Rip off

Was quoted $300 for an hour and bit work. And over $200 for a metre of small bore copper pipe and a stop valve. Outrageous mark up on both labor and material.

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback. Do you have an invoice no so I can look into this? I can not find your job on the system? Alternatively, you can call on 82977637

10/10 for this lot

Dealing with Aba Plumbing has been a lot easier to deal with than every other plumber Ive had to deal with. IIve had a lot of plumbing issues over the past and havent been completely satisfied with the technicians that have been sent out. When first calling Aba Plumbing on the phone the service was amazing from the first call to my call back to the company expressing my satisfaction about the work that they done. The technician that was sent out knew Exactly what he was doing and I couldnt fault his work. Ive finally found my go to plumber

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the review Fred. I'm so happy that your happy and really appreciate the 5 stars. Your kind words will be passed onto our team
Manager

Tom Roberts

Tom RobertsPerth, WA

Grandma Ripped off $3000!!!!

My 98 year old grandma got charged $6000 for a hot water change over yesterday. My brother and i run a plumbing company in perth and i couldnt believe it when i asked her to send me through the bill!!! Now i ran reece in aldinga beach, the heat pump unit is $3000.... how it come to $6000 is beyond me. A complete rip off. Would have been cheaper for me to fly over and change it over myself. Beside myself to say the least. What a way to treat a returned service woman.....

Tracey L.

Tracey L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional friendly service

Having the need to call out a plumber unexpectedly. From the 1st call to book trade was made easy with clear expectations and rough idea of costs involved. Tim arrived on time and was very professional. He did the job in a thorough manner. Was at all times polite. Cleaned up afterwards. Plus explained costs and process clearly of large job at hand. I could not be happier with his work. When i required a call back on another matter again i had nothing but praise. Follow up from manager was brilliant and much appreciated so thanks also to Paul. Yes would highly recommend.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate the praise and hope everything is running smoothly for you. If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to call us. I will pass the message onto Tim. He will appreciate the kind words

Stefan F.

Stefan F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with end result

Have used these guys twice for parents and my own house. Both visits have been excellent. On time, friendly and both jobs were executed to perfection. Very friendly staff and owner has bent over backwads for my parents to explain the works that needed to be done. Thanks guys

Rates and Fees

Both times I have been happy with the service

Had Paul and Zech out within 3 months of each other. Both jobs were tricky and were tackled professionally. Both plumbers took there shoes off and were respectful in our home. Keep up the good work Aba team

Exellent

Professional and friendly service from the 1st call to paying the bill. Paul and Steve replaced my pressure valve after another company could not even find it and they quoted me thousands to dig up my front yard. ABA quoted a fraction of the price and replaced a valve that allowed our house to have decent pressure again. Thanks a million. So happy with the whole Process. I have your magnet on the fridge

good service

The receptionist was very polite and helpful. The boys arrived when they were expected. Ben was very efficient, discussed the job and what to expect from the water heater he had installed. Will happily use them again.

August 7th 2019 Update: Good service

The receptionist was very polite and helpful. The boys arrived when they were expected and Ben discussed the job and what to expect from the water heater. We will use the company again.

Great!

I have used this mob a few times now for my house and my sons. Both jobs were done by different plumbers and both boys were excellent. Very happy with the costs, the work, and the respect they had for my home. I will tell everyone at lawn Bowls about your great team. Keep it up

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the review. Very nice to see positive feedback. I’ll pass the message on to the plumber.

Michael S.

Michael S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

More than I expected

After having a plumber attend site to fix up my hot water unit he advised that I needed a new unit even though the unit was only six years old. I called Aba Plumbing and a technician named Zach attended site he was super friendly I felt comfortable with him immediately. He investigated the unit and replaced a diaphragm for only a couple of hundred dollars and had hot water immediately he wouldn’t even put the other companies down after I told him attended What had happened. Very impressed with this mob and happy to put up the review

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the review. zech is an excellent technician and I’m sure he will appreciate the review when I tell him

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Get a quote or get charged $200 per hour

NOT HAPPY JAN

My mother in law is a pensioner and her husband recently died. An ABA guy came out to her home and quoted her $2400 for a new hot water service. She could not contact any of her children to ask advice and felt compelled to give him a $200 deposit. When wr found out how much he quoted her.....we couldnt believe that he would want to rip off an old widowed pensioner. We got anothet quite for $1500 for the same service. The service man rang in an ABA would not return her deposit. I have a u tube channel....media contacts and will be pursuing her $200 until the end. I will begin to post to social media on Monday unless rhe deposit is returned by then. No a happy customer.....ripping off our seniors....how dare you!

Would use again

Had Daniel Come out to fix my hot water service after another company had come out and tried to sell us a new one. Daniel cleaned a filter and installed a new valve for just under $220. I was so close to spending over three grand with another company. This company has been professional from start to finish from the first phone call to the end. Great work to Paul and his team 10/10

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

thanks for the review Paul. Appreciate the feedback. I will pass on the message to the plumber im sure he will appreciate it.

Kerry B.

Kerry B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Pricey

Get other quotes. I paid $921 MORE for a replacement hws than I was quoted by another reputable contractor for the same product and service because I didn't research first. $921 !!! Web site says 'no call out fee'. There is if you don't proceed with their quote! Web site says $100 off hot water. We weren't offered this. Shop around first.

Leith

LeithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

He had one job to do.......

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a happy customer

Called ABA 27/6/2017 to fix leaking taps in shower cubicle. New washers were supplied and fitted and taps continued to leak $212.
Emailed complaint to ABA which was ignored. My neighbour did the same job, using washers he swore by, and cleaned seats for washers, and my taps no longer leak!

Quick professional service from Ben @ ABA Plumbing.

When I called about what sounded like a serious leak coming from Kitchen sink, ABA got Ben
out to me pretty quickly. Ben was polite, intelligent, quick & professional. Ben is very personable & was kind enough to point out pros & cons of further plumbing work I mentioned
I was planning to do in the future, which was valuable information. I would recommend
ABA without hesitation, & was very impressed with Ben - a skilled professional & a really
nice human being, so refreshing after experiencing past tradesmen who grunt instead of
explaining anything.

Terrific service. On time. Great advice.

A family member's hot water service wasn't working. ABA agreed to be there the next working day. Tim, from ABA was there at exactly the time arranged, and very quickly and efficiently ascertained what the problem was, and the public utility to contact, at first, to get the immediate problem attended to. He was clear in his explanation of the likely problem, and the various replacement options. We will certainly go back to ABA to have the system replaced, and I would unreservedly recommend them to anyone else needing a plumber.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Hello Rob, Thanks fort the review. I really appreciate the feedback. I have sent positive feedback to Tim and i'm sure he will appreciate it. See you tomorrow for repairs :)

Paul C.

Tauriq Abrahams

Tauriq AbrahamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, Trustworthy, Reliable, good price

Came out Friday, after we had service today quote, 1/3rd the Price of service today. Paul came out and quoted us in 1/4 of the time service today did. After started on the job next day on Saturday. Very happy with all the work done. They are really honest, trustworthy and a reliable company. Thank you Paul and Steve for a great job!!!

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feed back Tauriq,
really appreciate the feedback and will pass the message on to the boys. Its quite shocking at what some of these bigger company's charge so thanks for choosing us :)

Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Replaced hot water system

Just had my hot water system reaplaced by ABA and what fantastic service, fast reliable couldn’t ask for better. . Zech was fantastic very friendly and informative. Definitely will use again.

Thanks for the feedback Cheryl,
Good to hear your happy with the service. Ill Tell Zech about the good news :)
Owner