4.2

Deepak P.
  • +5Thumbnail
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Same day service, within 4 hours of calling. Very friendly and efficient, happy with the result. Thank you

Emergency call out to fix burst pipe. Repaired two leaks.
Vicks
Vicks4 posts

My hot water process works

Timely, friendly service. They quickly identified the cause of my problem and found some other problems caused when my hot water service was incorrectly installed last year. All done in a couple of hours.
Angela L
Angela LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job Satisfaction
Judi T.
Judi T.

The plumber fixed my problem in no time at all and it was appreciated

I would like to compliment Neighbourhood Plumbing on their professionalism
They are just a phone call away and are very quick to respond.
The plumber was very nice to me and explained all about the job so that I understood.
Thanks for the job you did for me ...I would use you again in an instance !!!
Neil
Neil

Great Plumbing service

Fabulous service and great job well done very professional work.
Marg
MargGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Pipe reline

Michael & Mark came to do pipe reline and replace toilet-terrific guys
My water tank is also connected to toilet -but was obviously not checked if operational-disappointed I had to contact the office for someone to fix
Eddie came a couple of days later-awesome!
Fixed the problem—also tightened the wobbly toilet seat-very obliging-nothing too much trouble
Chris
Chris2 posts

Repaired burst pipe

Hi had plumber come out this morning fixed burst pipe very nice guy, job was completed great service would use again. Show reply
John Ebell
John Ebell

Reliable Plumbing Service

I was provided a very good service with extremely courteous and reliable tradesmen.
The company carried out all the services in a very professional and efficient manner
Karen
Karen

Friendly and professional

Eddy was very quick to determine the problem and was very clear at explaining the situation. It was late in the day when he arrived and yet he was happy to stay and face the challenge of fixing it so we didn’t have to wait another 3 days with water bursting from the main pipe. I am so grateful for his excellent service and I will be highly recommending Neighbourhood Plumbing to anyone who needs a plumber.
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Neighbourhood Plumbing Are Awesome

We recently used Neighbourhood Plumbing for an emergency water leak over the Christmas period. From the moment they came in to quote the job to the time they completed the work they were amazing. Fully explained everything so there were no surprises. So glad we found them. Thank you Matt and Eddie for all the hard work and effort. An excellent result.
Amy
Amy

Cistern replacement

All the plumbers we dealt with were very professional, and very personable. They kept us informed at all times. Neat and tidy workmen who went the extra mile. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company to anyone. Contract price remained as quoted despite some complications. Many thanks Eddy and Carlos for making it so painless.
Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job and prompt response

Plumber was very good explaining what was to be done
George K
George K

Shaz and Jaxon
Shaz and Jaxon

Great Service

Eddie came to my rescue on Sunday to unblock my pipes. Fantastic service, extremely helpful, most of all felt very safe. Thanks Eddie you're a true gentleman