• Job Satisfaction

Great customer service and helpful advice.

The staff at the Keilor Park store were informative, patient and very attentive. They remained with me in the store helping me with ideas and giving very helpful advice., even allowing me to take home tiles before making final decisions. I highly recommend shopping in store if you are looking for quality tiles and excellent customer service.

Store LocationKeilor Park dve. Keilor Park

Rosemarie B.

Rosemarie B.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Bundy and the team at Beaumont Tiles in Mittagong have been fantastic with chosing products, product knowledge, customer service. I have been in retail along time and I havent had an experience as good as this one for a long time. Keep up your fantastic work.

Hi Rosemarie,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Mittagong are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Drummy hollow tiles

If you want drummy and hollow tiles for your home then you should talk to Beaumont tiles in South Nowra.
They will be happy for their Asian installers to install these for you at an extra cost

Good luck

Store LocationSouth nowra
Chris

Have left a message as requested, no call back as yet

David

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After a few hiccups things went like clock work, thank you for your understanding and helping with everything over the last few weeks, special thanks to Troy who helped out far beyond what he needed to

Beaumont TilesBeaumont Tiles

Thank you for your feedback David. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we're glad that we were able to get everything sorted for you. All the best with your future renovations.
Beaumont Tiles Head Office

JHHIllawarra, NSW

Beaumont Tiles - Incorrect tiles delivered, work has stopped.

Store LocationNowra
JHH

Thanks for the quick response. I've sent you an email with the requested information.

no facebook

no facebookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

no customer service

was not interested in helping us buying wall tiles, only spent 30 seconds with us, more focus on laughing and playing music from his phone with his work colleague, he did not want to do his job of selling us tiles. l phoned my builder he to me that they do not have the best reputation . Was then told to go to National Tiles in Dandenong , WE received great service from the sales lady, and a wider variety of tiles stayed with us throughout the whole process. Highly Recommend National Tiles they are everything they advertise, you won't be disappointed

Store LocationDandenong

Mandy C.

Mandy C.Illawarra, NSW

Beumont Mittagong is the best!

The staff at Beaumont Mittagong from start to finish we’re patient and always helpful. They guided us through the process of picking tiles, vanities & taps the lot with kindness and professionalism that we really genuinely appreciated. They looked after us with the pricing too. We recommend them absolutely.

Store LocationBeumont Tiles Mittagong

Hi Mandy,

Faye Mason

Faye MasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beaumont Tiles-great array of bathroom products

I would like to give a big thank you to Troy and Sash at Beaumont Tiles in Keilor Park for their friendly and expert advise on choosing quality tiles and accessories for my bathroom

Hi Faye,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Keilor Park are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.

Great service and advice - Beaumont Tiles Auburn

Claire and Jeet were both fantastic with their customer service, offering great advice and being very patient with all my questions, as I was navigating through my first renovation. There's a wide range at the store, and I was able to buy all my tiles and fittings in one place. Would highly recommend the staff at the Auburn branch!

Store LocationAuburn

Hi Christina,
Thanks for the great review, you’ve made our day, and we agree the team at Auburn are great! We’ll be sure to let them know.

Jacqui

Jacqui

Beaumont Tiles - Keilor Park! Awesome customer service

Troy has been an absolute delight to work with in-store at Beaumont Tiles. I came in thinking I had a fixed plan on my tile choice, and Troy helped me with my tile selection, measurements and quoting... and saved me heaps of money in the process! Highly recommended.

Store LocationKEILOR Park

Hi Jacqui
Beaumont Tiles Head Office.

Keilor Park - Great Store!

The team at Beaumont Tiles Keilor Park were fantastic. Very friendly and extremely helpful. The range of tiles is quite good with lots of options. We found the perfect verandah tile for our house as well as bathroom wall tiles. I'm giving them 5 stars for the fantastic service and great product range.

Keilor Park Exceptional Service

Beaumont Tiles Keilor Park - Exceptional service from Sash when it came to choosing the perfect tile, extremely patient and even stayed back after closing to process our order! and fabulous service from the rest of the team which were very prompt in following up with phone calls and reassuring me about my order despite adding to it.

Hi Amanda,

Serena W

Serena WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and friendly staff at Keilor Park

Thanks for your helping us order our tiles so quickly and for your help and advice. The team are really friendly and I would highly recommend you pop in to see them.

Store LocationBeaumont Keilor Park

Hi Serena,

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

Today we went to Beaumont tiles in Keilor Park drive, the service from all 3 staff were amazing. Very helpful and we now have everything we wanted for our dream bathroom.

Hi Nicole,

Excellent Service

Purchased a vanity unit and vanity basin from the Keilor Park Drive Store and Sash provided excellent service and expediency with delivery of my products as well as an great deal. Would definitely purchase from them again and highly recommend them!

Store LocationKeilor Park Drive, Keilor

Hi Deb,

JoanneCanberra

Still waiting for a response on shower head

I am still patiently waiting for a response to my previous review. Could a representative respond as suggested in your own response to my previous review....It seems that the response is harder than first thought.

Store LocationMitchell
Joanne

Unbelievably still awaiting a response. It is clear communication is not Beaumont's strength, although neither is its products!!!

Joanne

I have had no missed calls or messages. I have my number is the signature in the numerous emails I have sent. I look forward to a phone call tomorrow

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bizarre Experience - Beaumont Tiles keeping my money AND my tiles!

Store Location43 Keilor Park Drive, Keilor Park, 3042

souvik

souvikSydney, NSW

Really bad customer service - Lewisham Branch

Store LocationLewisham

Jennifer

Jennifer

Great customer service

I am very happy with the customer service provide by Jhanvi at Beaumont Tiles Alexandria. She was extremely helpful and never pushy from the first time we visited the store and always followed up with information until the completion of the sale.

Store LocationAlexandria

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for the great review, you've made our day, and we agree the team at Alexandria are great! Well be sure to let them know.
Beaumont Tiles Head Office

Morgan

MorganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury Beaumont Tiles Avoid

MODBURY Beaumont tiles was a horrible experience, staff were super rude and didnt want to serve, I asked questions she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath like I had asked too much, then made me push out and load up my own tiles, didnt offer any help. refused to sell me glue or grout for some reason, AVOID

Evanston and mile end Beaumonts were 5 star service make sure to use them