Beaumont Tiles

Great service, great advice...

We were looked after by Artti at Beaumont West Ryde, she did a great job of providing advice and did us a great deal. Delivery was pushed forward to assist our builder get the job done. Flawless service beginning to end!!!

Store LocationWest Ryde

1-Stop shop for all bathroom and tiling needs

We were looking for a complete bathroom reno and visited many shops lookinug for ideas and materials. We were quite confused when we walked into Beaumont tiles, where we met Jeet Mody. He guided us with the selections and helped us to design the bathroom with the right color combinations and fixtures. Finally he also provided us a great discount. We would recommend Beaumont tiles Auburn and give them a 5* rating.

Store LocationBeaumont Auburn

Great choices. Great service.

From beginning to end everyone at Beaumont West Ryde were fantastic. Good prices and accommodating staff every time we needed something. We changed a tiny early 70s bathroom to a functional stylish space.

Store LocationWest Ryde

Great customer service

Beaumont Tiles Warner’s Bay resolved a problem I when my builder wrongly measured my shower screen. Thank you Courtney for fixing this quickly. I love the tiles I bought as well.

Store LocationWarner’s Bay

Beaumont Tiles Bokarina - Great Service

We recently bought tiles for the splash back in our new kitchen from Beaumont Tiles at Bokarina. The staff were really helpful, great customer service and they saved the day, when we were one tile short for the job.

Store LocationBokarina

Never Again

I recently purchased tiles for my new bathroom. The sales person at the South Morang store was very unhelpful, when I questioned the invoice, which is hard to understand.
I was charged a handling fee for each tile transaction. I thought this was a tile shop and handling tiles was what they did.
I was under the impression that I could return unused complete boxes of tiles. As I was leaving the shop with my purchase I was informed that this was for a minimum of 3 complete boxes each of the same tile type. Further, there would be another handling fee for returns.
I am soon to do up another bathroom, but won, be purchasing here.
Very disappointed and will never shop at Beaumonts again.

Store LocationSouth Morang Beaumonts
Hi Louise, sorry to hear about your experience with our South Morang store. Would you like to discuss this with a senior member of our head office team? Please let us know your best contact details at feedback@tile.com.au if you'd like us to get in touch to see how we can help.

Poor form

Purchased feature tiles for splashback/pantry from the Greens Rd Dandenong South store in Melbourne. (These were not a special order) Customer service was good prior to & during sale (which was done over phone) I asked re returns & getting extra if we were short. Yep no problems, I was at no stage told that it must be within 7 days or that there was a 3 box minimum. I was told that this was on my sales contract (sale made over phone, did not receive sales contract from delivery driver)
I wanted to return one box ($110) for a store credit as I still have 2 bathrooms to purchase tiles for. But 2 weeks is too late apparently and I only have one box.
Guess my bathroom tiles WONT be getting purchased from Beaumont.......
Poor form Beaumont

Store LocationGreens Rd, Dandenong South
Hi Raelene, sorry about your experience trying to return tiles to our store. If you'd like to speak to a member of our Head Office team about this, please email us at feedback@tile.com.au and we'd be happy to get in touch to see what we can do.

Great business to deal with

Our experience with the staff at the Gregory Hills store was excellent. My wife and I took quite a while to settle on tiles and accessories, and we dealt with two lovely young ladies, so their patience was exceptional. Tamara worked with us to finalise our order, and nothing was too much trouble for her.

Store LocationGregory Hills

Sly salesperson

The salesperson I dealt with at Grote St Adelaide was very good at her job however very sly when it came to the paperwork and downgrade all my selections without my knowledge. This was not found out until a later date. At the time she was very keen for my to provide feedback which I did and it was excellent feedback now I am disappointed with this as she played an my inexperience. Not great and no follow up after several times of trying to contact.

Store LocationGrote St Adelaide
Hi Lou, Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry about the experience you've had. The experience you describe certainly doesn't meet our standards for service or integrity, and we intend to take this very seriously. Can you please email feedback@tile.com.au with your contact details? A member of our head office team will give you a call so we can investigate this. Thanks.

Misleading customer service

Recently we’ve bought tiles for kitchen splash back. Upon sales – all was extremely well, we were told that we can buy extra packages, so there is no shortage for us and we can return unused and unpacked ones; that there absolutely no issues with delivery by smaller truck or van.
In reality on delivery date huge truck with the crane came and the driver looking at our drive way said – I am going to damage it, as truck is too heavy, so on what order our special delivery notes were written that remains a mystery, we had to unload the truck by hand. Later when we tried to return 2 packages of unused tiles, we were told that their policy is: to accept only 7 and more packages and they have only limited time for customers to do that, and that is actually written on their receipt. Why not to tell us up front when we were buying less than 7 packages in the first place, and obviously won’t be able to return any unused…Big disappointment with the quite ordinary tiles we could easily buy elsewhere…

Store LocationAlexandria
We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with Beaumont Tiles. If there's anything we can do to help, please email us at feedback@tile.com.au with your contact details and a team member from our head office will be in touch.

Great product and fantastic service

Very happy with the advice, recommendation and service offered by Beaumont Tiles West Ryde. Jaz and Artti are fantastic! Very welcoming and genuinely wanting to help find the best product that will suit customer's plan and ideas.
We are very happy with our finished bathroom and strongly recommend Beaumont Tiles West Ryde.

Store LocationBeaumont Tiles West Ryde

A very happy customer

I cannot stress enough how impressed I was with the customer service at Beaumont Tiles Auburn.
Jeet, that was our customer service person went out of his way to help and advise. Not only he helped us with choosing the tiles but he also gave us a great deal. I must stress it is not only about money, the service we received is the best we received in many years. Thank you Jeet and the team

Ioana & Berry Adler

Store Locationauburn nsw

Great Customer Service, Product Quality and Pricing

We were looking at tiles all around Sydney for quite a while trying to source the best price for quality, availability and price. We tried all the big ones and direct outlets. Finally we went into Beaumont tiles just because we were passing by. Jason and his staff were friendly, honest and listened to our needs. Then showed us the various types of tiles, quality and common traps people fall into when just buying by the looks. We were able to negotiate very good pricing and availability was within a week. From order to delivery and even post-delivery the services was excellent! Jason even self delivered a few small items we had forgotten at no additional cost. I have no hesitation in recommending Beaumont tiles at Auburn for all your tiling and bathroom needs.

Rakesh Sharma
West Pennant hills

Store LocationAuburn

Excellent customer service and friendly staff

Excellent customer service by Jeet at Beaumont Tiles Aurburn. He was very helpful, provided a fair quote for all my supplies that was needed and also recommended some good options. Love my new bathroom. Thanks Beaumont Tiles Auburn.

Store LocationBeaumont tiles aurburn

Excellent customer service and friendly team

I strongly recommend Beaumont Aurburn for all tiling and bathroom renovation supplies. Excellent customer service, best prices without compromising quality. Friendly staff ready to help and very professional. Good work Beaumont Aurburn, I will definitely be visiting again.

Excellent service

Highly recommend Beaumont Tiles Browns Plains. Excellent sales and after service. Thanks Melony and Scott for your prompt attention to our needs and quality after service. Extremely friendly staff, nothing was too much trouble.

Store LocationBrowns plains

Amazing product and customer service!!!

I would like to thank Jodie from BEAUMONT tiles STRATHPINE for her assistance with selecting bathroom wall tiles. She wanted to make sure that I order enough tiles from same batch , cause every batch is slightly different. When we notice that we ordered a bit more she organized refund without any questions asked!!.. I haven't seen such a great customer focused service!!.. Thanks heaps Jodie...

Over quoting

I was over quoted by Beaumont tiles and left with many boxes of unused tiles. This has cost us hundreds of dollars and Beaumont tiles will not take any responsibility for the fact that their staff over quoted us.

Store LocationMentone
Hi Don, sorry to hear you were overquoted. If you'd like to speak to someone at our head office about this, please email feedback@tile.com.au with your phone number. We'll be more than happy to give you a call.

Excellent Service

We were very impressed by Jeet's service at the Auburn store. Very helpful, very energetic, very friendly, gave us advice on colours, tiles, bathroom products, you name it.
His prompt assistance at liaising with the various suppliers making sure we get the items delivered on time, is just beyond outstanding.
Such a lovely experience during this stressful time of renovating.

Store LocationAuburn

Went above and beyond for us :)

The team at Auburn were amazing, they made it so easy to choose everything for our bathrooms & laundry.
We initially went to other shops and the service was horrible and they left us feeling uneasy. But once we went to Auburn Beaumont they blew us away with the service and selection and made it soo easy.
Jaydon was so friendly & helpful and was always available to provide answers and options for our queries and questions.
I would definately recommend beaumont tiles at Auburn and am soo happy we made the decision to visit them. They were also extremely competitive and provided us with an amazing deal.
A+++ Delivery. Everything came on time with no damage and out of the 4 palettes there was not a single stuff up with our order.
GREAT EXPERIENCE :)

Job Satisfaction
Thanks for the great feedback - glad to hear the team at Auburn were able to help. Your bathroom looks incredible too!

Could you please explain to me your refund policy?
Hi Ernest, you can read our policy by following the link below. If you have any specific questions about it, please email us at feedback@tile.com.au with your contact details and we'll be in touch to give you more information. https://issuu.com/beaumonttiles7/docs/a4_returns_and_credits_with_5mm_ble?e=31018203/60828654

How much to deliver two palets of tiles, 20 kms away?
Hi Vicky, Thanks for thinking of Beaumont Tiles. If you could please email feedback@tile.com.au with your pick-up/drop off location and best contact number, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your options. Looking forward to hearing from you. Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Hi all, We have recently renovated our ensuite and had tilers lay our tiles. The grout is cracking so we removed the grout and had it redone but now we have the same problem only after a month or so. I know the grout the tilers used was not a flexible one and our house is on peers which has some movement. I guess my question is is there a fix for this? Which grout is best for movement? We are expecting our second daughter in 2 weeks and I really need to get this sorted. We have had several people tell us different things such as use Ardex fg8 with grout enhancer. What is the best option? Really stuck on this one. Regards Mick
Hi Mick, It sounds like you need to talk to one of our Beaumonts tiling specialists. Can you please email feedback@tile.com.au with your best contact number and one of our technical experts will contact you to discuss your options. With thanks,