The Shutters Department

Couldn't be happier, thank you!

Your shutters have completely changed our room for the better. Not only that - the process was flawless and quality of the service and product was amazing. The constant correspondence was reassuring, knowing we had used our own measurements. Then to take the time to call us and go through all of the details and offer recommendations, was really beyond what I had expected. Because of all of this, we have shutters that are amazing and fitted perfectly and easily. Thank you!

Tuz

TuzLennox Head

Best customer service I've ever encountered!

Website easy to navigate and ordering was a breeze. Personalised contact and service from the beginning. One of the panels was damaged in transit and when I contacted the company about it they dealt with it straight away and organised for another panel to be made an d shipped straight away. The shutters themselves are great and installation is so incredibly easy. I really can't recommend these shutters and the company enough and am just so blown away with the customer service I was given. I will never buy my shutters any other way. Thankyou and well done The Shutters Dept - you deserve all of the business you can get.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
John N.

John N.Northeast, VIC

Had a very good experience from start to finish.

Easy to install for any diy person. Just measure accurately before ordering.
A great way to save yourself a lot of money. A good company to deal with and a good quality product.

Wayne J

Wayne J

Much better than expected

We received constant correspondence throughout the ordering, manufacture and delivery stages. The shutters are perfect and of high quality. We did ours as a test for our son, whom I am sure will now place an order as well. They are a fraction of the cost compared to purchasing at a local retailer.

Kayt

KaytSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality, better than expected.

Easy online quote tool. Website was pretty good to navigate through the order process. Mostly impressed with the customer service as I was phoned or emailed every step of the way.

times1

times1

Very happy!

Service and assistance was excellent. Delivered before the promised date. Product excellent quality, well packed and easy to install. Tricky French doors I had turned out perfect. Very happy and will be using again

Emad A.

Emad A.Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied

High quality and beautiful product. Very satisfied with the result. Also support team is very friendly and helpful. They absolutely do whatever they can to address the issue. 100% recommend them.

LissaH

LissaHSydney, NSW

Impeccable customer service!

Gil went above and beyond to help me out after a bit of a hiccup. These are the 2nd lot of shutters I have ordered and wont be the last!

Very satisfied!

Being an elderly woman I had support from the beginning. Measurements and window profile were checked over the phone and suggestions were given and taken, I am very happy with the finished product and would definately recomend the Shutters you Dept for their ongoing support and an excellent product for price!

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Excellent Service, great product, so Happy with our shutters!

Whole process was seamless. Clear, simple instructions to help you measure up. Easy to navigate website. Kept very well informed along the way. Shutters arrived very well packaged & protected. Easy to install with clear instructions. Great quality!! Very pleased, would highly recommend!

Kirst

KirstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic and so Easy

I found the whole process really easy. The online videos really helped us make accurate measurements and the followups from the company ensured that they had all the information to ensure our shutters fit the space. Installation was easy and they look fabulous. We were so happy, we then ordered more for other rooms.

very efficient and helpful

The whole process was easy and the customer service people very helpful. We were kept up to date with ever process. We had a handy man do the installation and we are very happy with the result

Jocelyn B

Jocelyn BPerth, WA

Really good product and easy to fit

From order to delivery we were kept informed and shutter arrived within the promised time frame.
Easy to fit and downloaded instructions were great. It looks fantastic and covered an ugly old window

Karen D.

Karen D.Sydney, NSW

Great product and service!

Ordering was well guided and super easy. Service was exceptional and shipping times very reasonable - also love the new option of Express Shipping.
Installation was exactly as described and the new shutters look great! So glad I found you.

A.L.M.

A.L.M.Central Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Cannot fault The Shutters Dept AT all. From start to finish it was all so easy and hassle free. The customer service was spot on. Highly, highly recommend them to anyone. Install was straightforward, we had all Shutters (12 windows) installed within a day. Pricing was the most affordable by far & the quality of the Shutters is awesome.

Nashkt

NashktGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the Shutters

We only ordered one initially to check on the quality but will be ordering more in the near future to complete the rest of the house. Only issue was a mix up in the measurements with not knowing about the standard/automatic deduction on measurements, probably suggest that this be stated on the website. But overall very impressed with these shutters, have another on order already.Blinds were very easy to install and the website is so easy to use for ordering. The follow up customer service is fantastic.

Trev Y.

Trev Y.Perth, WA

Beautiful Shutters!

So impressed with these shutters from Shutters Dept! They are super high quality and very easy to fit. We had looked at local supply and just simply could not afford them but then we came across these and are so happy we did. We only ordered one initially to check on the quality but will be ordering more in the near future to complete the rest of the house.

Shutters were great

It was very easy to navigate to purchase blinds there was no issues at all to install the blinds myself the whole process from start to finish was extremely easy to follow and install

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Wonderful David! We're glad you had a great experience overall!

VickyL

VickyLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEST SHUTTERS YOU WILL BUY, NOT TO MENTION THE SERVICE

Was at first skeptical about purchasing shutters on line, but cannot rave enough about this Company. The website is spectacularly easy to navigate, the pricing is beyond competitive , the product is outstanding quality and the team at Shutters Dept, especially Dan and Rosh keep you updated throughout the whole process. Incredible Australian Company....... I have recommended them to everyone ... Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou :)

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thank You Vicky! We're so happy that you had a great experience :)

Walter V.

Walter V.

So easy great quality

Everything from measuring ordering and delivery. Was easy. A misplaced box was quickly sorted. They even helped with a change of design caused by another trade after product was ordered.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Looks amazing Walter! Your kitchen looks spectacular, thanks so much for the lovely review and uploading a photo!

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives