4Legs Natural Dog Food Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

4Legs Natural Dog Food Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Vanessa

VanessaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Delicious

My older dog loves this roll he gets so excited when he sees it
Its great value for money it feeds him for the whole week and he still loves it by the end of the week

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $450.00.

Zowie W.

Zowie W.Perth, WA

Zeus loves it!

Our boy absolutely loves it, and its so easy and convenient, and he eats every last piece each time. I always have extras in the fridge for those hungry days, Thank you :)

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Jason

JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dog Matilda loves your products she can't get enough of your products thank you

Hi my name is Matilda and I really love your food thank you for for my dinner every night I can't get enough I always lick my bowl clean yummy yummy

Purchased in March 2019 at Foodland for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Best dog roll.

My dog Alphie loves his dog roll and I use to get the other dog rolls for my dog before Alphie. Sometimes the roll was smelly had to take back for a refund.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My dogs absolute favorite meal.

Both my dogs love 4Legs Natural Dog Food, it also doesn't give them an upset tummy like some other tinned foods. Can cut to size to suit my smaller boy too.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Trish Dooley

Trish DooleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Both our dogs require medication, they love the food and it is so easy to hide the tablets in the pre-dinner "meatball".

Both dogs like the food, they seem more satisfied and appear to eat less and maintain their weight and one dog who was anaemic has been improving whilst on it.

Purchased at Coles for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Our dogs love it

We have just started using this for our dogs and they really love it. We will not be going back to canned food. Looking forward to getting the lid as it will keep it better in the fridge.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Astrid

AstridSouthwest, VIC

our dogs love love love the full range

Our 3 dogs just love all the 4 dog range. They see the green packs/rolls come out of the fridge and they come running for their dinner. We were first introduced to the 4 leg range after they sponsored a tracking trial that we were entered in. As they say the rest is history and we have been feeding it to them ever since.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dog lovers this is an awesome product

Dog loves it and the keep fresh cap is an awesome idea thanks easy and great product no mess and good for my dog will continue to use this from now on...

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

The Final Solution

After months of hand feeding 3 different types of dry food we tried the 4Legs, great us success, so far so good he loves it and does not seem to be as thirsty as with the dry food.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Altona.

Sue T.

Sue T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dogs love it!

My dogs absolutely love this. They have it miced with their dry food as well. They get super excited in the mornings when they have some of the roll for their breakfast.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Side Effects No

This its a winner in our house

Ava loves this meat never had no reaction after it always licking her lips afterwards looking for more cant wait to try different flavours for Ava thanks 4 legs for this product

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Chanelleandco

ChanelleandcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our staffy loves it!

Our Staffy love this food, we had trouble with our girl being fussy with food and not eating her dinner. After trying a few different brands this has been successful she is jumping at the door now at dinner time.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles.

Great to hear your dog is enjoying her 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback

May dogs love4legs rolls

My 2 dogs love all 4 legs varieties I alternate between the chicken and rice and the Angus beef they won’t leave me alone until they get their morning feed with 4legs

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Melissa C.4Legs

Great to hear your dog is enjoying 4Legs, thanks for the feedback Tony!

Kim O.

Kim O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goes down a treat

My dogs love this roll, mind they would eat anything. I like it because it smells a lot less than some of the other brands, it's not gooey and you can see the chunks of meat and veggies. It is also a competitive price. Thanks 4legs.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.50.

Melissa C.4Legs

Great to hear your dog is enjoying their 4Legs - thanks for the wonderful feedback Kim!

The Ringmaster

The RingmasterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great food for dog's diet

I have found this fantastic for my Jack Russell, Always fills his tummy up and not looking for more food after he eats. Also great when cleaning up the mess the next day as some other foods have had a direrectic effect on him.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Pete Suann.

Pete Suann.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent product. My two border collies love this meal.

Both my dogs love this food. Its fresh and a great price. We have both the beef and chicken and the dogs are quick to finish al their meal. A great product.

Purchased in May 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Jodi

JodiPerth, WA

It’s like a royal dinner to her! my 8 year old said, about the beef roll 4 our Golden Retriever, who ate it in no time!

Yes, our dog wolfed it down straight away, our Golden Retriever loved it! Great value for money too!
No, reactions that we’ve noticed as of yet, will let you know if we notice anything :)

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $5.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Natasha Webb

Natasha Webb

My girl looks forward to this for dinner.

I find this lasts the week well and smells more natural they some dog rolls. My girl seems to look forward to this for dinner, the chicken flavour roll too.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Melissa C.4Legs

Thanks for the great feedback Natasha - great to hear your dog is enjoying her 4Legs

K and F Burgess

K and F BurgessSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dogs love it

All three dogs love their dinner time. This product never fails to please. The free roll cap is a bonus which keeps the meat from drying out and the fridge clean of debris and smell.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $5.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Melissa C.4Legs

We love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews