96% · 44217 · 4%
Job Satisfaction

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

The boys made moving our house contents stress free

The boys were on time , polite and professional. More than happy to help out and moved our house in one load and in good time
GlenD
GlenD

House move

Excellent customer service the team talked to us to find out what we needed, assessed the tasked and promptly completed in a timely fashion.
Peter M.
Peter M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service!

The service was great and prompt and the staff were friendly and courteous.
Amie M.
Amie M.

They were extremely prompt and professional. I would recommend and use again.
Christina
ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A positive experience

The guys were great! They were prompt, polite, and worked so fast they saved me money - win, win! My heavy items were no problem at all for them to move, not leaving a scratch on any wall. I also compliment the company on giving me constant communication which took the stress away from me. I highly recommend Brisk Transport Removal and will definitely use them again.
NatS
NatSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

4 bedroom house, boys were great, everything moved...no damage at all. Left some pot plants behind unfortunately as they ran out of tie down straps.
Sophie
Sophie

Fast and efficient

Great communication from first contact.
Moved a 4 bed lowset to a 4bed higher in just over 2 hours.
Would definitely use again if needed
Helen B.
Helen B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service!

We had a great experience relocating states with Brisk Transport - both ends of the removal process were done very professionally, made easy and with friendly staff who took care with our goods. Removalists at each side were fantastic to deal with and turned up on time, every time. We would highly recommend Brisk Transport - 5 Stars!
Jassy M.
Jassy M.

Friendly & efficient, can’t fault them!

The team at Brisk were super helpful in providing a quote and getting me booked in for my move that all happened with short notice. On the day they arrived on time and got everything moved and set up quickly. Very friendly guys that made the move feel easy. Thank you!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

Good experience; professional

Quick and efficient, and very professional. Moving only a couple suburbs away and only took 2 hrs (including bed disassembly and assembly at new address by one of the guys). Well priced in comparison to other providers.
Ben T
Ben T2 posts

Great Experience with Brisk - Short Distance

Very happy with the Brisk Transport team. I originally decided to go with Brisk because of all the great reviews and they lived up to expectations. All of my things (including heavy oak furniture) was well looked after and delivered to the new apartment fine. They handled things with care and did things reasonably quickly. I was a little bit worried about certain items but everything went just fine....they even helped put in my LG G3 TV in place which I had originally moved with a friend. Very happy, great experience and very well trained staff.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.South East Queensland, QLD

Repeat happy custoner

I have used Brisk twice to move family members from Melbourne to Brisbane,

Brisk has been amazing, friendly, efficient and so easy to work with.

SandyRibeiro
SandyRibeiroSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Moving made easy

Great service from start to finish. Friendly staff in the office and on the job. The guys were professional and moved quickly. This is my 4th move with Brisk and I always recommend them.
Allan P.
Allan P.4 posts

Top Notch service

A big shout out to Tania, Reece, the boys in Melbourne who loaded us and the boys in Queensland who managed the unload, you guys were all awesome. From the first contact to the very end you made our experience with such a big move so easy. we will definitely be ringing you again in 12 moths when we find a bigger place to live.
Allan and Lynn Peters
Sally H
Sally HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Third excellent experience with Brisk!

Liam and Dave were great! Fast, efficient and friendly and took great care with our furniture. It is the third time we have used Brisk to move and it’s always a hassle-free experience. Highly recommend!