Verifiedbeaumont-tiles.com.au

3.9

SpencerJD
SpencerJDPerth, WA4 posts

Good range helpful staff

Popped into Beaumont Tiles Midland to see if anything suitable for our full bathroom, ensuite, laundry makeover. Impressed by their range and Roshni was very helpful and generous with her time. Follow up queries were answered promptly. We purchased tiles and basins. withholding one star pending on time delivery. Would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
concerned18Metropolitan Adelaide, SA18 posts

If you don't get the order right be prepared for lots of delivery and return charges

Tiles are good but they catch you out on delivery and return charges. I ordered 2 boxes for a small job but it turned out I only needed one. They would have charged me more to return that box to the warehouse than the tiles were worth. Show details
concerned18

I see they are not responding to this...

kaz
kazAustralia18 posts

Kellie
KellieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Terrible service from Beaumont tiles!

I wrote a review on our damaged tiles from Beaumonts with a cleaner they recommended we use. They responded immediately online here for all to see (looks great for the public eye) advising us to email their feedback team so they can look into from a 'head office' perspective. This was weeks ago and still yet to receive even an email confirming they will look into it....don't be fooled by their quick responses here, they are just trying to look good. Zero stars for communication, service and the rest of it! Show details
Martin D
Martin DSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing experience

Great catalogue of tiles. Great people. Tremendous service.
The tiles were of high quality and the service even better. Delivery on time. Show details ·  1
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

MLG
MLGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Microtec Tiles

These tiles are absolutely impossible to clean. They had footprints from the tradies that I couldn’t remove so I went into Beaumont and they sold me 2 rather expensive cleaning solutions which smell very chemically and burnt my skin. After all that the marks had faded but were still there. Day to day they can’t be mopped because every little fibre sticks to them, they attract soap scum and the only way to clean them is on my hands and needs with a nylon scrubber which Beaumont also kindly sold me.
I chose them for their non slip rating but am so disappointed with the product.
The photo is after the tiles were scrubbed clean and 1 person had a shower. It’s like they haven’t been cleaned at all. Show details
Rob
Rob7 posts

Microtec Tiles, impossible to clean

Anyone else having problems cleaning microtec tiles? Any tips?
If you want to see every footprint and vacuum mark on the floor then go for these tiles. If not, do not buy them.
Please like this review or message me if you're having the same issue. Show details
John
John

Avoid

Some if the worst service I've ever experienced. Happy to make a sale, but no help afterwards.
Products late, not informed
Delivery date missed, not informed until too late in the day to make arrangements.
Contact centre, good luck getting someone to answer the phone line. Show details
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

Cas
CasIllawarra, NSW

Service & Advice

Fantastic service and advice from the team at Mittagong Beaumont, made tile selection a breeze Show details ·  1
Chalkietraveller
ChalkietravellerPerth, WA4 posts

Outstanding

Visited the new Midland Beaumont store and I have nothing but praise for Cameron who has amazing knowledge, expertise and experience which was an enormous help as he guided us through tile selections for our renovated kitchen. Visited other tile centres but was overwhelmed and uncertain about my decisions. Cameron was very professional, and his obvious knowledge made the whole process less stressful. What a huge asset he is for the company. Overall price was excellent making this a 5star recommendation. Show details ·  1
Louisa
LouisaIllawarra, NSW

Best customer service in the southern Highlands

Bundy was helpful from beginning to end, making design suggestions and ensuring I got the best price and accurate delivery expectations. Show details ·  1
Ryle
RyleSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Lippage everywhere. Caboolture Beaumont Tiles

Poor job. Tiles are not even throughout the house. Were told we would have the diagonal lines for running water to go towards drain but nope. Our builder used them . Not very good. Have even tripped and kicked toe on some tiles with high lippage. I gave them my details to respond to me but they have not followed up on this so the review will stay. Show details
Janine Hitch
Janine HitchWheatbelt, WA2 posts

Excellent Service

I went to Beaumont tiles in Midland last week and Ken was amazing with his help and ideas. I already knew what I wanted (to a point) and he helped me to choose the correct wall tiles to go with the floor tiles. I can't recommend them enough. Show details ·  1