Accredited Power Saver

• Rates and Fees

Vivienne Larking

Vivienne LarkingSydney, NSW

A very good service

Excellent service. A really good initiative. I always wanted to change my halogen downlights for LEDs for energy efficiency reasons and also environmental reasons but I did not know the process.

GeorgiaS

GeorgiaS

Worst Service

I made an appointment to have my LED's replaced. They only work weekdays so I re-arranged my working week for the installation. I was given a time frame for the installation; they time frame was near conclusion I rang to follow up and was ensured they would still be coming. They never came and nor did I receive a follow up phone call or apology. If the situation was reversed and I mucked them about; they would send me a bill.

Glenn

GlennSydney Surrounds, NSW

58 Greenvale Rd Green Point

The installing electrician was five star arrived early undertook all work in a very efficient manner. I hope he keeps up this level of service as it will give the company a much enhanced reputation. The completed work was very professionally performed & I would recommend this process

Installing Electrician

The installing electrician was five star..arrived early undertook all work in a very efficient manner.I hope he keeps up this level of service as it will give the company a much enhanced reputation.

Steven

Steven

Brilliant

The service was prompt and it took only 20 minutes to replace all lights. Both electricians were polite and efficient and went about their work with no fuss and answered the few questions I had.

Great Service - nice installation

Very polite and professional electrician replaced 11 bulbs for us. Took only about an hour and was punctual and clear. The install could not have gone smoother and there was very little distraction.

Job Satisfaction

Give off a very good light. It will be interesting to see the difference in my next electricity account

Work was carried out as described by a very friendly, polite electrician.
He went through each room and pointed out and explained why some of the fittings could not be swapped in the promotion.

Thomas OKeeffe

Thomas OKeeffeHunter Region, NSW

Timely schedul and very good execution

The electrician arrived at the house an got busy immediately. He was courteous and efficient ad completed the changeover with no fuss and in a timely maner. The new lights are brighter and more functional. I look forward to the cost reduction in future bills. Thank you.

Glad I took it up

I was called in reasonable time to make the arrangements. Tradesmen turned up promptly, did the work quickly and efficiently and I am very happy with the outcome. Unusually pain free for a government initiative.

Michael

MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dont waste your time

Dont bother if you're contacting them for the government subsidy upgrade. I organised it over 4 months ago, had confirmation by email my area was serviced by them and itd be done in 3 weeks. Only their sales team answer calls, and they openly admit youll never be able to reach their service team when you try and follow up. Today, over 4 months later, I get a txt saying my area doesnt have electricians servicing it,but theyll let me know when it does lol. Save yourself a big waste of time and try elsewhere.

Betrayed

BetrayedMid North Coast, NSW

No service

Another failed initiative from state government.Out source and don’t monitor.
No contact from this company after at least 7 weeks what a joke.
Cannot contact by phone have tried several times.Waste of time

Melad

MeladSydney, NSW

The best service ever

In behalf of our business I would like to thank you for this excellent service specially we would like to thank Brooklyn for all the effort she did to solve our issue. She is just an example of the top customer service.

Brett D

Brett DSydney Surrounds, NSW

It Wasnt a SCAM

Very happy with the service , bit of confusion regarding organising a date for installation. The electricians that showed up were very professional and discussed everything with me. Cost was exactly as explained so there were no surprises. We had 60 lights changed and there effect was immediate with better lighting in the house.

Graeme D- Avalon

Graeme D- AvalonSydney, NSW

Great to move to new technology

The service guy was excellent- very helpful.
Very pleased with the new light effect and look forward to savings.
Originally concerned that offer might have been a scam but everything handled very professionally

Etremely happy customer.

The light compared to the old globes is instant and bright.the service all round was spot on.the cost was extremely good.very happy thankyou. I am so happy that I made the phone call.

Seen the light

Led lights have made a great difference to the light in the house as well helping reducing our electricity usage the electrician who did the job was friendly and very knowledgeable

Graeme

GraemeHunter Region, NSW

Good installation but poor phone response.

Tradesman arrived on time and completed job in a timely polite fashion.
Only complaint is that your confirmation of appointment emails only provided a date and did not confirm time as discussed in appointment conversation. Phone messages seeking confirmation of time were unanswered.

Wright

WrightSydney Surrounds, NSW

Win Win for both the Environment and Householders alike!

Changeover from Halogen to LED globes took less than 2 hours and with the NSW State Govt rebate, the cost is virtually free of charge ! Decision to proceed should be mandatory for all homeowners.

A Waste Of Time

Unexpected improvement

The work was carried out professionally and courteously with
nothing too much trouble for the electrician. The LED's are a
great improvement on my old halogens with a clear bright light.