4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Christine A

Christine AAU

Milo loves it !

We have tried a few different varieties of 4Legs and our pampered pooch Milo loves them all. The best part is knowing that its natural and healthy and also great value.

Purchased in October 2019.

Side Effects No

Teddy goes crazy for it every time.

Love that it is fresh, nutritionally sound and has no nasties. And Teddy loves it too! Great Australian made and owned product for our much loved family dog Teddy Bear.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.70.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
JayG1963

JayG1963AU

Dogs love it!

Dogs woof this down fast! They seem to love it. Ordered my free lid to keep them better. My dogs are pretty old and I have to feed them little and often.

Purchased at Coles for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Gregory Kime-Arditto

Gregory Kime-ArdittoSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Groodle loves it

My 13 year old groodle male is fussy when it comes to dog food but he love the Beef and the chicken 4Legs dog food. Excellent product will buy again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $7.95.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Wendy S.

Wendy S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My dog love, love, loves this.

Just opening this product was a treat. It smelt so good. My dog obviously could smell it too as he was all over me while I was dishing it up. He ate it all before I had time to put it back in the fridge. Needless to say this is now our favourite dog food.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog loves it

Always only fed premium dry food but with recall and contamination of several brands I wanted a fresh alternative which provided my dog with all the nutrients she needs. Her breeder recommended fresh food. My Nova Scotia Duck toller loved it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $7.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Brigid A.

Brigid A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for older dogs

My 18yo dog loves the beef and veg meatballs. The chicken makes him too hot and itchy. Lots of different varieties so he can have a choice but loves his beef. It’s sells out quickly at woolies so I buy the big tray.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Matthew Hunter

Matthew HunterMid North Coast, NSW

Visiting fussy dog could not get enough

My two dogs love 4legs. Dog sat a friends dog that I was told was very fussy. Could not get enough of 4legs and didn’t touch her special food while she was here. Dogs let you know if it’s good or not. Question answered.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
HarryHammer

HarryHammerNgunnawal 2913, ACT

My German Shepherd/Malamute loves this stuff.

My German Shepherd/Malamute loves this stuff. Have tried a couple of varieties since finding it in Supabarn and he has devoured both of them. I give him half a pack with his dry food and he always go for the 4Legs first. Being healthy food at a reasonable price means I'll keep buying it for him as long as he keeps eating it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Supabarn for $4.99.

jaysblueaus

jaysblueausAU

A very trusted brand, made by dog lovers

These days I am very wary of what I would buy and feed my dog, after having to get my dog put down earlier this year, as he started getting seizures after feeding him a product, so many contaminated products these days, so i am more wary with my new dog. This product is Australian made and owned, and apparently it is what they feed their dogs themselves.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Jem

JemPerth, WA

ALL GONE

Omg I brought these for my mum's dog while she's on holiday & he absolutely LOVES IT for his dinner, it's all gone & he's wants more. He has not any sideaffects

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Might have saved my dogs life!

These meatballs were the only way to give life-saving medication to my dog without losing some fingers. Now it is a dinner time favourite for both my dogs and so easy - I think I love it too!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.80.

Rob Davey

Rob DaveyIllawarra, NSW

Dog loves it

Dog enjoys food, coat shines dog healthy. Give to dog as rewards on walk, gets excited and sits to receive. Hold in hand and call her and she comes running.

Purchased in July 2019.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food

The Dog loves it and that’s all that matters. I have to push the dog away to serve it as he is eager to get to it. A contented dog

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $5.29.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Natural food for picky eater

After Jazz had a stroke recently. she become very picky with the food. Every times we gives her Natural 4 legs. she get excited and finished every bits of it. We like that is all natural , easy bite size.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Sara G.

Sara G.Tasmania

Yum yum in my doggies tum

My gypsy girl loves these so much that when I get out my latina filled pasta (container looks similar) she howls and jumps around like its tea time. Definitely worth spending a few extra dollars to keep her healthy and happy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $7.30.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Designred

DesignredPerth, WA

Nutritionally sound

My Labrador can't get enough of it, he wolfs it down.
I like that it isn't full of chemicals, so it is healthy eating. It comes in an easy to serve size.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.50.

Top quality

Having a growing puppy i wanted something good quality.
Natural 4 legs gives you this. My puppy is happy healthy with a shiny coat. He loves the beef with macaroni flavor. 5 stars

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.25.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

SMurphy

SMurphy

Ozzy loves it

Our spoodle is such a fussy eater and the only food he’ll eat is 4legs, he loves it and it’s so good for his digestive system. He’s very regular and no issues.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Heidi J.

Heidi J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Dog Whoofing loves it, no more stinky farts, stomach upsets, itchy skin or ear infections.

Purchased in June 2019 for $6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

M.L.C

M.L.Casked

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi there - unfortunately we only have one size of our rolls currently available!

Jip and Chinos mum

Jip and Chinos mumasked

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake.
I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

4Legs
Melissa C.4Legs

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers