24Legs Natural +Wellness Scrumptious Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit and Rice
Part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food 4.9

Smell

Ally
AllyCentral West, NSW
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

My girl can’t wait for dinner time

Just starting buying it for my dog and she absolutely loves the whole range Show details ·  1
James W
James WAU3 posts
  Verified Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Awesome

I have used all of the meatball selections with no problems or discomfort in Molly by changing meals Great Food . the support staff are very responsive when contacted. Show details ·  1
Vikki
VikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Verified Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

My Fussy Boston Terrier loves it

Bella loves 4Legs and I recommend for a fussy eater. The quality of the food is at a high standard and natural ingredients hasn't affected her. Show details ·  1
Debra
Debra

Fussy labradoodles

My dogs always got cooked food. And will Never eat bought food . Well until I bought 4 legs meaty ball they have all the flavour . They love them .still tried other dog food and still only eat these , or cooked food . Show details ·  1
Nat
NatPerth, WA

Our doggy’s favourite!

I love how easy 4 legs meatballs are to serve up for my dog and he loves the taste! Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4legs natural plus wellness dog food

Our german shepherd loves his food especially this along with his biscuits Show details ·  1
Ros
RosSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I just love my 4legs

Our Dog says she just loves all flavours of 4legs meat balls, but her favourite is the beef one and as she is diabetic 4Legs is the only one that does not have all the nasty stuff that they make her sugar levels rise, she says it also keeps her tummy feeling good to. She wants to say a big thank you 4Legs for making such a delicious and healthy dog food :-) Show details ·  1
Margaret
MargaretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Keeps Susie living, longer, healthier and happier

Susie is our 17.5 year old Maltese Shitzu. She's been eating (her favourite) 4 Legs natural 4 legs natural Kangaroo, vegies and fruit balls for years now. I have always been very fussy what I feed her. It's complete nutrition for our 'older girl' but more importantly - she loves it! People are always surprised at how old Susie is but much more surprised at her energy level! - she still loves chasing her ball and 'skits' around the floor like a young dog. Show details ·  2
ange k.
ange k.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My dog loves your food

i always feel like he is getting good healthy food, well done guys Show details ·  1
reesepugh100
reesepugh100South East Queensland, QLD

Thoughts on 4Legs

My dog couldn't get anough of it! Can't wait to buy more! Show details ·  1
jmorton1563
jmorton1563South Australia4 posts

Casey loved it

Casey has been fussy with his food as he lost his big brother Snitz lately :-( but he really loves 4 legs which is great as he has turned his nose up to alot of different food. We have had a hard time to get thru and it's getting better. 1 step at a time Show details
Nelly
NellySouthwest, VIC3 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

My boys love their meatballs

My 2 boys love their dinner time, they eat all their meatballs first, they are always fresh Show details ·  1
Kim
KimIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Great product

My dog loves this flavour and the other flavours as well,a convenient addition to her nightly meal at an affordable price Show details ·  1
LadyFoxPaw
LadyFoxPawCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

These scrummy lil chicken balls are great!

My little Hamish absolutely loves these balls. He prefers the Chicken, and gets so excited as soon as I put his bowel of 4Legs and kibble down for dinner! It has also been a huge help in Hammy's weight loss journey. Healthy and tasty! Thank you so much, 4Legs! Show details ·  1
Jac Taylor
Jac Taylor South West, WA3 posts
  Chicken with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Best smelling dog fog in decades!!

Big dog just scoffed the lot without pause or hesitation, no side affects in the 10 minutes following but can probably provide update later if your interested.
He enjoyed it enough for me to scan the code and google the goods for more info. Unfortunately the feebie is pointless as he eats the large pack, none left to store. I'll be checking price for affordability for future diet plans.
Will also check size of his currently massive turds to see if his body absorbed more of what he ate lol :0*) Show details ·  1
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C. · Natural +Wellness Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

Can you freeze this product if l put them in measured lots l have the Chicken and salmon meatballs

Lucie B · Natural +Wellness Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

To extend opened product shelf life, can part of it be frozen for 5kg small breed dog who will have part-kibble part-4legs daily consumption? 870 g bag should be consumed over 5 days. You recommend product to be consumed three days from being opened. What do you suggest? Or do you have the product in smaller quantity?

Rachael
Rachael
Lucie B

Excellent. Thanks for comprehensive answer.

Rhonda
Rhonda · Natural +Wellness Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit and Rice

How many chicken meat balls should I feed my 11/2 year old desexed female Hungarian Vizsla

Compare all 4Legs Natural Dog Food listings
CategoryDog FoodsDog FoodsDog FoodsDog Foods
TypeFresh & FrozenFresh & FrozenFresh & FrozenFresh & Frozen
Life StageAdult
Dog SizeLarge
Awards 2021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 20242021, 2022 and 2024

Visit Official Website