Abacus Educational Suppliers

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Abacus Educational Suppliers

Corina
CorinaHunter Region, NSW

Great Provision

Love our new cash register. I wanted something to add to our shop area. This product has nestled in perfectly.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely feedback. This cash register is really popular and one of our best seller. Kids love to play "shop" and learn at the same time.

Good service and arrived very quickly

Items were well presented and very good quality. The only product that was an issue was the attribute block set. The bottom of the box is not solid so when the box is picked up you don't have a secure way to hold it without popping the shapes out of the box or have to find a way to put the lid on the bottom before moving it anywhere. Had to place it on a tray so children could carry it. No reason for the holes in the bottom as easy enough to pick up shapes from the top.
The insect and frog blocks were very well made.

Carm
Carm
Crystal He
Crystal HeDarwin, NT

Good service

Products arrived earlier than what I expected, so quite nice service. I probably expected better quality than what I have received, but should still be able to meet my needs -- Haven't used them though. 3.5 stars.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Hi Crystal thank you for leaving us your review.. We appreciate any feedback to improve on our product and services. I will let our purchasing officer know regarding this item. Thank you.

Works well

This is a great product. Already made use of it in small group maths activities. It arrived quickly to my home.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Hi Aileen, thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad that you are able to use it for small group activities and keep the kids entertain.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Abacus Educational Suppliers compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Fiona
Fiona

Product arrived promptly and is as described

A few packets of dice arrived promptly in good order. Haven't used them yet so can't comment on their quality.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Let us know if you still haven't receive your items. Thank you for your feedback.

Annabelle
AnnabelleVictoria

This will please a little girl!

I bought this as Christmas present for my little great-granddaughter who will be a prep school girl in 2022. I know she will love it as she has a very curious mind and loves to explore things. I think she will enjoy picking flowers and leaves to check them out close up.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Hope your great-granddaughter will love this gift! It's been really popular especially this holiday season :)
Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. Happy Holidays!

Barb
BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy shopping!

The whole process of ordering, buying and receiving my purchase was trouble free. My granddaughter will love her Christmas gift.

Peter T.
Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

I found dealing with Abacus very easy, timely and professional. My call was answered quickly, my queries all responded to and I would recommend this company for your supplies.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Hi Peter thank you so much for your positive feedback. We do find that it makes a big difference to answer our phones quickly as we know it's very important to save teachers time especially when it comes to outsourcing resources.

Ann
AnnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service as it was difficult with ndis funding

Working with you to send an invoice for ndis was very good because Some non ndis shops will not send invoices to be paid by ndis. As know I now you expect ndis funding I can past your information on to others.

Erika
ErikaPerth, WA

Always helpful

Always helpful. Great customer service. Continuously upgrading and/or improving what they stock. If something is not up to a high standard, they wont continue to stock it.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Thank you Erika! We always make sure to keep things in stock especially on our best selling items.

Granpeta
GranpetaCanberra

Fast despatch of a hard to get item.

Abacus had the robot toy I wanted where other sites were out of stock. I usually only buy from places with PayPal but decided to risk using my credit card and everything seemed secure. The item was obviously despatched quickly by Abacus because, considering Australia Post's Covid problems and their temporary stop on collecting parcels, my parcel arrived more quickly than I'd expected and I live in a different State. Abacus also had some other interesting products on their site, so I'll purchase from them again another time.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Thank you so much for your positive review. We've always tried our best to have stocks on hand to provide a fast turnaround time. Looking forward on hearing from you again.

goon boy
goon boyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good products andservice

I ordered a gift for a nephew, the ordering was easy, and when I had a question after my purchase, they were quick to get back to me.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

We're pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one. Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Penny
PennyMid North Coast, NSW

Great gift

My grandson absolutely loves his microscope! He’s only 3 years old but is definitely a budding scientist! The GeoSafari Jr. My First Microscope was a great buy.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Thank you for giving us 5 stars. We are happy to hear that your grandson is enjoying this product! It's good to know that kids as young as 3 years old have the imagination and interest of becoming a scientist.

Starrider
StarriderPerth, WA

Fast, efficient and friendly.

Sound, product knowledge and prepared to source required resources. Company representative visited our school to discuss products. Happy with the service.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Hi Starrider, Thank you so much for that kind feedback. We will let her know about it. Abacus always strive to give the best customer service to schools :)

Great Service and Delivery

Very speedy and accurate delivery. Great Company to deal with from a school perspective. We truly valued the great products at a reasonable price

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational SuppliersSend a private message

Hi Penny! thank you so much for taking time to write us a feedback. We are glad that our products are competitive and you are happy with our service.