Listing monitored by A2B Removals

• Timeliness
Handstand
Handstand

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

A2B Removals were professional from start to finish. Dallas and Stuart arrived on time, were extremely polite and were super efficient moving some big furniture up the stairs to the second floor with no trouble. They ensured everything went exactly where I needed it. Thanks to the team at A2B!

Jeanette
Jeanette Great Southern, WA

Careful and Efficient

We moved furniture from the city to the farm over 4 hours away and then to the coast and back to Perth an all round trip of over 1,000 kms and was with the estimated quote time, so no unpleasant surprises. Both Luke and Joey were careful and efficient but had time for me to fuss over some spiderwebs I wanted to vacuum. Thanks guys!

Eva
EvaPerth, WA

Wonderful Movers

I was moving from a 4BR 2 bath home to another. I needed someone to pack for me as well as move me . The girls were AMAZING packing me and the next day Dalit & Stewie arrived on time, introduced themselves with a smile & after a tour of the home, they got to work.
They we efficient getting everything safely into the truck. At our new home, they were quickly efficient, asking where to place things (moving them when I asked)
Nothing was too much trouble
A2B was priced reasonably - AND THEY DELIVERED BEYOND ANY EXPEXTATIONS
I would recommend A2B to anyone needing a professional, reliable, cost effective removalist

Rachael
RachaelPerth, WA

Efficient and so nice!

We moved a 4x2 house from Perth to Bunbury in the stormy weather! Dallas and Brayden arrived on time and were super helpful, patient and so efficient that it made the whole process less stressful. Steven, at the beginning, was very helpful, providing a free quote to help assess the move. The overall experience was great, no hidden fees and the guys were so careful with moving in the furniture. Thanks so much A2B Removal!

Julie
JuliePerth, WA

The best service!

Cannot rate A2B more highly - prompt, friendly and professional. John and Connor went over and above moving and placing furniture even when I changed my mind! Some pieces and stairs were challenging but they were so careful. Really great service thank you.

Di S
Di SPerth, WA

Simply the best!

This was the second move I've made with A2B and, once again, they did not disappoint. Stuart and Douglas arrived promptly and worked efficiently to uplift from my 3 x 2 in Balga to my new home in Fremantle. I was really impressed with their professionalism, friendliness and the care they took to not damage my property or either home. They also made sure that everything was left exactly where I wanted it.
From quoting to confirmation and then on moving day A2B provided truly excellent service! It's a pleasure to recommend them.

Lauren B.
Lauren B.Perth, WA

Professional efficient service - would highly recommend!

Moving from a 2 bed first floor flat in Cottesloe, Perth to South Australia. Would like to say a huge thank you to Stuart and Steven for their work on Tuesday morning. They were on time, friendly, quick and efficient – was very very impressed with their service despite the challenging weather conditions and gale force winds. Would definitely recommend your service to anyone who is moving. Thank you!

asa
asaPerth, WA

Very professional team

Chris
ChrisSouth West, WA

Outstanding Service and Faultless Removal

Hi Dave,
Thank you for your review.
From all the team at A2B Removals Group

Kate
KatePerth, WA

Professional, punctual and nothing was too much trouble!

Braden and Troy were a great team, very professional, punctual and nothing was too much trouble, it was a massive job, 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and 3 stop points, with only two of them, they were amazing and would 100% recommend them again!! Thank you again Braden & Troy, you truly were amazing!!

Marie-Louise
Marie-LouisePerth, WA

Friendly and efficient

Daniel and Braden were a great team and moved my belongings professionally and efficiently from my two bedroom apartment into storage.
They were very friendly and nothing was too much for them.
Highly recommended.

Vonnie
VonniePerth, WA

If you want a stress free move - go with these guys!

I was moving my contents from a 4x3 into temporary storage. The removalist men (Stuart and Daniel) were wonderful, I was very anxious about everything, and having a broken arm made moving that much harder so it was lovely to have friendly and helpful removalists, nothing was too much trouble, they really did go above and beyond. I appreciate all their hard work and would definitely recommend this company. Thank you A2B

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Vonnie, thank you for your review, From all the team at A2B Removals.

Frank M.Perth, WA

Gold Medal if Olympic event

Last line should read:
TAKE A BOW, A to B Removals!

Amazing service

Moved from VIC to WA and after few different quotes, I didn't hesitate to go with A2B after speaking to Rafa. He addressed my concerns and explained everything so well that I didn't have to think twice.
Then Ly and Karl came to deliver my belongings. They were both amazing. From a nice greeting upon arrival to ensuring I had everything where I needed them to be, they made my experience with A2B even better.
Definitely deserving 5 stars for their professionalism, friendliness nature, understanding and frequent update with the progress of my move.
Couldn't have asked for anything better than what I received from the team.
Ly and Karl, you both exceeded my expectations.
Well done guys.

Emily V.
Emily V.Perth, WA

Amazing service!

This was our first move interstate (from Melbourne to Perth) and we couldn’t be happier with the exceptional service provided by Karl and Ly. We moved about a bedroom and a half worth of furniture and belongings and everything was moved very carefully and efficiently even after surprising them with a flight of stairs!

greghexasked

Hi, you’ve been recommended to me by Nic at Brisk Transport.
Is there any chance of getting a (Sydney to Adelaide) move organised at short notice? I’m looking to have most of the furniture from a 2 bedroom townhouse moved from Balmain NSW to Wynn Vale SA, with pick-up in NSW sometime next week.
BTW: I had this all organised months ago, but the company I arranged it with has dropped the ball so I want to give them the heave ho. As I mentioned, you were recommended to me plus I see you’ve got really positive feedback on productreview.com.au so thought I should have a chat to you!
Please call me ASAP to advise re: possibility of timing on [number removed]
Thanks!
Greg

Sam B
Sam B

Hi Greg,

If you want the job done right & stress free - A2B is your company! Really professional and best I’ve used (moved across the country 4x)

Thanks Sam. :-)

Brian

Hi, Yes, I think they could arrange the removal you stated. A2B was recommended to me by a Brisbane removal company. A2B is a Perth based operation. However, they were able to arrange good quality local removals in Sydney to collect some furniture, glass top dining tables, and have them sent to Perth. I wanted a professional service and it had to be at a good price. I did contact other removals for the shift Sydney to Perth, the price A2B quoted door to door was cheaper than other quotes and they did the job in the time frame they advised and the tables both arrived in excellent condition.
Good luck.

Silki S
Silki Sasked

Hi
How much you charge to deliver fridge from Durack to Augustine Heights tonight or tomorrow?
Regards

annelisa
annelisa

DO NOT USE this company- they charge youd ouble the quote

Mark
Markasked

Can you give me a quote from Wendouree to forest resort(creswick) for one full truck,what I don't fit in truck I will take myself.

Adam W.A2B Removals

Hi Mark. Sorry we could not assist. We are based in WA. We can recommend a provider in VIC if you have not already moved?
Kind Regards,