2ABA Plumbing and Gas

4.3

Mike
Mike

Top work!

Brendan and Gordon attended and gave excellent service, punctually and courteously. Could not be happier!
Gerry
Gerry

Excellent staff and business

Jordan & Adam were on time, kept us up to speed and communicated very well. They did an excellent job replacing our hot water service and cleaned up very well after themselves. We will definitely be using ABA for all future needs.
Helen Richards
Helen RichardsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Drain dig up

Jordan and Adam were very good and informative and worked well
Job Satisfaction
skye p.
skye p.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice guys

Jordan and Adam from ABA Plumbing and gas recently installed my new hot water system, they were on time, polite, kept me updated and my kids wanted the box the system came in so they got that inside for them to play with. Great job guys
Sandra B
Sandra BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Drain repairs

Happy with both Shelby and Aidan found them both polite and extremely helpful with our situation and sorted very professionally and explained everything so that I understand exactly what is needed
Declan
DeclanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My experience

Ash came out and was really helpful and informative. Quick and efficient. Show reply
Murray Cooper
Murray CooperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aba Gas service

Reece and Adam were excellent in every aspect … as were their colleagues … everyone from Aba were prompt, knowledgeable and professional.
Lewis
LewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hot water system replacement

We had Ash out from ABA for our burst hot water system. Gave options and recommendations. Then replaced on the same day!

Outstanding customer service from start to finish. Will be using again in the future should we need any work done.

Judi
Judi

Truly a plumbing company that cares

I was very impressed by the commitment of those I dealt with at ABA Plumbing to solving my stormwater drainage issues. Aidan took the time to listen and develop a solution and Jordan implemented it. While it’s yet to be tested under real rain conditions, I’m confident that if there are any problems they won’t hesitate to come back and fix it. Although perhaps a little on the expensive side, I don’t think you could find a better plumbing company. They were honest, sincere, punctual and helpful. I have nothing but positive things to say about them, especially Jordan who is just an incredibly kind human being.
Rob-Jenn
Rob-JennMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient polite service

We have used ABA plumbing for some years and have always been satisfied with their work. A new problem arose last Friday and Aiden came out and diagnosed our slow drainage problem and IP damage due to soil movement. Adam came Monday and Tuesday morning to do the repairs. Both plumbers were very polite and seemed very competent. Adam worked carefully and diligently. Even though our job was a tricky situation, the end product of his work looked to be of good quality. He installed telescopic drain connectors to prevent future damage due to the soil movement and root situation. We feel confident that the problem was well managed and corrected by ABA Plumbing.
Keryn
Keryn

Professional, perfect service!

Sam was absolutely fantastic!
Explained the issue and fixed it perfectly.
Maryann K.
Maryann K.

Replacing gas line

Really professional, efficient and on time , would recommend highly .. Sam , Dave and Andre were fantastic
Minas
Minas 2 posts

Always get more than one quote

After the failure of a Bosch gas hot water system that aba installed and recommended I asked for a quote for a replacement. The unit had problems from the day that it was installed but aba walked away from any responsibility. Then aba quoted over $1000 more for just the unit than the original price of $3200 for the unit and six metres of gas pipe work. After I contacted Bosch they agreed to refund the price of the unit. Found a plumber that replaced the unit for less than $1000.
ABA Plumbing and Gas
ABA Plumbing and Gas   DM
Lynda T.
Lynda T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

good experience

Quick service, friendly staff who communicated issues well. Also top quality work.
Gemma