Verifiedshuttersdept.com.au

4.9
4.5
Well constructed shutters
Easy DIY installation
Friendly and efficient customer service

Catherine
CatherineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended. Will be ordering again

Shutters arrived today and were installed and good-to-go in ten minutes. They fit perfectly! Massive thanks to the staff for making the ordering process so seamless. Will be ordering more shortly. Show details
Kristin
KristinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

The customer service is brilliant, very easy to contact, clear messages and regular updates. The process was very easy from the start, and the final product is amazing and changed our whole space. I highly recommend this company. Show details
Thomas Ahmat
Thomas AhmatCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality blinds. Have ordered more for the house renovations

Can not fault the product or service. Been great product Show details
Bob M
Bob MPerth, WA3 posts

New Shutters

Great Service from The Shutters Dept. The products were easy to install and look Great. Show details ·  1
kim32
kim32South East Queensland, QLD19 posts

Awesome - don’t go anywhere else

I don’t usually do 5 star, but the service and assistance I’ve had from the team has been absolutely amazing. Helpful along every step of the way and the shutters are simply gorgeous and great quality. I’m now on my 4th order :) Show details ·  2
Shane
ShaneThe Mallee, VIC

In our top 2 businesses we deal with

Great Company to deal with. Website is easy to use, backed up with friendly phone and email staff, who check your orders and keep you informed of production and delivery. Product always arrives well packaged, in good condition, and very simple to install. We will continue to use them across our family houses. Show details ·  1
Eric5 posts

Shutters

My shutters when in perfect, as a DIY installation my shutters where so easy to install and look great!!
The staff were very helpful right from ordering through to delivery.
I would highly recommend The Shutter Department. Show details ·  1
Kerry
Kerry2 posts

This is a great service

I recommend this company, excellent assistance and great product. I needed a handy man for installation. Show details ·  1
HELEN
HELENQueensland

Don’t go anywhere else

Excellent accurate ordering system, so easy to use and well explained. Brilliant follow up service to check on tracking status. Fast response to email enquiries. Top service! Show details ·  1
Jenny
JennyGreat Southern, WA

Great staff support

After the first frames not fitting we appreciated the staff support for a remake, fantastic! Love the shutters, only one minor defect though on one frame. Show details ·  1
Lynley
LynleySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great the way they kept in contact step by step for delivery , Perfect service, Show details ·  1
Christina
Christina

Great quality and communication

Great communication and great quality shutters. Easy to install and look fantastic Show details ·  1
Amy Clark
Amy Clark

Love my shutters so much

I absolutely love my shutters. I have purchased for four rooms now and they have all fit perfectly. The people are super helpful and really easy to talk to. Highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Jo jo
Jo joSydney, NSW3 posts

Window shutters

Really happy with the shutters great service communication along the way
Sarah was very helpful with the measurement the end product looked amazing shutters fitted perfect & partner very impressed!!! Show details ·  1
Craig D.
Craig D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

1st class

The service and product that I recieved was nothing short of 1st class. Although the colour samples I ordered never arrived.
My shutter arrived extremely well packaged and was easy to install. I am loving the look of the shutter in my main bathroom.
Thank you team. Show details ·  1

Joan J
Joan J

where are your white plantation shutters made

The shutter Department Victoria

Amy Stockham
Amy Stockham

Can I get a free measure and quote I’m in Drummoyne NSW

Dado
Dado

what size Blades are available?

The Shutters Department   DM

Hi Dado, Our blade size is 89mm :) most of the information about our Shutters is one our website, otherwise feel free to give us a call or email and we can assist quicker!

See all The Shutters Department questions

How does ordering work?

The Shutters Department lets you order DIY plantation shutters after inputting details on your windows in its shutters recommendation engine. This information generates a recommendation on which shutters to buy, including the mounting style, frame style, number of panels and midrail, along with a free instant quote.

About the shutters

The plantation shutters sold by the Shutters Department are constructed from aluminum reinforced PVC, which the company states are strong, durable and resistant to wear and tear. They’re available in 3 shades of white, for compatibility with a wide range of home designs.

The Shutters Department states that its shutters are easy to install, even for DIY novices.

Points of praise

• With an outstanding 4.9-star rating, The Shutters Department has devised a strategy that is popular with homeowners.
  • The vast majority of reviewers reported that it was easy and straightforward to order the shutters online; a theme which was followed through by the easy installation process. Reviewers required minimal to no guidance from staff members to install their shutters.
  • Customer service was cited as another plus point; with clear communication from staff members and telephone follow-ups when required, for example to confirm measurements.
  • The shutters themselves were reported to be made of excellent quality material. They also enhanced the look of a room, to reviewers’ delight.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Shutters Department has outdone itself this year, garnering praise from householders and winning a 2022 ProductReview Award fir Best Blinds & Shutter service. Reviewers were most impressed by the outstanding product quality of the shutters.

Contact info for The Shutters Department