4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (323)

Mark M.

Mark M.Sydney, NSW

Great service and reliable

I found the whole experience excellent.
From the very smart web site including all of the tips where you need them.
When I placed the order I received a call as promised and they made excellent recommendations that I accepted.
I was kept informed as to the progress all the way through and they arrived early in boxes labelled with the room names.
They were simple to install and they look great.
Really well done.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Bret B.

Bret B.South West, WA

Great service if you don’t mind the lead time

Excellent experience, easy to assemble for me, however not sure how a person without construction experience would go as there were no enclosed instructions (these could have been online...)

Amazing service, great price, brilliant product

The Individual service to make sure all the measurements were correct and ongoing service was amazing. They kept us constantly informed of progress and the product is great.

Perfect fit

Installed myself and found it very easy. One window came fully assembled and the other just needed the frame screwing together.

Tammy

TammyGold Coast

Third times a charm

After receiving and installing my third order from the Shutter Dept believe me when I say they are 100% easy to work with and even easier to install! Don’t think about it just do it!!

Steph B.

Steph B.

Love my new shutters and have already recommended them on a Facebook group.

Easy to measure
Instructions for installation were easy to follow
Only downfall was the wait for delivery but due to overseas manufacturing this is understandable

Greg

GregHunter Region, NSW

Quality product and great price

Another great experience. Great price, quality materials and easy to install. The entire process from measuring to ordering and installing is trouble free due to good communication and resources online. Highly recommended.

gbassani

gbassaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product and service

I have just purchased and installed my second batch of shutters through the shutter department. Just like the first order, we were kept informed of progress along the way and advised of any unforeseen delays. The products themselves are exceptionally well made and packaged as well as being relatively easy to put in place. I had very few issues with either batch of shutters when I installed them and I have now put shutters on 10 of my windows.
I still have some windows to go and will definitely come back to the Shutter department to purchase their products.

Annette

AnnetteHunter Region, NSW

Grear product So easy to install

Website very easy to use.
Process of measuring and ordering very professional, folliwed up with telephone check that our measurements were correct.
We installed tge blind ourselves and have no carpentry skills. Following the video made it realy easy.

Find out how The Shutters Department compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

As described & looks amazing!

Excellent communication from the beginning & was kept informed if the progress of the plantation shutters. Easy to install, look amazing! Really happy with the quality and price compared to other companies.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sarah S

Sarah SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - easy to order

Great service and communication. Easy to use website. We received and installed easily, exactly what we ordered. Only negative was the transport company’s tracking.

Jarrod

JarrodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product and Great Ordering Process

Great shutters. I've ordered multiple now and very happy with the quality as well as my interactions with the very helpful team.

Michael add Carole

Michael add CaroleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good excellent product give them a go

All good from follow up with order to delivery I installed the shutters myself and all my friends and tradies have been most impressed

Fantastic product and so easy to install!

Love these shutters! From beginning to end the Shutter Department crew were so helpful and kept me apprised of progress all the way!

Jeff

JeffLaunceston, TAS

Perfect

All went well from the order which I place online I was told some one would call me in a couple of days to confirm the order all went well from start to finish

Find out how The Shutters Department compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great shutters and customer service

Easy company to work with when measuring and ordering, checked in with me to make sure they were what I wanted and good quality shutters! Will use again!

Donna Nusser

Donna NusserMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever.

Very professional, we had support(actual conversations)the whole way through, from measuring to ordering. The website was easy to use. We had no problems with post purchase. We installed ourselves with no issues, really easy to install(watched the installation clip). Will use The Shutters Dept again.

Menjo

Menjo

outstanding customer service

from the start they are professional, the website is easy to use and very informative. Then they call you, yes they talk to you, to confirm your dimensions are correct well before manufacturing starts. Then you are kept informed on the status of your order until you received your shutters. Actually they sent me a message saying they couldn't see if the shutters were delivered and that they would get back to me, I received the shutters the day before. I have fitted the first order, all good and looks great. If you are looking for me to say something negative, sorry, I have nothing negative to say. I am in sales, and I have learnt a lesson or two.

Great quality, great service, easy to install.

Great quality, look fantastic and great service, gave a call to make sure everything was fine. And was easy to install.

JEM

JEMSydney Surrounds, NSW

They’re a great product. Very happy with them

My husband installed the shutters and found them very easy after reading the instructions. We found the company very good to deal with,and there products excellent. Would recommend them to all.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Jem, thank you so much for you lovely review :) We are so glad that your husband found the Shutters easy to install and that you love your end result!

Dado

Dadoasked

what size Blades are available?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Dado, Our blade size is 89mm :) most of the information about our Shutters is one our website, otherwise feel free to give us a call or email and we can assist quicker!

Stephen G.asked

Had our shutters delivered but 3 door are damaged - how do I go about sorting this out with you - please advise

joannepedwards
joannepedwards

Hi Stephen, take photos of the damage (I would think it's what they call the D mould that is broken) same thing on 2 of our 8 shutters. Send them an email (info@shutterdept.com.au with the photos and explanation and they'll ring you to confirm. They sent us new parts.
They where fantastic about the claim. Can't fault their level of service.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Stephen, really sorry to hear about the damage to your panel! Joanne, thanks for stepping in, you nailed it :) Please send us some photos of the damage to info@shuttersdept.com.au. We'll give you a call first thing Monday to resolve any issues. Have a great weekend, look forward to speaking Monday.

Stephen G.

Thank you I look forward to your call.

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives