Brisk Transport

Brisk Transport

Reliable, trustworthy removalist team

Brisk was recommended to us by our preferred removalist who was unavailable for our move time. From our initial inquiry, through the booking process, our last minute fine-tuning of the timing, through to pick up, delivering and billing, Brisk delivered - as they promised. Brett and Jordan were on time, respectful, responsive and efficient doing a fine job of moving us a couple of suburbs in Brisbane from our house of 32 years to our brand new townhouse. Thank you, Brisk Team.

Highly recommend

Moved interstate from Brisbane to Newcastle & I highly recommend these guys. The initial quote, the booking, the loading & also unloading were spot on. Special mention to the 2 guys who did the moving as they were amazing. A flawless and stress free service.

Excellent service would definitely use again.

These guys moved me from Melbourne to Brisbane. Pick up and drop off all done on time even on short notice. Nothing broken. Great communication all through the process.. All loaded and unloaded in great time.

Highly recommended

I had Brisk move a few items from Melbourne to the Gold Coast in Feb 2019. Their service was excellent - they communicated very well, turned up when they said they would, loaded/unloaded everything carefully and nothing got broken. Highly recommended.

Damaged/smashed furniture - will you use Brisk for your relocation?

Brisk quoted in November 2018 to relocate, on 23 January 2019, 3 bedroom house contents plus garden potted plants travelling 4 hours north of Brisbane. Promised quality service that would impress us.

Arranged 8am start, turned up before 7:30am.
Left at 11:30 approx, leaving tools behind.

Final payment requested approx 30 minutes later.

Items left behind, Brisk committed a second load - arrived 22 February.
First load:
Finished 12 hours later;
Team advised, upon opening the truck, that items would have been damaged;
Truck appeared crammed - not packed- with our contents;
Potted plants dropped as unloaded from the truck;
Items dragged through the garage and up a step;
Antique chest of drawers dropped on tiles;
Cockroaches noticed crawling from the back of the truck;
Trolleys or straps not used for furniture, only boxes;
Asked team about the microwave, 'what microwave' was the response.
Team of removalists ignored owner's advice that 3 piece desk should be carried separately "easier for us to carry as a whole item'; attempted to carry in 2 pieces, leaving the hutch on top of the desk; after the furniture dropped over the side of the ramp, team commented that the desk felt unstable when lifting.
Asked the team to clean up the mess, team advised that the current truck was not carrying a broom while other trucks do carry such. Provided a broom etc, team roughly swept up the litter; leaving metal bits and pieces, potting mix and plant leaf litter.
Operations team refused to return to clean up remnants of smashed furniture and damaged plant leaf litter on driveway.

Damaged furniture including antiques;
4.2 k in damages not including scratches to fridge and broken pots/plants.

Brisk quotes WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
· 2 of our professional, experienced removalists. (Third man available upon request).
· The use of one of our large Pantech removal trucks (equipped with padded blankets & straps)
· Disassembly and Reassembly of beds upon request.
· Transit insurance (whilst the truck is in motion).
· Brisk Company Guarantee (We will fix or compensate for damage during handling).
· A courtesy call when our truck is 30 minutes from arrival, so you know when to expect us.

4 weeks later Brisk are still arguing and refusing to accept responsibility. Operations team freely offered disrespect etc - quality customer service or professionalism was not experienced post advice of damaged furniture.

Apart from the pleasant attitude of the removalist teams x 2, nothing positive to report.

Would you be impressed?

Excellent from start to finish

Moved a 5 bed house in Ayr Nth Qld to Toowoomba. Most of the arrangements were done by email as i work overseas. Great communication and all done as promised. Picked up and delivered without a problem. Would certainly use them again

Hassle free move

Would 100% recommend Brisk. The guys Nic, Andy, Brett, Cam and Tedo, were all so helpful and professional. We thought it would be a two day move. But these guys had us all packed up- drove 5 hours and unpacked within a day! Excellent job.

We were a bit worried about moving from one end of Australia to the other, Cairns to Ocean Grove, but Brisk made the move seamless and hassle free! Both Brett and Michael were in contact with us before pick up and drop off of our goods and the men moving the furniture were fantastic and did a very professional job.
Thank you again.

If you are looking for a good and reliable moving company - please use Brisk Transport!

We were researching for removalists to help us move our 3-bedroom townhouse from the South side of Brisbane to the North side. We found a company that offered quite cheap hourly rate but after reading the reviews about the company I decided to hang up on them when I was waiting on the phone to book them in for the job.

I then did further research and found Brisk Transport. Their reviews were excellent and I decided to request for a quote. The quote came back competitive and the lady on the phone was really professional when she called me. So this was a good sign already.

The 2 guys who helped us move our unit were very polite and hard-working. We had a lot of furniture for a 3-bedroom townhouse, including outdoor furniture and they loaded the truck way quicker than I ever expected. And they loaded the furniture off the truck even faster. I was surprised when they said that they are finished because I had expected (and budgeted) the move to take at least 2-3 hours longer.

The furniture was loaded on the truck and came off the truck undamaged. The guys were really careful when moving the furniture, not to scratch the walls or our new shiny floor tiles in the house.

Overall - could not be HAPPIER that we decided to use Brisk Transport for the move. So, if you are looking for someone to do provide you a professional service, including be nice and look after your furniture and belongings, then I definitely encourage you to call Brisk Transport!!!

This company is AWESOME

Brisk Transport were AMAZING. From the get go, I was scammed by another company and rang Brisk Transport and they were totally awesome. My move was from Brisbane to Melbourne. From talking to Nic he made me feel like I mattered. He made sure everything went without a hitch. From booking me in to Michael ringing me when the truck left their depot to delivering my belongings. After the appalling treatment I got from another company Brisk Transport were beyond professional. It made me cry with joy and completely made all the stress I had disappear. And when the truck arrived in Melbourne the guys unloading were magnificent. Putting things anywhere I asked and even hooked up washing machine for me. I have MS and they made me feel like nothing was ever a trouble. Thanku Thanku Thanku Brisk Transport for making my move seamless. I’ll never go with another company again for you have clearly outdone yourselves with your professionalism and awesomeness.

Best moving experience yet!

We moved a large 5 bed house from South of Sydney to Queensland. The pre-sales service and support we received from Nic was amazing it was the first time we moved interstate and he gave us so much support and tips throughout the entire process to make the move very smooth and his support was a key reason for signing with Brisk. We had 2 full trucks and four guys arrive on time as promised. They where extremely mid-full of our quality of furniture and took more care than I have ever experienced before. They arrived the next day at our new house and unloaded everything quickly and put everything in the correct locations with no complaints which is a first for us.
Not a single item was broken and we did move a lot of glass and some very large TV's.

Would highly recommend base on levels of service, communication, attitude and price.

Highly recommended for big moves!

I moved everything from my 2 bedroom house in Brisbane to Melbourne recently and I had a fabulous experience with Brisk transport! The removal guys arrived at both the departing and arriving locations on time! The guys packed everything safely into a big shipping container and everything was in Melbourne a few days later! All of the staff at Brisk were really good to deal with! Highly recommend!! Thanks guys!

Moving is stressful, even before the first box is packed!

I’ve moved 4-5br house, 13 times in 10 years and NEVER used the same removalist. They always f*up, are underpaid (they constantly complain) and something is always lost or broken.

NOT BRISK. I have just booked them again, for the second time! They are amazing, professional and despite it being a stressful job for all concerned, they are exceptional, on time and well priced. It’s great to see so many positive reviews for this company !

This company makes moving a much nicer experience

We moved a 3 bed house to our new place, several suburbs away. Brisk promised to call 30min before arriving (which they did), and turned up on-time. The removalists were hard-working, polite, and treated each other with respect. They worked very well together. Although we had a few more items to move then we had indicated, the move was done within the quoted period. All furniture was handled with care. Brisk made our move A LOT EASIER for us. It was reasonably priced and we consider it money well spent. We recommend them highly.

Great Team, Exceptional Service & Value for Money

Last week the Brisk team looked after my house relocation from Brisbane to Cairns. Nic's communication and quoting from the first point of contact was exceptional and outperformed the other companies entirely, making Brisk an easy choice. When it came to the actual move, the teams at both ends were fantastic, but a big thanks to Cory & Mark who packed the container at the start - All in all, an exceptional service & value for money.

Exceptional Service

Brisk recently moved us from Brisbane to Hervey Bay.
The professionalism from our first phone call to quote right down to everything being delivered & put where we needed it, was amazing.

The communication from the office confirming dates, times & letting us know when the truck was due at our home was second to none & the two men that did the move were polite & could not do enough for us. Everything was wrapped & packed so good.

We will highly recommend Brisk to all our friends & everyone we meet.

Thank you for your service.

Excellent Service Friendly, flexible and delivered on everything they promised and more

We had 2 moves with Brisk we moved my mother in law from QLD to Melbourne and had most of her furniture and belongings in storage then moved us into our new home so merging both homes and also collecting some of our goods in storage, nothing was too hard and the final move was completed in 1 day with everything placed where we needed, all the staff we dealt with were friendly professional and worked hard with a smile, something I have found is rare these days.
Not planning to move again but if I had to I would not consider any other company.

Great service from the Brisk team

Moved from Melbourne to the Gold coast, Nic, Micheal and the great guys that loaded and unloaded the container did an amazing job. Great communication, arrived on time and amazingly fitted all our stuff in. Highly recommend Brisk transport for moving

Prompt, relaxed, expert removalists

Two guys from Brisk Transport turned up at 7am on the dot and were done moving our 3 bedroom house into the new place, including time in traffic by 11am. They were prompt, professional, relaxed and understanding and happy to assist with anything we asked while they were with us. Communication from head office was also excellent.

Thank you so much for the 5 stars :) I'm glad everything went as planned. We hope your are enjoying your new place!

Interstate Move....no problem :-)

We moved a three bedroom house from Toowoomba (Qld) to Melbourne in July and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

The communication was great from start to finish, they gave us notice of when they would arrive and updates on how far away they were away. The guys were great at both ends, so meticulous with the packing and unpacking.

Special mention for their handling of our (big) treadmill which made for creative thinking to get it our of our Toowoomba house and then the boys sticking around a bit longer so we could get it into the Melbourne house. Can't thank them enough.

Barely any damage to our stuff which I was really worried about.

Could recommend this company more. I hope we don't have to move interstate again, but if we do...I know who I will call.