ABC Blinds and Awnings

ABC Blinds and Awnings

Fantastic ... service as it should be ...

Mark installed our Aluminum outdoor Shutters and Bi-fold doors WOW does not even come close to the end results .. He navigated around the labyrinth of the house with all his packaged items was friendly as he tripped back and forward to install. He even took all the packaging away with him mind blowing service a perfect job and what a difference it makes. Thankyou Mark and the team from ABC Blinds

Happy resolution great customer service.

We had our blinds fitted to our family room to 3 windows. When the fitter arrived there was some confusion in regards to the instructions given to us by the sales person we had to remove our blinds and remove our pelmets ready for the fitterwhich is what we did.
Communication from the sales person seem to differ from what the fitter required however the fitter worked around that.
The large window required 2 blinds which meant there would be a gap, however the gap was just too wide and not what the sales person had told us. Also the blinds were too short.
We rang the head office and they booked in a time 1 week later to inspect.
Jason came out and checked and measured the blinds apparently they were measured incorrectly.
Also I noted that there was fraying bits of thread on the edges of one of the blinds and was concerned that over time they would not last.
Less that a week later Jason was back replaced the blinds with the correct measurements and they look great.
Very happy with the outcome , customer service and how it was handled and rectified quickly.
Jason did a good job and if he does this with all customer he deserves a pay rise.
Would still recommend ABC Blinds. Thanks to Jason.

Great service and beautiful blinds

We have had outdoor blinds fitted to our balcony this week. Van, the fitter, had done our second measure a couple of weeks ago and did a great job as the fit is excellent. Both dates, he turned up as expected and was professional and courteous. They look great and are superbly tensioned, you can lift and lower with one finger!
We are having more blinds done later in the year and I fully expect it will go very smoothly again.

Store LocationOutdoor World as part of a larger project
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very pleased with my outdoor blind.

I have just had my outdoor blind installed by Neil of ABC blinds and I am delighted with how it looks. It blocks a great deal of the harsh western sun so we will be able to use that outdoor area a lot more now. ABC Blinds were very easy to deal with and were quite competitive price wise.

Excellent Service

Excellent Services from the Cannington location from start to finish. Fitters did a great job. We are delighted with our new curtains/blinds. We would certainly recommend.
Fred and Maria ~ Mount Pleasant

Thoroughly professional job

Well made product efficiently and professionally fitted by Neil and his sidekick . Could not have asked for a better job. Would definitely not be afraid to recommend the company to any one

Highly recommended!

Great service from start to finish. Very prompt response to email enquiry, efficient quote from Angleo who also made very good suggestions on colours and how it should be installed and finally Phil Smith and his able assistant did a great job with the final measurements for ordering and the installation (on time, efficient workers who know what they are doing). The end result is a great blind!
I’m wondering why I didn’t call ABC years ago!
Highly recommend the product and their staff.

Great outdoor blinds

ABC’s quote for our outdoor blinds was the best value quote of the five we received from various brands. The quality is great and Neil, our installer, was very professional and efficient.

Nice job

Took a little longer than expected to get the product to site but once there, the blinds were installed quickly and professionally by Phil Smith and his accomplice. Good job and they work just as I had hoped.

Looks great

Had four arched blinds installed by Phil Smith and Tom. They did a fantastic job and the blinds are fantastic for keeping out the heat. Phil is an excellent installer and you need to get him to do your work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

should have got it sooner

had my blind installed by Phil Smith and his offsider ,,they did a great job ,and both were very polite and explained everything i had to know about my new blind ,,im a very happy camper

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fabulous job makes patio look so much better

Was installed in under an hour and Phil Smith did an amazing job.
Everything was left tidy, he explained the care for the blinds.
Could not be happier, great job as always ABC blinds.

Friendly customer service

Ive been going to the ABC Blinds Osbourne park store now for a few years as I have a rental property in Scarborough .

The team at the store are very helpful

I would especially like to thank Karen and Ian for their help a few days ago .
I had guests checking into the property and went to check everything was ok for their arrival .
I found that one of the blinds had fallen down :(
A quick trip up the road and a chat with Karen and Ian and I had exactly what I needed to re secure the blinds without any fuss at all .

Thanks Osbourne Park Team .
Absolute Champs

Extremely happy with our zip blinds

Thanks very much Cisco for accurately measuring the zip blinds, your professional approach to the installation and your immaculate workmanship. You and your co-worker were efficient, courteous and polite. We're very pleased with the blinds and definitely commend Cisco for his approach to work.

Excellent Customer Service

Karen in the Wangara showroom was super helpful and efficient with helping me fix my roller blind. My blind is now back up and working perfectly! Thanks again Karen for your help.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service given by ABC blinds.

Went into store for a broken clip that holds a blind. Served by Petra who was a great help explaining what we need to do. She even gave us a spare clip in case we want to try fixing it ourselves. Since it is fairly affordable to get store to repair the blinds, we planned to let them do it as they have earned our trust. Thank you!

Outdoor Blinds

Great service from quote to installation
Highly recommend ABC Blinds for indoor and outdoor blinds
Very efficient installation by Neil

ABC awnings are awesome!

Although it was Christmas time, ABC were on the ball and had them installed within 4 weeks. Angelo spent a lot of time explaining the products available, allowing us to choose the right option and giving us a good price. Van did a fantastic job measuring up and installing. The fit was perfect, and the springs were adjusted to our taste.

Happy with service from A to C.

From time of quote to order then install, ABC have been excellent in customer service and product. I went with local Rockingham (WA) store and yesterday had my outdoor bifold shutters installed by Mark. He is the best, pleasant and did a great job. Even has him measure for indoor shutters!

Looks Good

The measurer was great, the installer (Phil) was excellent and so far I am very happy with the finished product. The factory was the let down in the process, supplying the incorrect materials to Phil on the day of installation. This meant a longer wait whilst they remade the correct ones. Phil was wonderful in agreeing to work on a Saturday in 38 degree heat to ensure I got my blind as soon as possible. My daughter had her blinds fitted a couple of months earlier than me and encountered the same run around.

Which bar fridge is the best?
Hi Leticia sorry we can't help you, we don't sell bar fridges :)

Hi ABC Blinds, I have a rental property and neededing blinds for the sliding doors and was asking if there is anything better than the verticle blinds on the market as I don't feel they are a great durable, functional and weather friendly product. Thanks Kevin
Hi Kevin, I have recently had vertisheers installed on the sliding door from the meals to patio. This door has the highest use in the home. After having verticals and a split timber venition on this door in the past. I will now only recommend Vertisheers with a wand this is the BEST option. These are the main reasons for the Vertisheer recommendation: . No chains or chordes; . Can be open and still private; . A good blockout when closed; . A window can be open and the Vertisheers still provide privacy and air circulation with the blinds partly or fully open; and . The Vertisheers are so easy to open, close and slide along with the wand. As you will be installing them in a rental from my personal experience having cleaners etc operate the blinds in the past. There was frequent breakage due to misunderstanding how to operate the cords and chains. I hope my recommendation has been helpful. Hi Kevin, There are a few options for sliding doors. The vertisheers are great as recommended by the customer above and further information and images on this product is on our blog here (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/new-vertisheer-blinds-are-great-for-sliding-doors). Alternatively, if you are after a less expensive option you could look at Panel Blinds or Roller blinds in a durable fabric for your rental property. (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/the-best-fabric-blinds-for-sliding-doors). Hope this helps, feel free to give us a call if you would like a sales rep to come out and visit your rental property for some advice.Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the different options. Cheers

Hello. I submitted a review for ABC Blinds late last year and included a scanned copy of the quote that I received from ABC Blinds. Are you able to email the scanned copy to me? I have lost the original and can't locate the scanned copy. My email address is: [name removed]. Many thanks for your trouble. Best Wishes, Anne Gibson
Hi Anne, happy to send through a copy of your quote, can you please email (taniab@abcblinds.com.au) or call me (08 9309 7712) with some further information i.e. property address. Many thanks Tania

Similar listings