Fantastic Service

Nick and Sam we thank you for the excellent job done moving us from Sippy Downs into our new home in Beachmere. We cannot thank you enough for all the extra things you did to help the move go stress free. We have recommended you to a friend. Keep us the excellent work.

deandownunder

deandownunderSouth East Queensland, QLD

It Wasn't The Lowest Quote But Then Quality Seldom Is.

We moved from a 3bed aptmt to a 3bed duplex. Distance approx 15klms. The 3 lads doing the move arrived on time and handled the move like seasoned professionals.
I had been told Caloundra Removals were good and they didn't disappoint. There is nothing worse than having items damaged. Insurance doesn't help much as there is always a large excess. I would recommend them.

Caloundra Removals work slow and overcharge

Andrew

Andrew

Thanks for a great job

Steve, Andrew and the team did a great job of moving us from Maleny to Melbourne. They are a no-fuss, flexible team that coped well with the challenges of moving us into a third floor apartment on a busy road. The move was as quick as we could have expected.

Hassle free

Moved 5 bedroom house from Diddillibah to Buderim. Did a fantastic job with absolutely no stress. Have already recommended to 2 friends. Great job guys... keep up the good work and great attitudes:)

Darren

DarrenSunshine Coast

Great Service

Have used these guys plenty of times and always get the job done on the day they say which is one of the most important things for me, in addition they take the care you would expect for moving furniture and valuables. Always helpful. Thanks team

stress less move

stress less moveSouth East Queensland, QLD

less stress

first time move in 40 years from a 2 storey house 3 bedroom ) Palmwoods) to a single storey 4 bedroom house( Nambour). Jason has very helpful when he came out to give us a quote, very friendly. The 2 lots of removal teams, one team packing up and one team for delivery, were efficient, friendly, easy going polite. Made our move less stressful . Would highly recommend Caloundra Removals.

Russell Family

Russell FamilySoutheast, SA

Great Job

Lifesavers

Kathryn R.

Kathryn R.Mid North Coast, NSW

A good move

Caloundra Removals provided excellent service when we moved from the Sunshine Coast to Port Macquarie. The guys involved in packing us up and moving us in were all very helpful and patient, which helped relieve the stress.

Dennis Jones

Dennis JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

We have just moved back to the coast from Gympie and found the team to be on time ,exceptionally carefull , polite and hard working. Could not fault them at all and would highly recommend Caloundra Removals

Carole

CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing was a problem

The move from Golden Beach to Cooran went very smoothly, nothing was a problem very professional & efficient service. Two storey house 3 bedrooms big antique furniture into a rural home under extensive renovation so furniture was distributed into shed, a bunkhouse & granny flat on property & all done with no fuss. The boys were very friendly, helpful, careful and courteous. Thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals & we will definitely use them again.

Benita R.

Benita R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse.
I moved from Mackay to Caboolture
The removalists arrived, started and finished on time.
Service and removalists were great.
Very friendly and efficient staff.
Would highly recommend Caloundra Removalists and would definitely use them again if required.

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient, pleasant and helpful

Caloundra Removals and Storage moved us from Caloundra to Brisbane to a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home. They were on time and did everything they said they would. The staff were pleasant and friendly. Everything went like clockwork.

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

moved some antiques & a piano from SEQLD to NQ, everything arrived and no damage. A few weather delays (due to driveway access) but great communication throughout. I’d use them again.

Lyn S.

Lyn S.South East Queensland, QLD

Brisbane to Currimundi move

We moved the contents of a 3 bedroom home and a shed with many extra pieces of furniture and personal possessions from Brisbane to Currimundi with everything staying on the truck overnight for delivery the next day.
Unfortunately, the truck was late arriving for the pickup but we were still out in time.
All goods handled with care by the lads.

Yester-Years at Gnomes

Yester-Years at GnomesCentral Queensland, QLD

Arrived safe and sound. Very pleasant staff.

Moving the contents of an Antique Shops over 800kms and getting it there safe and sound is no mean feat but it was done well with only one piece damaged (insufficiently packed by consignor). The truck was delayed but we were kept in the loop at every instant and when it arrived it was exactly as scheduled.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

John

JohnCentral West, QLD

Great Service!

We had our furniture and personal effects moved from their Storage to our unit in Longreach, some 1700 kms away. All went well, except the bolts for the bed somehow went missing. Delivery guys were professional and friendly and helpful placing items where we wanted them. The delivery time delay was explained, and they kept in contact with us advising on ETA. Head Office staff most approachable and willing to do what they could to assist us. Great to finally met such a professional outfit. Would recommend to all.

Great Service

I was very happy to make the call to Caloundra Removals & Storage for a second time, most recently for an interstate transfer from Sunshine Coast Queensland to Forster New South Wales. The whole exercise was carried out professionally and unloaded to our new apartment on the 2nd floor with no fuss. We wont be moving again but I have no hesitation in recommending Caloundra Removals for their excellent service.

Di B.

Di B.South East Queensland, QLD

A job well done!

Caloundra removals was recommended to me from a friend as my previous moving experiences have been simply awful and stressful. I was a tad nervous (especially with some precious items to be moved/stored) but the team added a personal touch, made me feel at ease and were very caring & professional throughout the experience. Highly recommended!