Abacus Educational Suppliers

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Abacus Educational Suppliers

Great Service and Delivery

Very speedy and accurate delivery. Great Company to deal with from a school perspective. We truly valued the great products at a reasonable price

Bev
Bev

STEM for preschoolers First microscope

My grandkids ages 2 and 5 absolutely love looking at things through this microscope no issues with focusing. A good lesson for us all. Things are not only what we see with ours eyes.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Bev! I totally agree with you... Kids love to explore and to know more about their surroundings. Thank you so much for dropping a really nice feedback.

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product range. So happy with my purchases, they will be perfect for my classroom!

Ordering was easy, they website is very user friendly. Postage was quick and I am impressed with the quality of the products. Will definitely order from ABACUS again.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this positive review. We continue to ship from our warehouse to make sure the turnaround time is quick for our customers. Again, thank you Diane!

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Abacus Educational Suppliers compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Joanne D.
Joanne D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Easy to use website and checkout process. Goods arrived promptly as described in excellent condition Would definitely recommend the website ti\oday

Hi Joanne
We really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us,

Whiteboards delivery

Very quick to get them to us and they are very good resources. The students love the mini whiteboards and really like the A3 ones.

Quick Service

Thanks for delivering our kitchen kit from Ozharvest. Your ordering system was easy to use and the delivery was very quick.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Kathleen, you are welcome and thank you for taking your time to drop us a nice feedback. I will pass this to our team!

Excellent service, easy ordering system with great turnaround from order to delivery. In transit 2 items were damaged/broken and Abacus quickly organised to replace these with no issue. Thank you so much for providing such efficient service with great products.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Meryl, Good morning! We really appreciate your review and I passed it onto Ida who helped you with the damaged goods. We are happy that you notice our efficiency when it comes to customer service. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Smitha
SmithaSydney, NSW

very good

The products supplied were exceptionally good quality. Delivery was very prompt and on time. Would definitely use Abacus in future if I need to.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thanks so much Smitha for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience and happy with the quality of our resources. Feel free to browse on our website for more educational resources.

Frank
Frank

Great products for kids with special needs

Fast delivery especially from WA to NSW.
Lots of great educational products for kids and adults with special needs.
The website indicated that a product was in stock so I was disappointed when I received a call saying it was unavailable.
However, the staff member who rang me was friendly & assured me that the item would be in stock soon.
I'm awaiting the arrival of this item and would be happy to give 5 stars if it arrives by the given date.

Kerri
KerriPerth, WA

Fantastic Products, never been disappointed with my purchases.

When purchasing either on line or instore I have always had a pleasing experience. The staff are polite and helpful. Love visiting the store and browsing through all the amazing products available. Thank you Abacus.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review! It made our day! We are happy that you find our products really helpful and fantastic. Looking forward serving you again.

Excellent customer service

A great company to deal with . Items arrived promptly. Received communication personally in regards to an issue with my order.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Abacus Educational Suppliers is glad to hear that you are happy with our service. A lot of our valued customer prefer our service with a little bit of personal touch. It avoids delay and it makes us more efficient when it comes to customer service.

Very happy.

Rulers supplied were as per advertised stick to the whiteboard very well. Supplied in a timely manner. No complaints - thanks Abacus.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We are so happy that you are pleased with the product quality. The magnetic ruler is one of our best seller over the years and teacher's favourite! Thank you for taking the time to leave a testimonial :)

Great!

Perfect present for my son, he’s going to love it! He loves letters and numbers and is only 3 years old.

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, those letters and numbers are really good for presents :)

BeeDee K.
BeeDee K.Mid North Coast, NSW

good quality, reasonable costs and quick delivery

having had the run around from another supplier I was more than happy with the prompt ordering process and delivery of my products

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Thank you for that kind review. We aim to get our orders out of the warehouse within 1-2 days to make sure that our customers get their resources on time.

Mti
MtiSydney, NSW

Great products

I am really happy with the spinners I bought, they came right on time and were also well packaged. All three products looked exactly as they are described online. 1

Abacus EducationAbacus Educational Suppliers

Hi Mti, Our spinners are very popular and we are glad that you like them. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Read more reviews - page 2