4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Hounds can’t get enough

Both our hounds have sensitive tummy’s and can only eat all natural foods. They can’t get enough of 4legs meatballs . Easy to serve , easy to store. Makes cooking for the fur friends unnecessary as they get everything they need in these 4legs meatballs.

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Doggone Great!

Our dog is 12, he's been eating the same brand for 10 years with some fruit, veg and treats as well. We tried this for our dog after he had to have dental surgery. He loves it so much, always wants more and refuses to go back to his old brand! He's one happy Pomtease!

Purchased in April 2019 for $4.50.

My dog loves this

My dog absolutely loves this dog food. He can't wait until I place it in his bowl. His wagging tail creates a cyclone and he literally tries to eat it as I'm dropping it into the bowl!

Awesome product!

My dog was getting over the typical dry dog food so we decided to try this product and his attitude to his dinner has changed and he is acting like a puppy again! We love your product and so much good stuff in there for dogs!!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $4.99.

Looks yummy

Our beagle loves this stuff - never leaves any. A good accompaniment to dry food for all meals.

Well balanced food and will be buying it again sometime soon in future

Our dog loves it!!!

Great variety of flavours, excellent quality, easy packaging, love that it can also be frozen. The hardest part is choosing which one to feed him, our dog loves it all!!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Fantastic product, easy to use, tray lid makes sealing product easy.

I have been using 4legs dog food since it first came on the market. Its amazing! My fussy dog loves these products, whichever flavour I choose. Easy to portion and is hoovered down in no time. Tray lid keeps product fresh and is easy to clean. I've had my lid since forever, and it is only now showing signs of wear. Looking forward to recieving caps and trying some of the loaf products.

Purchased in March 2019 for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Humphreys Favourite!!

My dog loves this so much he refuses to eat his kibble plain!
Always a great price and there are so many flavours to choose from. Highly recommend this brand

Side Effects No

This is the only thing Shelby will eat now

Shelby is our beautiful 16 year old beagle. She is literally on her last four legs, excuse the pun. She used to wolf down anything and always wanted more. Now, literally, the only thing she will eat is the 4legs balls. Thank you so much. Paul and Leanne

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Side Effects No

Easy and my dogs love it

I have been buying these from local grocery store for a couple of years now. My dogs adore the different varieties and they don't smell or look like dog food! It also doesn't affect their sensitive bellies.

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Love it

Ecki my dog loves 4legs, he really enjoy eating every ball, he is a slow eater but when is about 4legs ball he eat them as fast as he can !!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Game Changer

We have a boxer with a very sensitive tummy. We have tried all kinds of food and all routine has to go on time for her to eat. When we go on holidays she normally starves herself for two days. That’s all changed with this range of pet food. She is asking for more and didn’t do her normal hunger strike when we went away on weekend. She is so much happier on this food.

Purchased in January 2019 for $6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

My pet loves it!

My dog loves 4legs food!! As soon as I open the fridge, he wants his food!! I combine it Whit dry food and it is an excellent combination. Thanks 4legs :)

Purchased in February 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Roll look horrible9

Skin of the roll was green, i brought it 3 days ago.
I wouldn't give it to my dog and i know she wouldn't eat it, I was frightened of her vomiting it back up..... : (

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.00.

Side Effects No
Hi John, thanks for your feedback. In regards to the discolouration on your roll, the green, grey or light-coloured tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and is a result of our cooking process. It occurs when the vitamins and minerals in the food oxidize during our cooking process. We have addressed this further in this blog post https://4legs.com.au/4legs-rolls-addressing-concerns/ Please be assured that it is completely safe to feed your dog this food. We include vitamins and minerals in all our varieties to ensure 4Legs provides your dog with a complete and balanced meal. Our product is natural one and we don't hide anything with colours or preservatives. It is normal for some discolouration to occur occasionally. Our product has been out like this in the market for years and there have never been any health related issues. We hope this allays your concerns. Kind regards, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

My Beagle Loves it

My dog loves the beef, veggies and macaroni and also the chicken with veggies and pasta. Well priced and Australian made. It is great you receive a free lid as well to fit the packaging. Fantastic!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $5.00.

Side Effects No
So great to hear your dog is loving 4Legs, thanks Sophie! Glad you're enjoying the free lid too!

She knows what she wants

Our beautiful spaniel loves the whole range and even recognises the packet when we bring home and unpack the shopping bags. Gets very sad when it goes into the fridge for later.

Purchased in January 2015 for $5.00.

Side Effects No
Thanks for the great review Jess - we love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

So Awesome

It's awesome so easy to feed and my rottweiler puppy and older staffy both love it.. I have also used it as training rewards for the puppy works a treat.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Only range I'll buy now

Picked up the beef with veggies and macaroni for my two fur babies to try for a change and they loved it. Will only be getting this range now. Natural and Australian made you cant go wrong.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

My dogs love it, I love that it’s an Australian product

My dogs love 4legs & I love that it’s Australian Family made & owned. Beef, veggies & Macaroni are they’re favourite. I also use them as treats

Great to hear your dogs are loving 4Legs, thanks for supporting our brand!

Naturally wonderful dog food

Love everything about 4Legs - it’s a natural dog food, made in Australia by a family owned business and most importantly my boys love it and are thriving on it.

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

At last I have found a food that helps both my whippet and rescue greyhound. But as I’m feeding two dogs, can you tell me if I can get a larger roll apart from the 1.7kg one. I am using one roll a day.

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.
Hi Jip and Chino's mum, In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g. Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind. If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know. cheers Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Similar listings