Beaumont Tiles Mittagong

Monique at Beaumont Tiles Mittagong provided my wife and I with very good customer service. She was helpful with suggestions on style and colour which made selecting items for our Bathroom renovation easy. Our compliments to Monique of Beaumont Tiles Mittagong

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Mittagong

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Fantastic Service from Maria at Sumner Park Beaumont Tiles Qld. Fast efficient, had all relevant information. Friendly and cooperative with great prices and suggestions. Recommended excellent Tilers who did a beaut job

Store LocationSumner Park Beaumont Tiles Brisbane Queensland

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the great review, you've made our day, and we agree the team at Sumner Park are great! Well be sure to let them know.

Great customer service

Knowledgeable and delightful to deal with. They delivered on time and exceeded our expectations of service. We renovated 2 bathrooms, laundry, kitchen and veranda using their products and would recommend them highly.

Store LocationWest Ryde

Hi Rebecca
Thanks for the great review, you've made our day, and we agree the team at West Ryde are great! Well be sure to let them know.
Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Beaumont Tiles Auburn were fantastic!!

The service we were provided by our consultant Jeet from the initial meeting was fantastic. He knew exactly what we wanted and we couldnt fault his service. I highly recommend Beaumont Tiles Auburn if you want fast, informative and exceptional service. Thank you Jeet!

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Auburn

We ended up with the wrong tiles on our backsplash

It was a real disappointment when we saw our tiled kitchen backsplash for the first time after the volume builder completed tiling. The Beaumont tiles consultant included the wrong tiles code for the backsplash tiles, there was no sample of what we selected with the product code sticker to compare it with at the time of the appointment so we had to trust was written down by the Beaumount consultant and sign the selection contract (the contract had no pictures of the tiles to validate the selection). Now we have to live with the ugly flowery very expensive backsplach tiles that we never asked for and we really hate. We tried to reach out to the Beaumont consultant with no response.

Store LocationMalvern, Melbourne

Hi,
We're really sorry to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you. Could you please email feedback@tile.com.au your best contact number and a member of our team will phone you shortly.

George PSydney, NSW

excellent customer service

An excellent range of tiles.
Pick up of tiles available within a week.
Cut to measure lauxes grates done ON THE SPOT!!!
Very friendly and efficient staff, both full time and part time.
If I need any more tiles or grates I shall go back to Padstow!
However, not all stores are as good!

Store LocationPadstow

Hi George,
Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our Padstow store. Were so proud to have them as part of the Beaumont Tiles family and will be sure to pass this review on to the team.

Beaumont TilesBeaumont Tiles

Thanks very much for your feedback George.

TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Narre Warren Beaumont store

Words are not enough to express my disappointment from this store. The worst possible service and the most arrogant manager to deal with. She is by far the worst the rudest person to talk to. Its been pass the promise day to get back to me with an answer for an item. When I rang another staff promised to call, I am still yet to receive a call. Please If you want anything for your bathroom Renos I would highly and this is genuine advice to go to burdens in Berwick.

Store LocationNarrewarren
Tina

Hi, I have emailed my details. Please give me call to discuss further thanks

Janet Smith

Janet SmithIllawarra, NSW

Great work Beaumont Mittagong!

I wanted to give a shout-out to the great staff at Beaumont Mittagong. We've bought all the tiles there for our new house and the staff have been fantastic and super helpful. Huge thanks!

Store LocationMittagong

Hi Janet,
Thanks for the great review, you've made our day, and we agree the team at Mittagong are great! Well be sure to let them know.

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beaumont Tiles Browns Plains - Professional, Easy and Amazing !!!

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Browns Plains
Chelsea

ChelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mt Gambier store - AMAZING!

Cassie and the team at the Mt Gambier store were so helpful - friendly customer service and fantastic advice on tile selection! Thank you - well be back next renovation for sure!

Store LocationMt Gambier

Tila

TilaVictoria

Poor service

Picking up extra tiles for a customer at Dandenong trade warehouse.
3 boxes of tiles , had to wait for about 45 mins. I then realised I needed a length of tile trim , paid for it on my card had to go back to the warehouse to pick it up. Was told that the computer hadn't shown that I had paid for it. I would have to wait about 5 mins. Even though I had the receipt, and the payment appeared on my Banking app. So after waiting another 10 mins, was told yes the sale had been approved.waited another 5 mins before driving away. No trim and $24 poorer. I will never send customers there again. Terrible service.

Store LocationDandenong

Paul E.

Paul E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete Miscalculation By Beaumont Tiles Ferntree Gully Vic.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Ferntree Gully victoria

Sara

SaraAustralia

This is why you use a tile shop!

OK, so I bought all the tiles I needed for my bathroom renovation in June. Renovations took a long time and in October my tiler figured out he was 3 boxes short. The team from Beaumont Tiles Sumner Park managed to get me three boxes of the exact same batch, so there would be absolutely no colour difference. How good's that? Especially for a perfectionist like me! Can't get that at Bunnings. Love Beaumont Tiles Sumner Park!

Store LocationSumner Park

Hi,
Thanks for the great review, you've made our day!
Beaumont Tiles Sumner Park

Tracey

TraceySydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing customer service

The team at Beaumont Mittagong are awesome. So very happy with the amazing customer service Melek, Bundy and the Mittagong team went above and beyond to assist us, guide and provide great advice with our purchase of tiles and fixtures for our bathroom, kitchen and laundry renovations! True angles when we couldn’t make up our mind or if we forgot something they were so patient. A big thank you once again! 10/10

Store LocationMittagong
els.haddad

els.haddadSydney, NSW

Wide range, great service, and well-priced.

Worked closely with Artti from West Ryde. Her advice was very useful in narrowing down our search, the range was quite broad, and pricing surprisingly VERY competitive for a well-known brand name. Stock levels were established and delivery organised within two days. Artti has earned a repeat customer - I'll be headed back next year for the next development without a doubt.

Store LocationWest Ryde
Elodie_Cael

Elodie_CaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

can improve!

Store LocationGrote Street & South Routh ( Adelaide SA)

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Beaumont Tiles - West Ryde - Fantastic!

So happy with the amazing customer service provided by Beaumont Tiles store in West Ryde. Artti and the team went above and beyond to assist, guide and provide great advice with my purchase of tiles and fixtures for my bathroom and laundry renovations! A big thank you once again!

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at West Ryde are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.

Kathy B.

Kathy B.New South Wales

Very disappointed!

Very poor customer service at Tura Beach store, after waiting 20 mins still no help only to be assisted by a member of the paint section who understandably had limited product knowledge. We waited once again only to be ignored by staff who were aware we were there but uninterested in serving us.

Store LocationTura Beach NSW

Helena Jansa

Helena JansaAU

No service at all

Today I stop at Beaumont tiles in Rutherford.
I went to look for floor tiles for my home.
The 3 employees were “busy” with one costumer.
After a few minutes I left.
I will not buy from this shop. VERY DISSAPOINTED. HOPELESS

Store LocationRutherford

Hi Helena,
We're really sorry to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you. Could you please email feedback@tile.com.au your best contact number and a member of our team will phone you to discuss.

B Yacoub

B YacoubSydney, NSW

Beaumont Tiles St Ives is Great

Sam from Beaumont Tiles St Ives is a top sales person, him & his colleagues Kunal stepped up to help us when we had a bad delivery experience, the heavy rain & winds didn’t stop them and they did everything they can to make our experience the best ever, thank you guys.

Store LocationBeaumont St Ives