Verifiedalifeplus.com.au

83% · 21042 · 17%
Timely DeliveryYes · No
Return Claim MadeYes · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
4.2
Tasty, fresh meals
Filling portions
Attentive customer service

Caramelised Fan
Caramelised Fan9 posts

Wet inedible lettuce

Regarding product K26 - the beef was lovely and lean, very nice lasagne, but just one problem with this meal. Not good to put dressing onto fresh lettuce then refrigerate. Just a glob of sloppy wet lettuce which had to be discarded. Better to put the mixed lettuce in and put dressing in a little container - just if you want people to keep buying your produce. Show details ·  1
Lyn
LynIllawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive

The more I try the more I like!

We have now had a few meals and finding them very tasty and adequate size for our main meal of the day. I love that they are all natural and have no preservatives Show details ·  1
Oliver
OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Food ever IMO

They make such tasty food, they have calorie controlled so you can always know your reaching your goals with calorie defecit, but its the kindness and love of the team that keeps me here, I love the diversity of ALIFE+ , they understand some disability people will be pissed at times and they still are nice and forgiving about it , and love u all the same , id go with nobody else just stay here trust me Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Great meals

I've enjoyed every meal they're just delicious, had the meat lovers pizza last night wow it was yummo I've lost 7kilos now, don't need to loose anymore and it's only been 4wks, healthy food is great feel so much better, healthy and no brain fog this is amazing, and I don't crave any sweet food at all, very easy to do keto Show details ·  3
Tanya R.
Tanya R.

Yum Yum Yum!

Absolutely love everything about A Life - the meals are delish and healthy, and it removes one of the most time consuming tasks of the week... dinner!! Show details ·  1
Kurt G.
Kurt G.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great Meals - I like them more than LNE

The meals are incredibly satisfying and there is lots of variety - I use them as a base solution and supplement with 2 or 3 social meals out each week so I freeze my A Life Plus selections when they come and they are still great to microwave - I enjoy these meals much more than the Lite N Easy ones I used to get Show details ·  1
Kate H
Kate HSouthern and Hills, SA4 posts

A Life Plus first order experience

Roast Pork Belly - my first taste of A Life Plus meals - review: Absolutely Delicious. This was a lovely meal, plenty of food, and I was most satisfied with the quality, presentation, etc.
All of the other meals have measured up to the same high standard, and I am right now awaiting the delivery of my second order. Thank You A Life Plus for such a wonderful service. Show details ·  1
Yolanda Peghini
Yolanda PeghiniWestern Australia6 posts

Delicious food

Very tasty food, good portion sizes, good variety, something different every day, easy preparation. I work fulltime & I’m too tired to prepare dinner when I get home, so this is ideal. Show details ·  1
sharon.bunter
sharon.bunterAU7 posts

Food unsafe to Western Australia

Food delivered outside my selected window twice.
Food too warm on 3 orders, not packed well enough.
Temperatures were measured above the legal 6C.
Food would have been great, but some meals were obviously off and I was worried eating the others so didn't enjoy them.
I communicated over and over again because I think the service is a great idea :(
Photos show 2 of my meals :(
No more for me. Show details
Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect and flavoursome

Keto is definitely for me. These meals are deliciously flavoursome a great weight loss program, nothing to prep, Just heat and serve. I found the meals satisfying and im not looking for more. I have more energy throughout the day, I sleep better as I'm not feeling bloated any more. I am definitely eating keto for life, 5 stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Show details ·  1
Roller B
Roller BSydney Surrounds, NSW

25kg and counting

Absolutely thrilled with my experience with A Life Plus food service in Australia! I've lost a satisfying 25kg, and I attribute a significant part of my success to their exceptional meals. The quality is akin to restaurant standards, leaving me satisfied and impressed with each meal. I recommended it to both my brother and mother, and they too are now loyal fans. Fast delivery and chilled, ready-to-refrigerate. A Life Plus, in my opinion, is a superior choice compared to other popular meal programs out there. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Nice food, extremely frustrating otherwise

Their food is always quite decent, but dealing with them is otherwise a frustrating experience: the website is a relic of the 90s which doesn't easily show you any menu; their website defaults to a 250g portion size, so anyone not on an intense diet needs to remember to change it to get an actual meal portion, and the packaging is some of the worst I've ever seen - plastic that has to be removed before heating but seems to be stuck on with literal superglue. I've given up after accidentally ordering a whole bunch of 250g meals and putting myself on a diet for a fortnight because of their hopeless website. Show details
Chellese
ChelleseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Amazing food!!!

The good is delicious, so well prepared. Very yum and for gluten free dairy free lots of variety. I'm so glad I've started my healthy eating and weight loss journey with ALife Plus. Show details ·  1
Pat
Pat

Production quality of the meals really poor

I’m really baffled by the positive reviews. I ended up throwing most of my 6 x meal orders out. I opened one - a few lettuce leafs, slice of cheese and a thin meat patty, that’s a meal apparently. Another was just a whole bunch of rice with some sauce and maybe one bite sized piece of chicken. Production quality was abysmal.
I emailed support which was responsive and said they would fix up the next order. But, there won’t be a next order. Show details
OK all in all
OK all in allGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Tasty fresh and healthy

So happy I found a A LIFE Plus, seriously different from the other companies and happy to work with you on putting your order together for your needs. The meals are health fresh and tasty with quality ingredients. Show details ·  1

Diana R.
Diana R.

Does anyone actually monitor or answer these questions? I've tried a couple of meals and was satisfied with them, however I am loathe to create a service agreement with you as your communication thus far is up the creek!

Harry Burrows
Harry Burrows

Hello, questions around the delivery. I noticed that you have an 8 hour delivery window. How can I decrease it as I have quite a busy schedule and would like to be able to plan my time before each delivery.
Can you accommodate special requests ie 1-2 hour windows, and if I am not there. What happens?
I will also be in quarantine at a hotel from next month, can you deliver to me under those circumstances?

Kevin Zhou
Kevin Zhou

Hi, I just received my first order. if I continue, do I have to order boxes each week a few days prior to delivery or can I set up an auto payment ? Unless im send out a reminder email each week? I'm busy and forget to order. Thank you

Dave L.
Dave L.

ndis participants - do they pay 30$% upfront or have to pay 100% and reimburse?

About A Life Plus

A Life Plus is a food delivery service that offers fresh, nutritious meals.

The service hand cooks the meals in the order, and caters to any eating or dietary preferences you have, including vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, ketogenic, low carb, diabetic friendly, gluten free, halal, paleo, dairy-free, low sodium diets, and more.

A Life Plus designs the meals to support your lifestyle goals, whether it’s weight loss, better sleep, or generally eating healthier. Meals are refrigerated up until the minute they are sent out for delivery, and stay chilled in their box for 6 to 9 hours.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the A Life Plus meals they had eaten were tasty and fresh.
  • They also said that the portions were filling, with users reporting that they weren’t left hungry, even on lower calorie diets.
  • According to reviews, the customer service at A Life Plus is exceptional, with customers saying that they paid great attention to detail (particularly when it came to dietary requirements) and were responsive to enquiries.
CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops, Food & Drink Shops and Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Meal TypeMade to Order / Takeaway and Packaged Meals