4Legs Natural Dog Food Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

4Legs Natural Dog Food Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

They love it

my dogs are fussy eats but they love eatting this, we have tried many dog food but they turn their noses up at it but this one they love alot

Purchased in April 2019 at IGA for $4.49.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

She loves it

I have just tried 4 legs for the first time and my girl is very fussy and she cleared the lot fingers crossed she will eat it again she would only eat steak lamb and chicken and was costing a fortune

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Pet's Life StageAdult

Excellent Value for money !!

I have a retired Greyhound who is very fussy with her food and I also look after my daughters Boxer dog during the day & feed him as well...they both love the Angus Beef roll and they have this with biscuits. Its a great product..

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $5.30.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Doggo Love

My fur boys love all products but particularly with Angus beef and veggies. They have been eating 4Legs for many years now and we could not think to change from these quality products.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

loved it

Loved the Angus beef and veggie roll, there were no reactions from consuming the food have used for 3 month now. Maggie loves it and now very fussy with her dry food, usually leaves until later.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Dogs love it

Dogs love it very fussy when it comes to dog roll,But they polish off a whole roll in one sitting
Yummy yummy and yummy

Purchased in February 2019 for $4.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Our Scuba loves it!!

So many other rolls and foods have garlic / garlic oil which makes our dog vomit...thanks so much for an Aussie made natural dog food for our precious pet!! He loves it!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects No

The only one my aged Wolfhound will eat.

My 14 year old Wolfhound has got very picky as she nears the end. Finally found something she loves more than once. She looks forward to meal times and I'm not chasing her to get her to eat her food. My 2 year old Mastiff is enjoying it too - but she also enjoys cardboard boxes, haha.

Purchased in December 2018 for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No
Great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback Carolyn!

He just loves it

Harvey always gets excited when the roll comes out of the fridge. He just loves the taste. Thanks for helping to make our dog happy!

feed this to my puppys and dogs

All my dogs love this natural food. Also i find the puppy range very good it is the only food that does not upset puppies stomachs.

Loves it!

As I turned around to take my dog out her dinner I was surprised to find her licking out the end of the roll “you know the bit of plastic from the end of the roll”. So I’m guessing she must love it!

Our dogs love it!

Our dogs love this food, one of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and cant handle a lot of products but he has never been sick or had a upset belly on this fritz. Love it!

Yummy says Molly

My dog Molly loves hers and her coat is very shiny since I started her on it,highly recommend it for an excellent product,palatable and she says very delicious

Happy Dogs

Our dogs love your rolls and im happy as im not wasting food and they are please with the recipes Keep up mthe great work

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs, thanks Tracy!

love this product my dogs are happy

my dogs love all of your products and the free lids are really cool thank you very much we will be buying your produce all the time

We love hearing about happy dogs who love 4Legs, glad to hear you're enjoying using the lid too! Thanks Mandy!

excellent product,my 16 year old dog loves it

one of the better products, certainly less water in it,doesnt get slimy after it has been in the fridge for a few days unlike some generic product we tried prior to 4legs...is value for money as the dog has never refused 4legs....

Happy dogs

My dogs love this food and there fussy eaters! Would definitely recommend they liked the rolls and the jingle balls

Awesome product

Pets loved it - really enjoyed the flavours. Wanted more.
Easy to feed, love the measurements on the side. Thank you

Something Australian made and good for my dog!

Rogan loves your dog roll and had no adverse reactions to trying something different. Next time I will try a different flavour.

Thanks for supporting our brand, great to hear Rogan is enjoying 4Legs!

Favoutite Flavour

My little mate leaves a clean bowl every time and keeps a consistent weight. He seems happy and has a healthy coat.

Thanks for the brilliant feedback!

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

Is this suitable for puppies.
Hi Kylie Ann, thanks for getting in contact. We recommend using 4Legs Puppy variety and then introducing adult food (like the Angus Beef & Veggie Roll) once they have reached 80% of their adult weight. Cheers, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Can you please let me know what exactly is in the "high protein cereal blend"? Thanks
Hi Yvonne, Thanks for your query. The high protein cereal blend is a mix of wheat flour and wheat gluten. We have recently updated our ingredient labelling to reflect this. Kind regards, Melissa and the 4Legs team

Similar listings