A Life Plus

A Life Plus

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by A Life Plus

Trish Cadden
Trish CaddenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Keto Journey continues with ALifePlus

Been doing this for a few weeks now and have not had a bad meal yet, lost a few kilos and feeling really good, great food, great service, thumbs up.

Cassie
CassieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vegetarian Keto Meal Delivery

I'm thrilled to have A Life Plus come through on my Instagram feed as they offer Vegetarian Keto meals. Not many meal delivery services offer Vegetarian Keto so I jumped on the chance to try it. It's only been one week, but the meals are filling (250gm), nutritious, varied and taste delicious. Balancing vegetarianism and a keto lifestyle is not easy and A Life Plus have nailed it. Customer service is great and I love that they are environmentally conscious with packaging.

SME
SMESydney, NSW

Simply the Best

I've been doing Keto for a year now, and I reached a point where I was keeping things so simple, that I was not getting enough nutrients and hit a plateau. A Life plus has been my best discovery. Food is fresh, tailored to my requirements and most of all taste is divine! I now don't have to think about anything...just eat! Customer service A+

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious

Keto dieting is extremely hard and I have given up twice before only lasting 3 weeks each time. That is until I found these meals. They are so delicious and they even make pizzas which I reheat in the airfryer. I don’t know how they do it! Pizza that isn’t cauliflower based. There is a huge variety of meals and some sweets without eating just salad and chicken. Haven’t had one I don’t like yet! Do yourself a favour especially if you struggle to cook keto food.

Renée Y.
Renée Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Meals, Great service

The only company ive come across that can cater to allergies and diet
Love that its not the same menu each week
Great tasting food, Great variety
Great and friendly customer service

Additional Physical Activities None

Steve T.
Steve T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Another great week of keto meals.

Meals are filling and quite delicious (given the constrictions of the diet themselves).
I was able to follow the diet very well and there is enough variety that I am not bored. I would like them to investigate using spaghetti squash as a pasta replacement as getting a bit sick of cauliflower rice.

Angus Reid
Angus ReidCanberra Central 2601, ACT

A Step Up from Others

Tastier than I’m used to and you can tell the quality of ingredients is much better than competitors. More expensive but worth every cent in my opinion.
I will be using this service from now on.

C.B.
C.B.

Enjoying the diversity

The 400gm meals make a good hearty dinner or can be split into 2 lunches. Enjoying the diversity of the meals and the seasonality. The vegetarian dishes are surprisingly delicious and loving the fish.

Aaron H.
Aaron H.Sydney, NSW

Great food!

The food is amazing! I have tried many other food delivery services and found the food to be bland and mass produced. With A Life Plus the food tastes fresh and as if it was prepared the same day. The variety is exceptional and keeps me excited about my next meal. For someone who is trying to lose weight the meal plan that I have picked provides me with perfectly portioned meals.

Ricky McWhinnie
Ricky McWhinnieSydney, NSW

Keto Plan Perfect

The quality is top notch feeling full, losing weight. My focus and memory has improved, moreover my energy levels are very noticeable. Service is wonderful with friendly staff and prompt.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best meal deliveries

Have been eating Alifeplus for over 2-mths and love that there is such a variety.
The meat is of high quality and vegetables as fresh as they can be when microwaved. I sometimes remove greens and eat raw just so not overcooked.
On week 2 of 28 day , 900 calorie so hope to lose weight this time. I love not having to think about what to cook.
These dishes are definitely the best of meal delivery I have tried.

Fantastic food

This is the best keto meal delivery I’ve found so far, there is a big variety of meals to choose from, and the meals are really tasty and filling. I also like that I can choose different portion sizes.

Louise Emerson
Louise EmersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Try it!

Delicious meals that are not keto gluggy like some others I’ve tried. Loads of taste and the meals don’t leave you hungry 5 minutes later.
Desserts are very nice.
Great job.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Keto meal plans

I have been following a mixture of the Keto 900IF & 1200IF plans for 5 weeks so far and have lost 7.3kg which makes me very happy and I just follow the meal plan as it comes with my order. I don’t feel hungry throughout the day anymore my body has adjusted. My clothes are looser, my mood has improved & my motivation has increased. The food is delicious and fresh and is consistently so every delivery. I haven’t had a meal I haven’t liked.

So convenient and takes all the guesswork out of managing a keto fiet

I have the 400 gram meals. I find them filling and enjoyable. I only eat 2 meals a day anyway. ( brunch and dinner) so I feel adequately satiated. And the meals are delicious!

Diana R.
Diana R.asked

Does anyone actually monitor or answer these questions? I've tried a couple of meals and was satisfied with them, however I am loathe to create a service agreement with you as your communication thus far is up the creek!

Harry Burrows
Harry Burrowsasked

Hello, questions around the delivery. I noticed that you have an 8 hour delivery window. How can I decrease it as I have quite a busy schedule and would like to be able to plan my time before each delivery.
Can you accommodate special requests ie 1-2 hour windows, and if I am not there. What happens?
I will also be in quarantine at a hotel from next month, can you deliver to me under those circumstances?

Kevin Zhou
Kevin Zhouasked

Hi, I just received my first order. if I continue, do I have to order boxes each week a few days prior to delivery or can I set up an auto payment ? Unless im send out a reminder email each week? I'm busy and forget to order. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and A Life Plus representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeFresh Produce, Made to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals