The Shutters Department

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (120)

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Very good customer service

I didn't actually buy anything in the end. I had to put my project on hold. All the interactions were very good and communication was great. They sent out some quality samples.
The website is excellent, well designed and easy to use.
One thing I'd like to see is the products being made in Australia rather than overseas.

Brian Evans

Brian EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience dealing with Shutter Dept.

Great customer service.
Very good price.
Arrived earlier than expected.
Very good online installation instructions.
Pretty straightforward installation.
Great visual result for window.
Could not fault any aspect of dealing with the Shutter Department.
Will return for further business.

Amazing!

The customer service from this company is absolutely second to NONE! They made sure we ordered the best shutters for our space. They kept us up to date and shopping was quite good. I got notification that the shutters had arrived in the warehouse for shipping on a Thursday and they arrived on the Saturday! And we're in rural Victoria! So easy to install, and they look amazing. Fantastic quality, we only did the front of the house but we are going to do our bathrooms shortly and are considering just jumping in and doing the whole house. Would definitely recommend, LOVE them.

Very Happy!

Stunning! Instant impact and so simple to install.
Ordering was a breeze, with step by step help points along the way.
Price was very reasonable.
Staff were extremely helpful from beginning to end. I was updated regularly.

Great service and product

Ordering was easy and the followup call from the company answered any questions I had and made helpful suggestions. Delivery was affected by the world's shut down but the shutters still were delivered pretty close the expected advertised date.
There are plenty of tutorials on how to instal shutters on the website and in the end they were very easy to install .... taking approx 30 minutes per blind and they look great and were exactly what we wanted.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fit like a glove, very happy

No issues took a bit of time for delivery, but all in all very happy. The shutters fit perfectly into out windows space and colour was what we ordered. Excellent support aswell.

Meshe1969

Meshe1969South-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect in every way from start to finish.

Easy to use website, great support, amazing shutters, saved heaps, easy to install. Highly recommend. I love my shutters and everyone who sees them raves about them as well. Had a measure and quote for a local company and was crushed when they came in so expensive.
So very glad I found The Shutters Department, paid less than a third!

Fantastic service and products

Very user friendly and easy to use, great back up support making sure you have the right measurements etc. Would definitely use again in the future for the rest of our renovations.

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I just “Love” my Shutters from The Shutters Department

I fitted my entire house with Shutters. They look amazing. I fitted them all by myself. They are very easy to do after watching the videos from the Shutters Department.

Amy

Amy

Highly recommended

Everything about buying our Shutters here was easy and above our expectations. The samples were simple to choose from, the delivery was accurately predicted, the quality of the finished product was exceptional (and idiot proofed install instructions) and the customer service was prompt and high touch. We’ve already passed the samples to our neighbours son who popped straight in to ask us about the details on the day of install.

RobertB

RobertBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shutterhappy

Found it on Facebook and once contacted found the communication to be both informative and helpful in our decision making. On then negotiating our requirements, the support was marvelous with many helpful and enlightening recommendations. We were always kept up to date with what was happening in regard to supply and delivery. Once our 7 lots of shutters arrived, we found the unpacking the hardest part. The packaging came very well protected.
The instructions via videos were easy to follow and our self installations took no time at all (5 hours for the 7 installations) with no arguments (discussions) recorded. Always felt comfortable if we needed any backup.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thank you so much for your feedback Rob - We always love to hear that there were no arguments haha. We are so glad you are happy with your shutters and are sure they look great !

Review collected in partnership with The Shutters Department

Troy

TroyAdelaide

Excellent Quality and Service

Great service and quality product. Staff very friendly with the check measure call and made me feel more confident. Install straight forward. Only negative would be the delivery with one delivery guy trying to unload my pallet of shutters stacked two pallets high on the truck so if I wasn't home not sure how it would have been done. Still a 10 out of 10 from me!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thank you so much for your review Troy - we love hearing all kinds of feedback and apologise about the issue with the shipping. our main priority is keeping you guys happy and we are stoked that you are. Stay well.

Quality shutters and very easy to assemble

Easy website to use to submit order and obtain quote. Fantastic customer service and friendly staff ensure your shutters are spot on and call for a 1 on 1 chat prior to order. Staff provide regularly updates with delivery times. The blinds are well made and very easy to install in minutes. Best value for shutters and can’t fault customer service.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Glen we absolutely loved reading this, thank you so much for your kind words !! We are so glad we could help.

Ally

AllyIllawarra, NSW

Awesome Product and Excellent Customer service

Very easy to navigate the website store.
Customer service during the whole process was excellent.
After sales service also went above and beyond expectations
Can't wait to order our next plantation shutter.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thank you so much Ally. This is such a great review! We really look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you so much!

Damian P.

Damian P.Amaroo 2914, ACT

Great Shutters at a Good Price

Easy ordering process that was well supported.
Great communication on delivery status as COVID had caused minor delays.
Plenty of support and instructions in regard to installation.
Installation was easy and the Shutters look amazing.
My idea was to try these out on one window and have since ordered for the remainder as I was so impressed.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Damian, thank you so much for your kind words. We love hearing this feedback, it's been great dealing with you! Stay well!

Doug

DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality sales process and product for a good price

Order process ensures you have measurements right. Easy videos and instructions on how to. Online ordering and personal follow up. Kept informed of delivery status and once product arrived it fitted perfectly with easy installation.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

So glad to hear about your positive experience with us! Your shutters look amazing! Stay well !!

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Great product will recommend to friends and family.

I love my shutters they look amazing from inside and outside of my house. I will definitely order again. Insulation was easy and very quick even with the larger windows.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Helen, Thank you kindly for your review. We love to hear that our customers are happy and the process was easy. We hope you are staying well!

SueC254

SueC254Sydney, NSW

Top notch customer service - be confident you can do this and save on labour costs

Rebecca H

Rebecca HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn’t be happier!

I have placed 3 orders with the shutter dept and was so impressed with every order. They are so professional and exact with their orders and i cannot recommend them enough. The actual shutters themselves are great quality and very easy to install. Dani who i dealt with was phenomenal and really made sure i knew what i was getting and recommended the best suitable options for my windows.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Rebbeca, This is such a great review! It was so lovely dealing with you and we are so glad you're happy. Thank you !!!!

Deb D

Deb DVictoria

My second order, extremely happy!

This is my second order of shutters, the ease of ordering and assembly is fantastic. Have no doubts that l will be ordering further shutters in the future. Thanks to the Shutter Department for their phone support when reviewing orders.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Its been absolutely great dealing with you Deb and we look forward to working with you again. Thank you so much for your kind words. :) Stay well!

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives