24Legs Natural + Wellness Delicious Meatballs with Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni
Part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food 4.9

Side Effects Yes · No

MofNP
MofNPPerth, WA2 posts

Smaller packets please!

I have a fussy eater. Tried most things - fresh cooked and Lyka. No dice. But read some reviews on here and thought I’d give this brand a go. Surprisingly, she finished her food in one go. So now i feed her fresh cooked food and this brand on alternate meals to keep her interested and nourished. Although, i wish smaller portions/packets are sold as my dog is only small. Had to throw half of it out as she can’t possibly finish the packet in 3days. Show details ·  1
Smell
G Chang
G ChangSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect for my dogs!

Both my fur babies have very sensitive tummy and even boiled chicken breast can cause them to have diarrhoea. But they have no problems at all with 4Legs and it’s fantastic! Show details ·  1
Rikki
RikkiNorth Queensland, QLD

A favourite for sure!

When Belle hears the packet she does extra big jumpies in excitement. She's even started trying to talk when she does her jumps! It's one of her favourites Show details ·  1
NatNat
NatNatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA38 posts
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

Outstanding Aussie Goodness Reflected in a Bright, Shiny Coat, happy smile and Bouncing Energy!

4 Legs Natural + Wellness Boost with Beef, vegies, fruit, and macaroni has given my Belgian Shepherd the lift he needed. No more mooning around the place and becoming a couch potato! The difference in my dog's attitude and enthusiasm for life is really evident. I was beginning to think that he was aging early until a friend recommended I try 4Legs, and what a difference it has made! His coat is shiny, eyes are bright and he has a huge smile on his face. I included a picture so you could see for yourself. Show details ·  2
Lorri
LorriVictoria

Dogs luv it

Originally won it @ Bulla dog trial. Tried it on my dogs & nearly lost a finger after the first serve. They couldn't get it quick enough. Well loved meal Show details ·  1
Eve
Eve

My Shiba loves it

My 8 week old Shiba Inu loves it, he can finish all of those in the bowl. Strong recommended. Show details ·  1
Kay
KaySydney, NSW

Good Variety Dog Food

Our Milo is 12 and has been enjoying a variety of 4Legs food for all of those 12 years!! Show reply
vickimaddison
vickimaddisonSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

this is an amazing product for my fur babies

this is a life send!! my labradoodle who is a getting old 13 att he end of this year. He has hated all foods throughout his life untill I tried 4 legs. He eats every day instead of every 3 day. He is now looking for food gobbles it up every time. This is 6 months on! In the past if he did enjoy a new food, it was very short lived would not eat it on teh second day. Not now, he loves it. Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Empty plate every time

My ten year old kelpie x can be a bit choosy with food, but I’ve tried a couple of varieties of 4legs and she cleans her dish every time. It’s good not having to waste uneaten food. Show details ·  1
Jeff Rowley
Jeff RowleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dog poop

Our dogs poop has improved 100% since changing from canned to 4legs dog food. Show details ·  1
Ken
KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Staffy loves it!

My dog loves the meat balls. It doesn't make her sick like some of the rolls do.
She never leaves any and is a good supplement for her dry food.
I have been feeding her 4 Legs for around 6 months. Show details ·  1
shewin
shewinPerth, WA2 posts
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

Both dogs could not get enough

Both my pups loved this food. They can be fussy eaters, but found all the varieties I have tried they love. Show details ·  1
Smell
Watson snax
Watson snaxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

My dog just loves this stuff! ❤️

Watson adores these little meaty bites of deliciousness. He Hoover's then up every time! Show details ·  1
Smell
Query
QuerySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good tucker

My pet never says "no" to either beef or chicken. Just loves it and then has a good night's sleep. Show details ·  1
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

Great food and dogs love it

Dogs love this food and always great quality, we have been giving them this food for a few years now and always happy with the quality. Show details ·  1
Smell
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

M.L.C
M.L.C · Natural + Wellness Meatballs with Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

M.L.C
M.L.C · Natural + Wellness Meatballs with Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

4Legs
4Legs   DM

Hi there - unfortunately we only have one size of our rolls currently available!

Jip and Chinos mum
Jip and Chinos mum · Natural + Wellness Meatballs with Beef, Vegies, Fruit and Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake.

I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

4Legs
4Legs   DM

Compare all 4Legs Natural Dog Food listings
CategoryDog FoodsDog FoodsDog FoodsDog Foods
TypeFresh & FrozenFresh & FrozenFresh & FrozenFresh & Frozen
Life StageAdult
Dog SizeLarge
Awards 2021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 2024

Visit Official Website