The Shutters Department

The Shutters Department

Fantastic easy experience from order to install!

Customer service was fantastic and easy to deal with from the first instance right up to the day after delivery where I scratched the shutter, requested some touch up paint which was sent via express post & received a few days later! Great product and very inexpensive! Wish I'd found these guys earlier before I spent way too much on my house full of shutters!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Irene for your wonderful review, we're so happy that you're happy with our service and product!

I Just Love My New Shutters

I installed my new Shutters into my kids bathroom and they have come up a “Million Bucks” Now, I’m taking measurements to do the rest of the house and I just can’t wait!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Awesome work William! We're really happy that you installed your shutters with no problems and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon with your new orders ;)

Highly recommend

I was a little apprehensive about ordering online as our previous shutters had been measured and installed by another company. The website was easy to navigate. A rep called not long after our order was submitted to make sure we were happy. Communication re shipping and delivery was great. We were told the shutters would be delivered in approx 4 days but arrived the next day. They were easy to install. My husband was able to put them up on his own. And they look fantastic. Just as good as the ones installed by another company and were thousands $$$ cheaper!! Would definitely order again and my parents are looking at ordering through The Shutters Dept as well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Emma for the wonderful review and referrals!

Quality Product Easy to Install

Easy to order online.Follow up call made by staff prior to order going through.Very helpful staff advising what would suit the Windows.
Minor delivery problem sorted by an email and phone call dealt with promptly.
Love the look of shutters can't wait to finish installing them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the lovely review! It's awesome to hear that you found the staff really helpful!

Great service, great product

The measuring & ordering process was v simple to follow. Staff at the shutters dpt very helpful and quick to respond to questions. End product v easy to install. Good quality product, would recommend and order from the Shutters Department again without hesitation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for your recommendation Customer! We love the fact that you found everything so simple :)

Beautiful product

Very happy with the quality of the plantation shutters. I installed them all myself, and it was really easy. The machining was excellent, with everything you need, included.
I actually ordered another house lot & cant wait till they come. The whole process was painless & they arrived in a matter of weeks

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Marc for the stunning review and support! We're so happy to be able to help you with another house load of shutters :)

i would definitely recommend this company, service and product fantastic!

From my first enquiry to receiving my shutters I have been extremely happy. Great service and product. I was kept well informed of when they were being delivered and helped with the installation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Julie for your kind review! We're so glad you're happy with your shutters :)

Simple to install. Excellent quality. Very easy ordering process. Cannot wait to order them for our other windows.

Loved the ease of the online store. Staff were great and knew their stuff. Installing the shutters was simple, quick and easy. Regular emails kept me informed on where my shutters were in the manufacturing and shipping process. I can not recommend shutters dept enough. Thanks guys!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Sam for your terrific review. We're so glad you enjoyed the ShuttersDept experience!

Amazing product!

The whole experience was great from start to end. Once we had measured all the windows and filled out the forms online, we rang and spoke to a consultant just to confirm that we have done the measurements right. They were so helpful.
Once we received delivery of our order, which was actually quite quick, my husband and father in law installed them in no time. Very happy with the shutters and would definitely recommend them to others!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Sherie for the 5 star review! We're so glad that you had such an easy process :)

They look awesome!

The website was excellent and the service was so helpful. The sample pack was was most appreciated as it helped us to decide on the perfect colour. The installation video was easy to follow. I am amazed with the quality of the product. Great price!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for your succinct review Satisfied Customer :) What a great name!

Love these shutters and the price

Such an easy process. Why would you spend so much more when you can do this yourself and so easily install them. Great communication via email after initial phone call for confirmation of order. Delivered before estimated date. Packaged with care. Look great and fit like a glove. No doubt I will be back. Thank you.

We're so happy that you had such an easy process Netski! That's exactly what we try to provide and we look forward to serving you again when you're ready!

Great service and product

The Website was easy to use and very informative. Great service during the process of ordering and also regular updates on the progress of the order. Shutters look fantastic and were easy to install.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Awesome to hear KLC, we're glad that it was easy from the researching, ordering and installing! Thanks for the review :)

Excellent products & service

The process of measuring & ordering the shutters was made easy through their website and follow up communication. I was contacted regularly with updates throughout the process. The shutters arrived ahead of schedule and are very good quality.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Great to hear you had a seamless experience Higgins! Thanks so much for your review!

Love the Shutters!

Excellent service from start to finish. Great communication while waiting for showers to arrive. They were packaged very well and fit like a glove. Easy to install and look amazing! Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Lisa for the review! We're glad everything went so smoothly and your shutters look amazing!

Excellent service.

Easy to use website. No problems to install. Everything fitted perfectly. Keep up the great work. Would recommend to everyone. Easy to install. Excellent video guidance. Pricing was the best of anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Ken for the wonderful review! We're so glad you had an easy time installing and would recommend us!

Great service and product.

The store was easy to navugate and use. Tge staff are easy to deal with and very helpful. Shutters are easy to install and the quality of the finish is excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks dbaumgar2 for your review!

Great Customer service. Great Quality. Highly Recommended

Website easy to understand and navigate. Call to check your order to make sure everything is correct and can adjust the order if necessary. Will be purchasing again in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for your review Philip! We look forward to helping you again with your next order of shutters when you're ready :)

Excellent Value for Money

My experience of using Shutters Dept was excellent. I loved the fact that they call you and check on the order and measurements. The quality is amazing value it fitted perfectly and I will use them again. Thanks for a great online experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks David for the terrific review! We're glad you had such a great experience all the way through :)

Better than brilliant

If I could give this company 1000 stars, I would. The website is clear and easy to use, and they were the only company that allowed you to align the framework of your window with the support bars/solid parts of the shutter. For me this was a big deal because we were doing quite a big window and I didn't want the shutter to look like an afterthought from the front of the house.
No question was too much for Daniella, who always replied promptly and was eternally helpful and patient with my freaking out about getting the measurements wrong. I need not have worried because if you follow the excellent instructions on the website it really is hard to stuff up.
The blinds themselves were packaged brilliantly, easy to install (under an hour and like I said it was a big window) and are AMAZING quality. We were kept informed every step of the production/shipping process and the final product was worth the wait.
THANK YOU Shutters Dept - I am SO IN LOVE with my new shutters! Would recommend you to anyone (and will)!!!!

Thank You Kerri for this amazing review!

Excellent product and process

We’ve had a really great experience buying our shutters for The Shutters Dept. the website is easy to navigate and the instant quote function was helpful in decision making. The how to videos are simple and easy to follow. The communication from the company was outstanding so we always knew where we were in the process. I installed the shutters myself and had not real difficulty in putting them up.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Jeanette for the great review! We're so glad that you found the whole process simple and easy to follow :)