4.9

Judy Obryan

Judy ObryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge 300kg plus kitchen bench moved to local island no problem

Had a huge 300kg plus stone top kitchen island bench as part of our move to a local island

Most companies said NO WAY...Ben initially said no then called me back next day saying he hated to disappoint and would like to send a team to check it out

They moved it successfully faster than expected and we’re very grateful

Couldn’t recommend highly enough....they go above and beyond

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

I moved my one bedroom apartment from Brisbane to Melbourne and was so impressed with the ease of communication and professionalism. I was highly anxious moving interstate again working with a new removalist, however I was so pleased I picked them.
Nick was outstanding as were the team who picked up my belongings. Allan was so helpful on the phone. I am disappointed I cannot use them again relocating back to NSW. There are always mixed reviews with others experiences, trust in these guys to get you from A to B safely.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic company. Top quality removalists.

Fantastic business to deal with. Nothing was too difficult for them. Everyone I had contact with was only too happy to help. Showed up on time and as planned.
Made moving trouble free.

Anna and  Darryl

Anna and DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

We called Brisk for a quote to move us from Melbourne to Brisbane... they were highly competitive with the cost for the move... so we decided to go with them and they did not disappoint. The teams both ends were nothing but professional, courteous and punctual. They went above and beyond our expectations. We have had some bad experiences with other removalists and we can confidently say that Brisk were amazing. We would definitely recommend Brisk Transport to our family and friends. Thanks Nick and all the team. Anna & Darryl

Jane G

Jane GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best moving experience I have had!!!

In October, 2020 I hired Brisk Transport to move my parents belongings from Brisbane to Melbourne. Alan was wonderful to work with when I was submitting inventory and receiving quotes. From the minute the men arrived with the truck, they were personable, very professional and a real joy to have throughout the moving of all furniture. Thank you Cory, Alvin and Lawrence for the stress free and enjoyable time you made of this move. I would absolutely recommend these guys and this company for any removal job.

Would use them again!

Moved from melbourne to Sunshine Coast. They were punctual on time and the moving guys were awesome! Overall very happy with the service and would definitely use them again. Price is very fair!

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great removalist company. Highly recommended

Moved from the Gold Coast to Melbourne recently and was thinking of using one of the big name removalist companies but decided on Brisk Transport because of the good reviews. We weren’t disappointed. The communication from Nic was excellent. Pick up was on time and very smooth. Everything was packed up professionally and with care by the team. Delivery was just as smooth. Again great communication. Very happy with Brisk and would use them again.

Lynda

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving House

I googled searched who could move our furniture from Victoria to the Gold Coast. Up came Brisk. I rang them and spoke to Nic who was excellent in telling me how things were done. I booked them. Nic told me a date they would pick up and time, they were prompt. I had everything packed and labelled for the packers. The packers were excellent. The prices were very reasonable and the company always kept in contact to let you know how things were progressing. When the furniture at my destination they were very good in unloading my goods. I have used them since about 4 times when I have been back to MelbI think and would recommend them highly and there professionalism is fantastic.
Lynda

Sherri

SherriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific Team and great experience

Brisk were referred to me by a friend and I would recommend them to others.
From the first conversation to delivery, their communication and professionalism was consistent.
The guys were terrific to work with, considering my job was complicated.
I am grateful of their attitude and consideration.

Yas

YasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best moving experience!

We used Brisk to move our goods from Melbourne to Brisbane. The whole experience from enquiring to actual move was very smooth. They were very good with communication, and very punctual, all our start and end times were met as per agreed. There were no damages to our goods whatsoever. They are highly reliable and super friendly team! I highly recommend it and I will definitely use them again if we have to move back to Melbourne!

Hannah Lowe

Hannah LoweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth, stress free, best removal service

These guys were the best. Thank you so much Clayton, Corey, Richard and Michael for your support, reassurance, patience with me, your time and care. From the initial quote, my 100 messages (sorry Corey!) and then fitting in with my moving schedule you made the whole process a breeze!
Very much appreciated, thank you!
Hannah :)

Cliff P.

Cliff P.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault service!

Perfect service by the lads. No mucking about. Could not fault the team from the very start to finish! I have used Brisk before and will definitely be recommending to my friends and family!

Zhang Z.

Zhang Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When moving becomes so easy

I was in need a service for relocating my furniture from a storage facility in brisbane to a different one in melbourne. From start to finish, the whole process took less than a week. In between, the communication via emails, phone calls, and text messages were all pleasant and clear. They use rail to do the tranfer and their price was affordable. I did not get to see anyone from start to finish due to work and other commit, and things all were well organised and happened smoothly.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

I recently moved a house full of furniture from Newstead to Greenbank and the guys from Brisk made light of the work, very professional and the day ran smoothly.

Would highly recommend for your next move.

Honest as they come!!!

we moved from gold coast to Melbourne, this is our second time using Brisk transport and we will use them again and again!!!!! when you are moving such valuable things its so important to trust who moves your stuff simple things like wrapping things and respecting your things.
Michael, nick and Corey who i personally communicated with this time around have be amazing, on time, professional and honest when they wet over slightly, i was notified before hand and it was handled so professionally, never did i feel ripped off or taken for a ride (like some unnamed companies we wont mention) i have made the effort to email their office with how truly happy i was for the second time around!
BRISK transport did an outstanding job, thanks guys!!!!!

Made my move easy

My move was from a high set home, which I thought would be a problem, the guys made it look easy , they were professional, punctual, strong and treated my belongings with care and respect , Cam and Brett moved me over 350 KS on time and not a Brocken or even a scratch item thank you guys and a special thank you to Kristine for helping with the move through this difficult time.

Paul

Paul

Great Team, efficient, professional, perfect

What a great experience. From the initial booking, the reminder, to the actual move was handled both professionally and efficiently. The truck arrived on time and the 2 guys were fantastic. They didn’t stop, we’re very polite and courteous and took good care of all items.
Would not hesitate to use again and recommend.

Leisa K.

Leisa K.South East Queensland, QLD

Will definitely use again!

Moving house from Brisbane to Gold Coast. Brisk was a great company, well organised, on-time and everything handled with care. It was a hassle free move for us and will definitely use again!

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, time & time again

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the lovely review Chloe. We most definitely look forward to hearing from you again next year, to help once again :)

Ajay D

Ajay DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and affordable

Moved around 16m3 of goods from Victoria to Queensland. The move was scheduled over the easter break which most other companies advised would cause delays to the shipment. Brisk was the opposite; the goods were going to be travelling over easter. Movers were extremely friendly and careful when moving. They wrapped and protected everything with blankets. Communication was excellent throughout the whole move!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the kind words Ajay. We're happy to have been able to help over the Easter period :) I hope you are all settled in now!