The Shutters Department

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (184)

Tuz

TuzLennox Head

Impeccable service

This is the second time I've purchased from Shutters Dept. I honestly cannot fault one little bit of the whole process. They have the best customer service I've ever experienced anywhere, their website is easy to use and order from, I receive regular updates from them as to where my order is at and they supply a great quality product for reasonable price.

Veronika W.

Veronika W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very smooth and easy process

I keep recommending Shutters Dept to everyone. I was initially very sceptical about ordering such expensive items online but I got convinced after reading customers reviews. They were absolutely correct! The process was very smooth thanks to highly attentive customer representatives. I received multiple phone calls to guide me through each step. I was kept updated about the order. The shutters were easy to install and they are really good quality. Cannot be happier with this purchase. I also saved a lot of money by choosing this option.

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful plantation shutters

Thus is my second time ordering plantation shutters. They are so beautiful and easy to install. My hubby had them put together and installed very quickly.
Love the contact keeping me informed.

Mike C

Mike CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Their website is very easy to navigate and communication is excellent throughout the entire process.
I was always keep up to date with the progress of my shutters.
Shutter quality is amazing and extremely easy to install.
Highly recommend.

Totally in love!

Love the way blinds look in our bathroom.
Sales process was very easy and I was kept up to date with where my order and then deliver was.
We did z frame and my husband had them in talked in less then 10 minutes.

Annette W

Annette WSydney, NSW

11 out of 10!

The service and follow-up is amazing. My shutters are just gorgeous. We are very happy with them. They are so easy to install and we keep going back for more!

NORM

NORMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

The Shutters Department product is excellent I purchased one only for my en-suite just to try and found these Plantation window shutters To be excellent And the service from first ordering to receiving my shutters was exceptional And the DIY installation was so simple with that I have ordered another two Plantation window shutters .Would recommend SHUTTERS DEPT .to anyone

Beck and Iain Chalmers

Beck and Iain ChalmersIllawarra, NSW

Great service! Great Product! Couldn't be happier.

Easy to use, great phone support and a team that delivers what they say they will do. Product is true value for the price. No-one else would service our area so we are extra super happy with the results!

Mikaela F.

Mikaela F.The Mallee, VIC

Love my shutters

LOVE my shutters so much and how easy they were to install. Communication was amazing also ! Love the quality of the shutters can’t wait to order more in the future

Find out how The Shutters Department compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great service, great process and great product

The online process to measure and order the shutters and the follow up confirmation phone call to ensure correct measures was great.

We were also kept up to date throughout the order

The quality of the final product was great and they were really easy to install. We also got great support from the customer centre and follow up.

Easy & beautiful

My husband & are thrilled with our shutters , they fit perfectly & were easy to measure & install
They look beautiful both from inside & out & the wait time was pretty good
We’d happily recommend The Shutters Dept to anyone

Christa

ChristaSouthern and Hills, SA

Beautiful beautiful shutters

From the first ordering experience- right through "Covid" delays the communications have been outstanding!
My shutters arrived - have been installed by my son in law. They made my house look so modern And uncluttered!

Perfect fit and quality

Great support every step of the way and ability to ask questions and get helpful value adding answers. Tricky windows with glass louvres and awkward setbacks. Staff at the Shutters Dept were technically spot on so everything fits perfectly. Price and quality amazing. Beautifully packaged so no transport damage. Hiccup with delivery (freight transport) was quickly and efficiently followed up and fixed. Passed my free sample box to my window cleaner who will be buying for his home soon.

What a difference!

Great service, regular updates on delivery status, easy to follow installation instructions with all fixings included, and very happy with the finished product. The boss at home now wants them on every window ..

helzymac

helzymacPerth, WA

Excellent customer service an product

Josh Mc

Josh McSouthwest, VIC

Perfect fit. And so easy to order!

The blinds were extremely easy to put together and mount, not to mention the great communication throughout the whole process! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase shutters or blinds!

John C

John CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The shutters are beautiful and so easy to install!

The shutters are amazing! Easy to install and customer service and follow up is thorough and professional. I would happily recommend them to others and have actually ordered another three.

Tanja

TanjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works well. Great support and fit perfectly. Looks great.

Had lots of support and information to ensure the measurements and type were correct for my window. So easy to install and fit perfectly and looks a million bucks!! Thanks. Will get another one soon.

Laura

LauraIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Market leaders!!!!

From the moment we opened the website until we finished the install it has been a very satisfying experience. The whole measure up and ordering process is so easy and all followed up with a phone call and a sample pack. During the manufacturing phase, we were kept updated and provided with accurate delivery dates. It didn't stop there, The shutters are of very high quality and even the packaging is worth a mention, shutters arrived in perfect condition. Installation was a breeze with many helpful tips, photos, and videos. I have no difficulty in recommending The ShuttersDepartment and have already told family and friends about our purchase experience. Thanks again to a well-coordinated team, we will be back!

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Duukie Stain
Duukie Stain

Do they make z frames made of basswood instead of a composite z frame. And also do they make an arched shutter

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives