The Shutters Department

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (96)

Barry

BarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent

the Website was easy to navigate the product was accurate it also looks amazing. I found that the customer service was helpful and very friendly I will be purchasing future shutters thumbs up.

The shutter fits prefect. Thank you

The order process is a little back and forward but I guess this is to make sure the measurements are correct to avoid disappointment. The Blind came ready to install.
Installing was very easy.
Very happy with blind and will be ordering more in the near future.
Everything is explained in easy terms

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Corner Window

Not advertised on their site but can be done. We had some issues, measurements are hard to organize. In the end between us and Shutters we got it wrong. Never mind, they compensated us for the problem. Apparently Shutters have reviewed the measurement mode and should not be problems for others. Regardless we have fitted two other large windows and absolutely no issues. Excellent company!!!

Steph

StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product for great price

The shutters look great and they’re so easy to install. Customer service was also great and they help you through the process. One of our shutters arrived slightly damaged and they’ve replaced it promptly, no questions asked (other than to make sure they got the right panel). We’ve gone back and ordered more for the whole house!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very pleased with the end result

Ordering and advice over the phone was excellent. I felt I new exactly what I was getting and it was customised to my windows.
Delivery: was told that the delivery could be left by my door but in fact the delivery man needed someone to help him get the shutters off the truck. Awkward as no one was at home.
The shutters were a few millimetres smaller than I had wanted which meant a bit of packing was required to make them fit. This is better than them being too big for the window. Other than packing the gap, installation was easy and they look great.

Very Very happy with the Shutters Dept

The team at the Shutters dept. were extremely helpful and we are very happy with the product that was delivered, it was easy to install and on time. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo

They exceeded my expectations.

We had an unusual request for a set of smaller windows and got great support from the team over the phone before the order was sent to the factory
Unfortunately, I installed them upside down but they still looked good
The second window was more conventional and was really easy to install, I needed a little help from my son to hold it in place but after that I could finish it off on my own
My wife now wants another set for the family room!!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

It was such a pleasure working with you David and we look forward to helping you with your family room project! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

What a change to my home!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for your gorgeous feedback Kaye, we absolutely loved working with you on your project! I'm so pleased to hear that installation was a breeze and we have added value to your home.

Review collected in partnership with The Shutters Department

Extremely happy with level of service and quality of product

Very easy to deal with, easy to install ourselves, fantastic support, I am certainly purchasing another shutter in the future from these guys. The team were very reassuring in helping me measure the tricky corner window configuration we had, and when it turned up, it fit like a glove!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Meagan, thanks so much for the review! So pleased that you're happy with how the corner window shutters turned out. Look forward to working with you on the next project :)

John Nay

John NaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Shutters Dept review

Site is reasonably easy to navigate. Had issue with measurements at was rectified by shutters dept. The second lot of shutters have arrived and I have installed them. Very happy with product. Now saving to order other windows.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks so much for your honesty John. We do pride ourselves in making sure our customers are happy with the end product! Can't wait to help you with your upcoming project.

Scott E.

Scott E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

Loved my experience with the Shutters Department from start to finish. The online store was easy to navigate and full off helpful information, the sample arrived promptly ( I have already passed them on to friends ) and made choosing the right color very easy. Building the shutters online was very easy and the follow up call to confirm measurements also prompt. We received shutters 3 weeks early and were kept informed up to delivery day. Installing the shutters also so easy with heaps of online help and videos.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

WOW Scott thanks for sharing your experience with others. We are wrapped to hear that you loved your experience with out team. Thanks for taking the time to write.

JoJo

JoJoSouth East Queensland, QLD

These shutters are amazing!!

We had a simply amazing experience with these guys from start to finish. Their customer service is outstanding, they follow up continually throughout the process every step of the way. I would totally recommend these guys, don't be afraid, the shutters are incredible, will definitely use them again!

• +2
Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Look at those pictures... Thanks so much JoJo for uploading them! We are so happy our shutters finished off the look of your gorgeous styling. we can't wait to help you with future projects.

Love the shutters

Thank you very much, our shutters have been fitted and they look fantastic. Just what we wanted. Your communication from staff has been amazing in choosing the right shutters and always kept us informed about what was happening etc
We had a difficult large window with decorative architrave and sloping side frames and a flat sill. So we had 'outside mount frame'.
Our only issue was we had to drill down through the bottom of the frame to attach it to the sill. But all good screws were counter sunk, filled and painted.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks so much Gail for your review, we are so pleased to hear that you were able to install your shutters and they look fantastic!

Rob P

Rob PMurray Region, NSW

Perfection in all things sales.

Thank you so much for a great product. Your service, communication, helpful hints and quicker than expected delivery makes your company the best I have ever dealt with. Congratulations exemplary business ethics.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Rob, we really appreciate your time writing this glowing review. Your feedback is worth so much to us.

Archie C Ellis

Archie C EllisMurray Region, NSW

If it is service you want then this is the place.

This is my second order from this company and all I can say is that the service you get is outstanding. Always there to assist if you need assistance and ordering and installation is a breeze. Can't recommend them enough.
As they say, "word of mouth advertising is the best" and I have passed on my recommendations to my friends at every opportunity.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for taking the time to write and share your experience Archie. We absolutely love working with you on your projects, we are always assured a good laugh! - Dani

Amazing product and great service

Service was amazing from the get go! When the product arrived it was easy to install, process was super easy to follow and when we did have some questions were able to speak to someone straight away.
Would definitely recommend them!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for the review Mel! Hope you're enjoying the shutters :)

Kwakeoo

KwakeooSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING! Too Easy!

From start to finish this company is amazing and the whole process of measuring up and ordering was so easy!!!
We are so impressed with our shutters and they completely change our room!
Installation was so easy - It was something I was dreading thinking my husband and I would fight about because normally frustration levels are high doing that kind of stuff, but honestly it was so simple... We were like "Is that it?" wow.

We cannot wait to order more!!
Thanks Shutters Dept!!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Fantastic review! Thanks so much. We love the before/after photos, the shutters really lift the room :)

Matt

MattCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing quality and great for price!

Ive already referred several clients too this company since receiving mine 2 weeks ago. Very professional and came in perfect condition much care was taken in the packaging to ensure no damage during shipping and delivery.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for the review Matt. Great working with you on this project.

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Quick Easy Process and Great Product

If you are handy this is the way to go. I found the service levels from these guys to be at a high level which is hard to find these days.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Craig! We do take customer service very seriously :)

Helen Frances Excell

Helen Frances ExcellSouth East Queensland, QLD

My first experience with DIY shutters

Navigation of site, easy to follow instruction(s) video(s), successful installation . . . . . hello ! ! !
Give me something hard to do. All good.
Goods were delivered within the lead times quoted. It's a pity though that they are as significant as they are.
I guess that is the compromise.
I'll be back in the new year. Many thanks,
Richard.
Sunshine Coast, Queensland.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for the review Helen! We always do our best to deliver on time. Enjoy your shutters.

Maria O.

Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives