Verifiedalifeplus.com.au
4.3

245 reviews · Statistics

82% · 20242 · 17%
Timely DeliveryYes (212) · No (10)
Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No (147)
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (91)
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (5)
  • My weight has stayed the same (26)
Tasty, fresh meals
Filling portions
Attentive customer service
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sharon.bunter
sharon.bunterAU7 posts

Food unsafe to Western Australia

Food delivered outside my selected window twice.
Food too warm on 3 orders, not packed well enough.
Temperatures were measured above the legal 6C.
Food would have been great, but some meals were obviously off and I was worried eating the others so didn't enjoy them.
I communicated over and over again because I think the service is a great idea :(
Photos show 2 of my meals :(
No more for me. Show details
Stephanie
StephanieNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect and flavoursome

Keto is definitely for me. These meals are deliciously flavoursome a great weight loss program, nothing to prep, Just heat and serve. I found the meals satisfying and im not looking for more. I have more energy throughout the day, I sleep better as I'm not feeling bloated any more. I am definitely eating keto for life, 5 stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details ·  1
Roller B
Roller BNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

25kg and counting

Absolutely thrilled with my experience with A Life Plus food service in Australia! I've lost a satisfying 25kg, and I attribute a significant part of my success to their exceptional meals. The quality is akin to restaurant standards, leaving me satisfied and impressed with each meal. I recommended it to both my brother and mother, and they too are now loyal fans. Fast delivery and chilled, ready-to-refrigerate. A Life Plus, in my opinion, is a superior choice compared to other popular meal programs out there. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Nice food, extremely frustrating otherwise

Their food is always quite decent, but dealing with them is otherwise a frustrating experience: the website is a relic of the 90s which doesn't easily show you any menu; their website defaults to a 250g portion size, so anyone not on an intense diet needs to remember to change it to get an actual meal portion, and the packaging is some of the worst I've ever seen - plastic that has to be removed before heating but seems to be stuck on with literal superglue. I've given up after accidentally ordering a whole bunch of 250g meals and putting myself on a diet for a fortnight because of their hopeless website. Show details
Chellese
ChelleseVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Amazing food!!!

The good is delicious, so well prepared. Very yum and for gluten free dairy free lots of variety. I'm so glad I've started my healthy eating and weight loss journey with ALife Plus. Show details ·  1
Pat
Pat

Production quality of the meals really poor

I’m really baffled by the positive reviews. I ended up throwing most of my 6 x meal orders out. I opened one - a few lettuce leafs, slice of cheese and a thin meat patty, that’s a meal apparently. Another was just a whole bunch of rice with some sauce and maybe one bite sized piece of chicken. Production quality was abysmal.
I emailed support which was responsive and said they would fix up the next order. But, there won’t be a next order. Show details
OK all in all
OK all in allVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Tasty fresh and healthy

So happy I found a A LIFE Plus, seriously different from the other companies and happy to work with you on putting your order together for your needs. The meals are health fresh and tasty with quality ingredients. Show details ·  1
Marion
MarionACTCanberra 2600, ACT
AG
AGNSWSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Food delicious & staff very helpful

Quality of the food is excellent. Its so fresh that it tastes like you've just cooked it yourself. The beans still have a crunch to them even after reheating. I've had one order so far & found the staff always available & knowledgeable to answer any questions. It was easy advising my preferences & I was happy to learn you can reheat the meals in the oven or stove if you don't want to use a microwave. I'll be ordering these meals regularly. Show details ·  1
Rowan W.
Rowan W.NSWSydney, NSW

Tasty & Healthy

I was dubious about home-delivered keto meals being tasty, fresh and heathy. But ALIFEPLUS proteins are good quality and well sourced and the no-holds-barred natural flavours are excellent. Show details ·  1
Tim H.
Tim H.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

I finally found a good fit

Being on the never ending rotation of diets, I have finally found the perfect fit for me. The meals are full of flavour and the portion size is good (something I have always struggled with). After only a week and a half, I am really starting to feel good. More energy, good sleep, and a clearer mind. I am so happy I found you guys. I think I can now jump off that cycle. I have found my really good fit. Thank you all. Show details ·  1
Amber
AmberQLDDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

I am a new customer trying this out for the first time. The customer service and friendliness of staff has been exceptional. The willingness to work around any food preferences has been nothing short of amazing. The food so far has been great. I have been ordering pretty much everything on the menu to try once and even though some dishes were not my personal preference, I couldn’t fault the flavours in them. I especially like the burgers and the bahn mi bowl. I did get a mislabeled meal in one of my deliveries (lasagna instead of pizza) however, honestly - I think the lasagna was yummier ☺️ Portion size is great - I order 400g and with some meals I’m so full, hubby has to finish the last bit. Very happy - will keep ordering. Show details ·  1
Haz72
Haz72QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Restaurant quality

Just want to say that the food is delicious. I was so surprised.  I've tried several food delivery businesses and never ordered a 2 nd week. I was expecting another bland meal but omg it was so delicious.  If I'd been served that in a restaurant I'd have been very happy. Show details ·  1
Courtney D
Courtney DQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Happy!

I am impressed with all aspects with this company! The food tastes great and I get excited for my next meal. Great portion size. Great customer service. Prices can be a tad pricey however it beats me buying take out every meal which costs the same/ more anyway and this tastes like a home cooked meal. I feel like I'm meal prepping without the effort of me actually doing it. I have just received my next order today and again very happy with the meals! Show details ·  1
Kosta K.
Kosta K.

5 Day Keto Diet Meal Plan - Lunch & Dinner

With A Life Plus, you have the choice to select your own choices of keto meals for a 5 day or so period, I select my own food and every meal is awesome, high quality and importantly very delicious and satisfying.

If you want to lose weight you need to have food control even on Keto. I eat mostly one meal a day for dinner as I am currently doing intermittent fasting from 20 to 24 hours. And I suggest you use A Life Plus with your keto meal planning for measuring your keto food intake and calories with a good balance of exercise, I mostly perform an hour to 2 hour walks and home gym weights. Then Watch your weight drop and everything else look great! And keep it up! All the best! Show details ·  1

Diana R.
Diana R.

Does anyone actually monitor or answer these questions? I've tried a couple of meals and was satisfied with them, however I am loathe to create a service agreement with you as your communication thus far is up the creek!

Harry Burrows
Harry Burrows

Hello, questions around the delivery. I noticed that you have an 8 hour delivery window. How can I decrease it as I have quite a busy schedule and would like to be able to plan my time before each delivery.
Can you accommodate special requests ie 1-2 hour windows, and if I am not there. What happens?
I will also be in quarantine at a hotel from next month, can you deliver to me under those circumstances?

Kevin Zhou
Kevin Zhou

Hi, I just received my first order. if I continue, do I have to order boxes each week a few days prior to delivery or can I set up an auto payment ? Unless im send out a reminder email each week? I'm busy and forget to order. Thank you

Dave L.
Dave L.

ndis participants - do they pay 30$% upfront or have to pay 100% and reimburse?

About A Life Plus

A Life Plus is a food delivery service that offers fresh, nutritious meals.

The service hand cooks the meals in the order, and caters to any eating or dietary preferences you have, including vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, ketogenic, low carb, diabetic friendly, gluten free, halal, paleo, dairy-free, low sodium diets, and more.

A Life Plus designs the meals to support your lifestyle goals, whether it’s weight loss, better sleep, or generally eating healthier. Meals are refrigerated up until the minute they are sent out for delivery, and stay chilled in their box for 6 to 9 hours.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the A Life Plus meals they had eaten were tasty and fresh.
  • They also said that the portions were filling, with users reporting that they weren’t left hungry, even on lower calorie diets.
  • According to reviews, the customer service at A Life Plus is exceptional, with customers saying that they paid great attention to detail (particularly when it came to dietary requirements) and were responsive to enquiries.
CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals