Accent Carpets Pty Ltd

Accent Carpets Pty Ltd

See the Best Carpet Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

suzanne t.

suzanne t.Sydney, NSW

Wasn't informed prior to buying Cut Pile Lush carpet that it leaves a distinctive shading from footprints & vacuuming.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationCastle Hill NSW

domus

domusAU

Michael O'Duibhir

Michael O'DuibhirSydney, NSW

Castle Hill Store!! FANTASTIC SERVICE

Nothing was too hard for the Castle Hill store, I rang them with an old quote from August, they confirmed my colour choice from the carpet range and had me booked in within 3 days to have it laid. I was shocked that it was that easy. It was installed and all mess cleaned up in a day. Professional service and exceptional labour. I want to mention Carolynne Harvey, your friendly and professional service is what brought me back. Your no worries attitude made it so stress free to deal with you and your team. I can't thank you enough

Job Satisfaction
Deano75

Deano75Sydney

Exceptional Customer Service

I had an issue with the timber floors supplied and installed by Accent Carpets.

Adam from Accent Carpets dealt with my issue, and nothing was too much trouble. Adam is a consummate professional and would recommend when building a new house you insist on Accent Carpets.