Accredited Power Saver

• Rates and Fees
BobJ0106

BobJ0106Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service.

All lights were replaced in quick time. We are looking forward to reduced bills. The electrician went out of his way to assist even noticing spot lights he could replace even though we were not aware of this.

David M.

David M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

LED Upgrade

Had 24 Downlights replaced by Accredited Power Saver. Booked in reasonably quickly, couple of weeks, the sparky who replaced them was good, polite, professional, nice and quick. I can’t fault on anything!

LED upgrade

Accredited Power Saver booked me in promptly after the first call. The technician on site was polite and professional. He explained everything in details and replaced 53 old lights efficiently.
Highly recommended.

PStar

PStarWollongong

Harrasing Phonecalls, They will never stop calling you!

They will not stop calling you, I have left many requests. I just called them yesterday the man told me he would take my number off the record, today they called me another 2 times and left mesages. No respect - it has got the point where I am leaving an official complaint. I have never experienced anything like this in my life!

Julianne Schroder

Julianne SchroderMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent job by technician

replaced 13 lights efficiently & politely by electrician who first showed all his accreditation, name & company. Very conscious of cleanliness and safety even though it was pouring rain which made bringing in ladders difficult.

Job Satisfaction

Installer was very polite, professional and helpful. I would like him recognized for the great job he did and friendly, quality service he provided. New globes are a big benefit to quality of lighting in my home.

DBD

DBDMid North Coast, NSW

prompt and professional service

electrician arrived on time , professional with his work and customer relationship. Have recommended this service to friends and family. The new LEDS have provided much improved lighting and should provide a saving for our power bill.

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

Job well done

Job well done. had our halogen lights replaced with led's as part of the govt initiative. - the technician was professional , and polite and did the job well . the overall service was good . responses were good.

Vivienne Larking

Vivienne LarkingSydney, NSW

A very good service

Excellent service. A really good initiative. I always wanted to change my halogen downlights for LEDs for energy efficiency reasons and also environmental reasons but I did not know the process.

GeorgiaS

GeorgiaS

Worst Service

I made an appointment to have my LED's replaced. They only work weekdays so I re-arranged my working week for the installation. I was given a time frame for the installation; they time frame was near conclusion I rang to follow up and was ensured they would still be coming. They never came and nor did I receive a follow up phone call or apology. If the situation was reversed and I mucked them about; they would send me a bill.

Glenn

GlennSydney Surrounds, NSW

58 Greenvale Rd Green Point

The installing electrician was five star arrived early undertook all work in a very efficient manner. I hope he keeps up this level of service as it will give the company a much enhanced reputation. The completed work was very professionally performed & I would recommend this process

Installing Electrician

The installing electrician was five star..arrived early undertook all work in a very efficient manner.I hope he keeps up this level of service as it will give the company a much enhanced reputation.

Steven

Steven

Brilliant

The service was prompt and it took only 20 minutes to replace all lights. Both electricians were polite and efficient and went about their work with no fuss and answered the few questions I had.

Great Service - nice installation

Very polite and professional electrician replaced 11 bulbs for us. Took only about an hour and was punctual and clear. The install could not have gone smoother and there was very little distraction.

Job Satisfaction

Give off a very good light. It will be interesting to see the difference in my next electricity account

Work was carried out as described by a very friendly, polite electrician.
He went through each room and pointed out and explained why some of the fittings could not be swapped in the promotion.

Thomas OKeeffe

Thomas OKeeffeHunter Region, NSW

Timely schedul and very good execution

The electrician arrived at the house an got busy immediately. He was courteous and efficient ad completed the changeover with no fuss and in a timely maner. The new lights are brighter and more functional. I look forward to the cost reduction in future bills. Thank you.

Glad I took it up

I was called in reasonable time to make the arrangements. Tradesmen turned up promptly, did the work quickly and efficiently and I am very happy with the outcome. Unusually pain free for a government initiative.

Michael

MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dont waste your time

Dont bother if you're contacting them for the government subsidy upgrade. I organised it over 4 months ago, had confirmation by email my area was serviced by them and itd be done in 3 weeks. Only their sales team answer calls, and they openly admit youll never be able to reach their service team when you try and follow up. Today, over 4 months later, I get a txt saying my area doesnt have electricians servicing it,but theyll let me know when it does lol. Save yourself a big waste of time and try elsewhere.

Betrayed

BetrayedMid North Coast, NSW

No service

Another failed initiative from state government.Out source and don’t monitor.
No contact from this company after at least 7 weeks what a joke.
Cannot contact by phone have tried several times.Waste of time

Melad

MeladSydney, NSW

The best service ever

In behalf of our business I would like to thank you for this excellent service specially we would like to thank Brooklyn for all the effort she did to solve our issue. She is just an example of the top customer service.