Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unexpected improvement

The work was carried out professionally and courteously with
nothing too much trouble for the electrician. The LED's are a
great improvement on my old halogens with a clear bright light.

Enrico De Michiel

Enrico De MichielSydney Surrounds, NSW

good customer service and friendly tradesman

good customer service and friendly tradesman,he arrived on time and the job was completed fast and efficiently and no problems since the installation was done. therefore it cuts cost off my power bill

Elaine

ElaineSydney, NSW

Led Lights

Accredited Power Saver Co came and changed my Halogon lights to LED lights. They did a fantastic Job. ( Actually the electricians that came did) I am very pleased with the replacement on my 16 lights all work perfectly

Ken D

Ken DHunter Region, NSW

Good Value and Environmentally Friendly

Communications with APS were fine and the electrical contractor who replaced our halogen downlights was professional, efficient and courteous. Some of our downlights were not halogen and therefore not covered within the scheme. However, it is quite a while since I've been a consumer as pleased as I am with this purchase. Ken - New Lambton

Chris Cockerton

Chris CockertonSydney, NSW

Very Professional

Tradesmen were very friendly and courteous. They called before arriving and turned up on time. The job was completed fast and efficiently. We have had no problems since the installation and are extremely happy with the end result

Unprofessional - DONT USE - still nothing done after 3 appointments and 6 weeks

* I waited 8.5 hours for first guy to arrive then he did not bring in any ladder or bulbs etc. However he spent 45 mins looking at dimmers.switches etc and made a list of all the equipment he would need from Bunnings, which I purchased. Promised to be back next week and guaranteed 8am start.
* Did not show at all then 2 different men arrived after 7 hours but did not bring a big ladder so complained then left.
* Office made another appointment for 2 weeks later and promised early arrival. No one showed up but I did get a text saying they were running late but would DEFINITELY arrive. Waited 10 hours NO SHOW no calls no apologies.

Gilly

GillySydney Australia

Service Exceeded Expectation !

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory.

Our Problem is with all the lights fitted with Dimmers. They flicker. Normal lights operating fine. Failure to address our representations regarding this problem. Our advise don't upgrade to dimmers.

Excellent and quick service!!

Efficient LEDs installed by a very professional and qaulified electrician.
Quick and efficient service provided- hopefully it will help reducing the bill.
Highly recommended to be used as a first choice to get your lights changed- great customer service.
I was provided what was promised in a timely manner. Install was carried as per my convenience.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievable!!!

Thought that this was a "con", when I got the brochure in the post. Far from it!!~! they replaced 24 halogen downlights at a cost to me of $33.00. The tradesmen arrived on time and installed the new globes and took away the old ones Fantastic

Craig

CraigMid North Coast, NSW

LED LIGHTS EXCHANGE

Fantastic service by a professional and customer focused electrical contractor

The product is first class

The interaction with the company was excellent everything they promised they delivered

Could not fault any part of the installation

Clover

CloverMid North Coast, NSW

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICE

Can't say enough positive things about the service, speed and quality of the work.
We are so happy with our lights,and have no trouble recomending this company.
The electrician who did the job was an extremely knowledgeable and helpful young man.

Rossco

RosscoSydney Surrounds, NSW

No issues install

The installer was efficient & courteous. We did not need to move any furniture. I hope that I will now benefit from lower power bills. The lighting power of the new led's is great.

LED Globes

Good Quality Globes 600 lumen now, provides better brighter lighting than what the old halogen globes did. Good service did the job in 15 minutes removed old globes no mess.

Luke A.

Luke A.Canberra 2600, ACT

Happy. Easy

Everything went as good as could be expected. In, out, professional. Easy. Took all my old globes. Tidied up. Gave honest and good advice about the dimmables (that we didn't get).

Cat

CatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic service for a brilliant initiative

The gentleman who changed the bulbs over was extremely professional and kindhearted. He was very thorough and patient with all of my questions. I very much appreciated his time and effort.

Chris Dawson

Chris DawsonSydney, NSW

No complaints from me

After a few hiccups with the scheduling of the visit we were impressed with the electrician and the work he did. Almost 60 halogens replaced in a couple of hours. We now wait to see if we save money on our electricity bill

JBaumann

JBaumannSydney, NSW

Great upgrade

My upgrade was conducted professional and with comprehensive advice,
all down lights were replaced and the dimmers updated at the same time.
Care was taken during the work, and all the halogen bulbs taken away

GP Northside

Love my lights. After answering a couple of questions I decided to have premiums installed & they look fantastic. Young electrician, great guy & knew exactly what he was doing. Big tick Accredited Power.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Now to see if there are genuine savings