National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Matthew Timos
Matthew TimosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First and last time will use National tiles

I originally Purchased 110 sqm for my project in May this year, then required additional 40 sqm to finish off.
Spoke with head office and several local stores in Melboure but They couldnt find a batch australia wide just to finish off. the difference now in tiles is noticable, shade is different and doesnt match original. made so many phone calls but never got any support. I will never use this comlany again.

Mel
Mel

Waste of time

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate
Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Product given to someone else.

Definition of incompetence

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Tile Gazumping is here

Anna Wadsworth
Anna WadsworthDarling Downs, QLD

Return policy sucks

As a professional renovator, I have spent thousands of dollars at National Tiles in the past. I purchased tiles online and was told I couldn’t return my excess as it went against the policy of the local store, even though I ordered them online through the national store. Makes no sense. Never again. You have just a customer who buys a few thousand dollars of tiles every couple of months.

Atrocious customer service

Ordered some floating floors 4 weeks ago.

They are getting transported from another store to Dandenong. Contacted National Tiles multiple times for a timeframe for collection.

I have been told they were in their distribution centre in Melbourne, contact them a week later for an ETA to be told they haven't left their store in NSW yet.

We're very fast processing to begin with, bit once they have your money, it's a go slow.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Joel
Joel
donnadee
donnadeeAU

National Tiles customer service

Alex D.
Alex D.

Exceptional service with exceptional products

Exceptional service with exceptional products - went to the Alexandria store NSW, Jacob helped me to pick all the tiles for my house renovation, and the quality of the tiles are exceptional! Delivery is well managed without any suprise! Please note they are super busy so you have to keep tracking / tracing your oder, they made some minor mistakes in my order due to lack of people / busy but acceptable.

alebonau
alebonauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful customer service !

Order placed, get an email and text telling me item had arrived in store to pick up. Drive there and no not there they are not sure why the online system advised me that it had arrived. Still dont know where it is. Manager is advised to contact me and a week later still hasn't rung. I contacted customer service a week ago, got an email saying be back in touch shortly ... a week later nothing. I tried numerous times to ring the store and impossible to talk to a human. I left a message for someone to call me back ... no one has called me back 2 weeks later. Very frustrating ! not really sure what else to do ! hopeless situation can only suggest do not place an order with national tiles online

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Our tiles don’t even deserve 1 star.

National tiles supplied “defective” tiles throughout our home. After inspection from one of their representatives, we received a report stating the opposite of what we were told in person. We offered an amicable shared cost solution to remedy the issue to which National Tiles will take no ownership. No offer of resolution at all. Management were unhelpful and we are now left hugely out of pocket to rectify. I don’t recommend their products or customer service at all.

MGeermans
MGeermansCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

Went to the Sunshine store today to buy a product to fix my grout haze problem, the young man I spoke to listened to my problem worked out what I needed and gave instructions and tips on how to fix my problem. He could not have been more helpful, I will not hesitate to return if I need anything in the future.

Cat fan
Cat fantorquay

Bunch of clowns

hong
hongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst laminate flooring product.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing customer service

I spent a lot of money on numerous products and had some minor non perishable items (clips and a leveling kit, unopened, unused and in original packaging) left over and was told these could not be returned because i was a few days late past the 30 day cut off for refunds. I appreciate there needs to be a returns policy but i wasn't asking to return tiles or cement etc, i found it very disappointing to be told that they didn't mind losing my future business over this, clearly don't value repeat customers.
Based on this would never buy off them again.

Hussain R.
Hussain R.asked
National Tiles

Is Cloud Black Natural 450x450 tile suitable for floors. I see the product spec sheet on your website shows NT19-6172FL it as not applicable but the description says it is a floor tile, and also the same series white is shows as a floor tile in product spec as well. Why is the Pei rating and pendulum rating also not applicable, is it because it is pei rating is zero and therefore not suitable for floor? Same black tile 300x300 is shown as suitable for floor but still both pendulum and pei rating is given as n/a, can you clarify pls.

Rick L.
Rick L.asked
National Tiles

we want to use regina grey matt tile for wall and floor in bath, ensuite etc and were trying to match an appropiate grout can you recomend

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National TilesSend a private message

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives