3.9

• Job Satisfaction

Outstanding customer service, beautiful tiles

We purchased tiles from Beaumont Auburn in late 2019 for an outdoor patio and are delighted with the finished product, the tiles are beautiful! But it was the customer service from Jeet at the Auburn shop which really made the difference! He went above and beyond, was incredibly helpful and solved all problems that came up including sourcing additional stock when we needed more tiles. He was professional, reliable and polite, a real credit to Beaumont. Thanks Jeet!

Store LocationAuburn NSW
googoo

googooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely No Service at all in Marion headquarters

Store LocationMarion Road Adelaide SA
Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tile match

I was so blown away by the excellent service my wife and I received. The owner was so helpful as this was a new area for us and I have to say I will shop and attend the Beaumont Browns Plains store as many times as required.

Please work with the people in the store as again nothing was to hard for Scott and this team.

Thanks so much and I will be back.

Store LocationBrowns Plains Queensland
Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Beaumont Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Beaumont tiles Auburn - Jeet & Jason - provided more than 5 star service. Highly recommended.

They are very professional and guided me in selecting the right tiles for my newly built house. They are very helpful and patience.

Jeet is a very passionate guy to help customers with right product.

Thank you Beaumont tiles Auburn.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product great but Delivery and communication problems

Store LocationSumner Park QLD
Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Shout out for sales person at Auburn store

My renovation started just a few days before the pandemic. In my visit to Auburn store, I met Jeet which helped me with virtual shopping. He assisted us via face time. Very knowledgable person with an amazing sense of design, very flexible and professional that helped me to upgrade 4 bathrooms with 4 different types of tiles. My last bathroom is amazing our choice of tiles with black mixers and smart toilet is best part of my house. I told the store manager that Jeet is an asset for your organisation.
I recommend Jeet to any one need loyal and honest sales person.
Julia

Store LocationAuburn
Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Service

I recommend if your needing help with deciding on what tiles to pick go and see Helen. Good old fashion service. The Tiles were at a good price and lots of choice. Really happy with the service here.

Store LocationWest ryde

Hi Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with us. You've made our day and we will be sure to pass this on to the Helen team at West Ryde!
Have a great day,

Beaumont Tiles Wooloongabba Simone

We were very happy with our initial experience at Beaumont Tiles Wooloongabba with Simone. She was a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of bathroom renovation. Very personable and helpful.

Store LocationWooloongabba

Hi Carla,
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with Simone and the team at Wooloongabba. You've made our day and we will be sure to pass this on.
Have a great day,

Great service!

Couldn’t fault Beaumont Tiles at Thornleigh. Good advice, quick service and willing to price match and discount. We have renovated 4 bathrooms and 2 kitchens and have used Beaumont each time.

Fantastic team

Exceptionally helpful. Patient and provided some great ideas and insights helping me consider functionality, design and cost whilst still delivering the perfect result. Best part of the renovation. Great delivery too as project on tight deadlines.
Definitely worth using again and again

Deb K.

Deb K.South East Queensland, QLD

Springwood Queensland - Excellent advice

Dropped into Beaumont looking for something to rectify a rather large gap between tiles and kitchen bench - we thought the gap too wide for a neat DIY silicone job. They had a potentially suitable product, but Tim in the trade section reckoned that installed as an afterthought it would look shocking.. he contacted one of his tiler customers for some guidance for us and we couldn't be happier with the fix that Luke the tiler gave us. Authoritative advice beyond the call of duty - great work Tim! And of course to Luke the tiler, who had our kitchenbench/tile interface looking schmicko in less than an hour.. with a free tutorial to boot.

Store LocationSpringwood, Queensland

Arrogant

Went to Narre Warren shop with my young son yesterday. He had to witness arrogant old lady "serving" us. I felt to throw the goods back to her desk and leave.

Store LocationNarre Warren

Tuggerah Beaumont Tiles

Michelle From Beaumont tiles Tuggerah helped make our dream home absolutely stunning, her ideas, professionalism, suggestions and service was outstanding I walked in confused and came out knowing exactly what I wanted. Nat as well has helped with any advice I have needed. Great team and great service.

Store LocationTuggerah

Excellent service from Auburn's branch

During our extension, I was not sure how to select tiles for our bathroom. I walked into the Auburn branch and was welcomed and given a variety of practical suggestions.

Store LocationAuburn

Hi Martin,
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with the Auburn team. We agree with you, they are great! You've made our day and we will be sure to pass this on to the team at Auburn!
Thanks again,

DarrrylR

DarrrylR

Not interested in me, so why bother?

That was the second time I have been to Beaumont Tiles at Thornleigh (fool me twice, shame on me).
This is the second time they were disinterested in me being there.
This is the second time the older guy didn't get off his chair to help.
This is the second time they didn't have stock, even though it is on their website.
This is the second time they were condescending to us.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WASTE MY TIME GOING TO BEAUMONT.

Priyanka I.

Priyanka I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever service

Store LocationDandenong
Lance

LanceSydney, NSW

trouble with so called co guarantee

The company, Beaumont tiles, gave guarantee about the quality of their tiles. One of my tiles 'flaked' after installation, not caused by installer nor my tenant. Refused to replace faulty tile, blamed everyone but themselves and manufacturing 'quality' of their tiles. There are plenty of tiling co's, the hassel of dealing with this was very unpleasant.

Hi Lance
We've looked into your case and are unable to locate you in our system. Could you please email feedback@tile.com.au with your best contact number and one of our senior head office team will phone you to discuss.

Jenny CreaseyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Probably won’t go back

After sourcing some expensive mosaic tiles prior to Christmas we tried to return a couple of months later as they had very over estimated the amount of tiles needed. We could not get tiler n for a smaller job due to festive season so once we realised had too may tiles they would not credit. A few hundred dollars of tiles

Store LocationAdelaide city store

Tile selections

I was really impressed with the brilliant customer service, friendliness and help. You made a daunting experience so much easier with your help and ideas thank you very much. Highly recommended

Store LocationMittagong

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Mittagong are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.
Have a great day!

Magda

Magda

Excellent service with a smile - each and every time.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Eriana and Pieter on our tile selection. They are extremely knowledgable, professional, friendly and patient, always going above and beyond. We would highly recommend the Thornleigh branch for tiles, styling advice and exceptional service. Thank you Pieter and Eriana!

Hi Magda
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Thornleigh are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.
Have a great day!