AAA Plantation Shutters

AAA Plantation Shutters

Shutter Repairs * Prompt and Perfect!

It's really hard to find a company to repair shutters that they did not originally supply, however Gerry from AAA Plantation Shutters was happy to help and he did not disappoint. His work was perfect I can recommend him to anyone. Thank you Gerry.

Shutter repair fantastic job

He was fantastic and very professional. He was on-time and efficient explained everything he did and adviced me if I needed anything else

Good look and nice

Thanks for your service. It is quick and punctuation. Only 10 days measured and processed That is very fantastic job that
you team have done my plantation shutters. Very happy the way they are look.

Thanks Bill & Gerry,
The new shutters look fantastic and you were great deal with.
I'd have no hesitation to recommend AAA.

Very happy with the way they look

The showroom can be improve, but we found what we wanted. We received a very good service at the time of installation

New shutters look the goods!

The company manufactured and installed within two weeks.They spent a lot more time than other companies measuring and explaining the process. They were punctual and courteous and I have no hesitation in highly recommending both their products and services.

Totally in love with my new. Shutters

Rang made appoinment they came on time totally;professional installed on time perfect. We love them makes our house look perfect

Highly recommended.

Prompt service. Minimum waiting time compared to others. Plantation shutter was supplied and fitted in 10 days. When I was shopping around I was told ,by most of the suppliers, that waiting time is between 1-3 months
Unbeatable price. Early days but product looks exellent. Localy manufactured.

Plantation Shutters Installed in Kitchen

AAA made my kitchen window with two shutters, instantly lift the view, fast installation in 7 days, and cheapest I can find in Melbourne, highly recommended !

An excellent and service. Very convenient.

Jerry was able to fix my broken shutters when others were not able to. He worked outside of normal hours to do this for me.