Accredited Power Saver

• Rates and Fees
S. Pe

S. PeSydney, NSW

Not punctual.

They did not meet the pre-booked time.
Bad customer service as they could not care less when the order was cancelled due to not being able to come on the day.

Re-schedule twice and took photo of credit card for payment

The company's electrician arrived finally at the third appointment. The previous two appointment was almost no show. The electrician's manner and job was pretty good. There was not any problem for around a 90 minuets job. At the time of payment by credit card, he took photos of both side of my credit card. I arranged to the bank to reissue the credit card as I wasn't very comfortable with this way and hardly had any like situation. I rang to Accredited Power Saver company about this method of payment. The company answered this is normal their method and they believe it is very safe. I still feel uncomfortable with this method of payment.

susie

susieSydney, NSW

Fantastic LED initiative!

I had 50 energy and environmentally friendly LED globes put in to replace the old ones - in under 2 hours!! Efficient and seamless service and great program - I thoroughly recommend it!!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Fantastic

The electrician was on time, gave me a call 30 minutes prior to his arrival and was very courteous and professional. He replaced 37 lights and the new lights are much brighter .Highly recommended .

john

johnSydney, NSW

excellent LED lights

very quick action from Accredited Power Saver
Very friendly and efficient and the LED bulbs are good quanlity
The electrician is very experience and replaced 215 bulbs in just over 4 hours

Very happy

We were given information on the NSW Government LED replacement program and contacted Accredited Power Saver. They got back to us promptly, processed our registration details without fuss and soon after booked an appointment. A pleasant young electrician arrived right on schedule and did the work promptly. No mess, no bother. I’m in regional NSW so I understood that there might be some delay whilst jobs in particular areas are programmed but our wait was short. Lights are very good. Exceeded expectations. Recommended to two friends.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Dishonest advertising

Totaly dishonest advertising by the Accredited Power Saver. I have registered for the LED Home Replacement Program (HEER), met all the criteria but for some reason the Accredited Power Saver refused to do the job. They have waisted plenty of my time requesting various information, including photos of the downlights to be replaced and at the end did not provide any explanation why they will not do the job. Keep away from them as far as you can.

Job Satisfaction

New lights are fantastic ! Much brighter than my old halogen globes.

Great opportunity to have old halogens replaced with LEDs thanks to NSW Government. Only $33 to replace 101 halogens! The service was fantastic as was the technician who was really helpful and friendly. Very happy with my new LEDS.

Fantastic deal

Got a brochure from a friend. Was interested in the $33 deal so I called and organized to have 65 LEDS installed. The electrician did a fantastic job. Couldn’t be happier with the service.

Rach

RachSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fabulous service

I took advantage of the NSW Government energy saver program to get my halogen lights replaced with LED lights. TSJ Electrical did the light replacement and the electrician was fantastic and friendly. I highly recommend this program and TSJ Electrical.

kingvdomHunter Region, NSW

Happy I took advantage of this offer

Johnny

JohnnySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Would not recommend this company for replacement of home globes ESPECIALLY if you have DIMMERS

Julls

Julls

Job well done

Fantastic
The tradesman was excellent and would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone
He was very professional and friendly as well as being on time and as well as now saving me money great

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great energy saving initiative

I was very pleased with the Home LED light energy saving initiative and the courteous and friendly professional service In delivery.

I would highly recommend this service and found it to be excellent value.

Henry Z.

Henry Z.Sydney, NSW

Simply perfect

All I could wish for is if we could know this service and supplier earlier. I wasted quite a bit of money and time on replacing old globes which are gone one by one. I bought some LED myself. Thanks to some negative comments in this review forum, I paid special attention to the qualify of globes they are using and noticed the ones they put in, in my eyes, are BETTER than the so-called branded globes I bought from Bunnings. So that money was well wasted. So for those negative reviews who mocked and ridiculed at free services offered by our government, they need to get a life for themselves.

Rip off and messy

Don't waste your time with this mob- better off getting your own electrician to install as we were left with lights hanging out of the roof, mess all over the floors and cupboards and overcharged for disconnecting switches that wren't even replaced?. There is nothing free about this service

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

fast and transparent

I was incredibly impressed with the whole process, keeping us informed every step of the way on both the process and cost (although we had only about 30 downlights). This particular request was for my mother’s apartment, and apparently the electrician, Kane, was wonderful respectful, informative and very obliging (he even helped her get her walking stick from another room)! Anyway wanted to pass this on, and I will certainly be referring your company to others.

Carli W.

Carli W.Sydney, NSW

Misleading and deceptive advertising

hln

hlnSydney, NSW

Fast booking and exceptional service

Submitted the online form, got a call back within 30 minutes. Booked in a tech for the next day.

Tech showed up and did 60+ lights, was professional and friendly. Great service all round.

Gary

Gary

Terrible

Changed my whole house Downlights with them. They used Embertec LED lights. Now 5-6 lights are blown and have been told By their customer service that I can’t get replacement globes and have to call electrician to change the whole wiring and globe. They shouldn’t be allowed to operate in Australia. Will be reporting them to ACCC.
Guys also check reviews for Embertec Led. Please save your money and time and stay away from them.

Joy

Joyasked

Does this offer replace the screw globes in downlights as well. All for $33.00 total?

BobJ0106
BobJ0106

As long as the electrician has the globes in his van then yes. Our job inside the house did not have screw globes but externally because the electrician had a couple of spotlights in his van he changed ours. They were screw in spotlights.

Scootre

Scootreasked

Most of the 5 Star reviews are written in a similar way... "professional, polite, efficient ". So all of them look like fake reviews - especially when most of all the other reviews are rated at 1 Star.

Bbalanced
Bbalanced

I too am curious how many of the 5 star reviews are 'one-off' reviewers. No mention of additional costs from them or if the led lights lasted.........

kingvdom

Hi guys. I just came on here to rate the Accredited Power Saver group and thought I would reply to you comment. I saw it when I was researching whether the flyer I had received in my mailbox (in a suburb of Newcastle, NSW) from Accredited Power Saver some time ago was a real thing and not a scam. I decided to try it when I read some of the reviews on this site and also saw a review on Mr Gadget site (https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/free-led-downlight-bulbs-stop-the-energy-rip-off/) I called last week and an electrician came out this morning and replace 22 of my downlights with halogens to LED globes. The brand of globes was Ecomatters MR16, no idea if they are good. Hope so. They were compatible with my existing transformers so I didn't have to pay extra and I didn't have any dimmers either, which can cost additional. But all this was explained to my on the phone before the electrician came out. When the electrcian arrived he did an assessment and said it wouldn't cost more than the $33. Took only 30 minutes. I asked the electrician and he is a subcontractor, so just a local guy. Assuming the lights last for years, I am super happy I called. I am telling my friends and family about the program.
regards,
Valerie

Suzanne Rutledge

Suzanne Rutledgeasked

Do you have an Accredited Power Saver program in the ACT?
Thanking you