Great Service

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse.
I moved from Mackay to Caboolture
The removalists arrived, started and finished on time.
Service and removalists were great.
Very friendly and efficient staff.
Would highly recommend Caloundra Removalists and would definitely use them again if required.

Very efficient, pleasant and helpful

Caloundra Removals and Storage moved us from Caloundra to Brisbane to a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home. They were on time and did everything they said they would. The staff were pleasant and friendly. Everything went like clockwork.

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

moved some antiques & a piano from SEQLD to NQ, everything arrived and no damage. A few weather delays (due to driveway access) but great communication throughout. I’d use them again.

Brisbane to Currimundi move

We moved the contents of a 3 bedroom home and a shed with many extra pieces of furniture and personal possessions from Brisbane to Currimundi with everything staying on the truck overnight for delivery the next day.
Unfortunately, the truck was late arriving for the pickup but we were still out in time.
All goods handled with care by the lads.

Arrived safe and sound. Very pleasant staff.

Moving the contents of an Antique Shops over 800kms and getting it there safe and sound is no mean feat but it was done well with only one piece damaged (insufficiently packed by consignor). The truck was delayed but we were kept in the loop at every instant and when it arrived it was exactly as scheduled.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

Great Service!

We had our furniture and personal effects moved from their Storage to our unit in Longreach, some 1700 kms away. All went well, except the bolts for the bed somehow went missing. Delivery guys were professional and friendly and helpful placing items where we wanted them. The delivery time delay was explained, and they kept in contact with us advising on ETA. Head Office staff most approachable and willing to do what they could to assist us. Great to finally met such a professional outfit. Would recommend to all.

Great Service

I was very happy to make the call to Caloundra Removals & Storage for a second time, most recently for an interstate transfer from Sunshine Coast Queensland to Forster New South Wales. The whole exercise was carried out professionally and unloaded to our new apartment on the 2nd floor with no fuss. We wont be moving again but I have no hesitation in recommending Caloundra Removals for their excellent service.

A job well done!

Caloundra removals was recommended to me from a friend as my previous moving experiences have been simply awful and stressful. I was a tad nervous (especially with some precious items to be moved/stored) but the team added a personal touch, made me feel at ease and were very caring & professional throughout the experience. Highly recommended!

Excellent service

Caloundra Removals and Storage made sure our relocation of a four bedroom home from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast a hassle free experience. Not only was the quote reasonable but the service was timely, friendly and professional. I will be sure to use them again. Fraser and Vanessa

Professional, Friendly and best of all - No Stress!!

I have moved around Australia many times in the past 20 years and I will say this is the most professional, friendly removalists I have ever used. The company was recommended to me and I am so happy I made the call. Everything from the quote to delivery was done over the phone as my gear was in QLD and I reside in Melbourne. The company kept me up to date when my items were picked up and the exact time they would be delivering to my storage unit in Melbourne, no delays. Fantastic!
The delivery guys were friendly and more than helpful in every way. Cannot recommend these guys enough. Thank you :-)

Amazing Service

We moved a full household in March 2019 from Golden Beach to Pelican Waters and prior to that from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast in June 2017. Both times the service was excellent. Removalists were friendly, professional and efficient and the service was great value for money. The service was delivered on time and with no damage to our goods. We highly recommend Caloundra Removals QLD, Sunshine Coast.
Marita and Michael

No stress move!

Caloundra Removalist provided us with an easy move from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. They were easy to communicate with, nothing was a problem and changes didn’t phase them!
They picked up on time, delivered on time and were incredibly polite and friendly. Full marks for service and price!

Great removal service from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast. Recommended by friends and family. They have experienced/ helpful staff, fast relocation, good communication and competitive prices! Thank you would definitely use again!

Melbourne to Gold Coast Furniture Removals

3 Bedroom House from Melbourne to Gold Coast late January 2018. Outstanding service provided from the very first point of contact and throughout. Very patient in accommodating several changes as we added/removed items right up to the last moment. Courtesy calls before the guys arrived, they used due diligence in itemizing items before loading/unloading and did so with care. We did go over the estimated quote on the day due to adding more items, namely boxes as we miscalculated and were very appreciative they could fit these in the truck! Yes, we had to pay more, but we are grateful because ultimately they were the best-priced company by far, saving us $$ and giving us peace of mind. Highly recommended and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Fantastic service

We recently relocated from Victoria to Sunshine Coast Queensland and chose Caloundra Removals and Storage for transporting our house lot of items . They had been recommended to us by a relative who also hired them to move interstate. We could not recommend them high enough for their care, consideration, hard work and reliability to make our move as stress free as possible. To each member involved we thank you very much. Amazing service, friendly team, hard working, polite and nothing was too much trouble.

Best removalist ever used

We have previously moved 6 times including overseas and the team at Caloundra have proven to be exceptional. All staff engagements have been friendly and positive, nothing has ever been a problem and they have always been genuinely willing to help out. The costs fro removal and storage were highly competitive and we will definitely use them again.

Smooth and Stress Free

So impressed with the smooth and stress free move from our 5 bedroom low-set house in Townsville to a 4 bedroom high-set house in Brisbane. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved with this company. From the very first quote, right through to the final delivery every person provided a friendly and professional service. All of our belonging were safely stored for 3 weeks while we looked for a new place to live and then everything was delivered promptly as soon as we requested. Very happy customer!!

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Outstanding !!

We moved from a second floor unit at Maroochydore (steps only) to four different locations across Brisbane.From being on time to do the quote; then a very careful and pleasant packer; to the four young men who did the uplift and delivery the next day we could not fault them; nothing was too complicated for them;they did not mark any furniture or walls or floors, and they were a pleasure to be around.We have used Caloundra Removals previously and they lived up to their reputation of being first class.We would never use anyone else! And on time at the four locations.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast

Personalised service with care

My move was a small load from a "lock up" in Townsville to my new place in Brisbane. Although the job was small, the team at Caloundra Removals kept in touch with me and advised me soundly as we set up the move. The team took care of the uplift and did so with me or an agent being there. That demonstrated a great deal of trust between the client and the business.

My goods were delivered at the time I agreed and the delivery team worked hard and efficiently to place the items in my first floor unit. The delivery team obviously enjoyed their work, which was the same for all those Caloundra team members I dealt with during the removal.

I chose Caloundra based on previous client recommendations, I am pleased I did so.

I have moved many, many times over my life - the delight of being a former defence member - and this was the first time I had a delivery that was complete and everything was intact.

My take-away from the experience: Caloundra Removals care about your stuff.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Absolutely outstanding Company from start to finish

4 Bedroom 2 lounge 2 bathroom study. From Highfields to Sunshine Coast. The guys arrive spot on to collect and deliver. Will definately recommend and use this company again, great staff and very professional and friendly.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast