ABA Plumbing and Gas

ABA Plumbing and Gas

Very disappointing.

Plumber called to stop shower head dripping constantly. Plumber replaced washers in taps. Shower head continued to drip. Called to revisit, plumber turned off taps harder. Shower head continued dripping. Finally my neighbour fixed for me.

Quick professional service from Ben @ ABA Plumbing.

When I called about what sounded like a serious leak coming from Kitchen sink, ABA got Ben
out to me pretty quickly. Ben was polite, intelligent, quick & professional. Ben is very personable & was kind enough to point out pros & cons of further plumbing work I mentioned
I was planning to do in the future, which was valuable information. I would recommend
ABA without hesitation, & was very impressed with Ben - a skilled professional & a really
nice human being, so refreshing after experiencing past tradesmen who grunt instead of
explaining anything.

Terrific service. On time. Great advice.

A family member's hot water service wasn't working. ABA agreed to be there the next working day. Tim, from ABA was there at exactly the time arranged, and very quickly and efficiently ascertained what the problem was, and the public utility to contact, at first, to get the immediate problem attended to. He was clear in his explanation of the likely problem, and the various replacement options. We will certainly go back to ABA to have the system replaced, and I would unreservedly recommend them to anyone else needing a plumber.

Hello Rob, Thanks fort the review. I really appreciate the feedback. I have sent positive feedback to Tim and i'm sure he will appreciate it. See you tomorrow for repairs :) Regards, Paul C.

Excellent service, Trustworthy, Reliable, good price

Came out Friday, after we had service today quote, 1/3rd the Price of service today. Paul came out and quoted us in 1/4 of the time service today did. After started on the job next day on Saturday. Very happy with all the work done. They are really honest, trustworthy and a reliable company. Thank you Paul and Steve for a great job!!!

Thanks for the feed back Tauriq, really appreciate the feedback and will pass the message on to the boys. Its quite shocking at what some of these bigger company's charge so thanks for choosing us :) Regards,

Replaced hot water system

Just had my hot water system reaplaced by ABA and what fantastic service, fast reliable couldn’t ask for better. . Zech was fantastic very friendly and informative. Definitely will use again.

Thanks for the feedback Cheryl, Good to hear your happy with the service. Ill Tell Zech about the good news :) Paul Owner

Outstanding customer service

Thank you to Ben & Steve for there workmanship today installing our new gas cooktop. Ben also noticed a small gas leak at the main which he fixed straight away. Extremely happy with the service from ABA Plumbing thanks again Paul & team.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll pass the message onto the boys. Good to hear your happy with the service . we try our best :) Paul Owner

Top Shelf Service

Aba plumbing were so friendly from first call to goodbye at the job, family oriented business, spoke to the owner which was a plumber himself, plumber on the call was a top guy, made sure he did everything properly and check twice. Highly recommend them!

Thanks a million for the feedback James. Im happy that you were pleased with the service. I will pass the message onto Tim. Cheers again mate

Definitely recommend ABA Plumbing and Gas

After having a couple of online booking requests ignored by other companies, I contacted ABA. Ben came out to clear a blocked drain and was ontime, friendly and professional. I can't speak highly enough about the service provided.

Hello Jenny, Thanks for the feedback, Ben is an excellent plumber and im glad he performed well on your site. Merry Christmas

Laying a copper water pipe

Tim was a professional and well mannered
He did a neat job and tidied up after
Was happy with the service and communication

thanks for the feedback Brian. the job was not an easy job but Tim managed him self exceptionally well. Enjoy tour Christmas

Professionalism at its best!

Ben came out to replace my leaking hot water service, he was informative, prompt and extremely professional. I received several quotes from different companies and aba plumbing were by far the top of my list for many reasons. Thank you to Annie who provided prompt service with follow up in regards to my booking.

great feedback. I will pass the message to the Plumber :) Merry Christmas Paul Chaina

Couldn't of asked for a better tradesman

Called Aba Plumbing for my blocked drain and they were very professional and easy to deal with from booking point right through to completion of the job.

thanks for the feedback Jenny. We appreciate your review and i will pass the message on to the plumberThanks Jenny. We appreciate the feedback. Do you have an invoice no so i can see what technician came to site?

Repair to garden tap

2 yrs ago had repair to tap where 20 yo plastic pipe leaked. Was replaced with copper but plastic glue to riser which subsequently failed. Pipe was recently capped. So the original repair was $340(!) and the capping was a further $90. So all up $430 and no tap. Subsequent phone call and an email for refund has been ignored also plumber rubbished the reputation and installation of my hws and the positioning of my tap location. No very professional.

Excessive charge

Hot water service call out yesterday - $28 for a new diaphragm (googled the part online), which subsequently cost us $350 to replace. 'Plumber' was on site for less than 30 minutes. Greased buttons, tested unit.
Rang ABA Plumbing & Gas office this morning to query the excessive charge, to be told that if they were a bigger company we would have been charged double - ie $600 (how does this work?). Happy to pay for call out fee ($99 for first half hour) + parts, which comes to approximately $150, and we felt this would be a FAIR and reasonable cost. Not so says ABA Plumbing.
We had the same type of HWS unit checked and serviced in Moonta and were charged $100.
We definitely will not be recommending this company to anyone in the future, and feel that we have been taken advantage of by $200.

Hello Sandy, I have looked into this job and could not fault the job or work that was preformed. We came to site the same day you called. We arrived on time. We were professional towards you and polite towards the members of the house. We gave you a price on a repair of a HWS and you approved the price before we began the repair. If you were to complain about the workmanship or the service we would bend over backwards if our work didn't meet your standard. Or if we quoted you one price and then charged you another on completion then I would understand. We where up front with the price and you approved the install. We appreciate your feed back and we have taken it on board. FYI the diagram kit costs much more than $28. Googling parts for hot water units dosn't always give you the original part price. Thanks again Paul ABA PlumbingHello Paul, This review isn't about your work and whether we could find a fault with your work, or your demeanour, your promptness to quote or anything else other than the fact that the part that you replaced, was worth $28. This is not about being polite, as anyone would expect that people are polite, it is a given. You charged $350 for 1/2 hours work. We were not in a position to question the work as the HWS had exploded, we had NO choice because we had no hot water. We are not complaining about the workmanship or service. We are not complaining about ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE PRICE OF THE PART. You are avoiding the issue, you are making this a saga to deflect from the fact that you have excessively charged us for a part that can be bought for $28. Now explain that to your potential customers. You haven't taken anything on board. We rang your company the day after the 'service'. No consideration was forthcoming - you seem to have the attitude - take it or leave it. As previously commented, we will not be recommending your 'company' to anyone as we feel that a better fee for service can be obtained elsewhere.

Fantastic service. Excellent job!

When our hot water service blew this morning, we contacted 3 different companies. ABA plumbing were very prompt in responding. (The others, we're still waiting on)
Our plumber, Paul, was fabulous, he assessed our problem quickly. Sourced a new unit and had it fully installed in about 2hrs. Highly recommended! Good job!

Electric Hot Water Heater assessment and replacement.

ABA Plumbing and Gas were excellent in there service and professionalism..The complete job was done in the same day in replacing my Electric Hot Water heater. The tradesman were professional and very helpful from both the plumber and the electrician. I will certainly recommend ABA to anyone who may require there services. I live in MODBURY NORTH 5092.

The best

Dearer than what I hoped but it was explained why. Excellent service and would recommend them to anyone who required a plumber

Excellent, reliable service

After having a bad experience with a different plumbing company I contacted aba plumbing and gas to fix a cracked pipe in my shower. They arrived the next day as arranged and Steve the plumber was friendly and professional and did a fantastic job. I spoke to the guy in the office who is obviously a plumber who was very knowledgeable and knows what he’s talking about, and he quoted me a price for the work. I would definitely use aba plumbing and gas again as they were very reliable and did a good job. If you are looking for a plumber I would recommend you give them a call.

Thanks for the review Gareth, really value your feedback. Ill pass the message on to the plumber, he would appreciate your message Paul Chaina

Excellent service and very professional

ABA plumbing and gas technician Steve came to replace fan in our fireplace..not an easy job to do. However he did it with a smile..very professional and a great job was done .thankyou Steve and Paul for your excellent service and follow up calls. Much appreciated.see you next year for annual service.

Thanks Sue, Love the feedback, Ill pass the message on Steve i'm sure he would appreciate it :)

Professional Job with great results 28/3/2018

Found Jake very polite and helpful. Explained all aspects of job entailed. Very caring and respectful to all concerned.
Paul was also responsive and helpful to attain the best results along with Jake. Highly recommend.

Thanks Claire. That's great feedback. I'll pass the message to Jake I'm sure he will appreciate it. Happy Easter

A great job, much appreciated.

Thanks guys. A great job, professional, caring and efficient by both the plumber and electrician. Steve was here within an hour and had replaced the hot water system in a couple of hours. Thanks again, Highly recommended!!!

Thanks for the feedback Brian. Ill pass the message on to the plumber im sure he will appreciate it