Beaumont Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beaumont Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY from this mob.

They sold me a faulty item & refuse to organise manufacturer of item to install replacement. I have lodged complaint with Fair Trading. They are in clear breach of Australian Consumer laws. Head Office not bothering to help. Shonky & very unprofessional.

Average

If you are after a top quality outcome, look elsewhere. If you are after an average outcome, go to Beaumont. We went through Beaumont because that is who our builder used to supply and fit tiles. From the outset, we were met with a sub-par consultation. The rep had very little knowledge of the products and service. Our tiles were laid inconsistent with thick grouting. When we challenged them, we were told the inconsistency was due to the tiles having slight size variations. As mentioned, go to Beaumont if you after an average outcome.

Rajeev Vij
Rajeev VijSydney, NSW

Good store with parking and staff is very helpful

We were very confuse what to choose and Jason helped us with not only selection but also advised us on interior and Color matching. Highly recommended. They also got stuff for kids to keep them engaged so you can focus on selection.

Sophia
SophiaIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful customer service

We were referred to Beaumont Mittagong by our builders. The Staff were friendly, patient and efficient. Their product knowledge was excellent and we are very happy with our choice of tiles.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Beaumont Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Unknown
UnknownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Picket Grigio Mosaic Matt Flat Matt NR 257.0mm x 313.0mm x 6.0mm

Ordered them to be collected on certain date as per their website. When I placed the order for the tiles the invoice delivery date was changed without even notifying me. When I contacted them, they said they cannot do anything. I had to pay my trades who were waiting onsite.

Super helpful service!

Beaumont Mittagong staff have been very helpful in quoting up for my new bathroom, cant wait to see it come to life! Quote was put together really quickly and easily.

Lulu
LuluMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful

We made an appointment and went into Beaumont tiles head office in Adelaide. Donna listened, advised and helped us pick beautiful tiles to ‘refurbish’ our 2 bathrooms, toilet and laundry. She had great ideas and was friendly and efficient. Now just to wait for the quote!

Dianne
Dianne

Helpful, Knowledgeable Staff and quality products.

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return not allowed

Jenny
JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lack of interest

We went to Beaumont Tiles in Adelaide as we have always received great service from them. We were the only customers but nobody acknowledged we were there or approached us. We are looking at renovating 2 bathrooms and a laundry. Very surprised by lack of interest so we left.

Jess Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sales woman in Beaumont store very unhelpful but

Walked into the Beaumont store in South Morang, wanted help choosing a tile. The sales woman at the desk seemed like she didn’t want to get up and help when she finally got up she asked if I needed help and then proceeded to quickly tell me that she had no tiles to suit my project. if I was the owner I would be really disappointed in her. I walked out and went to national tiles across the road.

Store LocationSouth Morang

I have emailed you. Thanks

LazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service, late deliveries, missing/incorrect items and impossible to get a credit.

Service with a smile

Great customer service and experience. They were very knowledgeable and experienced with their products and with their assistance in helping us choose our tile selection for our new home. We would highly recommend them.

Store LocationMittagong
Manz
Manz

Why go anywhere else?

I am so impressed with this local business. I dealt with Bundy and he has "all things bathrooms" imprinted in his cells! So grateful. His ideas and knowledge were very impressive and his attitude was friendly, professional and extremely respectful. I didn't feel pushed or pressured in any way and am so happy which my choices and the price point. Smaller stores are best every time! Tanks to the whole team!

Paul
PaulThe Mallee, VIC

Mildura store-Avoid

The owner was meant to come quote a couple of times and didnt show, then after doing a measure didnt call back for almost 3 months. We only kept following up as limited options here, when I called he said he didnt want the job-something about renovations and not having the time.