Abacus Educational Suppliers

Great products for kids with special needs

Fast delivery especially from WA to NSW.
Lots of great educational products for kids and adults with special needs.
The website indicated that a product was in stock so I was disappointed when I received a call saying it was unavailable.
However, the staff member who rang me was friendly & assured me that the item would be in stock soon.
I'm awaiting the arrival of this item and would be happy to give 5 stars if it arrives by the given date.

Kerri

KerriPerth, WA

Fantastic Products, never been disappointed with my purchases.

When purchasing either on line or instore I have always had a pleasing experience. The staff are polite and helpful. Love visiting the store and browsing through all the amazing products available. Thank you Abacus.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review! It made our day! We are happy that you find our products really helpful and fantastic. Looking forward serving you again.

Excellent customer service

A great company to deal with . Items arrived promptly. Received communication personally in regards to an issue with my order.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Abacus Educational Suppliers is glad to hear that you are happy with our service. A lot of our valued customer prefer our service with a little bit of personal touch. It avoids delay and it makes us more efficient when it comes to customer service.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Abacus Educational Suppliers compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Very happy.

Rulers supplied were as per advertised stick to the whiteboard very well. Supplied in a timely manner. No complaints - thanks Abacus.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We are so happy that you are pleased with the product quality. The magnetic ruler is one of our best seller over the years and teacher's favourite! Thank you for taking the time to leave a testimonial :)

Great!

Perfect present for my son, he’s going to love it! He loves letters and numbers and is only 3 years old.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, those letters and numbers are really good for presents :)

BeeDee K.

BeeDee K.Mid North Coast, NSW

good quality, reasonable costs and quick delivery

having had the run around from another supplier I was more than happy with the prompt ordering process and delivery of my products

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for that kind review. We aim to get our orders out of the warehouse within 1-2 days to make sure that our customers get their resources on time.

Mti

MtiSydney, NSW

Great products

I am really happy with the spinners I bought, they came right on time and were also well packaged. All three products looked exactly as they are described online. 1

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Mti, Our spinners are very popular and we are glad that you like them. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Dani

DaniQld

Good price and product

I bought two board games. Product arrived in good time and in excellent condition. Great pricing. Product could be of higher quality make but it will still certainly outlast my child. I’d buy from this company again.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Dani, I will pass on your comment regarding our games to the management. I hope you and your child will enjoy our games. Have a nice day!

Abacus Ed Supplies is brilliant.

Our school uses Abacus Ed Supplies often. Orders are filled fast and efficiently. They are always accurate and if we change our mind, they will swap things for us with no problem.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Gaylia, you are welcome and appreciate your business. We are happy that you are happy with our service. Thank you!

Office & Stationery Shops

My daughter thinks this is great!

Very pleased with this product and will achieve exactly what I need it to do during these times of homeschooling and after. My daughter used it for extra exercises even after she had finished her maths for the day. Thank you :)

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for your kind words, Lauren. We are happy to know that our resources help kids with their home school especially during this time. We also want to make sure that we make learning fun for kids as well. Again, thank you!

Mrs G

Mrs GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flip Chart -CVC words

Excellent service from ordering to delivery! Product is well made, durable and an excellent visual, ‘hands on’ approach for young children developing letter and sound knowledge creating words. Highly recommend!

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Mrs G! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thank you for an awesome review. We strive our best to get our resources out as soon as possible.

Great.

Great price and great product. Not only the product I purchased but others items I’ve seen are at a great price and will purchase from Abacus Educational Suppliers again in the future.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Monique, thank you for noticing that our resources are of competitive pricing. We want to make sure that schools, teachers, family and friends gets the best value. Thank you for your review!

Lorna McLean

Lorna McLeanPerth, WA

Awesome choice and service

Easy to use website, friendly and attentive service, great choice and prices. Good range on display. Premises in good location close to freeway exit/ entrance and easy parking right outside.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

The team here at Abacus Educational Suppliers is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the friendly and reliable service that you have dealt with.

Definitely got what I was after. Pproduct

Product was ordered online and arrived just as was indicated. Great postage rate and very timely. It complemented a set of cards I purchased elsewhere and the price was the lowest in Oz .

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thanks for leaving a review! It's good to know that you appreciate our turn around time when it comes to getting your products on time. We do review our prices to make sure that we continue to be competitive.

Nazan O.

Nazan O.Illawarra, NSW

Extensive range!

I like using Abacus because they have a wide range with competitive prices. I have always had a smooth transaction without any issues when ordering with Abacus and always with delivery on time!

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We appreciate your kind words towards our services and our competitive prices. Looking forward hearing from you again!

Suzie - Mum

Suzie - MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Teaching Resources for Home Schooling

Tock the learning clock is engaging and is great start in introducing children at 3.5 years of age who have a curiosity in learning about time. It indirectly teaches students how to read numerals in digital and analogue time. It gets them to be patient and wait and listen to what the robot clock will say and what action to do.
Bead threading kit is fantastic and enables the child to use their finger tips as they would when holding a pencil. It promotes concentration, patience and stimulation in creating their own pattern or patterned necklace and creates curiosity in trying different types of patterns ( shapes or colours). The string is durable and easy to tie knots with and the beads are easy to thread on.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for that positive feedback. If you are interested, we have Maths Home Packs that is ideal for home schooling. This is the link: https://www.abacused.com.au/catalogsearch/result?q=homepack.

We use them everyday :)

The new and improved A4 whiteboards are now also magnetic! They are a versatile and essential classroom resource and we use them everyday.
The online ordering system is a great no fuss process.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We also love our new/ improved double sided magnetic whiteboards! We are glad that you really like the quality as it took us quite awhile to find the right, indestructible and kids-friendly magnetic whiteboard (with no sharp edges).

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

Just what I needed

The two sets of blank playing cards arrived so quickly and were packaged well. I was able to start making my flashcards immediately knowing that they would last the constant usage that they would get.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Leanne, thank you for the great review on our blank playing cards.

Jessica

JessicaMid North Coast, NSW

Great Products

I am very happy with the two sets of stacking counters and magnetic letters that I ordered. They where packaged very well and shipped out within a couple of days. I cant wait to use the products. Thank you

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

You are very much welcome. We are glad that you are happy with our products. Thanks again!

Leisa

LeisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Range of Products for Educators

The items I ordered arrived in a reasonable amount of time and were well packaged. I was very happy with the delivery. I was also very happy with the items I received as they matched exactly the items shown. The online system of ordering was straight forward and easy to use although items could not be stored in the shopping basket for too long before they were removed if the ordering was not complete.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for taking your time on writing us a good feedback. I will let our IT Manager know re: shopping cart, to see if we can improve your next experience with us.