ABC Blinds and Awnings

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (417)

Quick & Efficient Service with a smile!

We had Jason come and fix our blinds and he was fantastic. He was very quick and efficient at getting the job done whilst still delivering excellent customer service! Would recommend Abc blinds and Jason to everyone!

Outdoor blind installation

Thanks to Paul from ABC Blinds. He and his team installed our outdoor blinds. I found them to be both professional and friendly.

Store LocationCannington
Be honest

Be honestCentral West, NSW

Highly recommended

Have been using these guys since 2015 approx. Just has a part break on the vertical blinds we have had since 2016 and it was no drama to replace and send spares at no cost. Great company to deal with.

Store Locationdirect from company

Val

ValPerth, WA

Installer Today

Congratulations ABC BLINDS re your installer Jason. He's very professional in his job.

Thank you for sending him to my unit.
Regards
Val Barron

Bruce

BrucePerth, WA

Service call outdoor blind

I recently called ABC Blinds regarding a minor functioning problem of an outdoor blind concerning the locking mechanism. Sam, the friendly service consultant, demonstrated how this functioned and additionally replaced the skirt of the blind with a superior fitting after noticing a minor flaw in the material. Great work Sam and ABC Blinds. This is what I call A1 after sales service.

Store LocationWangara WA
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Thomas L.

Thomas L.Perth, WA

Fault finding

Had Jason come out to fault find my remote blinds that were not functioning he was very helpful in diagnosing the fault was in the wiring to the unit and not the unit itself.

JRobbo

JRobboPerth, WA

Happy customer

Very happy with ABC customer service and Owen the installer did a great job. Blinds look great. Highly recommend ABC

Store LocationCanning vale

outdoor blinds

Van Nguyen did an excellent job installing our outdoor blinds, along with his assistant. We are very happy with the result. Ralph was also extremely helpful and knowledgeable when he came to quote for our indoor and outdoor blinds.

Store LocationWangara
Warranty Claim MadeNo

My outdoor cafe blinds plastic

I recently had some outdoor cafe installed by ABC the installers were great and courteous. Thanks to Juanita D'cruz I was able to find something suitable for our requirements..her advice was positive and reassuring. I have in the pass used ABC to furnish wood blinds and other verticals in our home in Leeming again Juanita took the time to come over and explain the best product for us. She has now helped me with three homes,also my sons. Her knowledge of the products is outstanding, I can honestly say she is an asset to your company.

Store LocationABC Cannington WA

Great Customer Service from Jason

One of my blinds required attention. I contacted ABC Blinds & they sent Jason. He was so friendly & helpful. Not only did he fix the problem quickly, but also checked all my other blinds. He also showed me how to lift the blinds & also lower them as the venetians on my windows are quite large. He is a credit to your company. Thank you Jason.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Vertisheers look amazing

The experience with ABC Blinds was first class. Firstly, to Renata who was professional, courteous and beyond dedicated, even visiting our apartment on her day off over the weekend and provided us with multiple options and recommendations...thanks for the Vertisheers tip...they look incredible! Secondly, to Jason who attended our home to install the blinds in the morning on time so there was no unnecessary waiting around as I have experienced in the past with other companies, and who was a very pleasant person to deal with in general and extremely efficient. Overall a great service from a great team at ABC Blinds.

Store LocationOsborne Park

knowledgeable

Jason was quick and accurate with his diagnosis of the problem and attended to matter quick and efficiently. He was courteous and checked all the other blinds in the property.

Store LocationMorley W.A.
Baz

Baz

First class job by Jason

We had previously installed blinds motorised to make them easier to raise and lower. Jason explained very clearly how everything worked and was very thorough.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Love my motorised blinds

I did have issues initially with the installation of my blinds. ABC handled my problems well and allocated Jason to correct the issues. I was very impressed with the way he approached the problems and my blinds now look and operate beautifully. Thank you Jason

Keith

KeithPerth, WA

Just a heads up

Mr Van Nguyen installed my replacement outdoor blind last Monday Nov 23rd. His work with his assistant was quietly efficient and all went exactly to his specifications. The only question raised by Mr Nguyen was whether the factory had used the same weight clear heavy duty outdoor polyester as in the original blind.
Mr Nguyen said he would check that out in the next couple of days. I am not aware what the outcome of that was? I hope that means he was satisfied with that enquiry.

Kaitlyn

KaitlynPerth, WA

Very professional, efficient & easy to deal with

Very professional.
Easy to book and the consultant was great and great to tell me the discounts available.
Quick turn around once ordered.
The installer was fantastic! Came on time and was very efficient in installing.
Would highly recommend!

Store LocationMalaga
Lex

Lex

Very professional

Thank you Jason for the very professional way you carrier out the work on our curtains. As before, your company has been a pleasure to deal with.
Valerie from Burswood

Store LocationCannington
Crissy

CrissyPerth, WA

Gorgeous Curtains!!

Was so excited when I got the call to say my curtains were ready. Jez came out and put them up. He was very efficient and did an awesome job. Thanks Jez and ABC!!

Store LocationWA
Deborah N.

Deborah N.Perth, WA

Professional and Prompt

I had a problem with my blinds, Jason came in and fixed it in a matter of 30 minutes, friendly and professional.

Very Professional

I had a problem with my curtains and Jason fixed the problem very quickly. He was friendly and very helpful.

K Richardson

K Richardsonasked

Has anyone had the problem of slats splitting at the pivot point. We have had plantation shutters for approximately 5-6 years and half the slats have split. Obviously out of warranty but I expected them to last a lot longer!

Kim T.
Kim T.

Hi I am just wondering are these wooden shutters? I am currently looking at getting plantation shutters with ABC but they are now made from aluminium.

Mark B.ABC Blinds and Awnings

Hi Kim, we do two types of Plantation shutters - Aluminum and Basswood, you can find some additional information on our website here https://www.abcblinds.com.au/indoor-shutters/plantation-shutters

Linda R

Linda Rasked

Has anyone purchased exterior plantation shutters from abc blinds and their agents? Any reviews please will be appreciated.

Mark B.ABC Blinds and Awnings

Hi Linda, we only do Aluminium exterior shutters. Some further information can be found on our website here: https://www.abcblinds.com.au/outdoor-shutters/aluminium kind regards, ABC Blinds & Awnings.

Cliffasked

We are currently living in SW western australia any details for ABC blinds in this area

Mark B.ABC Blinds and Awnings

Thanks for the enquiry. We have agents in Harvey, Bunbury and Esperance. Please contact using 131315

Thanks for the help Cliff