Verifiedabiinteriors.com.au

AD S.
AD S.Sydney, NSW19 posts

SalG
SalGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great customer service at showroom

We went to Burleigh Heads showroom to look at the products. We had already purchased some online but wanted to see some of the other products we needed in person. Anna was there and she was fabulous. Her customer service, product knowledge and design was very helpful. The goods aren't installed as yet so will update once they have been in use. But a big shout out to Anna, thank you! Show reply
Sandra Zemunik
Sandra Zemunik3 posts
Kristin
KristinMelbourne3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love my tap ware. Purchased both in gold and gunmetal. Beautiful quality and great prices

Great quality and prices, delivery can be a bit lengthy Show reply
Jessie R.
Jessie R.2 posts

Don’t expect good delivery

Lol you order 6k worth of stuff and they don't confirm a delivery date. No worries just drop my 150kg bathtub at the gate! Poor customer service and quite rude. They just expect everyone to sit around and wait for it I guess. Not happy.
Job Satisfaction
Sara R.
Sara R.

An exceptional company!

An exceptional company that goes above and beyond. The products are exquisite and the service is incredible. I wish I had found ABI interiors sooner! I am a happy customer! Show reply
Nik A
Nik ASouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Best Tapware In Australia - High Quality, Fast Shipping & Great Prices

We recently renovated our 2 bathrooms and laundry and used ABI Tapware & Bathroom products throughout. The quality of the products is amazing. All the tapware is sturdy and clear of high quality. The customer service is great and everything is made easy to purchase. Shipping is super fast too. Definitely recommend ABI Interiors.
Felicia
Felicia4 posts

After service sales

Unbelievable service from Abi Interiors for after sales service! I was blown away with how quick they were to deal with a matter of mine and they absolutely didn't need to service me the way they did. They really went above and beyond. Highly recommend! Show reply
Meme456
Meme456Hunter Region, NSW8 posts

Brass Tapware - Love it!

We purchased one of the brass taps for our kitchen renovations. It finishes the kitchen off beautiful, wasn't over priced, and we really love how it looks.

Only negative thing I could say about the design is that the neck of the tap could be wider so that it would be closer to the edge of the bench (I feel as though I do have to lean in a bit, but other than that it's perfect).

Mincong c.
Mincong c.

Looks good, poor quality

One year into our bathroom, with all our hardware from ABI, the most used items are all showing signs of rust. The rust also stains the tiles, not really the look I was going for. Would rather spent more on better quality items.
jules
julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

Perfect!!

I have purchased my ensuite in White taps and accessories and can't wait to see them. I am blown away at how beautiful they are. The packaging the delivery time and customer service has been unbelievable. I don't normally post photos but when this bathroom is finished..I am!
Macy
MacySydney, NSW4 posts

ABI are fab

I've ordered a few of times from ABI. Their products are good quality, competitively priced and they are really helpful if you have questions. One time when my item was delivered back to their warehouse they promptly tracked it down and got it sent back out to me. Great to see a business which values it's customers.
Anne
Anne

Good quality products with long warranties

We are looking to renovate our kitchen and used the internet to find quality tapware. We stumbled across ABI interiors and had a look at their selection. Compared with other companies their products seem better quality with longer warranties. They have a huge range with reviews from customers showing and there is always someone to chat with too, online, even after hours. Will definitely be buying from them.
Natalia
NataliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best design tapware in Australia

Best for quality and design. I could not find this tap elsewhere In Australia. Easy transaction and very fast delivery. Very happy with purchase, I would like more choice for white kitchen -
bathroom products
Karina P.
Karina P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service Stevie ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Stevie from ABI is the best in the business. Professional, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to meet your goals. Stevie made my whole experience in decision making a breeze. Her ability to meet deadlines and her eye for detail in design is best Iv seen. Thanks to Stevie I have had the best experience with ABI & now have the most luxurious bathroom. Look no further than this business. Stevie, you are one of a kind. Karina & Tom