4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4.9

• Pet's Life StageAdult (57) · Senior (29) · Puppy/Kitten (13)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (99)
  • Smell

My Dog Loves It!!!!

I have given my dog 2-3 different types of dog food and this is his favourite. He has had not adverse reactions and chomps it down. Tip..this dog food is also good for hiding medications in if you dog needs to take them!!! Love that it is fresh and Australian made. Would highly recommend this dog food.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.50.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Spoilt dachshund love them

Gus loves them, he gets spoilt so if he likes them he gets them, hasn't had any side affects, quick easy to store and serve, will be stocking more flavours and Aussie made

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Go Dogs

Go Dogs

Happy Dog

My dog loves her fresh food and loves the chicken as well
She has no problem with the digestion at all
I would recommend anyone to try this product and see the results

Purchased in June 2020.

Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni compares to other Dog Foods

Favorite food for my dog.

My dog loves this food! Even more than your dog roll. She just gobbles it up. with no additives and preservatives, I don't feel guilty giving it to her. So we are both happy.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.80.

Shondelle

ShondelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only Dog food my dog will eat

This is my Rescue dog Lola. She is super fussy, and after trying many different brands of dog food, Lola has decided that 4legs is the only thing she wants to eat. Beef with Vegies and Macaroni is her favourite.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.20.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
ShaeM

ShaeMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenient!

Such a quick and convenient meal for my dog. It’s obviously delicious because her bowl is always empty and licked clean. Great for a treat too or a smaller meal when mixed with dry food.

Purchased in June 2020 at IGA for A$5.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Emmie's fav

Emmie is less inclined to leave her food to later when the meatballs are served :) They are most definitely her favourite meal of the week. Thank you for a great natural product.

Purchased at Coles for A$5.00.

MRR Mum

MRR MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog loves it

My 2.5 year old Murray River Retriever loves all of the flavours of the 4legs mini meatballs. He has no reactions to it. We have been buying it for some time now and find that it keeps in the fridge for the week (without going funky like another brand of mini meatball we have tried.

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

Dogs finished eating before i had time to get rid of empty pack - classic

Dogs seems to love the taste, what else needs to be said!

Luckily i bought in bulk, because i have never seen them so enthusiastic toward food at dinner time, but time will tell.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$5.80.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

rayne s.

rayne s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its good value for our dogs and above all healthy for them. Tried many brands in the past but found the one.

Our dogs love it
No reactions what so ever
Tried many dog foods in the past but 4 legs is a keeper. And ithas all natural ingrediants in it gor peace of mind.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$4.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
NatCri10

NatCri10South East Queensland, QLD

A Shih Tzu's Favourite Dinner

My Shih Tzu's love this! It always looks and smells fresh and the coconut coating keeps it from sticking together. The round bite size pieces are so easy to prepare for them. Perfect for small dogs!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Bookworm

BookwormSouthwest, VIC

Loves it

My dog has this every morning for breakfast and loves it. She loves the beef the best. She has a very sensitive stomach and 4 legs doesn’t upset it at all.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Great products

My staffy is a picky eater and loves all your products, she loves it.
No adverse reactions, my dog is on no preservatives and colours
Would highly recommend to all dogs.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$4.00.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing food

Fresh always with veges. An absolute hit for my staffy. Highly recommended. Top quality products for a great price. I’d choose this over any canned food any day. A++ quality

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Madge

MadgeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Training treats and additive to main meal.

My dogs love the variety of flavour and texture. It’s great food for use as treats when training my dogs for dog sports and as an additive to the main meal. They hold their shape, soft to chew quickly, nutritious and don’t crumble. Perfect size for small and large dogs and carrying in my training treat bag.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Very Happy Lab.

My 2 year old Lab loves it. I mix it up with her dry food as well so she gets different textures in her food. The meatballs are always the first to be eaten.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.49.

Delicious Beef balls!

Our 3 doggos love these balls! Can’t get enough! I even use them as treats! I change up their meals with both the beef balls & roll which they all love as well!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Rhiannon W.

Rhiannon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Love that 4Legs is natural ! But more importantly, my dog LOVES your products.

I have an 8mth old pug who absolutely LOVES EVERY 4Legs product I've given him so far. We have tried multiple products but it's the balls he loves the most. I love that it's natural & reasonably priced. But MOST importantly I LOVE that he is thriving. Thank You 4Legs !

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Carla Canavo Joy

Carla Canavo JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

shadow loves all of the 4legs products.

Shadow has had no reactions at all. My only concern is that I may be overfeeding her. I have owned her for a bit less than a year, and she has definitely gained weight. She is almost 3, mix kelpie and border collie. Do you have a weight control product?

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$6.00.

Side Effects No

Great for a fussy eater.

My dog is getting old and fussy. Since trying him on 4Legs he doesn't turn his nose up and walk away. Very happy to have found a food he likes.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews