2Accredited Power Saver

3.0

Philip S.
Philip S.

Not happy

Had a heat pump water heater installed, was informed that the compressor would be as quiet as an air con unit.
My unit has a bad vibration and appears more noisy than promised.
Installer said it was not his problem, manufacturer agent was more constructive, when walking away, he shook his head and said if it continues, ring him back.

I should have looked at an already installed unit prior to sign up.

Job Satisfaction
Tony D.
Tony D.

Very upset

I had two gentlemen come today lokked at the job and said we cannot do the job because the boiler will crack on a slab of concrete with a 315 litre boiler sitting on the square concrete telling me to buy some concrete and make a 60 x 60 square .Also for the aircon sitting near the new boiler apparently it can be mounted on the wall , I have a double brick house , they never mentioned that the little air con could be mounted.
Do we live in a third world country .
So mean time I have no hot water.
Wow unbelievable
Jon
Jon

Excellent Service for HWS

We responded to the Accredited Power leaflet for a government subsidised Heat Pump hot water system at Forster NSW. In spite of mixed reviews online, the service by Accredited was excellent. Follow up to our application was quick and professional. The plumber gave notice of his arrival time and was most obliging. The installation was complete within a week of our application. We cannot vouch for after sales service, but the ordering and installation service was exemplary.
Nellie
Nellie2 posts

Dissatiafied

Booked for a service on two occasions, both if these cancelled last minute. No call back to rebook I had to phone them. No 3rd time for me.
Jack M.
Jack M.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Incompetent at every turn

Reached out to us to replace our hot water tank, we have a hot water pump. Sent photos as requested, this was considered okay and progressed. We cleared out the area per their request (which took some doing).
Was told the week before install that they'd have to delay a month and a half, okay it happens.
Was told the day before delayed install that tank wasn't available, could they charge us double to install something we didn't need. Said no, continued to call because suddenly the found the right tank.
On day of install, contractor said no, they can't change hot water pump.

Just, incredible work, guys. Do not work with this company.

Kelley
KelleySydney, NSW5 posts

Incompetency +++++

Its rare that you deal with a company with such incompetency. The guy that measured, left the comoany the next day and my installation was halted. Ivecalled approx 5 times and they have absolutely no idea whats going on. Whoeverthey have that answers the phone are being paid too much. I was quoted everything from free to $287. I uave 2 systems in my business and even though rverything was measured, they only had 1 written down.
Honestly just call them and ask them a question for the fun of it. They know nothing.
I went elsewhere.
Steven Smith
Steven Smith

Very bad experience, highly do not recommend. Do your own research!

Accredited Power Saver Co was dishonest in their sales and charged us with additional fees we didn't need to pay for. This is also partly my fault. Please do your own research. Otherwise, they can and will take advantage of you.

In addition to this, they have installed a faulty hot water system for us. They barely provide any support after installation and don't care once they have your money.

I do not recommend them. Be careful as there are better alternatives out there for a hot water system. They are making a lot of money with the government funding scheme.

Note: This is not an upgrade. You are using your government rebates and additional fees for a possible downgrade. Do your research.

Vic
VicSydney, NSW

Did not turn up

They made 2 appointments with me to change my lights to LED's. I took a day off work each time. They cancelled during the morning on both occasions. I would not use them again
Vivienne H
Vivienne HIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Don’t get caught out-

I rang accredited power and was told they provide free led down lights. I had a lovely guy turn up was then informed that if you don’t have downlights they don’t give you down lights. They charge you 2 per light globe to change. They only change like for like. Please don’t waste your time with this mob.
Sara Graham
Sara Graham

Last Thursday (20th July) Ibrahem the electrician came to change my halogen light bulbs for LED ones. Ibrahem worked so efficiently , was so very pleasant and reassuring that although I had been dreading having my bulbs changed it turned into a very pleasant experience. Ibraham was efficient, competent, careful and very pleasant indeed. He explained everything to me very carefully. Thank you Accredited Power, thank you Ibrahem and thank you NSW government. I eagerly await my next and lower
electricity bill!! Sara
Eddie
EddieSydney, NSW

Very bad Customer service

They connected my hot water system, I had a problem with it the 2nd week it was put in. I contacted them they were very rude and the tech that was appointed to co.e out didn't show up.
Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Ibrahim did a great job!

Spent over 4 hours changing all my lights!
Was very helpful in offering advice on differing options
Cared and did a great job!
Elizabeth Graham
Elizabeth GrahamSydney, NSW

Thankyou

Very impressed with the professionalism & efficiency of the installation of the down-lights in my home by Ibrahim. Very personable, friendly & willing to answer any questions I had. Thankyou very much.
GeorgeSydney, NSW2 posts

Good service highly recommended

The service provided recently in Kyle Bay is excellent. The ladies answering my phone inquiries were very helpful. Thanks to Lilian for changing the date as I requested. Mahammad, the Electrician, was very skillful and completed his job efficiently. I would highly recommend Accredited Power, not only for supporting the Company but also the Government project for energy saving.
Kirren
Kirren

Scammers

Accredited Power Saver are the worst company I've had to deal with. The customer service is the most disgusting service I have ever had to deal with. They have dodgy electricians installing the wrong products that I purchased, they used bluetack to stick my smoke alarms to the ceiling, they refused to give any sort of compensation for the appalling service. I asked them to come remove all the snokealamrs they installed because I refused to pay for their atrocious services and was told that they would not uninstall the smoke alarms. Absolutely disgusting service and treatment.
  • +1Thumbnail