4.9

Denis Brain

Denis BrainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect as a snack.

Both our Mareema and Samoyed enjoyed their meat balls no only as a snack/ treat but also as an addition to their food and as a training aid and always looked for more.

Purchased in September 2020.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

My granddog loves this product

Change to 4legs from a high profile tin dog food and never looked back. My grand dog loves all the flavours. All the different flavours gives a constant variety in my weekly shop

Purchased in November 2020.

Julie

JulieSouth Australia

Don’t buy any other brand

My 2 Cavoodles love all the range - except Kangaroo - won’t have anything to do with it (even other kangaroo items). Only fresh product I buy on a regular basis. They have dry biscuits with meatballs EVERY night!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Dog Foods

Find out how 4Legs Natural +Wellness Scrumptious Chicken Meatballs with Veggies, Fruit & Rice compares to other Dog Foods

rtm

rtmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Known toxic ingredients

several of the 4Legs pet foods contain garlic.
GarlIc, like onions, is poisonous to dogs and cats. While tiny amounts may not harm dogs, I find it disappointing that they would add it, especially as it is not necessary and provides no essential benefits for the animals. I am fussy about what I feed my dog and read all nutrition panels and ingredients lists carefully. I like that they want to provide natural pet food choices, but this makes them a no-go company for me.

Alison F.

Alison F.Perth, WA

Kai loves it!

My 14 week old Bichon loves it. The breeder started him on this food and we have continued as its so good for him and we know its not full of preservatives and rubbish meat.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Barney Cannot stop eating this

My 13 year old Maltese Shitzu (Barney) tried this for the first time and absolutely loved this. in a few mouthful's it was gone out of his dish. he is normally a fussy eater but I have never seen a dog eat so fast. I would definitely buy this again

Darren I.

Darren I.Far North Queensland, QLD

Our Dogs

Our Dogs go crazy when they see your packaging. As soon as I peel the plastic to open the food they go crazy. A must for all Dogs which love quality and quantity for a great affordable price.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths.

Susan G.

Susan G.Perth, WA

A Real Hit

I tried this product for the first time today because my Maltese x Shitzu is a really fussy eater. I gave her just a small portion and she ate the entire meal straight off. I was thrilled because normally quite an amount of coaxing is necessary. I can't wait to try her on the other 4Legs products.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for A$4.80.

Anthony A.

Anthony A.Sydney, NSW

Toot-free puppy!

My Greyhound love this range of meatballs and it's the first thing we've found that doesn't give her cause to clear the room if you know what I mean! It clearly agrees with her stomach. They also make great little treats as rewards if you're trying to train new behaviours so they're a good item to have in the fridge at all times.

Perfect puppy treat

These have been a great treat for stuffing a kong for our puppy when he spends time alone. He obviously loves them as doesn’t worry anymore that I’m leaving him as knows he is getting his favourite treat! Life saver thanks!

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$4.00.

Side EffectsNo

Our girls favourite food !

Our girl absolutely loves the Chicken Veggie and Rice balls.
They are also the best ‘treat’ reward and make giving medication easy. Would recommend any owner try’s these if they have a fussy eater or need a different type of treat for training.

My Dog loves it

My dog Jess loves it .It doesn’t smell and she is healthy and shiny.she lines up at dinner time for it.She loves the rolls and the gourmet balls,good variety to choose from

Purchased for A$4.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Rozie

RoziePeel, WA

My dogs absolutely love this food and that's a good think because they are fussy eaters

My dogs loved the food.
They had no reaction to the food they loved it. I haven't tried this food before, my dogs thought it was better than tin food, that's for sure.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Ej L.

Ej L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great food

My 14 month Aussie cattle loves this food!! He usually takes his time to eat his dinner but when he tried this it was gone within 10 mins it would normally take him about half about to an hour

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$4.50.

KayJay

KayJayPerth, WA

Best value and is the best for my Dog

Most of the dog food we have tried seems to give our dog the runs but this stops immediately we give him 4 legs. The ingredients are all good quality and natural and are not made from stuff we humans could not eat. It is so good to find a food that is not packed with unnecessary fillers to make it look good. I know I can give it to my Dog with confidence and it is Australian made.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

countrycook

countrycookVictoria

My dog loves 4Legs

My Aussie terrier cross loves 4Legs chicken and rice. It was recommended at the dog club and I have kept her on it ever since. Now and then she has some home-cooked food and dry biscuits but she does well on the 4Legs.

Purchased at Coles for A$4.99.

Michelle

MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

Thank you for the great product!!

This product is a must in our home. Our 4 legged family member enjoys all the varieties!! It is a regular item in our shopping and agree with a previous reviewer - excellent that it comes in recyclable packaging!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Side EffectsNo

Recycled and recyclable packaging! Yay!

Just so happy that the packaging is made from recycled plastic and is recyclable. :) Archer and Milo also think that the food is yummy! Win, win - dogs are happy and so am I!

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for A$6.00.

Trudy K

Trudy KFrankston

Great to hid tablets in.

The first food that our dog can't detect her tablets in. And she loves the food. Very affordable as well. I will be buying more from the range next shop

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles Online for A$5.00.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Mr Archie loves

Mr Archie loves the 4Legs dog foods. We've tried quite a few now and he likes them all. It's been great to find a wet dog food that he loves to eat and is good for him.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.00.

See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews

Glenys A.

Glenys A.asked

Natural +Wellness Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit & Rice

How many chicken veg and rice a day can I give my old maltese

Hi Glenys,
Thanks for contacting us and sorry we hadn't gotten back to you....unfortunately we had somehow missed this one. We do have a basic feeding guide based on the weight of your dog on the pack and also on our webpage, here is the link: https://4legs.com.au/product/chicken-meatballs-with-vegies-fruit-rice-870g/ However, if you need further information, please contact us on our helpdesk@4legs.com.au and we would be happy to answer your question in more detail.
Best regards, The 4Legs Team

Glenys A.

Glenys A.asked

Natural +Wellness Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit & Rice

How many chicken balls a day can I give my old maltese

Norma

Normaasked

Natural +Wellness Chicken Meatballs with Vegies, Fruit & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food?
Thank you in anticipation of your advice.
Norma.

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team