24Legs Natural Gourmet Recipe with Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

Side Effects Yes · No

Kristy
Kristy

Pippa loves her 4Legs meatballs

Pippa is my only fur child, so she gets only the best doggy food! She loves all the 4Legs range, but Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley is a firm favourite! Show details ·  1
Ian Hawkins
Ian Hawkins3 posts

My Pomeraniam cross and my Cavoodle loved the Chicken and Salmon with pumpkin

My Pomeraniam cross and my Cavoodle loved the Chicken and Salmon with pumpkin. The cavoodle had an upset tummy but no problem digesting the 4 legs. We are first time users as Woolies discontinued their previous range which was a blessing. They both love the 4 legs range and really get excited at meal times, nothing left in their bowls ! Show details ·  1
Claire Walker
Claire WalkerSydney, NSW3 posts
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

Dog likes and thanks for the free lid

Dog enjoys the meatballs so now a stable in our house. We serve them with kibble and sometimes either yogurt, vege or eggs. The free kid is game changing, thanks guys. Show details ·  1
Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.Murray Mallee, SA

Our dog loves it

Whiskey sits and waits for the whole tray to be put down. He watches every move we make when it is feed time. Eats what he needs and we put the rest in the fridge for later. Show details ·  1
glenys p.
glenys p.Central, SA

Gourmet for Dogs

My dog Tootsie is a fussy eater but loves the 4 Legs ....we call them meaty balls....great for training snacks too Show details ·  1
Smell
Kataya
KatayaCentral Queensland, QLD
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

Best food for my dog yet!

The only thing my dog will eat at the moment Show details ·  1
Mel
MelPerth, WA

My Jacki Boi loves these

My puppy loves the meatballs as so easy to eat. No side effects x Show details ·  1
Carrie B.
Carrie B.South East Queensland, QLD
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

YELP. Dogs love these like a treat

Both our dogs love it, the Husky can be a bit choosy but pleads for this stuff. Very convenient to serve out in the small ball sizes, can't wait for the lid. Show details ·  1
Sheryl & Missy
Sheryl & MissyLynwood WA2 posts
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

My dog really enjoyed the food and the resell pack was great

My dog really enjoyed the flavour and no adverse reactions so very happy Show details ·  1
Amber
Amber
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

Dogs extremely picky but waits at the fridge for her dinner now

Dog loves the food, usually really picky. Hard to please, she waits at the fridge for dinner. Show details ·  1
Smell
jsus
jsus

No more hives

My aussie bulldog absolutely loves this roll food she smashes it! She breaks out in hives with alot of foods but was fine with this one :)vAnd its not all slimey on the hands when you chop it up either which is a win for us humans ;p Show details ·  1
Smell
Angus 22
Angus 222 posts
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

My dog loves yr products

I own a bulldog and he has to be on a special diet cause he has allergies. He loves yr products and looks forward to having his dinner every night since he has been eating yr products his skin has improved out of sight. Highly recommend this brand of dog food Show details ·  3
Saint Mike
Saint MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin - First Time

Archie ate the lot - plus a few tidbits we added. He is not fussy but won't eat what he doesn't like. Good texture and looks good. He usually has a mixture of dry and wet food. He must have liked the smell as he was waiting for me to put it down. Will keep seeing how it goes. I don't remember the price - Around $5 ? I like buying him new things. Show details ·  2
Raah-Shell Chamelion
Raah-Shell ChamelionSydney, NSW

Not a single fart!!!

Mr Bean (American staffie) loves this!! It doesn't irritate his gut to the point he leaves chemical warfare farts throughout the house, so his humans are happy too!!

Doesn't make him too fat either. Show details ·  1

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA4 posts
  Chicken and Salmon with Pumpkin and Parsley

The pupster loves it, especially warmed up :)

Her ladyship is a big fan of this food, and as an added bonus, the meatballs are perfect for hiding tablets/medication :) She also loves it warmed up in the microwave for 30 seconds. Show details ·  1
Smell
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews