AAA Plantation Shutters

AAA Plantation Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (24)

Marinet G

Marinet GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cant go wrong with AAA Plantations shutters !!

Gerry was good to chat to about what shutters I wanted for my various rooms and Mark came to install it for me, he did an excellent job. Im very happy with how it looks,

Look great

Great service, communication and product. Gerry was great in providing a prompt quote and install guys were very friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend.

Katie W.

Katie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love my shutters!!

Wonderful fast and efficient service with very high quality shutters installed. Love them, and would highly recommend AAA! I had a tight turnaround time required, and they more than delivered. My house is transformed!

Shelley G.

Shelley G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication and excellent staff

I obtained a few quotes and won over that they are Australian made up. Nina was amazing and I swear slept with her email on ! Gerry was on time for the measure and the installation team were very professional. I’d highly recommend AAA Plantation Shutters

Lauren

Lauren

Great service and beautiful result

We sought a number of quotes and AAA Plantation shutters were by far the best value. Gerry was very quick to arrange a measure and quote and provided detailed advice to help us pick the best option for what we were trying to achieve. He was also very responsive to all my subsequent questions and his post installation support couldn’t have been better. We just missed a shipment so did need to wait about 8 weeks for installation but it was definitely worth the wait. Our shutters look amazing from inside and outside and really add value to our house. Very happy.

Mel

MelMelbourne

Value for money

I shopped around to find shutters for my new house and found AAA to be the best price in the market with also a 3 week turnaround as they are made in Melbourne. Service was good and am happy with the finished product!

Erin M.

Erin M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Plantation Shutters at unbeatable prices

We absolutely love our plantation shutters from AAA. The plantation shutters were ordered and installed within three weeks and we couldn’t be happier with them. They add class to our rooms, and the price is more than half the price we were quoted elsewhere. The staff at AAA are friendly and efficient. Anyone looking to get plantation shutters should ask AAA for a quote!

• +3
Shandon L.

Shandon L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic company to deal with

What a fantastic easy to deal with group with will definitely be getting other rooms fitter with their plantation shutters.highly recommended. Quality is great. All the team were easy to deal with

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plantation shutters

Excellent plantation shutters, service, quality and installation! A+++, a job well done!

Was very happy with everything and I'm in love with my new shutters. They complete theme I was after and really add to the beautiful charm of my French provincial/Hamptons/french country home.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and quality blinds and shutters!

Excellent service and installation by Mark and Aaron this morning installing 3 shutters and blinds with pelmet. Very friendly and personal, would recommend to anyone and my son is interested in getting his curtains and shutters installed through AAA in future.

Paul

Paul

Quick Delivery and great price!

We were very Pleased with the workmanship, very good quality. They were also very efficient and very personable. We will definitely use on our next project and have already recommended to friends and family.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Brilliant job, they look fantastic, service was great!

Quick, precise and great service, installation guys were very professional and easy to deal with, will get them back for other work, in the future and would recommend them to anyone!

Beach house perfection

Having just renovated our beach house the final part was the installation of these beautiful plantation shutters to complete our Hamptons transformation. Gerry was extremely knowledgeable when he came to measure and quote along with being punctual & polite. With competitive pricing and an excellent product we couldn't be happier with the final installation done by Mark. He installed the shutters with great efficiency and was tidy and neat (no debris left behind for us to clean up)! I would certainly recommend AAA Plantation Shutters to anyone looking for a beautiful product which is Australian made at an affordable price point.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Class Service

From the measure and quote to the installation everything was handled professionally and communication was great. The quality of the materials are first class for a very reasonable price. Thanks to Gerry and Mark

marisa

marisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our plantation shutters are exactly what we wanted and we found this with AAA Plantation Shutters

From the very start the Company were organised and on time. I wanted a specific color and PVC not timber, the sales rep was able to achieve what I needed and delivery was on time even with the Covid19. Great professional people. Thank you I am very happy with my product.

Mady

Mady

Family room Plantation shutters.

Very happy with job. Looks great, much care taken, measuring and installing. Well done. Would highly recommend this company and will have them do more shutters in the future. Had two other quotes from other companies, with different application...this was the best outcome for corner windows with stone window seats....Thanks again.

Theo

TheoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and product!

Great service from the word go! Set up a time for a measure and quote and Gerry was on time and very professional and the price was very reasonable with installation included ! Installer was on time and very professional. Will recommend AAA Plantation Shutters to anyone !!

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and product

I called Gerry and he organised a time to come and measure up. He showed me fabrics and made recommendations. He was very thorough and so reasonably priced. Within a week I had my blinds installed and they look amazing. Highly recommended

Fantastic

Very satisfied with the plantations. Price was amazingly cheapest around. Gerry was great, answered all our questions. Installer was very professional. We will and have recommended you to our friends. Thank you.

Harry H

Harry HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable quality shutters

We have used them twice, Gerry and Bill were both fantastic and very helpful with advice. Manufacturing and installation were both quick and and outstanding. Will be using them again soon.