ABC Blinds and Awnings

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (325)

Terrible installation and terrible customer service! Would not recommend!

We had outdoor blinds installed incorrectly 2 months ago they have been back twice to fix it and there are still problems. When contacting them im being made to feel like its unreasonable that im now frustrated and keep claiming their installer is great so they can't see how there is a problem and that we told him not to fix it which makes no sense. Also I sent an email 2 days ago after speaking with their manager and haven't even received a reply or acknowledged that iv contacted them!

Store LocationPerth wa
Catherine

CatherinePerth, WA

Electronic operated roller blinds

My new electronic operated roller blinds are perfect and were installed by Matt efficiently and precisely. The whole process from thinking about what I wanted to the end process of receiving my new blinds was a breeze. Angelina who came out to do the initial measure and quote was very professional and provided sound advice to help me make decisions

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Great service all round

From shopfront visit Michelle, to quotation Mike and to the installer Matt service and product are faultless.
Had our installation 11/Sept and the finished product is amazing, our home was left clean and tidy.
Thank you to all concerned.

Store LocationRockingham WA

Great looking blinds

After a little rocky start, as the installer noticed the quote was not accurate due to some fitting issues with the shape of our patio, it has all come together brilliantly. Extra work was done when scheduled and everyone I have dealt with has been extremely polite, friendly and helpful. Paul, our installer, has done a stellar job and he worked really hard all day long, all with a smile and a happy attitude. A true credit to the organisation!
I am very happy with the blinds and can’t wait to see how they perform over summer. I will highly recommend your blinds to anyone who needs them.
Thank you!

Store LocationWangara
Mary

MaryPerth, WA

Great service in Rockingham

Just had my bedroom vertisheer blind fitted by Jason, he was quick efficient professional and friendly. Rang ahead to let me know he was on his way. Delighted with the blinds, love the look of the blind. Thank you.

Gail Rockingham

Had my blinds fitted on Friday... very pleased with the service from mike the measured and Matt who fitted them everything was spot on. Very pleased with the result.
Gail Rockingham

Logan

LoganPerth, WA

Glenn from the Cannington store phoned through 30 minutes before he arrived to quote the house which I appreciated, he was friendly, professional and non pushy. I was told the blinds would take 7-10 days to manufacture which I thought was very reasonable. Thanks Glenn

Alfresco Blind Installation.

Had my blind fitted by Van Nguyen who did a great job. He phoned me to let me know he was on his way. The installation went smoothly and he cleaned up after it was all finished. The blind looks good and I am very happy with it.

Store LocationWangara

Vertisheer Blind Installation

A big thank you to Michele from the Rockingham store for her outstanding product knowledge, extremely polite manner and well presented showroom. Nothing was an issue when making my selection on product and colour and was great to hear suggestions. After installation she followed up with a call to check I was happy. Would recommend Michele and ABC Blinds to anyone considering window treatments.

Store LocationRockingham WA

Clive

ClivePerth, WA

Quality blinds installation

Great blinds supplied by ABC blinds. The installer was Matt, we did a great job, kept us informed when he was arriving and explained everything as he went along. Thanks everyone very happy with the whole experience. Clive, Warnbro.

Store LocationRockingham, WA
Jan G.

Jan G.Perth, WA

Professionalism

Firstly I have dealt with Irena on many occasions for measurements etc, and she is just wonderful, very informative and professional, and today I had Hashir out to install another few venetians, both he and his offsider, were great to deal with, professional, helpful and courteous, so thank you ABC Blinds for the service

Store LocationCannington, W.A
KQR

KQRPerth, WA

Blind installation

Thank you to Van Nguyen for installing my blinds cleanly and efficiently. He was polite and on time and the blinds look amazing. I was kept informed of when he would arrive and the whole operation from first phone call, measuring and installation was professional.

Store LocationOn line
Rosemary

RosemaryPerth, WA

Installation of Shutters

On Monday the 7th September we had two shutters installed. We had excellent service from both Kyle and Jessie. They both made the installation quick , friendly and professional, Excellent tradesmen. Thank you to you both.

Kim M.

Kim M.Perth, WA

Master Bedroom Blinds

Staff from ABC blinds were great. Mike who did my quote, to the lady at the Rockingham showroom and Matt who did a great job with the installation. He was friendly, efficient and very professional. I am also very happy with the product and would recommend this company to anyone.

Daniel OMINSKI

Daniel OMINSKIPerth, WA

New blinds installed

Matt called 30 minutes prior to his arrival. He had a quick look at the job site then brought all the tools and curtain items in. He professionally installed the curtain rail and the curtains with no problems and I am totally pleased with the work carried out

Regards

Daniel Ominski

Shima

ShimaPerth, WA

Blinds for our alfresco room

Thank you ABC Blinds for the seamless process from start to finish. Angelo came to our house to assess our requirements and spent time to go through all alternatives and then Faraz’s installation crew who did the final measure up and installation. Not to mention the efficient and polite shop and back room staff. We are very pleased with the product and service so thank you all.

Excellent advice & product knowledge

Went to Cannington store for some ideas & advice for my outdoor verandah & Juanita was most helpful with a lot of ideas which I'm thinking about. She was most informative & had excellent product knowledge.

Sonja I.

Sonja I.Perth, WA

No technical knowledge of product limitations

Store LocationOsborne Park
Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Service Call Out

I had a broken roller system on a blind that was installed 3 years ago. Jason arrived promptly this morning and had it fixed in no time. Thanks so much for your professional service Jason!

Rachel H.

Rachel H.Perth, WA

Prompt service

One of the chains on my roller blind needed fixing - they were installed 8 months ago. Jason arrived promptly this morning and the service was excellent. I can thoroughly recommend ABC blinds