24Legs Natural +Wellness Wholesome Meatballs with Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

4.9

100% · 830%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.2

Dad of Stella
Dad of StellaFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

Furbabies love Kangaroo

Our Furbabies love these treats, we buy 2 packs every week as we have 4 furbabies, they love Kangaroo best as they R from OZ Show details ·  1
Annette
AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect treats for training

My dog loves the meatballs and responds well to commands knowing she'll receive a scrumptious treat! Show details ·  1
Johanna  Oppelaar
Johanna OppelaarAU19 posts

Great 100 %

After 40 years of breeding and showing
Saint Bernards I resqued a cross breed small dog it took some adjusting she had very bad eating habits she was so fussy.
But these 4 legs kangaroo ball she loves them.
Also I found she has good bowel movements as she struggled so much before all the struggle is gone Show details ·  1
Smell
SandyJ
SandyJMurray Region, NSW

Our 5 dogs luv it

Dogs luv it, excellent quality and fresh.
Recyclable packaging, free lid is great. Show details ·  1
Lomchan Lomchan
Lomchan LomchanPerth, WA3 posts
  Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

My tiny boy loves it!! He always empties the bowl

My malshi boy only loves kangaroo meatball. He doesn’t like beef meatball. He used to like chicken/ beef slow cooked but not anymore. Only kangaroo meatball is still his fave. I purchase this brand for him about a year now. Sometime, this product is empty on the shelves at Coles and woolies. I feed him meatballs for breakfast. I separate it in small zipped lock bags and freeze it. Still very fresh when you defrost and heat it up in the microwave. Show details ·  1
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.

Fussy pupper LOVES 4Legs

Our brittle diabetic doggo has spent a majority of her diabetic life fussing over her food options. We have tried more brands than I can count on two hands and at first, she likes them but tires of them before we have finished the roll or pack. We have been using 4Legs for a month now and are yet to have a meal she doesn’t devour!!!
Thank you for making our meal times an easy routine ♥️ Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonDarling Downs, QLD2 posts
  Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

This is great. I always buy this product. My dogs love the variety

My dogs love the food and the variety. I only buy this brand. Show details ·  1
Joanne W.
Joanne W.

My growing Bulldog just loves Fourlegs

I quickly swapped my pup over to four legs and her gas is no way as bad! And her coat is just beautiful. Show details ·  1
Mary
MaryCentral, SA

4legs the perfect food for your dog

I have been feeding my dogs 4 legs continually since it first came on the market my last dog lived 17 yrs. Show details ·  1
Rooky
RookyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

At last something my fussy eat loves

My elderly Havanese has fallen in love with 4 Legs. No side effects. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Reggie loves it. ❤️

No reactions...just all the right ingredients for him. Kangaroo being a lean meat. Show details ·  1
Smell
Mel
MelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I have 2 fussy Huskies and they absolutely love it

My 2 Huskies just love the Kangaroo flavour
They have never had a reaction to it and it’s a weekly meal they have, I buy 2 of these packets a week as they are very popular in my house Show details ·  1
Judy T
Judy TSydney, NSW

My dog loves it!

My dog just loves the flavour of kangaroo with veges and fruit especially the small ball texture Show details ·  1
Joanne fardell
Joanne fardell

My do loves it

My dog loves this food and no adverse effects and is happy Show details ·  1
Leecey Lou
Leecey LouSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Kangaroo, Vegies and Fruit

Charli gives 4Legs a high 5!!!!

She loves it & with allergy skin & stomach issues, we can safely feed her this. She’s almost 12 and has been eating & loving 4Legs for years now. Show details ·  1
See all 4Legs Natural Dog Food reviews