Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (62)

melbourne4

melbourne4Hunter Region, NSW

Great service all round. All aspects of installation was perfect from front desk to quote to installation on day. Was very satisfied with product and friendliness of staff.

Wayne

WayneHunter Region, NSW

Shutter and Blind Installtion

Very satisfied with installation and installer, would recommend Accent to family, friends and customers. Very professional service overall with very good customer services

Rachael

RachaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent quality and friendly staff!

We have been using accent blinds since 1997. This is our third house and we are very pleased with the quality and the staff are an absolute pleasure to deal with from Ian who comes out to quote to the office ladies in Blacktown to book the work in to Andrew the installer. Thanks all!

Fun, cool and practical

Accent were knowledgeable and made the whole process simple. Very happy with both the product and service. Automated blinds are very convenient and have a cool factor.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Greg, thank you for your 5* rated review which you have given for the sales, service and products. This is the result we work tirelessly to achieve and we are pleased to read that this was your experience.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Exceptional

This is our fifth house we've fully decked out with blinds and everytime has been the same. Consistently friendly, professional, and on time.

Looking forward to working with them on our sixth.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Kathy, thank you for your ongoing support and repeat business. We are grateful to have received a 5* review along with your kind words.

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Looks great

Very professional process from showroom to installation. Appointments were timely and concise and delivery was to promise. The measure staff and installation staff were efficient and you would not have know they were there- they were great

Judvic

JudvicHunter Region, NSW

Totally satisfied

I found Accent Blinds to well priced in the market place. We had seven (7) shutters installed today and the installer both courteous and meticulous (our house is 85 years old and has some problems with squareness).
These shutters replaced the vertical blinds that they supplied and installed in 2002 and they still offer good and competitive service ad products.

Anne

Anne Sydney, NSW

What was needed in that room

Have dealt with the company over many years and have always found them to be professional and reasonably priced I had no worries about contacting them again when I needed new blinds.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Anne, thank you for being a valued ongoing customer. We are pleased to read your comments and look forward to when you may next require our services.

Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Used them again with our second house!

Installer Dave was superb! Super fast and friendly!
Ian came and did measurements and quote and I cannot thank them enough for their help getting down before Xmas time. Will continue to use these guys.
Order number 79577.A

Sharlene

SharleneHunter Region, NSW

Great product great price

They quoted a great price and the venetians are second to none! I got a call to say they were ready to be installed and got them in on the same day and the installer was able to measure up some other windows while he was there for another quote.

GeorgeHunter Region, NSW

Great Job

Had awnings installed on rear deck at home. Got an excellent price, friendly - professional service and fast installation. Would recommend Accent to anyone.

Quote number 79408.A

Thank you.

Carole E

Carole ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Curtin Make and insulation

Service was second to none, promt and courteous, delivery was well in advanced of fitting date, also the price was more than reasonable for the amount of curtins that were fitted, once again could not be happier and will recomend to all my freinds as we were recomended by our son who has just built a new home and Accent fitted the whole house.

Mark and Anne Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great job.

From measure and quote to install,
the process was ready. The shutters are great quality and look very professional. Installer was efficient and polite and did a great job.

Mary

MaryHunter Region, NSW

Delay, delay, delay

I ordered roller blinds late Nov early Dec 2020, was told that they would be installed prior to Xmas, 50% deposit paid. Shortly thereafter I was informed the material was not available for manufacture of the blinds and the provider would not be able to commence production of the material until after 11 January. I am the one ( customer) that has to keep emailing, phoning to ask for an update on when these blinds will be installed. Promises of a call back never eventuate. Customer Service is non-existent, do not do business with this company, they do not complete due diligence on your order prior to accepting your money and once they have that they really do not care. I am still chasing for information.

Pom13sHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant experience from Start to finish- seamless and professional

Order # 78940.A

Fantastic!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Have recommended to friends and family. Great range of colours and samples. Extremely happy with the install process, very fast and neat.

Maree
Maree

Quote No. 79523.A

Very happy with my blinds

The installer did a great job, very happy with my new blinds throughout my house. I would use again and recommend.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Ellen, thank you for giving Accent Blinds a 5* review for their overall service to you. Please can you supply your order # so that we can share your review with the whole team here at Accent Blinds.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

gibofloyd

gibofloydSydney, NSW

shonky installation

As I was not able to be present when our vertical blinds were installed at our Dulwhich Hill house , l was very disappointed to find the shonky and ugly way the brackets had been attached to the architrave. After complaining to the Sydney office, I was told " we can see nothing wrong" and " they are the only brackets and colour we have " .
very poor and and amateurish, we will not using Accent again .

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Love them! Excellent service and quality product.

Quality and helpful service. Fast installation. Love the final product and the way it has made the space feel fresh.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Peter M, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are especially please that your love your goods from us. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your review with the team here at Accent Blinds.

SkinHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Blind Transformation

We have just had our blinds installed and could not be happier. From the ladies in store to the man who measured them all up for us to the young guy who installed them I could not fault the way this company has performed. To top it off they look and work amazing.

my order number is 78866.B

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives