Accent Blinds
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (85)

Tracey
TraceySydney, NSW

Easy company to deal with. Excellent product and price with friendly, efficient service.

The installer was excellent, fast, on time and without any issues.

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Love it

Looks very good and happy with this product, looks amazing

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Sandra, thank you for using Accent Blinds, Sydney for your window coverings. We are please to read your review and are grateful for the 5* rating.
Warm regards, Accent Blinds, Sydney

Aziz V
Aziz V

Made to fit at competitive price, satisfied

Quote was quick
check measure was quick
Installation was quick
Wait time after check measure to Installation was around 5 weeks.
This was second time I have used accent for home improvement.

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Aziz V, thank you for sharing your experience using Accent Blinds. Your feedback is valuable with insuring we are meeting our customers expectations and we are grateful to read you are a repeat customer.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Incredibly happy with the experience

From opening up the showroom, to the measure and quote, to the install and end result, we couldnt be happier

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Aiden S, thank you for your positive feedback and for the 5* review. We are grateful that we were able to meet your requirements and that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Craig M.
Craig M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience

Had Accent quote for updated blinds on 2 windows and more modern sliding screen doors (3). The communication from quotation to installation was excellent. The installer turned up on time and efficiently completed the installation. He cleaned up afterwards and also fully tested and explained operation. The products appear to be well made and I expect them to last.

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Craig M, thank you the 5* rating for our products and service. We are pleased to know that you are a satisfied customer and we value your feedback.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

Taylor L.
Taylor L.Sydney, NSW

accent blinds "where are you"

My husband rang to get a quote to do my whole house ( 18 windows in total)
We thought they were joking when they said they only do quotes and installations in a small minority of areas in SYDNEY. they will not come our way at all (Sutherland Shire) It doesn't make sense. They had come to my Sisters house 3 years ago who lives in Sutherland shire and fitted blinds for her house then.
My girlfriend who lives Penshurst also had the same response from them "sorry we do not service your area"
Come on ACCENT - you should make it clear on your website which areas you will service and areas you won't.

Very happy with blinds

Great service from the moment I contacted Accent Blinds . The ladies in the office were very helpful. The measurer was prompt and professional, I made some changes with no trouble at all. Your Installer was great he did an excellent job.

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Carlyn, thank you for your positive 5* review. Our team is committed to offering the best service possible and we are pleased to read that this was your experience. Thank you for being such a valued customer.

Casper W.
Casper W.Sydney, NSW

Pleased with service and product

We had a positive experience in each of the getting the quote, installation and the final product. The guy who provided the quote arrived in the notified time window and took his time to take measurements and discuss options. The installer also arrived within the allocated window, did a great job of installing the blinds and left no mess behind. The blinds themselves were measured to perfection and look great.

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Casper W, thank you for your positive feedback and for the your 5* rating. We are pleased to read that the whole process went smoothly and that you are extremely happy with your purchase from Accent Blinds.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

Nella
NellaSydney, NSW

recommend accent as my favourite we have dealt with them a number of times very happy with the service and the product

We are happy with the service and product the installation was great and frank took the time to explain how the remote worked etc
Only one thing was they took a while they were very busy

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Nella, thank you for allowing Accent Blinds the opportunity to supply your new window furnishings. We are pleased to read that you are extremely happy with the products.
Warm regards, Accent Blinds

LUCIANO C.Sydney, NSW

Poor Customer Care

I waited 6 weeks for someone to quote and 2 days before on a weekend was given a non-negotiable time via txt. Not the same customer care as when they originally installed throughout my house 30 years ago. Luckily I looked up their reviews of which 40% are ⭐️ ⭐️ or less so I think I’ll give them a miss this time.

LUCIANO C.

Are there 2 businesses called accent blinds? What is your location and contact phone number?

Dianna Cooper
Dianna CooperSydney, NSW

Great service from start to finish

Doug came to measure for my blinds. He was involved and interested and made suggestions.
The blinds were as ordered and were well installed. However, both of us missed that the end of one blind prevented a cupboard door from opening fully. When I phoned Accent Blinds, they immediately organised the installer come and have a look within a few days. He did, made new measurements and took the blind to be altered at Accent's workshop. The altered blind was installed again within a fortnight from when I first advised Accent of the error. Just as much my fault for not noticing the cupboard door. Perfect, friendly and efficient service from start to finish. The blinds look great. If I need more blinds in the future, Accent is where I would go.

DGR
DGRHunter Region, NSW

Plantation Shutters

Office easy to deal with. Quote was done in friendly and timely way. Installation was great. Arrived on time , well installed , no mess , explained how the shutters work. Always use Accent for blinds in my home.

Carina M.
Carina M.Sydney, NSW

Can’t fault Accent!

We fitted out our house section by section to accommodate our budgets over the years. Finally came time to do the last few rooms and were advised the material was no longer available. Accent were able to go back and review our orders and located some materials in the warehouse which we were able to use to complete our internal style. Would have been terrible if we weren’t able to match them all.
Installation was great. Came earlier than expected. Friendly service front and back office.
Thank you!

Exploitative with call-out fees

My mother-in-law purchased an awning and three months after it was installed, the mechanism was damaged in the wind. She was ordered to pay a $110 call-out fee before anyone would even come to have a look at it (very much still under warranty), AND even though she was told that the serviceman was already in the area too. They claimed it was an act of god and were not liable to reimburse the call-out fee. Very disappointed at this exploitative nature especially considering she was even told on the phone after (and by the serviceman too) that had she not have mentioned the wind, it would have been repaired for free. So it's nice to know that this company punishes people for their honesty.

Glenn
GlennSydney, NSW

Great job done!!

Technician came out and measured up for blind, was friendly and informative. Installer was on time did a very professional job. Very pleased with the whole process!!

Patrick W Suzanne S
Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland
victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1
Jo
Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives