4.9

Yas

YasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best moving experience!

We used Brisk to move our goods from Melbourne to Brisbane. The whole experience from enquiring to actual move was very smooth. They were very good with communication, and very punctual, all our start and end times were met as per agreed. There were no damages to our goods whatsoever. They are highly reliable and super friendly team! I highly recommend it and I will definitely use them again if we have to move back to Melbourne!

Hannah Lowe

Hannah LoweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth, stress free, best removal service

These guys were the best. Thank you so much Clayton, Corey, Richard and Michael for your support, reassurance, patience with me, your time and care. From the initial quote, my 100 messages (sorry Corey!) and then fitting in with my moving schedule you made the whole process a breeze!
Very much appreciated, thank you!
Hannah :)

Cliff P.

Cliff P.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not fault service!

Perfect service by the lads. No mucking about. Could not fault the team from the very start to finish! I have used Brisk before and will definitely be recommending to my friends and family!

Zhang Z.

Zhang Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When moving becomes so easy

I was in need a service for relocating my furniture from a storage facility in brisbane to a different one in melbourne. From start to finish, the whole process took less than a week. In between, the communication via emails, phone calls, and text messages were all pleasant and clear. They use rail to do the tranfer and their price was affordable. I did not get to see anyone from start to finish due to work and other commit, and things all were well organised and happened smoothly.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

I recently moved a house full of furniture from Newstead to Greenbank and the guys from Brisk made light of the work, very professional and the day ran smoothly.

Would highly recommend for your next move.

Honest as they come!!!

we moved from gold coast to Melbourne, this is our second time using Brisk transport and we will use them again and again!!!!! when you are moving such valuable things its so important to trust who moves your stuff simple things like wrapping things and respecting your things.
Michael, nick and Corey who i personally communicated with this time around have be amazing, on time, professional and honest when they wet over slightly, i was notified before hand and it was handled so professionally, never did i feel ripped off or taken for a ride (like some unnamed companies we wont mention) i have made the effort to email their office with how truly happy i was for the second time around!
BRISK transport did an outstanding job, thanks guys!!!!!

Made my move easy

My move was from a high set home, which I thought would be a problem, the guys made it look easy , they were professional, punctual, strong and treated my belongings with care and respect , Cam and Brett moved me over 350 KS on time and not a Brocken or even a scratch item thank you guys and a special thank you to Kristine for helping with the move through this difficult time.

Paul

Paul

Great Team, efficient, professional, perfect

What a great experience. From the initial booking, the reminder, to the actual move was handled both professionally and efficiently. The truck arrived on time and the 2 guys were fantastic. They didn’t stop, we’re very polite and courteous and took good care of all items.
Would not hesitate to use again and recommend.

Leisa K.

Leisa K.South East Queensland, QLD

Will definitely use again!

Moving house from Brisbane to Gold Coast. Brisk was a great company, well organised, on-time and everything handled with care. It was a hassle free move for us and will definitely use again!

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, time & time again

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the lovely review Chloe. We most definitely look forward to hearing from you again next year, to help once again :)

Ajay D

Ajay DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and affordable

Moved around 16m3 of goods from Victoria to Queensland. The move was scheduled over the easter break which most other companies advised would cause delays to the shipment. Brisk was the opposite; the goods were going to be travelling over easter. Movers were extremely friendly and careful when moving. They wrapped and protected everything with blankets. Communication was excellent throughout the whole move!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the kind words Ajay. We're happy to have been able to help over the Easter period :) I hope you are all settled in now!

Antony

AntonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't of asked for better!

Very responsive when making booking and giving quote. Called before pickup with updates. Called few days before and morning off with updates on truck arrival time. Movers were friendly, polite and very efficient. Another call day before drop off confirming time. Called an hour before truck showed up. Three more fantastic movers loaded everything off the truck, had a little chat with the kids, helped pop our couch back together. Everything well packed with no damage. All for a very competitive price! Very glad I didn't go with the cheapest company possible that had all the terrible reviews :) Would highly recommend Brisk Transport!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you Anthony. We definitely pride ourselves on doing a great job for our customers. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

Easy and reliable

Brisk were a great choice and really happy with their service. We moved our 3 bedroom house from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast just as Coronavirus restrictions amped up so it added an element of stress. Paul was excellent to deal with via phone or email and answered all my questions. I liked that they use a container so they can hold your belongings in storage if like us, you're still organising accomodation. The removalists were friendly and efficient. A few things did get minor scratches and they lay a heaver picture on a canvas picture which damaged it a little but in all very minor. They also transported our motorbike which was great. Would definitely use their service again if we were to move.

Amazing Service!!

Amazing service!! I am happy I decided to use Brisk Transport for my interstate move. They arrived on time and everything was a smooth process. No reason to fault them. The movers displayed professionalism at all times and they handled my items with care. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

yngrobbo

yngrobboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, stress free move

Great move , from Belmont to Hamilton... just over the Bridge!
We left our furniture on the truck over night at no extra charge unlike other companies. We moved from a split level 4 bedroom 2 bath to a house with more stairs but similar size.
Guys at all time professional and respectful but we also were able to have a laugh which made the move a little bit less stressful.
Highly recommend also 25% off national storage boxes... bonus.

Simmie

SimmieSydney, NSW

So co-ordinated, great communication, care and precision moving our goods

Thanks to the two gentlemen who arrived. They were clean, respectful, hardworking and methodical in choosing what to load first. Not only did they move all the goods carefully into their truck to take from QLD to NSW but they also pulled apart 2 beds for me that were being donated to the Salvos. This wasn't even a part of their job description.

Carla

CarlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

We moved from Romsey, Vic to Buderim, Sunshine Coast and the young men that loaded and unloaded our furniture were hard working, friendly and most helpful. Will definitely use them again when we move into our permanent home.

Amazing service!

Brisk moved our 4 bedroom house from Melbourne to Gold Coast. Reasonable pricing & from start to finish Clayton was very responsive with all communication which is why we chose them. On pick up the guys arrived on time and packed quick and efficiently. On drop off in GC the guys again worked hard & they unloaded quickly and efficiently despite the heavy rain. Can’t fault these guys, will definitely use them for all our moves!

Emma

EmmaBonner 2914, ACT

On time, friendly service

Brisk helped us move from Canberra to Brisbane. They communicated well in advance for pick up and drop off times. They arrived on time and loaded everything in a professional manner. Within 24 hours we had all our belongings in Brisbane. They are polite and friendly and made you feel at ease during a stressful time. Not a single item was broken! Cannot recommend them highly enough.

becSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time and great service

We used Brisk and they had some tricky and heavy items to get down some stairs. They were very professional and did an amazing job. They were punctual and worked pretty fast. Highly recommend Brisk.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you for the lovely review Bec! We're so glad to have been able to assist!

Denise D.

Denise D.asked

Would like to remove all furniture and possessions from current house, but store it in a safe container for 6 months to a year until new destination interstate is decided, then deliver to new destination.

Julie
Julie

I had exactly the same requirement which is why l chose Brisk. Every box and item was carefully wrapped and stacked in the container in Melbourne.
After the initial storage included in the quote l now pay a weekly fee until my property in Queensland is available to move in to.

bec

My mothers property has gone into storage until she finds a new place to live so they moved all her property into the shed and pack it all up really well to make it all fit. I dont think I could have packed it that well!!

Amali

Amaliasked

Do you have the service from Adelaide to Melbourne and also do you have storage facilities?

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Amali, unfortunately we don’t service that route. I would recommend trying Kent removals

Nick p

Nick pasked

Hi
Can you deliver perth to brisbane?

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Nick, unfortunately we can't. I would recommend trying A2B removals on the Perth end to obtain a quote.

Get an answer from our members and Brisk Transport representatives