CTM Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CTM Flooring

• Job Satisfaction

Munira P.
Munira P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

At CTM Dhaval Shah offered us excellent and professional service we could ask for. We were fortunate to have him guide us through the entire process of choosing our tiles, carpet and wooden floor for throughout our new home.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet, Tiles and Timber
Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Munira. We are so pleased to have helped you with your selections. I will pass on your feedback to our team. Thanks again for leaving this positive review.

Personal service, great showroom and the lovely well informed Kristen to assist .

CTM offered professional knowledge and the upmost service. We were fortunate to have Kristen guide us through huge task of choosing our tiles for throughout our new home . Beautiful showroom .

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Dominic & Angela. Thank you for your compliment and feedback regarding our showroom and service. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review.

KSR
KSRSydney, NSW

Great choice and outcome.

We undertook a full renovation of our house. Looked around at a lot of places and options. CTM had a huge range of choices for carpets, tiles and flooring which made it much easier to make great choices. They also had the best products in market, which allowed me to research my floors and make sure I got stuff that will last and is good value but high quality. Outcome has been fantastic and allowed me to buy in bulk and keep a better focus on the number of suppliers I had to manage. Very pleased with the outcome.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet, Tiles and Vinyl
Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi KSR, thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We really appreciate you writing this positive review along with the beautiful photos.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how CTM Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Quality Quality Quality

Manuel and his team at CTM are outstanding.Throughout the entire process they rendered the highest level of customer service .With little experience and knowledge of my own in home renovations Manuel was brilliant in guiding and assisting me with my choice and had oustanding expertise in advising me of the best solution for my desired result.He was honest and transparent in regards to cost and the process.The product looks amazing and I can't wait to style my home. I would highly recommend CTM for not only their level of knowledge and expertise but honesty, helpfulness and overall customer service.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

Hi Charm,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. Renovations can be overwhelming and we are so happy that you love your new floors. We appreciate you recommending our services to your family and friends.

Turned up on time out on time.

Done a good job. Left the job site clean and tidy.
Arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner.
Remove all rubbish and left over waste material was taken away.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

Hi Brad,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We will pass on your review through to our install teams.

Andrew
Andrew

Perfection

Could not have picked better tiles for the house. Dhaval's customer service second to none, has definitely made a dream a reality. I will definitely be back in the future.

Hi Andrew,
We value your positive feedback and happy you enjoyed your experience with us. See you soon.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Nice job

When looking to renovate our home we were looking for some wood flooring and tiles. CTM were recommended to us, which is where we met Jess. We immediately felt comfortable with her professional and personable attitude and were impressed with her knowledge of the products and design.

She is extremely knowledgeable and guided us through the choosing of the flooring and tiles, and was always there on the other end of the phone when things were going wrong with the installation.

Thank you Jess for your professionalism, and a special shout out and thank you to the wood flooring Contractor, Moet.

Floor Types PurchasedTiles and Timber

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for this positive review and we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us. I will surely pass on your feedback through to our team.

Bala
Bala

Flooring experience

Extremely happy with our flooring experience with CTM and the outcome. Such a pleasure to deal with them. We did rectified 600x600 porcelain tiles downstairs and laminate upstairs. Fantastic team of people who are very friendly, supportive and approachable. Great quality products and excellent service. Would highly recommend to anyone who are considering flooring. Great options and fantastic customer service.
Ours is a new build and we did our entire flooring with CTM after handover. Can’t thank Kirsten, Manuel enough for their assistance.

Hi Bala,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and love your new floors. Thank you for all the recommendations.

Jordan T.
Jordan T.

Professional and premium quality

I can’t say enough positive things about CTM.

From the initial consultation, we gave vague ideas on what we liked and feel like we were shown every option that matched in some way, not just flicked to a tile and told to go with this or find something else ourselves. Really left us at ease with the choice we made as well.

Additionally, the fact that they are one of the few supplier that to supply AND install with warranty clearly shows that they stand behind there products and people

Hi Jordan,
We really appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing this experience. I will pass on your feedback through to our team.

Kerrie A
Kerrie ASydney, NSW

Exceptional Service And Professionalism From Beginning To End

CTM Flooring has been a breeze to deal with. I was organising new carpet to be installed at my daughter’s home. It was quite an emergency as the the old carpet was ruined making the home uninhabitable. Dhaval was fully engaged with the urgency of the situation and set the wheels in motion to have the carpet installed before Christmas. He literally created miracles and organised everything, taking all steps necessary. Highest praise to the check measurer and carpet layers who did an amazing job. Every aspect of this project went perfectly and I’m happy to say CTM Flooring saved my daughter and her children from having a very ordinary Christmas. Well done to every single person involved in this project!!!!!!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Hi Kerrie,
We are so pleased with your positive feedback and I will pass on your feedback to our team. We hope you and your family enjoy your Christmas break and look forward to seeing you again for your next project.

Wonderful!!!!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Tiles

Hi Jakki,
We really appreciate your kind words. I will pass your feedback through to our team. Thanks again for taking the time to write this positive review. See you soon.

5 Star Tiles!

We are very satisfied with CTM flooring for their excellent service and hard work. The product range and availability made the installation of our floor quick and efficient.
Thank you for the great work!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Jonathon, It was a pleasure helping you with your project. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this positive review. See you on the next project.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing Tiles at CTM Flooring

Thankyou Kristen and CTM Flooring for the best service and quality tiles to select from. The showroom is so impressive with a huge range of tiles to pick from. Kristen was so helpful and knowledgeable and friendly and I can’t highly thank her for great service that she has provided to me. My lounge and dinning area looks amazing like is a brand new house .

I am so happy thanks again to friendly and hard working staff at CTM Flooring the best ever.

Michelle

Janet
JanetSydney, NSW

Very impressive

Thank you CTM Flooring for the excellent personal customer service provided by Kristen and friendly staff and for having the most incredible range of Products to choose from! Kristen walked us through each room, showing us all the possible colours of tiles and carpet, based on the criteria we gave her, with great patience and fun! We selected tiles and carpet for every room for our soon to be built New home. Thank you CTM again for making this Difficult task an easy and extremely pleasurable experience!

Hi Janet,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to assist with your new home selections, and we are so glad to hear that it was an enjoyable experience.
We can't wait to see the finished product!

Mick
MickSydney, NSW

Outstanding results in Tiling

Just completed the filing of the entire downstairs of my house with CTM Flooring. What a great experience with amazing results. Dvahal was so good at helping us walk through the huge number of options in tiles. Gave us a great price and organised for the underfloor heating as well. When there were issues, minor issues only, CTM were straight onto it and it was fixed immediately.
When the tilers were finished, and it was all done in a few days (155sqm) the only evidence that they had even been there was the beautiful floor.
Couldn’t be happier.

Hi Mick,
I will pass on your positive review through to our team. Enjoy the underfloor tile heating with this cold weather. The photo looks great.

Read more reviews - page 2