4.9

Antonia

AntoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best removalists I’ve had

The best removalists I’ve had. Greg and Duke were so kind and worked so hard in the rain. Brisk company were wonderful to deal with, professional, always in contact. I can’t recommend them enough, thank you.

Brilliant experience moving interstate with Brisk Removals.

Brilliant experience moving interstate with Brisk Removals. From the communication organizing the move with Clayton to the move itself with Andy and the awesome removalists my experience was fantastic. I would highly recommend them!

Piers

PiersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

We have been using Brisk Transport at two of our Brisbane locations for several moves and have found them to always be punctual, friendly and proactive when we have had any constructive feedback with the way they carry out our intricate moves. Our Concierge and Management teams always have nice things to say about the Brisk team members and we look forward to continuing our business relationship with them.

Piers
(CMS Brisbane)

Terri C

Terri CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Move!

We had Brisk do our move Saturday 6/2/2021 from Carseldine to Deception Bay.
Communication was excellent from the start. Called the day before to confirm time & then again when they were on the way.
Arrived on time & were careful but quick. Both removalists were friendly & professional.
Highly recommend Brisk for any removals & would definitely use their services again.
Thank you for a stress free move guys!

Dan

Dan South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing team and service

The stressful things that come with moving did not appear whilst using brisk .
They were so helpful , punctual and the guys doing all the heavy lifting were amazing . We had a good
Laugh whilst they did the job and Nic who I dealt with for months was super professional and helped us in a tough time .
I would recommend this company to anyone .

We moved from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best move ever

We recently moved across Brisbane, maybe four suburbs and the Team from Brisk Transport easily moved the contents of our three bedroom house without a challenge . We were lucky to get Jason, Callum and Dion as the moving team and they were fabulous - so professional, and willing, and enthusiastic.

The lads arrived early and we were safely in our new house before lunch - a wonderful experience and no breakages!!

Cherie M.

Cherie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, effective and Careful!

We used Brisk to move house - Two homes moving into one home - not an easy task but was completed in under six hours. This included a piano and moving furniture down a steep driveway, with rain making it slippery! Brilliant strong team of three people.
A lockdown was also announced on the day (to commence early evening) which added extra pressure but the team did not rush anything! They continued to move our items with efficiency and care. Would highly recommend.

Sisy W.

Sisy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic removalist company - Highly recommended!

Brisk Transport help us moving our house from Brisbane to Melbourne, everything from the pick up to the delivery was smooth.

I was very anxious moving interstate as it was my first time but everything went perfectly. Nic is fantastic and the removalist guys both ends were super efficient, professional and courteous. They showed up on time and as planned.

We would definitely use Brisk Transport again and also recommend to our family and friends.

Thanks Brisk Transport team!

Rhiannon

RhiannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend - Excellent Service

Brisk Transport moved our house from the Gold Coast to Melbourne with ease. Nic and the team made the entire process stress-free. The team took care with our possessions (including fragile items and plants) and picked up and dropped off the items on time. I highly recommend this company if you are looking to move over a long distance! I will be calling them again if I need a removalist in the future!

Judy Obryan

Judy ObryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge 300kg plus kitchen bench moved to local island no problem

Had a huge 300kg plus stone top kitchen island bench as part of our move to a local island

Most companies said NO WAY...Ben initially said no then called me back next day saying he hated to disappoint and would like to send a team to check it out

They moved it successfully faster than expected and we’re very grateful

Couldn’t recommend highly enough....they go above and beyond

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

I moved my one bedroom apartment from Brisbane to Melbourne and was so impressed with the ease of communication and professionalism. I was highly anxious moving interstate again working with a new removalist, however I was so pleased I picked them.
Nick was outstanding as were the team who picked up my belongings. Allan was so helpful on the phone. I am disappointed I cannot use them again relocating back to NSW. There are always mixed reviews with others experiences, trust in these guys to get you from A to B safely.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic company. Top quality removalists.

Fantastic business to deal with. Nothing was too difficult for them. Everyone I had contact with was only too happy to help. Showed up on time and as planned.
Made moving trouble free.

Anna and  Darryl

Anna and DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend

We called Brisk for a quote to move us from Melbourne to Brisbane... they were highly competitive with the cost for the move... so we decided to go with them and they did not disappoint. The teams both ends were nothing but professional, courteous and punctual. They went above and beyond our expectations. We have had some bad experiences with other removalists and we can confidently say that Brisk were amazing. We would definitely recommend Brisk Transport to our family and friends. Thanks Nick and all the team. Anna & Darryl

Jane G

Jane GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely the best moving experience I have had!!!

In October, 2020 I hired Brisk Transport to move my parents belongings from Brisbane to Melbourne. Alan was wonderful to work with when I was submitting inventory and receiving quotes. From the minute the men arrived with the truck, they were personable, very professional and a real joy to have throughout the moving of all furniture. Thank you Cory, Alvin and Lawrence for the stress free and enjoyable time you made of this move. I would absolutely recommend these guys and this company for any removal job.

Would use them again!

Moved from melbourne to Sunshine Coast. They were punctual on time and the moving guys were awesome! Overall very happy with the service and would definitely use them again. Price is very fair!

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great removalist company. Highly recommended

Moved from the Gold Coast to Melbourne recently and was thinking of using one of the big name removalist companies but decided on Brisk Transport because of the good reviews. We weren’t disappointed. The communication from Nic was excellent. Pick up was on time and very smooth. Everything was packed up professionally and with care by the team. Delivery was just as smooth. Again great communication. Very happy with Brisk and would use them again.

Lynda

LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving House

I googled searched who could move our furniture from Victoria to the Gold Coast. Up came Brisk. I rang them and spoke to Nic who was excellent in telling me how things were done. I booked them. Nic told me a date they would pick up and time, they were prompt. I had everything packed and labelled for the packers. The packers were excellent. The prices were very reasonable and the company always kept in contact to let you know how things were progressing. When the furniture at my destination they were very good in unloading my goods. I have used them since about 4 times when I have been back to MelbI think and would recommend them highly and there professionalism is fantastic.
Lynda

Sherri

SherriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific Team and great experience

Brisk were referred to me by a friend and I would recommend them to others.
From the first conversation to delivery, their communication and professionalism was consistent.
The guys were terrific to work with, considering my job was complicated.
I am grateful of their attitude and consideration.

Yas

YasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best moving experience!

We used Brisk to move our goods from Melbourne to Brisbane. The whole experience from enquiring to actual move was very smooth. They were very good with communication, and very punctual, all our start and end times were met as per agreed. There were no damages to our goods whatsoever. They are highly reliable and super friendly team! I highly recommend it and I will definitely use them again if we have to move back to Melbourne!

Hannah Lowe

Hannah LoweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth, stress free, best removal service

These guys were the best. Thank you so much Clayton, Corey, Richard and Michael for your support, reassurance, patience with me, your time and care. From the initial quote, my 100 messages (sorry Corey!) and then fitting in with my moving schedule you made the whole process a breeze!
Very much appreciated, thank you!
Hannah :)