Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent and quick service!!

Efficient LEDs installed by a very professional and qaulified electrician.
Quick and efficient service provided- hopefully it will help reducing the bill.
Highly recommended to be used as a first choice to get your lights changed- great customer service.
I was provided what was promised in a timely manner. Install was carried as per my convenience.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unbelievable!!!

Thought that this was a "con", when I got the brochure in the post. Far from it!!~! they replaced 24 halogen downlights at a cost to me of $33.00. The tradesmen arrived on time and installed the new globes and took away the old ones Fantastic

Craig

CraigMid North Coast, NSW

LED LIGHTS EXCHANGE

Fantastic service by a professional and customer focused electrical contractor

The product is first class

The interaction with the company was excellent everything they promised they delivered

Could not fault any part of the installation

Clover

CloverMid North Coast, NSW

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICE

Can't say enough positive things about the service, speed and quality of the work.
We are so happy with our lights,and have no trouble recomending this company.
The electrician who did the job was an extremely knowledgeable and helpful young man.

Rossco

RosscoSydney Surrounds, NSW

No issues install

The installer was efficient & courteous. We did not need to move any furniture. I hope that I will now benefit from lower power bills. The lighting power of the new led's is great.

LED Globes

Good Quality Globes 600 lumen now, provides better brighter lighting than what the old halogen globes did. Good service did the job in 15 minutes removed old globes no mess.

Luke A.

Luke A.Canberra 2600, ACT

Happy. Easy

Everything went as good as could be expected. In, out, professional. Easy. Took all my old globes. Tidied up. Gave honest and good advice about the dimmables (that we didn't get).

Cat

CatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic service for a brilliant initiative

The gentleman who changed the bulbs over was extremely professional and kindhearted. He was very thorough and patient with all of my questions. I very much appreciated his time and effort.

Chris Dawson

Chris DawsonSydney, NSW

No complaints from me

After a few hiccups with the scheduling of the visit we were impressed with the electrician and the work he did. Almost 60 halogens replaced in a couple of hours. We now wait to see if we save money on our electricity bill

JBaumann

JBaumannSydney, NSW

Great upgrade

My upgrade was conducted professional and with comprehensive advice,
all down lights were replaced and the dimmers updated at the same time.
Care was taken during the work, and all the halogen bulbs taken away

GP Northside

Love my lights. After answering a couple of questions I decided to have premiums installed & they look fantastic. Young electrician, great guy & knew exactly what he was doing. Big tick Accredited Power.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Now to see if there are genuine savings

Tintin

TintinSydney Surrounds, NSW

False advertising

Organised to have the down lights changed took the day off and waited till 4.15 pm for someone to turn up no name or details provided. On arrival the electrician said I can't do this the lights are too high. We had advised of this in detail as the brochure said anything over 3.2mtrs will incur a small additional charge. The electrician advised us no one contacted him to mention high ceilings even though we were told the exact opposite. Poor customer service will wait till Monday to see what happens. Cannot recommend. Do not blame electrician he was polite it's not his fault he was.not advised.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service- No show 3 times, No call....just left waiting!!! Waste of Taxpayers money

Arranged an appointment with this company to install saver lights. Each time waited 4 hours, never showed up or called to explain. Took time off work each time. DON'T USE

ranil.madawala

ranil.madawalaSydney, NSW

Halogens replaced with LED lights

Replaced 37 halogen down-lights with led lights, including the removal of the transformers attached to each of the halogen lights; lights are much brighter and working perfectly including the dimmers attached to the switch. The supervisor in charge of the job (Deepak) was very good and so was the electrician; however, the electrician (first time on job) was somewhat careless as he just dropped the wires that were cut and the former transformer covers/screws on the floor from each of the lights that were replaced. Notwithstanding this, the job was completed in one day to our satisfaction.

EJC

EJCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, great price!

The electrician did a great job, cleaned up after himself, and took away all the rubbish. Very happy with the service and would highly recommend it to others, especially at that price.

David

DavidMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Company doesn’t follow through with product.

Had our downlights charged to LEDs electrician did a good job fitting them, but company will not send one LED floodlight which was out of stock at fitting time.
Have phoned, emailed but not reply, not a very reliable firm. Not happy Jan.
NSW Gov dudded by Accredited Power.

June

JuneSydney, NSW

“Perfectly Satified”

Great customer service; Trung was outstanding: punctual, pleasant, efficient with attention to every detail. What else can I say to make up 30 words. I have said it all!
Thank you.

Great Service

The service provided was excellent. They turned up at the agreed time and completed the work without any fuss. Then followed up to ensure everything was completed to our satisfaction.

Sharyn M.

Sharyn M.Sydney, NSW

So good... should have done it sooner!

We had thirteen downlights swapped out to LED about a fortnight ago. Such fantastic service. Dmitri smiled as he did the job and left no mess. Best of all, after fourteen years living here, all of a sudden we have a decent amount of light in our living and kitchen areas! At long last. Thank you so much, Accredited Power!

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

Could you please explain the reviews that say the product installed is obsolete and no replacement globes are available, please?

Hi Mary,
These would be globes that are over four years old and no longer manufactured by one of our suppliers. Also more than likely Victoria.
Kind regards
Accredited Power Saver Customer Service Team

Sam Ni

Sam Niasked

Had 45 bulbs replaced with efficient LED's. The electrician turned up on time and finished the job quickly and perfectly. He didn't leave any marks on the ceiling and was careful and tidy.
We look forward to install solar panels in the near future with the help of Accredited Power

Tanya

Tanyaasked

I have flush with ceiling globe lights . Are these eligible for replacements LED?

Ando
Ando

Accredited Power changed all my halogen globes with LED’s. they did it efficiently and I now have better lights which use much less electricity. I suggest you call them.

Get an answer from our members and Accredited Power Saver representatives