A'van Hardtop 563 Liam

A'van Hardtop 563 Liam

Dissapointed in Quality.

The van itself comfortable inside for 2 people tows ok has an annexe which easy to set up however I now have a problem with some delamination on outside wall.Not getting a return Email from Avan Dealer in Adelaide.

Bob

Bob

AVAN LIAM: Decided the stress was too much after only 3 months since purchase.

Floor PlanLiam 563

Very happy Chappy

Had our Liam HT 5years great van easy to tow with Mazda BT50 only small things gone wrong as with all vans just about competed 20thousand kms this trip no problems at all

Caravans

Find out how A'van Hardtop 563 Liam compares to other Caravans

JackPeregian Springs

Very Happy with my A Van Liam 2010

Yes, the boot leaked initially but a little bit of sense and silicon protection and then no more leaking after that. What do you put in the boot anyway? Pretty simple really. I have had no more trouble with my A VAN In fact I find it hard to believe some of these reviews. My caravan was in perfect condition when I purchased it new and after 4 years it still is. If you look after your AVAN it will last a long time. It is roomy, lightweight to pull and tracks very well. I would recommend AVAN to anyone looking for a reliable Van

Good

Considering the price of this van we are generally happy.It tows well, has a good appearance and well fitted out. This is our 2nd. Avan as we were very happy with our original purchase. Handled our trip around Australia well and with the battery pack fitted as standard allowed us to do a fair amount of free camping.
    We have the Liam HT> Very well priced van. Just completed 20,000 Kms around Aust. towing with Commodore Sportswagon. Towed very well. Well finished and equipped considering the price.
    A/C unit failed, replaced under warranty by Dometic.Faulty shower connectoer.No other major problems but just as well as response from manufacturer and dealer (Nth. Brisbane) is negative.

Jackasked

Hardtop 563 Liam

Hi I have a leak behind the toilet leaking next to the cassete.Seems to be coming from the mesh flexible hose going to the flickmixer how do I gain access to repair.

Mike

Mikeasked

Hardtop 563 Liam

The fridge vents on my 563 are not in the correct place. According to the fridge manufacturers handbook that you supplied. Because this does cause a problem can you cut extra vents in correct places.
    The van itself is good, we were happy with your Penrith dealer
    Let me know please and Id love an answer to query about cost of replacing the door with a Camec door.

I Luke

I Lukeasked

how much did a avan liam cost in 2009

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives