CTM Flooring

CTM Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Customer Service

I just want to say how much I love my engineered floors and carpet that have just been installed, the quality is outstanding!! Thanks so much to Kristen she has been amazing, so incredibly friendly and helpful and she gone out of her way literally to assist. Without a doubt I would highly recommend CTM Flooring.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Meredith. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are really happy that you love your new floors. Looking forward to photos of your kitchen splash back when it's completed.

Great Team Effortq

Thanks to Kristen and the team at CTM Flooring for all their assistance. We went in with no clue as to what we needed to do for our renovation and were greeted with excellent service and advice. I would highly recommend the team.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Sue and thank you for your feedback. I will pass your comments through to our team. Look forward to seeing you again for your next project.

Excellent service and customer delivery!

A HUGE shout out to Manuel and his team who has done an excellent job with our flooring. Dhaval was very patient with us in selecting the right tile to match our taste.
The installation team is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Timely calls, project updates and a very clean crew made the install a breeze!
I am renovating my two bathrooms and I am going back to CTM for more!

Thanks guys for all your help. You guys are the best!

Job Satisfaction
Hi Jaison. Thanks for your comments and we welcome you back at any time. Our team takes pleasure in knowing you and your family are happy. We look forward to your next visit.

Unreliable, unimpressive

Keep in mind before approaching them for services:
They will promise heaps but deliver little,so make sure you have it in writing everything that they promise.
The given work timeline may extend by several weeks
Don’t go for the extra stuff they so enthusiastically suggest, it’s going to cost you a lot of money
Make sure you actually see everything that they are going to use, eg., flooring, tiles, skirting and every little bits and pieces that’s needed as they might just say that it was not included in the price. After you have paid the money, their tone changes.
They are extremely pricey for the shoddy service they deliver.
I would really take all the excellent reviews given here on this website with more than a pinch of salt.

Job Satisfaction
Hello Rabi. We are really concerned about this review you have written as we have not had any clients with your name nor any complaints that match this. Can you please provide me with your invoice number so we can rectify all of your concerns.

Unbelievable service! Thank you for being so patient Dhaval you were amazing.

Would reccomend you to anyone needing tiles and flooring. Thanks again for looking after us. And for all your great suggestions. Ctm have it all and so conveniently located and parking is easy. Oh and the tea and coffee were appreciated

Hi Jox, Thank you so much for your positive review. I will pass on your feedback to Dhaval and our team. Come in for a coffee at any time.

Great Experience

We recently purchased some tiles and laminates. There is a wide range to choose from along with some wonderful service. Surely a One stop shop for all my flooring needs.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Rupal. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience and i will pass on your positive feedback to our team. Looking forward to your next visit.

Excellent customer service

The service provided by Dhaval Shah was excellent. All the way from the help in the selection of the floor tiles to the promised delivery time.

Hi Sashi. Thank you for your positive feedback. I will surely let the team know.

Great Customer Service

I actually would like to give a 4.5 star rating. The overall workmanship and tile installation was done well however, we did have a sunken living room step that we weren't 100% happy with.

In saying that, once we brought it to Jeff's attention (the contract manager), he was absolutely more than happy to get it rectified to our satisfaction.

Despite the busy Christmas period and holiday season, Jeff worked his magic and was able to get the tilers back in to fix the tiles for us and we are pleased with the overall outcome.

Terrific customer service and they do make you feel looked after!

Hi Y.Cortez. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve our business. Thanks again for your positive feedback.

Great Outcome

We engaged CTM to remedy (ie rip-up and replace) a failed installation by another firm.
All the way through the process we found the CTM team excellent to deal with - Simon and Jess in sales, and Jeff and his team on the installation. Jeff in particular is great - he's confidence inspiring, and he and his team delivered a fantastic looking floor. My wife and I are delighted with the outcome, and would definitely recommend them.

Hi Terry, Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your positive feedback to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

CTM flooring great location

I recently purchased a variety of tiles for renovation. Dhaval and the other staff could not have been more helpful and patient when it came to selecting the right tiles. Dhaval was extremely polite knowledgeable helping with colour matching, feature tiles and correct amount of quantity, colour matching of grout also. Thanks CTM.

Hi Paul, We really appreciate feedback, I will pass this on to Dhaval and the rest of the team. We look forward to your next visit.

CTM = Our go to for entire Home Renovation

Manuel, Geoff and the CTM crew at Winston Hills have been outstanding throughout our whole home renovation. They have met our budget, our timelines and the work performed has exceeded our expectations. Really thankful to have such a reliable team to help deliver our dream renovation. Thanks Guys!!

Hi Corry, Thank you for your positive feedback. Enjoy your new flooring and thank you for choosing CTM to help with your renovation.

Carpet installation

Professional and courteous staff. We are very happy with the price, installation and quality of carpet. We'd definitely use them again.

Hi Nick & Amel, Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of all the staff at CTM flooring we want to congratulate you on the birth of your daughter. Maybe we can help the next generation with flooring.

Friendly knowledgeable staff

Staff are friendly, listened to my needs and suggested appropriate products. Delivery confirmed and arrived when booked. Installers courteous and did a great job. Would recommend CTM.

Thank you Kerrie for the positive feedback. Your recommendation is so valuable to us. We hope you enjoy your new floor.

Professional work

Great attention to detail. Our stairs were apparently quite complex. The installers did not settle for a substandard finish. Would recommend them

Thank you for the feedback Pat. We’re so happy to hear you would recommend us.

Excellent Service

Am very happy with my whole experience with CTM from Simon in sales who I found very knowledgeable and not pushy. To the installation team who were very hard working. Finished the job in one day not two as quoted.

Hello Mandy, thank you for sharing your story. We’re glad to know you’re happy.

Good work.

Professional installers with good manners. I was happy with the work that was completed over 2 days instead of 1 day as quoted. Luckily I was on leave from work for both days.

Hello and thanks for your feedback. Great product can look terrible if not installed correctly, we never cut corners to ensure a great result. We’re glad you weren’t inconvenienced.

Professional touch to our new home

Want to say a huge thank you for an amazing job in our new home. From selecting through to installation the professional touch shown by everyone has made our moving day even more special

Hi Geoff, it’s good to know our turnkey solution hit the mark with your new home. Thanks for sharing

All round fantastic experience with CTM!

We had all our main floor tiling, alfresco tiling, underfloor heating and all carpet laid through CTM.
We cannot fault our experience with CTM. They were SO incredibly understanding and accommodating when we had major issues with our house build which delayed installation several times. Aware of our circumstances they went above and beyond to ensure all flooring was completed so that we could move in for Christmas 2017.
The tiling and carpet look gorgeous - both were laid with extreme care and precision. We picked a plush carpet with the best underlay which feels amazing underfoot.
Pricing was fantastic and communication from CTM was faultless. We felt really well looked after from the time of our initial consultation right through to installation. Thank you to the whole team at CTM but special thanks to Richa who was there from beginning to end - warm, caring and an absolute delight to deal with! She has a great eye for colour and design too.
Highly recommend CTM!

Hi Candice, thank you for the feedback. We're all so happy to see you were pleased with our efforts.

Great Job

Great job done by Manuel and the crew at CTM.
I would highly recommend them.
Floor Boards look great.
Maurice
Baulkham Hills

Thank you for leaving a few words Maurice, we hope you enjoy your new floors.

Thus is ok

It was a good job done. They did leave a but of mess in the bathroom. The carpet was layed really well and looks great

Hello Robyn, we're super happy to know you're pleased with the final job.