Verifiedbeaumont-tiles.com.au
3.9

588 reviews · Statistics

71% · 415168 · 29%
Return Claim MadeYes (18) · No (187)
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris
ChrisSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

Cas
CasNSWIllawarra, NSW

Service & Advice

Fantastic service and advice from the team at Mittagong Beaumont, made tile selection a breeze Show details ·  1
Chalkietraveller
ChalkietravellerWAPerth, WA4 posts

Outstanding

Visited the new Midland Beaumont store and I have nothing but praise for Cameron who has amazing knowledge, expertise and experience which was an enormous help as he guided us through tile selections for our renovated kitchen. Visited other tile centres but was overwhelmed and uncertain about my decisions. Cameron was very professional, and his obvious knowledge made the whole process less stressful. What a huge asset he is for the company. Overall price was excellent making this a 5star recommendation. Show details ·  1
Louisa
LouisaNSWIllawarra, NSW

Best customer service in the southern Highlands

Bundy was helpful from beginning to end, making design suggestions and ensuring I got the best price and accurate delivery expectations. Show details ·  1
Ryle
RyleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Lippage everywhere. Caboolture Beaumont Tiles

Poor job. Tiles are not even throughout the house. Were told we would have the diagonal lines for running water to go towards drain but nope. Our builder used them . Not very good. Have even tripped and kicked toe on some tiles with high lippage. I gave them my details to respond to me but they have not followed up on this so the review will stay. Show details
Janine Hitch
Janine HitchWAWheatbelt, WA2 posts

Excellent Service

I went to Beaumont tiles in Midland last week and Ken was amazing with his help and ideas. I already knew what I wanted (to a point) and he helped me to choose the correct wall tiles to go with the floor tiles. I can't recommend them enough. Show details ·  1
Danuta and Ziggy
Danuta and ZiggyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent service

We would like to say a big thank you to Eriana and Johan. We much appreciate the professionalism, always respectful, responsive and very pleasant to deal with. Straight forward process, goods on time,fast delivery, lovely tile and great prices, what more could I ask .
We would highly recommend Beaumont Tiles in Thornleigh based on our experience.

Danuta and Ziggy Calik Show details ·  1

Elle
Elle

Amazing customer service!

The team at Port Lincoln are absolutely outstanding. They think of absolutely everything when designing your wet areas and happily go the extra mile. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!! Show details ·  1
MarciaNSWSydney, NSW11 posts

Excellent Attitude - Helpful and Efficient

Thanks to Rowena and the other staff at Beaumont Tiles in Manly. Made the choice of non-slip tiles for my bathrooms a breeze and organised delivery to suit. Will definitely use this outlet again. Show reply
Noway
NowayNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

The worst customer service - you will need to carry boxes of 73kg and they will not let you know about it!

Belmont tiles laundry delivery - leave it outside and drive away “you might need to help the driver with a couple of boxes” 73kg - our tip - don’t ever use them! Show details
Don
Don2 posts

Great tiles Poor customer service

Failed to deliver tiles twice.
Called the store and head office several times with no return call also excessive charges for returning unused tiles.
Buy your tiles elsewhere. Show details
Peter
Peter3 posts

Excellent top quality service

Great service, attentive and listened to our needs plus offered excellent cost effective alternatives for tiles and all bathroom PC items Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Janine
JanineSydney2 posts

Friendly and helpful staff

A large range of tiles and very helpful and friendly staff Show details ·  1
sw
sw2 posts

Great service, lovely selection of tiles

Thank you to the West Ryde team for helping me over the period of our build with our tiles.

We really liked the selection of tiles available in the store, as well as the suggestions from the team.

We were really happy with the tiles as well as the service at the store.

Here are some photos of our ensuite and our bathroom using Rock Salt and Belga. We also used your services for our balcony and kitchen tiles. Everything looks lovely. Show details ·  1

Ellen K.
Ellen K.

Do you provide any floor product other than tiles?

Call Beaumont and ask

Beaumont Tiles   DM

Hi Ellen, We sure do! We sell Hybrid Flooring, Engineered Timber, Luxury Vinyl, and Laminate Flooring. You can head to our website to check them out or pop into your local store.

BT Head Office

TAG

Do you have Beaumont Retail and Beaumont Wholesale working as too different entities/suppliers ? Does volume builder customers can buy only tiles available in Beaumont Wholesale ?

TAG

We live in Victoria and it looked like we didn’t get the tile we were after. We are building with a volume builder and paying decent amount for upgrades. We felt really devastated with the way our case was handled.

Garry K.
Garry K.

Do u charge a return item fee please cheers garry