423 reviews · Statistics

96% · 40516 · 4%
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Craig
CraigQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
divasew
divasewmelbourne42 posts

Made A Very Big Move Much Easier

We made a big move (physically & emotionally) after 42 yrs in our Melbourne home, to QLD to live with our daughter. I used Brisk after reading not very good reviews about what I thought were reputable companies. I couldn’t have gotten a better company. From the very first phone call, speaking with Mercedes, Clayton & Nic. They were all so helpful and answered any questions I had. The teams at both ends were fantastic and so helpful and efficient. They handled our goods with extreme care and made this stressful experience a little “less” stressful. I am so happy we used them and can thoroughly recommend them.
Kylie Beck
Kylie BeckQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

From the very first phone call the service has been amazing. All my questions answered and in fact answered before i had time to ask. The whole process was smooth and the staff always friendly and helpful. When the guys came to pack they just got into it and were super fast and very friendly and very professional. Everything was on time, done smoothly and no problems. Best moving company i have used. I have moved several times and even overseas and back again and still Brisk top the lot.

Thanks heaps to a great Team!

lindacheng726
lindacheng726

Brisk Transport deserves 10 stars-rating!

A big thank you to the team at Brisk. Christ P., the consultant has been highly professional and caring, explaining to me all the costs and how pricing is calculated. Brisk's removalists Zac and Lachlan arrived right on time as promised. In their quiet and professional manner, they managed to complete my full removal request in just under 2 hours which included lots of heavy furniture and a very heavy piano. I am so grateful for their help and Brisk will definitely be my go-to removalist from now on. Thank you again.
Mike M.
Mike M.

Excellent Service - Highly Recommended

We’ve just moved for the 3rd time with Brisk Transport. There’s a reason for that… their service is excellent & competitively priced & then we were offered a ‘loyalty discount’! :0) Every move has been good, with great care being taken - & yet all done very swiftly. We had Robbie & Zach & they were polite & courteous, very punctual & very efficient – but then everyone we have had previously have also been great. Great Job Team & Thank You again, Mike & Kate :0)
Elizabeth A review
Elizabeth A review2 posts

Stress Free Furniture removal storage and delivery

From the pick up at my upstairs 2 bedroom apartment in Melbourne in July to the storage and then onto delivery in a closer facility in Sunshine Coast in December Brisk have taken out the "stress factor" and made the whole process so simple and easy
Pick up was 2 men who arrived on time and packed everything up in record time with NO fuss to the storage facility monthly storage fees handled with ease by very pleasant office staff
drop off today with 2 men again arrived exactly on time packed the new storage facility perfectly very professional obliging smiling and wishing me a merry Christmas on departure I cannot recommend Brisk highly enough everyone was absolutely professional
thankyou to everyone at Brisk your awesome
Tkd
Tkd

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I am completely blown away by Brisk. Their customer service from every single team member was exceptional. Nic was great - made sure the quoting was accurate and was very informative with the whole interstate moving process. The lady’s on reception were great also, always friendly. The boys in Queensland that came and loaded were amazing, cracked jokes but still got the job done very efficiently as well as the boys in Melbourne.

My items were moved efficiently without any damage.

I cannot fault their work or team. I would highly recommend Brisk Transport!

Mark and Sue
Mark and SueQLDSouth West, QLD

Easy to deal with, prompt and effecient. The delivery and pickup guys were awesome, so fast and pleasant to deal with.
Karen C
Karen CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Sunil
SunilQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great & Professional Removalists

Brisk Transport made our huge move very easy & seamless. The 4 boys Zack, Lachlan, Matt & Mark arrived on time, worked really well together. They were courteous & were a pleasure to work with. They made a difficult move look really easy. Overall a great experience. Would definitely recommend Brisk for your next move
Des W.
Des W.

Liars and thieves

Small move, long distance, big price, damaged furniture, absolute joke. Most of the reviews I've read seem to be about a different company to the one that I used. From packing to moving was incredibly unprofessional in every way imaginable.
Graham Edmonds
Graham EdmondsQLDDarling Downs, QLD

What an experience!

The entire process from first contact to this email response has been flawless.
Great price and service from Admin was friendly and professional.
The 3 guys who loaded our gear in Ballarat were awesome as were Peter and Mark who had the unenviable job of unpacking the container from our 4 bedroom/2 living room home into our smaller 3 bedroom/1living room home in Toowoomba.
First class all the way from the amazing
crew.
Thanks for your professionalism, courtesy and positive attitude.
We highly recommend this business.
Graham and Bernadette E.

PS... the optional storage arrangements, which we utilised, gave us time to get most of the new place painted and cleaned before the furniture delivery.

nicholise
nicholiseAustraliaVictoria2 posts

Brisk Transport VIC To QLD THUMBS UP!

3 men turned up on a huge truck, they worked so quickly and carefully, made the move look effortless. They were polite, courteous and respectful. They managed to ‘Tetris’ fit all of our items and goods from our big family into the truckload (including a piano). Can’t speak highly enough. Thanks Richard, Hux and Martin, you made what could’ve been a really difficult task so much better. Big thanks for opening up the doors again to fit that tiny extra but I even when you saw I was putting it in my car. Great work. Definitely recommend Brisk.
Great also to get excellent care and service along the way from every member of staff. Great work team.
Nikki and Richard Young
  • +4Thumbnail
Mel
Mel

Fantastic!

We are moving interstate and had a lot of furniture to fit in the container, I had been stressing so much leading up to it and the 2 men we had load it were absolutely fantastic, I seriously couldn’t recommend them enough! They were fast and efficient and fit everything on which I was not expecting! So happy and relaxed now :)
Denise and Chris