Listing monitored by Brisk Transport

• Timeliness

Chris H.
Chris H.Australian Capital Territory

Very professional and helpful

All Brisk staff from office, co ordinator and removalists were very helpful,professional and efficient. My move was from Queensland to Victoria and involved about 16-20 cubic metres of my personal possessions. The day and time of the pickup and delivery were spot on. I am totally satisfied with Brisk's performance and would highly recommend their services

Eric
EricGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbeatable Service Very Professional

We are moving from Melbourne to Brisbane and after reviewing several removalist companies on the internet, we are very glad we chose Brisk. Great communication with lots of patience throughout the process, notified us by text half hour before they arrived on the nominated time and best of all, the two guys TJ and Cory are tops in their profession. They were polite, very professional and very careful with handling and wrapping up everything (and there was a lot of things!) before placing in container. What impressed me most was their ability to work out and fit each item into spaces between items very snugly like playing Tetris!
I would highly recommend Brisk anytime and would definitely use them again if we need to move again.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Eric, thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service and we are so glad that we could help!
All the best. We look forward to assisting you with any moves in the future.

Alan
AlanPerth, WA

Great Service Company

Fantastic, they picked up the the furniture from our apartment and storage unit in South Melbourne on Wednesday and delivered to East Perth on the following Monday. Across the country in five days, not bad eh! I'd use them again anytime.

A "Brisk" move!

Thanks so much for your review, Alan. We look forward to helping you with any future moves.

Ashleigh
AshleighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic

Deb C
Deb CQueensland

Brisk and professional

We moved the contents of a three bedroom home we had lived in for nearly 25 years from Victoria to Queensland in mid May 2021. Fortunately I discovered Brisk on the internet and am so pleased I did. Organisation of the move was by phone and the service was polite, efficient and responsive. The guys who picked up in Melbourne were fantastic in the care they took and their attitude overall and, although I was not in QLD when the delivery took place, my husband has told me the staff unloading were equally as good. Very happy to recommend Brisk. The added bonus was the cost saving which for us was enormous.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Deb, thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad that we could help and that you enjoyed our services. We hope that you are enjoying your new home in the sunshine state!

Lchatz
LchatzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great interstate service.

We had a massive move from Qld to Victoria. Brisk were able to do it at a much better price than everyone else and it would have even included 4 weeks storage had we needed it, thankfully we didn’t. The communication with Paul and Andy was fantastic. The removal guys at both ends were great. Friendly, quick and efficient and delivered all our goods undamaged. Thanx guys we were so happy with your service.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks so much for your review Lchatz! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our service. We hope you are settling into Victoria nicely.

AAC
AACSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive - Friendly but Slow - Nothing Broken

Sandy Lamb
Sandy Lamb Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

I have used Brisk Transport twice in the past 12 months. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough. On both occasions they were professional, polite and friendly. Our belongings were handled with care, not a thing was damaged.
I would absolutely use them again in the future and would recommend others use them too.
VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Christian
ChristianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Punctual, friendly, efficient and careful.

Brisk had Picked up our 3 bed down house stuff for our interstate move. Richie and Ash were just great. Nothing was too much, they were very friendly and considerate when it came to our goods. I can genuinely recommend them as a removalist. I’ll update when Brisk delivers.

Dave D.
Dave D.South East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Use This Company

Do not use this company - you will regret it and it will cost you dearly.

Moved house at the end of January 2021 and our family is STILL counting the cost as we discover more damaged property. At last count we have spent over $3000 dollars on repairs / replacement of items ‘man handled and physically bashed’ by this company . When we tried to speak to them about our concerns (telephoned them on more than 10 occasions) we were given an almighty run around only to eventually be advised it was not their problem.

Find someone else and don’t use this company.

Amazing friendly service

Great service the boys were fantastic getting my furniture in and out. The delivery boys were careful with my furniture and very polite helped me move the furniture into the correct rooms for easy access. Arrived on time as advised. They kept furniture pristine when in storage and helpful staff at storage facility too.

Antonia
AntoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best removalists I’ve had

The best removalists I’ve had. Greg and Duke were so kind and worked so hard in the rain. Brisk company were wonderful to deal with, professional, always in contact. I can’t recommend them enough, thank you.

Brilliant experience moving interstate with Brisk Removals.

Brilliant experience moving interstate with Brisk Removals. From the communication organizing the move with Clayton to the move itself with Andy and the awesome removalists my experience was fantastic. I would highly recommend them!

Piers
PiersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

We have been using Brisk Transport at two of our Brisbane locations for several moves and have found them to always be punctual, friendly and proactive when we have had any constructive feedback with the way they carry out our intricate moves. Our Concierge and Management teams always have nice things to say about the Brisk team members and we look forward to continuing our business relationship with them.

Piers
(CMS Brisbane)

Terri C
Terri CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Move!

We had Brisk do our move Saturday 6/2/2021 from Carseldine to Deception Bay.
Communication was excellent from the start. Called the day before to confirm time & then again when they were on the way.
Arrived on time & were careful but quick. Both removalists were friendly & professional.
Highly recommend Brisk for any removals & would definitely use their services again.
Thank you for a stress free move guys!

Read more reviews - page 2