93% · 24816 · 6%
4.5

Rhianna M.
Rhianna M.

Amazing Service

The team were amazing, nothing was too hard for them, and they catered to all our requirements (inc a very tight timeframe to vacate the previous house). I cannot express how impressed I was with their service and even the after-hours attention when we couldn’t locate our TV cables. I have no hesitation in recommending or using the team again! Thank you for a smooth transition to our new house. Show reply
PJS
PJSPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent & Professional Move

We have just completed a move to a new house, the move was complicated and extensive which required good planning and execution. Steve and Adam organized and preplanned the operation smoothly and professionally and Leo, Jordan, Vini and John performed the move to perfection, they were punctual, helpful, fast and very well organized, nothing was a problem, and all the furniture and household goods were delivered and installed without any damage. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a move.
Benjamin
BenjaminPerth, WA

Commercial Move

Very happy with the service as well as efficency of A2B removals. The guys turned up on time and were very helpful and went out of their way to do whatever they could do make the move as painless as possible. Many thanks Leo and Stefan for your service. You were great!

Would highly reccommend.

Maureen
MaureenPerth, WA2 posts

Fantastic team

The guys were absolutely awesome and nothing was too much for them - they worked extremely hard and were a pleasure to deal with - we will definitely recommend this team to our family and friends and especially to a neighbour who is moving shortly. Well done guys and thanks for all your help!!!
John M.
John M.Perth, WA2 posts

Outstanding service

This is the 4th or 5th time I have used A2B and they never disappoint. My job doubled in estimated hours and the crew performed brilliantly. I can't recommend them enough.
Once again thank you for the work done and I will continue to support your business. Show reply
AliceS
AliceSPerth, WA

Excellent All Round

I have used the services of a number of Removalists in the past and none is as good & efficient as A2B Removals. It was smooth sailing from the first phone call I made and spoke to Steven to the actual move day. Everyone (whom I am going to mention in this review) played their part very well & there was no miscommunication / hiccup. The movers were punctual on move day and they were highly efficient & professional.

Thank you, Steven & Nicole, for your professionalism and overall coordination.
Thank you, Lily, you packed my items so well and none broke!!
Thank you, Leo & Lago, you guys were so efficient & brilliant!!

Continue the great work you do because I will be recommending you to others!!!

FullCourt
FullCourtPerth, WA

Great service yet again

The team doing the terminal were excellent called early, arrived on time, were courteous as they introduced themselves and walked through the move, offering advice and help and nothing was too much of a problem.
Jaco C.
Jaco C.Perth, WA

Excellent services!

Easy and stress-free office move in the CBD. Well organized, on time, cost effective and reliable. Definitely would recommend, and make use of their services again.
Josey
JoseyPerth, WA

Excellent service

Removal team were so nice and good. Dealing with personal was easy and great. Will definitely use this company for any future moves Show reply
Renee
ReneePerth, WA
LIORA
LIORAPerth, WA5 posts

Stress-free moving

I can truly say, having moved multiple times, that I have never known a move to be as seamless and painless. From the moment I met Adam, when he came out to quote I knew that I was in the hand of professionals. The pack-up was mind-blowing: what would've taken me a week was done in an afternoon. On the day of the move I watched more on Netflix than I'd usually watch in a month. I did not lift a finger. The guys were absolutely amazing. Got assistance with the unpack on the other end and within a couple of days my new house was set up. Cannot highly enough rate the A2B team. Thank you. Lauren Ross. Show reply
Shiree
ShireePerth, WA

House move

Luiz and Leo were absolutely amazing. They were so meticulous with the way they packed all our belongings into the removal truck. They were also very careful with removing/delivering our furniture so none of the walls were damaged.
We can't recommend them enough!!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.Perth, WA

A2B for a smooth move !

From a South Perth apartment with some wicked stairs to tackle (Seriously there were times I couldn't watch) From the first call to say they were on their way Dean and Beau did not miss a beat. Helpful and friendly guys that were enthusiastic to make my move stress free. Thank you very much guys. And thank you to Denise & the A2B office team for your professionalism. I have no hesitation to recommend A2B for your moving needs as once again I am a very happy customer.
Sach
SachPerth, WA2 posts

Fantastic reliable service

I have used A2B three times for different moves now and they have always provided excellent professional reliable service and value for money. They have moved the contents of a 4x2 house each time within the metro area. They were always prompt and their movers were very efficient, so it was good value for money.
David C.
David C.

Great quick move (A2B Removals Perth)

Used these guys twice within a couple of weeks from a 3/2 house to a storage unit and back. Great quick move taking care of your furniture. Dean and Todd were experienced and quick. I would recommend these guys and use them in future if needed.

Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.

Good morning, I was wandering if your company offer full pack up service ornaments, cupboards, pictures etc or does the customer have to do this sort of packing
cheers Lorraine

greghex

Hi, you’ve been recommended to me by Nic at Brisk Transport.

Is there any chance of getting a (Sydney to Adelaide) move organised at short notice? I’m looking to have most of the furniture from a 2 bedroom townhouse moved from Balmain NSW to Wynn Vale SA, with pick-up in NSW sometime next week.

BTW: I had this all organised months ago, but the company I arranged it with has dropped the ball so I want to give them the heave ho. As I mentioned, you were recommended to me plus I see you’ve got really positive feedback on productreview.com.au so thought I should have a chat to you!

Please call me ASAP to advise re: possibility of timing on [number removed]

Thanks!

Greg

Sam B
Sam B

Hi Greg,

If you want the job done right & stress free - A2B is your company! Really professional and best I’ve used (moved across the country 4x)

Thanks Sam. :-)

Brian
Brian
Silki S
Silki S

Hi

How much you charge to deliver fridge from Durack to Augustine Heights tonight or tomorrow?

Regards

annelisa
annelisa

DO NOT USE this company- they charge youd ouble the quote

CategoryFurniture Removalists
Services OfferedInterstate Removals, Local Removals, Storage and Transit Insurance
LocationsACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA