Very happy customers

Very happy customersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

The Caloundra Removals staff were all very helpful and polite and provided me with a very reasonable quote and carried out the pickup and delivery efficiently and on time. They collected furniture from a Brisbane store on time, then collected more furniture and other items from our Ascot house and delivered them to our beach house in Dicky Beach, also on time.

The boys were very considerate and helpful when loading and unloading the furniture, some of which was very heavy, and even though it was a hot day they did a fantastic job, cheerfully and without complaint.

This was the second time in a month that we had used Caloundra Removals. We would happily use them again and would also not hesitate to recommend them.

Heavy Lifters!

The removal quote for 3 bedroom house to the Sunshine Coast came through very quickly and was priced more competitively. The packing team consisting of Mitch, Justin & Ben did a great job of packing up large, heavy antique furniture, including a mid-size grand piano (an extra team had to come help move that item as it was so heavy!). The boys were friendly and efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
The furniture is in their (Caloundra) storage so cannot say how the goods fared in travel - the review for that will have to wait!

Monika B

Monika BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Service!

I can't believe that moving from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast could be so easy. Adam, Steve, Andrew & Tama of Caloundra Removals & Storage made the whole process seamless. From the first visit to inspect our belongings (45 cubic metres), to the actual pick-up and then delivery, was handled expertly and on time. No hassles, no breakages & no fuss. I was astounded by the efficiency and speed with which these removal guys did their job. We had many very heavy items that needed to be taken up a steep staircase, and they soldiered on effortlessly. To all involved we give the highest commendation for a job very well done and highly recommend their services...Thank you to all involved!

Bli Bli to Toowoomba

Moved from Sunshine Coast to Toowoomba. A quote was given onsite for the cost of the move prior. All paperwork and insurance was given for perusal upfront. Guys on both ends were polite, helpful and friendly. Everything went to plan. They arrived on time each way without incident. I would recommend using Caloundra Removals. Thank you

Mike Dye

Mike DyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service Second to None.

Our move was a large 3 bedroom apartment plus a furnished flat.
All the furniture was heavy Indonesian type and we lived up 3 flights of stairs.
Anyhow the 3 boys with their lighthearted attitude and complete dedication did the job fast and efficiently.
I have used this Company numerous times and honestly for value for money they are Second to None.

Glynis S

Glynis SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service Again

This move was a few items from Kings Beach to a few items back to our daughter in Canberra. As per usual with Caloundra Removals everything went as planned. Adam gave us a quote, the pick up was very well done and delivery was exceptional. Not the first time we have used them.
Caloundra Removals were as usual professional friendly, very helpful and very reliant with a very positive attitude. NO JOB IS TOO HARD. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you

sanbruce

sanbruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free move

Amazing service

We have just moved from the Sunshine Coast to Dalby to manage a motel, from the start to the finish this was a great experience. Costing was good and the guys that packed the truck were efficient and really happy guys. We waited on quotes from other big companies and we are still waiting. Would not hesitate for a moment to recommend these guys, not even a broken glass. Well done Caloundra removals. Keep doing what you are doing well.

Kassandra M.

Kassandra M.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Helpful and Well prices

We had two moves to make from the one house in Sydney - a big one to the Sunshine Coast and a smaller container to Adelaide. The team were amazing from my enquiry all the way through to moving day. I've never seen a truck be packed so quick. We even had to get our stuff out of storage only 2 weeks after we moved and the team were extremely accomodating in getting to us due to an extreme situation. They were also the best price from all the enquiries we made. I will definitely use them again!

Frank M

Frank MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything was fantastic except

4 bedroom upstairs and downstairs house moved from Sunshine Coast to Melbourne. Outstanding guys at both ends who got everything done in the time allotted and our stuff arrived undamaged and then moved into our new home in great time. They moved all items of furniture to inch perfect requests in the new home and re-assembled glass tables and coffee tables.

There was just one thing that has me curse every time I see it. Their stick on labels that identify every item of furniture needs oil or solvent to get them off every item of furniture. Get better quality labels that are removable!!

Graeme W.

Graeme W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Move

We had a local move (about 10 kms) from Maroochydore to Buderim. We were moving the small stuff ourselves but we needed help with the furniture and some of the heavier boxes. The two guys arrived right on time and worked very hard on a hot day and got the job done in good time. A full container and a bit more, moved carefully and quickly. Thanks guys for a great job.

Dean

DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful

2 bedroom house move made easy over a 900km distance from the sunshine coast to Mackay. The guys did an excellent job with our little move and couldn't have been happier.

Fantastic Service

Nick and Sam we thank you for the excellent job done moving us from Sippy Downs into our new home in Beachmere. We cannot thank you enough for all the extra things you did to help the move go stress free. We have recommended you to a friend. Keep us the excellent work.

deandownunder

deandownunderSouth East Queensland, QLD

It Wasn't The Lowest Quote But Then Quality Seldom Is.

We moved from a 3bed aptmt to a 3bed duplex. Distance approx 15klms. The 3 lads doing the move arrived on time and handled the move like seasoned professionals.
I had been told Caloundra Removals were good and they didn't disappoint. There is nothing worse than having items damaged. Insurance doesn't help much as there is always a large excess. I would recommend them.

Caloundra Removals work slow and overcharge

Andrew

Andrew

Thanks for a great job

Steve, Andrew and the team did a great job of moving us from Maleny to Melbourne. They are a no-fuss, flexible team that coped well with the challenges of moving us into a third floor apartment on a busy road. The move was as quick as we could have expected.

Hassle free

Moved 5 bedroom house from Diddillibah to Buderim. Did a fantastic job with absolutely no stress. Have already recommended to 2 friends. Great job guys... keep up the good work and great attitudes:)

Darren

DarrenSunshine Coast

Great Service

Have used these guys plenty of times and always get the job done on the day they say which is one of the most important things for me, in addition they take the care you would expect for moving furniture and valuables. Always helpful. Thanks team

stress less move

stress less moveSouth East Queensland, QLD

less stress

first time move in 40 years from a 2 storey house 3 bedroom ) Palmwoods) to a single storey 4 bedroom house( Nambour). Jason has very helpful when he came out to give us a quote, very friendly. The 2 lots of removal teams, one team packing up and one team for delivery, were efficient, friendly, easy going polite. Made our move less stressful . Would highly recommend Caloundra Removals.

Russell Family