Mti

MtiSydney, NSW

Great products

I am really happy with the spinners I bought, they came right on time and were also well packaged. All three products looked exactly as they are described online. 1

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Mti, Our spinners are very popular and we are glad that you like them. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Dani

DaniQld

Good price and product

I bought two board games. Product arrived in good time and in excellent condition. Great pricing. Product could be of higher quality make but it will still certainly outlast my child. I’d buy from this company again.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Dani, I will pass on your comment regarding our games to the management. I hope you and your child will enjoy our games. Have a nice day!

Abacus Ed Supplies is brilliant.

Our school uses Abacus Ed Supplies often. Orders are filled fast and efficiently. They are always accurate and if we change our mind, they will swap things for us with no problem.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Gaylia, you are welcome and appreciate your business. We are happy that you are happy with our service. Thank you!

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Abacus Educational Suppliers compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

My daughter thinks this is great!

Very pleased with this product and will achieve exactly what I need it to do during these times of homeschooling and after. My daughter used it for extra exercises even after she had finished her maths for the day. Thank you :)

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for your kind words, Lauren. We are happy to know that our resources help kids with their home school especially during this time. We also want to make sure that we make learning fun for kids as well. Again, thank you!

Mrs G

Mrs GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flip Chart -CVC words

Excellent service from ordering to delivery! Product is well made, durable and an excellent visual, ‘hands on’ approach for young children developing letter and sound knowledge creating words. Highly recommend!

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Mrs G! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thank you for an awesome review. We strive our best to get our resources out as soon as possible.

Great.

Great price and great product. Not only the product I purchased but others items I’ve seen are at a great price and will purchase from Abacus Educational Suppliers again in the future.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Monique, thank you for noticing that our resources are of competitive pricing. We want to make sure that schools, teachers, family and friends gets the best value. Thank you for your review!

Lorna McLean

Lorna McLeanPerth, WA

Awesome choice and service

Easy to use website, friendly and attentive service, great choice and prices. Good range on display. Premises in good location close to freeway exit/ entrance and easy parking right outside.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

The team here at Abacus Educational Suppliers is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the friendly and reliable service that you have dealt with.

Definitely got what I was after. Pproduct

Product was ordered online and arrived just as was indicated. Great postage rate and very timely. It complemented a set of cards I purchased elsewhere and the price was the lowest in Oz .

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thanks for leaving a review! It's good to know that you appreciate our turn around time when it comes to getting your products on time. We do review our prices to make sure that we continue to be competitive.

Nazan O.

Nazan O.Illawarra, NSW

Extensive range!

I like using Abacus because they have a wide range with competitive prices. I have always had a smooth transaction without any issues when ordering with Abacus and always with delivery on time!

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We appreciate your kind words towards our services and our competitive prices. Looking forward hearing from you again!

Suzie - Mum

Suzie - MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Teaching Resources for Home Schooling

Tock the learning clock is engaging and is great start in introducing children at 3.5 years of age who have a curiosity in learning about time. It indirectly teaches students how to read numerals in digital and analogue time. It gets them to be patient and wait and listen to what the robot clock will say and what action to do.
Bead threading kit is fantastic and enables the child to use their finger tips as they would when holding a pencil. It promotes concentration, patience and stimulation in creating their own pattern or patterned necklace and creates curiosity in trying different types of patterns ( shapes or colours). The string is durable and easy to tie knots with and the beads are easy to thread on.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for that positive feedback. If you are interested, we have Maths Home Packs that is ideal for home schooling. This is the link: https://www.abacused.com.au/catalogsearch/result?q=homepack.

We use them everyday :)

The new and improved A4 whiteboards are now also magnetic! They are a versatile and essential classroom resource and we use them everyday.
The online ordering system is a great no fuss process.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We also love our new/ improved double sided magnetic whiteboards! We are glad that you really like the quality as it took us quite awhile to find the right, indestructible and kids-friendly magnetic whiteboard (with no sharp edges).

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Just what I needed

The two sets of blank playing cards arrived so quickly and were packaged well. I was able to start making my flashcards immediately knowing that they would last the constant usage that they would get.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Leanne, thank you for the great review on our blank playing cards.

Jessica

JessicaMid North Coast, NSW

Great Products

I am very happy with the two sets of stacking counters and magnetic letters that I ordered. They where packaged very well and shipped out within a couple of days. I cant wait to use the products. Thank you

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

You are very much welcome. We are glad that you are happy with our products. Thanks again!

Leisa

LeisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Range of Products for Educators

The items I ordered arrived in a reasonable amount of time and were well packaged. I was very happy with the delivery. I was also very happy with the items I received as they matched exactly the items shown. The online system of ordering was straight forward and easy to use although items could not be stored in the shopping basket for too long before they were removed if the ordering was not complete.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for taking your time on writing us a good feedback. I will let our IT Manager know re: shopping cart, to see if we can improve your next experience with us.

Val G

Val G

Fantastic products!

Received our items quickly and excellent condition. The Counting Cows and Alphabet Alligators have been a fantastic tool for my to learn numbers, letters and colours. Great for OT/Speech Therapy. Highly recommend!

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Val, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, we're happy to know that you like manipulative resources-those are our favourites too!!

Office & Stationery Shops

Pleasure to do business with

We received our order promptly with only one item that was not included due to being discontinued. The items were packed in a appropriate container and the invoice was attached for easy checking. We will gladly support this company.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you - we look forward for your next order.

Great products

Thank you for the wonderful service. I recently purchased a telescope online, it arrived in a very timely manner and is going to give my son hours of fun. Thank you. Will be using your company again.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

It's nice to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Abacus. We’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. You can subscribe to our e-newsletter to make sure that you don't miss out on any special offers, new products etc.

David

David

Efficiency Plus!

Ordered my item on a Thursday. Arrived in Sydney on the next Monday.
Who could possibly ask for more!
And this while the pandemic restrictions were still in place.
Top marks for such efficient service.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi David, I hope you are keeping safe during this pandemic. We are happy to know that you got our products earlier than expected. We try our best to despatch orders within 24 hours. Thank you for your review!

Test tubes

Website easy to use, prices reasonable and very speedy delivery. However, I ordered 25mm diameter test tubes and when they arrived they were 24mm diameter. Sounds a bit picky, but the problem is that they now don't sit correctly in the rack I built

AbacusAbacus Educational Suppliers

Quick delivery, great products!

Really fast delivery and the products are amazing! We love our Learning resources primary science kit and we have been doing all the science experiments that come in the pack! We’ll definitely be ordering again!

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for leaving us a good review. We look forward hearing from you as well!