Accredited Power Saver

• Rates and Fees
Robert S.
Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Following my request to upgrade my lighting from Halogen today an electrician, Adam, installed superior lighting in my house. He did the work efficiently and promptly. My wife and I were most satisfied with his efforts

Vicki
Vicki Sydney, NSW

Vicki

Everything was very professionally handled from the initial booking up until the electrician arrived, completed the work and feedback from the company. I had 21 halogens replaced with LEDs. The electrician, Ed was prompt and polite and the service was fantastic. I initially thought this was a scam - far from it. I highly recommend doing the conversion.

DENNIS
DENNISSydney, NSW

Great power saving opportunity

Had ten halogens replaced with LEDS and two smoke detectors also replaced incredibly
happy with Francesco excellent workmanship
a HUGH asset to your company. Better then competitive prices I highly recommend.

A1 Service

The Electrician was professional, friendly, helpful and fast and efficient. The lights will last about 10 years so are a big cost saver for our household. I highly recommend this initiative.

Partho Das
Partho DasSydney, NSW

Very important decision to change over to LED lighting.

My initial reaction was too good to be true, must be a catch. But nothing like that,100% genuine. The service was excellent. The scheduling team member Shazad Udwadia was extremely professional,knowledgeable and polite. Now the electrician, Ibrahem Dirani was extremely competent, knowledgeable and polite, he was very punctual,called me before his arrival sharp at 10:00 am. He has a very professional attitude. Very pleasant to deal with. Now to end I will recommend Accredited Power Saver to anyone and I have already recommended my friends and relatives about this. Lastly a 100% satisfied customer. My best wishes to the whole team.

David P.
David P.Sydney, NSW

Replacement of Quartz Bulbs by LED

I recently had my 35 quartz bulbs replaced by LED bulbs under the NSW government scheme. The entire process went smoothly. In particular,
The electrician:- Competent, efficient and helpful. 5 Stars.
The LED lighting:- Brighter. warm colour and obviously cheaper to operate. 5 Stars.
Value for Money: Ridiculously cheap. 5 stars.
Dave Pinfold

CIANO  DORETTA
CIANO DORETTASydney, NSW

VERY GOOD DEAL!!

Very good deal!! We are particularly impress with terrific installer : fast, efficient, competent and very friendly! A credit to your firm!!
We are now more informed on new technology and looking for good quality lighting and savings on electricity bills . All for a minimal fee !!

Smooth transition

Our 37 halogen lights were swapped over without any hassle. The technician was competent and polite. Process could not be faulted
The digital paperwork was easy to follow and the timeframe was met.

Harry C.
Harry C.Illawarra, NSW

Led Brilliance

Single electrician turned up with 90 LED’s. After a took his licence details he proceeded to install 3 LED’s and test the transformers. From there on it was up and down the ladder and the job was finished in 3 hours.

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Great Service

Very happy with the service provided by Accredited Power Saver and the electrician who came to site was friendly, professional, and very efficient. I could not be happier with the service provided.

Cool White LED'S Fantastic result !!!!

I installed 90 LED's over 2 day's and couldn't be happier with the customer service & Adam the installer was polite and well mannered plus brilliant at his job. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Atrocious Customer Service, and will not take Responsibility for there Errors

Booked an upgrade for LED’s for the 1st March Monday, received an SMS confirmation on Sunday that installation will happen on the 1st March. They didn’t turn up after waiting from 12pm to 5pm. Called to complain all they could say we tried calling you on Saturday to reschedule. If that was the case why did I receive a confirmation SMS, they couldn’t provide an explanation all they were interested is to reschedule no compensation that I took a day of from work to accommodate a five hour wait.
Would not recommend them to do anything at your home

The Muppett
The MuppettSydney

Dishonest and uses intimidating and bullying tactics to get you to submit

Easy way to save $$ and electricity

4 days from first call to install - a really fast way to save cash. Ken turned up On time and installed 24 lights in 2 hours and we should pay it off in 10 months and then save $600/year in future. No upswell, no games.Highly recommended.

Neil B
Neil BSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with and great outcome

I Called in with limited knowledge of the process
I was walked through the process in a concise and clear way with all information given. Communication and follow up was excellent and everything made simple for me
No surprises and job done on time
if only I knew it would be this simple, I would have done it earlier!!!

Joy
Joyasked

Does this offer replace the screw globes in downlights as well. All for $33.00 total?

BobJ0106
BobJ0106

As long as the electrician has the globes in his van then yes. Our job inside the house did not have screw globes but externally because the electrician had a couple of spotlights in his van he changed ours. They were screw in spotlights.

Scootre
Scootreasked

Most of the 5 Star reviews are written in a similar way... "professional, polite, efficient ". So all of them look like fake reviews - especially when most of all the other reviews are rated at 1 Star.

Bbalanced
Bbalanced

I too am curious how many of the 5 star reviews are 'one-off' reviewers. No mention of additional costs from them or if the led lights lasted.........

kingvdom
kingvdom

Hi guys. I just came on here to rate the Accredited Power Saver group and thought I would reply to you comment. I saw it when I was researching whether the flyer I had received in my mailbox (in a suburb of Newcastle, NSW) from Accredited Power Saver some time ago was a real thing and not a scam. I decided to try it when I read some of the reviews on this site and also saw a review on Mr Gadget site (https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/free-led-downlight-bulbs-stop-the-energy-rip-off/) I called last week and an electrician came out this morning and replace 22 of my downlights with halogens to LED globes. The brand of globes was Ecomatters MR16, no idea if they are good. Hope so. They were compatible with my existing transformers so I didn't have to pay extra and I didn't have any dimmers either, which can cost additional. But all this was explained to my on the phone before the electrician came out. When the electrcian arrived he did an assessment and said it wouldn't cost more than the $33. Took only 30 minutes. I asked the electrician and he is a subcontractor, so just a local guy. Assuming the lights last for years, I am super happy I called. I am telling my friends and family about the program.
regards,
Valerie

Suzanne Rutledge
Suzanne Rutledgeasked

Do you have an Accredited Power Saver program in the ACT?
Thanking you