• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We were very happy with the way Jozsef managed our repair
He was punctual, very polite and kept us informed through the whole process
We are very happy and will definitely use again

Best plumbers

Very impressed with dan from Ana plumbing. Honest and very friendly. On time and text me before arrival. Very professional. Would recommend and would use again. Great effort from taking the phone call to the fi al product 10/10

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and efficient

Really impressed
I had Jozsef come out on a Friday afternoon and replaced multiple parts on my hot water system so I could have it working for the weekend!!
Great, friendly good old fashioned service!

wombat 377147

wombat 377147South Australia

Free no oblgation quotes - no call out fee my bum

Don't use this business.
This business clearly advertises on their website free obligation free quote - no call out fees....I was on the phone this morning trying to cancel this service when he arrived and was politely told his services were not required and the appointment had been cancelled. He proceeded to demand a $50 call out fee from my son who answered the door. My son thinking he was doing the right thing paid it....I find his conduct deceptive and against his advertised policy and promise. Do not use them.

Bogdan

BogdanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very friendly service, with quick response they make professional assessment what must be done.Next day 8 am plumber show up and after few hours job was done.Thank you I will use this guys with my kitchen renovation next year.

Tania

TaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Above and beyond-On Time, Professional

Lindon was friendly and knew his stuff. Water pressure, correct seating etc. Got a reminder email prior to arrival, on time and efficient. Removed shoes & Cleaned before he left! Thanks for your advice Lindon.

Mark B.

Mark B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had Daniel attend site for a blocked drain. He arrived when I was promised and his manners towards my dog was excellent. Job was done efficiently and have had no problems since he left

Happy with end result

ABA installed a hot water service and cleared our drains on a Thursday night. We had issues with both for a long time and they packed up together ( Murphy's law)
ABA plumber Daniel came out and had a great response to all my questions. He gave me options on repairs and replacements and did not come across forceful. End result was that we needed a new HWS and a jetter to clear our drains. Very happy with result and would recommend

friendly service

Super friendly team. I don't understand why other people have had bad experiance with this mob as I have used many plumbers for my businesses and they guys are by far trustworthy and fair. They are less than ken hall and metropolitan plumbing and have the same quick service.. Keep it up

All around good experience

Not my first time getting help from ABA and would happily ask them again. Reasonable rates and helpful cheerful advice from (on this occassion) Lindon plus a good timely repair.

Rates and Fees

Job completed but at an absolute rip off

craig W

craig W

Shop around for some one else

I needed a shower tap set serviced as a washer broke and it needed replacing urgently on a weekday for a tenant. Called this lot who agreed to attend within a few hours for which I was grateful. Also needed a isolation tap spindle replaced on the outside as it was frozen. Total cost. $335. Tap service alone $215.00 Which I agreed to at the time due to urgency. Looked up another plumbers account for a "Tap servicing" which was completed last year by Euro plumbing for $95.00 with the same job description.

Phelps StantonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overpriced ripoff

Would rate 0 stars if I could. I received an absolutely inflated rip of quote which I promptly threw in the trash and never dealt with them again.

Avoid this joke mob.

I would also like to note that my Google review was deleted somehow. It seems ABA Plumbing is very keen to remove bad reviews. Not something an exceptional business would have to do.

Phelps Stanton

Your quote was almost 3 times higher than the next comparable quote and that quote still wasn't the cheapest.

So yeeeeah that's why I was "extremely harsh"

Acacia R.

Acacia R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt call out but excessive pricing!

Called ABA due to blocked drains. Was very satisfied with how quickly a plumber was sent to my property and the worker was polite. However he took 5 minutes to look where my drains where and quoted me $450 starting price to unblock them. I declined and was charged $49 for the quote. I then phoned another company who gave me a free quote over the phone and fixed the issue the same day for $130.

Fantastic Service.

Right from the phone call back after sending online enquiry, I felt comfortable. Tessa was great to talk to, very professional. Plumber was able to visit earlier than booked time. Brand new solar hot water system, installed day after. Plumbers were here on time and cleaned up after. As a family of five we all enjoyed a nice hot shower late afternoon. Excellent service, well done Paul, Tessa and staff. Will definitely use ABA Plumbing again.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks a million for your review. Me and Tess really appreciate the feed back and i will pass the message onto the boys. Enjoy your weekend

Michael J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service, Very High Cost

As far as the service goes they were polite, friendly, on time and the work was good, BUT the charges were excessive. I got caught out on the day and agreed to the quote just to get the work done but I thought the fees were excessive. I was not wrong as when I did some checking afterward, I could have saved nearly $1000 if I had used other providers. I will not be using this company again

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Hi Michael thanks for your review are you able to send me an invoice number so I can look into this job
Regards

8452 and 8459A

Michael J.

By my calculations roughly $600 an hour for first job and 300 or 400 an hour for second?!

peterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt and friendly but a little pricey

The plumber was prompt and friendly, but half an hours work testing the hot water system then removing a non essential failed part was $170. I thought was a little pricey for the amount of work actually done. He was at my house a total of 1 hour, but the other half hour was chatting and compiling quotes for parts or new hot water systems he could provide.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for your feedback Peter. I'm happy we could give you a good service. Are you able to provide an invoice number so i can look deeper into this job?
Paul

ok, it was invoice number 8500

did you look deeper?

Debbie

DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Our hot water service blew up on Saturday morning whilst I was at work, called several plumbers and left messages but Paul from Aba plumbing was the only one that called back and within in a few minutes I had a quote and a guarantee that the replacement would be put in that afternoon! Very happy with the service and would highly recommend Aba plumbing!

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feedback Debbie. Really nice to get some positive feedback. Hope you enjoy your hot water :)
Paul C

Happy Customer

Telephoned this morning, was promised a call between 11am and 2pm, Plumbers (2) arrived at approx. 1pm. Very courteous and friendly. diagnosed our problem and fixed them efficiently. Thank You

10/10 for this lot

Dealing with Aba Plumbing has been a lot easier to deal with than every other plumber Ive had to deal with. IIve had a lot of plumbing issues over the past and havent been completely satisfied with the technicians that have been sent out. When first calling Aba Plumbing on the phone the service was amazing from the first call to my call back to the company expressing my satisfaction about the work that they done. The technician that was sent out knew Exactly what he was doing and I couldnt fault his work. Ive finally found my go to plumber

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the review Fred. I'm so happy that your happy and really appreciate the 5 stars. Your kind words will be passed onto our team
Regards