sara

saraPerth, WA

Excellent Service from Jason

Fantastic Service, with a smile each and every time. We have been delighted with Jason's professionalism and friendly service for many years now. I have referred all my family and friends to him as he is just such a professional and goes out of his way to provide exemplary service, nothing is too much trouble.
thanks Jason. :-)

Store LocationABC Blinds

Loz

LozPerth

A Very Happy customer indeed!

Looking great my new outdoor abc blinds. Very professional Van Nguyen and very helpful he and his assistant did a great job fitting and installing my blinds. Cleaned up after himself very rare to find these days. Will definitely recommend abc blinds to my friends.

Gloria D.

Gloria D.Wheatbelt, WA

New Patio

Ive been dealing with ABC Blinds for many years, on my third house with them. Had indoor blinds and outdoor blinds. Always the best on price and quality. And Judy a lovely sales lady) and Van Nguyen (the installer) have always done the best job and given the very best customer service. Can not recommend them enough. Thanks to you both and ABC Blinds

Troy

TroyPerth, WA

Best money I've spent

I had my alfresco quoted and fitted by ABC Blinds. They were the clear winner on price and quality from the others I had spoken to. Alan came out to do the initial measuring and preview of the materials. A very pleasant man to deal with. After proceeding with the job, Van Nguyen came out to install the blinds. Another gentleman who installed the blinds seamlessly onto my alfresco. Van kept me involved when needed to make sure I was comfortable with where he installed certain parts of the blinds and made sure I knew everything I needed to know about them. Great job. It really finishes off the house and creates another space in our home.

Only regret: should of done this ages ago.

Very professional job.

I had an outdoor wind master blind installed this afternoon, Neil and his assistant were very professional and efficient with the installation. They were very quick and amazingly clean and tidy, thank you, the blind looks great.

Store LocationABC Blinds Osbourne Park

Alan

Alan

Great Job

Thank you Jim for a great job. You were able to identify and find practical solutions for installing our new electric outdoor blind. Works a treat and looks very smart.

Store Locationcannington

Lee

LeePerth, WA

Top quality product and service

Very happy with the service provided by ABC Blinds. The employee who came to measure and quote was very punctual, helpful and informative-good service, as with the installer, being Neil Manning of Manning Contractors. Very happy with the product, ABC Blinds very very accommodating with the supply date, quests visiting our house (party of 60 family) complementing the blinds. I would definitely recommend your company should I be asked.

Lee

LeePerth, WA

Great Suport

Today we had Jason turn up to add a wand to a vertisheer blind. Super helpful and amazing support and showed me how to get the most out of the blinds we have as well. Thank you Jason.

Caz

CazPerth WA

Great product and service

From quotation to installation ABC blinds have been very professional. The finished product is fantastic and the whole process was pain free. I could not be happier with the outcome.

excellent work by Phil Smith

Phil removed my damage blind and installed a new Windmaster crank blind which the way he installed could have done it blind folded and done an excellent job the company show their excellence by the people they employ if I need another blind I know who ill be calling thank you for the great service.

Store LocationRockingham wa
Warranty Claim MadeNo

please pass on my compliments to Phil Smith.

RJC and AMC

RJC and AMCPerth, WA

Excellent Quality, Functionality and Superior Installation

1. ABC Blinds - installed 3 Windmaster crank blinds - quality/workmanship/functionality EXCELLENT: all installed in windy areas and functioning perfectly.
2. Installation - by employee Jim Corp, did an extremely professional job of installation.....plus visited our home several times, during breaks between jobs, to give us further assistance & recommendations for our upcoming 4th ABC Blind "Sienna" extendable awning, which will be installed next month outside our pool area. Jim has been a major contributing factor in our deciding to install all these extra ABC Blinds/Awnings!

Store LocationOsborne Park initially plus headquarters/factory in Landsdale (where we live)

grant barrow

grant barrowPerth, WA

Jim Corp

Jim Corp, turned up on time, called before arriving and did a fantastic job on collecting the blind and reinstalling it.
Could not ask for better service.
Additionally the ladies who I dealt with on the phone also provided an efficient service, very helpful.

Vicky G.

Vicky G.Perth, WA

Couldn't be happier

So thrilled we went with ABC the whole process from quote to installation was effortless and pleasant.
Massive shout out to Jean Borges for the install we couldn't be happier

Store LocationABC Wangara

Giulia

GiuliaPerth, WA

Always great service

ABC Blinds have installed roller blinds, roman blinds and an outdoor awning in the last 10 years or more. The products are sturdy, the service is really good. The staff are very efficient and friendly.
Few days ago Van Nguyen installed two Windmasters on our balcony. He did an excellent job. We are impressed with his work.

Store LocationOsborne Park
anniemay

anniemayPerth, WA

Not a happy customer

I had roller blinds fitted by ABC blinds a few years ago. Terrible job. The blinds looked uneven when they were up. The fitter said it was because the top of the window was uneven . I phoned to complain the next day . They sent another fitter, he didn't do any better. Everytime I opened or closed the blinds they looked as though they were going to fall off. A few weeks later I got my living room painted. The painter removed the blinds then screwed them into a different position , making sure they were secure. They are much better now. Won't ever use ABC blinds again

Mark B.ABC Blinds and Awnings

Hi AnnieMay, thank you for your feedback, can you please send us a personal message with your invoice number or name & address so I can investigate your job further. Kind regards, Tania - Customer Liaison taniab@abcblinds.com.au

GREAT JOB

Very satisfied with our outdoor blinds Phil Smith from PRS installations did a great job on install with great attention to detail.
From the initial quote to administration right through to install.I was kept informed all along the way.
Well done by all, would recommend ABC to friends and family.
Big thanks again to Phil for a great job.

NOT ABC verticals

WOULD NOT recommend ABC to anyone. Four visits to get one lot of verticals covering windows. Another lot, 2 visits to try & sort out but everything was worse. One left an inch gap. The other had wrong fittings on rail for the size of the verticals & should have been a wand on one, but instead had a cord that hung well below window.
They have now taken that lot back and are to refund us.
I think they should have taken all blinds back & refunded us for all of them.
I intended to have all same verticals throughout house.

Mark B.ABC Blinds and Awnings

Customer service a step above

The whole experience of ABC was fantastic. Ian (Osborne Park) was super helpful, well informed and went above and beyond to ensure a great price and customer service. Irena (Cannington) was totally professional and very helpful with suggestions for the measure up and quote.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company and look forward to seeing the finished product installed

Store LocationOsborne Park, Cannington

anjie

anjiePerth, WA

awesome company

ordered my rollers and pelmets 2 weeks later Serey came and installed them, he is a credit to the company he was so clean and polite 10/10 and my house looks wondrful

awning instalation

The installation of my ABC external retractable awning was by Phil Smith from PRS Installations who was always on time and did an excellent job.ABC were able to fit new arms and cover to my old awning which was a considerable saving although not a quick process with several rescheduled starts

Store LocationWanneroo