3.7

• Rates and Fees

Elliot Henderson

Elliot HendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

I visited National Tiles in Woolloongabba to buy the tiles needed for my bathroom renovation, and the service from Tandi there was brilliant. I went in with no idea what i wanted, and with her support i left with some good looking and very reasonably priced tiles! Thanks!

Store LocationWoolloongabba

Brad Mumford

Brad MumfordMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keep coming back

Have renovated 3 bathrooms now in our home with the team at Nationa Tiles, Mile End. Really friendly staff with lots of know how and the tiles are always at a good price.

Store LocationMike End SA

JOB

JOBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprised by the range

They advertise cheap tiles but I was surprised by their large range of interesting quality tiles. Service was friendly but accessories are not well priced. My tiler was happy with the quality of the ones my client selected.

Store LocationMile End SA

Disappointing

Told me tiles were in stock and were definitely reserved for me. Took my money and held on to it for 6 weeks. When my builder was ready to start and i sought delivery, they told me my tiles were out of stock and would not be available for another month, no apology offered. When i sought a refund on the basis they could not provide the tiles as promised and i had to source replacement tiles at short notice, i was told it would take 1-2 weeks to get a refund. Appalling service. Because i had to source replacement tiles at very short notice, i ended up with tiles i do not much like. Extremely disappointing.

Store LocationWoolloongabba, Qld
CMac
CMac

The apology was far too late and “the resolution” was not satisfactory to me.

Excellent customer service!

As a rookie bathroom renovator the staff were incredibly helpful and went way above and beyond with their service. They also had a massive variety of tiles to choose from,

Good Service not correct refund

Good service. But returned glue for tiles refunded $95 not $115 I paid sort of felt tricked. Otherwise service was very good and was happy with the range of products

Diman Dutt

Diman DuttSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service - Kara from Capalaba

Was only after two tiles as I ran short. Kara helped me out by checking if she could pass me over some samples. Showed that she cared. Will highly recommend her and her team as their customer service is extremely superior compared to other branches. I'll be going there for any future tile needs. Thanks a lot Kara.

Store LocationCapalaba

Cheryl Ward

Cheryl WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, friendly and helpful service

All staff provided helpful friendly service. Provided free samples of different tiles and a few additional tiles when quantities fell a little short. We were very happy with all aspects of the service and will use and recommend the Oxley store is others.

Store LocationOxley

Very poor customer service

Got promised different delivery dates. When chasing up got told account was on hold - when we paid and emailed receipt. Would never use them again as not happy with service.

Store LocationOxley Qld

Tracey

TraceySouthern and Hills, SA

Great prices and great service.

Everyone went out of their way as we needed our tiles sooner than expected. They were out of stock but everything worked out perfectly. They are very competitive on price and very friendly service and we love our tiles.

Store LocationMile End

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent advise, price and timely delivery!

A professional team with a wealth of knowledge on tiling, they managed to deliver next day in the Mornington Peninsula and at a great price..... A+ purchase very happy customer

Aaron Horn

Aaron HornGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer

Mornington National tiles went above and beyond for me, very happy with the customer service. The helped me get the job done on time and on budget thanks so much.

PeterPan 58

PeterPan 58

Right product and helpful staff

After checking other tile retailers, both online and in physical stores, we found a product at National Tiles closest to what we were looking for. Although there was a glitch in ordering by phone after the store visit (the first call was not responded to), that was rectified on the second call and the order, payment and pickup at the store thereafter went smoothly. The customer service at the store was very good.
I cannot comment on the product quality as the tiles have not yet been laid.

Store LocationMile End, SA

Mardi Mcleod

Mardi McleodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpfull

got great advice and ended up with a great hybrid floor laid and old flooring removed. Every one that I had contact with was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Store LocationAdelaide SA

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Bad-Mumma

Bad-MummaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, great range.

I visited the BuRleigh store to choose pool tiles. I had no idea where to start! Staff were knowledgeable, friendly and patient. Great range, competitive pricing and a brilliant result!

Store LocationBurleigh QLD

T N.

T N.

Bendigo National Tiles - AVOID

Manager/owner rude, arrogant and does not back up product that he sells. We bought flooring off him, it was installed, and immediately was scratched and scuffed up by normal wear and tear. Owner promised on 4 different occasions to inspect, but never showed up. Now he just hangs up on us when we call.

Store LocationBendigo March 2020

Quality of Product!

We are a regular customer of National Tiles. the quality of the product is amazing! I recommend to family & friends all the time. Additionally, customer service is extremely great. 10/10. I am a very satisfied customer.

Store LocationNailsworth SA 5083

Exceptional Service

Matthew was a pleasure to liase with. Knowledgable and helpful, exceeding all expectations. He went as far as to discuss my project and how National Tiles can assist with upcoming projects of mine.

Store LocationMornington, Victoria

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Product

This is the second time have used National Tile products on my projects. I have found their service and products to be of a high standard. I do not hesitate to recommend National Tiles to my customers, friends and family.

Store LocationMile End - Adelaide

Fifi T.

Fifi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

excellent customer service fantastic staff with great communication definitely will return as a customer thank you very much Sunshine store with great variety to choose from thank you once again

Store Locationsunshine

Carmel Parnellasked

Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.

Michael N.asked

National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked

National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives