Beaumont Tiles

Love....love...love this store!!!

I went to Beaumont tiles for help to purchase some beautiful mirrored mosaic tiles along with all my bathroom fitting and black Granite sinks from the Auburn store, Jason and his team were wonderful, a pleasure to deal with, nothing's to hard!! The whole store has AMAZING STOCK!!! Highly recommend them, very professional!!

Store LocationAuburn
Hi Ren, Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Auburn are great! We’ll be sure to let them know. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Best Affordable Store

Thanks Jeet, you serve a best service & after sales service. Beaumont tile Auburn is the best store for tile & bathroom accessories. Very responsible price & very good quality. He is very helpful for selecting the right product. Thanks Jeet.

Store LocationAuburn
Hi Manan, Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Auburn are great! We’ll be sure to let them know. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Purchase process was great, after sales processes not so great

We had a great experience purchasing everything for our bathroom through Beaumont Tiles in Ascot Vale. The staff were all so friendly and helpful.
The only negative is the after sales processes, we had to pay to return items (25% of the purchase price) and the tile return policy did not apply to the tiles we bought, but we were not told this at the time of purchase

Store LocationAscot Vale
Hi Jane, Thanks for taking the time to review your recent Ascot Vale experience. Sorry about the the communication issues you experienced, but we're glad to hear the staff were friendly and helpful. We'll pass your feedback along to senior management, but if there's anything else we can do to help please let us know your contact details at feedback@tile.com.au and we'll be in touch.

Outstanding Customer Service

I brought in one of my clients to Beaumont Tiles Auburn and I was helped by Jeet, Jason and Jaydon. They delivered excellent customer service, they were very patient as we were looking at many different tiles. As we had many bathrooms we were able to negotiate prices. A one stop shop for everything. Best team that I have dealt with and I would recommend anyone that is doing a renovation to go speak to Jeet, Jason and Jaydon. Thank you team Auburn and can’t wait for the next project.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Auburn
Hi Roseanne, Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Auburn are great! We’ll be sure to let them know. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Tiles Good But Service A Big Let Down

Selected and purchased tiles at Modbury SA store, sales person very good. Told we could return unopened boxes of tiles. Had two left. Went to return tiles and very rudely told 'no refund on under 3 boxes and that's only if they match the shop stock....it's on the form attached to your receipt'. Showed them the receipt and invoice and there was no attachment or mark of any attachment. Reply was then 'bad luck, that's the way it is. Read the conditions on our website'. This is a different female that the person who sold us the tiles. I know everyone has a bad day but customer service is customer service. Angry staff create angry customers and, boy, was I angry. Some attempt at negotiation would have been appreciated. We have further renovations going on and there is no way I will go back to Beaumont Tiles.

Store LocationMODBURY SA
Hi Ellen, sorry about the experience you had with our store at Modbury. If you'd like to talk to a senior member of our head office team, please let us know your best contact details at feedback@tile.com.au. We'd be happy to talk to you and see if there's any way we can help.

Reputed company but bad service during delivery

Recently I ordered my tiles for my new build from Beaumont Tiles , Auburn Store. During my selection process, they ([name removed]) were really helpful. Assisted me to choose the right tile matching my home. I was asked to call them 2 weeks before delivery date to make the full payment to finalize the order. Then when I called them, they confirmed me , stock is not available in NSW warehouse and they needed to get it from Brisbane warehouse. I urged them to order it as soon as possible as I am nearing the completion of my home. Then I patiently waited for couple of weeks, but there is no call from them to say the stock is available even though they know that I am waiting for this to be delivered as soon as it is available. When I called them to check on the status, they said the tiles were available a week ago, but it was not informed, Due to this communication issue, I had lost 2 weeks on my tiles work which had delayed my new build completion. Other than this , quality of the tiles is really good.

Store LocationAuburn
Hi Santhosh, Sorry about the experience you've had with the delivery of your tiles and for the communication issues. It must have been frustrating to be delayed two weeks, but we're glad to hear you like the quality of the tiles. We'll pass your feedback along to senior management, but if there's anything else we can do to help please let us know your contact details at feedback@tile.com.au and we'll be in touch.

This is the place to go!

West Ryde Beaumont Tiles are a great team! Their product knowledge is amazing. Artti really listens to customers needs and patiently works towards meeting the look and the budget for each bathroom renovation. Always doing their best to deliver on or before time and nothing seems too much trouble.
I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Hi Natasha, Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at West Ryde are great! We’ll be sure to let them know. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Helpful, friendly, competent and flexible ... what else do you want from your tile shop?

This is the third time I am buying tiles from Maria at Beaumont Tiles Sumner Park. Everything is super-uncomplicated. She gives me great advice and is very flexible in terms of the logistics. So this time around I wanted to pay before going on an overseas trip so my builder could get the tiles delivered when he needed them. Not a problem. Nothing ever seems to be a problem with those guys. Very happy!!

Store LocationSumner Park
Hi Sara, Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Sumner Park are great! We’ll be sure to let them know. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Great service at Thornleigh

Pieter from the Thornleigh store made the selection of everything for my bathroom renovations painless. The experience was excellent - he took the pick-list from the builder and guided me through all the options. He understood that I was renovating to sell and helped me make choices that would add value, look great but not blow the budget. I am delighted with the finished product. Thank you!

Store LocationThornleigh
Hi Janine, Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Thornleigh are great! We’ll be sure to let them know. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Great service, great advice...

We were looked after by Artti at Beaumont West Ryde, she did a great job of providing advice and did us a great deal. Delivery was pushed forward to assist our builder get the job done. Flawless service beginning to end!!!

Store LocationWest Ryde
Hi Dimitri and Effie, Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our West Ryde store. We’re so proud to have them as part of the Beaumont Tiles family and will be sure to pass this review on to the team. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office

1-Stop shop for all bathroom and tiling needs

We were looking for a complete bathroom reno and visited many shops lookinug for ideas and materials. We were quite confused when we walked into Beaumont tiles, where we met Jeet Mody. He guided us with the selections and helped us to design the bathroom with the right color combinations and fixtures. Finally he also provided us a great discount. We would recommend Beaumont tiles Auburn and give them a 5* rating.

Store LocationBeaumont Auburn
Hi Suhail, Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our Auburn store. We’re so proud to have them as part of the Beaumont Tiles family and will be sure to pass this review on to the team. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office

Great choices. Great service.

From beginning to end everyone at Beaumont West Ryde were fantastic. Good prices and accommodating staff every time we needed something. We changed a tiny early 70s bathroom to a functional stylish space.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Hi Glutenfreegirl. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our West Ryde store. We’re so proud to have them as part of the Beaumont Tiles family and will be sure to pass this review on to the team. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office

Great customer service

Beaumont Tiles Warner’s Bay resolved a problem I when my builder wrongly measured my shower screen. Thank you Courtney for fixing this quickly. I love the tiles I bought as well.

Store LocationWarner’s Bay
Hi Lindaloo, Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our Warner's Bay store. We’re so proud to have them as part of the Beaumont Tiles family and will be sure to pass this review on to the team. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office

Beaumont Tiles Bokarina - Great Service

We recently bought tiles for the splash back in our new kitchen from Beaumont Tiles at Bokarina. The staff were really helpful, great customer service and they saved the day, when we were one tile short for the job.

Store LocationBokarina
Hi Sandy Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our Bokarina store. We’re so proud to have them as part of the Beaumont Tiles family and will be sure to pass this review on to the team. Have a great day! Beaumont Tiles Head Office

Never Again

I recently purchased tiles for my new bathroom. The sales person at the South Morang store was very unhelpful, when I questioned the invoice, which is hard to understand.
I was charged a handling fee for each tile transaction. I thought this was a tile shop and handling tiles was what they did.
I was under the impression that I could return unused complete boxes of tiles. As I was leaving the shop with my purchase I was informed that this was for a minimum of 3 complete boxes each of the same tile type. Further, there would be another handling fee for returns.
I am soon to do up another bathroom, but won, be purchasing here.
Very disappointed and will never shop at Beaumonts again.

Store LocationSouth Morang Beaumonts
Hi Louise, sorry to hear about your experience with our South Morang store. Would you like to discuss this with a senior member of our head office team? Please let us know your best contact details at feedback@tile.com.au if you'd like us to get in touch to see how we can help.

Poor form

Purchased feature tiles for splashback/pantry from the Greens Rd Dandenong South store in Melbourne. (These were not a special order) Customer service was good prior to & during sale (which was done over phone) I asked re returns & getting extra if we were short. Yep no problems, I was at no stage told that it must be within 7 days or that there was a 3 box minimum. I was told that this was on my sales contract (sale made over phone, did not receive sales contract from delivery driver)
I wanted to return one box ($110) for a store credit as I still have 2 bathrooms to purchase tiles for. But 2 weeks is too late apparently and I only have one box.
Guess my bathroom tiles WONT be getting purchased from Beaumont.......
Poor form Beaumont

Store LocationGreens Rd, Dandenong South
Hi Raelene, sorry about your experience trying to return tiles to our store. If you'd like to speak to a member of our Head Office team about this, please email us at feedback@tile.com.au and we'd be happy to get in touch to see what we can do.

Great business to deal with

Our experience with the staff at the Gregory Hills store was excellent. My wife and I took quite a while to settle on tiles and accessories, and we dealt with two lovely young ladies, so their patience was exceptional. Tamara worked with us to finalise our order, and nothing was too much trouble for her.

Store LocationGregory Hills

Sly salesperson

The salesperson I dealt with at Grote St Adelaide was very good at her job however very sly when it came to the paperwork and downgrade all my selections without my knowledge. This was not found out until a later date. At the time she was very keen for my to provide feedback which I did and it was excellent feedback now I am disappointed with this as she played an my inexperience. Not great and no follow up after several times of trying to contact.

Store LocationGrote St Adelaide
Hi Lou, Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry about the experience you've had. The experience you describe certainly doesn't meet our standards for service or integrity, and we intend to take this very seriously. Can you please email feedback@tile.com.au with your contact details? A member of our head office team will give you a call so we can investigate this. Thanks.

Misleading customer service

Recently we’ve bought tiles for kitchen splash back. Upon sales – all was extremely well, we were told that we can buy extra packages, so there is no shortage for us and we can return unused and unpacked ones; that there absolutely no issues with delivery by smaller truck or van.
In reality on delivery date huge truck with the crane came and the driver looking at our drive way said – I am going to damage it, as truck is too heavy, so on what order our special delivery notes were written that remains a mystery, we had to unload the truck by hand. Later when we tried to return 2 packages of unused tiles, we were told that their policy is: to accept only 7 and more packages and they have only limited time for customers to do that, and that is actually written on their receipt. Why not to tell us up front when we were buying less than 7 packages in the first place, and obviously won’t be able to return any unused…Big disappointment with the quite ordinary tiles we could easily buy elsewhere…

Store LocationAlexandria
We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with Beaumont Tiles. If there's anything we can do to help, please email us at feedback@tile.com.au with your contact details and a team member from our head office will be in touch.

Great product and fantastic service

Very happy with the advice, recommendation and service offered by Beaumont Tiles West Ryde. Jaz and Artti are fantastic! Very welcoming and genuinely wanting to help find the best product that will suit customer's plan and ideas.
We are very happy with our finished bathroom and strongly recommend Beaumont Tiles West Ryde.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles West Ryde