Listing monitored by The Shutters Department

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (416)

Jus
JusSydney, NSW

So happy with end result

Super easy process to measure & quote. Really great communication from start to finish. Super simple DIY installation. Will be using again & recommending to others.

Gareth lawrence
Gareth lawrence Peel, WA

Easy to install and very easy to deal with would 100% recommend

Installed them all myself these a 3 out of the 8 shutters I put up.
The online store is easy to use .

Colm
ColmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Product and Service

The product is good, but there was a mix-up with the order which I feel they dealt with very well. So I was still happy with how they dealt with this. Then I received the order, a very good product but the order was wrong. I didn't get what I ordered. I had asked for a split blind so I could open the Top half separate from the bottom half. I guessed that since they handled the building and shipping issue so well all would be sorted. Once I got talking with them there was no issue and they sent out a replacement straight away.

Love my shutters

Was easy from start to finish, ordering, installing and updates all along the process. Was a bit of a wait but worth it.

Perfect

Very well packaged well made love these shutters they make my windows look beautiful
I’m so happy with my purchase.

Great Customer Service

The Shutters Dept have been amazing. Communication is clear, they are helpful and keep you informed every step of the way. The product is great value, we ordered the aussie made shutters and they look great, we couldnt be happier with the product or price. Will definitely use them again and I am already recommending them to friends.

Only item for improvement would be their shipping contractor but Im not marking them down on that.

Great product, easy to install

The blinds were manufactured perfectly, the only real problem is that delivery took way too long, if you guys got the logistics right, you would be world beaters

Caitlin
CaitlinSydney, NSW

Just as good as the more expensive options

The whole process was clear from start to finish. From the measuring instructions to configuring the right layout for our windows. We got help from Kate, too, which was just fantastic. And we were kept up to date as our shutters were made and delivered. We would definitely purchase from here again

Lauren
Lauren Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic Service & Product

Super easy website navigation and instructions to ensure precise measuring. Wonderful customer service. Samples are a great size and really help you to see the select the right colour. We have no trade experience and found it so easy to install the blinds ourselves. Extremely happy with the service and product and will def use again and happy to recommend to others.

AndyK
AndyKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will defo use again!

Good experience from ordering and the team calling to make sure the order was spot on, through to easy installation once they arrived. They look awesome too, will be ordering another set for our living room!

Blinds look great

Excellent service staff very helpful when ordering. Blinds arrived well packed and in good order. They were easy to install and look great!

anonymous
anonymousKambah 2902, ACT

Good product, reasonable price

Product was as expected, easy to install, however could have been packaged a bit better as one shutter was broken. Suggest frame/shutters are disassembled for freight.

James Purvis
James PurvisSouth West, WA

Shutters are spot on perfect !

We were guided through step by step with easy instructions on how to measure our windows and the best options for us. The installation was super easy and quick. Although transport did take some time we were kept updated and informed along the way. 10/10 service and quality.

jo.trueman.7
jo.trueman.7Ayr, Queensland

A great great product! Quality and so easy.

I am going to buy more ! Such a good product, perfectly made, simple to install. I am so excited. Great company to deal with! So easy.

Ben McGregor
Ben McGregorCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product, great service.

Great product, great service, great price, hassle free ordering process. Very easy to install and good quality finish.
Staff were very determined to make sure we got exactly what we were after.

Read more reviews - page 2

Dado
Dadoasked

what size Blades are available?

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Dado, Our blade size is 89mm :) most of the information about our Shutters is one our website, otherwise feel free to give us a call or email and we can assist quicker!

Stephen G.asked

Had our shutters delivered but 3 door are damaged - how do I go about sorting this out with you - please advise

joannepedwards
joannepedwards

Hi Stephen, take photos of the damage (I would think it's what they call the D mould that is broken) same thing on 2 of our 8 shutters. Send them an email (info@shutterdept.com.au with the photos and explanation and they'll ring you to confirm. They sent us new parts.
They where fantastic about the claim. Can't fault their level of service.

Shutters Team -.The Shutters Department

Hi Stephen, really sorry to hear about the damage to your panel! Joanne, thanks for stepping in, you nailed it :) Please send us some photos of the damage to info@shuttersdept.com.au. We'll give you a call first thing Monday to resolve any issues. Have a great weekend, look forward to speaking Monday.

Stephen G.

Thank you I look forward to your call.

Maria O.
Maria O.asked

Could you please tell me what material your white plantation shutters are made off. And how much appr. It will cost to cover a window size 2.06 metres high by 1.48 metres wide. Can you adjust the louvres individually top and bottom.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you check their website or contact them directly

See all The Shutters Department questions