The Shutters Department

The Shutters Department

Easy to order and look amazing

I was slightly skeptical before ordering because the price was so low, but the product I received was great quality, looks amazing and was super easy to install.
The ordering process was simple and straightforward and the communication from the staff was quick and clear. Will definitely be using again.

Happy and impressed!

The staff were incredibly helpful through the entire process. I was a bit worried about making an online order (and doing DIY) for something like this but everything from the quoting process through installation was fully supported by the staff and I felt confident the whole time. The price was very good for custom shutters too! A+

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shutters have improved the look of the room and work well blocking the light.

Wish all companies were this easy to deal with.
The online website was easy to navigate, understand and use.
Tutorials are available if your not sure about something. The staff are quick to answer questions. The price looks to be really competitive.
Now I've got my shutters in and I'm happy.
Thanks.

Once again perfect

Once again the shutters fit perfectly. They look amazing an transformed the rest of the house. Excellent customer service. Very happy once again and I'll definitely buy more when the extension of the house is done.
Thanks again.

Shutters DIY so simple

From the start the process of purchasing shutters was so simple
Initial quote on line with instant price was great
Order process on line with follow up call from shutter department team to double check that i had not missed anything and reconfirm all measurements
After reviewing on line training on shutter departments web site I fitted all the shutters that are as good as others i have had fitted from other companies
I would recommend the shutter department to any one thinking about shutters if you are a bit nervous about the quality orded 1 shutter for your smallest window and see for yourself

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great customers service and top product at exceptional prices! Cannot fault!

Exceptional customer service and communication. Outstanding product and prices.
A big thank you to The Shutters Department for making our house look splendid! I Would highly recommend this company.. I can not fault the process from start to finish!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

great products, great customer service

Great products, sent very quickly, easy to install, installation guide was easy to use.
Customer service was outstanding, very helpful and responsive.

Straight to the point! Thanks Hayley for taking the time to give us a review

Great fit and easy assembly

Shutters were delivered and everything fit together well. Easy assembly and installation into the window sill. One panel didn't quite hold into position with the magnet so we loosened off the metal tab slightly which fixed it

Thanks Shane for honest review and I'm glad you were able to make the shutters close correctly in the end :)

Great product. Excellent service!

Easy to use website - instructions for measuring were simple to follow and self explanatory. Contact with the company post-ordering was professional and friendly and if it weren't for their expertise and phone call after I ordered, our order would have been wrong! The wait for the shutters to arrive was long but well worth the wait and we were updated throughout the entire process on where they were up to on our order. Once arrived, the shutters were perfect and really easy to install. Will definitely be recommending to everyone as we were impressed by the whole process and product!

Awesome Jess, really glad you had a great experience with us! Thanks for the review :)

Wholeheartly reccomend.

Great product, proffesional team genuine willing and able to support and assist.
Give them a go you will be delighted.

Thanks for the review Lou! We really pride ourselves on our service and products and we're glad that you were delighted

Very Happy

Very Happy with the service from The shutters Dept, easy to order and arrived within the time frame, very happy with the quality of the shutters

Cheers Meg! We're really glad that you're happy with your shutters :)

Great product and fantastic service!

Shutters Depart was easy to use and ensured that all measurements were triple checked on the quoting process. Once the order was place I had received a call to confirm the quote and a few other details of the shutters. We had a bit of issue getting the items delivered to our home as I had notified them about the low clearance entering our street. Initially, there was a miscommunication and lead me to believe that I had to deal with the transport company directly. However once I enquired again with the Shutter Dept on where my shutters were, they dealt directly with the transport contractor and resolve the issue to have our shutters delivered ASAP. I was updated daily, even though there may not had been any progress that day but just a simple email to say they were still working on it, gave me confident that Shutter Dept was doing everything they could to have them delivered within the week.
Once they were delivered, there were a few teething problems installing them, but quickly mastered by the 3rd one. Shutters dept was very helpful with the installation as well and even sent out a touch up paint pot. One thing that would be beneficial, was a few more handy tips when installing the shutters as we found the installation guide did not provide enough FAQ when the shutter was not responding as instructed.
Overall, very happy with our purchase and the easy of installation! We had all our family over for Christmas and everyone loves the shutters!

Thanks Rhonda for the helpful feedback, we're glad that it worked out in the end and we're always striving to improve our service and visibility especially when it comes to delivery. The most important thing was that the you and the family love the shutters!

Great support and service. Beautiful product

The phone assistance was great, a very patient and helpful staff member. Excellent communication until the shutters arrived and a beautiful product. Easy to install.

Thanks Marty! We're glad you appreciate our customer service and it was easy to install

So easy and amazing quality

Such an easy process. From measuring to installing, really was so quick and easy. Amazing customer service and absolutely would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Harro for the great review :) Great to hear you found it easy all the way through!

Stunning transformation, beautiful product

comprehensive and helpful website, shutters arrived on time and well packaged, beautiful finish and easy to assemble, The Shutters Department were readily available for advice and assistance

Cheers Rudy! Thanks for taking the time to give us this awesome review.

Great service and communication

Easy to order, install and great service from presales to after sale. A shutter panel arrived broken but was replaced without hassle.

Thanks for your honest feedback Brendon! Unfortunately, while rare, damage does sometimes occur during delivery. We take our responsibility to get the product to you safely very seriously - thanks for your patience while we arranged a replacement, very pleased you're happy with the end result!

Great product

. They were a breeze to install.
. They look very good.
. Excellent order follow up contact.
. Reliable delivery service.
. Nothing to complain about.
. Would recommend the to friends.

Straight to the point Peter! Thanks for the great review

Amazing service combined with awesome product

So... I purchased 7 sets of shutters for our house. After working through all the measurements, we wanted to tailor the design to meet some very specific design elements with our windows. In particular we needed the shutters to be like barn doors. So after many questions Dani at the Shutters Dept had us feeling very comfortable and happy. Two months later our shutters arrived. Excited we commenced installing them only to realise there was a problem with some of them, the barn door design hadn't been incorporated... However, rather than this being an ordeal, one call to Danni and she had replacement shutters ordered no questions asked. They arrived promptly and all our issues were solved. Since then we have now ordered all our blinds and shutters for three houses (including my mothers) through this company. I can only say they have been amazing, the product is of extremely high quality, super easy to install and makes the house look sensational. I would recommend them any day :)

There's nothing more important to us than making sure our product fits correctly & looks fantastic in your home. Thanks for sharing your experience James!

The Shutters Department. 10 out of 10

Excellent product. Shutters arrived in 7 weeks in perfect condition. Installed them myself in a couple of hours. They fit perfectly.

Thanks John, was a pleasure helping with this project.

amazing shutters!

We found the whole process so user-friendly and the team made sure every detail was covered so that our shutters were perfect. Would highly recommend. Not to mention incredibly affordable and great quality!

Thanks for the review Carly!