do all checks. A credit score impact of a client due to incorrect assessment is not acceptable. You guys should improve your process on shortlisting a Finance company and be 100% sure before submitting the application.

I couldnt ask for better services

Fantastic service, from my first call the staff have been amazing to deal with.

It was an extremely easy and an extremely pleasant experience in what is usually a daunting task.

Dylan my consultant was most definitely professional and quick to response to all of my questions. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thanks Diane for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and it is so great to hear of your experience with us.

Absolutely perfect! Can’t fault these guys at all

360 finance recently helped me out with my first loan to purchase a car and I could not be happier. They were extremely quick with finding me the most suitable and cost effective loan especially being an apprentice. Alex is a legend, he helped me out every step of the way and was happy to answer all the questions i had as this was my first loan, these guys are extremely helpful and I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone else except for the team at 360 Finance.

Customer Service F.360 Finance

Thank you Anthony for your feedback and happy that you were happy with our service :-) We will pass your feedback to Alex.