• Job Satisfaction

Bala

Bala

Flooring experience

Extremely happy with our flooring experience with CTM and the outcome. Such a pleasure to deal with them. We did rectified 600x600 porcelain tiles downstairs and laminate upstairs. Fantastic team of people who are very friendly, supportive and approachable. Great quality products and excellent service. Would highly recommend to anyone who are considering flooring. Great options and fantastic customer service.
Ours is a new build and we did our entire flooring with CTM after handover. Can’t thank Kirsten, Manuel enough for their assistance.

Hi Bala,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and love your new floors. Thank you for all the recommendations.

Jordan T.

Jordan T.

Professional and premium quality

I can’t say enough positive things about CTM.

From the initial consultation, we gave vague ideas on what we liked and feel like we were shown every option that matched in some way, not just flicked to a tile and told to go with this or find something else ourselves. Really left us at ease with the choice we made as well.

Additionally, the fact that they are one of the few supplier that to supply AND install with warranty clearly shows that they stand behind there products and people

Floor Types PurchasedTiles

Hi Jordan,
We really appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing this experience. I will pass on your feedback through to our team.

Kerrie A

Kerrie ASydney, NSW

Exceptional Service And Professionalism From Beginning To End

CTM Flooring has been a breeze to deal with. I was organising new carpet to be installed at my daughter’s home. It was quite an emergency as the the old carpet was ruined making the home uninhabitable. Dhaval was fully engaged with the urgency of the situation and set the wheels in motion to have the carpet installed before Christmas. He literally created miracles and organised everything, taking all steps necessary. Highest praise to the check measurer and carpet layers who did an amazing job. Every aspect of this project went perfectly and I’m happy to say CTM Flooring saved my daughter and her children from having a very ordinary Christmas. Well done to every single person involved in this project!!!!!!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Hi Kerrie,
We are so pleased with your positive feedback and I will pass on your feedback to our team. We hope you and your family enjoy your Christmas break and look forward to seeing you again for your next project.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how CTM Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Wonderful!!!!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Tiles

Hi Jakki,
We really appreciate your kind words. I will pass your feedback through to our team. Thanks again for taking the time to write this positive review. See you soon.

5 Star Tiles!

We are very satisfied with CTM flooring for their excellent service and hard work. The product range and availability made the installation of our floor quick and efficient.
Thank you for the great work!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Jonathon, It was a pleasure helping you with your project. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this positive review. See you on the next project.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing Tiles at CTM Flooring

Thankyou Kristen and CTM Flooring for the best service and quality tiles to select from. The showroom is so impressive with a huge range of tiles to pick from. Kristen was so helpful and knowledgeable and friendly and I can’t highly thank her for great service that she has provided to me. My lounge and dinning area looks amazing like is a brand new house .

I am so happy thanks again to friendly and hard working staff at CTM Flooring the best ever.

Michelle

Floor Types PurchasedTiles
Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Very impressive

Thank you CTM Flooring for the excellent personal customer service provided by Kristen and friendly staff and for having the most incredible range of Products to choose from! Kristen walked us through each room, showing us all the possible colours of tiles and carpet, based on the criteria we gave her, with great patience and fun! We selected tiles and carpet for every room for our soon to be built New home. Thank you CTM again for making this Difficult task an easy and extremely pleasurable experience!

Hi Janet,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to assist with your new home selections, and we are so glad to hear that it was an enjoyable experience.
We can't wait to see the finished product!

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Outstanding results in Tiling

Just completed the filing of the entire downstairs of my house with CTM Flooring. What a great experience with amazing results. Dvahal was so good at helping us walk through the huge number of options in tiles. Gave us a great price and organised for the underfloor heating as well. When there were issues, minor issues only, CTM were straight onto it and it was fixed immediately.
When the tilers were finished, and it was all done in a few days (155sqm) the only evidence that they had even been there was the beautiful floor.
Couldn’t be happier.

Hi Mick,
I will pass on your positive review through to our team. Enjoy the underfloor tile heating with this cold weather. The photo looks great.

Thank you for everything!

Kristen was my consultant at CTM Flooring and working with her made my first time renovating a smooth and fun experience. Kristen truly cares about what you need and she went above and beyond to make sure I got everything perfect for my bathroom and flooring. Kristen comes highly recommend and anyone would be lucky to have her help them. Thank you!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Nicole O, Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. We look forward to seeing your job completed. I will pass on your feedback through to our team.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Seamless transition from carpet to floating floorboards

Competitive pricing, focused on customer solutions. Quick turn around from first visit to providing a quote.
Supplied all the necessary documentation required for strata approval.
Efficient tradesmen and respectful with communications and timing.

Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Stewart. Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Sometimes strata approval can be a little tricky. I will pass your feedback through to our team. We look forward to helping your friends and family.

Professional and Would Highly Recommend

A professional outlook from staff, products and showroom. We were amazed by the amount of display tiles and floorings on offer. We were assisted with our tile and laminate flooring selections that match our new house and colour scheme to perfection. We had no idea of what colours would work until we spoke to the experienced staff there.
But it didn't finish there, their installers were very well mannered, and did an exceptional job. They took utmost care working near my painted walls and, they cleaned up after they had finished.
On top of this, their prices are extremely competitive.
I highly recommend CTM.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Paul. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review. It was our pleasure to help with selection for your beautiful home. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again for recommending us.

Knowledgeable, respectful, energetic, solutions focussed and creative.

Kristen was our consultant and was extremely energetic and willing to assist. Kristen walked the floor for the right tiles for our entire house. We ended up with every tile selected at a very affordable price with a modern and designer vibe. Kristen even set up a display with notes on the tiles detailing which one was for where - to help me present the suggestions to my partner on a day she wasn’t in. There were some minor changes but another professional was available to help us solve flow on effects, etc, Manuel - Amazing!!! This man sold us an idea we had been thinking about but we’re too scared to decide on. However, as soon as we saw the vision be perfect. Can’t recommend CTM Flooring enough.

Leonie and Jacob
Leonie and Jacob

Well we have the finished product and could not be happier. How can I share some pics with you? I also have a new challenge for you. I need to find some old tiles for my rental property that needs new waterproofing. Up for it?

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Kristen was an amazing help to us. Her patience in helping us select the right tile was second to none and her knowledge was exceptional.
See you again for our next project CTM.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Peter. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. Your alfresco area looks absolutely fantastic and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Kavitha D.

Kavitha D.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service and quality workmanship

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Kavitha. Thank you so much for your positive review. It was our pleasure to assist you along the way. Your experience is exactly how we want all our clients feel. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review.

Thank you!

You made it simple and effortless to choose flooring. Renovating a house is stressful enough, but working with CTM made the process a whole lot simpler. Thank you for your knowledge and professionalism!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Christine. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your positive feedback. We understand the stress with renovations and we are so pleased you found the process so simple. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy Renovating!

Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Thank you very much to Ryan and his team for sorting out my flooring issue quickly, professionally and with a smile! Quality product and quality service! I am extremely happy and satisfied with the result!
Thankyou!

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Heidi, Thank you so much for your positive review. I will pass on your feedback through to our team.

Quality tiles showroom

Seraj was very helpful to choose the tiles for our new home. Technically he got very good knowledge and he will apply that towards the tile selection. If you are after a good quality tiles for home, Bathroom and outdoor this is the best shop.
We spend around totally 12 hours in 3 different days to choose the tiles. All the time Seraj was with us especially when we are completely blank at some point. Outstanding customer service.
They gave me good discount as well.

Manuel T.CTM Flooring

Hi Ramkumar, Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to some photo's of your completed installation. Feel free to come in for a coffee when you are in the area.

Damien

DamienSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great ensuite tile solution

Kristen was wonderful. She was able to understand our design needs and she came up with a perfect solution and some great advice. Would recommend using CTM for flooring needs

Hi Damien,
Thank you for the positive feedback, so glad we could help you with your project. Can't wait to see finished photos of your new bathroom!

APC

APC

Excellent service from Kristen

Kristen was very helpful and found an old tile replacement for us. Very pleasant, happy to help and knowledgeable about the product and the process. Great service, great with kids.

Hi APC,
Thank you for your review. I will pass this through to our team, in particular Kristen.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Beautiful Tiles, Changed our House

We tiled our rumpus room and the adjoining covered outdoor patio, both in the same tiles.

The tiles are beautiful and really changed the appearance of our house. Visitors have started asking for the name of the shop and wanting to do a similar job. Thank you CTM, we couldn't be happier.

Hi Jim,
We really do appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you so much for recommending our services and the photos look awesome.