Brisk Transport

Brisk Transport

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simple, top quality & affordable service.

Paul arranged for my 2 bedroom apartment worth of goods to be picked up from a storage unit in Brisbane and delivered into another storage unit in Perth. It was all done over a simple phone call at a very reasonable price and all within a week. Everyone took great care of my stuff, and i didn't have to organise a thing. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Efficient, careful, polite

Fabulous removalists. A big thanks mark and Richard what lovely guys. They arrived ahead of schedule, eyed up the task and just dig in. Everything was felt with carefully and wrapped.
It wasn’t an easy move as some of it hadn’t been well packed but they did a fantastic job.
Would highly recommend. One of the most hassle free moves. Thanks guys your on my speed dial for next move!

Hi Karyn, Thank you for the lovely feedback. I will make sure Mark and Richard know how much you appreciated their efforts. Glad it all went well!

I had to move not only myself but my mother as well and all I can say is excellent service, manners and hygiene by the movers and the company as a whole. All of our furniture and other possessions were moved without any dramas at all, it was only a short move but these guys just jumped in and got it done and the cost was a little less than I was quoted, so happy days

Hi Noel, thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad our speedy removalists got the job done faster than you expected. That is always our goal ;) All the best mate!

Great from start to finish

These guys are great. I moved from Victoria to Brisbane and used Brisk. The people i dealt with on the phone were fantastic and always kept me informed every step of the way. The guys that loaded my stuff were really good and took care with the loading and wrapping for protection. Same for the drop off. The guys were great and all my stuff was undamaged and they unloaded it into the house wherever I wanted it.
I would highly recommend these guys for an interstate move

Thanks for the feedback Paul! Great to hear from you. I'm glad you appreciated the extra effort we took to look after your gear :)

Amazing service all round, highly recommend

Brisk transport helped us move from a four bedroom double storey home in Melbourne to Queensland. They made it all so easy and stress free. We initially had one container then required another a week later as well as storage but these guys made it all happen. I hope I don't ever have to move again but if I do, I know who I will be contacting. Great communication, turned up on time, worked very fast and efficiently. Highly recommended.

Hi Christina, thank you for sending us those kind words. It can be a stressfukl experience to move house, but if you are ever on the move again, we would be more than happy to look after the job for you :)

Fantastic team would recommend to anyone!

The Brisk team moved our belongings from a 5 bedroom house in Melbourne to Queensland and were very professional in doing so. We will be using them again in the near future when we move from our rental into our own home up here. Thanks guys for helping us with the huge task and having everything running smoothly and on time!

Hi Louise, thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to look after your gear. We definitely look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to do your local move in Brisbane :)

The Best Movers In Australia

I moved my 4 bedroom house furniture from Brisbane to Melbourne and used Brisk Transport for this.

After weeks of research on Google when I called up Paul I was offered the best price which none of the competitors could match. Paul was also so polite, helpful and forthcoming that I no longer had the stress about my move to Melbourne. I was later in contact with Nic who looked after all my needs and sent me all the required details well in advance. I didn't need to haggle with the pricing if the space I actually needed was over than what I quoted as Nic was very accommodating and asked me not to worry.
On the day of the move, the container came right on time and the boys from Brisbane (Mark & Richard) were pretty helpful and did not fret even though I was still packing on the day. They were very good listeners and took great care of my packages as if they were their own. Within 2 hours all my belongings were inside the truck with no wastage of space. I was totally impressed.
In Melbourne, the boys were again a real breath of fresh air. They were very courteous and put all the belongings to exactly where we needed them. I could not believe how easy they made this look and presume Brisk Transport really care for their employees and they feel proud to be a part of it.
I would certainly not hesitate to recommend Brisk Transport to anyone looking to do any sort of Interstate move and think they're the best.

Hi Subrato. Thank you for posting such a lovely review. I'm glad the experience was pleasent for you, that is definitely our aim. We hope you have settled in and look forward to hearing from you again.

Fantastic Removalists!

We had Brisk move our three bedroom house from Victoria to Hervey Bay. Throughout the process they kept us fully informed and the Melbourne team turned up on time, took care of our belongings and did a very professional job of packing the container. The two guys who delivered the furniture again turned up on time to our new home and were extremely helpful, friendly and again took care of our belongings. We highly recommend Brisk Transport!! Thanks guys!

Hi Debbie, thanks for the feedback. That's a big move but I'm glad it all went well in the end. Hope to hear from you again.

Wonderful in all aspects

Rang this company after I was let done by another. They went out of their way to fit me in on the next working day. They arrived within the stated time and completed the job fast and efficiently. Unfortunately I’ve forgotten the two guys names. But they were fantastic. They fitted a fridge and lounge through entry way which was near impossible. Thanks guys.

This company does not charge extra for stairs or call out fee. They charge from when they arrive to when the finish. No hidden extras. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others. Was great to work with locally owned family business ....

Hi Kylie, I'm glad you enjoyed the service :) Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, and I will make sure to pass your kind words on to the removalists you had on the day :)

A fantastic service from start to finish!

We are so happy with Brisk Transport. Moving interstate from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast is a big move in itself. The team at Brisk made moving our worldly possessions an absolute breeze. Thank you Nic for your professional service, great communication and fantastic execution...from pick up, storage to drop off, we cannot find a fault! Well done! Definitely a service we will always recommend.

Thank you so much foir dropping us a line and leaving some great feedback. We were happy to make the whole process a breeze for you :)

Great moving company

We moved from Brisbane to Sydney with Brisk Transport and they were excellent. Over the phone, Andy was pleasant, helpful and patient. Their price was very competitive. On the day, Tito and Brett were punctual, friendly, and incredibly efficient. They delivered our stuff the next day with no hiccups. All in all it was a very stress free experience. Highly recommend!

Hi Anya, thank you for your lovely review. I will make sure that everyone involved knows that ypou appreciated their efforts :) We hope to hear from you when you are next on the move!

Stress free and amazing service

From the moment I made an online enqiry and received a call back explaining the service, I knew Brisk were the right people for the job. I was put at ease on the phone and given flexibility, because it is very hard to know exactly how many boxes you will have etc.
The guys picking up our home contents were polite and very aware of looking after our valuables.
We were moving from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast and 6 days later they were there with our furniture etc. My two daughters waiting at the other end said the process was so easy and everything was put exactly where they wanted it and they even helped to assemble our very large, heavy table.
We can highly recommend Brisk and could not fault their service, well done Brisk.

Hi Angela, lovely to hear from you. We are so happy that you enjoyed the service on the day. Thank you for recommending us :)

Once in a lifetime move!

We were a little stressed with our move from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, but Brisk Transports were amazing! They were prompt, efficient, reliable, very professional and nothing broke! We had SO much stuff we’d accumulated over 25 years and they packed that container like playing tetra, very impressed. Well done to your team!

Hi Martin... Yes, Tetris is what we like to play in our downtime ;) Glad your move was a success, thank you for the feedback!

Bad

Definitely not professional as promised by [name removed] when quoted
Very disappointed with Brisk. I was told to be ready by 7am but still waiting for second guy to turn up at 8.30am. No amount of insurance will cover the damage caused by the employee shoving wall units up against the wall and chipping paint back to bare gyprock in our brand new home as well as chipping another wall. They were really slow and showed no real urgency, but maybe that’s because they work on hourly rate. Witnessed doors swinging open on cabinet and buckled it, the guy just stood there and laughed.

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. I definitely want to get to the bottom of this for you. Would you mind giving me a call on 0421990194 so we can chat about this further and hopefuly rectify this for you? Thank you! - Ben

Brilliant

We moved from Melbourne to our 4 bedroom place in Brisbane over a two staged process. From both ends of the service I was more than impressed with the speed, level of service and care the removalists took with our belongings. They communicated at every point of the process and always did what they said they would.

We previously used another provider on the opposite move two years ago and had so many issues with damaged goods and lack of communication once we paid our deposit.

If we ever need to move again I’ll go straight to Brisk Transport. Their quotes are highly competitive, they take the time to explain and compare against other quotes with an honest and non salesey approach.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for a removalist or to store their belongings.

Thanks for the glowing review Veronica! Were glad you appreciated the service we provided, and would be stoked to move you again in the future :)

Fantastic service.

The wonderful team at Brisk Transport were helpful, professional, thoughtful and in the end a godsend when I needed them. The communication from all the team was exceptional, making a logistically tricky job very easy. The removalists, Ben and James were wonderfully helpful and professional and polite at all times.
Moving house is a “Major Life Change Unit” that can be a source of extreme stress and aggravation. The team at Brisk Transport made something I was dreading actually pleasant (well almost, moving house is never pleasant) and easy.

Hi Margaret, thank you for sending us a lovely review. I will be sure Ben and James know that you appreciated their hard work :)

Excellent service

My partner and I moved from Brisbane to Melbourne. We have moved few times, however this was the first time that we took our furniture with us. Like any first time, we were scared and afraid about everything. I found Brisk Transport on Google and I decided to give it a goal because the amazing reviews. The communication was awesome from the beginning to the end. Nic was who deal with us and he was easy to to get in touch and super helpful and patient to answer my questions. The boys that came to pick up our stuff were extremely friendly, respectful and punctual. They made us to feel comfortable and more relaxed about our moving. Our furniture stayed in storage for about 5 weeks and when we finally moved to our new home, Nic organized the delivery in a couple of days. On the day and time said, the truck was in front our new home to be offload. Again, the boys in Melbourne were amazing as the ones in Brisbane. Nothing got broken or scratched or damaged. I am extremely happy with Brisk service, their transparency during the hiring process and I 100% recommend the company and I will use them again if necessary.

Hi Joyce, I'm so glad to hear the move wen't well. We definitely appreciate the great feedback :)

Awesome service

Just moved from ACT to Brisbane and Brisk made it so easy. They were very professional to deal with and the moving team were extremely careful with fragile items. My wife was at the other end to receive the offload and was very happy with the team. They were too happy to oblige and made here feel very comfortable. Will use Brisk without hesitation and recommend them to anyone.

Hi Richard. Thanks for the feedback. We would love to help out any of your friends or family in the future :) We hope you are enjoying Brisbane!

Highly recommended and would definitely use them again

I have used Brisk Transport for a couple of interstate moves. The customer service and communication have been excellent each time. All of the removalists have been very professional, efficient, and easy to deal with. They have also taken very good care of my belongings. They have been very punctual and everything has gone to schedule, with no issues or delays. The pricing has also been competitive. Overall, I have been very happy with the service provided and have no hesitation in recommending Brisk Transport.

Hi Maree, We love seeing great reviews! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. All the best!

Will definitely use again

From quote to finished job, Brisk have been tier 1. From my initial contact with the friendly Sales staff, through to Operations and the Removal Professionals themselves, the team at Brisk made our move easy. We were moving 10 large furniture items from South Brisbane to West End. The guys called 30 minutes before their arrival, they arrived exactly when they said they would, they worked quickly but carefully and they stopped the clock exactly when they said they would. There were no hidden fees and charges; I paid exactly what I was quoted. The on site guys were friendly and respectful, they treated our furniture with care and they even hooked up our washing machine to the taps and turned them on! We're not going to anyone else but Brisk for our next move. We thoroughly recommend them.

Hi James, wow, what a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're glad you enjoyed the service!