What an easy move

We used this company as they were to recommended to us.
We moved from 4 bed house in Minyama to 4 bed house in Pelican Waters and stored our stuff for 4 months in between. The packers for storage did a great job.
The delivery and unpackers did an awesome job, checking every box off and were very respectful and asked where to put the boxes/items.
Thank you Steve and Josh (I think that was their names) and thank you Caloundra Removals & Storage - great job well done and will recommend you to every one. Nothing broken and nothing missing.
Regards,
Eddie and Robyn Waghorn

Have used Caloundra Removalist 5 times. I don’t even ring anyone els. Great service from the office to the guys moving the furniture. Always have completed the move with no problems.

RHH

RHHSydney, NSW

Perfect Interstate Removalists - Caloundra Removals

Caloundra Removals staff and management were punctual, respectful and very professional every step of the way. They kept me up to date on my move and at both the pick up and drop off locations, the removalists were very caring with my property. I will definitely be using CR&S in the future and recommend them.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Prompt, Friendly & Efficient

We selected Caloundra Removals & Storage on the recommendation of friends who used their service previously & we are so happy we did We moved from Toowoomba to Golden Beach. The team did a great job picking up & delivering same day. Pete & Nicholas were very professional & efficient. It was a big day for them but their attitude & care taken with our furniture didn't waiver & was so appreciated. They even arranged for extra help at delivery time to make the process go quicker. A huge thank you to all involved. FIRST CLASS SERVICE.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Reliable Removalist

My family recently moved from our 5 bedroom home to a rental property. We lived on a sloping block 2 storey home and had alot to do including many heavy items to move over multiple levels. This was the first time we have chosen to use a removalist instead of getting our family friends together and hiring a truck, and from now on we will be using Caloundra Removalists when we move. A fantastic service and the guys that helped us on the day were very careful and considerate during the move. Highly recommend!

Stacey L.

Stacey L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Service

Absolutely amazing experience with Caloundra Removals. From the moment I called to obtain a quote, the weeks leading up to collection these guys have been absolutely amazing. The customer service was great. The guys that did collection i could not fault one bit, the loaded everything so quickly and efficiently. The guys unloading were amazing as well making sure they put as much of the stuff as they could in the right places. Being a move from Brisbane to the Central Coast NSW I was expecting maybe a few little things broken but there was not a single but of damage. This is the biggest move we have ever done and the only time we can say damage free!! I would 110% recommend these guys to anyone moving local or interstate.

Highest praise and gratitude

The move from our 3 bedroom home was well above our expectations. The initial quotation process was easy and Jason should be commended for his excellent customer service. Ben, Tama and Josh were very professional, respectful and considerate while loading our possessions. Willy and Andrew were equally courteous and helpful during the unload and I am amazed at the way these guys made the whole move seem effortless. Really well done! There were no problems or breakages during the whole process. I strongly recommend this company if you are moving.

Jeff  Robyn  Simpson

Jeff Robyn SimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Friendly & Prompt

Relocated from apartment to another apartment with 6 weeks storage in between. All staff from office, storage & removal where fantastic. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Caloundra Storage & Removals. THANK YOU

Lindsey P N.

Lindsey P N.

Professional and prompt

Gynes

GynesSydney, NSW

Could not have been more impressed!

Significant relocation from Sydney to Tasmania, art, mirrors, computers, TVs, surfboards, surfski, and way too much of everything else. Wrapped, protected, loaded a 20' container as efficiently as could be imagined.

Tracy

TracyTownsville

Fantastic!

We moved a 5 bedroom house 14000km. I was so impressed with the service we received. From the person quoting us to the packers and us packers. Nothing was ever a problem. I especially appreciated the way all the people who work for Caloundra removers come up to you when they arrive and they shake your hand and introduce themselves. We didn’t have any breakages or anything lost. I highly recommend them!

Wayne L

Wayne LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and efficient service

Our move was only 5 kilometres and consisted of transfer of the larger household items.
Nevertheless, the two men from Caloundra Removals were friendly, careful and efficient in the way they went about their work.
They rang me to say they were running a half hour late due to the need to prepare the truck. Not a problem to us.
Upon arriving at our new address they were very helpful in ensuring that the household items were placed exactly where we wanted them and even rearranged the furniture to allow us to see the different perspectives.
Rain interrupted unloading for 15 minutes.
We were very happy with the team from Caloundra Removals and would have no hesitation in recommending the company for your next move.

Very Impressed

We moved from high set house on the Gold Coast to our townhouse in Coolum Beach, pickup one day, delivery the next. Had the same team both days and Nicolas and Steven were very professional and had the job completed in quick time and on time. Big thanks to them. Would highly recommended them for your move.

Danielle B.

Danielle B.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable service

Have used Caloundra Removals and Storage since 2005 for all our moves including from Sydney NSW to Sunshine Coast, and a return move to and from Mount Isa. They also stored our furniture and belonging for a number of years. No fuss, No worries and excellent service from the team over the years. Thank you guys.

Great work

5 bedroom house move almost went without a hitch but all was great overall. Moved interstate. Friendly staff. Great with upstairs houses. Nothing to much trouble for these guys. Kept in contact.

Stress-free removalist!

We selected Caloundra Removals & Storage to relocate from Maroochydore to Buderim and they were great.

The team did a great job moving from a 3 story place.

We’ll certainly use them again should we move again.

Very happy customers

Very happy customersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The Caloundra Removals staff were all very helpful and polite and provided me with a very reasonable quote and carried out the pickup and delivery efficiently and on time. They collected furniture from a Brisbane store on time, then collected more furniture and other items from our Ascot house and delivered them to our beach house in Dicky Beach, also on time.

The boys were very considerate and helpful when loading and unloading the furniture, some of which was very heavy, and even though it was a hot day they did a fantastic job, cheerfully and without complaint.

This was the second time in a month that we had used Caloundra Removals. We would happily use them again and would also not hesitate to recommend them.

Heavy Lifters!

The removal quote for 3 bedroom house to the Sunshine Coast came through very quickly and was priced more competitively. The packing team consisting of Mitch, Justin & Ben did a great job of packing up large, heavy antique furniture, including a mid-size grand piano (an extra team had to come help move that item as it was so heavy!). The boys were friendly and efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
The furniture is in their (Caloundra) storage so cannot say how the goods fared in travel - the review for that will have to wait!

Monika B

Monika BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Service!

I can't believe that moving from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast could be so easy. Adam, Steve, Andrew & Tama of Caloundra Removals & Storage made the whole process seamless. From the first visit to inspect our belongings (45 cubic metres), to the actual pick-up and then delivery, was handled expertly and on time. No hassles, no breakages & no fuss. I was astounded by the efficiency and speed with which these removal guys did their job. We had many very heavy items that needed to be taken up a steep staircase, and they soldiered on effortlessly. To all involved we give the highest commendation for a job very well done and highly recommend their services...Thank you to all involved!

Bli Bli to Toowoomba

Moved from Sunshine Coast to Toowoomba. A quote was given onsite for the cost of the move prior. All paperwork and insurance was given for perusal upfront. Guys on both ends were polite, helpful and friendly. Everything went to plan. They arrived on time each way without incident. I would recommend using Caloundra Removals. Thank you