• Job Satisfaction

Eloise Picken

Eloise PickenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beaumont Mittagong

Bundy from Beaumont in Mittagong has been such a pleasure to deal with! I went in store with a vision of how I pictured my bathrooms and he went above and beyond to achieve it! The store had a fantastic rang of tiles, vanities and tap wear also!

Karin

KarinIllawarra, NSW

Great customer service

Monique & the team were fantastic, could not have been any more helpful, nothing was a problem.
Can highly recommend the team at Beaumont Tiles Mittagong.
Thank you very much for being so helpful.

Luisa

Luisa

Review on Beaumont Tiles, Rosebery

The Rosebery office called wanting final payment when the work hadn’t been started. I paid however I purchased my shower screen on the 1/10/2020 and it’s still not installed properly.

Store LocationRosebery

Hello Luisa,
We would like to investigate this further and discuss this with you. Could you please email feedback@tile.com.au your best contact number and a member of our Head Office will be in contact.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Beaumont Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Beaumont tiles Caringbah

What wonderful service again. We have now bought tiles for our bathroom, laundry and kitchen and have been looked after each time. Thank you. Can highly recommend the team at Caringbah.

Store LocationCaringbah

Issra at Beaumont Tiles in Auburn was helpful and patient and offered excellent advice related to matching tile colours to samples of carpet
Thanks very much for the helpful advice

Store LocationAuburn NDE

Sue B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shame shame shame

We ordered and paid for our tiles, and got a call today to say they were in. I went to the store within an hour of the call, only to be told they had accidentally sold my tiles to one of their regular tilers. They called him to see if he could bring them back as they were sold in error and he allegedly had already laid them. Poor effort Beaumont tiles. I will never set foot in your stores again. The manager offered me a bag of glue as compensation. What a joke.

Store LocationEdwardstown SA
Sue B.

thank you for your work involved with addressing the poor service levels delivered by the Edwardstown store, and for your apology and gift card compensation. Hopefully the steps taken will result in no other customers going through what we endured.

Beaumont Tile Auburn is the best!

Jeet went above and beyond helping me with my tile selection and organising delivery to my holiday house in regional NSW. Nothing was a problem, with no hassles, Im so happy with my tiles that Jeet helped me select, my bathrooms look awesome! I would highly recommend Beaumont Tiles Auburn, these guys know their tiles!

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
Min Ni

Min NiSydney, NSW

Jason & Jeet, awesome team from Beaumont Auburn

My renovation of living room, kitchen and bathroom are done! It's a massive job, but with the help of Jason & Jeet, it seems quite enjoyable. They put things together, from size to colour, calculation of quantity to pick the best quality! I used grey as the theme, Jason went above and beyond finding all possible scheme and texture of the products for the best match. Jeet is best at organising, with laugh and joke All visitors were amazed by the result, and I couldn't be more proud!

Store LocationBeaumont Auburn NSW
GlobalGirl123

GlobalGirl123Sydney, NSW

Exceptional Care from the Thornleigh Beaumont Team

Eriana and Pieter went above and beyond in the service they provided while I was remodeling my parent's bathrooms. There was no task, or request that was too much - and it was at times a complicated process as my Mum kept changing her mind on things - but they made it as seamless as possible and the result was beautiful. Thank you so so much!

Store LocationThornleigh

Hey there,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of your service with Eriana and Pieter at Thornleigh. We are super lucky to have them as part of the Beaumont family. Thanks for choosing Beaumonts!

Bundy is the Man @Beaumont Tiles Mittagong

Just want to give a quick shout out to Bundy @beaumont tiles he made the selection process for my house simple and easy with excellent and honest feedback on all products, I was extremely happy with his range of knowledge he answered all of my questions on the spot which was fantastic,
I left feeling very confident in my decisions, I cant wait to see it all come together, Thanks again mate

Amazing Customer Service!

Jeet and the team at Beamont Auburn have been so fantastic to deal with when organising tiles for our home renovation. The communication and reliability has been excellent. We had a little hiccup with tile quantities and the team have gone above and beyond to help us. I highly recommend visiting the team, we have been very impressed.

Store LocationAuburn
Michelle

MichelleEyre Peninsula, SA

Exception Service!

Sharm and the team at Beaumont Tiles Port Lincoln have been extremely knowledgeable and helpful in my selection of products for my home. I was offered a great deal for some toilet suites for my Holiday Rental via a special deal that was on offer. One happy customer :)

Store LocationPort Lincoln

Hey Michelle,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our team at Port Lincoln. We are super happy to hear about your great experience. Thanks for choosing Beaumonts!
Have a great day,

Beaumont Tiles Gregory Hills - Very poor customer service

We visited this store on 26/9/20 with my wife and grandson as we are looking renovating our two bathrooms and laundry. We were in the store for over half and hour. the staff were busy when we 1st arrived and we waited our turn and looked around store for idea.

We were never approached by any of the 3 staff who went onto customers and ignored us. One staff member asked a customer if they wanted help near me who said no then walked past me to go out the back.

I believe we were ignored as we had our grandson with us,

The staff were not helpful in any way and I intend to let everyone know how annoying poor Beaumont Tiles Gregory Hills are. You just lost my money and hopefully others will follow.

Store LocationGregory Hills

Beaumont Tiles Mittagong - Fantastic Service

Amazing and professional service from Bundy at Beaumont Tiles Mittagong. The service, advice and help that we received was nothing short of exceptional. We had a great selection of tiles and bathroom accessories to choose from. Thank you. Would definitely recommend.

Hey ALB,
Thank you very much for your great recommendation and for choosing Beaumonts. You've made our day!

Trish A.

Trish A.Illawarra, NSW

Beaumont tiles at Mittagong

Thanks to Bundy and his wealth of knowledge and gentle encouragement, what for me was the daunting task of choosing tiles and bathroom vanities and fixtures for my new home became an easy and satisfying experience. His knowledge of product options and range was invaluable. Loved the ‘virtual’ on-site tiling of my bathrooms and kitchen. Thanks for great service and follow up!

Excellent service at Beumont Tiles Mittagong

Excellent customer service for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Great advice and help with selection of styles and colours, for tiles and accessories, great service right through to delivery, thanks Bundy and Monique, you do a great job and we couldn't be happier with the service you provide and love our new kitchen and bathroom. Highly recommend this business, excellent service and great products.

Hanaa NosirSydney, NSW

Totally Dissatisfied From Service

Store LocationAuburn
Hanaa Nosir

Dont bother contacting Beaumont tiles on this feedback@tile.com.au address they do not respond. They try to "look like they care " but they dont . Choose another tile company.

Beaumont tiles Alexandria

We've been back and forth to this store many times and each time they've been really helpful and attentive. They got some extra tiles sent up from Melbourne to fix a colour matching issue which was really above and beyond! Through the whole process they had really great suggestions and advice. Consequently, our kitchen splashback looks A-Mazing and now we're back to choose the floor tiles. I have complete confidence in the team at Alexandria Beaumonts, they're great.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Alexandria
Sandya

SandyaSydney, NSW

Bathroom Reno

I received a great service from Beaumont tiles Auburn store. Jason helped me select all the products and tiles. Excellent product knowledge and great prices. After sale service was excellent. I recommend Beaumont tiles Aurbun for anyone renovating their homes.

Store LocationAuburn Beaumont Tiles
Jono

Jono

Great Service and range

Received fantastic service and knowledge of their range. Just purchased enough to renovate three bathrooms and was so please to purchase so much from one shop. Made the buying process easier.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles - Tuggerah