Amazing Service!!

Amazing service!! I am happy I decided to use Brisk Transport for my interstate move. They arrived on time and everything was a smooth process. No reason to fault them. The movers displayed professionalism at all times and they handled my items with care. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

yngrobbo

yngrobboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, stress free move

Great move , from Belmont to Hamilton... just over the Bridge!
We left our furniture on the truck over night at no extra charge unlike other companies. We moved from a split level 4 bedroom 2 bath to a house with more stairs but similar size.
Guys at all time professional and respectful but we also were able to have a laugh which made the move a little bit less stressful.
Highly recommend also 25% off national storage boxes... bonus.

Simmie

SimmieSydney, NSW

So co-ordinated, great communication, care and precision moving our goods

Thanks to the two gentlemen who arrived. They were clean, respectful, hardworking and methodical in choosing what to load first. Not only did they move all the goods carefully into their truck to take from QLD to NSW but they also pulled apart 2 beds for me that were being donated to the Salvos. This wasn't even a part of their job description.

Carla

CarlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

We moved from Romsey, Vic to Buderim, Sunshine Coast and the young men that loaded and unloaded our furniture were hard working, friendly and most helpful. Will definitely use them again when we move into our permanent home.

Amazing service!

Brisk moved our 4 bedroom house from Melbourne to Gold Coast. Reasonable pricing & from start to finish Clayton was very responsive with all communication which is why we chose them. On pick up the guys arrived on time and packed quick and efficiently. On drop off in GC the guys again worked hard & they unloaded quickly and efficiently despite the heavy rain. Can’t fault these guys, will definitely use them for all our moves!

Emma

EmmaBonner 2914, ACT

On time, friendly service

Brisk helped us move from Canberra to Brisbane. They communicated well in advance for pick up and drop off times. They arrived on time and loaded everything in a professional manner. Within 24 hours we had all our belongings in Brisbane. They are polite and friendly and made you feel at ease during a stressful time. Not a single item was broken! Cannot recommend them highly enough.

becSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time and great service

We used Brisk and they had some tricky and heavy items to get down some stairs. They were very professional and did an amazing job. They were punctual and worked pretty fast. Highly recommend Brisk.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you for the lovely review Bec! We're so glad to have been able to assist!

Totally professional

I recently moved from Melbourne to the Gold Coast. After speaking with Michael at Brisk about my move l had no hesitation in booking them and l wasnt disappointed.
The guys that came to pick up were totally professional. They loaded the container with care and were very quick. They were also very friendly.
I would use Brisk again and would recommend them to everyone.

Hi Julie,

hanks for the glowing review! I'm glad everything went according to plan for you :)

Second time and is still as good!

This is my second time using Brisk Transport for interstate move. They are brilliant! Nic response to queries promptly and the guys (Mark and James, if I remembered their names correctly) were efficient and very careful when moving the furnitures. All furnitures and contents in the boxes arrived safely and on time. Nothing was damaged. Amazing!!! Will definitely recommend Brisk Transports to others.

PS: This is my first product review because they totally deserve a good review!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you for making us, your first ever product review. We certainly do feel special :)

Tracey L

Tracey LPalm Beach

Absolute professionals

Brisk were able to complete our interstate move 24 hours after our booked and paid company cancelled in us. Packed our container and unpacked in timely manner. Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

We love nothing more than saving the day, last minute! We're glad everything worked out OK in the end.

Cary professional interstate move

These guys professionalism from start to finish was just outstanding. We moved from Brisbane to Melbourne with ease on New Years Eve. The guys who packed and unloaded at either end were wonderful. Top notch!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the review Jade. We thought you'd enjpoy a New Years Eve spent in Melbourne ;)

Almost perfect...

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I moved to Melbourne in April and then when things didn't work out I decided to move back to Brisbane last week. I used Brisk Transport for my first move so I didn't hesitate to contact them again. Brilliant service both times from all members of the team. Excellent communication as they always kept me informed and they were so reasonably priced. I cannot thank them enough for making both my moves stress free. I highly recommend Brisk Transport.

saghar g.

saghar g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It couldn't be better than this. Special thanks to Daniel and Michael for helping us to move our stuff from QLD to VIC.

We moved a 2-bedroom house.
Our move was a long distance.
The move started and finished at the EXACT time I was told.
Everything just perfect. I wish I could rate them more.

Christine O.

Christine O.

Hard working, on time, professional

We moved a 5 bedroom house with some tricky heavy things. They came on time, worked fast and were professional. Would recommend to family and friends and would use again.

Brisbane to Gold Coast

They made the move easy from Brisbane to Gold Coast , the guys were fantastic and the booking was very easy and very friendly. Good hourly rate, 2nd time we have used Brisk Transport and will definitely use again.
Highly recommend.

Rachael

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisk have been a great company to deal with

Hello Brisk, thank you so much for the excellent care you took in the furniture removal from my mothers house of 35 years. I was not there on the day, but mum was amazed at how efficient, well mannered and cheerful the men were and what a delight they were to deal with. Thank you for making that emotional time for her so stress free. I am so impressed with all facets of this service. It has been terrific - thank you again.

Careful and efficient service

We moved from a single level, 2 bedroom ground floor unit to a 4 level, 3 bedroom townhouse 20 minutes away. The movers were quick, but took excellent care when packing and transporting our goods. We had some large furniture items that had to go around tight corners in the staircases, but the guys somehow found a way to carry them around the corners without touching the walls. They relieved a lot of stress from our move. I'd definitely use them again.

lynncleave

lynncleaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable, careful and professional movers!

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Smooth and Effortless

Denise D.

Denise D.asked

Would like to remove all furniture and possessions from current house, but store it in a safe container for 6 months to a year until new destination interstate is decided, then deliver to new destination.

Julie
Julie

I had exactly the same requirement which is why l chose Brisk. Every box and item was carefully wrapped and stacked in the container in Melbourne.
After the initial storage included in the quote l now pay a weekly fee until my property in Queensland is available to move in to.

bec

My mothers property has gone into storage until she finds a new place to live so they moved all her property into the shed and pack it all up really well to make it all fit. I dont think I could have packed it that well!!

Amali

Amaliasked

Do you have the service from Adelaide to Melbourne and also do you have storage facilities?

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Amali, unfortunately we don’t service that route. I would recommend trying Kent removals

Nick p

Nick pasked

Hi
Can you deliver perth to brisbane?

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Nick, unfortunately we can't. I would recommend trying A2B removals on the Perth end to obtain a quote.

Get an answer from our members and Brisk Transport representatives