Brisk Transport

Brisk Transport

Fantastic service.

The wonderful team at Brisk Transport were helpful, professional, thoughtful and in the end a godsend when I needed them. The communication from all the team was exceptional, making a logistically tricky job very easy. The removalists, Ben and James were wonderfully helpful and professional and polite at all times.
Moving house is a “Major Life Change Unit” that can be a source of extreme stress and aggravation. The team at Brisk Transport made something I was dreading actually pleasant (well almost, moving house is never pleasant) and easy.

Hi Margaret, thank you for sending us a lovely review. I will be sure Ben and James know that you appreciated their hard work :)

Excellent service

My partner and I moved from Brisbane to Melbourne. We have moved few times, however this was the first time that we took our furniture with us. Like any first time, we were scared and afraid about everything. I found Brisk Transport on Google and I decided to give it a goal because the amazing reviews. The communication was awesome from the beginning to the end. Nic was who deal with us and he was easy to to get in touch and super helpful and patient to answer my questions. The boys that came to pick up our stuff were extremely friendly, respectful and punctual. They made us to feel comfortable and more relaxed about our moving. Our furniture stayed in storage for about 5 weeks and when we finally moved to our new home, Nic organized the delivery in a couple of days. On the day and time said, the truck was in front our new home to be offload. Again, the boys in Melbourne were amazing as the ones in Brisbane. Nothing got broken or scratched or damaged. I am extremely happy with Brisk service, their transparency during the hiring process and I 100% recommend the company and I will use them again if necessary.

Hi Joyce, I'm so glad to hear the move wen't well. We definitely appreciate the great feedback :)

Awesome service

Just moved from ACT to Brisbane and Brisk made it so easy. They were very professional to deal with and the moving team were extremely careful with fragile items. My wife was at the other end to receive the offload and was very happy with the team. They were too happy to oblige and made here feel very comfortable. Will use Brisk without hesitation and recommend them to anyone.

Hi Richard. Thanks for the feedback. We would love to help out any of your friends or family in the future :) We hope you are enjoying Brisbane!

Highly recommended and would definitely use them again

I have used Brisk Transport for a couple of interstate moves. The customer service and communication have been excellent each time. All of the removalists have been very professional, efficient, and easy to deal with. They have also taken very good care of my belongings. They have been very punctual and everything has gone to schedule, with no issues or delays. The pricing has also been competitive. Overall, I have been very happy with the service provided and have no hesitation in recommending Brisk Transport.

Hi Maree, We love seeing great reviews! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. All the best!

Will definitely use again

From quote to finished job, Brisk have been tier 1. From my initial contact with the friendly Sales staff, through to Operations and the Removal Professionals themselves, the team at Brisk made our move easy. We were moving 10 large furniture items from South Brisbane to West End. The guys called 30 minutes before their arrival, they arrived exactly when they said they would, they worked quickly but carefully and they stopped the clock exactly when they said they would. There were no hidden fees and charges; I paid exactly what I was quoted. The on site guys were friendly and respectful, they treated our furniture with care and they even hooked up our washing machine to the taps and turned them on! We're not going to anyone else but Brisk for our next move. We thoroughly recommend them.

Hi James, wow, what a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're glad you enjoyed the service!

Highly recommend Brisk Transport

The team moved our belongings from the Sunshine Coast to Melbourne in a big container. I was very impressed with the communication and the professionalism. The guys unloaded and unloaded everything very carefully, nothing was damaged. Pick up and drop off was on time.

Hi Katrin, a big move from Sunshine Coast to Melbourne, bujt were glad everything went well for you! We take a lot of care not to damage anything, so thats great news that it all went well!

Easy quick and caring.

Amazing service and crew were great! Everything was carefully packed from start to finish without wasting time in order to charge more. Highly recommend and special thanks to the boys!

Hi Stevan, I'll be sure to pass your message onto our team :) Thanks for the great feedback.

Reliable, trustworthy removalist team

Brisk was recommended to us by our preferred removalist who was unavailable for our move time. From our initial inquiry, through the booking process, our last minute fine-tuning of the timing, through to pick up, delivering and billing, Brisk delivered - as they promised. Brett and Jordan were on time, respectful, responsive and efficient doing a fine job of moving us a couple of suburbs in Brisbane from our house of 32 years to our brand new townhouse. Thank you, Brisk Team.

Hi Mark, thank you for the feedback. Brett and Jordan will be stoked to hear that you appreciated their efforts. We hope youve settled into your new home!

Highly recommend

Moved interstate from Brisbane to Newcastle & I highly recommend these guys. The initial quote, the booking, the loading & also unloading were spot on. Special mention to the 2 guys who did the moving as they were amazing. A flawless and stress free service.

Hi Nathan. Moving interstate can be stressful, but I'm glad our team hit the mark and got it done for you with no stress :) Thanks for the feedback.

Excellent service would definitely use again.

These guys moved me from Melbourne to Brisbane. Pick up and drop off all done on time even on short notice. Nothing broken. Great communication all through the process.. All loaded and unloaded in great time.

Hi Christine, thank you for the kind words. Even on short notice, we will do our best to fit you in :) Hope you're enjoying Brisbane!

Highly recommended

I had Brisk move a few items from Melbourne to the Gold Coast in Feb 2019. Their service was excellent - they communicated very well, turned up when they said they would, loaded/unloaded everything carefully and nothing got broken. Highly recommended.

Hi Michelle, thank you for the lovely review. I will be sure to pass your message onto the team :)

Damaged/smashed furniture - will you use Brisk for your relocation?

Brisk quoted in November 2018 to relocate, on 23 January 2019, 3 bedroom house contents plus garden potted plants travelling 4 hours north of Brisbane. Promised quality service that would impress us.

Arranged 8am start, turned up before 7:30am.
Left at 11:30 approx, leaving tools behind.

Final payment requested approx 30 minutes later.

Items left behind, Brisk committed a second load - arrived 22 February.
First load:
Finished 12 hours later;
Team advised, upon opening the truck, that items would have been damaged;
Truck appeared crammed - not packed- with our contents;
Potted plants dropped as unloaded from the truck;
Items dragged through the garage and up a step;
Antique chest of drawers dropped on tiles;
Cockroaches noticed crawling from the back of the truck;
Trolleys or straps not used for furniture, only boxes;
Asked team about the microwave, 'what microwave' was the response.
Team of removalists ignored owner's advice that 3 piece desk should be carried separately "easier for us to carry as a whole item'; attempted to carry in 2 pieces, leaving the hutch on top of the desk; after the furniture dropped over the side of the ramp, team commented that the desk felt unstable when lifting.
Asked the team to clean up the mess, team advised that the current truck was not carrying a broom while other trucks do carry such. Provided a broom etc, team roughly swept up the litter; leaving metal bits and pieces, potting mix and plant leaf litter.
Operations team refused to return to clean up remnants of smashed furniture and damaged plant leaf litter on driveway.

Damaged furniture including antiques;
4.2 k in damages not including scratches to fridge and broken pots/plants.

Brisk quotes WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
· 2 of our professional, experienced removalists. (Third man available upon request).
· The use of one of our large Pantech removal trucks (equipped with padded blankets & straps)
· Disassembly and Reassembly of beds upon request.
· Transit insurance (whilst the truck is in motion).
· Brisk Company Guarantee (We will fix or compensate for damage during handling).
· A courtesy call when our truck is 30 minutes from arrival, so you know when to expect us.

4 weeks later Brisk are still arguing and refusing to accept responsibility. Operations team freely offered disrespect etc - quality customer service or professionalism was not experienced post advice of damaged furniture.

Apart from the pleasant attitude of the removalist teams x 2, nothing positive to report.

Would you be impressed?

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you didn't have a good experience with Brisk. However, I am glad that we came to a resolution for this matter. All the best.Only after 4 months of you denying responsibility and refusing to acknowledge damages. Only after your other colleagues' abuse and disrespect. And then it took a court process for you to agree to some form of compensation. For you to now claim victory is unbelievable. Some final advice for anyone prepared to risk this company, don't use your credit/debit card to pay via phone. They will just use your card details without your permission to take final payment before the job has been completed. Supervise every step of your relocation.

Excellent from start to finish

Moved a 5 bed house in Ayr Nth Qld to Toowoomba. Most of the arrangements were done by email as i work overseas. Great communication and all done as promised. Picked up and delivered without a problem. Would certainly use them again

Hi Jack. It is tricky to organise a move when you are overseas, so I;m glad email was an option for you. Thanks for the kind words mate. All the best.

Hassle free move

Would 100% recommend Brisk. The guys Nic, Andy, Brett, Cam and Tedo, were all so helpful and professional. We thought it would be a two day move. But these guys had us all packed up- drove 5 hours and unpacked within a day! Excellent job.

Hi Lauren, time is of the essence ;) haha... Glad you were impressed with the speed :)

We were a bit worried about moving from one end of Australia to the other, Cairns to Ocean Grove, but Brisk made the move seamless and hassle free! Both Brett and Michael were in contact with us before pick up and drop off of our goods and the men moving the furniture were fantastic and did a very professional job.
Thank you again.

Hi Amy, you have every right to be worried with such a big move. However, I'm sure you were put at ease once you saw our removalists in action. All the best Amy!

If you are looking for a good and reliable moving company - please use Brisk Transport!

We were researching for removalists to help us move our 3-bedroom townhouse from the South side of Brisbane to the North side. We found a company that offered quite cheap hourly rate but after reading the reviews about the company I decided to hang up on them when I was waiting on the phone to book them in for the job.

I then did further research and found Brisk Transport. Their reviews were excellent and I decided to request for a quote. The quote came back competitive and the lady on the phone was really professional when she called me. So this was a good sign already.

The 2 guys who helped us move our unit were very polite and hard-working. We had a lot of furniture for a 3-bedroom townhouse, including outdoor furniture and they loaded the truck way quicker than I ever expected. And they loaded the furniture off the truck even faster. I was surprised when they said that they are finished because I had expected (and budgeted) the move to take at least 2-3 hours longer.

The furniture was loaded on the truck and came off the truck undamaged. The guys were really careful when moving the furniture, not to scratch the walls or our new shiny floor tiles in the house.

Overall - could not be HAPPIER that we decided to use Brisk Transport for the move. So, if you are looking for someone to do provide you a professional service, including be nice and look after your furniture and belongings, then I definitely encourage you to call Brisk Transport!!!

Hi Kristi, thank you for such a glowing review! Cheap hourly rates aren'talways the best in this industry. I'm glad that our final bill was cheap for you in the end. We hope to be your new 'preferred' removalists :)

This company is AWESOME

Brisk Transport were AMAZING. From the get go, I was scammed by another company and rang Brisk Transport and they were totally awesome. My move was from Brisbane to Melbourne. From talking to Nic he made me feel like I mattered. He made sure everything went without a hitch. From booking me in to Michael ringing me when the truck left their depot to delivering my belongings. After the appalling treatment I got from another company Brisk Transport were beyond professional. It made me cry with joy and completely made all the stress I had disappear. And when the truck arrived in Melbourne the guys unloading were magnificent. Putting things anywhere I asked and even hooked up washing machine for me. I have MS and they made me feel like nothing was ever a trouble. Thanku Thanku Thanku Brisk Transport for making my move seamless. I’ll never go with another company again for you have clearly outdone yourselves with your professionalism and awesomeness.

Hi Mimi, thank you for taking the time to review us. We're glad to hear they were tears of joy, haha. All the best!

Best moving experience yet!

We moved a large 5 bed house from South of Sydney to Queensland. The pre-sales service and support we received from Nic was amazing it was the first time we moved interstate and he gave us so much support and tips throughout the entire process to make the move very smooth and his support was a key reason for signing with Brisk. We had 2 full trucks and four guys arrive on time as promised. They where extremely mid-full of our quality of furniture and took more care than I have ever experienced before. They arrived the next day at our new house and unloaded everything quickly and put everything in the correct locations with no complaints which is a first for us.
Not a single item was broken and we did move a lot of glass and some very large TV's.

Would highly recommend base on levels of service, communication, attitude and price.

Hi Bryce, thank you for yoour kind words. It's always important to make a good first impression, annd then bank on our services impressing the rest of the way. Thanks again for the review.

Highly recommended for big moves!

I moved everything from my 2 bedroom house in Brisbane to Melbourne recently and I had a fabulous experience with Brisk transport! The removal guys arrived at both the departing and arriving locations on time! The guys packed everything safely into a big shipping container and everything was in Melbourne a few days later! All of the staff at Brisk were really good to deal with! Highly recommend!! Thanks guys!

Hi Nat, thank you for the review. We hope you are having a great time in Melbourne.

Moving is stressful, even before the first box is packed!

I’ve moved 4-5br house, 13 times in 10 years and NEVER used the same removalist. They always f*up, are underpaid (they constantly complain) and something is always lost or broken.

NOT BRISK. I have just booked them again, for the second time! They are amazing, professional and despite it being a stressful job for all concerned, they are exceptional, on time and well priced. It’s great to see so many positive reviews for this company !

Hi Mel, thank you for the review. You are right, underpaid staff means a negative attitude most times. We pay our staff highest in the industry, and as a resuly, the customer gets quality :) Thank you for the feedback!