Di S

Seriously good removalists!

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Perth, WA

Excellent service

We moved from Perth to Albany a couple of weeks ago. The contents of a 4 x 2 house made its way no down without a hitch. We also had some prepacking done prior which helped make life much easier for us. A huge thanks to Steve and the team.

Sharon Smith

Sharon SmithPerth, WA

House furniture Removal

Two bedroom house over a short distance.
The two gentlemen arrived on time.
I was very impressed with Norbert & Andy’s friendly & efficient manner. They took great care with our furniture and possessions.
Thanks Norbert & Andy you were amazing.

Move made easy

We had a 4 x 2 to be moved with 3 kids rooms! Rafael came out and gave us a quote and he was spot on. With lots of white furniture and a freshly painted house we wanted to make sure we used someone who took great care, A2B did just that, Jeroen & Norbert were careful, efficient, friendly and polite. Would highly recommend thanks guys!.

Anne and Neil

Anne and NeilSouth West, WA

Another Good Job by A2B!!

We used A2B over 6 months ago to put our house contents into storage. They came recommended by the storage company and we found them very efficient.
When we were looking at transporting our storage units from Perth to Dunsborough, we contacted a couple of other companies, as well as A2B, for quotes and were impressed with their professionalism in their reply, as well as their price, so we went with them....and were SO glad that we did!
They did exactly what they said they would, advised us they had loaded and were on their way, giving us an approx arrival time, phoned when they were 30 mins away and then delivered our home without a scratch!
Well done KESH and JOHN..Excellent Job
We will definitely recommend A2B to our friends!

Excellent service and professional staff members

Our move from Sydney to Perth was a stressful process as finding a right company to move our household items was not easy. Luckily, A2B company was recommended to us and we are so glad meeting its professional and friendly staff members. We had delicate, fragile and out of proportion items in our 2 bedroom unit but all arrived without scratches and earlier than it was mention by the staff members. For such reason we used A2B company for the second 2 bedroom items from Sydney to Perth. Again, very happy with their wonderfull service. Thanks to you all and wish you all the best. Especially Suraj, Norbie and Kesh.

J Christie

J ChristiePerth, WA

Fantastic experience. Efficiency and Excellence!

My house storage content was moved over the A2B storage after the company I was using closed down. I was overseas and I was able to effortlessly move over. They handled everything from there side. When I moved back into my house this weekend, I had the company move all my content back to my house. I had not seen my home content for four years, but everything was delivered perfectly. The staff (Rafa and his colleagues) at the main office are so efficient and respond to my emails almost immediately and the two delivery guys (Irish lads) were great. Well done - excellent work and will recommend you to all my friends and colleagues.

Absolutely fabulous Job

Could not praise A2B enough, this is the 1st time we have used them to clear a 5 bed house and put everything into storage, they arrived on time and were there for the whole day, we will be using them again in the near future to move our belonging from storage to our new house.

From Suraj coming around to do the quote to Rafa changing things to accommodate our extra van required and Neil, John and the guys are so professional it was a refreshing change to the previous removal company we used.

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Patricia, thank you for your review and positive feedback. Great to see all the team mentioned. Much appreciated from all the team @ a2bremovals.com.au

Barry

BarryPerth, WA

Stress free

First time I have used A2B for our 4 bed house and was impressed in the way they arrived on time and carried out our removal with no damage ,very professional the two guys Ian and Shane were exceptional nothing too much trouble ,on my next move I will request for them to carry it out

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Barry, thanks you for your feedback. Great to hear such positive feedback and look forward to catering for your next move. From all the team @ a2bremovals.com.au

Highly recommended

I have used other removalists before when I moved homes, but A2B have been the best. Very reliable, were on time, easy to deal with and there was no damage to any of my goods. I dealt with Rafa, Ian and Andrew from this company and they were all very professional.

Ben A.

Ben A.Perth, WA

Great service, friendly and helpful

We had a storage unit with A2B. We requested they collect our belongings from the storage unit, then arrive at our 3x2 unit to move the rest of our belongings to our new home.
From the first request, nothing was an issue and the whole team were more than helpful.
The guys arrived on time, and got stuck into work. They worked quickly and efficiently, and communicated happily with us.
They treated our home and furniture respectfully and were a pleasure to spend the day with.
We highly recommend the team at A2B!

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Ben, thank you for your review. Glad we could assist with your move in and out of storage. Much appreciated from all the team @ A2BREMOVALS.COM.AU

Vanessa R.

Vanessa R.Perth, WA

Excellent staff and service

We had such a smooth experience working with the team at A2B, from the first phone call to the last. The team that moved our belongings were incredibly hard working and professional. They had great respect for our furniture and wonderful manners. We will absolutely use this company again and very happily recommend them.

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your review. Much appreciated from all the team @ A2BREMOVALS.COM.AU

Bee

BeePerth, WA

Awesome service/ Reliable/helpful

A2B went above and beyond to help us after we had been treated badly by another company I was assisted with information and hints and just genuinely trying help us get a solution it wasn’t even a big job for them and were happy to help advise me even if they didn’t have the job & were willing to work our of the normal times for us , the job was done by two lovely strong men friendly amd knowledgeable about what they do no mucking around so great full for this great company and there help and job well done . Would recommend them
highly and will be using them next move. Thank you guys .

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Excellent service and staff

We moved a 4x2 house and the staff were on time and very efficient. Everything was handled with the utmost care and professionalism. The staff were very polite, courteous and great to deal with. Would certainly recommend to others and would definitely use again if moving.

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Julie, thank you for your review, business and recommendations. Much appreciated from all the team @ A2BREMOVALS.COM.AU

Good service once again

I have used A2B a few times now and they are always good - on-time, professional and quick.

I have used many removalist companies and happy to finally find one I can rely on.

Thank you!

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your review. Please do call us for any further relocation's you may require, whether it be local, office, commercial, interstate or storage we can assist, Much appreciated from all the team at A2B Removals.

Roger D.

Roger D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A2B the best.

We were moving house (4 b/room double storey) to Queensland. Surajh very professional in giving a fair priced quote. The team arrived John, Josh & Diesel moved all our furnishings efficiently and in good time. We were VERY impressed with their workmanship. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. BTW all our furnishings arrived in perfect condition to our new home.
Thanks to the A2B team/company.

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Roger. Thank you for your review. Yes we are very lucky to have such experienced staff who love doing what they do. Thanks again from all the team at A2B Removals.

Interstate move from Sydney to Perth with wife and 18 month old pretty stressful but the pickup and set down made easy with a2b and their partners. Punctual, informative and careful with our things and very competitive price for 20 ft container and car. Would definitely use again!

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Barry, thank you for your review. Glad we made that move Sydney to Perth that bit easier.
Much appreciated from all the team at A2B Removals.

Great service!!!

The A2b team were fantastic from start to the end.
Had to move my warehouse full off stock and office furniture. The staff arrived on time.
Was a long day but the guys were efficient and very friendly also!
Will be using A2b removals all the time from now on!
Thanks guys

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Ratan, Thank you for your review. Commercial and office relocation's are one of our specialties and can be a daunting task. Glad we could make it that bit easier.
From all the team at A2B Removals.

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Reliable, dependable, friendly, professional service from start to finish

I had the help of A2B in March.This is not the first time that I have dealt with Adam, so I contacted him again because of the previous good service, and it was A2B.
In March I moved furniture and items for a 1 bedroom apartment. They had to make a few pit stops along the way but it was short distance trip in Northern suburbs. They were polite, professional, helpful, punctual and patient- this really stands out with A2B. and what they said they would do, they did. All my items were handled with care. For me this brought peace of mind and gratitude. Thank you A2B! I will be calling upon you again.

Hi Lisa,
Glad we could assist with your move once again and glad to hear we are moving you again in a couple of weeks. We really appreciate your repeat business. From all the team at A2B Removals.

Office Move - Great Service

A2B Removals Group were engaged to move our 2 story office of 50 people from Welshpool to Perth Airport. The move commenced on a Friday but did not finish until late Saturday night as Suraj and his team did an amazing effort to cater to our move requirements of timing and to keep going until the move was completed 100%. Suraj was a great communicator, constantly checking in with us, his team was very professional and everyone really pulled their weight to get the job done safely. Post the move Suraj made an extra effort to check back that everything was done as required. Highly recommend this team.

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your positive feedback and glad we could assist with your office relocation. Many thanks from all the team at A2B Removals.

greghexasked

Hi, you’ve been recommended to me by Nic at Brisk Transport.
Is there any chance of getting a (Sydney to Adelaide) move organised at short notice? I’m looking to have most of the furniture from a 2 bedroom townhouse moved from Balmain NSW to Wynn Vale SA, with pick-up in NSW sometime next week.
BTW: I had this all organised months ago, but the company I arranged it with has dropped the ball so I want to give them the heave ho. As I mentioned, you were recommended to me plus I see you’ve got really positive feedback on productreview.com.au so thought I should have a chat to you!
Please call me ASAP to advise re: possibility of timing on [number removed]
Thanks!
Greg

Sam B
Sam B

Hi Greg,

If you want the job done right & stress free - A2B is your company! Really professional and best I’ve used (moved across the country 4x)

Thanks Sam. :-)

Brian

Hi, Yes, I think they could arrange the removal you stated. A2B was recommended to me by a Brisbane removal company. A2B is a Perth based operation. However, they were able to arrange good quality local removals in Sydney to collect some furniture, glass top dining tables, and have them sent to Perth. I wanted a professional service and it had to be at a good price. I did contact other removals for the shift Sydney to Perth, the price A2B quoted door to door was cheaper than other quotes and they did the job in the time frame they advised and the tables both arrived in excellent condition.
Good luck.

Silki S

Silki Sasked

Hi
How much you charge to deliver fridge from Durack to Augustine Heights tonight or tomorrow?
Regards

annelisa
annelisa

DO NOT USE this company- they charge youd ouble the quote

Mark

Markasked

Can you give me a quote from Wendouree to forest resort(creswick) for one full truck,what I don't fit in truck I will take myself.

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Mark. Sorry we could not assist. We are based in WA. We can recommend a provider in VIC if you have not already moved?
Kind Regards,