Brisk Transport

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rachael

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brisk have been a great company to deal with

Hello Brisk, thank you so much for the excellent care you took in the furniture removal from my mothers house of 35 years. I was not there on the day, but mum was amazed at how efficient, well mannered and cheerful the men were and what a delight they were to deal with. Thank you for making that emotional time for her so stress free. I am so impressed with all facets of this service. It has been terrific - thank you again.

Careful and efficient service

We moved from a single level, 2 bedroom ground floor unit to a 4 level, 3 bedroom townhouse 20 minutes away. The movers were quick, but took excellent care when packing and transporting our goods. We had some large furniture items that had to go around tight corners in the staircases, but the guys somehow found a way to carry them around the corners without touching the walls. They relieved a lot of stress from our move. I'd definitely use them again.

lynncleave

lynncleaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable, careful and professional movers!

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Smooth and Effortless

Judy J

Judy J Chisholm 2905, ACT

Great Service

Brisk Transport were great. Moved me from Canberra to Brisbane. Very professional, the 2 guys were great, good communication, nothing was a problem and a great price. Would highly recommend Brisk Transport

Professional, friendly and efficient service

We moved a three bedroom house from Brisbane to Toowoomba and found Brisk transport to be fantastic throughout the whole process. The admin staff were fantastic, and the removalists were professional, friendly and efficient. We have had bad experiences with removalists before, but Brisk is truly different from the others.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thank you so much for the feedback Brent! I'm so glad you had a great experience with us. Hope you are enjoying Toowoomba!

AMAZING GUYS

I have moved from Melbourne to Brisbane recently. The guys are very professional and hard working. Special thanks to Paul constantly updated the details and gave me clear informations about the interstate transportation. I would recommend and use them again in future.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Jose, we are thrilled that you appreciated the service. Service is important to us. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family :)

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent no hassle move

Zac and Dan did an amazing job. They were ontime, careful and just keep moving all day. Would recomend and use them again without hesistation. I have used the cheap movers before and the difference was noticable. Brisk moved at speed and therefore the end cost was the same.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Stephen, thank you for your lovely review. You're spot on, cheap hourly rate doesn't always translate to cheap total bill. Quality of service can't be guaranteed with those cheap and nasty rates. Look forward to speaking with you again!

Professional and Efficient

I recently used Brisk Transport to move household items from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast hinterland, about 100kms. Really happy with their service. Arrived a little early, efficient in loading and unloading, including travel all done in 3.75hrs. Nothing broken or marked, most things wrapped in blankets. And nice guys to boot. I highly recommend.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Eddy, a super quick move considering the distance travelled. We are sp wrapped that you enjoyed the experience, and were impressed with the service on the day.

Jenny4

Jenny4Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the Rest

My furniture was collected from Melbourne and sent to Brisbane for storage. Whilst I have not yet set a date for delivery in Brisbane so far the service has been exceptional. The guys picked everything up and loaded into a container, they were polite, friendly and very efficient. Cannot praise them enough, if the guys in Brisbane are half as good they will be marvelous. I have done many moves over the last 50 years and this is faultless so far. They even checked I was happy with the guys doing the pick up. Go guys - FANTASTIC.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Jenny, so lovely to hear from you. I'm glad you were impressed with our team ;) We look forward to imporessing once again with the rest of your move. We will speak to you soon!

OUTSTANDING

We had a big move from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast and Brisk were truly outstanding. A 3 bedroom, 2 story house with a massive shed was no small task.
The service and attention to detail was the best I have ever experienced in 12 removals over a 30 year period.
These guys came highly recommended to me and I can see why.
I will not look anywhere else now. They have my custom for life.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Ritchie, thank you so much for your glowing review. I'm glad you appreciated the extra efforts our staff go tom to make the whole experience as stress free as possible. We look forward to moving you again in the future.

NoName

NoNameMelbourne

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Big THANKS to the Brisk Team!

Brisk Transport moved our belongings from
Gold Coast to Melbourne. From our first phone call to the end of delivery we couldn’t fault a thing - a testament to a well run and managed company! Communication was fantastic, price was very competitive, pickup and delivery was on time, the day of delivery the dedicated goods and services lift broke down so we had to share the common lift - the team just took it in their stride and remained positive and so considerate! Thoroughly will recommend Brisk a Transport and thank you again to Paul and all the team!!!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy that you were happy with the service on the day. It was unfortunate that the lift broke down, but that's no excuse to not finish the job ;) We hope you have settled in well in Melbourne!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from start to finish!

Brisk moved my one bedroom apartment from a storage site in Brisbane to Melbourne. The service was excellent, very professional, arrived on time and was absolutely problem free. Would definitely recommend. Thank you all.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Mark, thank you for leaving us some feedback. We would definitely appreciate the reccomendations :)

Janet Benson

Janet BensonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Firstly I have to confess to purchasing two sofas at an interstate auction. My next problem was getting them to Brisbane. I must say that Brisk Transport saved the day. From my first phone call and quote, the process was extremely smooth and trouble-free. I was kept informed on the progress, received confirmation of collection from the auction house and then contacted 45 minutes prior to delivery. The two staff memebers who delivered the sofas were extremely professional and friendly and the furniture arrived in as shipped condition. I am very confident that anybody who engages Brisk Transport will be very pleased with the results.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Janet, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad that everything went smooth and trouble free. I hope the 2 sofas are nice and comfy for you ;)

Tim G.

Tim G.Perth, WA

Simple, top quality & affordable service.

Paul arranged for my 2 bedroom apartment worth of goods to be picked up from a storage unit in Brisbane and delivered into another storage unit in Perth. It was all done over a simple phone call at a very reasonable price and all within a week. Everyone took great care of my stuff, and i didn't have to organise a thing. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. Even the long distance moves all the way across the other side of the country are simple for us ;) I'm glad you appreciated the service.

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, careful, polite

Fabulous removalists. A big thanks mark and Richard what lovely guys. They arrived ahead of schedule, eyed up the task and just dig in. Everything was felt with carefully and wrapped.
It wasn’t an easy move as some of it hadn’t been well packed but they did a fantastic job.
Would highly recommend. One of the most hassle free moves. Thanks guys your on my speed dial for next move!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Karyn, Thank you for the lovely feedback. I will make sure Mark and Richard know how much you appreciated their efforts. Glad it all went well!

Noel H.

Noel H.South East Queensland, QLD

I had to move not only myself but my mother as well and all I can say is excellent service, manners and hygiene by the movers and the company as a whole. All of our furniture and other possessions were moved without any dramas at all, it was only a short move but these guys just jumped in and got it done and the cost was a little less than I was quoted, so happy days

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Noel, thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad our speedy removalists got the job done faster than you expected. That is always our goal ;) All the best mate!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great from start to finish

These guys are great. I moved from Victoria to Brisbane and used Brisk. The people i dealt with on the phone were fantastic and always kept me informed every step of the way. The guys that loaded my stuff were really good and took care with the loading and wrapping for protection. Same for the drop off. The guys were great and all my stuff was undamaged and they unloaded it into the house wherever I wanted it.
I would highly recommend these guys for an interstate move

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Thanks for the feedback Paul! Great to hear from you. I'm glad you appreciated the extra effort we took to look after your gear :)

Christina Jove

Christina JoveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service all round, highly recommend

Brisk transport helped us move from a four bedroom double storey home in Melbourne to Queensland. They made it all so easy and stress free. We initially had one container then required another a week later as well as storage but these guys made it all happen. I hope I don't ever have to move again but if I do, I know who I will be contacting. Great communication, turned up on time, worked very fast and efficiently. Highly recommended.

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Christina, thank you for sending us those kind words. It can be a stressfukl experience to move house, but if you are ever on the move again, we would be more than happy to look after the job for you :)

Fantastic team would recommend to anyone!

The Brisk team moved our belongings from a 5 bedroom house in Melbourne to Queensland and were very professional in doing so. We will be using them again in the near future when we move from our rental into our own home up here. Thanks guys for helping us with the huge task and having everything running smoothly and on time!

Brisk T.Brisk Transport

Hi Louise, thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to look after your gear. We definitely look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to do your local move in Brisbane :)