ABC Blinds and Awnings

ABC Blinds and Awnings

Exceptional Service

Just had Jason fix one of our blinds this morning. Jason was professional, friendly and fixed the blind in no time at all. Can definitely recommend him. Thanks again Jason!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Job, Professionally done.

Just had Van Nguyen instal our blinds; he did a great job. We are very happy with the blinds and the professional way they were installed. He was on time and cleaned up after the installation.

Smooth Operation

Yesterday Phil came with his son & did our largish Out Door Blind install.
I happened to be extremely busy & just said.. Phil Go For It
The installation was done before I knew it & the area Vacuumed
Thanks Phil, excellent job, on time & absolutely a professional Tradesman.
Love my new blinds

Quick Clean and Perfect Installation

Our outdoor blind was installed by Jean Borges who did a great job. He consulted with me re a couple of minor things and was very polite and a quick clean worker. The blind looks great and works perfectly.
this is our 4th outdoor blind from ABC and am still happy with the product and the service

Store LocationABC Blinds in Osborne Park

Out door Blinds Installer review

Our Installer Last Saturday was Van Nguyen and he did a great job. He was on time and messaged when on the way. Nothing was too much trouble and all questions answered professionally. I would have no hesitation in recommending Val for any installation job.

love your product and the installers were 10 out of 10

Jean was our installer. He was on time, very polite and had a great big smile.
Congrats abc for employing Jean as one of your installers. He took time in showing me how to work the blinds. The patio was spotless when he left.

Store Locationcannington w.a.

exceptional serviced

I needed to get replacement weights for our vertical blinds. I went to the Wangara showroom and spoke with Audrey who was extremely helpful and professional. She was able to resolve our problem quickly and with with minimum of fuss. Would definitely recommend this company

Store LocationWangara WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

The product is very good!

The installer Van & his friend were REALLY excellent!
He would listen & give advice if asked for, they left the job im a pristine condition & on top of all that he's a really nice bloke!
10 out of 10 for the job!

Store LocationOsborne Park

Fantastic products and service

The entire process was really easy, we called into the store in Wangara and ordered what we wanted and ABC Wangara took over from there. A lovely gentleman called Jim came and measured and later installed the blackout blinds. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good value and painless the whole process was. We are very happy customers.

Store Location19 Prosperity Ave, Wangara WA 6065

Repeat Blinds and awnings Customer - Extremely happy

Had 2 x awnings and blinds fitted by ABC 3 years ago. So happy with service decided to have extra fitted to patio end .
Everyone form Tony (Quoter) to Van Nguyen and his crew (installers) have done a wonderful job.

Store LocationOsborne Park

New Cafe Blinds

Van Nguyen installed our Cafe Blinds on our very large Balcony. We found Van to be very professional and his workmanship was fantastic. We are so happy with thew blinds and our balcony has now become another room that can bu used in wintert as well.

Happy Customer

Jim the installer was on time ,did a very neat job and nothing was too much trouble for him. Would recommend him.
We had an issue with two of the blinds and the store were happy to replace them.

Store LocationMalaga

Professional experience

Had a wonderful experience, in-store expert Joanita D'Cruz recommended an excellent product which suited the home perfectly. Samples allowed us to choose the right colour. The price was extremely competitive.

Shear Blinds week fabric

The shear blinds are to thin and the threads pull just from opening and closing and the plastic top fittings are to weak and break easily just opening them.
Not impressed

Great help

On Tuesday afternoon I visited the Cannington store and immediately received great help from representative Petra as I was looking for parts for my vertical drapes. Petra was very helpful and a pleasure to do business with, as I have brought all of my vertical drapes through ABC which I`m very happy with, along with the outstanding customer service I recently received I would surely recommend anyone I come across looking for blinds/drapes etc to not go past ABC!

Thank you and God Bless!

Yours sincerely,

Mark

Great

I loved my experience with ABC and would use them again.
Neil was great and very friendly.
I really love my blinds. I would highly recommend ABC blinds and awnings.

Very happy

We are really happy with the whole process ,the blinds are really good,both the pvc and shade blinds.The installers were first class on.time reliable and they did a first class job.We would certainly recommend ABC blinds to family.and friends

Blue Pacific Aluminium shutters

Another wonderful experience good old fashioned service from a Ralph.

I can’t recommend this product enough the aluminium plantation shutters.
A fabulous product and it adds the finishing touch to our home.

Love the quality of this product.

Store LocationWangara
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and excellent customers service

Purchased vertisheers for the whole house. Beautiful modern take on blinds. Had a small problem with a few of the blinds and the team in the office bent over backwards to get it fixed in a timely manner. Jason (the fixer) was sent out and he was very knowledgeable and solved the problem without any hassles. I would recommend ABC Blinds

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Wonder product and Great Installation.

The whole experience was positive and pleasant. ABC Blinds were very helpful. My Blinds were installed today by Van Nguyen from A to Z Installer. I must rate him very highly. He was prompt and extremely efficient and respectful of my property. He and his assistant made the whold experience very enjoyable.
Thank you for sending such a wonderful person to my home. Maria Torre Subiaco.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Which bar fridge is the best?
Hi Leticia sorry we can't help you, we don't sell bar fridges :)

Hi ABC Blinds, I have a rental property and neededing blinds for the sliding doors and was asking if there is anything better than the verticle blinds on the market as I don't feel they are a great durable, functional and weather friendly product. Thanks Kevin
Hi Kevin, I have recently had vertisheers installed on the sliding door from the meals to patio. This door has the highest use in the home. After having verticals and a split timber venition on this door in the past. I will now only recommend Vertisheers with a wand this is the BEST option. These are the main reasons for the Vertisheer recommendation: . No chains or chordes; . Can be open and still private; . A good blockout when closed; . A window can be open and the Vertisheers still provide privacy and air circulation with the blinds partly or fully open; and . The Vertisheers are so easy to open, close and slide along with the wand. As you will be installing them in a rental from my personal experience having cleaners etc operate the blinds in the past. There was frequent breakage due to misunderstanding how to operate the cords and chains. I hope my recommendation has been helpful. Hi Kevin, There are a few options for sliding doors. The vertisheers are great as recommended by the customer above and further information and images on this product is on our blog here (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/new-vertisheer-blinds-are-great-for-sliding-doors). Alternatively, if you are after a less expensive option you could look at Panel Blinds or Roller blinds in a durable fabric for your rental property. (https://www.abcblinds.com.au/blog/the-best-fabric-blinds-for-sliding-doors). Hope this helps, feel free to give us a call if you would like a sales rep to come out and visit your rental property for some advice.Thanks for the tips. I'll look into the different options. Cheers

Hello. I submitted a review for ABC Blinds late last year and included a scanned copy of the quote that I received from ABC Blinds. Are you able to email the scanned copy to me? I have lost the original and can't locate the scanned copy. My email address is: [name removed]. Many thanks for your trouble. Best Wishes, Anne Gibson
Hi Anne, happy to send through a copy of your quote, can you please email (taniab@abcblinds.com.au) or call me (08 9309 7712) with some further information i.e. property address. Many thanks Tania