ABC Blinds and Awnings

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (509)

william

williamPerth, WA

Excellent Installation

All aspects of the contact and quoting process were first class.
However there was a rookie error made at the quotation measuring stage with one of the windows which required a return visit by the installer.
Fortunately the installer Craig was excellent in all aspects of the process, and based on that part of the experience alone i would highly recommend ABC Blinds especially as quality and value for money was also to the fore.

Evelyn

EvelynPerth, WA

Motor Installation of Indoor Blinds

The motors were installed by Nghia. He did a good job and provided us extra charging cords. He was friendly and know how to deal with customers. Good customer service.

trisch

trischPerth, WA

Fantastic

I found ABC blinds affordable, reliable and time efficient, my installer Craig fantastic was polite and punctual I would definitely use and recommend ABC blinds to family and friends

Adrian T.

Adrian T.Perth, WA

Good service!

I found Glen (sales) to be very informative and helpful in deciding what blinds and features best suite my purpose.

Clayton

ClaytonPerth, WA

Repair of vertical blinds

Tradesman Nghia and companion were professional, thorough and polite. I would highly recommend ABC blinds & awnings for installation and any repair services

Sonny S

Sonny SPerth, WA

Great blinds every time

Return customer! Got another Great quote, quick manufacturing in WA. Installer friendly, clean, punctual and did a great job. Blinds look fabulous.

Kathy W

Kathy WPerth, WA

ABC Blind installation by Matt

Matt installed the blinds- vertisheers - he was on time, quick, neat job and we are extremely happy with the result.

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Excellent installation

Richard's installation of the blinds was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble and it was as if he hadn't been there once he left, everything was left immaculately clean and tidy.
A fantastic installation of an excellent product.

Fab job!!

Thanks Craig for doing a professional job with our double roller blinds - they look awesome!!
Area left nice and clean. Cheers!

Find out how ABC Blinds and Awnings compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

A fabulous job with my blinds and Vertisheers. Well done.

Craig did a great job installing my roller blinds. Peter installed the great looking and functional Vertisheers with similar professionalism. Lucy sensibly and sensitively resolved a small problem. Thanks for the terrific service and product ABC Blinds.

Great Job

Van did a great job, he was on time and pleasant to deal with. A very efficient company that are nice to deal with .

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Thanks for the prompt service. I just wanted some spare parts for my panel blinds, easily fixed with ABC BLINDS, thanks very much cheers Peter

Nancy

Nancy Perth, WA

Very Happy!

Glenn was very helpful with helping me make selections for my home - keeping within budget and still making sure my house will look modern & fresh and feel safe. I appreciate Glenn’s help and knowledge

Good looking

We are very happy with our roller blind installed today.
Craig did an excellent job also coming on time, keeping clean after install etc

Great Service from Nghia

Nghia is the 3rd person to fix our panel blinds. He has finally done it. YAY.
He listen to us and took time to work out the root cause and fix the issue unlike the previous Service Technicians. He is professional and friendly. He also ensure the rest of the ABC blinds previously installed are working well.

Thank You Nghia. Very much appreciated.

Store LocationCannington

Beatrice

BeatricePerth, WA

New outdoor blinds are fantastic!

We finally fixed our backyard and needed some outdoor blinds to block out the heat and protect against the wet weather. I received professional service from ABC Blinds from the moment I rang for a quote to pricing to the installation of the blinds. We are extremely happy with the blinds, Van did a great job with the installation, the quality is great and they protect from the weather. Overall we are very satisfied. Thank you Van and ABC Blinds.

Maria Carbone

Maria CarbonePerth, WA

Updated my blinds

Had new blinds installed and unfortunately 2 weren't sitting right, Had a service technician called Nghia came out and fix the problem, my windows were the problem, but Im very happy with the blinds thank you ABC BLINDS

Excellent quality blinds, friendly professional service

I've used ABC blinds in several renovation properties and I'm always happy with the professional advise and pricing from Don. The blinds are well made in quality fabrics and were installed perfectly by Craig.

Angelina

AngelinaPerth, WA

Great Customer Service and service from Nghia

Had new blinds installed about 12 months ago and one of the blinds had an issue with it. Called ABC Blinds and they organized for a technician to come out to fix the issue. Nghia explained what he was going to do to fix the problem and sorted the issue out. Was friendly, professional and very helpful. Thank you Nghia

Thanh N

Thanh NPerth, WA

Battery Roller Blinds

Just had my whole house done with Battery Roller blinds and they where install by Nghia and they look nice and he work very hard and set up the motors for the rollers to line up evenly with each other. He also clean up and he was organise when he was installing the blind and show me how to use the remote for the blind. I recommend Nghia for anyone to fit blinds with him.

Colin Peckham

Colin Peckhamasked

I am looking for a reference for the supply and installation [after sales service] of a 5.5meter wide motorised blind for the Gold Coast, Northern Rivers NSW region

Mark - OwnerABC Blinds and Awnings

Hi Colin, we are based in Perth, Western Australia.
We are unable to do the installation for you, however you can order some outdoor blinds on one of our other sites: https://www.halfpriceblinds.com.au/outdoor-blinds - we ship Australia wide, however it is self-installation.

K Richardson

K Richardsonasked

Has anyone had the problem of slats splitting at the pivot point. We have had plantation shutters for approximately 5-6 years and half the slats have split. Obviously out of warranty but I expected them to last a lot longer!

Kim T.
Kim T.

Hi I am just wondering are these wooden shutters? I am currently looking at getting plantation shutters with ABC but they are now made from aluminium.

Mark - OwnerABC Blinds and Awnings

Hi Kim, we do two types of Plantation shutters - Aluminum and Basswood, you can find some additional information on our website here https://www.abcblinds.com.au/indoor-shutters/plantation-shutters

Linda R

Linda Rasked

Has anyone purchased exterior plantation shutters from abc blinds and their agents? Any reviews please will be appreciated.

Mark - OwnerABC Blinds and Awnings

Hi Linda, we only do Aluminium exterior shutters. Some further information can be found on our website here: https://www.abcblinds.com.au/outdoor-shutters/aluminium kind regards, ABC Blinds & Awnings.

See all ABC Blinds and Awnings questions