ABC Blinds and Awnings

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (188)

Loving the new outdoor blinds

Had my outdoor blinds installed, they are fantastic and the installer Van Nguyen was terrific. He made sure that he checked at every stage that I was happy. It has now made an extra room outside, great blinds and service.

Bernard P

Bernard PPerth, WA

Outside blinds, now have an extra room for winter

Had my outdoor blinds installed over the weekend the installer Van Nguyen was terrific. These blinds are adding to my existing blinds from ABC. It has now made an extra room outside, great blinds and service.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Denise

DenisePerth, WA

ABC blinds and installers did a fantastic job for my outdoor blinds.

The installer Van Nguyen of A-Z Installers Pty Ltd did a really good job of installing my blinds. Very polite and efficient, I thoroughly recommend them.
I am very happy with the blinds, top class service.

Denie

DeniePerth, WA

Great job.

Although it took just a bit over 6 weeks from the time of our quote until the job was completed we are extremely happy with the finished product. The installer (Chris) was great, doing the job with minimum fuss and cleaning up before he left. Chris also walked us through the operation of the blinds and gave us helpful hints to get the best out of the product. We would highly recommend ABC Blinds.

Store LocationABC Blinds Rockingham

Tom. Wilson

Tom. WilsonPerth, WA

ABC Windmaster blind completes our patio

Our visit to showrooms proved excellent. Angelo measured and solved some installation problems to our satisfaction. Chris installed the blind with a few improvisations and it turned out perfect.
Great Effort.

Store LocationCannington W.A.
Noel

NoelPerth, WA

Very professional service and installation

We had our wind master blind installed by Chris. He did a great job, we have an older home and there was a bit of modification of the standard installation required.
Chris came up with a solution to install the blind to fit with our requirements.
Would happily recommend ABC for product and service

Store LocationOsborne Park
Dem

DemPerth

This review is for Nick (Installer)

After two months (paid upfront) of being messed about by ABC Blinds (poor office administration/ organisation/communication and questionable customer service from the manager), Nick arrived today and installed my beautiful outdoor blinds. I am very happy with the end product so far.

Nick has a lovely customer service manner and conducted an efficient, thorough and professional installation of the blinds. Five stars for Nick, a true asset to ABC Blinds...make sure you ask for him when installing! Finally felt like a valued customer. Thank you Nick.

Lauren M

Lauren MPerth, WA

AMAZING product and service

Absolutely love my outdoor wind master blind. It has made a massive difference minimising light and heat. Chris did an amazing job installing and was very friendly and professional-would recommend his services

Sharyn

SharynPerth, WA

Love my new outdoor blinds - motorised - bonus!!!

Doing my homework I visited 3 companies showrooms. By far I was most impressed by ABC. The showroom was buzzing with companies and staff compared with the other 2 where I was the only one there. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
I did have a couple of manufacturing issues with the blinds which was found during installation but the installer, Van Nguyen immediately picked up on them and had the issues rectified. As an installer I found Van polite, efficient and knowledgeable. It would have been ideal to have met him as the sales person due to what he was able to explain to me about the product. Thanks Van!

Store LocationMalaga

Outdoor awning

Our outdoor awning looks great...Van Nguyen and his partner were very friendly and helpful and on time.He explained
everything patiently to me..All the staff were great and product is good quality

Anthony M.

Anthony M.Perth, WA

A new outdoor room is born

We wanted to create an extra space that we could use year round. 3 zipscreens later and it is a great success. Installation was carried out by Van Nguyen and his attention to detail was fantastic. Big thankyou to Pete for guiding us through the selection process. Now back to setting up my blinds on my smartphone.

Nat-Perth

Nat-PerthPerth, WA

Excellent service with detailed, clear explanations of different products from very patient staff at the Cannington store. Also professional installation service by honest workers. Thank you ABC Blinds and Greg.

Nat
Perth, WA

Store LocationABC Blinds Cannington store
Dean

DeanPerth, WA

good quality

Just had External and internal blinds fitted,really happy with the installer (Van Nguyen) answered any queries finish was excellent even painting the tech screws to match.
Not happy with mis-communication about installation both my wife and I were under the impression that an electrician would be coming to wire up blinds, expecting to have a completed product installed, only to be told that it is our responsibility.

Store LocationABC Blinds
Ross Clark

Ross ClarkPerth

BETTER THAN EXPECTED

Store LocationWANGARA - PERTH

Great Service & Price

Zipscreen blind just installed - quote, measure up & installation were arranged efficiently, well communicated & the price was very competitive. Van Nguyen of A_Z Installers did a quick & clean installation, & was very pleasant & helpful.

Exterior pergola blinds

Happy with the service from ABC Blinds and the professional approach to installing the blinds by Van Nguyen of A-Z Installers. Have dealt with ABC Blinds in the past and would deal with them in the future.

Store LocationWangara
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Denis

DenisPerth, WA

happy with customer service

Very happy with the customer service I received at the cannington store Petra who served and helped me brought back my faith in customer service I highly recommend this store.

Store Locationcannington
Sue

SuePerth, WA

what a difference !

Store LocationRockingham Western Australia
Greg

GregPerth, WA

Very happy customer

I would thoroughly recommend ABC blinds and awnings. Communication from the office was efficient and professional. Alan has measured many outdoor blinds for us and we have never had an issue. Van has installed many outdoor blinds for us and arrives promptly, is very tidy and friendly and has tackled every job with great expertise. Even the tricky ones! Thank you ABC Blinds. You will definitely be my go to next time

Store LocationWangara