A1 Motorcycles

3.0

Tre

TreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed.

I visited A1 Motorcycles on the 25th of Jan, despite being under staffed because of the public holiday next day, l was greeted by the owner of the company. Nothing was too much trouble , his knowledge of the stock is outstanding. Anyone looking to purchase a motorcycle needs to at least give A1 a look.

Stuart C

Stuart CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Look elsewhere for mechanical services

Had my bike in there for a clutch repair and was called and told that it was fixed. Turned up to collect the bike and received two separate explanations regarding the problem and the fix - neither of which sounded convincing. Got on the bike and the clutch immediately failed again which brought on another round of bogus excuses.
They had they bike for a total of 3 weeks with the only communication coming from my end - each time the response was " I thought <insert name here> had rung you". Finally got the bike back to find that clutch fluid has been sprayed on plastic parts which has left them marked and stained.
Communication is poor, explanations are dubious and customer service is average at best. I won't be back.

Lachlan

LachlanSouthwest, VIC

Purchased a bike

Absolute legends at A1 motorcycles in Ringwood.
Les from sales was straight to the point and organized purchase and delivery for the bike I wanted, within 2 days the bike was at my door step, quick, easy and reliable people at A1.

John from A1 delivered the bike, rang me in the morning to make sure I was home. Rocked up, gave me all the info I needed to know about my new bike and even let me know who the best mechanics are to see when I need servicing done.

All in all, just down right good service, good work fellas!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how A1 Motorcycles compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Sheldon Faria

Sheldon FariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with Accidental repair. Look elsewhere for Repairs & Service

Advice

Rang the service department with a problem I was having with my new continental 650 gt Royal Enfield. I found the staff courteous, and genuinely interested in hearing about my difficulty.
The problem was sorted out with me not feeling like an idiot.
Thanks fellers, would certainly recommend you to my friends.

Store LocationMidlife Cycles
David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent customer service - even from a world away!

A big thank you to John and the team at A1 Motorcycles for their excellent service and responsiveness. I was interested in a bike that had just arrived at their Ringwood (Victoria) store - however I now reside in Coffs Harbour (NSW). I had dealt with the guys before when I resided in Melbourne and knew that they had integrity, so I gave them a call and after a bit of discussion and a few photo swaps I purchased the bike. John even delivered the bike himself to my home in Coffs, with that enigmatic smile ever present on his face. Thanks again guys.

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service, friendly helpful sales and service team.

The sales staff and management were extremely helpful and personable, they have a great range of bikes to choose from, lots of spares and accessories and no pressure was put on me to buy. I ended up doing a great deal with A1 after taking a couple of weeks to review some other options.

Mystic

MysticGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THEY TREATED ME LIKE A VIP CUSTOMER, NOT A NUMBER!

raph

raph

No thank you!

Dropped there on a quite Saturday. I knew with bike I wanted and with variant I wanted...After 20 years out of the game I was really looking forward to sign a deal. Salesman was informative about the model BUT probably for his sales target, was pushing me toward something else I had in mind. Was not interested in what I was looking for and when asked if I was buying today ( TODAY !) I replied that not before mid January; he just took off without a word or even goodbye.
Ending up traveling to Peterstevens Dandenong for my Africa Twin and I had the best personal service you can hope for!
Mister Salesman did not wanted to hear me...bad luck you missed a sale on a new bike...silly you.

Julian

Julian

A good purchasing experience

Just bought a second hand bike from A1. Overall a good purchasing experience. I test rode three bikes, two new and one used and decided to buy the used bike. A1 were approachable, knowledgeable, straightforward and helpful.

A pity they don't sell Aprilia anymore

Bought my new Aprilia from these guys 2 years ago. John and team were super friendly and patient. Their neighbours up the road, the ones that rubbished Aprilia when it was a competitor product (but now sell them), did not really put in a lot of effort. But John was enthusiastic from the get-go and let me try lots of machines on the way to my eventual purchase. A shame they don't carry Aprilia (and Moto Guzzi) anymore...

Richard

RichardMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Phil

PhilCootamundra

Very satisfactory experience.

Initially reluctant after reading some of the reviews but what with opinions being a very subjective thing I cautiously pursued a possible used bike purchase. I found Dean, John, and Brian to be very personable and helpful at all times. I experienced no difficulties in the process, and in my experience found no cause at all for complaint. I would have no hesitation in recommending them based on my experience.

VVVPANDIAN

VVVPANDIANFlemington

Worst

Worst after sale service and they are cheaters costing you money for nothing. I highly recomend not to buy anything from here.

Very disappointed. As soon as staff get your money they completely ignore you.

I have left feeling disappointed and blown off the service was terrible after cash was handed over. All the reviews are the same 5 stars because someone's happy they have a new bike and there excited or there had terrible service. Hopefully at least 1 person takes my advice and dodges this place.

New bike

The owner the litte jockey let me take a bike for a spin and when i didn't want it because it was not for me started to lie about why i should buy it and just wanted a sale didn't care what bike suited me.

Superb customer service

John was very friendly and supportive. Offered fantastic service from choosing the right bike to delivery. Even during holiday season, his communication was excellent

JPB

JPBMelbourne

Great service. Great bike.

Oxford

OxfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New bike Ringwood store

Bought a new motorbike from A1 recently and found them very good to deal with. Customer service for both the bike and gear has been excellent.

Once they have your money they don't care!!!

Brought a motorbike from here only rode it a handful of time and it blew up! I pay good money every fortnight to have this bike and now they are trying to tell me that this isn't there problem and I now have to fix it. They have been horrible from the start had so many problems before this. Selling dodgy bikes and they don't give you the time of day!! Never again will i be dealing with these incompetent people again!!!!!