Listing monitored by Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (74)

Exploitative with call-out fees

My mother-in-law purchased an awning and three months after it was installed, the mechanism was damaged in the wind. She was ordered to pay a $110 call-out fee before anyone would even come to have a look at it (very much still under warranty), AND even though she was told that the serviceman was already in the area too. They claimed it was an act of god and were not liable to reimburse the call-out fee. Very disappointed at this exploitative nature especially considering she was even told on the phone after (and by the serviceman too) that had she not have mentioned the wind, it would have been repaired for free. So it's nice to know that this company punishes people for their honesty.

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

Great job done!!

Technician came out and measured up for blind, was friendly and informative. Installer was on time did a very professional job. Very pleased with the whole process!!

BazzaSydney, NSW

PROMPT EFFICIENT SERVICE

We had smooth sailing in having timber style blinds installed. The shop outlet was most helpful and appointments to measure up and install were on time. Installation was quick and efficient.

Happy. Quote 80299.A
Happy. Quote 80299.ASydney Surrounds, NSW

ADMIRABLE SERVICE AND PRODUCT

The quote was given by a true gentleman who was knowledgeable regarding the products and helpful. He arrived at the previously advised time. He discussed various options which allowed us to consider what was best for us.
Another well mannered gentleman performed the installation. The blinds are aligned well with each other and he left the site clean having vacuumed after the installation. Communication with the office was always pleasant, professional and helpful.

Nadene
NadeneSydney, NSW

Enjoying the privacy

Mick our installer has completed several jobs for us, he is always helpful and accommodating to our requested times and calls on approach

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Nadene, thank you for your review. We are grateful for the feedback as it ensures we are meeting our customers expectations. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your review with the whole team.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Brian HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Roller blinds

We are delighted with our Accent roller blinds. They are a high quality product and the latest window installation was on time and completed with a professional touch. There is a wide range of fabrics and colours to choose from for each room . We now have Accent roller blinds on all the windows throughout our house. The blinds are very practical and functional in reducing the sun's glare and in providing privacy . We have been very happy to recommend Accent blinds.

Brian H

Do you want the order number or a description of our purchase?

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Brian, your order number please. It will be a sequence of number plus 1 letter at the end (for example 89541.A). Many thanks, Accent Blinds

Darren Hazelwood
Darren HazelwoodSydney, NSW

Perfect blinds block out sun better than what I had

I very satisfied with installation time and friendly staff very easy to navigate up and down cords , staff installed blinds in a professional way and explained everything to me

Happy customer

Very pleased with the service, workmanship & affordability. This is my third time using Accent Blinds. I recently recommended them to a friend who was also extremely happy with their products.

Daisy
Daisy

My Quote No 80181.B.

Dr. Truth
Dr. Truth

Value and professionalism

Arrived on time for quote and fitting of blinds. Staff were professional and friendly. It was the best quote I received- good value. The only issue was the time taken to manufacture the blinds but even then, they did complete them in the time frame that was promised

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Really fast service and and accurate install and great quality!

Requested contact via phone, fast appointment booked for the quote. Really fast service and and accurate install and great quality!

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Tianni, thank you for you positive feedback via product review. Please can you advise your order # so that we can pass on your kind words to the team who personally looked after you.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Kerry and Greg
Kerry and GregHunter Region, NSW

Very happy. Should have done it years earlier.

Accent Blinds Wallsend showroom staff were engaging and knowledgeable, particularly in relation to their competition. They offered advice and solutions to our questions and openly provided additional useful info that wasn't specifically requested. Their measurer/installer was experienced and obviously had a deep knowledge of the product and issues relating to installation which meant he could provide advice about our particular situation.
Very happy with the utility and the appearance of our shutters.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Kerry & Greg, thank you very much for your 5* detailed review and positive feedback! We are pleased to read that our Wallsend team looked after all of your requirements and that the whole process ran smoothly.
Warm regards, Accent Blinds

Lyn
LynHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous job!

Well what a fantastic experience. From the measure up, choosing the product, quote, communication and installation, Accent were professional, efficient, pleasant, and provided a fabulous service. I would highly recommend them. I'm really happy with my vertical blinds. They fit perfectly and function well. Accent truly deserve this positive review.

Shirley G
Shirley GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Choosing accent blinds I am so happy from the beginning of the process from Ian (sales rep) to Kerry on the phone to Andrew (installer)the young man who has done such a wonderful job. I am 84 years old and was worried, but i am extremely extactic with the workmanship and the teamwork that have been so kind to me. thank you all so much it looks beautiful.
Shirley - Central Coast

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Professional Service

Having used Access Blinds on other rooms in the house we were happy to use them again for our sons bedroom window. Fantastic service with a prompt quote and clarity around when they could install.
The installer, Milan, was very friendly and provided great advice around colour and style.
Very happy all round and would recommend to anyone seeking new or upgraded window coverings.

melbourne4Hunter Region, NSW

Great service all round. All aspects of installation was perfect from front desk to quote to installation on day. Was very satisfied with product and friendliness of staff.

Read more reviews - page 2

Patrick W Suzanne S
Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland
victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo
Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives