Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Swechha
SwechhaSydney, NSW

Kudos to exceptional service

I wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to Dhaval for his exceptional assistance throughout our tile selection process. Easy communication and understanding of our circumstances made the entire experience a breeze.” Show details ·  1
Christina H.
Christina H.

Huge selection & amazing customer service

I had the best experience with these guys during our renovation. Dhaval & Seraj in particular offered fantastic customer service, following up on things etc. they have an enormous range of tiles & hard floor options & spent time with me explaining pros & cons of products so I could choose what was best for each application.
Would HIGHLY recommend CTM! Show details ·  1
Yara W.
Yara W.

Found the perfect tiles for our forever home

Chagall was so great! Very professional and helpful. He found our tiles and offered the best price! Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommend Dhaval Shah at CTM tiles

Highly recommend Dhaval shah at CTM tiles.. He has exceptional knowledge and expertise in this field.. He is kind, honest, humble and trustworthy person with great patience.. He assisted us in the entire process from choosing the right tiles to installation. He is very approachable and always happy to answer all the questions. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you Dhaval shah for all your help.. Show details ·  1
LULU
LULU

Plush Carpet

CTM is the place to get all your flooring materials commercial and domestic and has the utmost tradesmen on board. Being looked after is an understatement! Show reply
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great flooring and tile company

CTM and there team were great to work with.
They had a great display center and assisted us with our selections.
They also provided an installation service, who there trades were great to deal with.

Highly recommend Show details ·  1

EsterG
EsterGSydney, NSW2 posts

Exceptional service

What a company to have look after your home renovations or build. Been renovating for 2 years and Manuel and his team have been incredibly patient with our long journey.
I can not recommend enough the knowledge and great customer service you receive from the moment you walk in to the show room until the day last job is done. Highly recommend anyone wanting to renovate or build your home, start with CTM flooring. Thank you again Manual, Clint, Seraj, Sarah and the team for everything. Show details ·  1
Nishant
Nishant3 posts
Sarah L.
Sarah L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Pool Renovation

I would like to thank Jesse, Manuel, Sarah and the team at CTM Flooring not only for the fantastic tile job they did on our pool renovation, but the complete overhaul and re-tiling of our old pool. Jesse and Manual were so patient as I am so fussy. We are thrilled to bits with the end result. Hats off to Jockie and his team of fantastic tilers, so hard working, it was such a big job and they were so pleasant and helpful. Thank you guys. Sarah and Rob Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Faisal Zahid S.
Faisal Zahid S.Sydney, NSW

Professional, wide variety of product choice option and very best customer service

I am really happy to do the tiling with CTM Flooring, they are very professional and I am well satisfied with their quality of job. And I would like to specially thanks to Seraj the customer service guy who really have understanding of products and customer taste and he is very supportive as well till the job completes. Without him the choice would be very difficult for us as we were building our first home. Thanks to Seraj and CTM Flooring ! Show details ·  1
Char S.
Char S.2 posts

Amazing products and first class customer service

We discovered CTM quite by chance and we were blown away by their range of floor and wall tiles. Special call out to Seraj Amin (CTM flooring consultant) who took his time and patiently assisted us with our choices and many questions. We highly recommend CTM. Show details ·  1
Chantell
Chantell

Best in the area!

After going in to many tile places to only be more confused then when I started, I finally found CTM flooring. Kristen was such a dream to work with. Her knowledge in interior design and being able to nail every brief I gave her made my job at selecting flooring so much easier. Kristen helped me stick to my budget and gave me amazing quality to choose from. Their range of tiles, carpet and timber flooring is reasonably priced and great quality. Kristen was even happy to spend time helping me match paint colours and bench tops. All of CTM staff make you feel welcome and offer their help and advice. Kristen thank you for helping me! And Manuel thank you for having such amazing staff! Show details ·  1
Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Incredible impressed

Just wanted to expressed how pleased I was with our carpet and timber floors that were done by CTM Flooring. The job was first class and the professionalism of the staff was excellent. The process was extremely smooth and completed super fast.Thank you to everyone. Show details ·  1
Deepak
DeepakSydney, NSW

Expert, professional and Nice collection

Dhaval is exceptional in his customer service and is highly knowledgeable. I was a building house for the first time and he helped us choose the perfect tile which we wanted for a modern house. I would love to deal with Dhaval in future as well.

CTM is great and quality collection of tiles and I highly recommend this place for tile selection. Show details ·  1

Dinesh
Dinesh

Excellent place for all Flooring needs

CTM has a nice collection of premium products.

I would like to specially mention Siraj from CTM sales for his efforts.

Siraj is very knowledgeable and has helped us with our house tiling selection through out and it was a great experience. I will definitely recommend them. Show details ·  1