AAA Plantation Shutters

AAA Plantation Shutters

Trish B.

Trish B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service quality and price

The very best, super quick service, quality and price. Perfect Shutters. They have absolutely transformed my beachhouse bedrooms and turned them into stunning stylish spaces that my guests adore. Thanks

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow Wow Wow absolutely fabulous

Don’t waste your time shopping around like me for Shutters :
Quality & professional service from start to finish 5 star rating AAA plantation shutters highly recommend Gerry to complete your work with integrity & honesty and on time .

Helen  Lazzaro

Helen LazzaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Shutters

I was lucky enough to find AAA to make and install my shutters, very professional and friendly and I am over the moon with the look of them in my new bathroom. Great business, would definitely recommend in the future

Just what was wanted!

after sought of many shutters suppliers in Melbourne, I found AAA via a friend who recently renovated windows with plantation shutters. Very reliable persons from quote, measure and final installation within 2 weeks. Good fellows to deal with!

Jean-Philippe N.

Jean-Philippe N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and excellent service

I’ve had shutters for 20 windows installed from another company and they only slapped it on without fixing them on properly. Most of them were hanging off one screw. They installer from the last three company never came back to fix them. After a year went past, I contacted AAA plantation shutters and got hold of Gerry. I told him the situation and he came to measure two windows which didn’t have shutters, within 2 weeks I had all my shutters fixed and the 2 new shutters installed. The new ones are much better quality than the older ones. He fixed the older ones and made sure they closed properly.

Great service and great communication.
Highly recommend

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shutter Repairs * Prompt and Perfect!

It's really hard to find a company to repair shutters that they did not originally supply, however Gerry from AAA Plantation Shutters was happy to help and he did not disappoint. His work was perfect I can recommend him to anyone. Thank you Gerry.

Shutter repair fantastic job

He was fantastic and very professional. He was on-time and efficient explained everything he did and adviced me if I needed anything else

Anna

AnnaBox Hill North

Good look and nice

Thanks for your service. It is quick and punctuation. Only 10 days measured and processed That is very fantastic job that
you team have done my plantation shutters. Very happy the way they are look.

Thanks Bill & Gerry,
The new shutters look fantastic and you were great deal with.
I'd have no hesitation to recommend AAA.

Review collected in partnership with AAA Plantation Shutters

Very happy with the way they look

The showroom can be improve, but we found what we wanted. We received a very good service at the time of installation

Review collected in partnership with AAA Plantation Shutters

New shutters look the goods!

The company manufactured and installed within two weeks.They spent a lot more time than other companies measuring and explaining the process. They were punctual and courteous and I have no hesitation in highly recommending both their products and services.

Review collected in partnership with AAA Plantation Shutters

Totally in love with my new. Shutters

Rang made appoinment they came on time totally;professional installed on time perfect. We love them makes our house look perfect

Zack

ZackMelbourne

Highly recommended.

Prompt service. Minimum waiting time compared to others. Plantation shutter was supplied and fitted in 10 days. When I was shopping around I was told ,by most of the suppliers, that waiting time is between 1-3 months
Unbeatable price. Early days but product looks exellent. Localy manufactured.

Plantation Shutters Installed in Kitchen

AAA made my kitchen window with two shutters, instantly lift the view, fast installation in 7 days, and cheapest I can find in Melbourne, highly recommended !

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

An excellent and service. Very convenient.

Jerry was able to fix my broken shutters when others were not able to. He worked outside of normal hours to do this for me.