A great company, used them twice. Fantastic!

The first time we used these guys we were very impressed, they were great from the day they came to quote to the end of the move. We didn’t hesitate to use them again 4 years later and they didn’t disappoint. Everyone involved was polite, respectful, on time and took great care with all of our furniture.
You can’t ask for a better team.

KingsBeach

KingsBeachSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

We were moving from our family home of 24 years, 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, dining room, garage etc to our new forever home (not yet found). The team from Caloundra Removals were amazing, from our in home quote to the team that packed our container for storage, to the delivery to our new forever home.
The teams were so friendly and helpful. When they arrived to deliver contents our flooring was still being laid so they went off to their other booking and came back later. I could not believe how obliging they were and our experienced they all were. Would have been exhausted but they never stopped smiling and chatting. Thank you thank you and thank you.
I cannot thank you all enough. Your profession is not given enough recognition.

Nicky M.

Nicky M.South East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!! Thank you guys!!

We moved from Magnetic Island (near Townsville) to Mapleton (sunshine coast hinterlands), Matt and the guys at Caloundra Removals made it so much easier. Lovely friendly guys and really made our move relaxed knowing it was all taken care of. Our toy car (beach buggy) was shipped too and we even had to call in a 2nd truck as we thought we could make it all fit into one truck (despite Caloundra Removals advice initially) but they made it happen and were so willing to help us make it work. Cant thank you guys enough! Amazing service and highly recommend anyone to go with these they're the best!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Meleta

MeletaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly

From first contact to delivery excellent service.
We we allocated extra men to load due to health needs and getting delivery to new home early in the day. The men on the delivery team were very helpful, friendly and professional.

Best removalist company

I recently used Caloundra Removals to move to Brisbane. The entire team were very professional and well organised making it a stress free move. They went beyond most companies I have experienced in the past assisting without complaint and in a friendly manner, and were competitively priced. Will use them again for sure.

Ruth Gordon

Ruth GordonCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!!

Have used Caloundra Removals and Storage about six times now. Always have received great customer service from start to finish. If I move again, I’ll definitely use them. Big thank you to Michael Craig, Sunshine Coast for organising this removal very very quickly!!

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful from the start

We had move from the Sunshine Coast to the Whitsundays and from the very start they were always helpful, returning calls and were on time and delivered everything and put every in its place. Being 7 months pregnant I could not move a lot but Caloundra movers helped me with everything. Will be using them again.

Scott T.

Scott T.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

The guys were great. Look no further
The move was very stress free. The cost was reasonable and well worth it. I won’t use anybody else if I move again. Cheers

Moving House

Great prompt reliable and on time service. Professional and relaxed staff making the process hassle free taking the worry out of moving all your precious stuff. Especially thous big expense wide screen TV's and white goods.

Jackie D

Jackie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interstate Removal

I moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Caloundra Removals were a fantastic company to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Very professional. I would highly recommend them. Thank you.

James G.

James G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing removalists

Wonderful experience by this company, Blake was very professional and supportive during my move and his crew delivered on everything I was promised. I have a lot of expensive and fragile art which was delivered with no damages. Everyone involved with my move were kind and very professional, nothing was to much trouble for them and my delivery to a 3rd floor unit was not an issue for them.
I highly recommend this company and will be using their services again when I relocate again.

Margie S.

Margie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best removalist I have ever used, thank you!

Big house move, arrived on time, were awesome! professional and careful, fast and courteous and unloaded just as professionally. Will be using them again in the future when we move to our next home.

M. Krause

M. KrauseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly, Professional and Stress Free

We recently moved from Nth Qld to Sunshine Coast. We dealt with Adam from the Sunshine Coast office during the organisation process and he was very helpful, professional, prompt and immediately put us at ease. The men who picked up and delivered our furniture were exceptional. Everything arrived as it left and their work ethic, kindness and respect for our possessions was above and beyond. Thankyou to Anthony, Jake and Richard for putting us at ease and making a stressful time so much easier. This is the second time we have used Caloundra Removals for a big move and would definitely use again. Thankyou. Highly recommend. :)

Alan Black

Alan Black South-Eastern Region, NSW

Five stars

Great people to deal with from start to finish nothing was a problem. Costing was spot on . .There professional approach was what gave us piece of mind . Polite and helpful all through our move NSW to QLD nothing was a problem great job boys Alan Black

GEELONG TO THE SUNSHINE COAST

Caloundra Removals were great in our whole relocation from Geelong to Caloundra. We moved an entire 3 bedroom home and then some and everything turned up in in the same condition it was loaded in. I could not fault their service, attitude and professionalism. Nothing was too much trouble for them, a big thank you to Adam for all of his help over a 4 month period from start to finish and also to our personal removalists Andy and Scottie, two great guys to deal with and again nothing was too much trouble for them, especially through the COVID-19 period. I would highly recommend Caloundra Removalists to anyone wanting an interstate relocation, satisfaction guaranteed.

Donna C.

Donna C.South East Queensland, QLD

Removals Townsville to Sunny Coast

Storage of 2 bed home Townsville to Sunny Coast. Efficient, friendly, reasonable price, great staff here and in Townsville, delivery guys fabulous, nothing too much trouble. Pickup and delivery on time when stated.

Recommend this company

I used this company as it had been recommended by a family member. I found them helpful, professional, friendly, efficient and everything you need in a removal company. I had half a house full of furniture moved from Townsville to the Sunshine Coast. No hiccups at all.

Anselm W.

Anselm W.Sydney, NSW

Removal local and in Sydney

We had to move home in the middle of the Coronavirus and the border controls restricting travel; we were in Sydney which made it more difficult.

The team at Caloundra Removals were helpful and professional from the quote through to delivery. They took on the job in its entirety, communicated well and were fair on cost. I would recommend and also use them again

Karen and Bernie

Karen and BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great guys

Caloundra Removals moved us from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. When they got to our new place, they realised they wouldn't be able to get the truck up our driveway, but came up with a solution pretty much straight away and had us set up and everything connected ready for use the same day. Cannot recommend them enough, what a great bunch of guys.

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Moving

As always I highly recommend Caloundra Removals. The move was fantastic and as stress free as a move can be.
From packing to uplift the boys were professional and helpful at all times. I loved their friendly and cheerful attitude.

They arrived on time on both days, and the communication with regards to times was excellent. Our move from house to house was 30min away, so appreciated it when they sent 2 trucks so we did not have to come back as we had a lot of things. Nothing was broken or damaged in the move.

Please thank Tony, Josh, Nick, Pete and Sam for a job well done. Amazing guys!
Will always recommend Caloundra Removals!!