Walter V.

Walter V.

So easy great quality

Everything from measuring ordering and delivery. Was easy. A misplaced box was quickly sorted. They even helped with a change of design caused by another trade after product was ordered.

Ian C.

Ian C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product. Will buy again.

The entire process from navigating my way through placing the order on your website though to the constant updates and rechecking of my order was fantastic. Even after taking delivery the online installing the product was first class.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks so much Ian for the awesome review! :)

jefflang007

jefflang007Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easily the most confident five star review I’ve ever given.

Amazing service from start to finish. The phone calls, emails, ordering, delivery, after sales service. I cannot fault a thing. I have absolutely no issue in recommending The Shutter Dept

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks so much Jeff for the glowing review!

Sean

SeanPheasants Nest

Great product and communication...

Just as we ordered and looks great.

The ease of ordering and the advise provided was 100%.

My only issue and it could have been me was during self installation I installed the first shutter with the bottom rail to the top and should have been the other way. I could not find instructions but worked it out and my wife accidentally dropped one shutter and damaged it.

Oh well, she has been tasked to order a replacement panel.

Very helpful team.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for the lovely review Sean! We'll get your new louvres out to you ASAP.

Perfect Shutters, so easy

Everything was easy, customer service excellent, shutters are perfect, just love them and so easy to install, much easier than I was expecting, absolutely no issues with blinds or service, the price was great and all round I am very please with result. Would recommend the Shutters Department to all my friends and family.

Thank you for making this so achievable and easy.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Awesome to hear Robyn! We're so glad that you found it so achievable and easy! that's what we're looking for ;)

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy installation!

Perfect fit! Great customer service, made sure that the order was correct beforehand. Shutters arrived when promised and everything was well packaged. Easy to put together and install and looks great.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Picture perfect

Online order process was simple. Company kept us informed of order until the very last step. Shutters arrived without final warning. Ie we knew the week of delivery but were not advised which day, lucky someone was home. Installed blinds myself, easy as, having done this previously. Hinge alignment was poor but made adjustments as needed. Maybe an issue for first time installers who would assume perfect alignment. This was a case of moving hinges beyond the allowance of slotted fitting.
Minor issues, otherwise perfectly happy with the product and service!!!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Mark for the review and we're stoked that you got the right result in the end despite the minor issues with delivery and installation

Bernie

BernieDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Customer Service! Beautiful Shutters!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for the glowing review Bernie! We're so happy that you gave us a 10/10 and we were able to calm your nerves with doing the install yourself :)

Rowena S.

Rowena S.Darling Downs, QLD

Fantastic service!

Online ordering was easy by following the measurement directions. The order was confirmed during a phone call and follow up email. Emails kept us informed during each step of the manufacturing and shipping process. Our shutters were delivered on time, even though we had been told to expect a delay.
Install was a breeze as we kept referring to the installation video. The difference the shutters have made to our room is amazing! We are now measuring up to place an order for our utility rooms. I’d highly recommend Shutters Dept for your plantation shutters.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Rowena for the great review and the recommendation!

Great product, great service

Store navigation was excellent. I was able to install the blinds by myself, very simple. They look great and are excellent quality. Delivery was good, communication the entire process was excellent.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Great to hear you had no difficulty doing your shutters Molly and you go the result you were looking for :)

Perfect Shutters

Customer service was great they kept you updated with everything. Very easy to install looks great I will definitely be buying more for the other rooms.Website is very easy to use

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Shawn for the great review :)

Irene

Irene

Fantastic easy experience from order to install!

Customer service was fantastic and easy to deal with from the first instance right up to the day after delivery where I scratched the shutter, requested some touch up paint which was sent via express post & received a few days later! Great product and very inexpensive! Wish I'd found these guys earlier before I spent way too much on my house full of shutters!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Irene for your wonderful review, we're so happy that you're happy with our service and product!

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Just Love My New Shutters

I installed my new Shutters into my kids bathroom and they have come up a “Million Bucks” Now, I’m taking measurements to do the rest of the house and I just can’t wait!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Awesome work William! We're really happy that you installed your shutters with no problems and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon with your new orders ;)

Emma P.

Emma P.Southwest, VIC

Highly recommend

I was a little apprehensive about ordering online as our previous shutters had been measured and installed by another company. The website was easy to navigate. A rep called not long after our order was submitted to make sure we were happy. Communication re shipping and delivery was great. We were told the shutters would be delivered in approx 4 days but arrived the next day. They were easy to install. My husband was able to put them up on his own. And they look fantastic. Just as good as the ones installed by another company and were thousands $$$ cheaper!! Would definitely order again and my parents are looking at ordering through The Shutters Dept as well.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Emma for the wonderful review and referrals!

Quality Product Easy to Install

Easy to order online.Follow up call made by staff prior to order going through.Very helpful staff advising what would suit the Windows.
Minor delivery problem sorted by an email and phone call dealt with promptly.
Love the look of shutters can't wait to finish installing them.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for the lovely review! It's awesome to hear that you found the staff really helpful!

Great service, great product

The measuring & ordering process was v simple to follow. Staff at the shutters dpt very helpful and quick to respond to questions. End product v easy to install. Good quality product, would recommend and order from the Shutters Department again without hesitation.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks for your recommendation Customer! We love the fact that you found everything so simple :)

Marc S

Marc SCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product

Very happy with the quality of the plantation shutters. I installed them all myself, and it was really easy. The machining was excellent, with everything you need, included.
I actually ordered another house lot & cant wait till they come. The whole process was painless & they arrived in a matter of weeks

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Marc for the stunning review and support! We're so happy to be able to help you with another house load of shutters :)

i would definitely recommend this company, service and product fantastic!

From my first enquiry to receiving my shutters I have been extremely happy. Great service and product. I was kept well informed of when they were being delivered and helped with the installation.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thanks Julie for your kind review! We're so glad you're happy with your shutters :)

Sam

SamIllawarra, NSW

Simple to install. Excellent quality. Very easy ordering process. Cannot wait to order them for our other windows.

Loved the ease of the online store. Staff were great and knew their stuff. Installing the shutters was simple, quick and easy. Regular emails kept me informed on where my shutters were in the manufacturing and shipping process. I can not recommend shutters dept enough. Thanks guys!!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thank you Sam for your terrific review. We're so glad you enjoyed the ShuttersDept experience!

Sherie L.

Sherie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!

The whole experience was great from start to end. Once we had measured all the windows and filled out the forms online, we rang and spoke to a consultant just to confirm that we have done the measurements right. They were so helpful.
Once we received delivery of our order, which was actually quite quick, my husband and father in law installed them in no time. Very happy with the shutters and would definitely recommend them to others!!!

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Thank you Sherie for the 5 star review! We're so glad that you had such an easy process :)

Davidasked

I want to replace my glass louvre’s with bi fold shutters. Are they a solo product or do I have to have. a glass window also?
Also the window is 5metre above ground, meaning I will only be able to install from the inside. Is this feasible?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, sorry but I'm not sure we're much help to you. We only do hinged white plantation shutters (rather than bi-folds) so I'd imagine that this kind of project is probably best for a M&Q business where they can do more custom jobs, especially if you're looking at doing an install 5m above ground. Good luck!

David

Thanks for your prompt reply. Is there a business you would recommend that does do a bifold. I

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi David, I'm not aware of any online supplier offering tracked shutters ('double hinged' yes - that's something we can do, but tracked bifolds or sliding doors are a more complicated product I haven't seen offered for DIY installation). Best bet is to arrange a free measure and quote from a couple of local suppliers I think! (Also to add to your original question, yes, internal shutters are designed to sit behind a glass window, not a stand alone product).

Kell

Kellasked

Do your blinds come in black?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Kell - we currently only offer three shades of white.

Pamelasmall

Pamelasmallasked

I have cottage style timber windows measurements are 99cms wide by 214 deep wondering how would shutters work on these windows? thanks

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Pamela, we can make shutters work on most windows, and there's certainly no issues with those dimensions. Would you be able to send us a photo to info@shuttersdept.com.au? That's the best way for us to give you specific advice. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and The Shutters Department representatives