Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beaumont Tiles Browns Plains - Professional, Easy and Amazing !!!

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Browns Plains

Chelsea

ChelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mt Gambier store - AMAZING!

Cassie and the team at the Mt Gambier store were so helpful - friendly customer service and fantastic advice on tile selection! Thank you - well be back next renovation for sure!

Store LocationMt Gambier
Tila

TilaVictoria

Poor service

Picking up extra tiles for a customer at Dandenong trade warehouse.
3 boxes of tiles , had to wait for about 45 mins. I then realised I needed a length of tile trim , paid for it on my card had to go back to the warehouse to pick it up. Was told that the computer hadn't shown that I had paid for it. I would have to wait about 5 mins. Even though I had the receipt, and the payment appeared on my Banking app. So after waiting another 10 mins, was told yes the sale had been approved.waited another 5 mins before driving away. No trim and $24 poorer. I will never send customers there again. Terrible service.

Store LocationDandenong
Paul E.

Paul E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete Miscalculation By Beaumont Tiles Ferntree Gully Vic.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Ferntree Gully victoria

Sara

SaraAustralia

This is why you use a tile shop!

OK, so I bought all the tiles I needed for my bathroom renovation in June. Renovations took a long time and in October my tiler figured out he was 3 boxes short. The team from Beaumont Tiles Sumner Park managed to get me three boxes of the exact same batch, so there would be absolutely no colour difference. How good's that? Especially for a perfectionist like me! Can't get that at Bunnings. Love Beaumont Tiles Sumner Park!

Store LocationSumner Park

Hi,
Thanks for the great review, you've made our day!
Beaumont Tiles Sumner Park

Tracey

TraceySydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing customer service

The team at Beaumont Mittagong are awesome. So very happy with the amazing customer service Melek, Bundy and the Mittagong team went above and beyond to assist us, guide and provide great advice with our purchase of tiles and fixtures for our bathroom, kitchen and laundry renovations! True angles when we couldn’t make up our mind or if we forgot something they were so patient. A big thank you once again! 10/10

els.haddad

els.haddadSydney, NSW

Wide range, great service, and well-priced.

Worked closely with Artti from West Ryde. Her advice was very useful in narrowing down our search, the range was quite broad, and pricing surprisingly VERY competitive for a well-known brand name. Stock levels were established and delivery organised within two days. Artti has earned a repeat customer - I'll be headed back next year for the next development without a doubt.

Store LocationWest Ryde

Elodie_Cael

Elodie_CaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

can improve!

Store LocationGrote Street & South Routh ( Adelaide SA)
Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Beaumont Tiles - West Ryde - Fantastic!

So happy with the amazing customer service provided by Beaumont Tiles store in West Ryde. Artti and the team went above and beyond to assist, guide and provide great advice with my purchase of tiles and fixtures for my bathroom and laundry renovations! A big thank you once again!

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at West Ryde are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.

Kathy B.

Kathy B.New South Wales

Very disappointed!

Very poor customer service at Tura Beach store, after waiting 20 mins still no help only to be assisted by a member of the paint section who understandably had limited product knowledge. We waited once again only to be ignored by staff who were aware we were there but uninterested in serving us.

Store LocationTura Beach NSW

Helena Jansa

Helena JansaAU

No service at all

Today I stop at Beaumont tiles in Rutherford.
I went to look for floor tiles for my home.
The 3 employees were “busy” with one costumer.
After a few minutes I left.
I will not buy from this shop. VERY DISSAPOINTED. HOPELESS

Store LocationRutherford

Hi Helena,
We're really sorry to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you. Could you please email feedback@tile.com.au your best contact number and a member of our team will phone you to discuss.
Beaumont Tiles Head Office

B Yacoub

B YacoubSydney, NSW

Beaumont Tiles St Ives is Great

Sam from Beaumont Tiles St Ives is a top sales person, him & his colleagues Kunal stepped up to help us when we had a bad delivery experience, the heavy rain & winds didn’t stop them and they did everything they can to make our experience the best ever, thank you guys.

Store LocationBeaumont St Ives

George T

George TIllawarra, NSW

Beaumont Tiles Mittagong is the best!

We knew from the start that we were in great hands. Monique put in a huge effort to make sure everything we selected would go together perfectly, and it did - amazing customer service and very well priced.

Rosa

RosaIllawarra, NSW

Great service from Beaumont Tiles Mittagong

A huge thank you to Bundy from Beaumont Tiles Mittagong for his help choosing tiles, vanities, sinks and showerware for our bathroom renovation. Throughout the decision process he was patient, helpful and refreshingly good-humoured, nothing was too much trouble. Most happy with all the products purchased and the bathrooms came up a treat!

Love....love...love this store!!!

I went to Beaumont tiles for help to purchase some beautiful mirrored mosaic tiles along with all my bathroom fitting and black Granite sinks from the Auburn store, Jason and his team were wonderful, a pleasure to deal with, nothing's to hard!! The whole store has AMAZING STOCK!!! Highly recommend them, very professional!!

Hi Ren,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Auburn are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.

Manan Shah

Manan ShahSydney, NSW

Best Affordable Store

Thanks Jeet, you serve a best service & after sales service. Beaumont tile Auburn is the best store for tile & bathroom accessories. Very responsible price & very good quality. He is very helpful for selecting the right product. Thanks Jeet.

Hi Manan,

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchase process was great, after sales processes not so great

We had a great experience purchasing everything for our bathroom through Beaumont Tiles in Ascot Vale. The staff were all so friendly and helpful.
The only negative is the after sales processes, we had to pay to return items (25% of the purchase price) and the tile return policy did not apply to the tiles we bought, but we were not told this at the time of purchase

Store LocationAscot Vale

Outstanding Customer Service

I brought in one of my clients to Beaumont Tiles Auburn and I was helped by Jeet, Jason and Jaydon. They delivered excellent customer service, they were very patient as we were looking at many different tiles. As we had many bathrooms we were able to negotiate prices. A one stop shop for everything. Best team that I have dealt with and I would recommend anyone that is doing a renovation to go speak to Jeet, Jason and Jaydon. Thank you team Auburn and can’t wait for the next project.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles Auburn

Hi Roseanne,

Ellen

EllenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tiles Good But Service A Big Let Down

Store LocationMODBURY SA

Santhosh S

Santhosh SSydney, NSW

Reputed company but bad service during delivery