• Job Satisfaction

Wonderful service, beautiful tiles and friendly staff!

I've used Beaumont Tiles at Tuggerah several times now and have always been really happy with all aspects of my orders.
Keep up the great work! I will be back :)

Sophie K.
Sophie K.Illawarra, NSW

Bathroom and laundry renovation with Bundy from Beaumonts

I recently had the absolute pleasure of working with Bundy from Beaumont Tiles, Mittagong to complete my bathroom and laundry renovation. Initially, I only went in to the store to look at tiles however I ended up leaving with everything I needed after having such a wonderful experience chatting with Bundy. Bundy was helpful, informative and funny and ensured everything I purchased was competitively priced. I would have no hesitation in recommending Bundy and the Beaumont Tiles, Mittagong team to anyone looking to do a bathroom or laundry renovation.

Dean
DeanAdelaide

Excellent service

Ordered Miracle Grout Pen from Jorge manager of Edwardstown store. Product hadn’t arrived after 2 weeks. Jorge followed it up with HO and found they were no longer available. He went out of his way and for 2 left in SA which he was able to obtain. Excellent customer service.

Store LocationEdwardstown SA
Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Beaumont Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Great Customer service and excellent products

We went to the the shop in North Manly and Leanna was very helpful with everything, from basically the best type of product to suit our renovations to stock availability as we were in a rush to start with the renovations. Everything was delivered on time so we were very happy! Daniel and Leanna made it so easy to make the decisions on everything we needed

Nicola S
Nicola SHunter Region, NSW

Friendly and extremely helpful

Went in with an idea in my head that the staff (Amber, Sam & Vicki) have gone above and beyond to make a reality. I called to order samples and Vicki even sent SMS pics to me from their "look book" as I couldn't get into their store immediately. I'm a novice who has never done a bathroom reno so their questions have really helped avoid potential future headaches with our builder and tiler.

Various

Jason and the team at Beaumont auburn provide a fantastic service going out of there way to provide solutions, can’t recommend them enough. Knowledge and care to ensure you job is perfect is above and beyond

Friendly professional service

A lovely experience at the Mittagong shop. Practical help with choosing our tiles and in floor heating. Great communication with updates about the progress of our order and the delivery

Lisa P.
Lisa P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

5 star Genuine service!

Was looking for honest, genuine service that went above and beyond, and got it!!
Communication skills, and customer service, outstanding not to mention best price in town!
Thanks Bundy and Team at Beaumont Tiles...Mittagong are lucky to have you!!

Shauny evs
Shauny evs Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sharisse @ Beaumont Tiles Keilor Park

Richard
Richard Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ensuite renovation

Scott and Wayne provided excellent customer service on the 3 occassions I went in to the shop and purchased items for my ensuite renovation. I was a novice on what I needed but they both assisted with the process and what I would need to complete the renovation project. I would highly recommend Beaumonts Lilydale.

Domenic
DomenicSydney, NSW

Great customer service at Lewisham!

I would like to acknowledge the wonderful and engaging customer service that I received at Beaumont Tiles, Lewisham.

I was assisted by Vik Thakur and he went out of his way to ensure that I could find everything I need for my new bathroom and laundry renovation. I loved the fact that he was keen to help me and was willing to make suggestions and recommendations.

This is a one-stop shop for everything you need.

I highly recommend a visit to Beaumont Tiles, Lewisham.

Store LocationLewisham
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Illawarra, NSW

Nice to be acknowledge

I walked into the Mittagong shop I went through the door the three young members of staff looked up and brightly smiled and said hello . That meant a lot, as an older person you can become invisible.
I returned a few day later to again look at tiles, the manager Melek served me, showed me tiles that I would never have considered but look absolutely stunning with my kitchen Now I have bought some beautiful tiles I am a very happy customer . It was so nice to feel I was visible.

Store LocationMittagaong NSW

Warren
WarrenSydney, NSW

Very professional business and knowledgeable staff.

A pleasure to deal with, staff member Laura and Pieter were both very professional and knowledgeable on products that met both our needs and budget. I would highly recommend Beaumont Tiles Thornleigh to anyone in the area looking to renovate.

Julie
JulieIllawarra, NSW

Monique from Mittagong

Thanks to Monique and the team at Beaumont's Mittagong, I had a great experience renovating my bathroom recently. Monique answered all my questions throughout the cycle of ordering, delivery and follow up. I'm very happy with the end result, thanks Monique!

Shameem Kawsar
Shameem KawsarSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I am building my own house. When our private builder started building the house, I visited Beaumont tiles Auburn store. I told them my requirements.

Through the completion of my house, time to time the whole team kept me updating about the product, product delivery.

If my account manager was not present in the store, some other agent helped me the same beautiful way.

Beaumont Tiles Auburn has a very strong and knowledgeable team. I’m highly pleased with the team and their service.