4a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Follow-On

CustomerSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Follow-On

Good formula

Very easy to prepare
Nice taste baby enjoy drinking it
No side effect / reaction
Very well weight gain
Yes my baby does poo after every 1 or 2 day but this is ok. Good development of the body Show details
Vickyness
VickynessClarinda5 posts
  Verified Follow-On

Kinda strange

My baby didn’t like it because it was watery and smelt a bit fishy from the fish oil. Didn’t cause any issues but I don’t think it was worth the price. I will stick to goats milk which is easy to digest as well, that seems to be alot more creamier.

Carmilla
CarmillaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Not good

My Baby wouldn't finish his bottles. When he did he would do smelly spews more than once. Upset tummy all the time. Went back to aptamil. A2 was not for us.quite disappointing considering the price I paid. Bought 2 tins unfortunately can't get my money back for the unopened ones. Not happy.

Kris
KrisSydney8 posts

The excellent baby formula

I admit it is pricey and not easy to buy. I have to visit the supermarkets and the chemists several times to buy some. But it is a great formula. It is the regular brand for my baby. It is easy to prepare, melt very quickly. My baby loves this one. No reflux, no flare up, no any side effects. I recommend this brand if you are a new mom.

woolynight
woolynightParramatta4 posts
  Verified Follow-On

You get what you paid for

At first this baby formula seems pricey but our second one does not seem to like the other brands and only liked this one. It is easy to prepare and we have not noticed any side effect. She appeared to be growing quite well with this formula, recommend to everyone.

Dan Z.
Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts

good formula

Nice formula. I bought a lot for my nephew. He drinks this perfect well. No reflux no diarrhea and not flare up. But one of my friend's baby didn't feel comfortable after drinking this one. So i think it still depend on inidividual person. Overall it's good and I will still help looking for this one for my nephew.

IC Ren
IC RenSydney

This is perfect formula for baby of its entire stage

My younger one loves this formula, it’s very easy to prepare, melt very quickly, no need to shake to much. How ever, it’s been very hard to purchase it in Coles for a long time. I have to use other brands like Aptamil and Nestle to instead. It is obvious that A2 appear to be more white in the colour compares to the other two brands.

Vian
VianSydney4 posts

Great product but hard to get

It is really hard to get A2 Platinum Premium Follow On Formula 2 in Coles. My kid loves it a lot though. It tastes a bit sweet but it is the taste he prefer! I would like to let him to drink A2 in the future. Just hope be able to buy them easier.

Jessie
JessieMelbourne4 posts

A high end product which is always out of stock

The product is with high quality and my baby loves it.

The only problem is just very hard to buy A2 baby formula (especially stage 2 &3) due to very demanded in the market.

For the moms who cannot find the product, just try the A2 website which supports on-line shopping and delivery with limited quantity and relatively high delivery cost.

Ou X
Ou XAU4 posts

One of the best, but always out of stock

I have tried this baby formula several times, my daughter loves it. Very easy to prepare (never think preparing milk drink is difficult). I gave my daughter A2 Platinum stage 1 before, and I switched to other brand for stage 2, she didnt like it, she drank less. After I switching back to A2, obviously her appetite become better.

Wen
WenSydney4 posts

Good baby formula. Hard to find stock

The formula is great, easy to mix, even with cold water.

I use this as backup to breastmilk, for convenience when out and about, and for childcare.

The baby seems to enjoy, and don't have any constipation or diarrhea issues.

However it is very hard to find stock, if you're lucky you might find some in Coles or Woolworths.

The stocks are hardly on the shelves whenever I go to Chemist Warehouse, they sometimes keep them behind the counter and only sell 1 per customer.

Ying
Ying4 posts

My son loves it

Since my son loves a2 stage 1, I continue to feed him with stage 2. The formula is easy to prepare, but it needs to be shaken for a while, or it won’t melt thoroughly. My son loves it and he drinks it 3 or 4 times a day. No side effects in him. However, a2 formula is really too difficult to buy and it always sold out!

Stella
Stella

good quality but hard to purchase

The A2's stage 2 and stage 3 are really hard to purchase but the good quality satisfy everyone in my family. My niece like A2 most. The powder is very delicate and the milk taste is really pure. The nutrition is very rich and the formula is safe. We love it!

Seb
SebPerth8 posts

Good product, bad production

I grabbed a2 from the start was my wife was having trouble breast feeding. My son did like it. Though once we got to stage 2 supply to Western Australia started to slow down. Unfortunately we had to change formula as we couldn't get any around where we live (all sold out and still is). A2 did send us 2 tins where I ran them up in a panic (overnight delivery).

HungJohn
HungJohnMelbourne7 posts

Best baby formula. Very hard to find, however

Bought this for my nephew since my brother's wife lack breasted milk, it is easy to prepare and my nephew seems to love the milk. Very expensive compare to other formulas, but well worth the money. However, it is very hard to find them in the supermarkets, as most of the time I can't find it on the shelves, which is very disappointing. But overall, the formula is perfect for my niece and I will try to buy whenever it avalables.

Sheeren H.
Sheeren H. · Platinum Premium Follow-On

what is the scoop size in ml please

joyce g.
joyce g. · Platinum Premium Follow-On

I have just transitioned my son to stage 2 follow-on formula and he almost always never finish a bottle. He spews up and cries after feeding halfway through. There were times where he would just drink 30ml-50ml every 4 hours. So, I wait it out for 2 weeks, see how he goes. Still the same. So, I went to see our local nurse and she told me to stay on A2 stage1 as he was happy with it. Is this something you'd recommend? Or should I wait a bit longer for him to get used to it?

Courtney B.
Courtney B.

So what the doctor recommends!!!

Maria Stefanie · Platinum Premium Follow-On

Is the supply for Stage 2 ok? I used the stage 1 and now move to Bellamy's as I'm so trauma with the poor supply (stage 1). If it's not a problem then I might go back again...

SandraD
SandraD
Maria Stefanie

Sounds good :) Thanks Sandra. So excited to finally see bub turns 1 and can grab anything. I will try to let my baby use Bellamy for a week to see whether he still struggling to poop... if so I will go.back to A2 again.

Compare all a2 Platinum Premium listings
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $40.50$38$40.50$38
AgeFollow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)Infant (0-6 months)Junior (2+ years)
Stage2314